Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail looks pissed, that does not look like a genuine smile to me... she probably wanted to refuse to take the picture. 

Im just in awe... Kail essentially swooped in and stole the train wreck title from Leah. I wouldn't say she has beat Jenelle yet, but definitely on the same level.

• Love 8

Is that photoshopped?  She has no legs. Is she doing a Kellyanne Conway? 

I have been to book signings and they are very controlled and strict, depending on who the person is that is signing the book. I know, Kail is a Z list "celeb" but I can't imagine she would want to take a photo with those two wearing those shirts or that her representative would allow that to happen.

5 minutes ago, druzy said:

So sweet!!!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It looks like they're both wearing black sweaters and jackets and I wonder if they unzipped them right before the picture. lol

To me, he is way out of his league with her, at least looks wise.

I didn't think of that! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

It looks like they're both wearing black sweaters and jackets and I wonder if they unzipped them right before the picture. lol

To me, he is way out of his league with her, at least looks wise.

I thought of that, too. They wore jackets and then BAM! took them off. Still, what about Kail's legs? lol  That is gonna bug me.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

And Javi retweeted it hahaha 

IMG_0476.PNG

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Is that photoshopped?  She has no legs. Is she doing a Kellyanne Conway? 

I have been to book signings and they are very controlled and strict, depending on who the person is that is signing the book. I know, Kail is a Z list "celeb" but I can't imagine she would want to take a photo with those two wearing those shirts or that her representative would allow that to happen.

So sweet!!!

It's Magic Legs, like Lt Dan. 

I sit on one or both of mine all the time. I'm short and they rarely reach the floor anyway. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

If she is sitting on her legs, I bet they went numb after one minute with the weight of that humongous ass on them.

If you scroll down Freaking Monkey's Twitter page you will see a close-up of Kail's face. FM implies too much fillers. It sure looks like it. Then, there is a comparison of her and a well-known tv character.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

She probably has to sit on her legs a lot because of the dumb-ass ass implants. I can't imagine what it feels like to try to sit as intended and there are ass implants in the way.  It's probably both painful and confusing to the body. 

• Love 6

IMG_0491.PNG

Apparently on Snapchat live (or Instagram Live, I don't really know) Kail and Becky announced they are in a relationship. Who the heck knows, Kail claims to be with her off and on. ? Someone asked Kail where her favorite place to eat out is and she responded "my girlfriend." Classy Kail.

(I read all of this on twitter.) 

IMG_0493.PNG

IMG_0494.PNG

• Love 2

OMG this is awesome. A girlfriend. I know EXACTLY how this is going to go down.

There is a joke, attributed to Lea DeLaria...well, I'll let you read about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Haul_lesbian.

(Admins, if it's not cool, let me know and I'll edit it out).

At any rate, this relationship will have the same staying power as the rest of Kailyn's relationships. That is, until the person she claims to be in love with becomes boring to her or asserts the need for Kailyn to recognize they are human, and she'll be on to the next. This one might last a little longer since it's a girl and it'll bring a lot of attention. I'm sure she's already planning the lazy days of on camera lounging in bed, grab assing, and references to sex toys. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Soooo......She has a girlfriend now? This girl....

She's always been fairly openly bisexual. 

Becky has a gorgeous girlfriend that she appears to be very much in love with. I think the photos with Kail are just so they can joke that "she's the baby daddy" in response to press speculation. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Did Kail refernce herself as #pregnantputa in that tweet? 

Yes she did.  

One person asked if Kail was a surrogate for Becky and her gf and people have seriously ran with that. It's being passed by the more stupid Kail fans she's is being a surrogate. ?

Edited to add the joke being referenced in this tweet is people think Kail and Becky are joking about being in a relationship  (because she's a surrogate for Becky and her girlfriend Hahahaha)

IMG_0496.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
On 3/24/2017 at 9:00 PM, hoosiermom said:

Did Kail live with her mom during her first pregnancy? Is there anywhere I can watch the first season of TM2? TIA 

Hulu has all early seasons. She lived with Jo's parents, the Riveras for most of her pregnancy and months after. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm just...I can't.

