Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

This was on Kail's snapchat. 

Bitch your name is Hulk Smash and you don't get why. She is so fucked up in her head about herself it is funny.

TEAM BONE, drop more shit about Kail. Please!

Damn Chris, thought I had a sailors potty mouth.

Screenshot_20190226-064042_Snapchat.jpg

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Ok I am watching the clones bs show and Kail says when one of her dudes brings flowers, that it was more than any of her baby daddies had ever done. 

Oh my god, this bitch. Unless she's excluding Javi on the basis they were married when she conceived (or at least legally married before their kid was born)- that poor bastard was DEPLOYED thanks to her insistence they needed "benefits".  I don't know that he would have enlisted without her pressure. She is unbelievable.

By the way Kail, you can buy flowers at any grocery store for like 12 bucks. You can even get them at some gas stations. I would say keeping one's mouth shut about all the shit they could say about you requires far more effort and you should be way more grateful. Ugh. This bitch makes me see red.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Then she was saying how she had never been on a date. Like wtf

WTF is right.  Was she trying to drum up sympathy?  Because to be honest it just makes her look like a lay down ho!  You’ve been knocked up 4 times but never on a date?   KLASSY!

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Ok I am watching the clones bs show and Kail says when one of her dudes brings flowers, that it was more than any of her baby daddies had ever done. 

When Javi was deployed he made arrangements for Kail and her friends to go out to dinner and he had a bouquet of flowers waiting for each of them at the restaurant. Kail got the red roses and the other girls got a different color. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, druzy said:

When Javi was deployed he made arrangements for Kail and her friends to go out to dinner and he had a bouquet of flowers waiting for each of them at the restaurant. Kail got the red roses and the other girls got a different color. 

The amount of time that Kailyn feels gratitude is approximately equal to the lifespan of a gnat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 2/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, toodywoody said:

Kail will be working somewhere and still have an attitude that she is too good and would be the one to always say how she use to be on TV.

I see Kail trying the reality show circuit.  Celebrity Big Brother (she'd quit as soon as things didn't go her way), some more stupid dating shows.  Maybe something like Ex on the Beach (Javi would definitely jump on board for that).  That would be her pathetic last gasp as her social media followers grow up and numbers dwindle.  It won't be pretty, the slow death of her reality show career. 

Edited by eskimo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 2/27/2019 at 8:06 PM, toodywoody said:

What this forum is missing is an 'eye roll' reaction. 

19 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The amount of time that Kailyn feels gratitude is approximately equal to the lifespan of a gnat.

You're being very generous here.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Not a fan or watcher of TM2, but I will say that Kail has totally bitchin hair.

I agree her hair is in very good condition.  I wonder if she's seeing any $$ from her product line?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Doing my taxes with Teen Mom 2 playing in the background.  I'm re-watching Season 1 and although I think Jo has grown up so much and is absolutely a good father and a friend to Kailyn now, he was quite the controlling asshole when he and Kailyn were young and together.   The scene where he tells her he keeps track of the mileage she puts on his car is abusive and controlling.   I get that it's his car and he's letting her use it, but keeping track of the mileage? He said, "I check the mileage every day..."  Um, okay.  Either let her use the car or don't but keeping track of the mileage is fucked up (this was before she was with Jordan).  I don't know, they've both grown a lot since then but he definitely wasn't very nice to Kail when Isaac was a baby.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Emmierose said:

Doing my taxes with Teen Mom 2 playing in the background.  I'm re-watching Season 1 and although I think Jo has grown up so much and is absolutely a good father and a friend to Kailyn now, he was quite the controlling asshole when he and Kailyn were young and together.   The scene where he tells her he keeps track of the mileage she puts on his car is abusive and controlling.   I get that it's his car and he's letting her use it, but keeping track of the mileage? He said, "I check the mileage every day..."  Um, okay.  Either let her use the car or don't but keeping track of the mileage is fucked up (this was before she was with Jordan).  I don't know, they've both grown a lot since then but he definitely wasn't very nice to Kail when Isaac was a baby.

