Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

What I want to know is why no one ever just opens their mouth and yells.  Abigail was in a crowded courthouse and simply stands there and lets (who she thinks is) EJ kiss her.  I KNOW it was for PLOT (so, of course, Chad walks in at the opportune time) but I really can't believe even Abigail is THAT stupid.

Well Ab’s isn’t smart, but I gather she probably liked it. Surprised, but lovin’ it!

Speechless. Thank god, I mean the devil , for that

• LOL 5
On 1/12/2022 at 9:06 PM, Artsda said:

Chad's a dumbass. He really is shocked by the 8-10 years. He wants to go perjur himself too and thinks nothing of it.

Lol, he’s a dumbass alright, for reasons more than one. This is one of his “lesser dumb moments. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, tribeca said:

I don’t want him to take an innocent baby.   He can be CEO of all the companies, mess with Chad and Abigail’s marriage ( who hasn’t ?) and use his Darth Vader choke skills anytime.  

In just about any other situation, I'd be 100% on this, but it's CIN's kid so I have to wonder if baby CIN wouldn't be better off being raised by the devil.  😈 He seems less of a narcissist than Ciara (which is really saying something). On that note, if this kid inherits her obnoxious personality and Ben's stupidity, I might actually feel bad for the devil having to foster the brat. 😁

17 hours ago, Artsda said:

EJ is a lawyer himself, he didn't read the contract. What an idiot.

Yeah, I thought that was stupid too. Even if he didn't have Belle read it, you'd think he would have at least skimmed it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I agree with Belle. Johnny has been going around for months telling anyone with ears how much he hates his father. Why is EJ acting so naïve about Johnny now? I could accept this if EJ was shown as actually wanting or desiring a relationship with Johnny before this development. Parents become idiots for their children all the time. However, EJ seemed to hate Johnny as much as Johnny hated EJ. This is just nonsensical

I don’t think it was ever written as Johnny or EJ hating each other. Johnny certainly had issues with his father which got worse when EJ kept trying to shove his choices down his throat. EJ wanted to basically mold Johnny in his image. EJ is arrogant enough that I can see him agreeing with “Johnny” that he was being a jerk by not wanting to live his life by EJ’s rules. In fact, one of the things I’m most looking forward to when it’s revealed Johnny is possessed is EJ realizing the only way he got his son to agree with him is because he was possesssed.

20 hours ago, Artsda said:

Lucas needs the 8-10 he's acting like he doesn't deserve to go to jail for what he did

Did EJ go to jail, or think he deserved to for raping Sami? Did he go to jail for hiring a Rafe impersonator to rape Sami repeatedly? Lucas can go to jail when EJ and every other criminal on this show pays for their crimes.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don’t think it was ever written as Johnny or EJ hating each other. Johnny certainly had issues with his father which got worse when EJ kept trying to shove his choices down his throat. EJ wanted to basically mold Johnny in his image. EJ is arrogant enough that I can see him agreeing with “Johnny” that he was being a jerk by not wanting to live his life by EJ’s rules. In fact, one of the things I’m most looking forward to when it’s revealed Johnny is possessed is EJ realizing the only way he got his son to agree with him is because he was possesssed.

Did EJ go to jail, or think he deserved to for raping Sami? Did he go to jail for hiring a Rafe impersonator to rape Sami repeatedly? Lucas can go to jail when EJ and every other criminal on this show pays for their crimes.

Agree w/the EJ/Jonny part.

As far as Sami/ EJ,, I feel water under the bridge..not condoning rape of any kind, but she also chose to be with EJ after that, and every other scheme she pulls off , never thinks she is deserving of any consequences,  Lucas,nor EJ deserve any jail/prison time.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Quoting "Sympathy for the Devil" is either clever or stupid.

Nancy's wig is awful.

I haven’t watched todays episode yet, but love the song Sympathy  for the Devil”( being the song they played last scene In Interview w/ the Vampire movie) so I think it clever, yet the the stupid writing, is another story. 
I have seen Nancy’s wig…now that’s where sympathy is needed! 😬

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Dare we hope Belle and Kate will figure out that wasn't EJ with Abby? I mean I doubt it as they are clearly setting up this boring stuff with Johnny taking over Dimera

I hope not, and doubt it.  Kate may, but Belle just wishes ot were her!

