Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RunningMarket said:

How long until we get an entire episode devoted to the fact that Lani screamed "MOM!" when the chandelier fell?

@Peanut6711 wins ALL the things for the fantastic Clue reference. "Have you considered the Kingdom of Heaven?"

Can we please be done with Susan?

❤️⬆️That's my favorite part!  "Your souls are in danger!" 

• Love 3

Not long after watching the show today, Counting Crow's "Round Here" came on the radio, and as I was cleaning and listening to the song it struck me that Adam Duritz must have gotten the name wrong because I'm sure he could be talking about Susan! 😁

Maria came from Nashville with a suitcase in her hand
She said she'd like to meet a boy who looks like Elvis
And she walks along the edge of where the ocean meets the land
Just like she's walking on a wire in the circus

She parks her car outside of my house and
Takes her clothes off, says she's close to understanding Jesus
And she knows she's more than just a little misunderstood
She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous

• LOL 10

I loved the party scenes. There was so much going on. Paulina was cracking me up. The Johnny/EJ scenes and Paulina/Tony/Anna scenes afterward were fun, too.

Tripp is so pointless lol. Poor guy.

OK so are we finally gonna get Allie/Chanel then? They really need to shit or get off the pot.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

❤️⬆️That's my favorite part!  "Your souls are in danger!" 

Our LIVES are in danger, you beatnik!

37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I loved the party scenes. There was so much going on. Paulina was cracking me up. The Johnny/EJ scenes and Paulina/Tony/Anna scenes afterward were fun, too.

Tripp is so pointless lol. Poor guy.

OK so are we finally gonna get Allie/Chanel then? They really need to shit or get off the pot.

This was one time that Jackee's OTT acting worked. "You sonuva bitch..." I loved the way she delivered that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I'm not enjoying any of these stories.   Everything is superficial. Ron goes for the big moments but the show has no heart.    Marlena has barely dealt with being possessed.  Ron would rather throw her in ott scene with Susan.    Enough with Stefano. He's dead. Move on from the devil. It's a comedy show now.  Move on to new stories.  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Swartz said:

I'm not enjoying any of these stories.   Everything is superficial. Ron goes for the big moments but the show has no heart.    Marlena has barely dealt with being possessed.  Ron would rather throw her in ott scene with Susan.    Enough with Stefano. He's dead. Move on from the devil. It's a comedy show now.  Move on to new stories.  

I've said before that this show is now a live-action cartoon and belongs on Saturday mornings.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Swartz said:

It is worse that a comedy show. It is unfunny comedy show. None of the jokes land. 

• Love 6
On 1/8/2022 at 11:10 AM, 4evaQuez said:

I was embarrassed for CB/Johnny. I know a lot of people on the board talk about how "fun" this possession storyline must be for the actors. Honestly, I cringe. I wonder if they are as embarrassed playing this silliness as I am watching it. 

I was thinking the exact same thing watching today's episode.   This possession storyline is past ridiculous and all I could think is that the actor's must be desperate for a paycheck to go to national TV with this dreck.  Hope none of think this storyline will win them any awards.   I'd love to turn it off and go to another soap, but that would be Y&R/B&B and I'm not that desperate yet.   So I just hit the FF button.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I actually enjoy Johnny more as a devil. He was entertaining with his cracks. He offered friends with benefits in front of parents. To shutting up Polina and just walking up the stairs. 

When will people realize Susan is always right. 

EJ seemed to think something was up, but he probably was just happy to be rid of Polina and the new money. Threatening to sue instantly was showing EJ was right not to trust. 

Lani suddenly learned to say mom fast.

Allie sure turned on her brother fast. 

Susan didn't learn anything from last time, she's going to end up back a cat.

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

That was a quick 180 from JDevil. Two hours ago, he was madly in love with his new wife and now, sorry, I rushed in to marrying you. Bye. Divorce #2 for Chanel, in one year!

Poor Tripp, having to deal with Susan Banks. He doesn't know about energy and her sensitivity. She is right but there is no scientific methodat this time to prove her 'visions'. So it is something she ate or a stomach bug.

