Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, polandspring said:

But why get pregnant when by all appearances she doesn't want to be on the show any more?!  It's mind boggling. 

That's just her playing the reality television star. When this show shrivels, she'll be out flogging herself for any television appearance that'll take her. She didn't start with all this I Don'T Want To Film stuff until she realized she was going to ahve to be a bit of a villain (and then turned into Darth Vader basically). 

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, polandspring said:

But why get pregnant when by all appearances she doesn't want to be on the show any more?!  It's mind boggling. 

Oh, she wants to continue with this show.  When Kail and the other girls have cried foul and screamed wanting to quit the show, they are really throwing big tantrums. That is how immature people roll. They throw a tantrum and here comes MTV to tap them on their ego-inflated heads, telling them how much they've grown mentally and how proud they must be of their accomplishments. *vomit*

Kail hinted a year ago about this season being the last season. I am still not sure if that was just an MTV tactic to get the viewers to beg for more seasons even though MTV knows damn well they are continuing this show or, it was a way for Kail to test the waters with MTV and see how much more they are willing to pay her if she pretends to want to quit.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I still don't think this pregnancy was planned at all.  Even the most reliable birth control can fail.  I also don't think she had quite realized how raising a child alone is very different from what she's experienced so far when she decided to keep it.

I do think she was hoping the dad (or at least a potential dad) would step up, but he didn't and I don't think she can't pin the baby on anyone until she sees what color the baby is.  Oops.

• Love 12

I agree that it's curious that Kail is having another kid considering that it doesn't seem that the dad has money or whatever else to offer her. I'm still mulling over her statement that having this child was "a choice." Though I agree with the poster(s) upthread who found it odd that she'd slack on birth control, accidents can happen to anyone and it's certainly possible that she didn't want to use hormonal birth control for whatever reason and the condom broke/she didn't realize he wasn't wearing one/her diaphragm failed/whatever. She might have made the "choice" to have the baby because she was catching feelings for the babydaddy, because she just didn't want to abort the baby (which may have even surprised her), because she thought it would help her reality TV career (that seems unlikely to me), to twist the knife in Javi's heart, or for whatever other reason. I do think it's highly unlikely that the pregnancy was planned.

• Love 1

I do know that producers on The Real World had relationships with the cast, but we also had the sound guy on Teen Mom 2 get fired for having sex with one of Janelle's friends a few years back. 

There has been nothing I've seen linking JC to Kailyn except for a gossip comment that one of the "talent" was having sex with a producer. Suddenly, there were comments that it was Kail and JC and they were spoken as truth with nothing to back them up. Then, their was a scene where people were saying, "Look at the chemistry between those two!" and I didn't see anything at all. I also don't see how Janelle is a great mom, but that is insisted on the internet too.

There is a scene where JC tries to ask Kail about Javi and she is refusing to answer, and the online comments were, again, full of how he was looking at her because since it didn't look like he was looking at her with scorn and disgust, it must have been love and/or lust. I read it as exasperation, but certainly not anything sexual. Even with a YMMV, if someone did think they were seeing lust, it doesn't equate an affair. 

Next, we get a bunch of comments that they were in Hawaii together, again with nothing to back it up except it looked like he had a tan in a scene when she returned from Hawaii. We know she went to Hawaii, and we know MTV did not film there, but the only proof that he was there is that he appeared to have a tan in a scene where he returned.

Kail was asked on Twitter if she had a relationship with him and she said, "No," but she didn't just say "no" she said it with an "lol" or something so people didn't take her serious. Kail thrives on this crap; good or bad attention all keep attention on her. She says the negative opinions bother her, but keeps ignoring comments about her not knowing the father of her baby but responds to other negative comments. She'll take any attention.

To hell with JC's reputation, wife and kids. He is working with a black hole of negativity and she sucks everyone into her vortex of trash and there was a rumor online so he can just deal with allegations and assumptions since he is paid to work with Kail. I think that is bullshit, completely unfair, and I sympathize with him because I was in a relationship with a jealous man who would want to know why I said, "Thank you," to the man who held the door open for me. 

