Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Dr. Snyder

is that the only reason she did not want to kill her sister?

Oh, right.  I forgot about Snyder.

I think though she's done some pretty awful things to Abigail, killing her seems to be the line she's not willing to cross.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

Oh, right.  I forgot about Snyder.

I think though she's done some pretty awful things to Abigail, killing her seems to be the line she's not willing to cross.  

Yet what does she think smashing a rock in the back of her head might do?

She's already crossed that line.  Multiple times.  She's just gotten lucky that Abigail hasn't died.  Her poisoning of Abigail could have killed her.  

This isn't some magnanimous gesture or small moment that shows Gwen to NOT be a complete sociopath. 

She still did it.  

Oh, I'm sure she'll cry her trademark big, fat tears to Jack about how she's so sorry, but she's been past the point of no return.  She doesn't value Abigail's life.  Not even what Abigail means to the person she claims to want to have in her life so much.  This is just one of the many reasons why it makes no sense for Jack, Jennifer, or anyone associated with Abigail, to want to have anything to do with her.  She never learns.  How many attempts does she get to make on Abigail's life before enough is enough?

Abigail needs to get an order of protection from this bitch after this latest incident and cut anyone who has a problem with it out of her life.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Dr. Snyder

is that the only reason she did not want to kill her sister?

Noooooo..gone to soon Doc Snyder!! 😩😬

I think that was not the reason Gwen didn’t kill her half-whit sister. I think she genuinely wants a sister relationship, yet she’s too far into this fiasco. Doomed.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Peacock didn't have today's episode available even this late at night.

So Abigail was whisked off in a plane?  And Rafe was arrested for being a dirty cop? 

Anything else of significance that I've missed before I watch tomorrow's episode?  

Shawn tried to claim Rafe couldn't be a dirty cop because he was liked and respected and the DA replied something like "People who are loved, liked, and respected commit crimes all the time. Your sister is married to a serial killer, isn't she?" 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Shawn tried to claim Rafe couldn't be a dirty cop because he was liked and respected and the DA replied something like "People who are loved, liked, and respected commit crimes all the time. Your sister is married to a serial killer, isn't she?" 😂

There's probably a ton of better examples.  Ben didn't become liked and respected until he stopped serial killing.  I feel like every Horton and Brady has committed a crime and besides Sami they're pretty much all liked and respected.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Katy M said:

There's probably a ton of better examples.  Ben didn't become liked and respected until he stopped serial killing.  I feel like every Horton and Brady has committed a crime and besides Sami they're pretty much all liked and respected.

I mean Bo and Hope both committed quite a few crimes, especially Bo. They would have been a bigger burn for Shawn D.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Now that's what I call a low bar.

BUT, would you buy a necktie from this man?

Rafe IS a dirty cop, besides being an utter piece of shit of a person.  I think wrapping Stefano's body in a rug and stashing it in that abandoned warehouse after Hope plugged the old bastard certainly counts.  So Show can pass me on by with all the outrage that Rafe has been targeted.

At this point I like Ava better than Rafe or Nicole and I despise Ava.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

I think they should give Chanel and Tripp a go. Then we're 1 step closer to a throuple!

JoDevil in his black robe and slippers was cracking me up. I love him!

TJ is a welcome addition so far. I mean, until I'm reminded that he abused Paulina. But I'm willing to see where it goes. I loved him just taking food lol.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

JoDevil in his black robe and slippers was cracking me up.

Yeah that was pretty funny, reminded me of Hugh Heffner. I guess no one has noticed that Johnny seems to have gotten a personality transplant since, oh, around the same time the devil vacated Marlena? Salemites aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. 

So TJ TR is played by William Christian who played Derek Frye on AMC? I didn't recognize his face but as soon as he started talking I recognized that voice. I like the actor but considering what we know about him I don't think TJ TR is going to be a root-worthy character. I don't remember the details, so if someone could remind me: did he beat Paulina or beat and rape her which resulted in Lani?

Edited by bunnyblue
Oh, his name is TR not TJ.
  • Love 5

Maybe I should look again for yesterday's episode.  It sounds better than today's, which I was able to FF through in about 10 minutes.  