Nice of the chandelier to come crashing down. Lani should have yelled Aunt Paulina instead of mom. That's too premature. Is EJ going to find a problem with the chandelier or the ceiling?

Sure, Chanel, go right in to Allie's arms. She was kinda right about her brother. However, JDevil is lurking low right now.

Abe and John were dull. The pub must not be making any money if it keeps closing for private nights for relatives.

And EJ and Tony and such were right about Paulina being 'new money'. Suing at the drop of a hat.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Sidney said:

They really need to stop giving Paulina this kind of material. Dramatic material is not Jackee Harry's strong suit.

That's a far kinder comment than I could give on her performance.  The only thing missing from her fall scene was her landing on a whoopee cushion and giving us her comic "Oh No!!" face.  Ron C. might as well go all the way and have Statler and Waldorf puppets making snarky comments from a balcony.

Johnnie possessed by the devil is a big fail for me.  I can't see tuning in, much less enjoying, a storyline dominated by dull as dishwater Tripp, duller than that Allie, with comic huffs and puffs from the 4th Stooge, Paulina.  And more Lani agonizing over who the fluck cares.  The others aren't so bad but seriously, MORE dumbass devil stuff?

Oh yeah, and Susan is back.

Must be Ron's idea of an Emmy reel.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

We can’t get rid of Susan.  How will we know where the devil is?

I thought it was strange that Lani called out mom! But it’s shorter than Auntie P.  
    Interesting that EJ question was to Johnny when did he find religion.

Gabi and Jake will be happy that are out of that house. 
Poor Tripp everyone hating on him.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RedElf said:

Does JDevil have a problem with his neck?  He's always adjusting his tie.

Thought that was a Ben  thing,although maybe the connection   there is Ciara does have the Devils seed growing in her belly 🤔👹👿😬

14 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I thought it was strange that Lani called out mom! But it’s shorter than Auntie P.  

Not surprises…Lani is a strange inconsistent ..but great detective on the cases kinda gal. 

17 minutes ago, tribeca said:

We can’t get rid of Susan.  How will we know where the devil i

Lolz..true that!

19 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Gabi and Jake will be happy that are out of that house. 

I think they’d fit right in,,given they’re both evil connivers’! Be nice ro see them get theirs!!

• Love 2
On 1/8/2022 at 12:51 AM, Barton88 said:

Chanel looks like she’s six months pregnant in that dress.

Now that I think of it.

Maybe CINS D-baby is no more. Considering Doc Marlena’s propping and Bens romantically thing going on.

😬😟

• Love 1
On 1/8/2022 at 11:27 AM, tribeca said:

Nothing could top the embarrassment of the Santa strip show on the digital show.  The actor who played Zander was really into it lol.  
    Hoping nothing is wrong with the carver twins.   They are so adorable.  

Omg! I’m sorry I missed that! 😄Not paying for premium Peacock, those bastards! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

This was one time that Jackee's OTT acting worked. "You sonuva bitch..." I loved the way she delivered that. 

I rewound to watch it again. It was SO good!

14 hours ago, Swartz said:

It's a comedy show now.  

I know, it's fucking perfect!

8 hours ago, tribeca said:

Interesting that EJ question was to Johnny when did he find religion.

I loved that. It's so funny to me that when the devil showed up suddenly everyone in town is super religious. It's so ridiculous lol.

• Love 6
On 1/8/2022 at 1:51 AM, Barton88 said:

Chanel looks like she’s six months pregnant in that dress.

Poor Raven being tagged, and then feeling she had to post her private health info for the world to see. 🙁

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Swartz said:

Enough with Stefano. He's dead. Move on from the devil. It's a comedy show now.  Move on to new stories.  

I completely agree! I was tired of Stefano when the character was still around, and I'm tired of hearing about him now. I wish the show would show us Johnny's connections with his living relatives, which he has many. 

I thought it was entirely too early for Lani to call Paulina "Mom." It didn't feel earned for their current relationship.

Why hasn't the show brought on a recast Tamara? I assume the original isn't interested in returning. The Paulina/Lani story could really benefit from her perspective.

