Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

1. Who the fuck is Zoz? 

2. Yeah RIGHT you don’t look fat anymore

3. out back - 2 words, unless Isaac was getting his bloomin’ onion on

4. (edited to add) she just posted this so we would all know she has a personal trainer, she thinks it’s fancy and special.  And we all know her whole goal in life is to appear fancy and special

didn't Lincoln call Isaac  "Za-za" when he was younger?  dear Lord, if only my recall was this good for real actual things...

(of COURSE I didn't leave the dry-cleaning at work!!!)

• Love 6

1. Kail, you cannot sit at our table and no amount of false self deprecation will change that.

2. Your ass could still be mistaken for a water tower and no amount of lifting or cardio is going to make you less fat if you continue with your shitty diet.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

3. out back - 2 words, unless Isaac was getting his bloomin’ onion on

hahaha that didn't even register to me that it was wrong but, then again, I did live in Australia for many years so for me "outback" is the countryside; I did wonder however why there were words missing from her sentence.

I have no idea what "was getting his bloomin’ onion on" means.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, missy jo said:

So Kail is a conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe in the moon landing (or vaccinations) and David and Jenelle are survivalists. Why are these shows so boring? There is some real material here!! 

Put the three of them naked in the woods in a fight to the death. Naked and Afraid meets Heart of Darkness lol. But no, the kiss ass producers are too interested in coddling their asshole behavior.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, christie said:

hahaha that didn't even register to me that it was wrong but, then again, I did live in Australia for many years so for me "outback" is the countryside; I did wonder however why there were words missing from her sentence.

I have no idea what "was getting his bloomin’ onion on" means.

It's a reference to the Outback Steakhouse

• Love 4
1 hour ago, christie said:

Thank you. Needless to say that I'd never heard of the Outback Steakhouse until today.

Well in the words of John Cougar Mellencamp, baby you ain’t missing nothing. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, christie said:

Thank you. Needless to say that I'd never heard of the Outback Steakhouse until today.

Consider yourself lucky!  

Outback Steakhouse is known for being awful.  Well except for the bloomin onion, it’s delicious.  Dipped in ranch omg.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Consider yourself lucky!  

Outback Steakhouse is known for being awful.  Well except for the bloomin onion, it’s delicious.  Dipped in ranch omg.

Oh they do make some yummy drinks, and I enjoy their wedge salad! 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Consider yourself lucky!  

I ate there once.  Wasn’t impressed. Within the first 5 yrs of our local Outback opening there were three employees murdered after hours by a former employee.  Actually 4 victims, because the female was pregnant. I’ve never went back in ours.  I think of it every time I drive by.

Sorry, True crime nerd here. Back on topic, Kail just wanted everyone to know she has a personal trainer.  ? Wonder how that college registration is going. 

Edited by Mkay
Fat fingers, little keyboard.
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

I ate there once.  Wasn’t impressed. Within the first 5 yrs of our local Outback opening there were three employees murdered after hours by a former employee.  Actually 4 victims, because the female was pregnant. I’ve never went back in ours.  I think of it every time I drive by.

Sorry, True crime nerd here. Back on topic, Kail just wanted everyone to know she has a personal trainer.  ? Wonder how that college registration is going. 

There is an Outback close to me and my husband and I used to go there on occasion. I liked their filet (it has a name) with green beans and we'd share a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under dessert that nearly made us bust. I haven't been there in a good while now, so maybe they have gone downhill. We ordered the Bloomin' Onion once when we went with friends but I found it incredibly salty. It was one of those things that you eat and say, "OMG this would be absolutely incredible if it didn't have so much salt."

My spirit animal! Am a true crime nerd too. Used to have hundreds and hundreds of paperbacks until we moved into our new, small digs. I had many of them scanned to pdfs and then converted them to Kindle format so I still have them, but there's no bulk!

Edited by configdotsys
It's 'us' you fool. Not 'is'
  • Love 3

I've only been to Outback a handful of times, and while it was good to me, it's not a place that has ever inspired me to go "I'm really craving Outback tonight!". I usually have "ended up" there so to speak.

See Kail? The only thing you inspire is a conversation about a mediocre steakhouse. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

She is starting a scholarship in her own name?

wow. 

Also, my girls! #SSDGM!

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well in the words of John Cougar Mellencamp, baby you ain’t missing nothing. 

I loooooooove John Mellencamp. If I were to write this like a Teen Mom girl I would have written "I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee John Mellencamp." :P I've seen him in concert - he was great.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, christie said:

I loooooooove John Mellencamp. If I were to write this like a Teen Mom girl I would have written "I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee John Mellencamp." :P I've seen him in concert - he was great.