One of the benefits all these kids born /raised on this franchise will have is a video record of their childhood which will come in handy when they are in therapy when they get older. Of course its an edited version, but its a lot more than most people have. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Emmierose said:

It sounds controlling, but Kail said she needed the car to get to school. Bitch was probably driving it all around town and returning it with the gas on E.

He was a jerk to Kailyn, though, and I don't think anyone can argue he wasn't. If he had his way, Kail would have been kicked out of his parents' house and left to fend for herself at 17 years old. No one forced him to forgo using a condom, so Kail's never ending presence in his life was his own fault. That said, at least he does have some capacity for growth and kindness, unlike his bitch of an ex girlfriend Kail.

16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Jo work?  Honestly does anybody work?  I wonder if MTV carries health insurance on this group of free loading idiots?

When he posted his bank statement showing he was making monthly child support payments to Kail, he said he had a job, but I don't know what it is.

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Tatum said:

It sounds controlling, but Kail said she needed the car to get to school. Bitch was probably driving it all around town and returning it with the gas on E.

He was a jerk to Kailyn, though, and I don't think anyone can argue he wasn't. If he had his way, Kail would have been kicked out of his parents' house and left to fend for herself at 17 years old. No one forced him to forgo using a condom, so Kail's never ending presence in his life was his own fault. That said, at least he does have some capacity for growth and kindness, unlike his bitch of an ex girlfriend Kail.

When he posted his bank statement showing he was making monthly child support payments to Kail, he said he had a job, but I don't know what it is.

I think Jo was s bitch to Kail because he KNEW who Kail was even then. Her true self wasn't revealed to us for a few seasons but I think Jo was aware of the cunning shrew that Kail was even then.  I never had a problem with how Jo treated Kail because he was always good to Isaac. Jo won me over very early when Kail had a plan to take Isaac to go live with her dad.  Jo told her "YOU can go but Isaac is staying with me."  

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I think Jo was s bitch to Kail because he KNEW who Kail was even then. Her true self wasn't revealed to us for a few seasons but I think Jo was aware of the cunning shrew that Kail was even then...

Perhaps...but then I side eye him even more for having sex with her without protection.  

But I agree Kail has always been a grifter. It's all she knew.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Hey Kail! One day your kids will grow up and watch this show in context of their adult understanding. And. Never. Talk. To. You. Again.

Like you don't talk to Suzy. They will cut you out.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, Tatum said:

Perhaps...but then I side eye him even more for having sex with her without protection.  

But I agree Kail has always been a grifter. It's all she knew.

I think Jo did actually like Kailyn when they first started going out (unlike say an Adam type who just got off on being a controlling douche and was always evil). I think once Kailyn became pregnant and was able to move into the Rivera household, after Issac was born she showed her true colors. 

I am not excusing Jo for not using protection- he knew better. Both he and Kailyn made a choice to have unprotected sex, but I’m not blaming him not recognizing her grifter freeloader tendencies when she was just his girlfriend in a normal teenage way. People much older than him would take a long time to see such things. 

21 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I think Jo was s bitch to Kail because he KNEW who Kail was even then. Her true self wasn't revealed to us for a few seasons but I think Jo was aware of the cunning shrew that Kail was even then.  I never had a problem with how Jo treated Kail because he was always good to Isaac. Jo won me over very early when Kail had a plan to take Isaac to go live with her dad.  Jo told her "YOU can go but Isaac is staying with me."  

Basically. Looking at how Jo has treated everyone else in his life, if Kailyn was actually a nice person he probably would’ve been nice to her back (even if he didn’t want to be her boyfriend any more). 

• Love 8

I don’t snark on kids’ looks. I really, really don’t. So if I say this here, it doesn’t make me a bad person. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it until purgatory. 

Kail’s baby looks like a Snork. 

Whew! I had to get that off my chest. Satan, please don’t put that in my file.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t snark on kids’ looks. I really, really don’t. So if I say this here, it doesn’t make me a bad person. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it until purgatory. 

