Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Theresa and Brady did not need a baby.  Chloe should have had his child and as a Brady/Chloe fan it would have been cool to see. Not to mention, the Philip factor.. A Philip/Chloe/Brady triangle would have been so damn good.  It could have driven stories for all three for years..

Exactly . Chloe should have had his child when they were offscreen 2005-2007. Plus Eric Martsolf and Nadia Bjorlin had just enough chemistry to be paired together. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Jake talking to Ben “do you always talk so much ?” 😂 

was thinking the same thing. 

Rex asks what’s happening in Salem.   Kate being Kate first tells all about herself.  The baby switch stabbing not as important.  

That was the best part--Kate just blasted through the baby switch/tragic death of Eric and Sarah's baby because she needed to make sure that Rex knew she was too good to ever sling hash again.

I don't know what was more vomit inducing,: Ciara smugly calling herself a genius mechanic who can totally fix any bike known to man or Ben and Ciara cooing at each other over their own awesomeness.  A likeable couple, they are not.

Forget about Miss Marple, Nancy Drew or Veronica Mars, we've got the crack investigator of Miss Lani Price on the case--I loved her referencing "Chad said this" and "the drug's made by DiMera" like that's the only evidence she needs to prove Gabi's guilt.  At least Eli questioned Victor about his stabbing, he just didn't quote Brady's confession at him.

I may not like Ciara, but I did appreciate her telling Jake that Gabi and Stefan were crazy about each other and that his death devastated her.  And I am here for Gabi and Jake to finally interact and have a conversation--that will be fabulous.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Forget about Miss Marple, Nancy Drew or Veronica Mars, we've got the crack investigator of Miss Lani Price on the case--I loved her referencing "Chad said this" and "the drug's made by DiMera" like that's the only evidence she needs to prove Gabi's guilt. 

Lani’s an idiot and needs to be fired. 

• Love 16

Orpheus being a citizen of Salem ? what sort of BS is this ? why is carlivati so obessed with writing for criminals, terrorists, people who go gaga and immoral characters ? on top of that we have already seen him trying to redeem a serial killer, a druglord who raped his step daughter , an insane woman who should have stayed dead after falling down to her death on that castle , Gabi and we all know he is going to try the same BS with freaking Orpheus . 

so whats next ? is he going to bring back Ian Griffiths and make him Maggie's love interest ? I honestly would't put it past this hack.

• Love 1
(edited)

why on earth would anybody grant a lunatic like Orpheus immunity ? like seriously . 

why not just obtain the info and whack him once you got it . 

what important info did he have that would warrant this immunity BS ? the man hasnt even worked as an ISA agent in decades and during the prison  break storyline , they said he had been in jail for like 15 years or something .what is also BS is that John ,Roman and Steve not knowing about Orpheus's imprisonment  .

why ? First off ,Steve used to be Victor's goon -so its not far fetched that he befriended other goons . Its not far fetched that some of those goons were or are still  in prison and could have easily spotted Orpheus and alerted Steve .afterall, Orpheus did interact with Victor during his first stint . 

how was it even possible that with modern technology and so on did the ISA also fail to pick up on Orpheus being alive seeing that if he was in jail , they would subject him to taking his fingerprints and various other processes  and all that and that should have alerted them to Orpheus being alive . which is why I suggested that Orpheus should have been the terrorist mastermind behind Bo's kidnapping . He should have been caught and thrown in jail and boom , he meets Clyde and Xander in there .

why would the current head of the ISA even grant immunity to such a lunatic after Pamela van Damme's shenanigans ? wouldnt it make sense to somewhat try to rehabilitate the ISA by actually doing their job and keeping the  USA safe from terrorists such as Orpheus ? the new head would be clever to just backstab Orpheus and arrest him . it would be good PR for him and the ISA . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3

Kristin I could just finish Victor off did not seem to phase Brady. This is the woman you are going to go to jail for and let raise your daughter. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Kristin I could just finish Victor off did not seem to phase Brady. This is the woman you are going to go to jail for and let raise your daughter. 

