Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooooooooooooo!!! I'm dialing 911 because I'm choking so hard on my coffee. Please hold a dramastic memorial in my honor and wear your finest court heels to the service.

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Would you be offended if we all wore black ripped jeans to your memorial?

You'll have to wear them numerous of times, because I'm dead over here too. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

Wait, WHAT???? She pushes him to get into the airforce, knowing (let's be real, she was fucking hoping) deployment was a possibility, and then tries to spin his DEPLOYMENT IN THE MILITARY as some kind of moral failing? OMG, just when I thought she couldn't get worse.

Look, Javi is a whiny little bitch that made his own bed when he decided to marry the mutant walrus after only a few months of dating, and try inter species cross breeding by having Lincoln, but I have a lot of respect for military personnel and this just pisses me off no end. She is just really the worst. And her comeuppance (if you don't count her ridiculous ass she has to cart around) is still probably years off. And I can't even root for that because she'll be taking three innocent kids down with her.

ITA except I'm still rooting for her comeuppance. #basicbitchlikethat

2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Mutant walrus with the Mother Russia ass. What a great thread title.

I better go and get fillers, botox, and lip injections for these memorial services.

Just take care to turn off all electronical devices during the service. Thanks.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

ITA except I'm still rooting for her comeuppance. #basicbitchlikethat

Just take care to turn off all electronical devices during the service. Thanks.

But, we might need to text David so we know what to say and how to behave.  How else will we know that we're upset and it's time to tearlessly cry?

• Love 7

I thought that said Ryan Reynolds for a moment and was horrified at the prospect of her being on his radar. Even a snarky tweet from Mr. Deadpool would be unbearable in terms of her ego. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I thought that said Ryan Reynolds for a moment and was horrified at the prospect of her being on his radar. Even a snarky tweet from Mr. Deadpool would be unbearable in terms of her ego. 

LOL! Well my husband's ego got a good boost, he loves him some Deadpool.

Also, could totally see the real Deadpool, if there was one, snarking at these Teen Moms.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

So I'm proud to say the Strange family has brushed up against Z-list reality star greatness today. Mr. Strange's smartass tweet came to the attention of none other then Ms. Kailyn Lowry herself! I'm very proud:)

You should be; your husband is awesome. Such great snark. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

So I'm proud to say the Strange family has brushed up against Z-list reality star greatness today. Mr. Strange's smartass tweet came to the attention of none other then Ms. Kailyn Lowry herself! I'm very proud:)

Kail.thumb.jpg.7ba7629acae4ac8880434dc16dcc4f86.jpg

Hee hee. Give hubby a high-five from me. :) Tell him to snark with us here!

Stupid Kail. She responds by saying her kids were with her when your hubby didn't even tweet that. He tweeted how it must be nice for her to take so many vacations without kids, referring to the numerous times she left her kids behind.

Yesterday I rewatched episodes on my DVR and I gotta post, Sterling needs to fucking go away and get her nasty mug off television. She reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Hee hee. Give hubby a high-five from me. :) Tell him to snark with us here!

Stupid Kail. She responds by saying her kids were with her when your hubby didn't even tweet that. He tweeted how it must be nice for her to take so many vacations without kids, referring to the numerous times  times she left her kids behind.

Yesterday I rewatched episodes on my DVR and I gotta post, Sterling needs to fucking go away and get her nasty mug off television. She reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it.

But would you want to put your finger on it?!!! LMAO Sorry, I couldn't resist. I will go sit in the corner now. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

But would you want to put your finger on it?!!! LMAO Sorry, I couldn't resist. I will go sit in the corner now. 

I'd love to put my five fingers into a fist and punch her face. lol

Watching Sterling have that stupid meltdown when Javi got on Kail's Mother Russia ass about the text she received from sancho during that episode where Kail was heading out to the concert, and the most recent time when she was talking about Javi coming through the basement, seriously makes me loathe her. She has a troll-like face.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'd love to put my five fingers into a fist and punch her face. lol

Watching Sterling have that stupid meltdown when Javi got on Kail's Mother Russia ass about the text she received from sancho during that episode where Kail was heading out to the concert, and the most recent time when she was talking about Javi coming through the basement, seriously makes me loathe her. She has a troll-like face.

