Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 3/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, heatherchandler said:

I once pointed out that his job was putting up signs on the road (nothing against that, but a monkey can do it), and people were very upset that I was making fun of how low-level his job was.  I am so glad that I can now make fun of him without worry!

Ewwww

I reeeeeeally think that Chelsea fans see cole more as their fantasy man than who he is. Part of the fantasy is him having a high paying, important job. If anyone suggests that cole has a low paying, entry level job, it ruins their fantasy that they could meet their own cole and be kept women. It’s just the same way they freak out if you question anything about him. They worry that if cole isn’t perfect, and Chelsea didn’t even meet the perfect man, what are their chances? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Even if he was “just” a DOT employee, that’s still a dang good job for a dad supporting a family of 5.  

I doubt hard core Chelsea stans even understand this.  Remember, these are the people that “saved up” to buy a stupid over priced backpack Chelsea slapped her name on.  #goals

16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

He looks doughy. 

It’s even more unappealing if you read the text in his voice.  It’s like the anti-sexy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I reeeeeeally think that Chelsea fans see cole more as their fantasy man than who he is. Part of the fantasy is him having a high paying, important job. If anyone suggests that cole has a low paying, entry level job, it ruins their fantasy that they could meet their own cole and be kept women. It’s just the same way they freak out if you question anything about him. They worry that if cole isn’t perfect, and Chelsea didn’t even meet the perfect man, what are their chances? 

Yes this is so true.  They need to believe the bullshit fantasy.  I can’t imagine being so wrapped up in someone else’s life.

• Love 8

The Influencer days are real my friends. These people won't have to worry about real jobs for a really long time, if ever.   There's so many nobody's on you tube, facebook and instagram that have huge followings and probably don't have real jobs I am not surprised when these reality 'stars' opt to go that route.  And I can't blame them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

The Influencer days are real my friends. These people won't have to worry about real jobs for a really long time, if ever.   There's so many nobody's on you tube, facebook and instagram that have huge followings and probably don't have real jobs I am not surprised when these reality 'stars' opt to go that route.  And I can't blame them. 

I have debilitating chronic migraines. I wish I could make money by advertising on line. These are healthy, wealthy moms so it totally sucks to me. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

I have debilitating chronic migraines. I wish I could make money by advertising on line. These are healthy, wealthy moms so it totally sucks to me. 

I feel you, but let's not forget that the Kardashians are famous all because of one sex tape. The world works in weird and unfair ways. 

I am not near witty enough to become a youtube/instagram/facebook influencer so I guess I gotta keep my day job. 

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I feel you, but let's not forget that the Kardashians are famous all because of one sex tape. The world works in weird and unfair ways. 

I am not near witty enough to become a youtube/instagram/facebook influencer so I guess I gotta keep my day job. 

You don’t have to be witty. I’m sure you’re ten times wittier than Chelsea!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

You and me too, sister! Luckily, mine are episodic at the moment (need to go knock on some wood), but the stress of working a real job is really hard on my body. I would looooove to not have to work, even to take care of kids, because while it’s hard work, there’s no real pressure. My job is so high stress, because there are 73947394 judgment calls you have to make per minute, with someone else’s child possibly in danger if you make the wrong one. You are also held to a super high standard to basically perform miracles. Getting away from all that pressure would be extremely beneficial to my health. Last year when I was out of work (which sucked as a single person), my health was perfect (just one cold that lasted one week and wasn’t bad), and now that I’ve been back to work, I’ve had the flu, bronchitis, two sinus infections, a few colds, and way worse migraines. And the couch I got from the bronchitis in SEPTEMBER is still with me. I also thrive in the home, and love home making, and taking care of 1-3 kids sure beats 30. Especially since those kids have been raised by you since birth. I look around and see everyone I went to high school with as a SAHM, and I’m like...it’s not an impossible goal, like being a movie star. Why can I not seem to attain it? Why am I single? So I feel you, my friend, I feel you. My health suffers so much from working a traditional job, when I could thrive and be so happy in the home. 

whew. End rant!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3
On 3/5/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dmarie019 said:

True but many have more to offer than being a teen mom or dad.   You tubers work hard at their craft.  Some influencers make money because they’re beautiful and look good in clothes.  Kids are making money because their parents are putting them on you tube to play with toys.  But all of them have a limited time frame before the next big thing comes along.   The kids will get older, models replaced by younger models, new reality shows come on. As soon as the show is over Teen moms will be the first to go.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