We've now had rumors that Leah is sleeping with one of her producers, and Germy's ex released info that he was having an affair with Chelsea's producer, Mandi. On one the gossip sites were they showed the texts or Instagrams from Germy's ex, a comment said that Germy worked or went to the gym with a Mandy (I don't remember which, whether text/Instagram or work/gym and don't want to re-research it), and they thought that maybe the ex-gf saw the name and the only one she could think of was Chelsea's producer. I would not be surprised that he cheated because it isn't the first time things have been released about him, and it also isn't the first time Leah was accused of cheating either, but other than the ex-gf figuring out the name of the person he was texting was named Mandi, their is no proof of it being with the producers.

The Teen Moms sold their privacy and get paid for the snark and negative comments they receive. With the producers now being on film, comments about them are fair game, too. But I can't agree with accusing JC of being the father of Kail's baby based on the fact he seemed to have a tan when she returned from Hawaii. There has never been anything connecting the two that I have read, and I've read a bunch of trash about it. At some point, the baby will be born, Kail will sell the baby's privacy to have her endorse products, and we will get to see who the baby looks like, and get a better idea of her conception date. Although, there is a three week discrepancy between her first and second statement, and that really won't amount to much at the end, so we may not have any better idea.

9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Didn't Kail, Jenelle, and Maci all claim to be using Mirena? I swear they all mentioned it on one of the reunion shows at one time.

I think Janelle was claiming that implant in her arm, and had taken a photo of her arm being bandaged to post on social media. The have all taken money for endorsing birth control. Maci claimed she was using Mirena when she was sitting on the stage several months pregnant, but she didn't know it, because all the alcohol had pickled her brain.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

I do know that producers on The Real World had relationships with the cast, but we also had the sound guy on Teen Mom 2 get fired for having sex with one of Janelle's friends a few years back. 

There has been nothing I've seen linking JC to Kailyn except for a gossip comment that one of the "talent" was having sex with a producer. Suddenly, there were comments that it was Kail and JC and they were spoken as truth with nothing to back them up. Then, their was a scene where people were saying, "Look at the chemistry between those two!" and I didn't see anything at all. I also don't see how Janelle is a great mom, but that is insisted on the internet too.

There is a scene where JC tries to ask Kail about Javi and she is refusing to answer, and the online comments were, again, full of how he was looking at her because since it didn't look like he was looking at her with scorn and disgust, it must have been love and/or lust. I read it as exasperation, but certainly not anything sexual. Even with a YMMV, if someone did think they were seeing lust, it doesn't equate an affair. 

Next, we get a bunch of comments that they were in Hawaii together, again with nothing to back it up except it looked like he had a tan in a scene when she returned from Hawaii. We know she went to Hawaii, and we know MTV did not film there, but the only proof that he was there is that he appeared to have a tan in a scene where he returned.

Kail was asked on Twitter if she had a relationship with him and she said, "No," but she didn't just say "no" she said it with an "lol" or something so people didn't take her serious. Kail thrives on this crap; good or bad attention all keep attention on her. She says the negative opinions bother her, but keeps ignoring comments about her not knowing the father of her baby but responds to other negative comments. She'll take any attention.

To hell with JC's reputation, wife and kids. He is working with a black hole of negativity and she sucks everyone into her vortex of trash and there was a rumor online so he can just deal with allegations and assumptions since he is paid to work with Kail. I think that is bullshit, completely unfair, and I sympathize with him because I was in a relationship with a jealous man who would want to know why I said, "Thank you," to the man who held the door open for me.

The Teen Moms sold their privacy and get paid for the snark and negative comments they receive. With the producers now being on film, comments about them are fair game, too. But I can't agree with accusing JC of being the father of Kail's baby based on the fact he seemed to have a tan when she returned from Hawaii. There has never been anything connecting the two that I have read, and I've read a bunch of trash about it. At some point, the baby will be born, Kail will sell the baby's privacy to have her endorse products, and we will get to see who the baby looks like, and get a better idea of her conception date. 

