Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Wow, cole needs this shirt! He even has the tattoos, just like this man!

68D7C285-C4A8-4061-A4DA-70F09CAC6D1C.jpeg

I saw the picture of the shirt before I read your comment and assumed, with no hesitation whatsoever, that the shirt was from their clothing line. The fact that it isn't shocks me.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 8/16/2020 at 6:20 AM, monicageller said:

I saw the picture of the shirt before I read your comment and assumed, with no hesitation whatsoever, that the shirt was from their clothing line. The fact that it isn't shocks me.

Well, there would be no need to sell this shirt, because nobody else except cole has a perfect wife!!! Cole is the only audience for this shirt. 🤢

• LOL 9
On 8/17/2020 at 6:31 PM, Mkay said:

Chelsea showing more pics of the new house. Caption is not by her. 

If Chelsea has anxiety like she claims, why is she showing her house to the world and trying to get a spinoff?  

giphy.gif

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Another over the top annoying post by Cole. In one part he says it’s a miracle Chelsea and Layne share a bday. No it’s a coincidence you unemployed fucking goof lol.

I do feel bad for Mom’s that share bdays with their kids. 1. Being in labor on your bday (biological kids you gestated), 2. For the rest of your life you’re going to put your child’s bday first and have to rearrange your own desires. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Marley said:

Another over the top annoying post by Cole. In one part he says it’s a miracle Chelsea and Layne share a bday. No it’s a coincidence you unemployed fucking goof lol.

I can't blame Cole for this one. After all, the Teen Mom franchise claims to have at least 8 miracle babies. Words are meaningless.

Edited by monicageller
  • LOL 10

All her fans are saying, “her hair looks cute!” and “why pick on a SAHM of three who is pregnant?!” Ummmmm she could wash her hair. Or get all of it up in the bun. Or stay off social media. Or tone down the makeup! You know, all good suggestions. 

I’ve never understood why her fans think we can’t criticize Chelsea because she is a SAHM. Certainly she has a second where she could redo her bun and catch all the pieces, while unemployed cole watches the kids? I don’t have kids, but I have a job, and I don’t get how working moms get all this magical “me time” on the job! I have never experienced anything in the working world that leads me to believe it’s this wonderful, stress-free place where moms go to get pampered. Maybe that’s because I’m a teacher, and working with 30 kids seems a lot more difficult than three! But I STILL have time to readjust my hair in the middle of class if it is coming down. Why is it sooooo hard for Chelsea to do as a SAHM?

E07E0A5B-7637-4391-9289-38C6465DB953.jpeg

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

All her fans are saying, “her hair looks cute!” and “why pick on a SAHM of three who is pregnant?!” Ummmmm she could wash her hair. Or get all of it up in the bun. Or stay off social media. Or tone down the makeup! You know, all good suggestions. 

I’ve never understood why her fans think we can’t criticize Chelsea because she is a SAHM. Certainly she has a second where she could redo her bun and catch all the pieces, while unemployed cole watches the kids? I don’t have kids, but I have a job, and I don’t get how working moms get all this magical “me time” on the job! I have never experienced anything in the working world that leads me to believe it’s this wonderful, stress-free place where moms go to get pampered. Maybe that’s because I’m a teacher, and working with 30 kids seems a lot more difficult than three! But I STILL have time to readjust my hair in the middle of class if it is coming down. Why is it sooooo hard for Chelsea to do as a SAHM?

E07E0A5B-7637-4391-9289-38C6465DB953.jpeg

I woke up before my alarm so I’m catching some of the last season of TM2, and I decided to come here. 

Your post makes me giggle because I’m remembering your previous comment of “she looks like she went camping and got lost”. I don’t get the juxtaposition of the full face of makeup and the “I am scrubbing my baseboard” hair. A simple ponytail or bun or braid would’ve looked so much neater even if she didn’t want to fix her hair. 

Not saying being a SAHM to three kids isn’t work (of course it is), but since social media is her job too and she’s concerned about her “image” more effort should be paid before she posts. 

Random- is anyone going to catch out 16& Recovering?(about a high school for young people going through addiction)

• LOL 5
22 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I woke up before my alarm so I’m catching some of the last season of TM2, and I decided to come here. 

Your post makes me giggle because I’m remembering your previous comment of “she looks like she went camping and got lost”. I don’t get the juxtaposition of the full face of makeup and the “I am scrubbing my baseboard” hair. A simple ponytail or bun or braid would’ve looked so much neater even if she didn’t want to fix her hair. 

Not saying being a SAHM to three kids isn’t work (of course it is), but since social media is her job too and she’s concerned about her “image” more effort should be paid before she posts. 

