Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 3/21/2017 at 9:41 PM, Emmierose said:

Kail has morphed into Suzi.   Every single time when I now see Kail on the screen, feverishly yelling, deflecting, and ranting, it overlaps with Suzi standing in Janet and Eddie's kitchen nervously laughing and yelling/saying to  Kail, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  So let me leave! Hahahahhaaha!"

I was just thinking about this. Although I don't think Kail is (yet) as bad as Suzi at her worst, I then remembered that when we saw that scene, Suzi was older, broke, and scraping the bottom of the barrel for men. If Kail had not lucked out into this show, and the money, and the other perks, her de-evolution into Suzi might be happening, or have already happened, a lot sooner. Kail's money and fame allows her to retain a lot of control in her relationships, (and farm out the care of her kids to reliable people), but if that wasn't the case, she might be even worse than she is now.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I was just thinking about this. Although I don't think Kail is (yet) as bad as Suzi at her worst, I then remembered that when we saw that scene, Suzi was older, broke, and scraping the bottom of the barrel for men. If Kail had not lucked out into this show, and the money, and the other perks, her de-evolution into Suzi might be happening, or have already happened, a lot sooner. Kail's money and fame allows her to retain a lot of control in her relationships, (and farm out the care of her kids to reliable people), but if that wasn't the case, she might be even worse than she is now.

Yes I agree money allows Kailyn to provide for her children's physical needs much better than she was provided for, AND both kids have extended families who love them (something Kailyn didn't have growing up), but Kailyn's got to work on herself emotionally or she will end up like Suzi. 

Something ive never understood about women like Suzi, if you think most men are such scum WHY are you in relationships with them. It's perfectly possible to exist WITHOUT a romantic relationship. It's even possible to get your need for partnered sex met without a romantic relationship, so WHY do you bother with men you think are awful?!!!

• Love 3

When I watched the Most Explosive or Shocking Reunion Moments special that aired recently I actually thought Vee was a little homely that first season (on the couches talking about the gas mask incident).  More in Jo's league than she is now.  She definitely has changed a lot physically and it shows what a few years of maturity, a new hair color, and some good makeup technique can do.

Speaking of which, I had long since forgotten about Chelsea's blonde mess of a hairstyle from way back.  It looks like a bad wig.  Thank goodness she didn't stick with that for long.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes I agree money allows Kailyn to provide for her children's physical needs much better than she was provided for, AND both kids have extended families who love them (something Kailyn didn't have growing up), but Kailyn's got to work on herself emotionally or she will end up like Suzi. 

Something ive never understood about women like Suzi, if you think most men are such scum WHY are you in relationships with them. It's perfectly possible to exist WITHOUT a romantic relationship. It's even possible to get your need for partnered sex met without a romantic relationship, so WHY do you bother with men you think are awful?!!!

Well, that's kind of what I mean. Suzi always chose men over Kail, but she had no power in the relationship. Kail, due to her money, is able to attract men that will be a lot more forgiving towards kids she brings into the relationship, because she's the one with the money. She won't have to chose between her kids and the men in her life, because she's likely going to be the one calling the shots.

I mean, I don't mean to suggest that she's virtually unloveable without her money, but...okay, I kind of am saying that. Which, as much as I don't like her, is not true. But I do think the fact that she has all the money does give her more control in her romantic relationships, and less likely to be on the receiving end of an ultimatum like Suzi always was.  My point was, Kail isn't necessarily better than Suzi, she's just always had more options (as an adult). Of course, I do blame Suzi at least partially for raising Kail to be that way.

• Love 4

Can she not buy jeans/pants that arent skin fucking tight? She is pregnant and wearing tight ass pants and that can't be comfortable anyway, regardless if she is pregnant or not. Why does everything she wears have to be five sizes too small.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Can she not buy jeans/pants that arent skin fucking tight? She is pregnant and wearing tight ass pants and that can't be comfortable anyway, regardless if she is pregnant or not. Why does everything she wears have to be five sizes too small.  

A common delusion. If you can physically stuff yourself into size A, you are size A, and the fact that she looks like a partially opened can of pillsbury dough (you know, where the dough seeps out once you start to open it) is totally irrelevant.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Did anyone read Kail's blog? Does she admit she's the worst texter because she does it while driving?

I haven't read it yet.  I might go take one for the team. Haha let me prepare. :)

• Love 4

Kailyn could still be Suzi in about 20 years. And I wonder how long the extended families will be willing to do Kailyn these massive babysitting favors when she's such an asshole to their brother/son/cousin.

Kailyn seems to think that her kids are a cudgel she can use to force her way onto people who love them. That only works for so long.

She gets away with more because she's relatively young, cute enough, and has some money. Once all that disappears...she's Suzi...bitter, tired out, used up, and still delusionally haughty.