Exactly this. You just word things much better than me.  All of this 100%. 

• Love 4

While I always thought Kail had her sh-t together a bit more than most, there was always something about her that really irritated me. However I was still pretty impressed with her at least actually seeming to be a good patient mom and going to school (and even completing courses:).

Watching the recaps last night (cause apparently I have missed quite a bit of the more recent stuff) I really disliked her. I can't even stand to look at how she has chosen to distort her face and body even more. I was super impressed with V ( what do these ladies see in Jo? I mean he's a nice solid guy but there are lots of those around). She looked amazing and was really quite composed and intelligent in her dealings and comments. I still think Javi is a good guy and am sorry for him that he got involved with Kail. I think he is the type that would have met someone (maybe like V?) and lived happily ever after and been a stand up guy. Kail really threw him a curveball.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Watching the recaps last night (cause apparently I have missed quite a bit of the more recent stuff) I really disliked her. I can't even stand to look at how she has chosen to distort her face and body even more. I was super impressed with V ( what do these ladies see in Jo? I mean he's a nice solid guy but there are lots of those around). She looked amazing and was really quite composed and intelligent in her dealings and comments. I still think Javi is a good guy and am sorry for him that he got involved with Kail. I think he is the type that would have met someone (maybe like V?) and lived happily ever after and been a stand up guy. Kail really threw him a curveball.

Agreed that V is much classier and more composed than any of the moms.  I think Kail hates her because she's what Kail wishes she had--a nice husband and a bangin' body, to be frank.

This is total speculation, but I think V likes Jo because they have their own little weird way of joking around.  I guess they just click.  [shrug]

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Haters call her Hulk huh. I find it incredibly hard that at least a few of them don't lurk here.

Yep. I found one of my pics I posted here (wasn't a side by side comparison but posted two pics in the same post individually) and someone tweeted them as a side by side comparison.  Definitely lurking and taking it to twitter. If I share from twitter I try to include who it can from. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yep. I found one of my pics I posted here (wasn't a side by side comparison but posted two pics in the same post individually) and someone tweeted them as a side by side comparison.  Definitely lurking and taking it to twitter. If I share from twitter I try to include who it can from. 

Kail herself now refers to herself as Hulk. What a shameless skank. She apparently thinks DV is funny.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail herself now refers to herself as Hulk. What a shameless skank. She apparently thinks DV is funny.

I guess she subscribes to the theory that if you make fun of yourself first, no one else can make fun of you. Fine if she wants to use that theory to mock her fake ass, her messy housekeeping,  her desperate tryhard-ness, etc- but agree, domestic violence is not a thing to "make fun of" and people who call her that aren't joking around in fun. It's not like making fun of Maci's t-shirt company or Chelsea's baby voice.

• Love 7

Kail has a pic of herself from the reunion on IG with instructions to follow her blog for details on her outfit.    Kail - you are wearing ripped and ratty black jeans and a ripped and ratty grey t-shirt.  I'm pretty sure all of us have the same outfit that we wear while cleaning the house.   The only semi-cute thing is your jacket and I know where my local H&M is.  

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, LBS said:

Kail has a pic of herself from the reunion on IG with instructions to follow her blog for details on her outfit.    Kail - you are wearing ripped and ratty black jeans and a ripped and ratty grey t-shirt.  I'm pretty sure all of us have the same outfit that we wear while cleaning the house.   The only semi-cute thing is your jacket and I know where my local H&M is.  

