Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Well, look at Chris, that's what happened. She met some college dude and wanted to be all hip to get with him. She changed the way she looked and dressed when she started hanging around with him. Then they have a kid together and she names him after soap and doesn't cut his hair or vaccinate the poor kid. Kail wants to be hip and shit and all that happened was she isn't shit but now this poor kid has to pay for her decisions.

• Love 17

Call me old fashioned- but what’s up with all these LITTLE Kids having queen sized beds?   (Hello Kail’s Boys and Aubree).   When I was a kid we all had twin beds. I didn’t have a queen sized bed until after college and I bought my own at IKEA.  Now even my own kids are asking why they can’t have a REAL bed. WTF?  Go back to your X-boxes, iPads and cell phones you little brats. Rant over. Now get off my lawn!  

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Call me old fashioned- but what’s up with all these LITTLE Kids having queen sized beds?   (Hello Kail’s Boys and Aubree).   When I was a kid we all had twin beds. I didn’t have a queen sized bed until after college and I bought my own at IKEA.  Now even my own kids are asking why they can’t have a REAL bed. WTF?  Go back to your X-boxes, iPads and cell phones you little brats. Rant over. Now get off my lawn!  

That is funny, and a good point.  I had a twin bed until I was an adult as well.  I think there was a short time I might have had a queen, but that was just because of the bedroom I switched to after a sibling moved out.  Plus many people do not have room for a larger bed and kids items in the bedroom as well.  My son would have no room at all if his bed were larger.  (I do not have an extra family room, den, playroom, etc, lol!  everything goes in his room in an organized fashion)

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Is that a queen or a double? The kids are little I think that’s a double. I had a double from age 7 until college (when I was in the dorms) and then a Queen. If I were to marry or partner I’d get a king because I’m a large lady who needs space. Given that a bed is an investment, I wouldn’t buy a twin if I had space for a double or queen, especially with sons who may be 6ft tall in a few years. But of course I understand not everyone can afford that. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is that a queen or a double? The kids are little I think that’s a double. I had a double from age 7 until college (when I was in the dorms) and then a Queen. If I were to marry or partner I’d get a king because I’m a large lady who needs space. Given that a bed is an investment, I wouldn’t buy a twin if I had space for a double or queen, especially with sons who may be 6ft tall in a few years. But of course I understand not everyone can afford that. 

I thought it was a double too. I slept on a double from age 6 until just after I married. My mom, dad and grandma picked the furniture out for me as it was a good sturdy birds eye maple bedroom set that I would not outgrow.

• Love 6

I had a queen from age 5.  But then again, we didn’t have a guest room and when we had out of town company, I was relegated to my brother’s bedroom floor. When I became too old for that, it was sofa city sweetheart.

My son has a queen because I got myself a new mattress and gave him my old one.   This should get him through until he is on his own (he is 10).  And now I have a twin size collecting dust in the basement because good luck trying to dispose of a mattress easily.  And no one wants a hand me down twin because you can buy a new one for so cheap.

Speaking of mattresses, President’s Day sales today!  Get a full for the size of a twin!   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, monicageller said:

Why the hell do they have their own instagrams? It’s...dumb. Do you really want the public to be more interested in your kids? Give them even less privacy? Obviously they don’t run them themselves but users are supposed to be 13 anyway.

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Confirmation.  Even though we already knew. 

I love how she says “I’m not friends with Bone” like they never were or something. It’s so wild to me how Kailyn’s friends will go from literally being down to beat someone’s ass for her to not even speaking to her any longer. She really provokes strong responses in people - positive or negative.

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Speaking of mattresses, President’s Day sales today!  Get a full for the size of a twin!   

It’s weird because I didn’t realize mattress sales were even a thing for President’s Day and I went shopping for one coincidentally while all the sales were going on. Obviously I took advantage of those sales and a few days ago I ordered a new queen for the price of a twin! AND I’m getting a free adjustable base thingy so I can just hit a button on a remote and move the top up to a seated position or any position within a 70 degree angle. I’m damn excited!

Since there’s all this mattress talk - if you’re looking for a new one, Mattress Firm is is a nationwide chain that’s new in my area and they were awesome!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I love how she says “I’m not friends with Bone” like they never were or something. It’s so wild to me how Kailyn’s friends will go from literally being down to beat someone’s ass for her to not even speaking to her any longer. She really provokes strong responses in people - positive or negative.