#HerNameisBecky

This is cracking me up! Years ago, my friend's daughter and her husband split up after they decided to bring a woman into their sexual relationship to spice thing up. She swung the other way for a couple years with the woman they had their threesomes with.  This woman (my friend's daughter) was very close to our family and when she was a teen, was our daughter's babysitter. When I told my daughter, by this time in high school, what was going on, I explained that Auntie was now living with Uncle Becky - haha!

• Love 2

Becky with the straight hair. She better have straight hair cuz Kail doesn't like Black hair.

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

At least when they break up, she won't have relationship souvenir baby #4

No, just some STD as a parting gift. Kail doesn't use protection with guys. You think she does with girls?

Ok, pregnant puta it is. Kail referred to herself as such, so will I.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

@ghoulina I agree... she tried to pull this already, with the same person, but it was between seasons so I guess she didn't get the attention she was looking for, I remember people talked about it for a day or 2, but it wasn't really shocking. Looks like she's trying again to see if she can get a reaction, which I think is gross... not that being gay/bi is gross, I mean using it for attention and trying to get a reaction from it. 

• Love 3

I find Becky really attractive. Lots of queer women are into androgyny. She would be very popular and in high demand among the queer femme circles. 

I don't like that Kailyn is joking about it because it makes bisexuality seem like a joke. It gets associated with hypersexuality and opportunism enough. It's just an orientation. We already get enough crap, as do women who primarily date people of color and people of color in interracial relationships...She does not do any of those groups any favors. Not that she should need to, those stereotypes simply shouldn't exist, but it's not great to perpetuate them. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Well Hell. I hadn't any idea that she is Bi. What about the guy who knocked her up? 

I think they haven't been together in a while. But it really doesn't seem like Kailyn is actually with Becky anyway. They've made it pretty clear it's a joke because of the media stuff. Becky has a long-time partner. 

My bet is Kail is single. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I find Becky really attractive. Lots of queer women are into androgyny. She would be very popular and in high demand among the queer femme circles. 

I don't like that Kailyn is joking about it because it makes bisexuality seem like a joke. It gets associated with hypersexuality and opportunism enough. It's just an orientation. We already get enough crap, as do women who primarily date people of color and people of color in interracial relationships...She does not do any of those groups any favors. Not that she should need to, those stereotypes simply shouldn't exist, but it's not great to perpetuate them. 

ITA. Opportunity - that is how Kail is about any relationship. What does this relationship do to serve Kail's needs? Excuse me, pregnant puta's needs.

My sister is gay and it bugs me to no end how people like Kail use their bisexuality. It is no different than how she behaves with guys. She doesn't know how to have a strong and healthy relationship regardless of gender. She gets criticized for how she treats the guys in her life, she too will receive the same for her gay relationships.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
On 3/24/2017 at 11:00 PM, hoosiermom said:

Did Kail live with her mom during her first pregnancy? Is there anywhere I can watch the first season of TM2? TIA 

The MTV app has all 16&pregnant eps and all Teen Mom, and Teen Mom 2 eps.  I just had to log in with my cable carrier login.  It's crazy to see the old stuff.

On 3/25/2017 at 6:24 AM, Calm81 said:

Due to people talking about this girl, Madison, that Javi is supposedly dating ignited some interest in finding out more about her.

I'm basically show holing her season of real world and now I'm hooked on the show ALL OVER AGAIN, I started watching the real world since the first season with puck and I sweared to myself that I wouldn't watch that show in my 30s. Here I AM at 35 and hooked lol. I love the show all over again. 

Ok now I'm curious how are you watching this??  I want to do a rewatch, I really liked Madison on her season.  How funny Tony has 2 daughters, 9 months apart, 2 baby mamas.  Oh Tony you cad.

• Love 3

I started watching the real world since the first season with puck and I sweared to myself that I wouldn't watch that show in my 30s. Here I AM at 35 and hooked lol. I love the show all over again. 

Puck was in the third season, not the first. I loathe that bastard.

It's crazy to see the old stuff.

Especially when much hasn't changed for some of the girls except they live in nice houses and they are still doing nothing in life with the same shitty attitudes.

