Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

He had the legal right but he shouldn't have handed over the key in the first place. Creepy to show up unannounced after that in the basement. She was trying to set him up for failure at pickup time and he was trying to get a rise and start something. 

I feel bad for these dudes having to deal with Kail-- but wrap it up next time y'all.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Pointing out that he had the legal right to be there doesn't equate the way he went about it was okay. Two different points.

I got what you were saying-he probably shouldn't have done what he did, but he still had every legal right to DO it. I actually thought he should have stayed on and not moved out. In my state that would be "abandonment." I know, I know; it would have created a hostile environment within the home until the divorce was final. I guess Kail just brings out the pettiness in me. 

• Love 7

I'm late to the party, but I went back thru 7+  pages of comments and haven't seen this discussed so I hope I didn't miss it and I'm not bringing up something that has been settled, but here's my question...  The consensus seemed to be that Chris is Kail's newest baby daddy, but on the most recent after-show she mentioned a "Larry" twice when discussing the baby.  Who, or which one of her various 'friends' is Larry and how does he fit into this?   

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, rayndon said:

I'm late to the party, but I went back thru 7+  pages of comments and haven't seen this discussed so I hope I didn't miss it and I'm not bringing up something that has been settled, but here's my question...  The consensus seemed to be that Chris is Kail's newest baby daddy, but on the most recent after-show she mentioned a "Larry" twice when discussing the baby.  Who, or which one of her various 'friends' is Larry and how does he fit into this?   

I'm glad you heard it too, I thought I was hearing things and was afraid to mention it!

• Love 3
Just now, Luciano said:

Larry is one of the producers. She said that they were chatting about Isaac being a good kid/big brother and she mentioned some stuff they said.

Thank you, Luciano!  I thought she mentioned his name in a more intimate/involved with the pregnancy/baby basis, though - or maybe I was reading more into it than there was.  I kinda thought it was along the lines of a name or the gender of the baby?  But, what you said certainly fits and makes sense, too.

Is Larry the same producer she's rumored to have been sleeping with?  I think that's where I got my confusion and was reading more into her statements.  

5 minutes ago, rayndon said:

Thank you, Luciano!  I thought she mentioned his name in a more intimate/involved with the pregnancy/baby basis, though - or maybe I was reading more into it than there was.  I kinda thought it was along the lines of a name or the gender of the baby?  But, what you said certainly fits and makes sense, too.

Is Larry the same producer she's rumored to have been sleeping with?  I think that's where I got my confusion and was reading more into her statements.  

Larry's the executive producer, the same one that got into it with Farrah at her house. I'm quite sure he's not sleeping with Kail. EP's can score far better quality. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Is there evidence police were called?

Kail and Javi both said the cops came and told Kail there was nothing they could do about it because it's still Javi's house and she had no paperwork saying he's not supposed to be there.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Kail and Javi both said the cops came and told Kail there was nothing they could do about it because it's still Javi's house and she had no paperwork saying he's not supposed to be there.

Was that when Kail filed a no contact order against Javi, or was that a separate incident?

Kail just makes me see red using the legal system as her own personal battleground against her exes. She is so fucking petty and self absorbed.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Was that when Kail filed a no contact order against Javi, or was that a separate incident?

Kail just makes me see red using the legal system as her own personal battleground against her exes. She is so fucking petty and self absorbed.

Separate incident. Javi apparently texted or called Kail and may have called her out and called her names.

How I wish Javi had called the police on Kail when she was abusing him. I have no time for DV abusers and who are allowed to get away with their shit. They don't get the message that what they did is criminal.

• Love 10

Don't forget, she's even put her hands on Javi too.  Plus the dreads incident.  Did she ever hit Jordan?  I guess the better question is, is there anyone she hasn't put her hands on?  I wonder now if Kail and Suzy used to beat each other up on the regular because this really seems like it's totally normal behavior to Kail.  

No wonder she fears this baby being a girl like her.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MissMel said:

Don't forget, she's even put her hands on Javi too.  Plus the dreads incident.  Did she ever hit Jordan?  I guess the better question is, is there anyone she hasn't put her hands on?  I wonder now if Kail and Suzy used to beat each other up on the regular because this really seems like it's totally normal behavior to Kail.  