T.R Coates is Johnny's movie producer's name.  I watched only a couple minutes of their scenes, as I figured he was a day player and merely another opportunity for the Devil to do its silly I-Might-Kill-You-But-I-Wont Dance.  The Devil talks the talk but never walks the walk.  It's tedious. 

Nice surprise at the end, though, when it was revealed that T.R. is Paulina's ex.  I suspect he'll be headed down the same path as Charlie Dale and Dr Snyder, since he's already been established as a villain. 

@Peanut6711, thanks for your response about Trask's dig on Ben/Ciara.  I tried to "like" it multiple times, and the site froze up on me each time.  

• Love 4

Tripp deserves a lot better than a fake friend like Chanel and a cheater like Alli. 

Chanel crying over Johnny kissing Gabi is eye rolling after what she did. She's such a lying hypocrite.

• Love 9

Wasn't much in today's ep.

Chloe, let your dad freeze and not go out to disturb his medical call. Ooops, it wasn't exactly a medical call to eavesdrop.

So the Hollywood producer has to go to Salem to chat with aspiring film auteur Johnny DiMera? None of this could have happened on the phone? Johnny is looking a bit older in that black robe and slippers. Note to big shot producer. Old lady Marlena Evans is anything but.

Chanel, you cheated on your soon to be ex husband a couple of hours after he dumped you. He really hasn't done much with Gabi except get slapped. You and Allie are the worst. Allie, nice little gift to appease your guilt of cheating on your boyfriend with your best friend. And now Chanel wants to be friends with Tripp? Oh, I don't think so.

Poor Paulina having to run in to her ex at Horton Square. I am assuming he is her abusive ex.

• Love 7

I'd be surprised if Craig really is having an affair, cause that would be too easy. I'd guess he was talking to Joy and they're planning some super secret surprise for Nancy, or something like that.

Speaking of which, did we really need like four scenes of the two of them in bed with Nancy basically over-apologizing repeatedly? So much filler.

• Love 4

This probably belongs in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I would understand if Craig was having an affair.  Nancy is even more of a Mrs. Butterworth than she was before.

She's emotional diabetes in a bad wig.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, boes said:

This probably belongs in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I would understand if Craig was having an affair.  Nancy is even more of a Mrs. Butterworth than she was before.

She's emotional diabetes in a bad wig.

I know it's been a long time since they've been on, but I don't remember Nancy EVER being insecure.  That was one of the great things about her character - she thought she was attractive and deserved an attractive man.  None of this "I need constant reassurance" crap.

Apparently the bakery has mystery hours?   Both the employees can simply take off any time they want.

• Love 10

What sort of sleazy big shot wannabe wouldn't know about Johnny being a member of the Dimera clan?  Like should recognize like.  And why wouldn't he know that threatening a Dimera isn't ever a good idea?

Also, how does Johnny run around with that fencing gear or that robe on and not break down into hysterical laughter?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Considering they've already foreshadowed it, I'm thinking it very likely that the movie producer will be the first fatality caused by someone possessed.  At first thought it would be Johnny, but now wondering if someone in Paulina's family eventually gets possessed and kills him. 

Despite some weird breaks in the story telling, I am mostly enjoying the show these days. In fact, a little disappointed that we're being forced to take a 2 week Olympics break. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Despite some weird breaks in the story telling, I am mostly enjoying the show these days. In fact, a little disappointed that we're being forced to take a 2 week Olympics break. 

Same. I'm afraid that break is gonna screw up this momentum they have right now. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

T.R Coates is Johnny's movie producer's name.  I watched only a couple minutes of their scenes, as I figured he was a day player and merely another opportunity for the Devil to do its silly I-Might-Kill-You-But-I-Wont Dance.  The Devil talks the talk but never walks the walk.  It's tedious. 

Yup, like a poster above, I think T.R. will indeed end up an actual kill by The Devil in the end with Paulina or Abe or Chanel framed for it for Lani to be torn up about having to investigate her father's murder. The Devil's gotta show some teeth.  That his first kill would be a guest starring Af-Am male? Not too good a look, LOL. But I did appreciate T.R. owning he's a baaaaadddd man if you don't play nice so it's basically The Devil killing a poser low level demon.

