Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Tatum said:

Right...I mean, I get that some clothes are going to be less flattering, and perhaps by a wearing a decent fitting outfit she might look less...lumpy, but that picture looks way thinner than what we've seen her look, ever. And I don't mean from a body fat percentage point- look how narrow her shoulders and waist appear to be. Even if Kail lost a ton of weight, and was underweight by BMI standards, she genetically is a boxier kind of body type, with broad shoulders and a thick waist. There appears to be some camera angle trickery going on there.

Let's just hope she doesn't put out a photo of herself wearing a lacy bra and panties like she did when she was pregnant with Lincoln.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Exactly, @Mkay. I hate pricks like Kail who go and file restraining orders only to then continue to poke and poke the person they claim is harassing them.

He needs to file the same on her. She will keep on and on because that's how she is. Ugh

Found this pic on twitter in reply to some one asking Kail who the baby daddy was.  Is THIS really the 12 Kail claimed on the after show?! ???

IMG_0601.PNG

11 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_0600.PNG

Of course Kail knows who the father is. How many men could there be that are stupid enough to fuck her without a condom?

(fyi, this is not a 'Kail is a slut' joke, this is a 'Kail is a vindictive hosebeast you do not want to be obligated to for a minimum 18 years' joke).

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

SO I read this differently than Kail did.  My take on the question was that the person was asking if the SHOW knew who the baby daddy is.

That's what I thought until I went to the actual page where that tweet was posted. TM2 asked "Does KAIL from Teen Mom 2 know..."  When I read Kail's response, I posted how stupid she is for not realizing what the tweet was actually implying. Then, I went to the page and noticed the entire tweet is not being shown in the photo above.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
Just now, GreatKazu said:

That's what I thought until I went to the actual page where that tweet was posted. TM2 asked "Does KAIL know..."

Oh, whoops, my bad!  Well, that teaches me to not comment unless I've clicked into the link.   

1 minute ago, NannyBails said:

Oh, whoops, my bad!  Well, that teaches me to not comment unless I've clicked into the link.   

No worries. lol  I did the same thing on another thread.

On 4/6/2017 at 7:34 AM, SweetieDarling said:

That's not a Delaware plate.  It looks like a PA plate. 

Drives me nuts when people do this. Always speaks to their spoiled entitlement. Even we don't always use it because my partner only needs a place to get out using his ramp, he doesn't need to be close, and sometimes other parking spots have an area where a wheelchair ramp can fit. There are *so* few handicapped spots and we've had to leave places, have known folks who got trapped in their cars because someone parked in the ramp area, etc. YOU DON'T NEED THEM KAIL. 

It goes along with her general sense of being owed stuff though. 

14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Let's just hope she doesn't put out a photo of herself wearing a lacy bra and panties like she did when she was pregnant with Lincoln.

Vee's reaction to that photo was my fave. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Bad enough Kail abuses people. Now, she takes away handicapped parking from people who need them. What's next? Punching out little old ladies who slam her for parking in handicapped? What an evil bitch she is. I guess because she has MTV money she thinks it is no big deal to pay a $500 fine to be able to park closer to a business so she doesn't have to waddle too far.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Bad enough Kail abuses people. Now, she takes away handicapped parking from people who need them. What's next? Punching out little old ladies? What an evil bitch she is.

And you know she'd be the type that if you tried to call her on it she'd get bitchy. Those are the worst kind. Apologize and move on! 

• Love 2
Just now, Lm2162 said:

And you know she'd be the type that if you tried to call her on it she'd get bitchy. Those are the worst kind. Apologize and move on! 

We are thinking the same. I edited my post right after I hit SAVE because it hit me that Kail would be that fucking driver who would take offense at someone who calls her out on parking in a handicapped spot without a placard.

• Love 2

I think it's hilarious that one result of her not talking about the dad is that some people suspect it's because she doesn't actually know.  Then she gets all kinds of incensed when that possibility is mentioned.  Stay Klassy, Kail.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think it's hilarious that one result of her not talking about the dad is that some people suspect it's because she doesn't actually know.  Then she gets all kinds of incensed when that possibility is mentioned.  Stay Klassy, Kail.