Exactly!  Kristen was Crazier than ever today!  She thinks the solution is to "finish off Victor"!?  And Brady thinks she will be a wonderful Mother!  Yikes!  These 2 are just un-likable to me.  I did get a kick out of Rex's conversation with his Mother, lol, Kate is all about herself, but then Rex's eyes get bigger as Kate relays the info about Sarah being on the run.   And I was LOL at Gabi referring to Abigail's "Magical Mystery Tour".  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I can just picture Carlivati pairing Kate with Orpheus . imagine watching Orpheus and Kate in bed together and Orpheus feeding her strawberrys covered with whip cream ... UGH!!

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Orpheus being a citizen of Salem ? what sort of BS is this ? why is carlivati so obessed with writing for criminals, terrorists, people who go gaga and immoral characters ? on top of that we have already seen him trying to redeem a serial killer, a druglord who raped his step daughter , an insane woman who should have stayed dead after falling down to her death on that castle , Gabi and we all know he is going to try the same BS with freaking Orpheus . 

so whats next ? is he going to bring back Ian Griffiths and make him Maggie's love interest ? I honestly would't put it past this hack.

He brought Jan Spears back on the digital series.  She was a gleeful villain.

• Love 2

There is no evidence that the drug was slipped into Abigail's champagne. Lani is making shit up now.

Jake's questions about Stefan are awfully suspicious.

Rex has the Salem PD on speed dial? And his phone speed dial works from Paris?  Did he change the settings to do the country calling on the off chance that he needed to call from overseas?

What?  Since when did the victim of an attempted murder have to press charges?  This isn't a civil case.

• Love 8

I only saw the last 5 or so minutes. Ugh!

I'm annoyed I missed the Rex/Kate phone call. I don't really care about anything else lol.

I am still astonished by Ciara's outfit. Every single bit of it is bad and wrong and I'm amazed they put it all together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

There is no evidence that the drug was slipped into Abigail's champagne. Lani is making shit up now.

But Chad and Abigail said it was and that Gabi did it, so OBVIOUSLY, that is enough to convict Gabi.  I mean, this IS Salem, with the crack police force that doesn't even recognize that their own commissioner knows shit about police procedure.

4 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Exactly!  Kristen was Crazier than ever today!  She thinks the solution is to "finish off Victor"!?  And Brady thinks she will be a wonderful Mother!  Yikes!

Yup, and Brady wonders why Victor calls him a bonehead.  With "plans" like that, Victor could almost go to court and make a case that he was actually performing a public service by saving the taxpayers the time and money it would take to remove that child from those two idiots.

• Love 12

I think they did say that the toxicology report from Princess Abigail showed that the drugs put in her champagne. I just want to know who is heading the department at DiMera where they are producing hallucinogenic drugs???

And, Gabi and Ciara need a new costume designer. I sadly think they might be wearing their own clothes, for some reason. Not a fan of the 50 shades of Gabi line. Today's (and yesterday's) was the worst I have ever seen for Gabi. Way beyond inappropriate business attire to flat out dominatrix. And they are back to the "Let's be so trendy by wearing a black bra under sheer blouses" look that is horrendous. It must be a fashion trend in Paris, because Sarah was wearing that, too (which she has done before).

• Love 11

Kristin offering to go finish off Victor was hilarious.  She's spent so much time using her criminal mind for problem solving that I don't think she can ever find her way back to using conventional means of resolving matters.  I can see why so many viewers hate her but it's not the worst trait to have in a universe where serial killers and murderers run free, and the Salem PD is rarely capable.  

Lani's wig is still trying to make it's rivalry with Gabi happen.  

Jake and Ben were starting to be fun co-workers, mostly because Jake is a smart ass, then the writers ha to ruin everything and give Ciara a job there, too.   

Loved Lauren Koslow's delivery when she was rattling off all of the Victor-stabbing, Sarah baby-napping gossip.  

Rex is a big-mouthed tattletale.  Rude!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Hey, Brady, I'll just finish off Victor, no prob! Good to see she's changed. Those two lunkheads deserve each other. Rachel, does not.