Abby and EJ, no thank you!!

• Love 3

Gabi said Johnny is EJs Mini me.  That was never my feeling about Johnny he seemed to be rebelling hard not to be like his dad.  

It’s strange Sami won’t be at the trial. So unlike her.  Hopefully Lucas did not lock her up again.  

• Love 4

So just watched the part where Bell asked Johnny what’s the hurry with signing over shares. She, as attorney for DE, should have stopped that immediately ! Or said, no, I’ll take care of that! So riDICKulous!
And that thing with Ej/Abigail, was that J-devil as EJ?

Nancy..of course Brady and Chloe will get together. And really Chloe..you haven’t seen your father in months!! Give me a break!
My hope is that Johnny takes Gabs and Jakeyboy down!!! 
this just  gets so much worse as I watch and I’m appallingly disgusted!

• Love 3
On 1/15/2022 at 5:01 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Was he charged, arrested with a trial and story showing him needing to go to jail for those things? 

This story is being written as an arrest, a trial, court. So when it's outed who it really is, it'll just be "oh it's ok because it's Lucas and it's ok if he kidnaps Sami, just not EJ." 

Chad and Lucas perjurying themselves and then Chad lying to Abigail. She outright asked him if EJ was innocent. When he ruins his marriage again he'll have nobody to blame.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Too bad that Abigail did not confront EJ at the courtroom. Wouldn't it have been odd that he beat her to the courtroom? That things didn't quite add up? Granted, no one knows that Mardevil has become someone else.

Both Chad and Lucas lied through their teeth. Too bad DiMera didn't have a forensic accountant or IT person who can tell exactly when those transactions that appeared to implicate EJ actually appeared.

Johnny using the lyrics to Sympathy for the Devil? A little clue that the Devil is back but the folks are too obtuse to catch the reference.

Nancy's wig was terrible. Couldn't find any hair part. Parker is at boading school? Joy in college? Craig at yet another medical conference? I liked Craig and feisty Nancy - they made a good couple in the not quite supercouple vein. Fun, they liked each other, loved each other. No need to make Craig 'cheat'. Nancy was right in that eventually Chloe and Brady will get together.

Gabi, do pay attention to little Johnny. He isn't the sweet boy you remember. Hope JDevil has some fun with you and Jakey. JDevil probably enjoyed being with Abigail. Eventually there will be a pattern and folks will clue in. Maybe. It is Salem after all. The brain can only be out for a short period of time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Did JDevil explain why he wants to take over DiMera Enterprises?  I keep feeling like I'm missing something, although I realize it's possible the story really is just that stupid.  I guess I didn't really know why MarDevil wanted Ciara's unborn child but there are enough horror films of that nature to draw a conclusion.  I can't figure out why the hell the Devil wants to run a major corporation, unless it's some lame allusion to modern CEOs being Demons.  

There are actually a few things I like about Lucas resorting to underhanded tactics to keep Sami from EJ but the Devil's interference in the storyline makes it too stupid for me to give a damn for long.  

The biggest mystery for me right now is whether I'll care enough to continue watching after a two week break for the Olympics.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, RedElf said:

Quoting "Sympathy for the Devil" is either clever or stupid.

Definitely clever...especially since it pertains to Johnny too.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

Any competent lawyer could throw this kidnapping case out window. Everything they have is circumstantial. No real proof.

Are there competent lawyers in Salem?  I had hopes for Belle, but she's just as bad as Justin.  You would think, with her brother-in-law being a forensic accountant, she would concentrate on when and how those payments appeared, but nope.   Her "defense" is a lame accusation of Lucas - blame shifting.

Abby appears to be using the Salem brain this week as she's suspicious about "EJ's" behavior.  Chad, of course, is simply being amazingly stupid.

• Love 5

So we got a Joy and a Parker update. Parker is in boarding school. That seems like step one of a moody teenager coming to canvas this summer. 

