Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 9/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

puf.jpg

puffy.png

I was at Sam’s Club today and they have Jean jackets for $20.

Also, I can se she is still getting her nails done. Nice risk to take as a prego these days.  I haven’t had my nails done since Christmas.  I know I can, but I’m still not gonna risk it.   I heard they are calling it South Dacovid.  Not good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I really wish her and Kail would stop wearing rock concert t-shirts. Considering Chelsea and Cole had been seen at several country concerts in the past. I doubt seriously that Chelsea actively listens to Def Leppard or Kail actively listens to AC/DC.  I have been listening to both bands since the 80s and yes I just showed my age. 

Sure they could probably listened to either but I doubt seriously that Hair Nation  or Ozzy Boneyard ares programmed into their stereos on their cars.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I really wish her and Kail would stop wearing rock concert t-shirts. Considering Chelsea and Cole had been seen at several country concerts in the past. I doubt seriously that Chelsea actively listens to Def Leppard or Kail actively listens to AC/DC.  I have been listening to both bands since the 80s and yes I just showed my age. 

Sure they could probably listened to either but I doubt seriously that Hair Nation  or Ozzy Boneyard ares programmed into their stereos on their cars.

Yes those shirts REALLY offend me. Fucking posers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Party in the husband’s closet amongst his *authentic* (bought at actual 80s concert) t’s???  I shall provide Zima & Riunite ‘cuz we fancy like that!  Kail & Chelsea can’t come!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, teapot said:

Party in the husband’s closet amongst his *authentic* (bought at actual 80s concert) t’s???  I shall provide Zima & Riunite ‘cuz we fancy like that!  Kail & Chelsea can’t come!!!!

Ooh can I come I'll bring my Rush from actual concerts shirts. We'll party like it's 1985!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, teapot said:

omg Riunite, my mom's choice of drink!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The no neighbors in sight is my dream!! I’m in the country and they all shoot like we are in the Gunsmoke days. 🤦🏻‍♀️ We are too close to be doing all that mess. 

• Love 3

chelseahouska Say hello to... Aubree Says 🌞
I’ve been working on my very own home goods line and I’m so excited to announce it’s HERE! Follow @aubree.says for more 🌻🌻🌻

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

chelseahouska Say hello to... Aubree Says 🌞
I’ve been working on my very own home goods line and I’m so excited to announce it’s HERE! Follow @aubree.says for more 🌻🌻🌻

They don’t even look biologically related.  I promise to you all, hand to heart, that me and my adopted son look more bio-related than these 2 do.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

They don’t even look biologically related.  I promise to you all, hand to heart, that me and my adopted son look more bio-related than these 2 do.   

Is the goal for them to look related to promote the line? I don’t quite follow. 

12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Who on earth would care about buying anything from a Chelsea home goods line? And "aubree says?"  WTF?

That title is more fitting to a graphic tshirt line than home goods!

Aubrey is growing up. Please give this girl some privacy Chelsea!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I think Chelsea has had a lot of work done. Shame on her for even further exploiting her daughter. Get a damn job!

• Love 7

I'll bet Chelsea kept asking Aubrey "do you want your name on a line of home goods?" a dozen times until she said yes.

As far as her not looking like Chelsea, how can you tell under all that hair dye, extensions and make up she has caked on? She's been rocking that look since 16 and Pregnant.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is the goal for them to look related to promote the line? I don’t quite follow. 

I honestly don’t know what the F the goal is.  I’m just a saying whoa.  Chelsea is so fucking fake and over done she doesn’t even look like her daughter that she is making money off of.   Her whole “brand” is being this perfect mom and homemaker and to be honest she is piss poor at both these things.   She can “build” a beautiful McMansion farm house whatever because she has exploited her kids for money. Could she keep a nice house without the MTV bucks?  I highly doubt it.  Wow I went of track quick there sorry.  I need to be around people more 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I honestly don’t know what the F the goal is.  I’m just a saying whoa.  Chelsea is so fucking fake and over done she doesn’t even look like her daughter that she is making money off of.   Her whole “brand” is being this perfect mom and homemaker and to be honest she is piss poor at both these things.   She can “build” a beautiful McMansion farm house whatever because she has exploited her kids for money. Could she keep a nice house without the MTV bucks?  I highly doubt it.  Wow I went of track quick there sorry.  I need to be around people more 🤣

No it’s okay I was just making sure I was following your thoughts. 