I'm starting to think Rachel is the new Donna. [/GH reference]

I was soooooo happy when Victor finally spit out Kristen's name. I'm sure it won't happen, but I want Kristen to burn in hell and never get her psychotic hands on Rachel.

Lani, you're still a moron and a terrible cop.

Eli, you aren't far behind her.

• Love 13

Lani, you just hate Gabi because you were too stupid to stand up to her and tell her to go fly a kite when she tried to blackmail you in to walking away from Eli. At this point, Gabi should be glad to be rid of Eli since he went right back to you. Both you and Eli deserve each other. You have absolutely no evidence other than Gabi previously drugging Abs that she has done so again. You need to find the champagne bottle plus the glass and investigate the bottle and its contents/remains. Also, Abs had a previous hallucination in her own home. So what if DiMera made the hallucinogenic.

Rex, nice of you to call your mom from Paris. You do have a roaming charges plan and one that automatically inserts a US country code for a call, right? Of course, mom told you all about herself and her plans before saying, oh by the way, Sarah's baby was switched and she kidnapped the baby she thought was hers.

Kristen, you should not be around any child without a social worker being present. At least Victor was able to tell Eli that it was you who stabbed him.

Sarah is a bit off the rails.

Ciara, if you are such a good mechanic, why don't you become one - there are a lot of women in the trades now having successful careers - and you would be a good example. But then again, you'd ruin your hair and nails. And not be able to use nepotism to get ahead.

Jake seems a bit off and on about his doppelganger. Did like him calling out Ben about talking too much and his dig at a criminal background. Nice that he ran in to Gabi at the end.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I just want to know who is heading the department at DiMera where they are producing hallucinogenic drugs???

This!  If Chad is supposedly such a WONDERFUL CEO and definitely in charge, how did he not know his company was making hallucinogenic drugs?  And what possible reason could they use to justify it?  Wouldn't that be done in the extra super secret laboratory run by someone like Dr. Rolf's apprentice?  And how did the Salem police (who, seriously, NEVER think to check the Hide-Out Motel any time they are looking for someone nefarious) find this out?  Clearly, someone spilled the beans, right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Retired at last said:

And, Gabi and Ciara need a new costume designer. I sadly think they might be wearing their own clothes, for some reason. 

I looked at VK's instagram and yea, she pretty much dresses like that in real life lol. CB not so much. I mean, maybe she does when she goes to like a club or something, but it doesn't appear to be her everyday attire.

OK wait, so DiMera is producing hallucinogenic drugs? I am so confused!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kristen, you should not be around any child without a social worker being present.

Ideally, that social worker should be armed.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Not really sure what makes Chloe too good for Brady considering she had no issues at one point keeping Holly from Nicole, lied about Phillip raping her etc. Granted she's small potatoes in comparison but this chick also defended Stefan at one point for raping Abigail.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I looked at VK's instagram and yea, she pretty much dresses like that in real life lol. CB not so much. I mean, maybe she does when she goes to like a club or something, but it doesn't appear to be her everyday attire.

OK wait, so DiMera is producing hallucinogenic drugs? I am so confused!

For whatever reason Gen Zers are bringing back 90's fashion. It cracks me up how 1997 Ciara looks in her outfit. 90's Sami wore that braid a lot, too. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not really sure what makes Chloe too good for Brady considering she had no issues at one point keeping Holly from Nicole, lied about Phillip raping her etc. Granted she's small potatoes in comparison but this chick also defended Stefan at one point for raping Abigail.

Chloe sizzled with both Bradys and of course Philip.. She also had combustible chemistry with EJ.  Those two would have been so beautiful together.  Lucas/Chloe made no damn sense.  Unfortunately, Dena did a hatchet job on Chloe and don't get me started on her demeaning romance with Daniel and giving him Parker, Philip's son..

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sandman said:

Ideally, that social worker should be armed.

Kristen is so clever she's two steps ahead of you, as a former social worker who often is armed!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 5/1/2020 at 4:51 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm annoyed I missed the Rex/Kate phone call. I don't really care about anything else lol.

It wa so cute and amusing. It returned from a break and Rex was like “so she just left?” And instead of talking about Sarah, Kate was bitching about Hattie. LOLZ!