I want more group scenes, but then the ones I get are so awkward. Having characters being silent and still as two characters argue make it feel like a stage play and not a Soap Opera. In the past, I remember other characters having reactions. Some would go to different rooms to discuss what they just saw/heard. 

Some would have private discussions to the side. The moment would trigger conversations that impacted characters' storylines. Now people are just silent and still like they are a Greek Chorus.

I know this may be because of budget and the limited amount of time they have to shoot scenes, but it is really noticeable. 

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Poor Raven being tagged, and then feeling she had to post her private health info for the world to see. 🙁

Wow!  "Beachloverdebi" sure is rude!!!  How would she like it if someone said that about her???  I can't believe people.  This happens FAR too often - where is common decency anymore??  Social media is only partly to blame...

• Love 11
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

I want more group scenes, but then the ones I get are so awkward. Having characters being silent and still as two characters argue make it feel like a stage play and not a Soap Opera. In the past, I remember other characters having reactions. Some would go to different rooms to discuss what they just saw/heard. 

Yeah, I thought that was a little weird. I guess it’s for the heightened drama, but I though it was somewhat rude for none of the others to at least make a token comment about leaving to give the two some privacy. Instead, they just gawked and/or commented.

• Love 5

What nursery, Ciara? You live in a studio apartment with dirty floors, princess, and that's putting it nicely. 

Was Belle's dress leather or pleather?

I've had plenty of sleepovers in my younger days, even impromptu ones, and we never went to sleep in negligees and our bras 'n panties. #BorrowSomePajamas

Is Possession-21 Salem's equivalent of Covid-19 now? 

• Johnny thinks it's just a cold at first
  • Susan practices social distancing and wears a cross
  • Next Dr. Rolf's mind control drug will be considered a possible treatment. The devil can't infiltrate your head, but side effects include thinking you're The Phoenix, Princess Gina, and Father John.  In which case, Ciara will appear to not suffer any side effects since she already thinks she indestructible, royalty, and holier than thou. 
Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

I did not need CIN's ridiculous fussing over sonogram results. I suppose this would lead up to Something!Is!Wrong! but I Just!Don't!Give!A!Shit!

Same with Susan. If I were the devil (in any form) I would find a different town to possess. She's not worth the annoyance.

Definite chemistry between Belle and EJ.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

EJ is so classist it’s annoying.  I don’t have old or new money but I would be tempted to threatened to sue them as well if they hurt my family then a chandler came crashing down on me. Plus the introduced the devil into my life jeez.  
   Ciara and Ben get to be happy for 5 minutes.  Ciara said the cursed words in soapland nothing will come between us now.  
   Paulina good for you shut the door and walk away.  Poor Tripp though he doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, tribeca said:

EJ is so classist it’s annoying.  I don’t have old or new money but I would be tempted to threatened to sue them as well if they hurt my family then a chandler came crashing down on me. Plus the introduced the devil into my life jeez.    

^^^ This,  thanks, Tribeca.  

It's the height of absurdity for EJ or any of the Dimeras to get huffy about "new" money vs. "old" anything, as if the Dimeras are some sort of art and literature loving effetes instead of a bunch of lowlife mob bums who've made their fortune by robbery and murder.  Gimme a break.  Fuhgeddaboudit, EJ.  Tony Soprano and Co. have more class in their middle finger than you and your clan do in every inch of that Ross Dress For Less decorated mansion.

Stefano was a troll-like thug, not a Prince of the Realm for god's sake.

• Love 10

Wow was that a nipple shield that was showing on Allie’s boob when she was getting it on with Channel?😳 very revealing scene. My iPad is very clear and it looked like her breasts  were squashed down and one of them had this really ugly black covering on it unless that was supposed to be her nightgown?  Tripp is a good guy, feel bad for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

I did not need CIN's ridiculous fussing over sonogram results. I suppose this would lead up to Something!Is!Wrong! but I Just!Don't!Give!A!Shit!

Oh I hope it leads up to something is wrong...as in "aww, there's it's little hands, there's it's little penis....there's it's little horns! And webbed feet. OMG, Ben, I think Bo Jr. just flipped us off."  If I have to sit through this CIN drivel and contrived drama (just tell the damn ultrasound tech you're not sure you want to know) it better lead up to something satisfying (i.e. bad news for them). 