I've seen him a few times.  I've been to a lot of concerts and his shows were the best I've seen. He's not just a singer, he's a showman and I love his shows. 

• Love 3
(edited)

VERY INTERESTING @Snarky McSnarky! I noticed that they don't list the requirements for the applicant on the site. It seems like an odd way to go about it. When I was applying to college back in the late 80s you had to write individual essays and include a photograph with each application. Of course, you also had to submit individual applications for every damn UC and CSU you applied to. And you had to take the SATs on PAPER and wait SIX WEEKS for the results. Huge pain in the ass.

I found this on Kipplingers

You usually need about $20,000 to $25,000 to endow a scholarship that pays out $1,000 every year. The requirements vary by organization. Some let you create a shorter-term scholarship fund with less money. San Diego State University, for example, requires $50,000 to endow a $2,000 annual scholarship, or you can commit to giving $5,000 a year over three years to finance three $5,000 scholarships for one year.

Maybe that's what the $10,000 donation last year was for. I wonder what the annual amount is. Hmmm....

someone in a FB group posted these gems. There's a third one but the platform won't let me upload it in the same post...or at all actually. It says she managed to use the keypad to get into her garage, but the door to the house was locked so she broke in using an ice scraper. 

My main take-aways are:

1) Kailyn makes her dogs sleep outside

2) Kailyn doesn't have keyless entry into her house

image.png

image.png

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Marley said:

Chris just seems like a real loser. I mean he was with Kail so obv something isn’t right lol. Is he still in school? Does he have a job?

He graduated from college and at some point had a job.   Why in the world would you spray paint graffiti on the wall of your apartment?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
On 6/26/2018 at 12:35 PM, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I think Kail will be having several more kids by several different dads. She likes the attention/control/importance that she can get in a relationship (sometimes) by getting pregnant/having a kid. She also seems to like babies and to be less into her kids as they get older. When Issac and Lincoln are surly, rebellious teenagers, she'll still be young enough to have an uncomplicated, totally dependent, totally controllable baby. Also, when the MTV money runs out, she will go back to looking for partners who can provide financially for her and her kids. Having a child with those partners will help to solidify those relationships and the partners' legal/financial obligations to Kail.

I think she has a lot of emotional baggage/poor relationship skills from her upbringing, she's mentally ill, and the MTV fame and fortune has exacerbated those problems. I think that MTV has enabled Kail to avoid a lot of things (e.g., longer-term relationships, real jobs) that might have helped her learn to manage her issues and her behavior better. If it hadn't been for MTV, she probably would have stayed with Javi longer (until the next person with benefits and enough money to keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to came along). She would have still been crazy, but she would have had to develop some level of relationship skills to keep Javi, to maintain peace with her in-laws, etc. Same thing if she had had to have jobs to support herself all these years, she would have had to develop the ability to deal with people/stress/etc. without flying off the handle, probably not perfectly, but better than where she's gotten to. As an MTV "star," she's been able to survive thumbing her nose at pretty much everyone and she even has admirers who flock to her despite her toxic behavior.

I agree there is some type of mental health issue going on...

• Love 5

If I am reading this right, Bone advised Kail not to return to Chris, and now is mad that she did? WTF? Look, we ALL have that friend that always bitches about her cheating boyfriend or the guy she fucks at 2 am every Sat night who won't return her calls any other day of the week, who we've told 10,000 times he's using her and she could do better, and she still keeps putting up with it and then vents to us about it. I get it, it's super annoying. But it's not a friendship ending move! Bone sounds like a bitch.

Oh wait, is Bone the one that always babysits when Kail takes her other friends on vacations? Sounds like Bone is getting uppity about her place in the Lowry paid friends Hierarchy.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

If I am reading this right, Bone advised Kail not to return to Chris, and now is mad that she did? WTF? Look, we ALL have that friend that always bitches about her cheating boyfriend or the guy she fucks at 2 am every Sat night who won't return her calls any other day of the week, who we've told 10,000 times he's using her and she could do better, and she still keeps putting up with it and then vents to us about it. I get it, it's super annoying. But it's not a friendship ending move! Bone sounds like a bitch.

Oh wait, is Bone the one that always babysits when Kail takes her other friends on vacations? Sounds like Bone is getting uppity about her place in the Lowry paid friends Hierarchy.

I would agree that it's not a friendship ending move, but only if "that friend" never complains or vents about the guy to me again. If they do, friendship over. I have no time for drama and won't be a sounding board or supportive ear when you (Kail) are being a moron. 