SORAS makes some things so strange. Yes, a teenaged/adult Gabi did know Johnny as a little kid. However, with SORASING, Gabi can't be too much older than Johnny at this point since she's early 30s and he has to be early/mid 20s. They both would have been kids due to the new SORASING history. Also, is Johnny still supposed to have a glass eye? They alluded to that in yesterday's episode.

Watching the trial made me miss 90s television. Trials on shows like The Practice were so exciting. This is boring.

Chad/Abby feel pointless.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Also, is Johnny still supposed to have a glass eye? They alluded to that in yesterday's episode.

When he was young, he had cancer and one of his eyes needed to be removed. They were afraid that the cancer would go to the other eye and feared he would lose both eyes. Allie told him that she would see for him if he ended up blind but then again that was when Allie actually loved her brother. He wore the patch until he got his glass eye.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

. Also, is Johnny still supposed to have a glass eye? They alluded to that in yesterday's episode.

Which leads me to wonder if the Devil has to go through different steps to turn a glass eye yellow, and does it change back as easily as his real one?  

It's not easy being Satan in Salem.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Today's show: A Mish-mash of people having crazy dreams...I was confused what was real & what was not :)  But, the best part was a giant Duke the bear getting into a confrontation with Ava!  LOL...very funny & Ava grabs a nail file to attack Duke & calls him a "Giant Beanie Baby" :)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Too bad that Abigail did not confront EJ at the courtroom. Wouldn't it have been odd that he beat her to the courtroom? That things didn't quite add up? Granted, no one knows that Mardevil has become someone else.

Both Chad and Lucas lied through their teeth. Too bad DiMera didn't have a forensic accountant or IT person who can tell exactly when those transactions that appeared to implicate EJ actually appeared.

wrt to the bolded, it's so incredibly STUPID that the only reason Devil Johnny knew to hoof it asap to the courthouse to choke Chad from telling the (sort of) Truth is because he was sitting at a table in front of Kate & Lucas as Kate was telling him that Chad was going to tell the truth in court.

Now, bear in mind:  when Kate arrived at the Brady pub, that table where Devil Johnny sat was empty. So somehow, DOOL wants us to believe:

1) DevilJohnny somehow knew he should go to the pub;

2) DevilJohnny somehow knew to sit at the table in front of Kate/Lucas so he can listen in on their conversation;

And he did ALL this without being seen by anyone!  Anyone!!! Not even Kate saw DevilJohnny when she had a direct line of sight to him sitting at the table/leaving the table.  Was he invisible the whole time?!

I was so damn tired of the MarDevil story and my exhaustion with anything Devil related continues. 

8 hours ago, nilyank said:

When he was young, he had cancer and one of his eyes needed to be removed. They were afraid that the cancer would go to the other eye and feared he would lose both eyes. Allie told him that she would see for him if he ended up blind but then again that was when Allie actually loved her brother. He wore the patch until he got his glass eye.

This was a very sweet storyline.  Miss those days of Allie & Johnny being loving sibs with each other.

9 hours ago, Katy M said:

Don't even get me started on SORASing.

Hear hear!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I can't figure out why the hell the Devil wants to run a major corporation, unless it's some lame allusion to modern CEOs being Demons.

Watch The Omen. The devil always wants to be in positions of power - either political or business. I guess DiMera is a big name in the industry?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Brady's last straw with Kristen is framing him not the trying to kill half the town including Chloe?

Boohoo Gwen, Abby was handed everything and Abby finding someone her aunt asked her to find is all about Gwen.  Gwen's just a psycho who doesn't have a bone to care about anyone. Xander hopefully dumps her and tells her how horrid she is. 

What was Nicole trying to do throw out the conference table? 

I liked Xander and Abby as friends. 

• Love 14

Nicole, go buy a chainsaw, learn to use it, get some goggles and then cut the table. Or maybe just buy some placemats or a tablecloth.

The Enormous Duke was hilarious. At least Ava can claim she ate something that brought on the nightmare.

Too bad Steve couldn't have found a helper who was not Kayla who could slip inside the convent to trap Kristen. Kristen is certainly on to Father Nichols and suspects that Sister Mary Elizabeth is Kayla. And shows up at Steve's hotel room with a gun - nice use of a holey Bible. The good book with a good gun.