Then Kate said she had some exciting development and ... brought working for Abe and Rex was like anything else new and Kate went on why she should do a career change and it was right. Then Rex was like “great Mom! Can’t believe nothing else crazy has gone on” then she off handedly brought up Victor’s stabbing. Then she was like oh by the way Kristen and Brady had a baby and it died and Rex was like wow and she said oh and Sarah had a baby w Xander and Rex was like “Xander?!” then she said but it was Eric’s and they were swapped and it died and Sarah stole the baby. Rex and Kate have awesome chemistry and I liked his reactions to Kate’s fuckery in the convo.

Then Sarah returned for Mickey’s blankie at the restaurant and Rex tried to reason with her to return the baby and said he knew she’s a good person and she accused him of making it up because she dumped him, then he said Kate told him the truth and she said Kate’s a liar and always hated her. Super desperate and scared. And he begged her and she said not in a million years. So he said she gave him no choice and started to call the police. Great acting by LK/Kate, KL/Rex, LG/Sarah. I love Rex actually, he’s actually super nice and calm. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kristen is so clever she's two steps ahead of you, as a former social worker who often is armed!

That woman was a social worker? I'd completely blocked that out forgotten.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Chloe sizzled with both Bradys and of course Philip.. She also had combustible chemistry with EJ.  Those two would have been so beautiful together.  Lucas/Chloe made no damn sense.  Unfortunately, Dena did a hatchet job on Chloe and don't get me started on her demeaning romance with Daniel and giving him Parker, Philip's son..

I like Lucas but compared to Chloe's other pairings her revisiting something familiar and safe made more sense than a lot of the other storylines she had. The problem is they have no chemistry not even a friendship one. Lucas needs an Anne type of character to be paired with.

I also liked him with Sheryl (Jordan's BFF) but they ruined that so he could have a nowhere romance with Adrienne. However the storyline Lucas should've had was that he got drunk and killed Daniel not Eric. It would've made more sense with him since it was after Will's death and he was having issues with Adrienne at the time. He had history with Daniel, Maggie was his sponsor, Nicole his ex-wife, Jennifer his sister. Plus people wouldn't have given him a pass like they do Eric over it. Instead they gave him... other stories that went absolutely nowhere.

I would've gone for Stefan/Chloe when TC was in the role as I thought they had potential but they ruined him w/ the DID storyline. Then when BB took over Stabi was the superior pairing. 

Brady/Chloe would be a pairing that would undo the damage of both characters over the years but that's not going to happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

For whatever reason Gen Zers are bringing back 90's fashion. It cracks me up how 1997 Ciara looks in her outfit. 90's Sami wore that braid a lot, too. 

Ciara's braid reminded me of the shorter braid Kayla wore all the time in the 80's.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

As yet Chloe has not be ok with Kristin murdering Brady's grandfather like Brady is even though she dislike him

• Love 2

What do you mean? 'She's changed!!!!' My eyes rolled so hard, I was afraid they'd never go back to their proper place in my head!

I liked seeing Rex, but I find it incredibly hard to believe it's that easy to run into someone in that city!  The Rex/Kate convo was a hoot.

I just want to know who is heading the department at DiMera where they are producing hallucinogenic drugs???

Right? I cracked up at that, especially since it's seemly common knowledge!

• Love 6
(edited)

Love the Rex and Kate convo. It was a nice reminder to when they found out they were mother and son. They we're joined at the hip after the reveal.

The one thing that didn't ring true is that Rex wasn't contacted as soon as Sarah went missing. Not necessarily that they were close after the breakup but more that it would be "standard operating procedure" to contact him. There is no way that Xander didn't think of Rex, or especially Eric to at least put a call in. 

Ironically they could of easily played it the opposite way and have Sarah go to Rex for help and have him conflicted, then ultimately help her. The baby isn't her and Eric's so it would get rid of both his hurt feelings of she and Eric, but also not spark any loyalty because he isn't close with Brady and has no interest in helping Kristen. 