You and me too, sister! Luckily, mine are episodic at the moment (need to go knock on some wood), but the stress of working a real job is really hard on my body. I would looooove to not have to work, even to take care of kids, because while it’s hard work, there’s no real pressure. My job is so high stress, because there are 73947394 judgment calls you have to make per minute, with someone else’s child possibly in danger if you make the wrong one. You are also held to a super high standard to basically perform miracles. Getting away from all that pressure would be extremely beneficial to my health. Last year when I was out of work (which sucked as a single person), my health was perfect (just one cold that lasted one week and wasn’t bad), and now that I’ve been back to work, I’ve had the flu, bronchitis, two sinus infections, a few colds, and way worse migraines. And the couch I got from the bronchitis in SEPTEMBER is still with me. I also thrive in the home, and love home making, and taking care of 1-3 kids sure beats 30. Especially since those kids have been raised by you since birth. I look around and see everyone I went to high school with as a SAHM, and I’m like...it’s not an impossible goal, like being a movie star. Why can I not seem to attain it? Why am I single? So I feel you, my friend, I feel you. My health suffers so much from working a traditional job, when I could thrive and be so happy in the home. 

whew. End rant!

Awful. I’m sorry. You sound like me in a lot of ways.  I work two extremely PT jobs. I want to work FT but I can’t.  My husband isn’t very understanding. He thinks I should suffer through because he has a backache and he works two jobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I were able to work FT I would. I get constant sinus infections. That sucks too. I feel your pain. I’m sorry. 

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Awful. I’m sorry. You sound like me in a lot of ways.  I work two extremely PT jobs. I want to work FT but I can’t.  My husband isn’t very understanding. He thinks I should suffer through because he has a backache and he works two jobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I were able to work FT I would. I get constant sinus infections. That sucks too. I feel your pain. I’m sorry. 

I’m sorry too, friend! I wish you could work full time too. I am very fortunate to get breaks, being a teacher...definitely looking forward to summer! I feel very fortunate to be able to work full time, but I wish I didn’t have to. I wish everyone waited to get married or have kids until they were like 30, and knew what they wanted, and then they put everybody in a room and matched them up by compatible lifestyles, hahaha! Soooo many men are traditional and want a stay at home wife and kids, but can’t find a woman like that. So many women hate being SAHM’s and are dying to work, but stay home for practical reasons. So many women are single, or are married moms, who want to stay home desperately, but can’t. Some men are angry that their wives prioritize time with the kids instead of earning a big paycheck to keep up with the joneses. Some men are Uber wealthy and still expect their wife to work and be career driven, while some men would never expect their wife to work, even if they had no kids. I wish everyone could just get matched up with someone who wanted to live their preferred lifestyle! I’m so stressed at work right now (a big part of it is the time of year that it is), and I keep trying to stay away from thoughts like, “I like my job fine, but in my ideal world, I wouldn’t work.” I’m trying to appreciate what I have, especially given that I was without a job before, but it’s hard when working really does take a toll on your health. Some of us just aren’t made to work a full-time job. 

however, at least we are doing better than Chelsea, who isn’t made to work a full day at a job. 😂

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I’m sorry too, friend! I wish you could work full time too. I am very fortunate to get breaks, being a teacher...definitely looking forward to summer! I feel very fortunate to be able to work full time, but I wish I didn’t have to. I wish everyone waited to get married or have kids until they were like 30, and knew what they wanted, and then they put everybody in a room and matched them up by compatible lifestyles, hahaha! Soooo many men are traditional and want a stay at home wife and kids, but can’t find a woman like that. So many women hate being SAHM’s and are dying to work, but stay home for practical reasons. So many women are single, or are married moms, who want to stay home desperately, but can’t. Some men are angry that their wives prioritize time with the kids instead of earning a big paycheck to keep up with the joneses. Some men are Uber wealthy and still expect their wife to work and be career driven, while some men would never expect their wife to work, even if they had no kids. I wish everyone could just get matched up with someone who wanted to live their preferred lifestyle! I’m so stressed at work right now (a big part of it is the time of year that it is), and I keep trying to stay away from thoughts like, “I like my job fine, but in my ideal world, I wouldn’t work.” I’m trying to appreciate what I have, especially given that I was without a job before, but it’s hard when working really does take a toll on your health. Some of us just aren’t made to work a full-time job. 

however, at least we are doing better than Chelsea, who isn’t made to work a full day at a job. 😂

😆 I like what you did there. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Aubree is kinda homely.  I actually think all of Chelsea’s kids are.  I never thought Watson was cute and I still don’t.  Layne is just whatever.  Obviously Randy is a dentist, so good on Aubree for getting braces.  But....in the real world?  Her mouth and jaw are no way fully developed.  To each their own.  Most ya common folk can’t afford braces twice for our kiddos.  My kid has a maze in his mouth, but we are waiting it out.  You know, as you do. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I had braces from 11-14.