Gwen, if Xander does find Sarah and still wants her, that is where the chips lie. Lying and scheming will not let you keep him. There are other men in Salem, or maybe you could move back to England for a bit. Agibail was hired to find out about Sarah's disappearance, and none of this has anything to do with hurting you or getting back at you. Maggie has every right to wonder what happened to her daughter.

Everyone seemed to have bad dreams.

Awww, since someone sent Ava a package, I am assuming that the person who showed up at Gwen's hotel room to scare her was not Sarah.

• Love 7

Show can try all they want, but I'm not going to buy Rafe as some sort of every woman's dream.  The plus size bear has more sex appeal.

Nicole was looking a little rough around the edges today.  Of course, spending the night dreaming of Rafe and then waking up to see Brady wouldn't do anyone any favors.

I know vocations are down, but any convent who takes in Kristen Dimera should be shut down and turned into a Chuck E. Cheese.  This storyline feeds right into Ron C.'s nun fetish and after seeing what he did to nuns when he was writing for OLTL, God only knows what's next.

Abby's not my favorite by a long shot, but at this point I'd be fine if she was able to send Gwen and her little matchbox girl tale of woe to a deserted island.  Xander shouldn't be desperate enough to put up with her.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, boes said:

Abby's not my favorite by a long shot, but at this point I'd be fine if she was able to send Gwen and her little matchbox girl tale of woe to a deserted island.  Xander shouldn't be desperate enough to put up with her.

Neither Abby or Gwen are my favorites but they at least have a soul and are guilt-ridden when they make a poor choice.  The show seems to have dropped the notion that Kristen and Ava are reformed because watching Ava gleefully send Gwen in a Sarah mask to Maggie as a test run of "Sarah's" believability is a level of cruelty that I can't comprehend.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Watch The Omen. The devil always wants to be in positions of power - either political or business. I guess DiMera is a big name in the industry?

What industry?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

What industry?

Button hooks and enema kits.

Both items Kristen uses on a regular basis.

It's an innernashunal kongloomarate, for pity's sake.!

• LOL 10

Both MM and LG are getting good at portraying a investigator/journalist and a shapeshifter/disguiser in today's episode. Hopefully there will be many more to come. 

6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Neither Abby or Gwen are my favorites but they at least have a soul and are guilt-ridden when they make a poor choice.  The show seems to have dropped the notion that Kristen and Ava are reformed because watching Ava gleefully send Gwen in a Sarah mask to Maggie as a test run of "Sarah's" believability is a level of cruelty that I can't comprehend.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
1000% agree with this. Though, I’m laughing so very hard at at Gwen’s reaction when Ava pulled off the mask! But too cruel to do to Maggie.
Abigail is one of my least favorites( this one) but I like her better at being an investigator reporter, than being an idiot with her lying, cheating POS husband. I feel no empathy or sympathy for Abigail. She’s no “angel” .

I can give or take Gwen, but I do feel more sympathy for her with what she had to go through growing up…thanks to Jennifer’s mom!

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 3

Gwen is disgusting. Is she going to blame her making poor Maggie think her daughter is ok all on her childhood and Abby too? She doesn't care about a mother with a lost possibly hurt child after just losing one. 

Jack and Jennifer too better not continue to free pass her. 

Steve's a bad PI, Kristen sure played and got jump on him.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, boes said:

This post?

tumblr_n3rmn9GDMB1s2wio8o1_500.gifv

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Gwen is disgusting. Is she going to blame her making poor Maggie think her daughter is ok all on her childhood and Abby too? She doesn't care about a mother with a lost possibly hurt child after just losing one. 

Jack and Jennifer too better not continue to free pass her. 

Steve's a bad PI, Kristen sure played and got jump on him.

I think Gwen is desperate. At this point she can’t see past losing Xander to Sarah, and it doesn’t help that Ava is basically telling her it’s the only way. My hope is that she’ll come to the realization that hurting Maggie, digging holes deeper, are not something she can live with and she comes clean. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jack/Jen giving her a free pass..on this not. But with what Jens mom did to hide the fact that Jack had another relationship, with a child. Don’t consider it a free pass.

very much agree..Kristen played Steve like a fiddle. I was hoping she said “I’ll just shoot your other eye out “.