I was thinking troll, too.  Or an Oompa Loompa. 

• Love 4

Kail thinks she is being clever and mysterious by not disclosing the father. She also has made comments about the not knowing if the father was going to be in picture or not, at the same time as someone snapped a photo of them together and posted it online. 

Chris, the man I believe to be the father, opened back up his Twitter a few weeks ago, and even though he deleted a bunch of stuff including his links to the beached manatee (is that what it was?), he left some which I and other posters linked here in her thread. While reading his tweets, I came to the conclusion that he thinks he is being mysterious by being obscure and refusing to have his face posted in photos. A lot of tweets were sporting in nature, like he watching the game at that moment, but others were music lyrics. That is where I think Karl is getting it. 

"It will be a secret and I'll have people talking about me until next season! Try and take the off-season attention from me this time, Janelle!" 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Definitely Chris. She let it slip during an Instagram live she did.  She tried to cover. Fast.  She still likes and retweets his stuff. 

Yes, she tried to cover her big ol' fake butt by saying she meant to say "Kristen" not Chris. Sure, Jan.

Chris, the man I believe to be the father, opened back up his Twitter a few weeks ago, and even though he deleted a bunch of stuff including his links to the beached manatee

Seriously? lol  Is he getting his snarky photo ideas from here? Or are others posting elsewhere on social media some manatee photos when comparing to Kail?

Edited by GreatKazu
Added to my sentence
  • Love 2

I noticed in a javi tweet he said he plans stay military and still be in service in 3 years. would he be able to stay at same base due to custody? If he was transferred could he get custody split for long stretches of the year since Lincoln not school age? Would janelle ever get permission to move away from Delaware while he's stationed there? So many questions about this. i couldn't imagine having so many of my life choices determined by actions of someone I wasn't married to and worse still someone as horrible as Kail. My sister dated a guy once who's baby momma moved to Florida assuming he'd never leave his dream job with NYPD to follow kid. Bitch was wrong that guy followed within a few years to be with his son. That people love their children enough to do this doesn't surprise me.  Kail however would go apeshit if forced into the same situation she forces on her baby daddies. Which is why I'm very interested to see how the custody games could turn here. Of course they're only games on kails ends. For javi and jo and vee it's all about whats best for kids with Kail it's all about Kail. 

• Love 8

Yes, it's possible for Javi to stay at that command. Downside, he would miss out on the training opportunities and potentional for leadership roles that a new set of orders would provide.  

If he transferred to another region, he most likely wouldn't be given Lincoln except during the summer. 

Kail can easily get permission to take Lincoln to another state. She just needs to file with the courts. He could fight it - but he is a single-parent in the military and can be deployed at anytime.  The AF family care plan (most likely lists his mother) he has for Lincoln isn't a legal, custodial document. First Kail would need to demonstrate why she is moving. Better job opportunities?

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Yes, it's possible for Javi to stay at that command. Downside, he would miss out on the training opportunities and potentional for leadership roles that a new set of orders would provide.  

If he transferred to another region, he most likely wouldn't be given Lincoln except during the summer. 

Kail can easily get permission to take Lincoln to another state. She just needs to file with the courts. He could fight it - but he is a single-parent in the military and can be deployed at anytime.  The AF family care plan (most likely lists his mother) he has for Lincoln isn't a legal, custodial document. First Kail would need to demonstrate why she is moving. Better job opportunities?

Thanks for info. Sad really. Kail is definitely someone who plays custody games to dominate and isolate. Too bad it seems that she would have the upperhand if she wanted to screw Javi over while he's serving his country.  If she really wants an MTV career probably wouldn't be hard to demonstrate that she'd have better career opportunities. Of course now that she has 3 baby daddies to contend with it's possible each one could keep her tied up in court, no?

Edited by dabronx
grammar and because content =/ contend
  • Love 2

Would janelle ever get permission to move away from Delaware while he's stationed there?

You mean Kail, but seeing that Jenelle and Kail are identical, I can see why you made the error of putting in Jenelle's name.