Tons of bio kids and parents look nothing alike though- Aubree has never looked much like Chelsea even when we compared baby photo to baby photo. 

• Love 2

I don’t understand “Aubree Says” at all. Is Aubree an orator or speech therapist? Is she even very opionated? No, no, and no, so I can’t see how it makes any sense. It feels to me like they’re using aubree as the fall guy if this fails...like, “Aubree says we need to sell this distressed leopard print and plaid pillow, but if it sucks...well, it was picked by a preteen! She made us sell it, because she said to!” Idk, it just makes zero sense. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That is asinine .

Yeah, I really don't get it. At all. I guess "home goods" are things like throw pillows and candles, maybe dishes or sheets or something? Why would a 10-year-old girl be a good "influencer" for that stuff? "Aubree Says" implies to me that we should care what Aubree says and buy the products because Aubree endorses them. If that's not the point, what is? And what does "Where it's always basically Saturday" mean? That the products have a relaxed vibe? Do people really want it to always be Saturday? Especially in the context of having a child "spokesperson," that seems weird to me. Who wants to teach kids that, ideally, it would always be Saturday and there'd be no need to go to school/work? I can even understand a marketing message of "this product makes every day like Xmas/your birthday/etc.," but I don't see Saturday that way. To me, Saturday, conceptually, is about a day off from work/school. If every day were Saturday, there'd be no work or school. Is that really what people want? To just hang out on the couch with cool pillows all day, every day?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

If every day were Saturday, there'd be no work or school. Is that really what people want? To just hang out on the couch with cool pillows all day, every day?

I mean, that’s basically what Chelsea and Cole do, so.....I guess that’s what they are passing on to Aubree.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Worse than that the IG page of her home goods line is pictures of her kids. What the hell does that have to do with home furnishings? Proof that she’s using the kids to make a buck. I also have no clue what “where its always basically Saturday”. Fuck off C&C, y’all don’t even work outside the home. Every day is Saturday to you (not that stay at home parents don’t work, but not all have the luxury of having a large budget with both parents home 24/7). Saturday to most people is grocery shopping, doing laundry and doing the things you can’t fit in during the week. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Worse than that the IG page of her home goods line is pictures of her kids. What the hell does that have to do with home furnishings? Proof that she’s using the kids to make a buck. I also have no clue what “where its always basically Saturday”. Fuck off C&C, y’all don’t even work outside the home. Every day is Saturday to you (not that stay at home parents don’t work, but not all have the luxury of having a large budget with both parents home 24/7). Saturday to most people is grocery shopping, doing laundry and doing the things you can’t fit in during the week. 

Yeah, I don't get it. I guess Chelsea thinks her kids are cute, so that's an automatically appealing marketing message? Cute toddlers don't inspire me to buy home furnishings, but maybe that's just me. There isn't even an implicit message that cute furnishings will lead to having cute babies. And I think most "normal" people who have young kids have a "Saturday" (in the sense of relaxed, not fancy or formal) vibe in terms of their home goods. I can't see super "basic" housewives/young moms who admire Chelsea feeling like they need to find a home goods brand that's relaxed and casual enough for them.

Generally, I don't get Chelsea as a "marketing sensation" because it seems like her brand is "super basic," something that might do well at Target or Walmart, but the products she's endorsed seem more expensive and geared toward more of a "wine mom" market of more educated, affluent moms than a "super basic Target mom" market of women who have more in common with her. Chelsea might have a similar level of money to the former group, but she has little else in common with them. Maybe I just don't get it, but I don't see the type of woman who would be a huge Chelsea fan (in terms of age, income level, life experience, culture, etc.) as someone who would need/could afford expensive baby bags and ugly jean jackets.

