Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Tatum said:

Right? I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but I've found Cole at best to be attractive in a bland, sexless way, and that's before he starts speaking.

Acting like he’s Mamoa or the Rock.  Yah NEAUX!  😂😂😂.  FFS , if I’m gonna DILF  a high squeaky voice MF it’s gonna be for sure David Beckham.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 2/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, geauxaway said:

Acting like he’s Mamoa or the Rock.  Yah NEAUX!  😂😂😂.  FFS , if I’m gonna DILF  a high squeaky voice MF it’s gonna be for sure David Beckham.  

Haha, not only do I not find him remotely sexually attractive, I would bet my next paycheck he royally sucks in bed. Chelsea can yap all she wants about their hot sex life, but dollars to donuts that woman has never had an orgasm in her life and Cole probably has no idea what a clitoris is. I am sure Chelsea goes to her little suburban sex toys parties and talks about sex like she's some kind of guru, because she thinks that's "edgy", but I would bet in private Chelsea is super self conscious about anything to do with her vagina, or asking Cole to try anything different, or hell, even asking him to do oral, and something tells me he doesn't take a whole lot of initiative. She may boss him around on non-sex related items, but I can't see that transferring over to their sex lives.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:23 AM, heatherchandler said:

Of course brain trust Leah did this after Chelsea got in trouble for it!

Hee!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Super ordinary. I can buy a runner anywhere. 

F257AC99-7F87-4297-99E4-0AFAA5E2C340.jpeg

7A4FB864-CA32-4B07-A22E-5FA4D31843D8.jpeg

CAC8D040-F37E-4042-B4C1-FC9DEAA8967D.jpeg

That runner is $56. 

Someone on Twitter found this exact one on Amazon for a cheaper price. 😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I dont get what "Aubree says" has to do with home decor for ADULTS. If the line was related to tween accessories or decor (or graphic tees) that would make more sense to me. 

I dont hate the table runner, it goes with the western country vibe Chelsea kinda has- but I can find something at HomeGoods for $25 not $56.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

https://aubreesays.com/products/onesie

onesie is $29

https://www.target.com/p/gerber-baby-girls-2pk-love-floral-sleep-n-play-pink/-/A-82275447?preselect=82072244#lnk=sametab

Target sells 2 for $10

who is going to buy their overpriced merchandise?

why did they quit teen mom?

Wtf. I bought my daughter a onesie with the *exact* same wording 4 years ago from Target, and it was probably $4. It also had a design. This is $29 for a plain onesie with teeny tiny text that’s just gonna get messy. 

• Love 3

Wow. If Chelsea truly thinks she is such a big celebrity that people will pay at least a 100% markup just to say they bought it from her, she is Jenelle-level delusional. Jennifer Aniston/Reese Witherspoon/some other A lister couldn't get away with bilking their customer at this level, and Chelsea is no Reese Witherspoon.

• Love 7
On 8/2/2021 at 5:45 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I dont get what "Aubree says" has to do with home decor for ADULTS. If the line was related to tween accessories or decor (or graphic tees) that would make more sense to me. 

I dont hate the table runner, it goes with the western country vibe Chelsea kinda has- but I can find something at HomeGoods for $25 not $56.

Spot on!...when I heard Chelsea was doing a line of goods under the "Aubree says" moniker, I just naturually assumed it was stuff for tweens...that makes sense. But home goods for kitchens, dining rooms, etc. under this label makes zero sense. Obviously, Chelsea hasn't taken a course or two in branding or marketing. When I saw this same runner, cheaper, on Amazon, I nearly spit my coffee out. I guess there are alot of people out there that are enamored with Chelsea and her family enough to buy anything that she's selling without doing a price comparison or looking up whether Chelsea actually had any input into the design. What a rip off.

• Love 5
On 8/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, Marley said:

I can’t believe they even have fans lol. What a joke. What is there to even be a fan of with them lol.

This is actually a great question. I would love to know the same. Maybe they’re fans of Cole because he’s hot to them? Lol. 

• LOL 2

Cole popped up on tiktok for me the other day and yikes lol. There’s still so many chicks praising him like he’s some saint too and it’s embarrassing. I think he buys into it big time these days.

• Love 6
On 11/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, toodywoody said:

I love Layne. All the kids are cute, but I just think she's just so sweet and a ball of sunshine. 