I’m asking sincerely, are your teeth still straight from that?  I honestly have no frame of reference.  I have perfectly straight teeth, never needed any correction and neither did my brother.  Most people I grew up with had braces in late middle school years to high school years.  Most of my friends were just getting their braces off for senior pics.  I know for a fact my son just lost his last baby tooth but his jaw is no where close to being fully grown.  I had to have my last 4 baby teeth extracted when I was a sophomore in HS (14 years old).  I know all kids grow at different rates.  I’m just holding out as long as I can = LOTS OF $$$$$$

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m asking sincerely, are your teeth still straight from that?  I honestly have no frame of reference.  I have perfectly straight teeth, never needed any correction and neither did my brother.  Most people I grew up with had braces in late middle school years to high school years.  Most of my friends were just getting their braces off for senior pics.  I know for a fact my son just lost his last baby tooth but his jaw is no where close to being fully grown.  I had to have my last 4 baby teeth extracted when I was a sophomore in HS (14 years old).  I know all kids grow at different rates.  I’m just holding out as long as I can = LOTS OF $$$$$$

Yes, my teeth are still relatively straight. I assume Randy knows the appropriate time for Aubree to start wearing them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, my teeth are still relatively straight. I assume Randy knows the appropriate time for Aubree to start wearing them.

And I assume Randy paid for them.  😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Some of my sons' classmates started wearing braces in 2nd grade! The dentist kept pushing for me to take them for an orthodontist consultation. I refused to go until all of their teeth came in. I was beginning to think there was some kind of conspiracy or payola going on. The dentist and  hygienist now agree with me they don't need correction. Some kids (parents? dentists?) do still wait until middle or high school. I guess each case is different. I can't vouch for long term results, as I've never worn braces either, but it's my understanding that you still have to, at least occasionally, wear a retainer to keep them in place, tho I could be wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I had terrible teeth, and had to wear braces for four years, but they were definitely worth it! Everyone compliments my smile now, and says things like, “you must have such good teeth because your dad’s a dentist!” I had a really gummy smile too, so I had surgery to remove some of the gum, and I’m very happy with it. I still do wear my retainer every night, but it’s so worth it! I’m really thankful my family was able to do that for me. 

• Love 4

I had braces in high school from the end of 9th grade to the end of the first semester of 12th.  And I had straight teeth for about 2 years afterwards. I didn't wear my retainers like I should have and they got crooked again. They're not as bad as they were when I was a kid or anything, and some people do compliment my smile regardless, but yeah. Lol and that's definitely a big regret for me, not doing that. Wear your retainers kids! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 3/13/2020 at 11:42 PM, geauxaway said:

I think Aubree is kinda homely.  I actually think all of Chelsea’s kids are.  I never thought Watson was cute and I still don’t.  Layne is just whatever.  Obviously Randy is a dentist, so good on Aubree for getting braces.  But....in the real world?  Her mouth and jaw are no way fully developed.  To each their own.  Most ya common folk can’t afford braces twice for our kiddos.  My kid has a maze in his mouth, but we are waiting it out.  You know, as you do. 

Watson might look cute right now because he looks like a little old man, but not sure how long that will last.  Braces are happening younger and younger,  Kids in second grade start off with palate expanders.  

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Lemons said:

Watson might look cute right now because he looks like a little old man, but not sure how long that will last.  Braces are happening younger and younger,  Kids in second grade start off with palate expanders.  

I hope those things are really necessary, because they look (and sound, from the description from parents whose kids have used them) like torture devices.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 5

I had braces from 11-13. The catalyst was my adult molars coming in and it cracked one of my baby molars into four pieces. I had three molars extracted and expanders put in to make room for my adult teeth. I wore my retainers all through high school. They eventually ended up breaking (it was the plastic mold of my teeth) and ended up getting a metal retainer when I was in college. I still wear my retainer at night about once a month. As long as she keeps up with the after care, I think they'll be fine this young. 