Actually why doesn't The Devil recruit more minions to do his bidding? Put them in a thrall like Susan with planted actions to accomplish and send them on their way to still up more crap.

14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Chanel, you cheated on your soon to be ex husband a couple of hours after he dumped you. He really hasn't done much with Gabi except get slapped. You and Allie are the worst. Allie, nice little gift to appease your guilt of cheating on your boyfriend with your best friend. And now Chanel wants to be friends with Tripp? Oh, I don't think so.

Like I said these young women are messy with a capital 'M' and completely not self-aware about how hypocritical they're being. They feel 'bad' but then go right back to puffing each other up to be the best and gaze longingly at each other. Honestly, I don't get why they just don't make it official.  Sure it hurts Tripp in the short run but everyone knows they've hooked up in the past and have strong feelings for each other; it's not cool to lie to Johnny and Tripp that there isn't anything between them and then try to rationalize that their night together was just friends comforting each other. Own your love, ladies, and be happy! I mean if that's what you want. Tripp I'm hoping will find a real relationship with Chloe's sister Joy (if they ever cast her) with Chanel in the love triangle with Johnny and Allie. 

C'mon, Marlena. Don't let Susan beat you in figuring out that The Devil possessed Johnny.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sure it hurts Tripp in the short run but everyone knows they've hooked up in the past

Did they? If so, that’s been retconned because when Chanel first showed up and kissed Allie, Allie was taken aback and it was the first time they kissed. And I can’t recall them ever hooking up on the show before.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Chanel, you cheated on your soon to be ex husband a couple of hours after he dumped you. He really hasn't done much with Gabi except get slapped

Chanel did not cheat on “Johnny.” He dumped her and treated her like shit in public. She doesn’t have to wait for the ink on the divorce papers to be dry to move on. For all intents and purposes, she’s single. The only person who was cheated on was Tripp. The only issue I have with Chanel jumping in to bed with Allie is it shows her feelings weren’t as resolved as she thought/hoped. But, I think if “Johnny” hadn’t dumped her she would have been faithful. And I get why she’s pissed about Johnny kissing Gabi even though she slept with Allie. Sleeping with Allie was a comfort thing that isn’t going anywhere (at least that’s what she’s telling herself.) She isn’t ready to move on, but Johnny kissing someone else hammers home that he is moving on and is really an asshole who tossed her aside so callously.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did they? If so, that’s been retconned because when Chanel first showed up and kissed Allie, Allie was taken aback and it was the first time they kissed. And I can’t recall them ever hooking up on the show before.

Sorry, I'm using hooked up a bit too loosely. It was known that there was potentially more than friends feelings between them to the point that Paulina asked about it in front of Sami and EJ when Johnny and Chanel announced they were married.  Tripp was also aware of Chanel and Allie kissing and the possibility of romantic feelings between them but Allie's been quick - too quick- to reassure him that she doesn't like Chanel that way and loves Tripp. Basically everyone knows there is something between them that they seem to be denying - Paulina isn't convinced by Chanel's denials and especially not after what she walked in on. Tripp is taking Allie at face value.  I think Johnny pre-possession wasn't buying Allie's denials either and may have been quick to lock Chanel down via marriage to 'claim' her since there is supposedly a competition between Johnny and Allie when it comes to her friends. I do think he has feelings for her and loves her but the way they're trying to present the twins, he's also capable of being a jackass about these things.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought they had established that they used to party together and they may have been close then? We didn't see that.

• Love 3

Ava is my favorite right now.  I love all of the little games she's playing with Rafe and Nicole.  It's funny that Rafe and Nicole refuse to come clean and admit their sexy times on that table even as the situation becomes more precarious.  Ava and Nicole's back and forth in the kitchen is the kind of shit I live for.  

I don't know what to say about the My Gay Dad storyline.  It seems difficult to convey the complexity of coming-out with a character who hasn't been on the show for years (decades?), and I don't know why I'm supposed to care this much about a character I don't know.  

Other the hand, I'm curious to see what the actor playing Ray will do with his storyline.  Even though Jackee Harry is hit or miss for me, and Sal Stowers is almost always a miss, I do think the Show has done a decent enough job of setting up the character that I'm intrigued to see what will happen when he finds out the truth about having a daughter.  