I feel like her brand should be "Basic Chelsea," t-shirts with dumb mom-themed slogans that sell at Target for $9.99, toddler toys/t-shirts with dumb kid-themed slogans on them, and maybe some baby soap/shampoo/etc. marked up a dollar from the generic brand.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 10/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I really don't get it. At all. I guess "home goods" are things like throw pillows and candles, maybe dishes or sheets or something? Why would a 10-year-old girl be a good "influencer" for that stuff? "Aubree Says" implies to me that we should care what Aubree says and buy the products because Aubree endorses them. If that's not the point, what is? And what does "Where it's always basically Saturday" mean? That the products have a relaxed vibe? Do people really want it to always be Saturday? Especially in the context of having a child "spokesperson," that seems weird to me. Who wants to teach kids that, ideally, it would always be Saturday and there'd be no need to go to school/work? I can even understand a marketing message of "this product makes every day like Xmas/your birthday/etc.," but I don't see Saturday that way. To me, Saturday, conceptually, is about a day off from work/school. If every day were Saturday, there'd be no work or school. Is that really what people want? To just hang out on the couch with cool pillows all day, every day?

For me Saturday is the day I catch up on chores around the house because I have a damn job M-F, something Chelsea knows NOTHING about and increasingly her purse-holder husband doesn't, either.  Amazing how I went from halfway liking her in the early years to basically loathing all of them now.

• Love 11
On 10/19/2020 at 8:31 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

Saturday to most people is grocery shopping, doing laundry and doing the things you can’t fit in during the week. 

Exactly. When I was working Sunday was tge day I relaxed 'cause Saturday was when I did housework. Maybe the "everyday is like Saturday" refers to going out Saturday night? That's all I've got 'cause really when I think of Saturday, I think of chores.

I doubt she's setting up this home furnishing business by herself from scratch; it's probably the same as with those diaper bags where a company makes them and they just lend their name in which case, wouldn't they have some sort of marketing people? You'd think that the marketing people would know better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

If it's Aubree "saying" that, then "every day is Saturday" makes sense, because she's a kid.  But I'm not sure anyone (except well-off leghumpers, which is kind of an oxymoron) is going to be interested in buying furniture/furnishings recommended by a 10-year-old who is only famous because her mom had her as a teen.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

How much is that ugly puff sleeve denim jacket go for?

Out of quaren-boredom I went and checked and it's 64 bucks. All the clothes are pretty low priced. That's one of the more expensive items. It looks like she or her designer went to the Aeropostale site and just copied the designs. Very basic and boring which as we know reflect her lifestyle and taste.

• Love 7

So Adam hadn’t been getting in trouble because he was on probation for 2 yrs. He also apparently killed two dogs. Under that premise David Eason will never be forgiven (and shouldn’t) so why is Adam’s not talked about? Sounds like Adam doesn’t need to be around children, either. 

Just now, Mkay said:

So Adam hadn’t been getting in trouble because he was on probation for 2 yrs. He also apparently killed two dogs. Under that premise David Eason will never be forgiven (and shouldn’t) so why is Adam’s not talked about? Sounds like Adam doesn’t need to be around children, either. 

The link won’t paste here. Grrr Just google Adam Lind Teen Mom 2. I’ll keep trying  

• Love 1

'Teen Mom 2' Alum Adam Lind Is Still Trying to Distance Himself From His Bad Boy Image

BY ALLISON CACICH

UPDATED 11 MONTHS AGO

Ever since we first met Adam Lind on MTV’s 16 and Pregnant, the reality star has caused trouble. It started with his disturbing treatment of baby mama Chelsea Houska, which continued on to the pair’s next series, Teen Mom 2, and eventually escalated to an arrest for domestic violence and accusations of animal cruelty.