Kail’s baby looks like a Snork. 

Whew! I had to get that off my chest. Satan, please don’t put that in my file.

I just choked on my tea.

You remind me of my mother. She never, EVER says a bad word about a child. Years back I roped her into watching a bunch of my favorite trash reality shows. Toddlers and Tiaras was on and one of the contestants was....facially challenged. My mother was quiet until the end when she blurted out "That's the ugliest kid I've ever seen in my life." I almost had a heart attack. TV really does corrupt the soul....

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, TeenMom69 said:

Hey Kail! One day your kids will grow up and watch this show in context of their adult understanding. And. Never. Talk. To. You. Again.

Like you don't talk to Suzy. They will cut you out.

I am reminded of a line in the film Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood where one of the characters tells another whose daughter refuses to speak to her: "Sooner or later, everyone's bill comes due." Kail's bill will come someday, I believe, unless she greatly tones down her hosebeastlyness.

Edited by Adiba
spelling
  • Love 8

On the subject of Jo: Yes, he was kinda douchey to her on the 16 and Pregnant episode-but he also was a stupid teenager who made a mistake and was realizing he had to live with it (her). I felt sorry for Kail because she was young, pregnant, and likely hormonal. However, Kailyn still had Jo's parents on her side , so she wasn't entirely alone. She had a nice roof over her head, meals, and used Jo's car. When Isaac was born she had the help of the Riveras at home. Then she decided to date Jordan behind their backs. That's when she started to lose me.

Jo grew on me when I saw that he wanted to spend more time with Isaac as time went on. He didn't want Kail to take Isaac to Texas to live with her dad, he didn't want Kail to move to Delaware (which she did anyway before a judge approved it), and he moved to Delaware to be closer to his son.

When Vee previously mentioned something about changing the custody agreement because they had Isaac at least 50% of the time, Jo held off so as not to piss of Kail (he said it wasn't a good time to do so yet because Kail was going through the divorce with Javi and her pregnancy). He said it didn't matter because the net result was that he got to spend more time with his son, which was always a good thing in his eyes.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Jo did actually like Kailyn when they first started going out (unlike say an Adam type who just got off on being a controlling douche and was always evil). I think once Kailyn became pregnant and was able to move into the Rivera household, after Issac was born she showed her true colors. 

I am not excusing Jo for not using protection- he knew better. Both he and Kailyn made a choice to have unprotected sex, but I’m not blaming him not recognizing her grifter freeloader tendencies when she was just his girlfriend in a normal teenage way. People much older than him would take a long time to see such things. 

Basically. Looking at how Jo has treated everyone else in his life, if Kailyn was actually a nice person he probably would’ve been nice to her back (even if he didn’t want to be her boyfriend any more). 

Yeah, I think Teen Jo was sometimes douchy to Kail, but a) he was a teen who was also going through a difficult situation and b) it's reasonable to think that he saw a lot of Kail's douchiness before his parents/the audience did. Knowing Kail as we do at this point, it's almost certain that she played games telling Jo one thing, then telling his parents another and maximally played on his parents' sympathy for her and concern for Issac.

Just from the perspective of being an immature kid (as most teens are) and having your gf, who was pregnant with a baby you didn't want and who was becoming increasingly annoying, move into your house and get your parents to side with her and force you to do various things you didn't want to do would be very difficult. Yes, it was his "fault" for not wrapping it up, but (especially from his teen perspective) Kail was equally at fault, but not paying as high a price (he didn't get to move into her house and get her mom to make her do things for him that she didn't want to do). Also, I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if Kail lied to him about being on birth control and that was part of his resentment toward her. (We know that she lied to Chris about being infertile years later.) As adults/people who get it, we understand that "she told me she was on bc/infertile" is a lame excuse and doesn't diminish a dad's responsibility for his unplanned children, but I could see a dumb teenager thinking that it "wasn't fair" that his gf told him she couldn't get pregnant, then ended up pregnant (and moved into his house and got his parents to side with her "against" him).

