Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So Kail had 50/50 custody but still took Jo's s child support!  I hope he didn't back down and kiss her a.. As always!

Supposedly they "worked it out" but didn't provide details. I think Jo asked for more than he really wanted or needed as a way of motivating Kail to act on dropping the support. Also, with someone like Kail, it always is better to let them think they "won" in a dispute. So if Jo accepted less than he originally asked for, Kail would be satisfied and all would be well in Hosebeastland.

As an aside, someone from the area in NJ where Jo used to live won the MegaMillions lottery (over 200 million $)--I couldn't help thinking that if Jo won that much money, Kail would've been on him in a heartbeat for support money.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Just keep telling yourself that.

Kail is going to be SUCH A TRAINWRECK mom when her boys reach adolescence. Her control freakishness, her insensitivity, her chaos (esp. compared to the relative calm of the dads of the older 2), her constant need for validation. I've always said she's Suzi without the drinking problem (and with an infusion of 7 figures in her early 20's). When the boys are teens, she'll be trying to be the "cool mom" with whom their friends enjoy hanging out (and even flirting with). When their friends are 17+ I could even see her having sex with them (if the circumstances in her life were conducive to it). I could TOTALLY see Kail being like, "S/he's not an innocent kid; they weren't a virgin at all and I had had sex with X number of people and had a kid by the time I was that age. I didn't rape anybody. If you don't like it, fuck you."

I believe that Kail loves her kids, but I don't think she's capable of loving anyone in a healthy way. Her own needs/wants always come first and they always will. Thus far, her kids are young (and therefore fairly pliable and uncritical) and she's had a ton of support from their dads/paternal families as well as her ever-evolving coterie of friends/hangers-on/semi-paid servants. When the kids start telling her that they don't like her paramour du jour; they think she's being a bitch to their dad(s); or criticizing/questioning her in any other way, she won't handle it well. Especially since the pressures of real life will be hitting her around that same time with the show ending and the easy money running out.

• Love 10

That actually is a cute outfit, save for what I think is a cutout near the cleavage. For people that are large breasted, that just looks like gaping fabric, not an intentional cut out. Or perhaps it is just gaping fabric. But one tiny little fix would make that a really cute outfit.

And yes, Kail does not need to be trying to quote Mean Girls, and if she's going to do it, she should only do it while wearing a pale pink velour tracksuit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

No matter what she is wearing, she is trash.

Sorry to go off topic but just wanted to let you all know that as of yesterday morning, after 15 months of hell, I am cancer free. 

YAY!!!!

On topic: I got nothing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Sorry to go off topic but just wanted to let you all know that as of yesterday morning, after 15 months of hell, I am cancer free. 

Great news. Happy for you.

On topic, while the outfit is cute, she isn't 18. Be a mom instead of what she thinks is trendy. 

When I watched her walking on the Game of Clones show, her legs looked fat as fuck. And as someone who is big, I don't wear short skirts because of my fat legs.

• Love 4

Just popping in to say I really loathe this bitch. Her talking about her brand new Suburban and her home, as if either one of them is “modest,” is a joke. I so wish this franchise would be cancelled so she would find herself with no job, zero skills, a degree (supposedly) from a shitty college, and 3 baby daddies by her mid-20sk.  

She is probably my least favorite person on TV.  And I watch most Real Housewives shows so that is saying something. 

• Love 13
On 3/8/2019 at 11:31 AM, configdotsys said:

Amazing news! Congratulations!

Regarding Chris, he's such a loser. I can't believe Kail threw away a marriage and great father figure for that freeloading zero.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Lauren's idea of a prank is different from mine.  Involving his young kid and social media?  Strange.

prank.jpg

Huh?!! How is this a prank? In a normal house you’d say “oh sorry” and shut the door. You don’t take a photo and post on social media. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Is Javi naked? If so that's a weird prank to play on your kid.

He doesn't have any drawers around his ankles, so I'd assume so. Or maybe he's sitting on the toilet in underwear, in which case I don't understand how it's funny/a "prank." (I actually don't get how having your stepson walk in on his father naked on the toilet is a "prank" or worthy of posting on SM in any way.)

• Love 13

Lauren sucks. I can see why she’s so insecure though, their relationship basically only exists because Briana wouldn’t continue their showmance and Lauren got pregnant. Maybe they’re made for each other 😆 PS: your past is still your past and it all still went down as it did...no tattoo covering will change that! Plus, it’s all on TV! 🙄 He has since deleted and turned off all comments. (He got the chess piece tattoo he got with Briana covered as an anniversary present to Lauren at Lauren’s request, if this isn’t clear, lol)

37CF92E1-4106-444B-9733-57599362CA9F.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 3/10/2019 at 10:39 AM, geauxaway said:

Do Jordan’s come mix and match now or did Kail buy him 2 pairs so he could look like that?  

Lol, I was wondering what the hell was up with his Punky Brewster shoes..I used to emulate her after watching reruns of her show and do that different colored thing with shoes or socks...when I was like 6! Looks bizarre on a grown man, even if they’re sold that way.