They should of had Rex be conflicted over helping Sarah even if it was on Brady's behalf. Then when finding out that Brady "stabbed" Victor making the choice that if Brady is going to be out of the picture Rex would rather have Sarah raise Rachel then for Kristen to get her. Thereby making Rex all in as an accomplice to Sarah.

You can even go further and have Rex and Sarah marry as an insurance plan to either keep Rachel ( a la Sami and Austin) or to eventually sue Kristen for custody. 

Edited by JBC344
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Its official - I absolutely despise Brady. On a show with both Abigail, Ciara and oh so changed Ben and Kristen on it, Brady just makes my blood boil. I am just so tired of his shit and honestly have been for years (especially him finding the love of his life every 6-8 months) but this taking the fall for Kristen and saying what a great mom she will be after she not only stabs Victor but later offers to finish him off just makes him utterly irredeemable and despicable to me.  Throw the whole character away. 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:42 AM, DaphneCat said:

Oh, now THAT'S a really interesting idea.  We've all speculated that baby #3 is actually the one that died but we've never speculated how it could have happened.  To tie it back to Orpheus would be kind of an interesting plot.  Even better if Xander is the one to figure it out.

I am for any theory that leads to Kristen and that lunkhead Brady not being the parents but didn't Nicole use a DNA sample from Kristin for the genetic testing to prove her theory that Xander switched babies?

On 5/1/2020 at 12:18 AM, boes said:

Abigail should be really thankful that Ciara is around, because as long as she is, Abigail's sins and shortcomings almost fade from recollection - Ciara is just that horrible.

If that's what she wears to visit her grandfather on his death bed, I'd love to see what she would wear to his funeral.

tumblr_n6kujqov3g1rl3565o1_500.gif

I am not at all interested in Jake/Stefan revival. Like... at all!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Its official - I absolutely despise Brady. On a show with both Abigail, Ciara and oh so changed Ben and Kristen on it, Brady just makes my blood boil. I am just so tired of his shit and honestly have been for years (especially him finding the love of his life every 6-8 months) but this taking the fall for Kristen and saying what a great mom she will be after she not only stabs Victor but later offers to finish him off just makes him utterly irredeemable and despicable to me.  Throw the whole character away. 

I am for any theory that leads to Kristen and that lunkhead Brady not being the parents but didn't Nicole use a DNA sample from Kristin for the genetic testing to prove her theory that Xander switched babies?

tumblr_n6kujqov3g1rl3565o1_500.gif

I am not at all interested in Jake/Stefan revival. Like... at all!

The 3rd baby would actually be Sarah and Eric's baby. Rachel is still Brady and Kristen's child. 

The child that Zoey is raising would be Sarah and Eric's baby, meaning the one baby that died that night was Zoey's biological daughter. 

• Love 8
On 5/1/2020 at 11:00 AM, methodwriter85 said:

It's a 90's retro outfit. 1990's Fashion is hot right now. Complete with her French braid. Like it looked very 1996-1997.

Hmm -- I don't doubt this is the case, but when I picture 90s clothes, it's a lot of long skirts and jackets with Titanic-inspired jewelry. Think Elaine on Seinfeld or that period's Law&Order DAs, lol. Or jeans and flannel, etc. Funny. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Lani is the absolute worst. How is she allowed to still work as a cop? She gets an attempted murder confession and because said killer is her former nun bff and lays her hands all over her face she lets her run to potentially attack Sarah for taking her kid? Ugh

And I don't care how much the show tries to make me feel bad for Kristen and that Sarah is going 'bad'. I will never ever support that maniac getting the baby back. I'm team Sarah all the way. Rex is kind of sanctimonious too; like Sarah said he just takes it as gospel that Kristen 'has changed'.

I wish she would phone Xander and take him up on his new identity offer, but she won't

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 15

Rolf? Who is that, a muppet?

Great idea, Rafe, having Gabi's bitter enemy investigate her.

Gabi is not the only one who would want to do something bad to Abigail.

Did Abigail just accuse Stefan of raping her?  Is that the first time she's made that accusation?