After quitting Teen Mom in 2017, Adam briefly returned to the show in a September 2019 episode to support daughter Aubree at her softball game. He appeared to be in a better place mentally, but has the 30-year-old actually turned over a new leaf?

Where is Adam Lind from Teen Mom 2 now?

Over the past year, the South Dakota resident has cleared up a few of his lingering legal issues. For instance, Adam completed the sentencing requirements related to his November 2017 arrest for domestic assault against ex-fiancée Stasia Huber. 

According to Radar Online, he was sentenced to 30 days in jail with 30 days suspended under the assumption that he wouldn't commit a similar offense through Aug. 30, 2019. Though Adam is no longer on probation, the restraining order filed against him is still active for another three years. 

In court documents pertaining to the protection order, Stasia claimed, "While under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and steroids, [Adam] fractured my forearm, locked me in the house saying I couldn’t leave, smashed my phone, and once he realized what he had done, he broke down crying and took me to the ER."

Adam was arrested for violating the terms of Stasia’s protection order in December 2017 and sentenced to 210 days in jail with 207 days suspended and a credit for three days.

Police dismissed animal abuse allegations made by Adam’s ex Taylor Halbur.

The Sioux Falls P.D. confirmed last month that accusations made by Taylor in a December 2014 court case claiming Adam killed two dogs were never investigated because she never reported the alleged abuse. (*Yes, he had two dogs. I remember them.)

Taylor called her ex-fiancé a "dangerous person" with "serious anger issues" in documents relating to the duo’s custody battle over daughter Paislee, who was born in 2013. 

"His life has spun out of control ever since he found fame, or infamy for that matter," Taylor wrote at the time. "He has come to view himself as a person above the law, above social norms, and above all rules."

She added, "Upon information and belief, when we were dating and lived together, he killed two of my puppies. There was also another relationship that he was in where he may have killed that person’s dog. If you hurt a dog, you will hurt a child!"

A Minnehaha County Sheriff’s Office official confirmed to Radar that Adam has never been charged with or arrested for animal cruelty. 

Adam officially gave up his parental rights to Paislee in September 2018.

On an episode of Teen Mom 2 that aired earlier this year, Chelsea shared that Adam had allowed Paislee’s stepfather to adopt her. "Yesterday I got a phone call from Taylor. She said that her and Adam had court and he gave up rights to their daughter, Paislee… He can’t see her at all," the MTV star relayed to her family. 

"The judge said, 'You realize this is forever?' to him and he said, 'Yeah,'" Chelsea, who has two more kids with husband Cole DeBoer, continued.

She later brought up the possibility of having Cole adopt Aubree, but the preteen didn’t go for it. "You can’t push it," Chelsea’s father, Randy, told her. "If you force it she might resent you."

I agree Chelsea shouldn’t force it. That will never end well. 

• Love 2
On 10/25/2020 at 10:41 PM, Mkay said:

The link won’t paste here. Grrr Just google Adam Lind Teen Mom 2. I’ll keep trying  

She didn’t report the dog incident and stayed with him at the time.  Either she’s lying or she’s a pretty shitty person.  Plus she claims it’s because he let fame go to his head and thought he was above the law.  That’s just stupid.  He has serious issues that have nothing to do with the show.  He would have done the same things without the show.  The show didn’t create whatever is wrong with him. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Bluesky said:

She didn’t report the dog incident and stayed with him at the time.  Either she’s lying or she’s a pretty shitty person.  Plus she claims it’s because he let fame go to his head and thought he was above the law.  That’s just stupid.  He has serious issues that have nothing to do with the show.  He would have done the same things without the show.  The show didn’t create whatever is wrong with him. 

Yes I am side eyeing Taylor for sure. He may well have done it, but she looked the other way then and only thought it fit to report once they were no longer together.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Adam is an asshole, but I don’t think he ever wanted or cared about being on tv or “fame.” That is all Chelsea.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Hell, she (Taylor) got with him and thought she was going to get on the TM2 gravy train herself!    

