Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I’ve always wondered if cole played soccer for college, but didn’t graduate. I feel like Chelsea would have bragged about him being a college graduate, or at least randy (because Randy would have some appreciation for how hard college is). I’m just not sure I see him being a graduate, with his vocabulary especially. Can you imagine his term papers? “Romeo thot Juliette was hot and she was a Smoke Show he was like Dam! My mind created these Gifts for Juliette. If her Nurse wants Juliette to stop seeing me I’m gonna get up off the toilet and the old lady is gonna wish she’d never messed with me! I’m gonna tell Juliette like let me talk to her Dam. Juliette was like we are the most beautiful couple and I thank God everyday for blessing us with the most dam Hot life! Ur always my smokeshow!”

I could definitely see him not being able to do the work. I’ve never seen anything that suggests he’s very intellectual, and while less intelligent people graduate college every day, most don’t spell damn like “Dam” consistently. His writing looks and sounds like a first grader!

you’d also HOPE college would have widened his worldview. For instance, you’d hope intro to psych would have let him see that sometimes even non-crazy people need therapy! I’d really like to know if he graduated. I accepted it at the time, but after knowing his intellect better, and the lack of bragging about his degree, I wonder...

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I’d really like to know if he graduated. I accepted it at the time, but after knowing his intellect better, and the lack of bragging about his degree, I wonder...

Even if I had a degree from the University of Sioux Falls, I'm not sure I'd brag about it.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

you’d also HOPE college would have widened his worldview.

Yeah....I’m not too sure about that.  South Dakota is not exactly worldly.   I don’t even think he left his hometown for school.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d ever been to either coast (NYC or LA), until TM2 came along.  Maaaaybe has been to the states bordering SD, and possibly a family vacation to Florida growing up, but where they live (and have never left) is quite provincial.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Even if I had a degree from the University of Sioux Falls, I'm not sure I'd brag about it.

Very true, but he brags about everything else! 😂 Chelsea would waste no opportunity to point out that her perfect husband was college educated. if she didn’t value education enough to care, Randy would brag that cole did things the “right” way and got a college degree. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Yeah....I’m not too sure about that.  South Dakota is not exactly worldly.   I don’t even think he left his hometown for school.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d ever been to either coast (NYC or LA), until TM2 came along.  Maaaaybe has been to the states bordering SD, and possibly a family vacation to Florida growing up, but where they live (and have never left) is quite provincial.    

Yeah, there was nothing worldly or sophisticated about Randy before MTV and very little afterward. In all fairness, at this point in his life, he has been to NY/LA several times and dealt with producers/etc. from a major cable network, as well as entertainment lawyers and other people in show business. I don't think he's a Hollywood mover and shaker by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm sure he's learned from all of that.

There are huge cultural differences among dentists, lawyers, doctors, or any other professions. Some dentists attended multiple prestigious schools throughout their lives, speak several languages, have traveled extensively, etc. (and would never let their daughter be on a trashy reality show). Other dentists grew up in a trailer park (not saying Randy did), have no appreciation of "high-end culture," have never traveled more than 100 miles from where they were born, and would think it was cool to have their kid on a trashy reality show. Many/most dentists are somewhere in between. I don't think "high-end culture" is inherently superior, but it does have more social value than "lower-end cultures" in many contexts. Good/successful dentists have to continually educate themselves about developments in the field, work with other educated professionals, present themselves as knowledgeable and competent, etc., so all of that affects their "culture" as well. My point is that someone who's an "ignorant jack-off" would probably have a hard time graduating from dental school and an even harder time maintaining a successful dental practice for decades. At the same time, a successful dentist doesn't necessarily need to know a lot about the world beyond dentistry/their community.