2 hours ago, Adiba said:

On the subject of Jo: Yes, he was kinda douchey to her on the 16 and Pregnant episode-but he also was a stupid teenager who made a mistake and was realizing he had to live with it (her). I felt sorry for Kail because she was young, pregnant, and likely hormonal. However, Kailyn still had Jo's parents on her side , so she wasn't entirely alone. She had a nice roof over her head, meals, and used Jo's car. When Isaac was born she had the help of the Riveras at home. Then she decided to date Jordan behind their backs. That's when she started to lose me.

Jo grew on me when I saw that he wanted to spend more time with Isaac as time went on. He didn't want Kail to take Isaac to Texas to live with her dad, he didn't want Kail to move to Delaware (which she did anyway before a judge approved it), and he moved to Delaware to be closer to his son.

When Vee previously mentioned something about changing the custody agreement because they had Isaac at least 50% of the time, Jo held off so as not to piss of Kail (he said it wasn't a good time to do so yet because Kail was going through the divorce with Javi and her pregnancy). He said it didn't matter because the net result was that he got to spend more time with his son, which was always a good thing in his eyes.

Exactly. In addition to everything I said above, to me, the proof is in the pudding and Jo has stepped up as a dad pretty much since Issac was born. IMO, he's a better parent than Kail is. Yes, it sucks that he was immature and assholish with Kail sometimes when they were younger, but I feel like he has more than made up for that, both in terms of parenting Issac and in terms of being a good co-parent/friend to Kail (which she hasn't really reciprocated). And Kail was an asshole too back then and has continued to be one to this day. I expect her to keep on being an asshole, probably even worse, as time goes on. When the MTV/SM money runs out and she can't replace that income with a fancy TV hosting job and Chris (and Baby Daddy #4 (and maybe #5)) have screwed her over and taken off, she will reach a whole new level of hosebeast that the McMansion, vacations, and fancy cars are helping to stave off for the moment.

That's actually another reason that I think Jo should go for as much child support as he can get now. Kail will almost certainly run out of money before Issac finishes college. I would expect her to be flat broke (and/or supporting 4, 5, 6 kids) by the time he starts college. When the money runs out, Issac will be even more expensive than he is now, needing money for the private school he's been attending for years (making it harder to switch him to a public school), expensive extra-curriculars and camps, equipment, trips, etc. (even before he gets to college). When Issac is 16 and wants to go on a school trip to France while Kail is raising 4-6 kids on her salary from a shitty job and child support only from Jo and Javi (speaking of which, Jo should realistically expect things to turn around so that he is paying Kail again before long), she won't be remotely sympathetic or even consider putting off her next tattoo or corrective plastic surgery to kick in her share, so Jo will have to eat the whole bill or disappoint Issac by telling him that he can't go. (Kail won't give a fuck and will just yell at Issac for being selfish if he doesn't get it.)

• Love 12

I hope Jo wins and Kail has to pay up the ass!  They share custody and Jo 's been kissing her ass for ever to make nice.  She continued to take his checks and pretend to be queen bee!

The worm has turned!  We're onto you Kail!

• Love 7
On 3/4/2019 at 1:18 AM, Emmierose said:

This is so interesting to me because a few seasons ago when Javi was throwing a fit about Kail going to that concert, I thought he was being an incredibly controlling ass. Of course, now we know that the Chris that popped up on Kail's phone during that argument was the Chris she was banging behind Javi's back. So in hindsight, I guess Javi was right not to trust Kail. Just like Jo was on to her true nature when they were teens, Javi knew she was fucking around too. Now mature adults would understand that a lack of trust means you need to end the relationship instead of trying to control your partner's every move, but no one on TM/TM2 is what I would call mature.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

This is so interesting to me because a few seasons ago when Javi was throwing a fit about Kail going to that concert, I thought he was being an incredibly controlling ass. Of course, now we know that the Chris that popped up on Kail's phone during that argument was the Chris she was banging behind Javi's back. So in hindsight, I guess Javi was right not to trust Kail. Just like Jo was on to her true nature when they were teens, Javi knew she was fucking around too. Now mature adults would understand that a lack of trust means you need to end the relationship instead of trying to control your partner's every move, but no one on TM/TM2 is what I would call mature.