Right? The way to respond to that is "<eyeroll emoji> Anything to drum up ratings!" 

Not defensiveness.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

So, she files whatever that stupid order she did on javi, but she can talk to Javi on social media. This will surely start an arguement. Again. 

IMG_0602.PNG

That's not Kail, it's a parody account of her. Whoever runs it needs to join us here!

• Love 9

I didn't catch it until someone posted it was the parody account. It is just such a Kail move, get a PO against Javi and then tweet to him so he'd respond. She would absolutely do that, but probably not use her real account so that he couldn't use it against her. She's trashy.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I noticed it wasn't earlier today when I saw the names reversed and no check mark. Sorry 

If I hadn't looked closer I wouldn't have noticed it either. Kail would bait Javi like that.

• Love 2

What a stupid pic of her staring at her phone.  Yes it WAS a beautiful day in Philly yesterday.  It's nice to go outside and do stuff without being on your phone though. I guess this is appropriate because these girls always, always have a phone in hand.  Even when they are right in the middle of a conversation with someone else! So weird to me.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She's sooooo trying hard to laugh at herself. #tryhard #youarenotfoolinganyone #cryinyourpillow #cantbeatthemjointhemdoesntapply 

She's definitely trolling this site to know we nicknamed her Karl lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
On Thu Apr 06 2017 at 10:18 PM, GreatKazu said:

Here is a better photo:

chris.jpg

ummmmm, he looks like a fucking Wayans brother with a bad wig on. All ready for a new film of Scary Teen Mom 2. JC Kail if that is him, yuck. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

She's sooooo trying hard to laugh at herself. #tryhard #youarenotfoolinganyone #cryinyourpillow #cantbeatthemjointhemdoesntapply 

She's definitely trolling this site to know we nicknamed her Karl lol.

IMG_0616.PNG

• Love 1

You know what pisses me off about this woman is her only claim of her kids. Like their fathers were just sperm donors to her. I have news for you Kail: your boys are at the least 50% their father's kids! They deserve at least 50% time with them! Kail doesn't appreciate the fact that her boys are extremely lucky to have caring and loving fathers. I fear the day when She-Hulk decides to move to the other side of the continent without respect for the need of their sons for a relationship with their fathers. Sure, everyone must make sacrifices, just not Kail? I find it terrible how much power women can enjoy against the fathers of their children. It is disgusting what Kail is doing and what one still has to fear from her.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

What a natural looking photo that was in no way posed or required multiple takes.

Also "my haters", Kail? You don't have any "haters"; you have people who think you're a ridiculous person and enjoy making jokes about your fake ass and referring to you as various sea creatures. No one cares enough about you to hate you.

Interesting that she's brought "hulk" and "Karl" to her twitter feed, but not yet brought up tattooed manatee or diaper ass.

• Love 17

Or Mother Russia.  

Why do do we have to be haters? We aren't jealous of anything. We just honestly think you are an awful human being.  Doesn't mean I'm a hater. So, if she dislikes someone I guess she's a hater, too?

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Or Mother Russia.  

Why do do we have to be haters? We aren't jealous of anything. We just honestly think you are an awful human being.  Doesn't mean I'm a hater. So, if she dislikes someone I guess she's a hater, too?

Karl Hulk hates Previously TV.

Maybe that is why Hulk dressed up in that ridiculous orca-inspired outfit in her bathroom that one time. She got the sea creature reference.

Kulk's defenders will also reference us as haters. Hey, I do hate her because of her actions, behavior, and the fact she thinks being a domestic abuser is some sort of joke. Just wait until her son's date someone just like her who thinks it is okay to manipulate, abuse, and fuck around on her boys.

Notice how far Kail's body is from that wall in that photo? Her Mother Russia ass needs all that room behind her.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

FYI Kail has surpassed Jenelle's thread as far as pages are concerned. Congrats bitch!

We should take a break from Kail and post elsewhere. Her silicone ass reads this forum and loves that she is #1. 

• Love 4

You know, I really think Kail sees "hulk" as a compliment- like saying she's the head bitch in charge and should be respected and feared. She probably sees herself as the Liam Neeson of Teen Mom 2, rather than as a bitchy, white trash rageaholic who can't keep her hands to herself. 

• Love 10