• Love 13

Wait, Kail is creating a clothing store that only sells items that are made with black fabric? How very strange.  I thought her "only black clothes" comment meant she was trying to create some 2017 version of FUBU. I couldn't believe she wasn't getting raked over the coals for that. Her idea is still stupid but less offensive I guess.

• Love 1

IMG_0459.PNG

IMG_0460.PNG

IMG_0461.PNG

1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Wait, Kail is creating a clothing store that only sells items that are made with black fabric? How very strange.  I thought her "only black clothes" comment meant she was trying to create some 2017 version of FUBU. I couldn't believe she wasn't getting raked over the coals for that. Her idea is still stupid but less offensive I guess.

People are practically begging her to open one on twitter.  It's nauseating. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I mean, I don't mean to suggest that she's virtually unloveable without her money, but...okay, I kind of am saying that. Which, as much as I don't like her, is not true. But I do think the fact that she has all the money does give her more control in her romantic relationships, and less likely to be on the receiving end of an ultimatum like Suzi always was.  My point was, Kail isn't necessarily better than Suzi, she's just always had more options (as an adult). Of course, I do blame Suzi at least partially for raising Kail to be that way.

ITA. Kail is much younger than the Suzi we met and has had much more money as well as MTV fame. I think it's also significant that Kail's kids are much younger and, therefore, less problematic in many ways. Even so, we've already seen Kail ignore Isaac's emotional needs to focus on her own stuff, not only this season, but even when he was younger. I remember a scene where she picked him up from school and he was upset and crying and she just yelled at him. Leaving her kids with various babysitters while she goes on vacation or fucks random guys and girls is pretty Suziesque as well.

Kail would say that all of these actions are fine because her kids were always well taken care of (physically) and the people she palmed them off on were nice and the kids were safe. But when Suzi blew Kail off, Kail was a decade or more older than Kail's kids and Kail was with the nice Riveras in their nice home. I know that Suzi is a crap mom, but someone in her position could argue that it was her 16-year-old's choice to get pregnant and have a baby, she was in a safe place, Suzi had just spent some time with her, and Suzi had a right to her own life and to spend time with her boyfriend if she wanted to. Kail was no picnic as a teenager and I doubt that she'll be sweet and understanding if her kids give her similar trouble when they get older. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if both boys end up living with their dads full-time before they turn 18, either by their choice or Kail's, or both. She's already basically kicking Isaac out (sending him to Jo's for a full week because she gets into an argument with Javi) whenever it gets too stressful for her to have him around. She's not drunk or hitting people up for money (yet), but those are the only key differences I see between her and Suzi.

• Love 9

It's hard to compare since we don't have all the info about her upbringing. Suzi was a raging alcoholic and everything that comes with it, and would leave for days at a time with no hint of when she'd return. At least Kail's kids don't see substance abuse from their parents (I assume many of Suzi's partners were also addicts, because few other folks will put up with that, so it seems to have been more of a Jenelle situation). So I don't see her as "her mom" exactly, just a different kind of awful. Unfortunately, Kailyn was hard working and seemed to be determined at first. The fame has really gotten to her and she seems to have lost that drive in favor of materialistic concerns only. She's spending out the wazoo. I know that people with backgrounds like hers can struggle with that but she really has to learn soon and it might already be too late. She's become a user and extremely narcissistic and I wish she'd go to a therapist and take their criticism seriously. The collecting of kids is starting to become pathological. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

It's hard to compare since we don't have all the info about her upbringing. Suzi was a raging alcoholic and everything that comes with it, and would leave for days at a time with no hint of when she'd return. At least Kail's kids don't see substance abuse from their parents (I assume many of Suzi's partners were also addicts, because few other folks will put up with that, so it seems to have been more of a Jenelle situation). So I don't see her as "her mom" exactly, just a different kind of awful. Unfortunately, Kailyn was hard working and seemed to be determined at first. The fame has really gotten to her and she seems to have lost that drive in favor of materialistic concerns only. She's spending out the wazoo. I know that people with backgrounds like hers can struggle with that but she really has to learn soon and it might already be too late. She's become a user and extremely narcissistic and I wish she'd go to a therapist and take their criticism seriously. The collecting of kids is starting to become pathological

The one thing I'll say for Suzi is that she didn't go on to have more kids with every man she was with, unlike Kail (& Jenelle). 

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I am on my phone does that cup say 'Black soul & a heart of gold' cause I just spat my drink out. I looked on Instagram but am now too traumatized to go look again after after seeing Kail boosting her saggy boobs.

Yes. lol

Her shirt is ridiculous because it took a tribe to raise her kids while she was out being an unfaithful wife. It still takes more than just her to raise her kids. In fact, it seems other people have raised her kids far more than she has at this point.