Edited by configdotsys
edited for clarity
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I would agree that it's not a friendship ending move, but only if "that friend" never complains or vents about the guy to me again. If they do, friendship over. I have no time for drama and won't be a sounding board or supportive ear when you (Kail) are being a moron. 

Yes- a caveat.....if your friend has really been there for you and is otherwise a great friend, you’ll be annoyed that they don’t listen but you’ll still love them. If they are like Kailyn, (aka a user to the 10th power) you have less patience. Also Kailyn is probably the type to ditch her friends the second a sexual partner pays attention to her. 

2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I bet that when Kail’s with a guy she really likes, she totally blows off her friends if there’s even a chance he’ll come around. Perhaps Bone finally wised up to Kail’s ways.

Yes I believe this. 

• Love 11

Bone is a paid friend.  She reaped the benefits and now is getting hosed.  So what.  Go back to real life like the rest of us not on the MTV payroll.  Pool season will be over soon, Bone.  Then Chris will ghost again.

• Love 9
Just now, BitterApple said:

I am finding it absolutely frigging hilarious that for all of Kail's "strong single mom" bullshit, she took Chris back the second he batted his eyelashes at her. 

You mean the second it got hot outside and she has a pool.  Let’s be real here 

• Love 16

I would not be surprised if Kail went all hulk on Bone for voicing that she would be stupid to let Chris come back and use her again. Chris has made it pretty clear he does not give a ratsarse about Kail and I am pretty certain that hasn't changed so it would be a crappy friend that encouraged a second chance. Kail would probably take the doubt about her relationship as disloyalty and cut Bone out unless she was willing to be her cheerleader because we all know Kail is always right.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

You mean the second it got hot outside and she has a pool.  Let’s be real here 

It’s so fucking hot in so cal today/right now, *I* would pity fuck Kail for ten seconds for some pool access. I’d bathe in bleach afterward, but man... desperate times and all...

• Love 12

I 100% believe that Bone went through the "does he or doesn't he" bullshit with Kailyn ad infinitum. She probably thought that Kailyn just needed to get it all out of her system and so she listened to girlfriend whine for god-can-only-imagine-how-long. She didn't get until later that Kailyn wasn't processing anything. Kailyn's first thought is always Kailyn. It would never have occurred to Kailyn that listening to her whine and moan and talk about the 30 different ways she could have played this or that conversation with Chris would be boring for anyone. She probably thought Bone enjoyed it.

So Bone thinks that Kailyn has it out of her system and Kailyn doesn't think about anything except herself ever so they were definitely not on the same page.

I remember having relationships like this when I was in my early to mid 20s. Like you haven't learned how to recognize narcissists yet. I hope Bone learns from this. 

And stops using that stupid fucking nickname.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

I guess I’m different.  I can see Bones side.  You sit with your pregnant friend while she bawls over her loser baby daddy that she claims hit her.  She claimed it was the worst pregnancy ever because she was alone. Those friends were there.  They listened to her whining and complaining. Chris must have been awful for her friends to not want to her to be with him.  I don’t know what broke up their friendship but we know that Kail turns into hulk when mad. She can’t keep friends. They always eventually get away from her.  Even Sterling did for a few months. 

I agree! And I wouldn't be all dramatic, proclaiming, "OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVERRRRR!!!" I would just silently distance myself from the person. In my mind, it's not bad enough to be a friendship-ending offense in the sense of a blowout fight, but I would in essence end the friendship by just not being around. I wouldn't burn the bridge, so to speak. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Bone, you were the help  and now you're services are no longer needed, you've been dismissed. Kail doesn't have friends, she has people  who are useful to her at the moment.

This x a million. I wonder if these girls feel like complete fools, frittering their lives away playing nanny and assistant only to be tossed aside when something better comes along.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

At least Dom figured that out pretty quickly. She should sit down with Bone and Quay and lay it out for them.

I'm seriously wondering what authentic attraction someone could have for Kail. She has three kids by three different people, hideous tattoos, her shape is revolting, and if you spend 5 minutes with her, you will quickly see that the bow on that package is that she is a total bitch.

If anything, Kail probably liked putting on the air that she was with a female partner to try to piss off Chris or Javi or someone else. Or to enhance her storyline in some way. Everything she does has a motive attached and the person that is used is someone she couldn't care less about. Dom probably saw an opportunity to be on television and went with it.

I feel for the kids who have this parade of motley characters appearing for a short time and then disappearing for good. I remember my sister's high school boyfriend when she was a senior. She was 17 and I was 12. I loved him. He was so cool. I was crushed when they broke up. I can't imagine Isaac not getting attached to some of these friends who are probably fun to be around and nice to him and then he gets to see his mother kick them away like yesterday's garbage.

• Love 18