• Love 5

Sarah was on fire today after she found out Brady was in jail. Sure, she's coming off a bit unhinged and kidnapping is bad, but like she's not really wrong for wanting that baby away from Brady and Kristen lol.

I continue to love Rex. He just has such an easy warmth to him that no other male on this show has and it's comforting and nice. Bring him back full time, show!

In spite of the fact that I stopped caring about Gabi/Stefan long before Stefan died, Jake is basically just Johnny, and the whole thing is basically just a retread, I actually enjoyed the Gabi/Jake scenes. A part of me wants Jake to really just be a new character but then another part of me wants him to be Stefan and know he's Stefan and be back to fuck some people over or something.

I wish it was Chad that was poisoning Abigail. That'd be funny.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Great idea, Rafe, having Gabi's bitter enemy investigate her.

This is Salem, where "conflict of interest" is only the name of Rafe's college hair-metal cover band.

I have absolutely no desire to watch Whatever, Sister-of-Whatever, and Papa Orpheus re-enact the Weston Family Action Adventure Hour.

I would, however, happily watch this show if Dr. Rowlf were a regular!

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Sarah is a huge hypocrite. She has no problems letting Xander play daddy to her baby, but somehow Kristen doesn’t deserve her own child. Before someone says “Kristen stabbed Victor”, Xander shot Marlena at her wedding. Not to mention making Nicole think Holly was dead. If Kristen is ex-communicated from seeing her child, then so is Xander.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Sarah is a huge hypocrite. She has no problems letting Xander play daddy to her baby, but somehow Kristen doesn’t deserve her own child. Before someone says “Kristen stabbed Victor”, Xander shot Marlena at her wedding. Not to mention making Nicole think Holly was dead. If Kristen is ex-communicated from seeing her child, then so is Xander.

Sure, if we only list these.

But Kristen ALSO stole Theresa's embryo, was going to steal Sarah's, killed Haley, repeatedly victimized Susan. and I could go on. Next to this freak, Xander is Mr. Rogers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
8 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sure, if we only list these.

But Kristen ALSO stole Theresa's embryo, was going to steal Sarah's, killed Haley, repeatedly victimized Susan. and I could go on. Next to this freak, Xander is Mr. Rogers.

Haley’s death was an accident. She’s not like Ben, the serial killer. And Xander has done a lot more. There’s no telling who all he killed and lives he ruined. Bottom line, Sarah needs to shut up and give Kristen back her baby. She does no favors to her “claim” on Rachel with episodes like today.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Haley’s death was an accident. She’s not like Ben, the serial killer. And Xander has done a lot more. There’s no telling who all he killed and lives he ruined. Bottom line, Sarah needs to shut up and give Kristen back her baby. She does no favors to her “claim” on Rachel with episodes like today.

Sarah is the only mother Mickey (and right now, that is still her name) knows. I don't give a flip what the Blonde Psycho wants. And we will NEVER agree, so I'll quit here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

I’ve worn a black bra under a shirt you can see through.  Of course it was totally accidental.  Who knew I was a fashionista.  
   Really feel so bad for Sarah and can’t believe how much her Character is being attacked elsewhere.  Everything Kristin has done is erased since she changed and the stabbing is okay since she lost her child. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Due to interruptions, I only saw the last 25 minutes of the show, but I thought the hallucination scenes were really well done. I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Did Abigail just accuse Stefan of raping her?  Is that the first time she's made that accusation?

The show tries to downplay what he did but yeah this is the first time she boldly said it.

• Love 3

Neither Xander or Kristen should be around that child but Xander has more self awareness of how terrible he is and seems to have at least tried to be better for Mickey's sake so he's easier to take than Kristen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

No, Dr Rolf is NOT a muppet!  *shakes fists*

Kristin and Lani always seem like they want to make out.  I was sure Kristin was finally coming in for a kiss when she was actually coming in for a hug before she ran off into the night.  

Kayla and Stefan menacingly smirking at each other in Abigail's hallucination was hilarious.  The best laugh I've had all week.  

So glad Sarah finally knocked Rex upside the head with something.  I was going to offer to come do it for her.  It's fun watching Sarah make a bunch of bad choices.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9