I can actually see Kail's eyes in that photo above.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

You mean Kail, but seeing that Jenelle and Kail are identical, I can see why you made the error of putting in Jenelle's name.

I can actually see Kail's eyes in that photo above.

Kail is Janelle with better taste in men. Not GREAT taste mind you, just better than Janelle :)

• Love 4

Wow... I don't know what I'm more annoyed by, that she cancelled without making any effort to notify anybody, she tweets when she changes clothes, she couldn't post something? Or that her followers are attacking people who were justifiably upset saying "it's for the kids" nobody is questioning whether or not she should spend time with her kids... just that nothing was done to announce the signing was cancelled.

• Love 13

I'm with Karla- although I find it difficult to be sympathetic to someone who actually drove to a Kail book signing- super unprofessional.

Check your schedule *before* committing to anything, and don't cancel at last minute unless it's a true emergency. 

These girls have such inflated egos for how little they bring to the table. 

• Love 12

Kail's kids come first when it's convenient for HER. But they certainly don't come first when she has a new man in her life. She moved Isaac to another STATE from his father because she wanted to lock down Javi and his benefits. She is now going through a divorce with a newly returned husband and finds it prudent to bring dudes to the house to bang and sends her kids elsewhere. 

Bitchmotherfuckingplease

• Love 24
(edited)
20 hours ago, dabronx said:

Kail is Janelle with better taste in men. Not GREAT taste mind you, just better than Janelle :)

I will stand up and say Javi and Jo are great men and Kail was damn lucky to have had these guys be the fathers of her children.  Have they made mistakes? Sure. Are they perfect? No. No one is. UBT is in a category all by himself. Oh wait...Kail, Amber, Jenelle, and Matt fit in that category with him. They are all abusers.

Kail is a raggedy-bitch for being so unprofessional. She is right up there with Jenelle again. Those two share so much and are so much alike, I swear they must be related somehow.

ETA: Bringing this comment here. I posted it in the wrong thread:

I remembered the recent scene that was aired during the Reunion Madness special where Jo, Kail, and Jordan sat on the couch talking to Dr. Drew. Kail blamed Jo for her STD. Jo denied having any STDs and put the blame squarely on Kail, where it belongs. He implied she cheated. Jordan then put her on blast when he said out loud how Kail told him she and Jo used condoms, but she was caught in a lie as she accidentally admitted she and Jo didn't use condoms on at least one occasion. Her head was turning left and right so fast, I thought she was looking like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. Kail sat there with that look on her face when she has been caught as Jo and Jordan both gave her the stink eye.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Tatum said:

Her eyes look extremely odd in that picture.

That's what it looks like when you're trying to pretend you have a soul

• Love 7
9 hours ago, leighroda said:

Wow... I don't know what I'm more annoyed by, that she cancelled without making any effort to notify anybody, she tweets when she changes clothes, she couldn't post something? Or that her followers are attacking people who were justifiably upset saying "it's for the kids" nobody is questioning whether or not she should spend time with her kids... just that nothing was done to announce the signing was cancelled.

I don't know. You are being kinder than me. lol  My husband travels for work sometimes and has to miss things for our kids. It happens. Not a lot but sometimes. I seriously would not worry about missing ONE regular 'ol game for a work commitment, particularly if others were counting on me. Nobody's suggesting she miss the championship game or his first Communion. 

• Love 11

The pic of Kailyn with the gloss: Isaac looks like his mom. I always thought Isaac looked like Kailyn more than Jo. This confirms it for me. 

I don't know who Lincoln looks like. He doesn't look like Javi to me. 

Lincoln doesn't look like either of them! I haven't seen enough of Javi's family; maybe he resembles one of his grandparents? Kail did say, in regards to how crazy Lincoln is, "I don't know where he comes from!" Maybe she truly doesn't....

• Love 5

I agree about Lincoln. He's an adorable kid, but I don't see either of his parents in him at all. It's weird because both Isaac and ViVi are a pretty obvious combination of their mothers and father, but Lincoln's sort of an outlier.

• Love 1