Personally, I would define "sophistication" as having broader and deeper knowledge and interests than the "average" person. I think Randy is probably more sophisticated than a lot of people he grew up with/his ex-wife/a lot of people in his current community and that attending college/dental school has contributed to that, but he wouldn't be considered "sophisticated" by "east coast elites" (for example). I doubt that he would consider himself "sophisticated" by those standards, or that he cares about that. At the same time, I think he was much more "sophisticated" than most of the TM parents in terms of understanding how to deal with MTV, how to manage the money he and Chelsea earned, where/how to seek help with those things if they needed it, etc. The producers could take most of the parents out to dinner at Applebees and blow their minds and get them to agree to whatever the producers wanted. I don't think Randy was in that position at all.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, there was nothing worldly or sophisticated about Randy before MTV and very little afterward. In all fairness, at this point in his life, he has been to NY/LA several times and dealt with producers/etc. from a major cable network, as well as entertainment lawyers and other people in show business. I don't think he's a Hollywood mover and shaker by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm sure he's learned from all of that.

There are huge cultural differences among dentists, lawyers, doctors, or any other professions. Some dentists attended multiple prestigious schools throughout their lives, speak several languages, have traveled extensively, etc. (and would never let their daughter be on a trashy reality show). Other dentists grew up in a trailer park (not saying Randy did), have no appreciation of "high-end culture," have never traveled more than 100 miles from where they were born, and would think it was cool to have their kid on a trashy reality show. Many/most dentists are somewhere in between. I don't think "high-end culture" is inherently superior, but it does have more social value than "lower-end cultures" in many contexts. Good/successful dentists have to continually educate themselves about developments in the field, work with other educated professionals, present themselves as knowledgeable and competent, etc., so all of that affects their "culture" as well. My point is that someone who's an "ignorant jack-off" would probably have a hard time graduating from dental school and an even harder time maintaining a successful dental practice for decades. At the same time, a successful dentist doesn't necessarily need to know a lot about the world beyond dentistry/their community.

Personally, I would define "sophistication" as having broader and deeper knowledge and interests than the "average" person. I think Randy is probably more sophisticated than a lot of people he grew up with/his ex-wife/a lot of people in his current community and that attending college/dental school has contributed to that, but he wouldn't be considered "sophisticated" by "east coast elites" (for example). I doubt that he would consider himself "sophisticated" by those standards, or that he cares about that. At the same time, I think he was much more "sophisticated" than most of the TM parents in terms of understanding how to deal with MTV, how to manage the money he and Chelsea earned, where/how to seek help with those things if they needed it, etc. The producers could take most of the parents out to dinner at Applebees and blow their minds and get them to agree to whatever the producers wanted. I don't think Randy was in that position at all.

My post was in reference to Cole.  But your analysis also applies.  They’re both homers. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

My post was in reference to Cole.  But your analysis also applies.  They’re both homers. 

Yeah. I think Cole is actually less intelligent and "sophisticated" than Randy. In terms of dealing with MTV/etc., I think Cole came around late enough in the game that Chelsea already had financial/legal advisors (in addition to Randy), so there was quite possibly less need/room for Cole to take on those roles. I assume that he's at least as involved as Chelsea in making those kinds of decisions, but I don't think he necessarily has the intellectual curiosity or other motivation to learn about that stuff as much as Randy did/does. The advisors probably present stuff to him and Chelsea as "We could do X, which would have these pros and cons, or we could do Y, which has these pros and cons" and they make a decision based on that without bothering to learn or think about it much more.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah. I think Cole is actually less intelligent and "sophisticated" than Randy. In terms of dealing with MTV/etc., I think Cole came around late enough in the game that Chelsea already had financial/legal advisors (in addition to Randy), so there was quite possibly less need/room for Cole to take on those roles. I assume that he's at least as involved as Chelsea in making those kinds of decisions, but I don't think he necessarily has the intellectual curiosity or other motivation to learn about that stuff as much as Randy did/does. The advisors probably present stuff to him and Chelsea as "We could do X, which would have these pros and cons, or we could do Y, which has these pros and cons" and they make a decision based on that without bothering to learn or think about it much more.