Well, they never were friends. Bone was basically a glorified personal assistant who took vacations and an association with a D list "celebrity" as pay instead of an actual paycheck.

I don't think Kail's personality will allow her to have actual friends at this point. And I don't mean that like she's just such an awful person that no one could ever actually like her. I do believe there have been people in her life who genuinely cared about her. However, Kail has NO capacity for self reflection. She's right, and anyone who says otherwise gets cut out. So anyone who actually does care about her has to enable this kind of bullshit in order to stay in her life. Therefore, anyone with any amount of integrity would have to part ways with her, even if they legitimately cared about her. Ergo, all she's left with are paid hanger ons who will tell her what she wants to hear in exchange for being a part of her entourage. They don't care that they're enabling her poor decisions because they don't actually care about her.

• Love 11
On 2/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Pixiebomb said:

My kids have queen sized beds because they can grown into them, but ALSO because I end up sleeping with them so much!  Rather than have everyone pile into our bed, we take turns walking the kid back to bed and laying down with them.  I don't want to be squished in a twin so we got them big beds.  The bigger question is - why are my kids waking up so much in the night!?

100% @Tatum.  My guess is that Bones was thrown to the side when she started back up again with Chris and she did not approve.  Has it been confirmed that Chris is now gone?

ETA- just found this!

image.png.0d62359d679f7b3b125543dd528b022b.png

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

My kids have queen sized beds because they can grown into them, but ALSO because I end up sleeping with them so much!  Rather than have everyone pile into our bed, we take turns walking the kid back to bed and laying down with them.  I don't want to be squished in a twin so we got them big beds.  The bigger question is - why are my kids waking up so much in the night!?

100% @Tatum.  My guess is that Bones was thrown to the side when she started back up again with Chris and she did not approve.  Has it been confirmed that Chris is now gone?

ETA- just found this!

image.png.0d62359d679f7b3b125543dd528b022b.png

Yep.  I posted this on Twitter.  It’s my screenshot. 

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I’m not sure if that “it’s like you were there” is sarcastic or not. 

It’s not.  She really meant it.  There was a little bit more of the convo when it was originally posted.  I cropped it. 

• Love 11

It just blows my mind that anyone would be a fan of Kail. Like for what? She is a talentless POS with a disgusting personality.

Chris is bragging that he was banging a married woman while her husband was deployed? Wow real winner that guy. What does this loser do all day. He disgusts me. 

I did not know Lux was unvaccinated. Has Kail given some pathetic reasoning that I’ve missed. Ugh she is just the worst. Glad I don’t watch this show anymore.

• Love 11

I see nothing wrong with full/queen beds for kids. If there is room why not?

Kail using MTV $ can afford large houses with big bedrooms.  If she was not on MTV she'd be living in a tiny 2 bedroom somewhere where her kids might have to share 1 bed for all 3.

People should stay away from Kail she is a user. 

Delux is doomed if he is truly unvaccinated.  Why do that to a kid? People in other countries stand in line to see a doctor and get vaccines. They must be laughing at American's like Kail and Jenny McCarthy who refuse to vaccinate.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Marley said:

I did not know Lux was unvaccinated. Has Kail given some pathetic reasoning that I’ve missed. 

Her reasoning is because the Earth is flat and everyone will eventually fall over so why bother.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
On 2/19/2019 at 7:33 AM, Tatum said:

Well, they never were friends. Bone was basically a glorified personal assistant who took vacations and an association with a D list "celebrity" as pay instead of an actual paycheck.

I don't think Kail's personality will allow her to have actual friends at this point. And I don't mean that like she's just such an awful person that no one could ever actually like her. I do believe there have been people in her life who genuinely cared about her. However, Kail has NO capacity for self reflection. She's right, and anyone who says otherwise gets cut out. So anyone who actually does care about her has to enable this kind of bullshit in order to stay in her life. Therefore, anyone with any amount of integrity would have to part ways with her, even if they legitimately cared about her. Ergo, all she's left with are paid hanger ons who will tell her what she wants to hear in exchange for being a part of her entourage. They don't care that they're enabling her poor decisions because they don't actually care about her.

I totally agree with this! I just think it’s nuts that she gets these people to a place of “Life is Kailyn, Kailyn is life...must protect this delicate flower at all costs!” and then later they end up hating her and never talking to her again. I get the last part but I don’t understand the first stage...apparently she attracts Captain Save a Ho people like no other! 