Abe having to choose an interim Police Commissioner makes me wish there was a sleazy cop on the force that Abe has to reluctantly appoint as PC, and then that character schemes to keep the job after Rafe is exonerated.  Aside from the occasional run-ins with Trask's Snarky Mouth, Rafe as PC is so boring.   

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Ava is my favorite right now.  I love all of the little games she's playing with Rafe and Nicole.  It's funny that Rafe and Nicole refuse to come clean and admit their sexy times on that table even as the situation becomes more precarious.  Ava and Nicole's back and forth in the kitchen is the kind of shit I live for.  

I don't know what to say about the My Gay Dad storyline.  It seems difficult to convey the complexity of coming-out with a character who hasn't been on the show for years (decades?), and I don't know why I'm supposed to care this much about a character I don't know.  

Other the hand, I'm curious to see what the actor playing Ray will do with his storyline.  Even though Jackee Harry is hit or miss for me, and Sal Stowers is almost always a miss, I do think the Show has done a decent enough job of setting up the character that I'm intrigued to see what will happen when he finds out the truth about having a daughter.  

Abe having to choose an interim Police Commissioner makes me wish there was a sleazy cop on the force that Abe has to reluctantly appoint as PC, and then that character schemes to keep the job after Rafe is exonerated.  Aside from the occasional run-ins with Trask's Snarky Mouth, Rafe as PC is so boring.   

Are Chloe's dad, Chanel, and Allie gay or bisexual?

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I thought they had established that they used to party together and they may have been close then? We didn't see that.

They used to party and were close but Allie was surprised when Chanel kissed her at Julie's. And then she was surprised by her reaction.

20 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Are Chloe's dad, Chanel, and Allie gay or bisexual?

Chanel doesn't like labels but if she chose one, I think it'd be pan; it's more about the person than their gender. 

Allie could be bi or she could be someone who eventually realizes she prefers women and is a lesbian. I don't think she knows yet.  She seems relatively into Trip and doesn't seem to mind having sex with him.  At the same time, she thinks about Chanel quite a bit.  I don't think the show has defined whether or not that means she's more into Chanel because she's a lesbian or if she's more into Chanel because she's more into Chanel.

As for Craig?  He seemed hesitant to say that he loves his wife just as much. It's this new feller and he has "never felt this way before." 

As I said in the spoiler thread, I don't like this story because a super hot Dr. Craig being gaga for his not-as-conventionally-attractive wife still is somewhat revolutionary.  Now it's a stereotype "he chose her because she would realize he was gay" or some such nonsense that often follows hot men/not-as-hot wives.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Great post! Ava is rocking it! I don’t know why Nicole and Rafe are so ..umm insulted? They both lied and f’d with her, literally.

same with Abe having to get a sleazy cop to take Rafe the Brick’s place. At least one that may be able to solve a crime , any crime, and not poor dookie the bear beheaded crime, which seems to be the # 1 case at SPD. Good god, the whole SPD is a set of BORING characters. And let’s be honest, anyone put with Rafe  💥all of a sudden becomes a bore. At least Ava is overcoming it. She’s been awesome!

Wish I could SEE Chloe’s facial emotion while tangling with daddy Craig.And shut up Nancy.. so sick of the Chloe/Brady shipping! 

Dear Ava,

I know you have a lot on your plate, but if you can fit it in your schedule, please let Kristen know!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So, we got the conflicted Craig Wesley who is having an affair with a dude. He's never felt that way. Is he gay, is he bi, or what? I always liked him for being a good looking guy with the not conventionally hot wife. That Nancy, plus sized or not, was beautiful and he was devoted to her. This just seems cheap. I know that my hairstylist came out several years ago - he had been married, three kids, etc. He is now remarried to his partner. It does happen but since Craig and Nancy haven't been on the canvas for a long time, it is a bit of a so what story to either write them off, have Craig move back to Salem Hospital, or give Chloe a bit of a story now that Philip is gone. She did have a spine in asking her dad to be honest with her mom.

I chuckled at Ava chopping those carrots and celery like they were Duke's head. Nicole, watch out girl. Ava is on to you. She tipped you off about the old Ava vs the new Ava.