Yeah, I remember her shaking Javi's head, but I was specifically referencing times Kail went crying to the police or a judge over behavior (real or fabricated) of which she was actually the guilty one. While she abused Javi, I don't think she ever then claimed he abused her.

Wasn't there also a time she took a swing at Javi, then later said it didn't count because she missed? Domestic violence isn't funny, but I had to laugh at her twisted logic.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Wasn't there also a time she took a swing at Javi, then later said it didn't count because she missed? Domestic violence isn't funny, but I had to laugh at her twisted logic.

I don't know but that sounds like some Jenelle logic right there.  (I misread your previous post because brain wondered off thinking about all the abuses she's committed, in general, without authorities being involved.  It got overwhelmed and I started typing. Lol  I really do wonder about what happened before the show as well, though.)

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, MissMel said:

I believe Suzy was probably abusive or that Kail saw abuse in her home. Suzy was a raging alcoholic and there were boyfriends in and out of the house, there's usually some degree of physical abuse in all that. Unfortunately that can definitely lead to normalizing violence. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think this walrus is purposely keeping the father private to stay relevant and keep people talking about her after the season wraps up. She knows nobody will keep talking about a pregnancy as much as a "who's the daddy?" And I feel that her "people" are in on it for the ratings for the next season. Gag.

Point being, look how much fun she's having seeing all of the "could it be this guy?". ?

Poor Isaac and Lincoln.

After this weeks episode I think I have a girl crush on Vee. Good going girly!!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Does anyone know what her project is?

She is interviewing people with interesting jobs. No joke.

See that woman at the door? She is a SAHM. Kail will ask her what that is all about, what it entails, as she herself has no clue. She will also inquire as to and who comes to her home to clean it. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
(edited)

Damn it, I don't care if a person wants to have ass surgery but come on..... Pulling up your shirts to show your big ass is something else. And since I see this all the time at my second job, I am going to comment. People need to start wearing the correct sizes. If Kail's shirt had been pulled down a bit or even if she had fucking bought a bigger size, her ass wouldn't be front and center. Sure guys might like big asses, but women do watch this show and I really don't want to see anyone's ass in those yoga/work out pants when they aren't working out. And how exactly are those fitting her stomach with the growing baby inside. I guess there also comes a time and size to stop wearing shit like that. Also, please just stop wearing shit like this, a nice blouse and pants would make someone and Kail look nicer than looking like she just got back from the gym every hour of every day. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

She is interviewing people with interesting jobs. No joke.

See that woman at the door? She is a SAHM.

From Kail's website:

I’m working on a fun project in the LA area next week. I’m looking for 1 – 2 people with really cool, unusual jobs! On March 7th and 8th, I will be filming these people for 1 – 2 days so you must be willing to film for “A Day in the Life”. Please make sure you have a really cool and unusual job before emailing me! If you feel like you fit this please email kailynlowry@gmail.com. I only need 1 – 2 people and I’ll be choosing the COOLEST jobs.

First off, how many times can you use the word "cool" in one paragraph, and second- ok, I'm going to tread lightly here, but you can only choose 1-2 people and a SAHM made the cut??? No disrespect to stay at home moms (I certainly wouldn't consider my own job cool or unusual, even though I like it), and I can appreciate the fact that Kail considers this a job. But still- this isn't a job I would consider at the top of the list when I think of cool or unusual jobs.

This makes me think the woman being interviewed (that looks a lot like Heidi Montag, pre surgery), has some kind of MLM gig that Kail is trying to tie into her own "brand", and has nothing to do with interviewing people with interesting or unusual jobs.

ETA: also from her blog:

I thank you for your continued support! For everyone who has purchased my books and followed me through the years. Before you take judgment on me please realize that this is my life and I am 100% happy; my heart is full. If you don’t know me why don’t you take some time to read my books which is just a peek into my life instead of judging me by the edits made on television.

Hey Kail, too bad your much discussed impending bachelors degree never included a basic composition class. Run on sentences abound!

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
(edited)

I was being facetious about my SAHM comment.    : ) I threw that in because it is Kail afterall. 

Kail needs Jo and Javi. How else would she be able to fly around for this crappy interview show?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I was being facetious about my SAHM comment.    : ) I threw that in because it is Kail afterall. 

Kail needs Jo and Javi. How else would she be able to fly around for this crappy interview show?

Oh, okay. I thought you were serious. I get it now- a stay at home mom that was actually 100% responsible for child care, child development, and domestic duties would be a foreign concept to Kail.