4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

The one thing I'll say for Suzi is that she didn't go on to have more kids with every man she was with, unlike Kail (& Jenelle). 

That's right.

Suzi being an alcoholic is just a symptom of a bigger problem in her life. Even if she wasn't drunk or inebriated every single day, she is still an asshole. That is why the comparison of Kail and Suzi exists among many of the other things they share in common.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"I'm a ranch girl" - I read that and immediately thought of a farm filled with cows. How appropriate.

"First thing I do when my feet touch the floor I pee and brush my teeth" - That carpet must reek of urine!

She hates talking on the phone so she wants people to text her, but she also doesn't respond to texts as she forgets. Maybe that is why people CALL YOU? Friggin' idiot.

LMAO it was my first thought too. Mooooooooooo.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

First thing I do when my feet touch the floor I pee and brush my teeth" - That carpet must reek of urine!

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who read it that way. I had a horrible visual of her just standing there, pissing on the carpet while brushing her teeth. Ewwww

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who read it that way. I had a horrible visual of her just standing there, pissing on the carpet while brushing her teeth. Ewwww

lol It just goes to show the girl has horrible writing skills. And she is graduating from college????

34 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

LMAO it was my first thought too. Mooooooooooo.

LMAO

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

That's true, although who knows if that was due to birth control, severe alcoholism often affects fertility. I'm sorry to say I wish Jenelle's fertility had been curbed by her drug use.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

Im just watching the episode finally. Why is Kail so upset at Vee suggesting Jo have 50/50 custody?  It's not like Vee was saying Jo should have full custody. What is the problem with issac getting time with his father?  Is there any answer besides "Kail is a lunatic asshole bitch"?

• Love 19
43 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Is there any answer besides "Kail is a lunatic asshole bitch"?

Because she's a controlling asshole bitch?  That's what she was pissed about, losing control.  Well that and the fact Vee bothered to speak.  

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail says she only wears sports bras and bra camis because she hates bras, but that doesn't stop her from hawking a bra!

We all hate bras. Some of us had to wear the underwire due to big breatseses. 

Kail wears a cami or sports bra because it makes it easier to flash all those dudes.

She better get to wearing support bras because those tits will be sagging soon enough. That surgery was not only a stupid thing to do, it was a waste.haha

• Love 8

Ha, I thought that said LIMIT one. 

All her hangers on help nothing. She invented her own group of cool girls, and I'm sure they spend all their time complimenting her for free stuff. At least Maci has all her same friends from before she was anything. 

I do still pull for Kail, and can never put her in the Jenelle category. That gal is just a straight up emotionless hag.  Kail is in for a great fall (insert humpty dumpty joke here) when this all goes away ... but most of them are. I do think she is capable of pulling it together and working, though. Amber and Jenelle not so much. At all. 

And I totally read her mug as "black stud cold heart". Ahaha

• Love 6

A blind item with their guess:

The Teen Mom who can barely move her face at this point made a little homemade threesome video. The woman in it has it on her cellphone. So far she has not tried to sell it because she thinks the Teen Mom still prefers her over the Mom’s most recent boyfriend. Not Farrah.  Answer: Kailyn Lowry

• Love 5
On 3/22/2017 at 8:01 PM, hoosiermom said:

Partridge bus? I'm old so sometimes I need some splaining.

Someone posted that they were humming "I think I love you" which is a song by David Cassidy of the Partridge Family television show of the 70s. The family were "musicians" and had this school bus painted all kind of colors that they used to travel to gigs. The person who wrote they were on the Partridge bus was agreeing with the person humming the song. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Did Kail live with her mom during her first pregnancy? Is there anywhere I can watch the first season of TM2? TIA 

She didn't live with her mom for most of her 16&P. She lived with Jo's family after her mother kicked her out and her dirtbag father didn't want to help her. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Tatum said:

A common delusion. If you can physically stuff yourself into size A, you are size A, and the fact that she looks like a partially opened can of pillsbury dough (you know, where the dough seeps ou) is totally irrelevant.

You didn't have to explain it - you had me cracking up at "partially opened can of pillsbury dough ???I ?You ?

• Love 3

Due to people talking about this girl, Madison, that Javi is supposedly dating ignited some interest in finding out more about her.

I'm basically show holing her season of real world and now I'm hooked on the show ALL OVER AGAIN, I started watching the real world since the first season with puck and I sweared to myself that I wouldn't watch that show in my 30s. Here I AM at 35 and hooked lol. I love the show all over again. 