There aren't many staff members who can step in as Commish for a short time til poor old boring cheating Rafe gets cleared.

Lani, you made a mistake at the end in calling Paulina mom. Maybe she will introduce her as Chanel.

How convenient that she runs in to her nasty old ex at Horton Square. Why he would need to namedrop Johnny DiMera is strange.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I chuckled at Ava chopping those carrots and celery like they were Duke's head.

I think she was thinking of them as Little Rafe.  She would get along great with that guy that Sami killed because he was trying to cut off Little Rafe.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't like this story because a super hot Dr. Craig being gaga for his not-as-conventionally-attractive wife still is somewhat revolutionary.  Now it's a stereotype "he chose her because she would realize he was gay" or some such nonsense that often follows hot men/not-as-hot wives.

Sorry, but I disagree. If Craig loved Nancy, it's not because she would realize he was gay because she's "not-so-hot". I've known good looking gay men who were just confused (wouldn't admit to themselves) about their sexuality, and they also married good-looking women who weren't overweight (as another poster mentioned).

A very good example is Fran Drescher's ex-husband. She NEVER knew he was gay until he told her! And IMO, Fran is very good-looking, and definitely not overweight. So, as I see it, nothing is cliche or stereotypical regarding the Craig/Nancy storyline.

• Useful 1

Count me among those that hates this twist with Craig. Craig ADORED Nancy, weight or no weight. This "Craig realizes he's really gay!" shit is just more shock value from Ron than wanting to really tell a story. There's no heart to it. Shocking.

If Ron wanted to have more representation, bring back freaking Will and Sonny!

But I hate this. Whether it is the intent or not, it really does make Nancy seem like some consolation prize. And THAT sucks.

• Love 21
On 1/26/2022 at 7:50 PM, enchantingmonkey said:

to do its silly I-Might-Kill-You-But-I-Wont Dance.  The Devil talks the talk but never walks the walk.  It's tedious. 

Now isn’t that a fact ! How is it that everyone in Salem has done worse and is far more evil than the Devil ?  Punked again! Damn!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Retired at last said:

No, they never hooked up or kissed when they were partying together. 

11 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Great post! Ava is rocking it! I don’t know why Nicole and Rafe are so ..umm insulted? They both lied and f’d with her, literally.

Seriously. They're so aghast like you all fucked while claiming to love her and be her friend so what do you expect lol.

• Love 7

I really liked what Lani was wearing in yesterday's episode. That's all I got to say on that.

Why was Paulina looking in the camera for her scene with TR? Her acting did not match what the scene was asking for.

Craig and Rafe: Both said they never meant to hurt their partner. You are cheating on your partner. Who cares if you meant to harm them? You are harming them. 

I thought NB was the star of the episode. She usually does heavier emotions and devastation well, and I thought yesterday was no exception. I thought she outclassed KS/Craig in those scenes. I hope it's just rust for KS as I know he can give more than he gave yesterday. 

• Love 6

I'm surprised that some viewers are jumping to the "Craig has been deceiving Nancy" take on this storyline. I think the show has done a good job over the last year with showing the exploration of sexuality and how complex it can be. This storyline is just another take on it. 

Craig is definitely "deceiving" Nancy in terms of being with someone else but that doesn't now translate to their whole life being a lie. Craig and Nancy have been together since high school, broke up briefly during the pregnancy of Chloe, and have been together since. I don't even think Craig has been w/ another woman outside Nancy. This situation is far more complex than "closeted gay man knowingly deceives wife for 40yrs". 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Same here! I think TB is doing a great job this run.  I hated Ava during her Steve obsession days and found her character very one dimensional "psychotic other woman" type, but now she's really developed the character into someone smart, devious, and entertaining to watch. I can't wait to see what she does to Rafe & Nicole next. Team Ava on this one for sure.

15 hours ago, RedElf said:

Ava slicing the carrots had me rolling.

That was great, Ava symbolically castrating Rafe in front of Nicole. 