• Love 5
On 10/25/2020 at 9:41 PM, Mkay said:

To me, there is a difference in Chelsea deciding Aubree is not safe around Adam, and taking steps to limit, or eliminate her exposure around him, vs what the other posters are saying she is trying to do, which is to demonstrate to the camera how much Aubree doesn't want him around either. I haven't watched this show in years so I have no idea what is going on, but if Chelsea is trying to manipulate Aubree in some way or sabotage her relationship with Adam (not out of fear for Aubree's safety but because it is simply more convenient for Chelsea if Adam just went away), then that is wrong. One is solely for Aubree's safety, the other is for Chelsea's convenience. I believe Chelsea's motives, not her actions, are what is being called into question here.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

To me, there is a difference in Chelsea deciding Aubree is not safe around Adam, and taking steps to limit, or eliminate her exposure around him, vs what the other posters are saying she is trying to do, which is to demonstrate to the camera how much Aubree doesn't want him around either. I haven't watched this show in years so I have no idea what is going on, but if Chelsea is trying to manipulate Aubree in some way or sabotage her relationship with Adam (not out of fear for Aubree's safety but because it is simply more convenient for Chelsea if Adam just went away), then that is wrong. One is solely for Aubree's safety, the other is for Chelsea's convenience. I believe Chelsea's motives, not her actions, are what is being called into question here.

Yeah. Far be it from me to "defend" Adam since I have hated him since Aubree was an infant and he literally put her down on the floor every time she was handed to him. I think Adam has practically no redeeming qualities. His only "redeeming qualities" that I could name are that he seems to care about his family, including Aubree, on some level and he had the self-awareness and decency to get a vasectomy (I think). I think he's a really fucked up person who's dealing with some significant mental health issues, not the least of which are drug addiction and (apparently) serious problems with impulse control (to say the least). With all of that said, I don't think he's quite as bad as David Eason (an unrepentant socio/psychopath, IMO). But that's a very, very low bar. I'm not 100% convinced that Adam killed any animal(s) based on the report I read on here somewhere, while I'm sure DE killed the family pet (because he admitted it).

None of that is meant to indicate that I like Adam or think he's a good guy or anything like that. At all. I think that Chelsea is (understandably) aggrieved toward him to some extent because she wants "payback" for how he treated her like shit and broke her heart for years. Which, yes, was shitty of him, but it's on her that she was so fucked up that she was hung up on him for years. I feel like she doesn't own any of that. She chooses to frame their relationship as her being "good" and "right," while Adam was a horrible dick. There's certainly truth to the part about Adam being a dick, but she made a lot of mistakes herself and contributed significantly to their overall fucked up dynamic. But I feel like she feels like she was "saved" by Cole and she's been whitewashed into this awesome, together mom (which she isn't).

As far as Chelsea having legitimate grievances against the Linds (apart from Adam), I agree that Grandma Donna, et al have "made some mistakes" (like Chelsea), but I feel like if Chelsea feels like they are "dangerous" or "toxic" or whatever, she shouldn't send Aubree over there for the weekend every month. If Chelsea feels like they are basically ok, but they don't always see eye to eye, she needs to grow the fuck up and improve her communication/boundary setting with them. She holds all the power/cards. I don't think GD is a saint or whatever, but I haven't seen evidence on the show (and I doubt Chelsea would hide it to protect GD) that GD has done anything particularly egregious lately (she did let Adam come over while Aubree was there years ago). Everyone is annoying. Everyone "makes mistakes." Again, to me, GD is either ok/safe or she's not. If she isn't safe, Chelsea shouldn't send Aubree to her house. If she is, Chelsea should try to work with her for Aubree's sake.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Adam is an asshole, but I don’t think he ever wanted or cared about being on tv or “fame.” That is all Chelsea.

Yeah, I believe Adam opted out of the show a few seasons ago? And I think MTV would be pretty interested in following him, but, apparently, he has some pride/decency/discretion.