On 2/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, Mkay said:

Yep.  I posted this on Twitter.  It’s my screenshot. 

It’s not.  She really meant it.  There was a little bit more of the convo when it was originally posted.  I cropped it. 

Thanks! It seemed like a weird thing to say genuinely to me and sounds like just what I would say if I was being sarcastic so that’s where my confusion came from, lol.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, Marley said:

It just blows my mind that anyone would be a fan of Kail. Like for what? She is a talentless POS with a disgusting personality.

This. So how does she lure all these ‘ride or die’ (for a minute or five) people in? They can’t all be into the fame and monetary gain...I guess they all start out feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s been wronged by life and others and then they realize it’s HER?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I totally agree with this! I just think it’s nuts that she gets these people to a place of “Life is Kailyn, Kailyn is life...must protect this delicate flower at all costs!” and then later they end up hating her and never talking to her again. I get the last part but I don’t understand the first stage...apparently she attracts Captain Save a Ho people like no other! 

Thanks! It seemed like a weird thing to say genuinely to me and sounds like just what I would say if I was being sarcastic so that’s where my confusion came from, lol.

This. So how does she lure all these ‘ride or die’ (for a minute or five) people in? They can’t all be into the fame and monetary gain...I guess they all start out feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s been wronged by life and others and then they realize it’s HER?

This is purely my opinion, but I think the money is definitely a factor.  Bone was single (AFAIK) and Kail was also single and her friend.  So you hang out a lot anyway because of circumstances, Kail doesn’t really “go out” like a typical 20 something because 3 kids, so instead you’re home a lot OR you’re off on a vacation to Jamaica or Disney or....

I do believe Bone also became attached to the boys.  

It was only when she became a 3rd wheel that she said BYE.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

She seems to be picking people who don't have much going on in the way of careers, hobbies, families, etc. I kind of see her as Peter Pan, attracting all these lost boys... if Peter Pan and his lost boys were all a bunch of basic bitches in their late 20s instead of a bunch of kids. If these people can jet off to Florida or Jamaica with her on a moment's notice, or be on call to take their turn babysitting on a moment's notice, that would suggest to me they don't have much going on in their own lives. They be trying to fill an emotional void as much as Kail is and that's how they bond. The free trips probably help too.

I mean, you don't see Reese Witherspoon or someone like her pledging to ride or die with Kail :).

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

This is purely my opinion, but I think the money is definitely a factor.  Bone was single (AFAIK) and Kail was also single and her friend.  So you hang out a lot anyway because of circumstances, Kail doesn’t really “go out” like a typical 20 something because 3 kids, so instead you’re home a lot OR you’re off on a vacation to Jamaica or Disney or....

I do believe Bone also became attached to the boys.  

It was only when she became a 3rd wheel that she said BYE.

Yeah, I do think money and reality tv “fame” can attract some people as well as Kail’s stories of woe. In fairness, Kail did get a crappy start in life—abandoned by her father and pretty much abandoned by her mother.

I am not excusing her behavior once she became an adult and started making more money from the show.  

My daughter had a friend in high school who had a situation similar to Kail’s ( no baby, though). Her mother was an alcoholic who had left to be with her bartender boyfriend. Her bio father was not involved, and her stepfather barely tolerated her, saying “you’re not even my kid!” I felt sorry for her, let her stay with us sometimes, fed her, lent her money, etc. Boy, the saying “ no good deed goes unpunished “ applied here. As soon as you couldn’t or wouldn’t do what she wanted, a manipulative hellion emerged. Long story short, they are no longer friends and she is completely out of our lives.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Yeah, I do think money and reality tv “fame” can attract some people as well as Kail’s stories of woe. In fairness, Kail did get a crappy start in life—abandoned by her father and pretty much abandoned by her mother.

I am not excusing her behavior once she became an adult and started making more money from the show.  

My daughter had a friend in high school who had a situation similar to Kail’s ( no baby, though). Her mother was an alcoholic who had left to be with her bartender boyfriend. Her bio father was not involved, and her stepfather barely tolerated her, saying “you’re not even my kid!” I felt sorry for her, let her stay with us sometimes, fed her, lent her money, etc. Boy, the saying “ no good deed goes unpunished “ applied here. As soon as you couldn’t or wouldn’t do what she wanted, a manipulative hellion emerged. Long story short, they are no longer friends and she is completely out of our lives.