Doesn’t it make you wonder what Cole’s family thinks of all of this?  I have a very Kim / Kroy vibe.  Cole seems like he would be a total family boy, but it’s like complete erasure.(AFAIK, I don’t watch the show, I just assume people would comment on his family if they were involved).

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Doesn’t it make you wonder what Cole’s family thinks of all of this?  I have a very Kim / Kroy vibe.  Cole seems like he would be a total family boy, but it’s like complete erasure.(AFAIK, I don’t watch the show, I just assume people would comment on his family if they were involved).

Apparently, Cole's family chooses not to be involved with the show at all (good for them). I also think he would be a family boy, but I've seen situations where having a really demanding/controlling spouse (like Chelsea) is kind of a reaction/resistance to that dynamic, like the "family boy" can resist his parents/family by blaming it on his spouse (directly or indirectly). I could imagine Cole's family not liking Chelsea (because she's annoying, dumb, trashy, and demanding), but I could also see them liking her and appreciating that she makes Cole happy and has given them beautiful grandkids.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Apparently, Cole's family chooses not to be involved with the show at all (good for them). I also think he would be a family boy, but I've seen situations where having a really demanding/controlling spouse (like Chelsea) is kind of a reaction/resistance to that dynamic, like the "family boy" can resist his parents/family by blaming it on his spouse (directly or indirectly). I could imagine Cole's family not liking Chelsea (because she's annoying, dumb, trashy, and demanding), but I could also see them liking her and appreciating that she makes Cole happy and has given them beautiful grandkids.

This is such a good post! That’s exactly what I think about Cole’s parents. They probably wish he had done better (not financially, but character wise), but now that it’s a done deal, they appreciate the grandchildren / the fact cole is happy (although he seems miserable to me lol, but he would absolutely claim to be happy!). 

Part of me also wonders if the move was partially to get Cole away from his family, or the family away from them. I thought it was interesting when Cole so casually said, “they’re devastated.” If my parents were devastated that I was moving, and I didn’t HAVE to leave the area for a good reason like work, I’d push to wait to build a house until land becomes available in the area. I thought that exchange was so odd! I feel like Chelsea has so much more control as a result of this move. It ensured that cole had to quit his job, unless he wanted a super long commute (and there is no way that would be okay with the princess! More hours alone with the kids is a no go). She’s closer to her enabler, randy, but further from Mary, who keeps it real. Cole’s family is not around. Most importantly, they are presumably further away from Adam and his family. It seems like a way, to me, for Chelsea to kill multiple birds with one stone. It also seems like a way for her to more easily hide her childish and demanding behavior, with no one around to witness how she is acting (except possibly randy, who is not critical of it). 

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Cole's IMDb biography says:  "He is an actor and writer, known for Haberdashery (2017) and Teen Mom 2 (2011)."  Sounds pretty impressive to me.

Or maybe a different view is that Haberdashery is a short.  He is one of three writers, and plays "Baller #4."  Maybe not so impressive.

But you want impressive?  Adam Lind's IMDb biography:  "Adam Lind was born as Adam Joseph Lind. He is a producer, known for Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater (2011) and Teen Mom 2 (2011)."  WTF??

Turns out our Adam-uh isn't the only Adam Lind out there, but try telling either the smart robots or dumb human contributors at IMDb that.  Kind of makes you think maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.  And it reminds me of when 16 & Pregnant first started, and people thought producer Morgan J. Freeman was the actor Morgan Freeman, and when 16&P was being especially tawdry or troubling, people would say they couldn't believe Morgan Freeman is involved in it. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Sometimes a "momma's boy" (Cole strikes me as someone who could have been one) chooses an equally possessive spouse. Not always, though, and I have no idea if Cole's mother was/is possessive. Just throwing it out there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Cole's IMDb biography says:  "He is an actor and writer, known for Haberdashery (2017) and Teen Mom 2 (2011)."  Sounds pretty impressive to me.