WebbedPhysicalHagfish-size_restricted.gi

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

A lot of it is JH's lack of dramatic acting chops, but the OTT storytelling of why Lani should stay away from TR was just bad. I realize this is a soap, but if Paulina had immediately introduced him as "her ex husband" Lani would have caught on and lied on her own behalf about who she is.

I'm glad naughty Kristen is back. "Welcome to Fantasy Island" was hilarious. I was totally expecting Sarah to have a pregnant belly (although it's been longer than 9 months, right? But this is Salem and Salem-adjacent time we're working on.)

So, EJ is totally taking off for the island where he'll find Abigail, right? Mmhmm.

• Love 8

Sarah does not look all there. Guess that Kristen just left her shot up with Dr Rolf's serum and got her no treatment. And yet people will still ship her with Brady and think she is misunderstood/just being a mother.

• Love 5

Gwen is even faking texts from Abigail to cover her kidnapping Abby. Taking her from her kids yet again. Abby wasn't wrong that Gwen's child would have been better off without her. 

Lucas, Gwen, Ava and Kristen should be in jail for mass kidnapping. Chad and his fake "he's my brother, I won't dance on his grave" when he's the one who put him there can go for perjury. Put them all in together. 

At least Sarah has long hair. 

Oh Xander, you're stupid. She's a sociopath.

• Love 8

Xander, good choice of the London snowglobe as a gift. Maybe she will clonk you with it and you will end up on DiMera Island. As a con artist, you should be able to recognize another.

Kristen, ya gotta maybe get some sort of cart or wheelchair or other apparatus to wheel all those poor Salemites around to the house. You might injure yourself or break the strap on the bag. The furniture looked a little dilapidated and not really close to DiMera standards. I did like the drink and 'welcome to Fantasy Island' toast. Too bad Abs didn't figure out that it was Gwen who knocked her out. How big is that house anyway? You are bringing more people. Are there other accommodations? Who prepares the meals, etc.?

Too bad EJ got 10 years for Lucas' and Chad's perjury testimony. JDevil will be happy to have Dad out of the way and his shares!

Paulina, your weird behaviour would have tipped me off to something off with you if I was that TR dude. Introducing Lani as your niece? The thing is that people have the internet and can use a search engine to look up stuff about folks. You just tipped him off that you are hiding something. I also don't think he'd come all the way to Salem to talk to Johnny about his movie. Cheaper to use Zoom or Google Meet or Teams or whatever. Johnny already has an idea for Part 3 of the trilogy. Himself as the Devil! Meta movie about possession created by the possessor.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I'm surprised that some viewers are jumping to the "Craig has been deceiving Nancy" take on this storyline. I think the show has done a good job over the last year with showing the exploration of sexuality and how complex it can be. This storyline is just another take on it. 

Craig is definitely "deceiving" Nancy in terms of being with someone else but that doesn't now translate to their whole life being a lie. Craig and Nancy have been together since high school, broke up briefly during the pregnancy of Chloe, and have been together since. I don't even think Craig has been w/ another woman outside Nancy. This situation is far more complex than "closeted gay man knowingly deceives wife for 40yrs". 

I just take issue with the whole story because I adored Craig and Nancy in their original run.  Craig simply adored Nancy and it was very avant-garde to see a man who looks like him loving a woman who looks like her.  In my mind, Craig did use Nancy and this will devastate her when she finds out and I have no desire to see that.. What happened to love in the afternoon?  

If Ron wanted to tell a story about the complexity of male sexuality then he should have created characters to tell that type of story. I just think that Craig and Nancy were not the right people for that.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kristen, ya gotta maybe get some sort of cart or wheelchair or other apparatus to wheel all those poor Salemites around to the house. You might injure yourself or break the strap on the bag. The furniture looked a little dilapidated and not really close to DiMera standards. I did like the drink and 'welcome to Fantasy Island' toast. 

Agree, knowing Kristin I'm surprised she hasn't knocked off a UPS driver and stolen his dolly to drag her "guests" around unconscious. 

That couch, my gawd. I was so distracted by it, trying to decide if this "deserted island" was really Hemingway's Key West home over-run by cats. It sure looked like something had been using it as a scratching post. 

Also loved the Fantasy Island line. 🍹 If only we'd had Tattoo announcing their arrival. 

5j1W-P.gif

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6