And I believe he also deserves credit for relinquishing his parental rights to Paislee so her stepdad could adopt her. It's arguable that he did it because he doesn't care and he didn't want to be on the hook for child support, but I think it's also possible that he realized that it was the right thing to do. He might have opted not to do the same for Aubree because she is more enmeshed with his parents (and him) and/or Aubree didn't want to be adopted by Cole (while Paislee was too young to even understand what was happening).

Again, I'm not "defending" Adam at all, but his situation with Aubree is complicated and I don't think it's fair to paint it as a simple case of him being a totally and obviously uninterested sperm donor, while Chelsea and Cole are THE BEST PARENTS EVER.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah. Far be it from me to "defend" Adam since I have hated him since Aubree was an infant and he literally put her down on the floor every time she was handed to him. I think Adam has practically no redeeming qualities. His only "redeeming qualities" that I could name are that he seems to care about his family, including Aubree, on some level and he had the self-awareness and decency to get a vasectomy (I think). I think he's a really fucked up person who's dealing with some significant mental health issues, not the least of which are drug addiction and (apparently) serious problems with impulse control (to say the least). With all of that said, I don't think he's quite as bad as David Eason (an unrepentant socio/psychopath, IMO). But that's a very, very low bar. I'm not 100% convinced that Adam killed any animal(s) based on the report I read on here somewhere, while I'm sure DE killed the family pet (because he admitted it).

None of that is meant to indicate that I like Adam or think he's a good guy or anything like that. At all. I think that Chelsea is (understandably) aggrieved toward him to some extent because she wants "payback" for how he treated her like shit and broke her heart for years. Which, yes, was shitty of him, but it's on her that she was so fucked up that she was hung up on him for years. I feel like she doesn't own any of that. She chooses to frame their relationship as her being "good" and "right," while Adam was a horrible dick. There's certainly truth to the part about Adam being a dick, but she made a lot of mistakes herself and contributed significantly to their overall fucked up dynamic. But I feel like she feels like she was "saved" by Cole and she's been whitewashed into this awesome, together mom (which she isn't).

As far as Chelsea having legitimate grievances against the Linds (apart from Adam), I agree that Grandma Donna, et al have "made some mistakes" (like Chelsea), but I feel like if Chelsea feels like they are "dangerous" or "toxic" or whatever, she shouldn't send Aubree over there for the weekend every month. If Chelsea feels like they are basically ok, but they don't always see eye to eye, she needs to grow the fuck up and improve her communication/boundary setting with them. She holds all the power/cards. I don't think GD is a saint or whatever, but I haven't seen evidence on the show (and I doubt Chelsea would hide it to protect GD) that GD has done anything particularly egregious lately (she did let Adam come over while Aubree was there years ago). Everyone is annoying. Everyone "makes mistakes." Again, to me, GD is either ok/safe or she's not. If she isn't safe, Chelsea shouldn't send Aubree to her house. If she is, Chelsea should try to work with her for Aubree's sake.

I agree with every word of this and wish I could like it 100 times! You just spoke some raw truth. 

• Love 4
On 10/27/2020 at 1:11 AM, Bluesky said:

Same as David.  No one reported it. He lied. Jenelle stayed. Every word you said can be applied to David. 

On 10/27/2020 at 1:14 PM, geauxaway said:

Hell, she (Taylor) got with him and thought she was going to get on the TM2 gravy train herself!    

Same could be said for David. Why does Adam get a pass?

• Love 2
On 10/27/2020 at 9:37 AM, Tatum said:

I didn’t mean to tag anyone and now I can’t get rid of it. I’m sorry.
I’m gonna see myself out of this topic. He’s exactly the same as David. Jenelle looked the other way, too. 
I agree with Chelsea they should not give up lunches. But to say “meh one dog killing is ok but the other isn’t” is insane to me. I remember those dogs. I also remember people asking him where they went. He wouldn’t answer on Instagram. 
DM me if you know how to turn off notifications for this topic. 

Edited by Mkay
Nevermind.
  • Love 3