Or maybe a different view is that Haberdashery is a short.  He is one of three writers, and plays "Baller #4."  Maybe not so impressive.

But you want impressive?  Adam Lind's IMDb biography:  "Adam Lind was born as Adam Joseph Lind. He is a producer, known for Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater (2011) and Teen Mom 2 (2011)."  WTF??

Turns out our Adam-uh isn't the only Adam Lind out there, but try telling either the smart robots or dumb human contributors at IMDb that.  Kind of makes you think maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.  And it reminds me of when 16 & Pregnant first started, and people thought producer Morgan J. Freeman was the actor Morgan Freeman, and when 16&P was being especially tawdry or troubling, people would say they couldn't believe Morgan Freeman is involved in it. 

Hahaha there was a talk show host in the late 90s named Mark Wahlberg. Everyone was like, why is he hosting these cheesy reality shows when he's an A list Hollywood actor?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adiba said:

Sometimes a "momma's boy" (Cole strikes me as someone who could have been one) chooses an equally possessive spouse. Not always, though, and I have no idea if Cole's mother was/is possessive. Just throwing it out there.

I think this is true a lot of times. The men I know that marry women who seem bossy and demanding usually have demanding mothers, I've noticed. I have two male cousins who each married women their mothers absolutely despise, and it's hilarious how similar the mother and daughter in law are (and mutually hate each other) and neither of them see it.

As for Cole, I think he is the least worldly person in the room precisely because he probably thinks Chelsea is so sophisticated with her multiple travels to LA and NYC, and her impressive salary and D list fame.

I'm a suburban midwestern mom who loves Panera and the Red Lobster. I'm not sophisticated, but at least I am aware of that. It would be sad if I bragged about what a connoisseur of  seafood and Italian food I was because I went to either Red Lobster or the Olive Garden on weekends.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I'm a suburban midwestern mom who loves Panera and the Red Lobster. I'm not sophisticated, but at least I am aware of that. It would be sad if I bragged about what a connoisseur of  seafood and Italian food I was because I went to either Red Lobster or the Olive Garden on weekends.

You are my people!!!!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Why is Cole always shirtless or glued to Chelsea’s mouth? It’s gross. And poor Aubree must be embarrassed to continue witnessing that. Barf. 

Because she’s a “smokeshow”! 🤮🤮🤮

it’s good to see people in love with one another, but there’s a limit to how much I want to see. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 12/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, TheRealT said:

Jiggawhat? If she didn't want her segments to be about Aubree's personal life, why did she make them almost exclusively about Aubree's personal life? Is she suggesting that MTV demanded to delve into Aubree's relationship with her paternal family? Obviously, that's absurd. Even if the producers suggested it, Chelsea was fully able to just say no (like she did when they wanted to explore how her anxiety affects her as a wife/mom; what was up with Cole's employment situation; or any other issues that were about her/Cole). There was NOTHING negative/embarrassing about either of them or their mutual biokids, while there was a TON of ultra personal, potentially embarrassing, AND potentially damaging to her relationships with her family stuff about Aubree. They didn't do so much as a "Watson is having a hard time getting potty trained" or "Layne is going through a spitting phase" story about the De Boer kids, which is good and I don't assume that the toddlers have "problems," but no one is perfect and I'm sure they could have featured more about the De Boers than, "Look how cute the babies are! Isn't Cole perfect?! Chelsea is such an amazing mompreneur! Aubree hates her bio dad and his family!" At least the toddlers would be totally unaware if they were being humiliated on international TV weekly (not that that would make it ok). It's just so disgusting that they intentionally threw Aubree under the bus for money and they won't even take responsibility for it; they're acting like it just happened somehow. That's gaslighting the public, which I don't care about (though it shows how they suck), but, a million times worse, it's gaslighting Aubree. When (not if) she fully realizes what they did this season, are they going to try to sell it as something MTV did and which they quit in protest of? They both know that is an outright lie.