I never agreed with how Javi handled that, but I didn’t think he was “crazy”, harassing her about nothing or trying to be abusive (like a David type). I figured Kailyn was likely cheating (physically) or being inappropriate with another guy (emotionally) and Javi knew that- thus why he reacted that way. 

Kailyn is most certainly the type to lie (even when caught red handed) and she is the type to bend the truth. Javi, her husband, asking her what’s going on with Chris, her reply of “nothing” would not mean “he’s my classmate”(like a normal person) but “well his penis hasn’t penetrated my vagina yet but we’ve been sexting and flirting and doing things I know I shouldn’t do because we are in a monogamous marriage.” Kailyn also not as smart as she thinks she is- a real gifted would’ve stayed married to a Javi type, and kept her shady ways on the down low (especially with him away) and not blown the good will by getting pregnant by Chris!

• Love 7

For all her 'I am educated bs' that she talks, she sure pulled a stupid move by shacking up and getting pregnant with a fuck boi. 

I don't care what she tries to say or how she tries to make everyone think Chris is the greatest thing. He is a fucking bum and got involved with a married woman and slept with this woman while her husband was deployed. Sorry, but Chris is just as bad as Kail. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

For all her 'I am educated bs' that she talks, she sure pulled a stupid move by shacking up and getting pregnant with a fuck boi. 

I don't care what she tries to say or how she tries to make everyone think Chris is the greatest thing. He is a fucking bum and got involved with a married woman and slept with this woman while her husband was deployed. Sorry, but Chris is just as bad as Kail. 

Best part is that he (Chris) shits in her face, talks shit about her, refuses to film with her, goes back to his ex, doesn’t pay child support, and only comes around in the summer time to use her pool! If that’s not karma I don’t know what is... I’m no javi fan, but I feel that he should at least feel at ease knowing this bitch is getting her payback! No matter how much money she has or how many paid/hangeroners come on the show, she’s fucking miserable knowing the guy she chose to fuck up her family for doesn’t give a shit about her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
13 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Best part is that he (Chris) shits in her face, talks shit about her, refuses to film with her, goes back to his ex, doesn’t pay child support, and only comes around in the summer time to use her pool! If that’s not karma I don’t know what is... I’m no javi fan, but I feel that he should at least feel at ease knowing this bitch is getting her payback! No matter how much money she has or how many paid/hangeroners come on the show, she’s fucking miserable knowing the guy she chose to fuck up her family for doesn’t give a shit about her. 

Javi should feel at ease. Despite being a famewhore with a Capt Save a Ho complex Javi does have basic human emotions and the ability to connect with people. I have no doubt he can be a kind, decent and fun partner to someone that would actually want him- no one wants Kailyn except to use her pool!

• Love 9
22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

My mother was quiet until the end when she blurted out "That's the ugliest kid I've ever seen in my life." I almost had a heart attack.

I loved T&T so I must know what child this was.

On topic, Kail is a hose beast.   Does anyone know if they have 50/50 custody now?  Wasn’t sure if the last court thing was about custody + child support or just child support.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

On topic, Kail is a hose beast.   Does anyone know if they have 50/50 custody now?  Wasn’t sure if the last court thing was about custody + child support or just child support.

Yes Kailyn and Jo have had 50/50 custody of Issac “officially” since Lux was a baby. It should be noted that before Lux was conceived Jo was taking Issac (and Lincoln) 50% of the time. Basically Kailyn had a year of “unofficial” joint custody and a year of “official” joint custody before she had to pay support. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I wish I could remember. All I recall is the she had brown hair and a God-awful name.

• LOL 2