Not liking this Steve/Kayla storyline .. especially Kayla playing part of a nun. Not very convincing.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

I think Gwen is desperate. At this point she can’t see past losing Xander to Sarah, and it doesn’t help that Ava is basically telling her it’s the only way. My hope is that she’ll come to the realization that hurting Maggie, digging holes deeper, are not something she can live with and she comes clean. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jack/Jen giving her a free pass..on this not. But with what Jens mom did to hide the fact that Jack had another relationship, with a child. Don’t consider it a free pass.

Eh, Laura isn’t responsible for Gwen’s bad childhood. She’s just another scapegoat to make the retcon’s existence make some kind of sense and give her yet another reason to justify being a heinous, nasty wench. 

Gwen’s terrible, no good, bad childhood falls entirely at the hands of her own mother. Gwen’s mother alone is responsible for what Gwen’s childhood ended up being. Laura didn’t make Gwen’s mother not tell Jack she was supposedly pregnant with his kid from the moment she knew she was pregnant. Laura didn’t make her wait until Gwen was what, eight, ten, twelve, whatever the story is, to try and tell Jack.  Laura didn’t make her take the money. She chose money over giving her daughter a father. She had already decided that Jack should not know way before Laura came into the picture. 

Laura was wrong no doubt, but her inclusion in this story was just more propping of the dud retcon, so I don’t care.  And whatever Laura did has nothing to do with Jennifer. Jennifer doesn’t have to like or deal with Gwen because her mother did something wrong. Gwen does not get to keep attacking Jennifer’s family and she just has to let it go because of Laura’s actions. 

Whatever. It’s been obvious from the moment Laura appeared that Laura was going to be sacrificed to try and give Gwen more of a sad story to whitewash and excuse everything she does. 

Jack and now Jennifer will probably continue to have their characterization ruined to prop Gwen because she apparently isn’t ever going to be held accountable for anything she does.  She’ll cry some nice, fat tears, promise to change, cry about not having anyone, and Jack will cry and she’ll turn around and tell another lie to his face. But nothing is ever her fault and she doesn’t have to take responsibility for anything!

I hope Sarah comes after her looking for blood. 

• Love 9

Kayla is not a very good nun. I couldn't come up with any on the spot quotations of Bible passages. I would be suspicious of a bunch of Americans coming to the convent. None seeming to be real nuns or priests.

Steve made a bunch of PI mistakes. Of course Kristen is not going to let him walk away. He can find her! And so can the ISA! The Brady story does check out. Too bad Kristen can't find some answers on what happened to Philip.

The mask business is stupid. Hopefully the voice modulator will break off and Gwen will start talking like herself. It was despicable to pretend to be Sarah and go visit her mom. Maybe Gwen will have a conscience attack and slip up and rip off the mask and admit her stupidity.

So the pilot wants some cash to refresh his memory? Take him to the Salem PD!

But wait, the Salem PD is visiting Nicole. Ava, Rafe could have been pursuing a case in the area, and stopped by to visit his friend for 5 minutes. I wonder what actually dinner will be - something poisonous? At least both Rafe and Nicole are starting to be suspicious of Ava.

• Love 7

Kristin’s hair look fabulous. Wonder what kind of conditioner nuns use.  
   Abigail and Zander work well together.  
Kayla is terrible at uncover work.  She needs to go back to the hospital. 
   I still don’t understand why Rafe and Ava stay together.  She knows he is a cheater and liar.  He thinks she is setting him up.  Not enough lasagna and sex can make this couple work.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Kristin’s hair look fabulous. Wonder what kind of conditioner nuns use.  
   Abigail and Zander work well together.  
Kayla is terrible at uncover work.  She needs to go back to the hospital. 
   I still don’t understand why Rafe and Ava stay together.  She knows he is a cheater and liar.  He thinks she is setting him up.  Not enough lasagna and sex can make this couple work.  