• Love 6

My daughter just got hers off this past August. She was 11 when she got them. We had to wait for her to lose all her baby teeth.  She had a plastic like retainer she wears every night to sleep and a cemented one on the bottom. Her teeth look beautiful. Mine aren’t super straight by any means but I wish I had hers now. Haha She knows how costly they were and she’s good at wearing her retainer like she’s supposed to.  Check back in a yr and let’s see if she’s still on top of it. Haha 

• Love 7

I never had braces but when I was a kid I would wear the foil from gum on my teeth to see what it was like to have braces. 

On topic:

I wonder what Chelsea is going to do when the show ends.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I never had braces but when I was a kid I would wear the foil from gum on my teeth to see what it was like to have braces. 

On topic:

Sell flannnels?  🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

On topic:

I did the same thing! 

I can see Chelsea falling into an MLM route.

• Love 3

As an orthodontic patient for a LONG time I can tell you that it is HIGHLY recommended to begin treatment while the jaws are still growing. My mum was highly against orthodontics as she felt they were purely cosmetic and refused to do anything until I was in my  teens even though my malocclusion was VERY bad, and two dentists tried to tell my parents that my jaw was growing incorrectly. I have had a ton of treatment, and I still have hatchet face. I am about 5 feet tall and about three feet of me is face, so yes early intervention is absolutely suggested. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, druzy said:

I did this, too. 😆😆😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I did the same thing! 

I can see Chelsea falling into an MLM route.

I wonder whatever happened to her Young Living career. She announced on Instagram a few months ago that she was going to treat her anxiety with essential oils, and was asking people to join her team. Then, we never heard anything else about it. I wonder if she’s still doing it, because I’m sure the public’s reaction was not what she thought it would be!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/13/2020 at 11:42 PM, geauxaway said:

Oh Aubrey is definitely homely, so is Chelsea. 
Chelseas teeth are blinding 🤣.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/3/2020 at 9:15 AM, galaxychaser said:

Guess Chelsea likes him hairless.

Tats are not for me. I don’t care for them. 

I don’t like tats either but I can get behind the body hair removal. I have such little body hair sometimes seeing it on men surprises me. If women are expected to remove it I don’t know why men get a pass. 

Of course people can do what they want, I PERSONALLY prefer a man with minimal body hair and no facial hair. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t like tats either but I can get behind the body hair removal. I have such little body hair sometimes seeing it on men surprises me. If women are expected to remove it I don’t know why men get a pass. 

Of course people can do what they want, I PERSONALLY prefer a man with minimal body hair and no facial hair. 

I'm with you there on the guy hair. Lol I don't like facial hair and I like minimal hair on the body. Arm and leg hair is all good though for me. Ha

• Love 1
12 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I'm with you there on the guy hair. Lol I don't like facial hair and I like minimal hair on the body. Arm and leg hair is all good though for me. Ha

I must be the only one who likes a guy with facial and chest hair! I just find it more manly.  Now back hair, no to that.!

• Love 7

Saw Coles ig today advertising I guess an ig page for a house they are building. I feel like now is not the time to be advertising them building their custom home. Also what is wrong with their house they have now? Such annoying dbags. Read the room losers

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Marley said:

Saw Coles ig today advertising I guess an ig page for a house they are building. I feel like now is not the time to be advertising them building their custom home. Also what is wrong with their house they have now? Such annoying dbags. Read the room losers

Also really insensitive given that a lot of people are fearing becoming homeless right now due to the pandemic, yet here they are posting about their Pinterest perfect building project! I guess for them, life is just normal, because neither works anyway. But like you said...read the room!

i don’t get why they’re moving either. Remember when Chelsea said she wanted to move after the burglary, and cole made a joke about it, and she gave him the death glare? It’s shocking that they really ARE moving. Has she stopped to realize that the public will know the exact layout of this house if they broadcast everything online? What idiots!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I must be the only one who likes a guy with facial and chest hair! I just find it more manly.  Now back hair, no to that.!

For awhile I thought I was the only one who didn't like facial hair. Lol I saw so much stuff about girls preferring guys with beards.

• Love 2

It’s going to be interesting to see how the “influencers“ fare through this upcoming recession.  None of them were independent adults the last time we went through anything like this.  Just because you have money one day doesn’t mean you will have it the next, and NONE of them have any skills to fall back on when things tighten up.   Right now they depend on other people having money to spend on their frivolous bullshit. 

• Love 16