I actually would watch her project, honestly. I always like to hear about people with cool jobs and how they got into them.

Is this going to be like the Being Maci/Cate's reunion show/etc specials, where it airs on the TM2 timeslot, or is this something completely separate?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
(edited)

Every time I read the ass comments I feel so uncomfortable because my ass is definitely that rounded and disproportionate without surgery...Aaahh. and yoga pants are awesome, you try fitting an ass like that into jeans that fit the rest of you! Lol. 

While I like mine, and pear shapes in general, it looks really odd on Kail. It's so obviously not her real body, like when women have natural large breasts vs. huge fake ones-- so much more distracting and eye-catching for some reason. It just doesn't...fit, or something. She has a very stocky body. I don't think it's naturally unattractive but she's definitely not a curvy girl, and trying to transform the squareness of her body into a curvy pear shape is just not working...

21 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm not sure if this was posted but I just read that Javi submitted an audition tape for "Are You The One" an MTV Show.

Oh my god, Javi, nooooooo, stop making it worse. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

First off, how many times can you use the word "cool" in one paragraph, and second- ok, I'm going to tread lightly here, but you can only choose 1-2 people and a SAHM made the cut??? No disrespect to stay at home moms (I certainly wouldn't consider my own job cool or unusual, even though I like it), and I can appreciate the fact that Kail considers this a job. But still- this isn't a job I would consider at the top of the list when I think of cool or unusual jobs.

No offense taken. I'm a homeschooling/SAHM and sometimes my job is pretty cool, but it's definitely not unusual. When I think of an "unusual" job it's something like a professional cuddler or a fortune cookie writer. I'd watch something about THOSE jobs. I don't want to watch another SAHM. 

My guess is Karl got little to no response, so she had to beg people she somewhat knows to do the interviews. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

While I like mine, and pear shapes in general, it looks really odd on Kail. It's so obviously not her real body, like when women have natural large breasts vs. huge fake ones-- so much more distracting and eye-catching for some reason. It just doesn't...fit, or something. She has a very stocky body. I don't think it's naturally unattractive but she's definitely not a curvy girl, and trying to transform the squareness of her body into a curvy pear shape is just not working...

I'm also a member of the big ass club, natural of course. I think someone said here, way back, the reason that Kail's fake ass doesn't work for her is because she doesn't have big hips that usually go with big asses. Just like when a person with no curves gets huge breast implants, Kail's ass does not fit the rest of her body. She'd have been better off playing off the strengths of her body type. When she works out/gets toned she does look strong and fit, but it seems like she wants to take the easy way out. Eating right, working out and not getting pregnant again would've been a much better look on her.

• Love 6

I am not sure which I appreciate less, fake tits or a fake ass. I think fake ass, because it's not like I've ever seen a GOOD fake ass job. I've seen good fake boobs, but never a good fake ass. I would walk in a benefit parade to raise appreciation for a nice natural big booty, myself. Stay strong ladies!

• Love 9

I'm actually a fan of stocky, strong female bodies. She's looked best when she went with that and didn't try to Kardashian herself up. She looks athletic when she works out. 

Just now, Uncle JUICE said:

I am not sure which I appreciate less, fake tits or a fake ass. I think fake ass, because it's not like I've ever seen a GOOD fake ass job. I've seen good fake boobs, but never a good fake ass. I would walk in a benefit parade to raise appreciation for a nice natural big booty, myself. Stay strong ladies!

You probably just haven't noticed when it's a good butt job!! Haha

• Love 2

I think we need to stop at HER house on  our road trip. I never imagined a world where ass implants are just a normal PS elective. I had completely forgotten about Nancy on Roseanne. I laughed when Dan paid for her boob job. Arnie said she already had rings.

Did the old house sell? It must have if Javi went to yet a 3rd house.

• Love 4

I still can't believe this Javi came home from a six month deployment and did not stay in his own house.

Six months away from home and I would be soaking in my bathtub, roaming around in my jammies, and sleeping with my kids surrounding me.  

A week away from home for a week for work had me dreaming of my own pillow, let alone a deployment to a war zone with sand stuck in every crevice.  Seriously, why did he not set up camp on the couch? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

I still can't believe this Javi came home from a six month deployment and did not stay in his own house.