And what was that shit about asking Javi for his opinion on her jacket? As if she really cared what he thinks.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, LBS said:

Ha, the idea that anyone would look to any of these girls for fashion inspiration is beyond comical. Even when they look put together (rare as that is) all they did was copy the look that the mannequin was modeling in the juniors section of whatever store is cool to the 20something crowd these days. It's just basic- sweaters, scarves, hoop earrings, leggings and boots. Same thing you would see in any catalog, and that's when they actually look semi cute! Otherwise it's just Victoria Secret Pink and logo tees.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail's jacket looked two sizes too small for her. I had a tight feeling watching her wear it.

Yeah, that's another thing. Even if these morons had a remotely original style of dressing- they still can't figure out that some styles and materials are more flattering on certain figures, and wearing something that is too small does NOT MAKE YOU LOOK SMALL. Kailyn and Cate, you both really need to hear that.

• Love 7

I took her "choice" comment to mean that she knew there was a chance she could get pregnant and decided to have unprotected sex anyway. She can't say it was an accident because it's not a birth control failure. It was a choice.

I also think it was intended to be a trap baby and the trap was too sprung to work, but you know, that's one chick's opinion.

I do definitely see some sort of chemistry between Kailyn and JC the producer. He could be playing her and flattering her and dancing right up to the edge of acceptable behavior and not banging her. I mean, we see what happens when she gets to bang someone she has been chasing...the charm wears off and she goes back to being a giant gaping asshole. JC is probably playing her, which makes him a good producer, although not a great person.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

I've always been in Kail's corner.  Always.  Since 16 and Pregnant.  I grew up with a mother who was an addict so I identified with Kail.  While I'm way older than Kail I identified with her need to want someone to love her, to want someone to trust but being willing to shove someone away and shut them out at the first sign of uncertainty.   I felt proud of her for being such a protective and attentive mother.  No more...

Kail has morphed into Suzi.   Every single time when I now see Kail on the screen, feverishly yelling, deflecting, and ranting, it overlaps with Suzi standing in Janet and Eddie's kitchen nervously laughing and yelling/saying to  Kail, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  So let me leave! Hahahahhaaha!"

Kail.  Girl.  If you read these boards please STOP YELLING and debating every single word the other person is saying while trying to have a normal conversation even though you don't agree.  It doesn't make you right.   Allow the other person to speak.  Part of your appeal in the early seasons was your sweetness and vulnerability.   And for the love of all that is holy, leave you face alone.  Your sweet face and smile with dimples used to be so cute.  Not sure what the hell you've got going on right now.  Big lips and big cheeks.  Please just stop.   And your ass is terrible.  Obviously too late to undo that damage, but maybe dress in a way that doesn't bring attention to it and practice walking so that you don't always look like you have a load in your pants.  It's not sexy.

And lastly?  You're not black.   You'll never be black.  I grew up on urban New York and I've known a 1000 white girls like you who prance around pretending they're kinda black.  You're not.  You're still white.  Even with a half black child, you're still white.  You'll always be white.   Please stop.

Hums "I think I love you" to self...

+10000

• Love 14
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail's jacket looked two sizes too small for her. I had a tight feeling watching her wear it.

I agree! I am assuming she may have taken it back after the show since she was prancing around trying to get compliments with the tags still on the jacket. LOL

• Love 4
On 3/20/2017 at 6:55 AM, Tatum said:

If this had happened a few years ago, I could see this, because I think she did want a second child and she picked Javi knowing that he:  1. would potentially be deployed and out of her hair, and 2. wouldn't give her any lip when he was home, thus allowing her all the control.

But at this point, it doesn't seem like she's that interested in raising the kids she has now, let alone adding a third to the mix, one that she won't be able to pawn off on anyone when she wants to go out with her friends. Assuming the baby's dad won't be in the picture, she won't have him or his family to provide childcare. Her days of going to concerts in other states or on adult only vacations are over for years. I just can't believe she'd be cool with that. Plus, she went to the trouble of ass surgery and now it might be all for naught.