Random- is anyone going to catch out 16& Recovering?(about a high school for young people going through addiction)

Hahaha yes!!! “Scrubbing my baseboard hair” is perfect!!! Like you said, if she wants to wear her hair like that in private, more power to her. But since it’s her job, maybe she could look neater? She clearly has the time to sit there with coley and do this video, so doesn’t she have ten seconds to put her hair up in a ponytail? Plus, she has another stay at home parent to help. Hahahaha her fans will say anything to defend her! I’ve never understood why we have to give Chelsea a pass on everything because she’s a SAHM. She’s not a member of the armed forces out in a remote area, without access to showers or hair products, who has to be on high alert 24/7. Being a SAHM is work, but it’s not this impossible job that means you don’t have ten seconds to neaten up your hair, especially when your husband does it too! My mom took showers and fixed her hair every day, even when we were little! I remember bothering her a lot while she was showering, but she still did it!

• Love 6

Chelsea's hair has always been an enigma to me anyway--from color changes to styles over the years--some have looked ok, but some have been ugly, imo. I do think she prefers a "messy" look for whatever reason.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t get the juxtaposition of the full face of makeup and the “I am scrubbing my baseboard” hair.

This is absolutely the look!

I am a SAHM, I also have long hair. It takes me two seconds to put it up in a pony tail or a bun (not messy). It probably took her longer to make that messy bun look unperfect. I also have time to shower. 

What I don't get is her makeup is always so heavy. Wear makeup if you want to, I do, but it's minimal. I just imagine her kids come to give her a hug and walk away with a smudge of bronzer or foundation on their faces.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

This is absolutely the look!

I am a SAHM, I also have long hair. It takes me two seconds to put it up in a pony tail or a bun (not messy). It probably took her longer to make that messy bun look unperfect. I also have time to shower. 

What I don't get is her makeup is always so heavy. Wear makeup if you want to, I do, but it's minimal. I just imagine her kids come to give her a hug and walk away with a smudge of bronzer or foundation on their faces.

She does wear heavy makeup ALL the time. It’s nighttime glam when she’s in her pjs. I admit I either do full face nighttime glam or nothing, cause if I’m gonna start I’m going to go all in- but I don’t wear that with my pjs!

I admit I do get dressed up with full makeup to work from home, makes me feel better. I miss Co-workers. 

• Love 7

This is a very sweet bday message to Aubree. 

I can’t be a hypocrite and say the kids need to get off tv because I still watch- I care about the kids, but I’m not letting myself get sucked into any more reality shows that feature minors as main players (no judgment to people that do). 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is a very sweet bday message to Aubree. 

I can’t be a hypocrite and say the kids need to get off tv because I still watch- I care about the kids, but I’m not letting myself get sucked into any more reality shows that feature minors as main players (no judgment to people that do). 

Cute message, but you can’t see aubree’s face! Just shows how self centered Chelsea is. I could see her really thinking this picture is cute, and posting another one with it, but this picture alone kind of misses the mark IMO. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is that hay or just brown grass?

Will eventually be hay if they bail it. You shred the tall grass. Let it sit and dry out a day or two, then bail it. I don’t know if they are going to do all that. Looks like it hasn’t rained in a while, too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

A barn. 

Not surprised. Adam is truly a POS. Are his parents still supporting him? I do think the Lind Grandparents are decent people (who have major problems with boundaries and enabling their bad egg Adam), if anything I’m sorry he’s putting his parents and Aubree through this shit. Seems Stacia got away from him after her broke her arm- GOOD!

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Thanks, @Mkay. It looks like it has a porch on it, which confused me. 

I’m curious as to what their plans are for the farm. What are they raising or growing? I can’t really imagine them being typical farmers, what with the waking up early, getting dirty, and, well, working. 

They probably need a bigger place for Peter the Pig, and Aubrey might want a horse, and I can see Chelsea wanting chickens.  I don't see them actually farming, but they could rent their land out to other farmers to use and still make some money off of it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Now you know that little shit Nellie would be a prairie influencer. 

Mary Ingalls would the Instagram-er who only posts inspirational quotes all the while leaving mean little digs on Laura’s posts.  Almanzo Wilder would be asking if he’s the as*hole for buying two horses instead of getting his wife a birthday present.

To keep on topic: Chelsea, please don’t post pics of your house if you are scared about break-ins.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
On 9/25/2020 at 9:56 PM, ilovebeaarthur said:

I just want to take this opportunity to express how much I hate the Instagram pose. If you don’t know what that is: the subject is usually looking down or away from the camera with a slight smile, as if they’re bashful. 

I always think of it as a way to look candid, like, oh golly gee, here I am just thinking deep thoughts and I didn't even know there was a camera there!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Who is buying that shit they put out tho. From what I read it’s expensive. Her pathetic fans prob can’t afford it and ppl who can aren’t gonna buy baby stuff from Chelsea and Cole from TM2 lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8