Btw, Madison is way out of Javis league, I haven't  gotten up to the "Madison and Tony" hookup yet to see her neediness others here mentioned as they've only kissed so far but next episode they have sex lol. She's a space cadet but adorable as heck. If Javi IS dating her, Kailyn is going to be pissed because all of her exes move on to upgrades. Vee is super hot and Madison is a knockout lol. I think I have a girl crush on her don't tell my hubby lol. Kailyn, Javi just upgraded to a cute, petite, non-hulkish sexy/cutie and he's over you. 

I hope we get to see her reaction on the episodes next season. ???

Edited by Calm81
I can't stand misspelling a word and my iPhone messed up a word I had spelled correctly the first time lol
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Did Kail live with her mom during her first pregnancy? Is there anywhere I can watch the first season of TM2? TIA 

If you have Spectrum, it's on OnDemand. I just watched it yesterday.

• Love 2

Wow, Kail's blog is so "unique" -- she pees when she wakes up-- who doesn't?

i think it is telling that she said she'd live in Hawaii if money and a job were no object--ahem, what about the children's fathers? Wouldn't they be a factor?

and yeah, now that Javi is with someone else, it'll be interesting to see her reaction when Kail feels that Madison has overstepped her boundaries.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, poopchute said:

Why is Kail so upset at Vee suggesting Jo have 50/50 custody? 

My guess is, because deep in her heart Kail is incredibly insecure and terrified of being alone and certain she's unloveable, and she's doing everything in her power (she thinks) to make sure her kids love her more than they love their fathers or anyone else.  If Isaac spends more time with Joe, he might come to love Joe (and, heaven forbid, Vee) more than her.

Unfortunately, by doing that, I suspect she's making it a hell of a lot more likely to actually happen.  I do think that the boys will choose to live with their fathers once they get old enough (particularly Isaac), and that's why she's decided to try having a kid without a father present--no "exit hatch" that way; the kid's gotta stay with her.

• Love 11
On 3/20/2017 at 8:55 AM, Tatum said:

If this had happened a few years ago, I could see this, because I think she did want a second child and she picked Javi knowing that he:  1. would potentially be deployed and out of her hair, and 2. wouldn't give her any lip when he was home, thus allowing her all the control.

I see what you did there ;).

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

It's hard to compare since we don't have all the info about her upbringing. Suzi was a raging alcoholic and everything that comes with it, and would leave for days at a time with no hint of when she'd return. At least Kail's kids don't see substance abuse from their parents (I assume many of Suzi's partners were also addicts, because few other folks will put up with that, so it seems to have been more of a Jenelle situation). So I don't see her as "her mom" exactly, just a different kind of awful. Unfortunately, Kailyn was hard working and seemed to be determined at first. The fame has really gotten to her and she seems to have lost that drive in favor of materialistic concerns only. She's spending out the wazoo. I know that people with backgrounds like hers can struggle with that but she really has to learn soon and it might already be too late. She's become a user and extremely narcissistic and I wish she'd go to a therapist and take their criticism seriously. The collecting of kids is starting to become pathological. 

I agree with you.  It is hard to believe that I think Kail was my favorite of TM2 early on and it is hard to believe because I pretty much loathe her now. 

Back then, I could kind of relate to her. I was a late teen with no parents and I just loved my boyfriend's family. They were so good to me that even when my relationship with him ended, I knew I would miss terribly my relationship with his family because they kind of filled in as my parents. So, back then at least, I thought that's what Kail was wanting from the Riveras more than free room and board. (Maybe I'm naive. Or was. lol )

And Jo was kind of a jerk to her, I thought.

She'd go off to her job like what most teens do - I think she worked at Office Depot or something?  She met Jordan there and started a relationship before she moved out of the Riveras.  (See my semi-justification above at the time.)  She left the Riveras and had to fit into her mother's life.  I think when I started souring on her was when she felt entitled to the TV from Suzie's house. lol   I wasn't totally soured on her but it sure was a glimpse of things to come!  But she was studying a skill - dental hygienist - which I thought was smart.

Then she cheated on Jordan with Jo and treated Jordan with such contempt - like she has no emotions.  And it went totally downhill from there at a rapid pace! 

• Love 16
On 3/20/2017 at 10:37 PM, GreatKazu said:

In November 2014, Kail tweeted she was on Mirena: http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-tweets-birth-control-mirena-838619/

"Love Mirena, don't have to remember to take anything!" she tweeted on November 12. "#ThxBirthControl How are you preventing an unplanned pregnancy?"

In 2015 at the reunion she mentioned Mirena as well.

Gah....I swear I could not live this way, no matter what they paid me.  Everything they do is calculated and manipulated to get money.  And that includes ALL of them, even Chelsea. "Leaving the house with little Watson's _______________."  Put in CHELSEA to save!  

Wonder what Mirena paid Kail for that.

• Love 6