You read my mind! Perfectly stated.  So what’s the real reason she left? Neither will get a regular job so they must have some other opportunity.

• Love 6
On 1/5/2021 at 8:13 PM, Guiltypleasure25 said:

You read my mind! Perfectly stated.  So what’s the real reason she left? Neither will get a regular job so they must have some other opportunity.

She's already got a bunch of partnerships.  The clothes... the diaper bags.... now wall paper... the "aubrey says" - whatever they're going to be selling on that...  If Janelle is still surviving... I'm sure Chelsea will be just fine for a very long time. 

• Love 4

Responding to @StatisticalOutlier.

I think she has just the life she would have scripted for herself (minus Adam, but keeping Aubree), and not many people get that.  That's what I'm envious of.

I agree with this. Humans are different and have different needs. Chelsea likely always wanted a financially comfortable life (meaning disposable income to take vacations and engage in entertainment she likes), a few healthy children and to be a SAHM to them (which she has) and a husband who she's emotionally and sexually compatible with who would be an engaged Dad (which Cole is).

She got all of the big things she wanted in life and many of us cannot say the same! How she feels as she approaches middle age and her children no longer need a caregiver her needs may change (but they may not), she may take more interest in their land/homesteading etc. 

• Love 7

I actually really love the name Walker. It’s unique and has a bit of flair. Sounds like the name of a great country music artist. (I like country music) Glad she’s here safe and sound.

I do feel for Walker and Watson that they share a birthday, that does happen sometimes. Don’t two of Kourtney Kardashian’s kids share a bday? I went to school with sisters that were a year and a day a part.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhFSdxlpoO/?igshid=u0so3zr51onl

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I actually really love the name Walker. It’s unique and has a bit of flair. Sounds like the name of a great country music artist. (I like country music) Glad she’s here safe and sound.

I do feel for Walker and Watson that they share a birthday, that does happen sometimes. Don’t two of Kourtney Kardashian’s kids share a bday? I went to school with sisters that were a year and a day a part.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhFSdxlpoO/?igshid=u0so3zr51onl

Don’t forget Chelsea share a birthday Layne. 

• Useful 2
22 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The reboot of Walker Texas Ranger just started on the CW.  Coincidence? 🤣

Walker, Texas Ranger was what I thought of too 😂😂 (didn't know that there was a reboot).

• Love 2

News Alert! According to Without a Crystal Ball, Chelsea and Cole are being sued by Envy for $3 Million Dollars. 

The Lawsuit

Just now, Clawdel said:

News Alert! According to Without a Crystal Ball, Chelsea and Cole are being sued by Envy for $3 Million Dollars. 

The Lawsuit

Chelsea Houska said she was leaving Teen Mom 2 because she wanted to protect her - but a lawsuit filed in April 2020 alleges that she hid assets from her licensing/Brand company that managed her brand. The suit alleges that she took back door deals, failed to report the deals to her agent & defrauded them out of at least $3 million.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Clawdel said:

The Lawsuit

Chelsea Houska said she was leaving Teen Mom 2 because she wanted to protect her - but a lawsuit filed in April 2020 alleges that she hid assets from her licensing/Brand company that managed her brand. The suit alleges that she took back door deals, failed to report the deals to her agent & defrauded them out of at least $3 million.

It’s true but please don’t give Crusty Balls any views. Read it anywhere else. Crusty is not a good person. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Clawdel said:

The Lawsuit

You mean Chelsea who did the hair and makeup for a wedding before she was licensed did something illegal/not on the up and up???  NO!!!!!

🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

You mean Chelsea who did the hair and makeup for a wedding before she was licensed did something illegal/not on the up and up???  NO!!!!!

🤣

Get out of my head!  That was my EXACT first thought.  Is anyone surprised that she clearly didn’t learn anything from that experience?  This girl....