As a side note on all their whole "should we open it or not" scene, I kept hearing it in Yvette's accent when she was on the attic stairs w/Mr. Green.  "Go'on." "No you go ahead." "Zen we open it togezer.") 😁

hqdefault.jpg

26 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I don’t have old or new money but I would be tempted to threatened to sue them as well if they hurt my family then a chandler came crashing down on me. Plus the introduced the devil into my life jeez.       

Me too! Plus I wanted someone to point out that the Dimera's money isn't new or old; it's laundered!

3 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Wow was that a nipple shield that was showing on Allie’s boob when she was getting it on with Channel?😳 very revealing scene. My iPad is very clear and it looked like her breasts  were squashed down and one of them had this really ugly black covering on it unless that was supposed to be her nightgown?  Tripp is a good guy, feel bad for him. 

I thought it was her fancy bra because, ya know, every female in Salem leaves their bra on for sex. 🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

As a side note on all their whole "should we open it or not" scene, I kept hearing it in Yvette's accent when she was on the attic stairs w/Mr. Green.  "Go'on." "No you go ahead." "Zen we open it togezer.") 😁

hqdefault.jpg

That is an insult to the great Colleen Camp! 😄 

OH! Can someone slap Susan? Well, I had to stop her from screeching...

Clue Movie GIF by LogoTV

(Can you tell Clue is my favourite movie of all time?)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

That is an insult to the great Colleen Camp! 😄 

OH! Can someone slap Susan? Well, I had to stop her from screeching...

Clue Movie GIF by LogoTV

(Can you tell Clue is my favourite movie of all time?)

It was probably Ciara about to topple out of her top as usual that reminded me of Yvette. They do have that in common. 😁

colleen-camp.gif

Well, that and I wasn't sure Ron didn't rip off the dialogue. 

BEN Ladies first. open the envelope. 

CIARA No, no. You can go first.

BEN No, I insist.

CIARA No, I insist. What are you afraid of, a baby with horns and hooves holding a necktie?

BEN No, just the necktie. Isn't that enough?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

Wow was that a nipple shield that was showing on Allie’s boob when she was getting it on with Channel?😳 very revealing scene. My iPad is very clear and it looked like her breasts  were squashed down and one of them had this really ugly black covering on it unless that was supposed to be her nightgown?

It was her bra. She was gonna get into bed with her dress on but then she took it off and got in with just her bra and underwear on. 

I hope they don't try to still do a triangle with Tripp now. I say get rid of Tripp because he's boring and they don't seem to want to give him anything meaty, but since he's 1 of 2 doctors in Salem, I guess they better keep him.

• Love 6
On 1/11/2022 at 3:31 PM, Peanut6711 said:

CIARA No, I insist. What are you afraid of, a baby with horns and hooves holding a necktie?

Actually, I WAS thinking that it would be a tiny devil baby with horns, and as long as it is sealed, no one will know.

ETA or maybe no horns, but glowing eyes!!!!

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, nilyank said:

It is worse that a comedy show. It is unfunny comedy show. None of the jokes land. 

It really is an embarrassment. I wholeheartedly agree. I imagine Ron is getting a kick out his own sense of humor...but it's crickets over here. An entire episode of Susan squawking at Satan and nothing happening? What fun. Hilarious. Please, waste more screentime.

Apparently the series is too broke now to even drop and break a chandelier. I could practically see the PA fussing off-camera with the store receipt clutched tightly in their hand. "Don't get it scratched please!"

(Can they afford PAs?)

Why would Susan leave the night before her precious son's kidnapping trial? Because the writers forgot to even make her care about that plot. There are too many going at once.

I am so sick and tired of the forced Belle/Sami feud. I don't remember them fighting like this in the past. I hated when Belle slapped Sami after "shooting" Marlena. It's coming out of nowhere and a pathetic attempt to recapture Sami/Carrie. Don't have Belle sleep with EJ, Show. I see you. Don't go there.

