Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, UniqueHandle said:

Oh my gosh, I bet Catelynn is so jealous she didn't think of think of that photoshoot when she was pregnant with little whatshername... not Carly2.

"Nova hold mommy's smokes... Ty grab the camera, Imma get naked 'cept for my boots and stand next to my horse."

Didn't Catelynn say something the other day about having baby fever? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Imagine being on a vacation that most people can only dream about and you're constantly arguing with people in Twitter?

Funny how she can find sick joy in declaring  the Javi cheated on Lauren for thousands to see but Brianna having a chuckle at her disastrous My Pregnant Pony maternity shoot and it's WW3. 

Hypocrite, thy name is Kail! The idea of being on vacation and being glued to a phone is just insane to me. Why bother taking a trip? Just stay home and look at pics of vacation spots in between checking Twitter feeds. Have someone take a hideous nude pic every now and then to post and you're good to go!

• Love 14
7 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Hypocrite, thy name is Kail! The idea of being on vacation and being glued to a phone is just insane to me. Why bother taking a trip? Just stay home and look at pics of vacation spots in between checking Twitter feeds. Have someone take a hideous nude pic every now and then to post and you're good to go!

Well, it's not like she's actually touring these places for personal edification or anything. She's going only so she can check something off her list and brag about her "jet set" life to her followers. Her main goal is to get selfies in front of famous landmarks and stunning vistas- not actually, like, enjoy seeing them for their own intrinsic value. She sucks.

• Love 20
On 3/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, galaxychaser said:

Horses nose is at her crotch level.

If there was a thought balloon over that poor horse's head it would say, "I came from there?!?"

If Catelynn follows Kail's lead then her therapy horse is going to need a therapist.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

lol. For sure.

However, it will be a poem about how HE felt about the moment. 

Stay strong
Keep fighting
Even though you are in pain
Just brush the horse's mane

#WritingisLiberating

13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Funny how she can find sick joy in declaring  the Javi cheated on Lauren for thousands to see but Brianna having a chuckle at her disastrous My Pregnant Pony maternity shoot and it's WW3. 

HAHA!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well, it's not like she's actually touring these places for personal edification or anything. She's going only so she can check something off her list and brag about her "jet set" life to her followers. Her main goal is to get selfies in front of famous landmarks and stunning vistas- not actually, like, enjoy seeing them for their own intrinsic value. She sucks.

Sad, but true. If Kail had any genuine interest in "culture," she would visit cultural/historic/educational sites in proximity to her home. I don't recall her posting pix of her taking her kids to museums, etc. near home. (Though she lives within an hour of Philadelphia, where there are many wonderful cultural/historic institutions; and within 90 minutes of DC, which, obviously, same; in addition to other similar places in the vicinity.) Kail doesn't really get why it's fun/interesting/edifying to visit different environments/countries/etc. She knows that it's "impressive" to travel to different countries, so she wants to do that and, once she's there, she tries to figure out what's supposed to be noteworthy and post IG posts of herself doing those things. I hope it's educational for her kids (and her), but I'm not super hopeful. I'm sure she puts way more emphasis on how nice the hotel/resort/pool/restaurant/amenities are than on local cultural attractions.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

If I didn't know anything about this fool, that post might actually be interesting, or dare I say inspiring.

But since WE do it's completely wasted. 

Hey Chris, why don't you take us on a journey of what it is like to be a dedicated single dad to your current children and future child? Of course that would require you to actually be a dedicated well intentioned individual/father. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Hey Chris if you wore a condom you wouldn’t be in this mess. Just saying. 

I do not understand why he didn't get a vasectomy when he tried giving up rights to Lux.  I get that he is too vain to think rationally.  If you don't want kids you take steps to not have kids.  

• Love 10

He probably thinks a vasectomy would make him less of A Man.  He doesn't realize that fathering a child and then deserting it pretty much revokes his Man card for all time.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, smhjess said:

I do not understand why he didn't get a vasectomy when he tried giving up rights to Lux.  I get that he is too vain to think rationally.  If you don't want kids you take steps to not have kids.  

I don't think Chris' attempt to relinquish his parental rights to Lux was a result of a thought-out decision that he didn't want kids. I think it was a super dramatic gesture in his ongoing drama with Kail. She made the super dramatic gesture of changing Lux's last name and this was his equivalent to that (whether he did it in direct response to that or not). He and Kail are very immature, selfish, and melodramatic. They will likely continue with these big, destructive gestures trying to one up each other for years to come, with neither really caring how it affects their kids.