I am with @CofCinci that there must have been something in it for her (other than the joys of parenting another child) that we are missing. I don't think she'd saddle herself with 18+ years of solo parenting just to say fuck you to Javi, I don't think she desperately wanted another child at this point in her life (with her career aspirations and plastic surgery spree), and I don't think she was that desperate to hold on to Chris, or whatever other college boy she was fucking (unless of course, there was something monetarily or career advancing in it for her, something that made it advantageous to have a baby).

Totally agree. 

I can't wait to see her reaction to having this third child and how it will affect her personal life as far as traveling and dating. It will be pretty intense if the father of her baby decides to step up and start trying to take charge of things as far as his input on parenting and visitation.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Emmierose said:

I've always been in Kail's corner.  Always.  Since 16 and Pregnant.  I grew up with a mother who was an addict so I identified with Kail.  While I'm way older than Kail I identified with her need to want someone to love her, to want someone to trust but being willing to shove someone away and shut them out at the first sign of uncertainty.   I felt proud of her for being such a protective and attentive mother.  No more...

Kail has morphed into Suzi.   Every single time when I now see Kail on the screen, feverishly yelling, deflecting, and ranting, it overlaps with Suzi standing in Janet and Eddie's kitchen nervously laughing and yelling/saying to  Kail, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  So let me leave! Hahahahhaaha!"

Kail.  Girl.  If you read these boards please STOP YELLING and debating every single word the other person is saying while trying to have a normal conversation even though you don't agree.  It doesn't make you right.   Allow the other person to speak.  Part of your appeal in the early seasons was your sweetness and vulnerability.   And for the love of all that is holy, leave you face alone.  Your sweet face and smile with dimples used to be so cute.  Not sure what the hell you've got going on right now.  Big lips and big cheeks.  Please just stop.   And your ass is terrible.  Obviously too late to undo that damage, but maybe dress in a way that doesn't bring attention to it and practice walking so that you don't always look like you have a load in your pants.  It's not sexy.

And lastly?  You're not black.   You'll never be black.  I grew up on urban New York and I've known a 1000 white girls like you who prance around pretending they're kinda black.  You're not.  You're still white.  Even with a half black child, you're still white.  You'll always be white.   Please stop.

I have to agree. I don't care much about her appearance stuff except that it's a foolish waste of money, her body is her business. But I grew up with an abusive parent and had many many addicts in my family. It affected me for years, still does. I developed anger issues, severe depression, had toxic relationships with abusive people and other ones that were just dead ends. But I still got my education, worked my ass off, etc etc., and I thought that before, Kail was doing that too--she always worked, she went to school. She could act bitchy and awful but she was making something of herself and was good with her son. So I've always had a soft spot for her even when I knew she was acting like an asshole because I know what it feels like, like you said, to push people away again and again when you really want them to love you because you just don't trust anybody. No one's given you a reason to do so. When her mom straight up looked in her face and told her she was less important than her latest boyfriend...I felt so much for her. It was disgusting what that girl went through and I thought there was no way she'd be like that. 

It's just hard now when she's bringing yet another kid into the world and when she's decided she's always 100% right and doesn't seem to want to fix herself. She won't budge an inch. Now it's not just her, not just her adult partners who have some choice in the matter...she's bringing multiple kids into this, and acting a fool with her showing off her materialism and selfishness. At some point you have to make a break: I decided, after a particularly terrible relationship, that I would never be my mother. It seems that Kailyn thinks the way to do that is not through therapy, kindness, developing a gentler demeanor, using birth control...it's through attaining more and more material items, more and more kids like a collection, and shouting over the other person and insisting she's right. I have to say that unlike Jenelle, I think Kail has the ability to possibly change in the future, but the biggest hurdle she'll have to overcome is her own pride. And she's got a LOT of it. I understand that it developed in response to a constantly abusive situation and out of a need for survival...but at some point other people matter, your children matter...you *cannot* go through life assuming you're perfect. You *have* to work on yourself. She really, really needs to.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

In response to a few questions from fans on twitter (gag), one asked about the all black clothing store.  Kail replied it's in the works. ? 