Allie was stiff and lifeless during her big lesbian makeout scene. Maybe she's trying to turn Chanel off girls.

It sure is fun to watch DevilJohnny blather on in the form of a "toast" (aren't those usually three sentences max?) about a trip overseas, engagement and marriage that we never even saw. Riveting, truly. I'm so invested in this marriage! OMG! They're breaking up?? Chanel's heart is broken?!?!

sarcasm-woohoo.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

It was kind of funny that when the focus was on them, Allie and Chanel seemed to be having this stiff make out session but then when they are in background as Paulina walks in on them, you have Chanel kissing Allie’s breast.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Tripp is caring for Polina, worrying for Chanel and Chanel is jumping Allie. Allie is cheating on the boyfriend who forgave her for rape accusations. Allie's her mother's daughter but at least Sami doesn't act fake Mary Sue pure and innocent. 

I hope Tripp gets to be mad and dump her. 

"Half Sami Brady" line by Belle was funny. Enjoyed Belle and EJs scenes.

Allie saying she hates her brother and never forgiving him shows how she had no feelings for her brother. It always seemed like she hated him.  She didn't think twice about it not seeming like him, unlike EJ or Susan. 

Where are Cin fitting a nursery?

• Love 6

I couldn't even give it five minutes today.  I skpped through trying to find a scene worth watching but I didn't see anything.   There was either Susan and Johnnie, Paulina and (shudder) Lani, Chanel and (bigger shudder) Allie, and I had no interest in Belle and EJ.

I feel a vacation from Salem coming on.

• Love 8

JDevil seems more diabolical than Mardevil. Younger brain, maybe. The Susan thing was dumb. Play along with him, then go downstairs and tell Elvis that his son is possessed and get Father Eric on the line. Too easy for him to touch her forehead and erase her memories. Why didn't Mardevil do that with anyone?

Allie could have slept on the couch. Wait til Chanel fell asleep and then go to the couch. Chanel needed to leave Allie alone and deal with her own stuff. Yes, be a supportive friend to your friend. And surely Chanel might have an oversized t shirt for Allie to wear. Not just hop in to bed with her in her bra. At least Paulina didn't do anything.

Tripp was nice and professional. He certainly doesn't deserve Allie cheating on him or giving in to whatever.

Why would the sonogram photo be sent to Ben and Ciara? Wouldn't the doctor show the baby on the monitor and announce if the baby is a boy or girl at the office? Why give it to Shawn? More unnecessary drama.

Yeah, Belle, it is a conflict of interest for you to represent your sister's husband in court. He can find a better lawyer. Too bad Justin seems to be missing.

• Love 9

Allie and Chanel have chem and obviously feelings for each other which I'd be intrigued if they explored once the table is set a bit better. Chanel throwing herself at another love interest is par for the course in these types of love triangles but a) I get she's hurt but she's using her feelings and Allie's feelings for her for comfort and using Allie (even though Allie wants to be used) to get over Allie's brother which is not cool. b) Allie is cheating on Tripp after she swore up and down that she wanted him and not Chanel, also not cool.

I get Johnny's behavior was abhorrent but even still neither Chanel nor Allie gave his odd behavior a second thought and just fell right into comforting each other. I'm already annoyed at the thought of Chanel being torn once the truth of Johnny's possession comes out, she reunites with Johnny out of pity while longing for Allie, Allie either feels guilt for not knowing her own twin brother was possessed (Not likely; And how do they not have some kind of twin sense cut by half? Hell, even SUSAN was feeling off and sick and knew the Devil had possessed Johnny) or doesn't give a damn (as usual) and is just pissed she's lost Chanel to Johnny again; then Johnny finds out about their tryst and then what? He gets mad at their 'betrayal'? I'd rather he tell them both, they obviously have things to work through and back off to find love with someone else that has zero attraction to Allie. Johnny also needs to have it out with Allie on why she hates him so much because even if he's a cad, you'd still think there would be some undercurrent of love or warmth but she is always way too quick to throw him on dumpster heap and shrug that he's just like his father.

