Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

On August 21, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Artsda said:

The ex seems out for attention, bitter party of 1. She did herself no favors by still attacking him yet again.

Both sides of the family, the Rodgers and Fletchers all got together to surprise Jojo and Jordan for an engagement dinner. That's sweet.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-celebrate-at-engagement-party-pics-w435462

What a weird photo, some of the people look super Photoshopped (especially Jordan and the guy second from the right in the front.) I actually thought Jordan was Nick Viall in that photo and that other photoshopped guy was Jared, lol. 

• Love 2
On 9/15/2016 at 2:07 PM, ljenkins782 said:

What a weird photo, some of the people look super Photoshopped (especially Jordan and the guy second from the right in the front.) I actually thought Jordan was Nick Viall in that photo and that other photoshopped guy was Jared, lol. 

haha I didn't notice before, that guy really does look like Jared :)

Edited by ByTor
On September 17, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Armchair Critic said:
  • JoJo looks Photoshopped in too. Strange.

I remember a group photo from my grandparents' 50th anniversary party where there were so many people taking photos that nobody could keep track of where to look/when to smile. My uncle ended up photoshopping heads from various photos into one so there was at least one picture where everyone was looking the same way and smiling. 

The fact that every single person in that huge group is posing and smiling perfectly makes me wonder if someone did a similar patch job and that's why it looks so weird. 

If that's the case, they could have photoshopped Aaron in there, lol. 

• Love 3

I thought that pic of Chris Soules making a face was Kevin James.  

17 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Chris Soules looks aged. And is that Becca next to Luke?

Yep, that's Becca.  She's with Robert (he who does not remove his jeans in Mexico Robert) nowadays. 

• Love 1

Kaitlyn and Shawn are so incredibly annoying. They constantly talk about how awful they were treated by the show during her season, with Kaitlyn even going as far as saying watching JoJo's season for her recaps she did on her blog, was traumatizing due to all the memories it brought back and her PTSD over the experience (I'm not kidding you). Yet, they are quick to rush and whine on social media when they're not a part of anything to do with the franchise. Like what the hell - pick a side and stick to it. Either they were both oh so mistreated and want nothing to do with the franchise anymore or like all the famewhores, they want every opportunity they can get from it. Either way, quit freaking bitching. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Kaitlyn even going as far as saying watching JoJo's season for her recaps she did on her blog, was traumatizing due to all the memories it brought back and her PTSD over the experience (I'm not kidding you).

I can just image her watching Luke talk about his experience of combat and losing friends in Afghanistan, and her going, "yes, I've gone through the exact same emotions when Shawn and I weren't invited to the latest Bachelor Family function"

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:28 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Kaitlyn and Shawn are so incredibly annoying. They constantly talk about how awful they were treated by the show during her season, with Kaitlyn even going as far as saying watching JoJo's season for her recaps she did on her blog, was traumatizing due to all the memories it brought back and her PTSD over the experience (I'm not kidding you). Yet, they are quick to rush and whine on social media when they're not a part of anything to do with the franchise. Like what the hell - pick a side and stick to it. Either they were both oh so mistreated and want nothing to do with the franchise anymore or like all the famewhores, they want every opportunity they can get from it. Either way, quit freaking bitching. 

What a whiny bitch!  No, Kaitlyn, in order to have PTSD you have to actually experience or witness a traumatic event, one which involved actual physical threat or danger.  What you are talking about is called "hurt feelings because I didn't get what I wanted" disorder, also called  Entitlement Syndrome. 

Where are you reading about them, anyway?  I thought they had pretty much disappeared.

• Love 2

I was more disturbed, after reading the link, at how her fiancé/husband was so keen to bring the camera crew along when it wasn't what she initially wanted.  She seemed fine once they got to the hospital, but...yeah.  I don't follow her show, but that information gave me a peek into their dynamic.  But in general, I thought the whole blog post was...odd. 

As for the panties - it makes perfect sense to me to wear those after extraction of a being the size of a small watermelon from the vagina. God bless mothers!

Edited by ribboninthesky1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

As for the panties - it makes perfect sense to me to wear those after extraction of a being the size of a small watermelon from the vagina. God bless mothers!

Wear them, sure! Post the photograph, maybe no. I also don't want to see her modeling nipple pads.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

Ha! That's fair.  The staged photos are part of the reason why I found the post very odd.  

Yes - Me too.  The whole 'camera crew follows me for days while I'm leaking' thing didnt appeal to me.  Nothing wrong with the blog post, just struggling with the professionally staged photos throughout the whole process. Not my cup of tea.  Probably why I'm not a reality star!

3 hours ago, huahaha said:

Wear them, sure! Post the photograph, maybe no. I also don't want to see her modeling nipple pads.

Nah - FWIW, I'm a fairly recent mom, and there is so much pressure to be post-partum perfect for new moms today.  Posing in the mesh hospital panties? (Ok - the posing is weird) but I'm happy that a public figure isn't all 'look I birthed a human and didn't even mess up my hair'. Thing.  it's unreasonable for women, so I like that Jillian is trying to be on the right side of that dynamic.  Even if she is posing with perfect hair for a profesisonal photographer.  There was also another similar regular person photo shoot like this one that went viral - so I like that she's supporting that mom too.  

Birth is hard, scary, and the life change is immense.  I'll support any public figure who nods to that.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, fib said:

Birth is hard, scary, and the life change is immense.  I'll support any public figure who nods to that.  

I don't have a problem with her talking about the post-birth panties. Just generally, I don't want to see photos of anyone's ooze-catchers, though. Don't care if it's gauze on their pus-filled wound, a maxi pad, adult diapers on their grandma, or the tissue they used to blow their nose. It's always surprising to me when people photograph their medical conditions and post the results. Almost narcissistic.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, huahaha said:

It's always surprising to me when people photograph their medical conditions and post the results. Almost narcissistic.

Oh everything about that post screams narcissism ;).  

I guess that for me, with all the softly lit 'mommy paradise' nonsense, I appreciated the small dose of (unsoiled) reality.   

• Love 1

Yeah, I know nothing about the guy, but reading that he wanted to sleep in their camper despite Jillian's condition, yet when it was time to go the hospital, he took the time to notify the camera crew doesn't exactly advertise "caring and attentive partner." But then, Jillian is the woman who, after her water broke, took the time for staged photos. I hope little Leo has some extended family that will provide a sense of normalcy - his parents obviously aren't the type. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, huahaha said:

I don't have a problem with her talking about the post-birth panties. Just generally, I don't want to see photos of anyone's ooze-catchers, though. Don't care if it's gauze on their pus-filled wound, a maxi pad, adult diapers on their grandma, or the tissue they used to blow their nose. It's always surprising to me when people photograph their medical conditions and post the results. Almost narcissistic.

Exactly.  I don't give a shit if she wears panties at all, my "what the hell is that" comment was about the fact it was photographed AND posted.  I wouldn't say almost narcissistic, I'd say out & out narcissistic.

• Love 7