That just always blows my mind when that happens. I had someone in my life that had been through a series of struggles that weren't his fault, and I felt sorry for him and wanted to help. I figured he just needed a quick hand up and would pull himself together. Yeah, no. He felt entitled to a degree I haven't seen in a CHILD, let alone an adult.

I'm not saying I would never help anyone again, but with very clear boundaries, next time.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

ED114094-CD75-4052-9B46-EA4E35818768.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Bone:  "She made choices I didn't agree with and we simply just aren't friends"

Translation: "I had to lick that bitch's boots and babysit her kids, and monitor her social media so I could shut down any negative tweets about her, and that lazy asshole knocks her up, doesn't pay a dime in child support, won't even watch his own kid once he's done taking selfies of him warrior dad-ing, insults her on social media, yet when she won her trip for two for a European cruise from Scentsy, guess which asshole got the invite?"

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Translation: "I had to lick that bitch's boots and babysit her kids, and monitor her social media so I could shut down any negative tweets about her, and that lazy asshole knocks her up, doesn't pay a dime in child support, won't even watch his own kid once he's done taking selfies of him warrior dad-ing, insults her on social media, yet when she won her trip for two for a European cruise from Scentsy, guess which asshole got the invite?"

Not that I'm a fan of Kail's entourage/past entourage members, but....#TEAMBONE. Seriously, she deserved that Scentsy trip as the unpaid assistant and nanny for our little ray of sunshine Kail (at least more than Chris did). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

OK, I was mostly making that up, I have no idea what specifically happened between Kail and Bone, but it wouldn't surprise me if Kail was the kind of person to whine incessantly about a guy to her friends and then ghost her friends whenever the guy she was whining about gives her the time of day.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

She seems to be picking people who don't have much going on in the way of careers, hobbies, families, etc. I kind of see her as Peter Pan, attracting all these lost boys... if Peter Pan and his lost boys were all a bunch of basic bitches in their late 20s instead of a bunch of kids. If these people can jet off to Florida or Jamaica with her on a moment's notice, or be on call to take their turn babysitting on a moment's notice, that would suggest to me they don't have much going on in their own lives. They be trying to fill an emotional void as much as Kail is and that's how they bond. The free trips probably help too.

I mean, you don't see Reese Witherspoon or someone like her pledging to ride or die with Kail :).

That’s definitely true! It’s just that the number of people I would PHYSICALLY FIGHT for “the honor of” is very, very small. And Kailyn seems to keep finding randoms to go to bat for her...but maybe these randoms are just the fighting type in general so it doesn’t seem that crazy to them. 

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Not that I'm a fan of Kail's entourage/past entourage members, but....#TEAMBONE. Seriously, she deserved that Scentsy trip as the unpaid assistant and nanny for our little ray of sunshine Kail (at least more than Chris did). 

She CHOSE to be all of that for Kailyn...that’s the part I can’t comprehend. Most of us have an asshole in our lives but it’s usually a family member or long time friend who used to be different and has turned into an asshole over the years, not someone just met who has ALWAYS been an asshole, with a whole TV series for proof of how she treats people. There must be something wrong with Bone, et all, as well to jump into this fray.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

That’s definitely true! It’s just that the number of people I would PHYSICALLY FIGHT for “the honor of” is very, very small. And Kailyn seems to keep finding randoms to go to bat for her...but maybe these randoms are just the fighting type in general so it doesn’t seem that crazy to them. 

She CHOSE to be all of that for Kailyn...that’s the part I can’t comprehend. Most of us have an asshole in our lives but it’s usually a family member or long time friend who used to be different and has turned into an asshole over the years, not someone just met who has ALWAYS been an asshole, with a whole TV series for proof of how she treats people. There must be something wrong with Bone, et all, as well to jump into this fray.

idk,, if I was in my early 20s & didn't have much going on , I might tolerate an obnoxious friend who was "famous" and lived a "glamorous lifestyle", as in, didn't have to share fries from McDonald's or go on vacation bring-your-own-food-four-to-a-room.  maybe.

• Love 8
Just now, teapot said:

idk,, if I was in my early 20s & didn't have much going on , I might tolerate an obnoxious friend who was "famous" and lived a "glamorous lifestyle", as in, didn't have to share fries from McDonald's or go on vacation bring-your-own-food-four-to-a-room.  maybe.