At least Susan tried to have her grandson's back but got foiled by the Devil's mind compulsion to leave town. The only reason why I can think he allowed her to live is Johnny begged/agreed to let him have control if she was spared but that can only work for so long. The Devil needs to show some more teeth and we need to start having a casualty or two.

Susan got me with the 'and Mr. John Black's hunky step-son, Eric,...'  The woman knows what's up, LOL.

Paulina been knew Challie was a thing and likely still wasn't finished; I suspect that her shock was more of like 'Damn, that's gonna be a mess when it all gets out.'

Belle and EJ have chemistry. But do we want to see them in an affair/relationship where it just makes EJ look bad, Belle's halo tarnished, only for her to bounce back to Shawn? If Jan does end up pregnant then I could see Belle pulling away from Shawn and towards EJ....but Phillip would've been the better/more obvious option.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

The only reason why I can think he allowed her to live is Johnny begged/agreed to let him have control if she was spared but that can only work for so long. The Devil needs to show some more teeth and we need to start having a casualty or two.

I agree...this devil does nothing. And that would have been a great addition to the scene - Johnny begging the demon for his grandmother to be spared. I think these were actually their 1st scenes together ever...Susan never saw the kids when ED brought her back in 2014.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Susan got me with the 'and Mr. John Black's hunky step-son, Eric,...'  The woman knows what's up, LOL.

See, that irked me. Commentary from the writers more than the characters. And John said something to Abe about Roman not wanting to participate in their "bro" time or something? Ugh. 🤨 There's no chance John would ever say that.

Please write things these characters would say.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, that irked me. Commentary from the writers more than the characters. And John said something to Abe about Roman not wanting to participate in their "bro" time or something? Ugh. 🤨 There's no chance John would ever say that.

Please write things these characters would say.

I thought that was perfectly normal for Susan to say....and I enjoyed it because it's true 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The Devil needs to show some more teeth and we need to start having a casualty or two.

I agree.  Someone needs to get seriously hurt or killed. Even if it's just an extra or two. 

The only time the devil has really felt threatening was when Doug was possessed.  Bill Hayes made me feel something bad could happen.  Mardevil and Johnnydevil, not so much.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Belle and EJ have chemistry. But do we want to see them in an affair/relationship where it just makes EJ look bad, Belle's halo tarnished, only for her to bounce back to Shawn?

Belle's halo has long since been tarnished,. That thing is rusty. And EJ already looks bad. I agree though that it would just end with boring ass Belle and Shawn back together so it would be kinda pointless. It could be fun for me while it lasted though so I'm down for it lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Shelle are perfect? How many times have Belle cheated on Shawn? Wasn't Belle fantasizing about Philip during the Shelle wedding? What makes them perfect?

I liked the Challie moments this episode.

Why aren't Cin living in the Bope house? I know Shelle are there, but with Claire absent, there should be enough room for Cin. I just don't think it's in character for Ciara to live in such a dump.

I hope the Devil takes the Cin baby, so we'll never have to see him again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why would the sonogram photo be sent to Ben and Ciara? Wouldn't the doctor show the baby on the monitor and announce if the baby is a boy or girl at the office? Why give it to Shawn? More unnecessary drama.

I too thought that was dumb, contrived, and illogical (they treated the results like blood work tests not ultrasound ones). After having 2 kids, choosing not to know either of their sexes, and MANY ultrasounds myself, their scene seemed grossly medically inaccurate. So all I can imagine when trying to make sense of it was the missing scene where Kayla, wearing her 'I'm an OB/GYN' hat, sat in her office with her 'I'm a radiologist too' badge around her neck, reading the scans and typing up the results in layman's terms (because no way could CIN's brain understand medical words). She takes out a sharpie where she circles a tiny dick in the last picture and writes 'it's a boy' before shoving everything into an envelope and slapping a stamp on it.  "Screw never getting vacation time around this place," Kayla mutters as she runs off to join Steve. "I miss my old nursing days when I could leave the Emergency Center short staffed and fly off to Stockholm on a moment's notice to play international spy and nurse to Steve."

4 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I hope the Devil takes the Cin baby, so we'll never have to see him again.

From your lips to God's ears. 😁

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2