Another er asked about writing another book about her decision to have another baby, she said the contract is already signed for that. Jesus God, Leah! Hulk Smash needs to stop.  Oh, she's selling lipsense crap now, too. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I just read that Javi is now dating Madison from The Real World.  Y'know, Madison....the one that has a baby with Tony. 

I haven't watch that show in years; is she from a fairly new installment of it? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think so. She used to be a heroin addict and shoplifted once or twice, that's all I know about her, but she seems to be sober now. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Um, no Kail. It looks like you are still jacking with your lips. Stop lying. 

IMG_0434.PNG

Lying as usual. Those lips are not due to pregnancy bloat.  She always seems to get injections done right before the reunion.

Is this why Kail is so secretive about the father? Because she has to save all the details for her stupid new book? Please! Remember, Kail has Radar on speed dial as she has given them exclusives in the past: http://radaronline.com/videos/kailyn-lowry-tell-all-book-baby-daddy-drama-teen-mom-2/

I love how she points out her second marriage didn't last because of Javi's control issues. Um...no. Stop trying to convince us that was the issue. Javi being jealous was due to you being unfaithful. The issue is, you can't keep dicks away from your private areas.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

When her mom straight up looked in her face and told her she was less important than her latest boyfriend...I felt so much for her. It was disgusting what that girl went through and I thought there was no way she'd be like that. 

I wonder if the lesson that Kail took from her mom saying that is she (Kail) will need to always put herself first because no one else will look out for her. I think Kail has taken that to the extreme and does what she wants and thinks she's always right. It was more understandable when she was an immature teenager but with 2 kids and 1 more on the way, she needs to get over that. She's still immature, overly sensitive, impulsive, narcissistic, and doesn't take responsibility for her actions and their consequences. She can have all the plastic surgery she wants but nothing can cover up how ugly she is inside.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

In response to a few questions from fans on twitter (gag), one asked about the all black clothing store.  Kail replied it's in the works. ? 

Another er asked about writing another book about her decision to have another baby, she said the contract is already signed for that. Jesus God, Leah! Hulk Smash needs to stop.  Oh, she's selling lipsense crap now, too. 

She was supposedly selling clothing before, but nothing ever came of it:

http://starcasm.net/archives/304567

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Her season aired a couple years ago, I think. Looks-wise, she is WAY out of Javi's league.

She was on a Challenge reunion last year (she has never participated in The Challenge, but was the former girlfriend/baby mama of the guy they were profiling so they invited her anyways). She struck me as pretty mature and level headed, and she got major points for being civil towards her ex and his new baby mama, and seemed like all she really wanted was for her ex to be a stable part of their daughter's life. Take note, KAIL.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 3

It seems that the man taking the photo has stubby legs and a one foot torso. What an odd body type.

I'm already bored of Kail's baby daddy drama. Don't care. Didn't read her previous books/pamphlets and won't read this one.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Zoom and enhance on the dude taking the pic!

4xYucQe.jpg

You could totally hear her dude talking during a video on her Snapchat.  I just don't know how to share videos from there. 

7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Her season aired a couple years ago, I think. Looks-wise, she is WAY out of Javi's league.

This is an opening to make a comment I've been thinking about.  Vee is way out of Jo's league, appearance wise. 

Being on tha TeeVee makes these guys a little better catches in some ladies' eyes, I guess.  

I think Javi can end up doing A LOT better than Kailyn if she really does bring out the worst in him. I'm going to hope that's the case. He needs to set aside his controlling behavior.

• Love 4

Lookswise, Madison is out of his league, but let's face it, there's something wrong with Madison.  She's had a history of losers. I mean, something wrong with her to pick those kinds of losers. I watched her RW season, and wanting to be with her comes with a price. She's very needy...

ok! On second thought, THAT'S exactly who Javi needs. Javi needs a pathetic sinkhole of neediness. And Madison needs someone willing to fill that need. Enter Javi. Yep. They should live happily ever after.

• Love 9