Six months away from home and I would be soaking in my bathtub, roaming around in my jammies, and sleeping with my kids surrounding me.  

A week away from home for a week for work had me dreaming of my own pillow, let alone a deployment to a war zone with sand stuck in every crevice.  Seriously, why did he not set up camp on the couch? 

Because his parents needed somewhere to go.  I think they left Kail's house in the early summer (which is why she put them in day camp -- Abuelita wasn't willing to watch the kids while Kail was out smanging) and were couch surfing until Javi came back.

Smanging: 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I love when you can tell it's a really bad ass job because the ass to thigh ratio is so off!  Lol

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I love when you can tell it's a really bad ass job because the ass to thigh ratio is so off!  Lol

Yes, I don't get this trend of keeping your thigh size the same while your ass is randomly huge. Part of the reason pear shaped women still look natural and proportionate is because of their thick thighs and hips, as others have said. That gives an overall curvy/rounded feminine look. You don't look boxy/athletic like Kail or extra thin like Farrah with a big bubble butt. It just doesn't happen. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Every time I read the ass comments I feel so uncomfortable because my ass is definitely that rounded and disproportionate without surgery...Aaahh. and yoga pants are awesome, you try fitting an ass like that into jeans that fit the rest of you! Lol. 

Oh my god, Javi, nooooooo, stop making it worse. 

The fakery is precisely why Kail gets slammed for her looks. Kail purposely made herself look that way by going under the knife. Why someone would purposely inflate their ass to that size is as questionable as the females who get humongous breast implants. It becomes a joke. It is obvious Kail's body is not natural.It is downright scary.

@FairyDusted the second home is still in Javi's name. He still owes on it. Kail needs to refinance. Their first home must have either been sold or they rent it out.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yes, I don't get this trend of keeping your thigh size the same while your ass is randomly huge. Part of the reason pear shaped women still look natural and proportionate is because of their thick thighs and hips, as others have said. That gives an overall curvy/rounded feminine look. You don't look boxy/athletic like Kail or extra thin like Farrah with a big bubble butt. It just doesn't happen. 

That's a perfect observation, the ass to thigh ratio! I couldn't verbalize it, but that's 100% right. Farrah is a great terrible example, it looks like some sort of medical condition. And the way they like waddle around with it, yeah, girls, that's SO hot. I'm morbidly anticipating the ending of this trend of body altering surgeries and being covered in visible tattoos all the time. Look, I might have rocked a mullet (I'm not confirming or denying), I might have had several pairs of acid wash jeans, and maybe even those Chuck Taylors that were like wrestling boots, I might have even wanted Z Cavariccis, but NONE of those were permanent or cost $5K.  Therefore I can laugh at them now. and laugh at myself. Not have a constant reminder in literally every angle of a mirror that says "POOR CHOICE." 

I mean I COULD laugh at myself, if I ever did any of that stuff. Which again, not confirming or denying. :)

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, I might have rocked a mullet (I'm not confirming or denying), I might have had several pairs of acid wash jeans, and maybe even those Chuck Taylors that were like wrestling boots, I might have even wanted Z Cavariccis, but NONE of those were permanent or cost $5K.  Therefore I can laugh at them now. and laugh at myself. Not have a constant reminder in literally every angle of a mirror that says "POOR CHOICE." 

I mean I COULD laugh at myself, if I ever did any of that stuff. Which again, not confirming or denying. :)

I may or may not have worn a side ponytail, the ripped cutoffs over bicycle shorts, or attempted (and spectacularly failed) to obtain that hairstyle where girls curl up the top layer of their bangs, and curl under the bottom layer, so it appears there is something vaguely christmas bow looking at the top of your forehead. (For those that can't visualize this, simply enter "DJ Tanner bangs" into google images and you will know what I mean). My hair did not cooperate though so I was spared that awful trend. I mean, if I had done that in the first place.

But yes, good point. My sartorial choices weren't always "on fleek" ( see, @teapot???) in the early to mid 90s, but yes, nothing permanent, and it was before the internet, so unless someone gets a copy of the Deerwood Elementary yearbook circa 1991-1993, I'm totally safe.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I may or may not have worn a side ponytail, the ripped cutoffs over bicycle shorts, or attempted (and spectacularly failed) to obtain that hairstyle where girls curl up the top layer of their bangs, and curl under the bottom layer, so it appears there is something vaguely christmas bow looking at the top of your forehead. (For those that can't visualize this, simply enter "DJ Tanner bangs" into google images and you will know what I mean). My hair did not cooperate though so I was spared that awful trend. I mean, if I had done that in the first place.