F7D84D02-94C6-4CD6-911D-505B5FAE1B02.jpeg

21 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Lauren's idea of a prank is different from mine.  Involving his young kid and social media?  Strange.

prank.jpg

This must be staged because why the hell is he naked? Weird thing to post, in any case. Also, gross.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Lauren sucks. I can see why she’s so insecure though, their relationship basically only exists because Briana wouldn’t continue their showmance and Lauren got pregnant. Maybe they’re made for each other 😆 PS: your past is still your past and it all still went down as it did...no tattoo covering will change that! Plus, it’s all on TV! 🙄 He has since deleted and turned off all comments. (He got the chess piece tattoo he got with Briana covered as an anniversary present to Lauren at Lauren’s request, if this isn’t clear, lol)

37CF92E1-4106-444B-9733-57599362CA9F.jpeg

It's sad that she (apparently) feels like she has to carve out some kind of SM identity/presence of her own and is grasping at straws to do so. It makes sense though, since she is the third of Javi's high-SM profile significant others (and he's only a reality TV 2nd stringer himself). And she only "earned" that title by getting knocked up (while he was sleeping with the two (more famous) ones as well). And he proposed to both of the others (when they weren't pregnant with/mothering his child), but (apparently) not to her. I don't think she should be pushing to marry Javi at this point, but I can see how the situation would be weird/embarrassing, even if she doesn't want to marry Javi. The relationship looks questionable/pathetic to the thousands and thousands of people observing it from the outside.

It's one thing to mutually fall hard and fast and end up pregnant/with a kid/in a committed relationship pretty quickly and it's another to "win" your baby daddy by default because he was dating (at least) 2 other chicks while he was fucking dating you and they both dumped him, so he was like, "Ok, you're willing to move to DE, you're pregnant... I'll give it a go..." She seems nice enough, so I feel bad for her.

• Love 7

I don't find that picture amusing in the least. I get that some people are cool with others using the bathroom at the same time but sorry, my bathroom has a lock on the door and I use it. Don't even think about coming in there when I'm in there. Oh, and bathroom humor? No thanks.

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

It's sad that she (apparently) feels like she has to carve out some kind of SM identity/presence of her own and is grasping at straws to do so. It makes sense though, since she is the third of Javi's high-SM profile significant others (and he's only a reality TV 2nd stringer himself). And she only "earned" that title by getting knocked up (while he was sleeping with the two (more famous) ones as well). And he proposed to both of the others (when they weren't pregnant with/mothering his child), but (apparently) not to her. I don't think she should be pushing to marry Javi at this point, but I can see how the situation would be weird/embarrassing, even if she doesn't want to marry Javi. The relationship looks questionable/pathetic to the thousands and thousands of people observing it from the outside.

It's one thing to mutually fall hard and fast and end up pregnant/with a kid/in a committed relationship pretty quickly and it's another to "win" your baby daddy by default because he was dating (at least) 2 other chicks while he was fucking dating you and they both dumped him, so he was like, "Ok, you're willing to move to DE, you're pregnant... I'll give it a go..." She seems nice enough, so I feel bad for her.

I totally agreed until your last line. I don’t feel bad for her at all. I think she wants to be on the show and wants fame. She has that, at least, in common with Javi. Why else would she put up with any of this? 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Javi has the absolute shittiest taste in women. From all appearances, he comes from a nice family, so what gives? 

Because it would seem his first love is fame, not any person. The woman he picks is merely who provides the best (relative, of course)  vehicle. Any woman who is like, no Javi, I won't intentionally try and get pregnant with a guy I've been dating for 2 weeks who is forever tied to someone like Kail, and honestly, I don't really want to be filmed so no cameras when I'm around, is likely nixed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I think Javi is really insecure deep down. It may have nothing to do with his upbringing. I'm pretty insecure myself, but I had good parents growing up. I think he looks for women who already have "baggage", because it boosts his ego to see himself as some knight who could step in and save the day. He can be "daddy" to these other kids. He can join the military and provide a single mom with benefits. I, honestly, think he was kind of using Lauren to make Briana jealous and ended up knocking her up. So he's stuck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 3/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, ghoulina said:

I think Javi is really insecure deep down. It may have nothing to do with his upbringing. I'm pretty insecure myself, but I had good parents growing up. I think he looks for women who already have "baggage", because it boosts his ego to see himself as some knight who could step in and save the day. He can be "daddy" to these other kids. He can join the military and provide a single mom with benefits. I, honestly, think he was kind of using Lauren to make Briana jealous and ended up knocking her up. So he's stuck. 

Yes he’s got a Capt Save A Ho complex to the 100x. 

Theres also Capt Save a Bro and Capt Save a Wounded Bird complex people have. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, Mkay said:

Looking at this pic I figure it must be Wacky Wednesday at Chris’ preschool because when it’s Wacky Wednesday all the toddlers wear mismatched shoes and have their mommies post their pics on social media.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, Rebecca said:

This must be staged because why the hell is he naked? Weird thing to post, in any case. Also, gross.

And Lincoln’s arm is pretty strategically placed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

What a lame and gross prank. What is the prank even? Walking in on your dad going to the bathroom? Gross. Also that prank is fake as hell lol. Totally staged which actually makes it worse.

• Love 12
On 3/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, Rebecca said:

Oh my gosh, y'all. I was reading tweets about this and the cast and their fans have such crappy grammar, I was reading "chess piece" as a "chest piece." I feel so dumb.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, Marley said:

What a lame and gross prank. What is the prank even? Walking in on your dad going to the bathroom? Gross. Also that prank is fake as hell lol. Totally staged which actually makes it worse.

Technically isn't that prank walking in on your dad who either is about to or just finished wiping his ass? I mean he's standing up off the toilet. I mean normal reaction mid dump would be "Yo, OCCUPIED< get out!" while seated. Ugh I hate these people. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5