Kristen’s hair was fabulous! Heavenly conditioner, of course!🙏

Abbie and Xandy make a good team. Have to agree on that. 🤔
I agree, Kayla is horrible w/ her undercover..yet as much as a diva Doctor/ surgeon, counselor head of all positions at the hospital  , can’t seem to understand/or instill HIPPA, not sure she’s much better at that. Still, she needs to get the heck out of there ( of course, she’ll save Steve from the evil KD, first. 🤦🏼‍♀️😬

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

Eh, Laura isn’t responsible for Gwen’s bad childhood. She’s just another scapegoat to make the retcon’s existence make some kind of sense and give her yet another reason to justify being a heinous, nasty wench. 

Gwen’s terrible, no good, bad childhood falls entirely at the hands of her own mother. Gwen’s mother alone is responsible for what Gwen’s childhood ended up being. Laura didn’t make Gwen’s mother not tell Jack she was supposedly pregnant with his kid from the moment she knew she was pregnant. Laura didn’t make her wait until Gwen was what, eight, ten, twelve, whatever the story is, to try and tell Jack.  Laura didn’t make her take the money. She chose money over giving her daughter a father. She had already decided that Jack should not know way before Laura came into the picture. 

Laura was wrong no doubt, but her inclusion in this story was just more propping of the dud retcon, so I don’t care.  And whatever Laura did has nothing to do with Jennifer. Jennifer doesn’t have to like or deal with Gwen because her mother did something wrong. Gwen does not get to keep attacking Jennifer’s family and she just has to let it go because of Laura’s actions. 

Whatever. It’s been obvious from the moment Laura appeared that Laura was going to be sacrificed to try and give Gwen more of a sad story to whitewash and excuse everything she does. 

Jack and now Jennifer will probably continue to have their characterization ruined to prop Gwen because she apparently isn’t ever going to be held accountable for anything she does.  She’ll cry some nice, fat tears, promise to change, cry about not having anyone, and Jack will cry and she’ll turn around and tell another lie to his face. But nothing is ever her fault and she doesn’t have to take responsibility for anything!

I hope Sarah comes after her looking for blood. 

XqhVAA7.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Impersonating Sarah to Maggie is the Bridge Too Far for me with Gwen.  I know it's not fair, but what she did to Abigail never bothered me much since IMO Abigail has behaved abominably to people more times than I can count and always had the good citizens of Salem kissing her ass regardless.  So even though I vastly prefer MM's Abigail to KM's version, I still don't give a rats ass if she's been hurt.  Gwen may not be the appropriate deliverer of payback but you takes what you can get.

BUT, she's messing with Maggie now and that's not okay, not ever.  Maggie went to bat for her, so Gwen doing this to her is even more despicable.  Her rotten childhood mostly consisted of being poor - big flucking whoop - and it's time for her to quit bitching about it and blaming people who had no agency in her troubles.  Hell, the woman is in her 30's, isn't she?  Even so, that's not anywhere near the issue I have with her playing with Maggie's emotions over her missing daughter.

Not ok.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, boes said:

Impersonating Sarah to Maggie is the Bridge Too Far for me with Gwen.  I know it's not fair, but what she did to Abigail never bothered me much since IMO Abigail has behaved abominably to people more times than I can count and always had the good citizens of Salem kissing her ass regardless.  So even though I vastly prefer MM's Abigail to KM's version, I still don't give a rats ass if she's been hurt.  Gwen may not be the appropriate deliverer of payback but you takes what you can get.

BUT, she's messing with Maggie now and that's not okay, not ever.  Maggie went to bat for her, so Gwen doing this to her is even more despicable.  Her rotten childhood mostly consisted of being poor - big flucking whoop - and it's time for her to quit bitching about it and blaming people who had no agency in her troubles.  Hell, the woman is in her 30's, isn't she?  Even so, that's not anywhere near the issue I have with her playing with Maggie's emotions over her missing daughter.

Not ok.

Absolutely. Great point about Maggie going to bat for Gwen. She’s gone too far and will hopefully, somehow come clean , it’s all downhill for her when you F with Maggie! And that’s ok with me, of Gwen  can’t stop w/ Maggie
But I still can’t stand Abigail. Now all of a sudden she’s this great investigator/reporter. I didn’t even know she worked. Or had moralistic values to not give me the pilot $$$ to find Aunt Mag’s daughter. What’s more important? Finding Sarah ? Or is it about a story for the spectator?

• Love 5