But yes, good point. My sartorial choices weren't always "on fleek" ( see, @teapot???) in the early to mid 90s, but yes, nothing permanent, and it was before the internet, so unless someone gets a copy of the Deerwood Elementary yearbook circa 1991-1993, I'm totally safe.

The idea that someone might surface with a mix tape I made them to try to get them to let me touch their boobs keeps me from running for public office. So many mix tapes. What an idiot! :)

ETA I just laughed out loud at my own scenario, wherein I'm subjected to a confirmation hearing and having a sitting official, probably Franken, say "Do you categorically deny purchasing Richard Marx's Repeat Offender album on CD when you were 14?"

"I cannot deny doing that, as I don't remember if I was 13 or 14 at the time. But full disclosure, I bought it and hated it."

"Why would any 14 year old buy this adult contemporary album, sir? What was the purpose?"

"I don't recall."

"Sir, we have in our possession two mix tapes from two different women who claim that you composed and presented them as gifts. Both of these mix tapes include the song "Right Here Waiting," which appears on this album. Are you asking this committee to believe that you did NOT view these songs as potential panty peelers to the average 14 or 15 year old girl at the time?"

"I'm not NOT asking you to do that."

"I'm growing tired of you dodging this question, so I'll be more direct. Did you think that giving a girl Right Here Waiting would allow you access to physical contact with their breasts?"

"I can't recall what I was thinking."

"Does it seem LIKELY that you were thinking that?"

"Laughably likely, I suppose."

"I appreciate your candor, You are disqualified."

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Look, I might have rocked a mullet (I'm not confirming or denying), I might have had several pairs of acid wash jeans, and maybe even those Chuck Taylors that were like wrestling boots, I might have even wanted Z Cavariccis

Did you want them or did you rock them?  with that maybe mullett and acid washed jeans?  The Chucks were a must though because...

13 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

The idea that someone might surface with a mix tape I made them to try to get them to let me touch their boobs keeps me from running for public office. So many mix tapes. What an idiot! :)

That right there would have gotten you a pass to my boobs.  Idiots unite!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Did you want them or did you rock them?  with that maybe mullett and acid washed jeans?  The Chucks were a must though because...

That right there would have gotten you a pass to my boobs.  Idiots unite!

Wanted them...my mom (after the divorce) was like "Those mustard colored pants that button up about the belly button are $75 or the cost of 4 pairs of jeans at the "Irregular Levis Factory Outlet". " (true story) Thank god, because they weren't for guys with a 36 inch (-ish) waist, they were for dudes with like a 32 and below. I'd have looked like even more of an asshole. Mullet, folded down Chucks (sometimes one up one down, WTF, did NO ONE care about me when I was younger??), a bit of a square build, pants around my nipples with 14 pleats per side, mix tape in hand, wondering somehow why I got not action. 

ETA the theraputic value of this forum is so underrated. I feel a weight has been lifted, I haven't admitted those chuck taylor things to ANYONE. Love you guys. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

ETA I just laughed out loud at my own scenario, wherein I'm subjected to a confirmation hearing and having a sitting official, probably Franken, say "Do you categorically deny purchasing Richard Marx's Repeat Offender album on CD when you were 14?"

"I cannot deny doing that, as I don't remember if I was 13 or 14 at the time. But full disclosure, I bought it and hated it."

"Why would any 14 year old buy this adult contemporary album, sir? What was the purpose?"

"I don't recall."

"Sir, we have in our possession two mix tapes from two different women who claim that you composed and presented them as gifts. Both of these mix tapes include the song "Right Here Waiting," which appears on this album. Are you asking this committee to believe that you did NOT view these songs as potential panty peelers to the average 14 or 15 year old girl at the time?"

"I'm not NOT asking you to do that."

"I'm growing tired of you dodging this question, so I'll be more direct. Did you think that giving a girl Right Here Waiting would allow you access to physical contact with their breasts?"

"I can't recall what I was thinking."

"Does it seem LIKELY that you were thinking that?"

"Laughably likely, I suppose."

"I appreciate your candor, You are disqualified."

we may or may not have dated in the late 80s...

• Love 16