Tolerate, sure, but would you be all prepared to physically fight for them like we’ve seen at the reunion?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I read that Chris has 50/50 with Kail, so it would make sense that he doesn't pay child support.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I read that Chris has 50/50 with Kail, so it would make sense that he doesn't pay child support.

Especially since she makes way, wayyyy more money. If he does have 50/50 the child support shade is just another example of her being an asshole, again, some more. She already showed she was a liar when she said Jo didn’t pay and he produced literal receipts.

Is she TRYING to be less likable than Jenelle?

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I don't know, ya'll....I could put up with a lot for an all-expenses-paid trip to Europe and multiple trips to Hawaii, Disney, & the Caribbean.  But maybe I'm just a travel whore. 

If I was in my 20s with no job, partner, kids, etc, it would be mighty tempting to chase those free vacations by being Kail's lackey for a while. I could put up with it for a while as long as the vacations kept happening.  

Even with the perks, though, it seems eventually everyone around Kail tires of her abuse.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18
28 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Tolerate, sure, but would you be all prepared to physically fight for them like we’ve seen at the reunion?

she would've been SOL there...in my early 20s, I was Leah's size....and a smoker to boot!  No help whatso-fucking-ever!!

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, CheezyXpressed said:

But was all shitting all over Jo and Javi when they wanted 50/50 and not to pay. But it is Chris so it is perfectly okay. THIS BITCH NEEDS TO PICK A LANE AND STAY IN IT. Chris can do no mother fucking thing wrong but Jo and Javi are the big bads.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Ahh, those were some rough times. I'll never forget a college trip in the early 2000s where we got a hotel room, but half our party still had to use sleeping bags (for those doing math, we crammed 8 in there and slept two to a bed).  And bring ham sandwiches in a cooler someone pinched from their parents because we couldn't even afford Subway. And cram in 5 to a car and haggle over whether or not the driver should be reimbursed for gas at the first fill (some of us argued that filling up at the start of the trip was a joint expense, but some others argued that the driver was merely replacing the gas he or she had used on her own personal business and that shouldn't count).

While on principal, I would have been down for tolerating an obnoxious friend for a cool vacation, I unfortunately had a job during most of my early 20s.

You know how they say gold diggers will end up earning every penny? The same can probably hold true for Bone and the rest of the cast offs. And the future cast offs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 1/31/2019 at 11:08 PM, Vandy10 said:

As to why Kail doesn't vaccinate, it's because she wants to be special. It's the same reason she was spouting conspiracy theories about the moon landing a few months ago on Twitter. People who believe in conspiracies often do so because they want to be the special ones with the insider knowledge; they want to be smarter than everyone else and feel like they know something that sets them apart from the lowly masses. There's some actual academic study on the topic out there for reading, and it's kind of fascinating in a horrifying way. 

But bottom line--Kail doesn't vaccinate because she thinks she's smarter than all of us sheeple.

Omg that bugs me. Kail is a college-educated woman who majored in communications/media, she of ALL people should know better than to believe every damn thing you hear or read on some bullshit website or celebrity-written book. (I majored in the same thing she did, we’re taught to ALWAYS check and verify the source and confirm it’s credibility and authenticity). 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

(I majored in the same thing she did, we’re taught to ALWAYS check and verify the source and confirm it’s credibility and authenticity). 

Hey, we can't even verify or confirm the credibility or authenticity of Kail's degree!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/pinterest-cracks-down-on-anti-vaccination-ads.html

This made me think of Kail, and her love of pinterest.  I usually hate ANY type of censorship, I think people should be able to take in info, and learn more, etc.  BUT in this case, it is necessary because people like Kail are so fucking stupid and it is actually killing kids.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7

i think Kail looks much more put together here! Wearing flattering shapes and doing her hair and makeup nicely helps her so much. I do wish that she and Chelsea would both quit wearing the ripped jeans so much, as that seems kind of juvenile at this point (especially to school events), but overall, she looks soooo much better than normal when she puts in an effort and sticks to flattering clothes instead of something crazy. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kail looks nice. One thing I don't get is why she keeps Isaac and Lincoln clean-cut, nicely dressed and preppy while Lux is a hot ass mess. It's really bizarre.

Because of their fathers.   I really think it’s that simple.  

• Love 18

Chris apparently said on Instagram live the other night that Bone tried to hook up with him.  She said she was never alone with him to ever attempt a hook up.  Anyway, she’s giving up some good info.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3