• Love 6

I think the only female sexual partner Kail has ever been linked to is Becky, and they started as friends in junior high or high school. Way back when 16 & Pregnant first aired, someone sold a story about Kail being bisexual (spellcheck is telling me that is wrong; even it discriminates /joke), Jo was asked about it during an interview and said he knew and didn't have a problem with it, and the story just faded away. She gave so many other things for people to trash talk her about that her sexuality didn't even rate, even for the homophobes.

BUT, when the story was trending, there were allegations that she was accused of being in a sexual relationship with Becky because they were close friends who had sleepovers and, of course, no one can be platonic friends with someone who identifies as gay and a lesbian could not possibly have a female friend sleep over without sex. Sarcasm not completely unintended since that was really how people were responding. There were several people from her high school who thought Kail was agreeing for attention, because until then, she was boy crazy and thrived on attention. 

I don't see any reason to disbelieve someone's stated sexual preference and she has claimed to be bisexual (seriously, why is there a red line under that word?) for years, including in interviews and in her book, and typically only when asked. She doesn't just blurt out or add it into answers to questions she wasn't asked such as, "I love pizza dipped in ranch dressing and I'm bisexual," when asked for her favorite food, like the attention-whore she is, it just is.

And yet, she is such an attention-whore that I can see her saying it is true when it's not, like the rumors way back when alleged. On the other hand, she posted photos of her kissing Becky back when Javi was deployed, resulting in him posting photos of him with the other woman. But back on the attention-whore hand, she posted photos of her kissing Becky back when Javi was deployed. I've thought too much about Karl, and just missed something on Trapped. Good thing I always watch it at least twice. 

• Love 3

I have tried to read the shirts but I just can't . Can someone just post what they say on them? thank you.

And so now she is pregnant but not with the babymaker and is suggesting she is in a same sex relationship? Boy- step away for a few days the world breaks loose.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I have tried to read the shirts but I just can't . Can someone just post what they say on them? thank you.

And so now she is pregnant but not with the babymaker and is suggesting she is in a same sex relationship? Boy- step away for a few days the world breaks loose.

The top of the shirt says Team Javi Puta and on the bottom it says: Teen Mom Fix:Unscripted

• Love 3

It's 2017. I never get the "I'm the mother" when it comes to custody of young children. Jo is "the father". One of those does not supercede the other. Vee is 100% right. She uprooted her life to follow her committed partner so she does get a say in Jo's future.  Kail is an ugly, ugly woman.

• Love 15

The first thing Kail holds against Javi is that she was alone for 6 months... but then if anyone brings up her leaving the kids with Jo in the summer, she immediately gets defensive and says "well I was in school" ok, we'll fine... but Javi was doing his job, so you can't have it both ways, Javi leaving to do a job does not make him a deadbeat, while Kail going to school makes her the grandest of most supreme moms.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, leighroda said:

The first thing Kail holds against Javi is that she was alone for 6 months... but then if anyone brings up her leaving the kids with Jo in the summer, she immediately gets defensive and says "well I was in school" ok, we'll fine... but Javi was doing his job, so you can't have it both ways, Javi leaving to do a job does not make him a deadbeat, while Kail going to school makes her the grandest of most supreme moms.

Wait, WHAT???? She pushes him to get into the airforce, knowing (let's be real, she was fucking hoping) deployment was a possibility, and then tries to spin his DEPLOYMENT IN THE MILITARY as some kind of moral failing? OMG, just when I thought she couldn't get worse.

Look, Javi is a whiny little bitch that made his own bed when he decided to marry the mutant walrus after only a few months of dating, and try inter species cross breeding by having Lincoln, but I have a lot of respect for military personnel and this just pisses me off no end. She is just really the worst. And her comeuppance (if you don't count her ridiculous ass she has to cart around) is still probably years off. And I can't even root for that because she'll be taking three innocent kids down with her.

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooooooooooooo!!! I'm dialing 911 because I'm choking so hard on my coffee. Please hold a dramastic memorial in my honor and wear your finest court heels to the service.

Would you be offended if we all wore black ripped jeans to your memorial?

• Love 18