• Love 2
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

🤣

She also stiffed the web developer who set up her original website back in 2012:  "The web developer posted a message on the website stating that it was going to be shut down because the young mom hadn’t paid for any of the work. The message states, “Hi Everyone–Sorry to be the barrier of bad news, but after being told I would be paid for my services and have a signed contract in hand since Sunday by Chelsea herself, I still haven’t gotten anything and even tried several times today, so this site will no longer be running. This of course was after I was contacted by a member of her family to possibly jump start her career."

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/teen-mom-chelsea-houskas-official-website-shut-down

53 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She also stiffed the web developer who set up her original website back in 2012:  "The web developer posted a message on the website stating that it was going to be shut down because the young mom hadn’t paid for any of the work. The message states, “Hi Everyone–Sorry to be the barrier of bad news, but after being told I would be paid for my services and have a signed contract in hand since Sunday by Chelsea herself, I still haven’t gotten anything and even tried several times today, so this site will no longer be running. This of course was after I was contacted by a member of her family to possibly jump start her career."

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/teen-mom-chelsea-houskas-official-website-shut-down

CaReEr! Lol.

• LOL 3

Barrier of bad news? Lmao!

Coles haircut is embarrassing lol. 

I can’t believe there is still ppl out there buying these idiots shtick of this wholesome family. They are so fake it makes me wanna puke. I tried making fun of Cole on one of their ig post for being an unemployed loser and got raged on lol. Everyone keeps going on about what a great guy he is and Cole feeds off of it it’s pathetic. Pretty sure he posts certain things just to get these comments so he can read them and get off basically lol. As you can tell they really annoy me.

• Love 9
On 2/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, Clawdel said:

The Lawsuit

Oh damn Chelsea. This is going to cost you a bundle in legal fees, even if you win.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, heatherchandler said:

🤣

I thought that was Leah. She was even opening a shop. 

36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I thought that was Leah. She was even opening a shop. 

Leah may have also done this, I often ffwd Leah.  It was Chelsea who was investigated in season 5 -

https://www.ibtimes.com/did-chelsea-houska-lose-aesthetician-license-teen-mom-2-stars-job-jeopardy-premiere-1630390

From Reddit-

According to her and Landon, they did makeup for a wedding, their names were plastered all over Instagram, someone picked it up, and it got investigated. They both claimed neither one of them was paid and that they did it for "exposure." 

Her body language when talking about it seemed fake as hell. Also the concept of doing extensive work for free because of "the experience" is so absurd that it's a meme. 

I think what most likely happened is Chelsea and Landon didn't charge for services, but accepted cash "tips" as their payment. It's a technicality but it would make it legal. But admitting that on camera or during the court hearing would obviously look bad.

It really seemed to me like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar and for the first time someone called her out on it.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

DILF?  Please.  They have to be trolling with that, right?  I know they think highly of themselves but come on.

Also, how embarrassing for Aubree.  She’s old enough to know what that is.  Gross.

Right? I mean beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but I've found Cole at best to be attractive in a bland, sexless way, and that's before he starts speaking.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Leah may have also done this, I often ffwd Leah.  It was Chelsea who was investigated in season 5 -

https://www.ibtimes.com/did-chelsea-houska-lose-aesthetician-license-teen-mom-2-stars-job-jeopardy-premiere-1630390

From Reddit-

According to her and Landon, they did makeup for a wedding, their names were plastered all over Instagram, someone picked it up, and it got investigated. They both claimed neither one of them was paid and that they did it for "exposure." 

Her body language when talking about it seemed fake as hell. Also the concept of doing extensive work for free because of "the experience" is so absurd that it's a meme. 

I think what most likely happened is Chelsea and Landon didn't charge for services, but accepted cash "tips" as their payment. It's a technicality but it would make it legal. But admitting that on camera or during the court hearing would obviously look bad.

It really seemed to me like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar and for the first time someone called her out on it.

Oh yea. Ok. Sorry. 
I googled Leah and hers happened after Chelsea. 

• Love 1