She might be sweet but Chelsea and whatshisname do not create attractive kids.  The laundry lady from old time movies look doesn’t help.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Coming in really late to the party, but I've been watching this show on streaming and I'm currently on season four.  I know Chelsea has her fans, and that's cool, but I have to confess that I can't stand the girl.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a human on TV act as spoiled and dumb as Chelsea does the first few seasons of this show.  Constantly going back to Asshole Adam, who can't even *pretend* to respect her in front of the cameras, letting her Frenchie get mauled by a bigger dog and doing fuck-all to stop it (what is it with these girls and murdered Frenchies?), having sex with Asshole Adamn without a condom even though it should be clear to a fucking rock that he is never, ever, EVER going to stay with and her and then tee-heeing that she might be pregnant with her friend over pizza like it was nothing, putting off her goddamn GED for two years and only focusing on it if Asshole Adam isn't giving her dick, referring to cosmetology school as "hair school" like an idiot, having Randy pay for her to live in a house when she has no job and bitching when he has a problem with Asshole Adam moving in, talking in that ridiculous baby voice and ending every word with -UH, dyeing her hair that hideous, hideous shade of platinum blonde...yes, some of these things are superficial and I'm not being fair, but Jesus god, Leah, I CAN'T STAND THIS GIRL.  I would rather be watching fucking JENELLE than Chelsea.  It's THAT bad.

I know Chelsea eventually grew up and got her shit together and found a good guy, and I'm happy for her- I don't hate her, or anything- but good LORD, does she annoy the ever loving fuck out of me.  I'm sorry, I just can't get on the Chelsea love train.  I think she GRATES.

Edited by Pickles Aplenty
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, smeds said:

Chelsea and Cole have a new renovation show on HGTV.  Make sure to apply if you live in SD and love buffalo check and animal prints!

Deboer HGTV show

I just read about at The Ashley. Jenelle's surely in her moldy house or dope shed having a meltdown about now. She'll make a TikTok saying she had the same opportunity, but decided not to go with it or that she's "in talks" with people about a similar thing and that Chelsea is copying her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, toodywoody said:

I love Layne. All the kids are cute, but I just think she's just so sweet and a ball of sunshine. 

Maybe a ball of sunshine but I’m gonna be honest, those kids are homely. 
Chelsea looks like she’s had plastic surgery , her face is unrecognizable in some of her pictures.  

Edited by Bluesky
Sp
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, theghostofmtv said:

I remember when Cole was so private. My how things have changed. Am I the only one not surprised that they got a show? I figured they would get one. 

I’m surprised because they’re dull fools with little to offer. I doubt any “show” will last long.🤷‍♀️

• Love 5
On 6/12/2022 at 9:55 PM, Marley said:

Just saw these pics on ig of Chelsea. Seems like she’s had a lot of work done or something but she looks weirdly different to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeupTnHN8xG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

On 6/12/2022 at 11:04 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

She looks very different.  Cole doesn’t.   Think chelsea has put a little bit of weight back on but don’t think that is all that is changing her face.  🤔

On 6/14/2022 at 5:26 PM, TexasGal said:

Her chin looks really square.  Could be the angle I guess.  

I don't see that much of a difference. I think it’s a bit more fat in her face, heavy heavy makeup and perhaps lip fillers. Makeup washes off and it’s the rare adult that stays in a 5lbs range their entire life so I am not surprised, but Chelsea is a pretty woman and still so young. Please Chelsea don’t fuck up your face like Kailyn did. 

@Texas Gal angles much such a difference. My mom (who is not into photos at all) took a picture with friends yesterday and her face looked so distorted. She looked pained! But she was happy. It was the angle and the side of her jaw. 

• Love 2
On 6/14/2022 at 5:46 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

ooh my yeah. clearly botoxed lips and I thnk the nose was tweaked. But that's not all. something else?

Bad boob job that’s too big.   Veneers that have become so generic   

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 2/21/2022 at 8:13 AM, theghostofmtv said:

I remember when Cole was so private. My how things have changed. Am I the only one not surprised that they got a show? I figured they would get one. 

I didn't know he was ever private. I mean, he sought out the local celebrity of Vermillion, SD, and I do not buy for one second that he didn't know who she was. I know they both claimed he did not, but come on, it's a town with a population of 12,000, about as far away from Hollywood (figuratively), as one could get. Cole neither noticed the film crew coming in for the last 4-5 years, nor did he have any friends or family who commented on it? Sure, Jan.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2