Kail will be devastated when he has a kid with one of his other hos, so I'm sure that's on the menu. And he will probably make a big show of how in love he is with Baby Mama #2, maybe get engaged to/marry her just to fuck with Kail (who will lose her shit). Kail will probably eventually find some Javiesque loser and make a big production of wanting him to adopt Chris' kids. And so on, and so on. Yawn. I would just laugh at all of it if it didn't involve innocent children.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Chris is having another kid with not Kail? 

Not to my knowledge. I was just speculating that he will eventually have a kid with someone else. I think there was a rumor within the last several months that he knocked up some other chick, though. Not sure how that panned out.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

There is some Gossip on Twitter that she is back with Chris but I don’t know if it’s true or not or where it came from. 

I thought I saw that too! She is an idiot. She never learns.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

There is some Gossip on Twitter that she is back with Chris but I don’t know if it’s true or not or where it came from. 

What in the fuck is wrong with these two. Number one, he tried to relinquish his rights to his kid. That alone makes him unattractive. Number two, the whole restraining order thing, whether it is true or another lie by Kail, is reason enough for him to gtfo and if true is reason alone for her to stay the fuck away. Number 3, do not be around this turd simply because of your kids. The kids don't need to see the back and forth and uncommitted relationship between them, the lack or respect and the fighting. She is damaging her kids by jumping in and out of this fucked up relationship and obsession with a man who treats who like she is the last option. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I don’t understand what she sees in this mush-mouthed clown, either— much less having another baby with him.

You totally nailed it!  He’s the human Mushmouth from the old Fat Albert gang! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

She cut off Chris’s hair, but Lux can have long hair? What a hypocrite. Did her older 2 have long hair like that?

Fuck no. Their fathers probably would not have gone for that at all. Plus she famously once told Jo she didn't like the haircut Issac had gotten because it was too urban or some shit like that.

• Love 7

Put a shirt on your child if you are going to post pictures of them to your millions of un-vetted followers.  I hate to think of what kind of new followers she has attracted after her bestiality photo shoot last week.  You can never be too careful protecting your children!  She is disgusting.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

... I hate to think of what kind of new followers she has attracted after her bestiality photo shoot last week...

OMG. You guys. Dying laughing at the thought of a entire contingent of super pervs previously unaware of Teen Mom 2 that now tune in in the hopes that there is more naked women/barn animal interactions on the show.

I can just see it:

Super Perv #1- wow, this show is kind of boring

Super Perv #2- right? When is that blond girl with the tattoos going to go hang out naked with some livestock? We've been watching for 20 minutes now and all that's happened is five different 20 something women whine about how hard their lives are...

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 3/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, Mkay said:

She’s obsessed. 
She still cussing out people who talk about her “baby dad.”

2895D27B-681B-4363-9959-48A72484425D.jpeg

2A7766CF-6E76-42C4-984E-A2077E9BC781.jpeg

Kail is almost 28 years old (her bday is 3/14), about to have her fourth child, a NYT bestselling author, and a college graduate, but she still feels the need to cuss out anyone who says anything negative about her baby daddy (against whom she has a restraining order)? And it's not even like the comment was that serious. I guess Chris likes it when she "defends" him? Or she hopes he'll like it?

It's so bizarre. She seems to want to be taken seriously and seen as someone who is smart and accomplished, but she engages in incredibly childish and stupid behavior. All. The. Time. I would think that women who are pushing 30 and have children old enough to go online wouldn't post dumb shit like that in general, much less if they are public figures. In some ways, it's even worse than the bestiality photo. You could look at the photo as "art," whether you like it or not. Posting "fuck you" to some stranger online because she said she couldn't understand what you see in your baby daddy is just pathetic. It would be pathetic even if he were the best BD in the world, but the fact that she's always crying about what an asshole he is and how he's not going to be involved in his kids' lives (when she's not cussing people out online for saying he's not cute) makes it something 1000X sadder than pathetic that doesn't even have a name.

• Love 12
On 3/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, politichick said:

Fuck no. Their fathers probably would not have gone for that at all. Plus she famously once told Jo she didn't like the haircut Issac had gotten because it was too urban or some shit like that.

Wasn't it something about it not being a white boy's haircut?

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, smhjess said:

Wasn't it something about it not being a white boy's haircut?

As I vaguely recall, Kail thought the haircut was too much like the way many black/Latino guys style their hair and made a comment along the lines of, "He (Isaac) is half white, you know..."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Huh? Translation anyone? From Chris’s Instagram. 

I used to be copy editor, so I think I was able to figure it out:

”I don’t want someone who I care about making a fool of themselves because of internet trolls”

Could’ve fooled us, sir. 

Edited by ilovebeaarthur
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I used to be copy editor, so I think I was able to figure it out:

”I don’t want someone who I care about making a fool of themselves because of internet trolls”

Could’ve fooled us, sir. 

Thank you!! 😆

• Love 4