Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Mysteries, Revealed?

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm shocked, I say "SHOCKED!"  that  the unholy combination of Jen Shah and Monica are involved in this MYSTERY!!!

Shit.  I mean, Monica WORKED for Jen Shah! Weren't we all a little confused why Heather AND Meredith showed up in NYC for Jen's trial? Besides the CAMERA TIME, of course.

And Heather, honey; LYING about Jen giving you the black eye isn't something to be PROUD OF. It doesn't say you're a "ride or die" friend, it says you are STOOPID AND DRAMATIC.  THIS is the time  to reveal the golden nugget?

Sweet tap dancing baby jeebus.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So.....did production know about this from the start, or did they find out at a later date?  

I can't imagine that they knew from the start, because even for these shitty people who are producers and show runners, that is a really low-down sneaky thing to do to the other ladies.

Either way, I think it looks bad for the production company, Bravo and Andy.  If they knew, they are really low to do this to their original core group of women - throwing a wolf in sheep's clothing into the mix is really bad.  Especially one who seems to have provided a lot of social media bullshit.

If they didn't know, it could look bad because they didn't do enough vetting or investigating a new addition to the cast.  Although, I guess it must be pretty difficult to find out who creates a fake social media account.  I would assume that Andy may have either been really pissed about this revelation, or pissing his pants in glee over it.

I also wonder who it was that Heather called from ____ (they edited it out) to verify this information.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Kind of a full circle moment there with them asking Monica to own it when earlier in the season it seemed she was too broke to own anything….

Speaking of, nice Chime "credit builder" card, Monica. 

She is a total fraud and entertaining as this season was at times, her broke, lying, 'made up family drama' ass isn't a Housewife. 

Were Heather & Jen scissor sisters? Or was there a fight? 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Heather said it was her hairdresser Tenesha, who was also friends with Jenn and I think Monica, who told her all the dirt because she had a guilty conscience. 

Yes - that I heard, but, then there was something else that Heather said - that she called so-and-so from the (blank) to verify all that Tenesha said.  That was the part that was edited out, and I was curious as to who she called to get proof that Monica was behind the secret account.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, were the dms that Meredith (and allegedly Monica) received from the Reality Von Tease account?

When Meredith told her side of the story of how she only called Monica about the dms because Monica alerted her to them, I knew something was up. I wouldn't put it past Meredith to lie, as in "no I didn't", but I don't think she'd go so far as to make up a story

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

And to think- Monica had a bathtub and Meredith didn’t.

You know this was a good episode when I’m also watching The Curious Case of Natalia Grace and Michael Barnett wasn’t the most insane and over the top thing I watched tonight.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 19

In the scene where Heather showed the girls her black eye, Jenn looked guilty as fuck and started to reveal they'd tried to come up with a cover story but then shut up.

Monica kills me with the "you're jealous" bullshit. Jealous of what? She's a broke-ass bitch and no beauty queen.

How on earth can she possibly come back from this and appear in the next season?

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

In the scene where Heather showed the girls her black eye, Jenn looked guilty as fuck and started to reveal they'd tried to come up with a cover story but then shut up.

Monica kills me with the "you're jealous" bullshit. Jealous of what? She's a broke-ass bitch and no beauty queen.

How on earth can she possibly come back from this and appear in the next season?

I don't think she'll be back - none of the women will film with her, and I don't think they could build a whole new cast around one scheming, low-rent, lying bitch.  

As much as we all complain about the other women as a group or individually, they are reality gold, and Bravo/the producers know it.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yes - that I heard, but, then there was something else that Heather said - that she called so-and-so from the (blank) to verify all that Tenesha said.  That was the part that was edited out, and I was curious as to who she called to get proof that Monica was behind the secret account.

Maybe Heather will say who at the reunion but I doubt it. She’ll let this info be a cliffhanger like she did with her black eye. 

• Like 1

Wow. When Heather was all, You say your name is Monica, but I know who you really are! I was half expecting her to rip off her latex mask to reveal Jen Shah a la Scooby Doo. But that turned out to be even better than expected. Of course the producers knew. I’m sure that was #1 on her resume: Reality Von Tease, trolling these bitches with gossip 2020-2023. #2 18 months’ experience fucking my brother-in-law. #3 mother just as thirsty-ass and manipulative as I am. I admit to having sone empathy for Monica during that Easter episode, but for the most part, she wasn’t fooling me. She came in there guns-a-blazin’ for all of them, trying to act like other people were saying stuff when she was the one who put everything on camera, starting with the Angie’s gay, cheating husband rumors and not letting up from there. I mean, roll the tape (or, um, cue the cloud?) and show us how she introduced herself episode 1. She literally said something like Jen gave her tea on all these bitches and she’s here to spill it. She delivered, I guess. This will be the second-most anticipated Bravo reunion since Scandoval. Now we know why she got the “Andy’s right-hand man” seat.

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Haha I too was wondering about the possibility of a Scooby Doo ending 😄. To me this is the fakest of all HW shows, and there's no way the producers didn't know about it, and they made sure Heather "figured it out" in time for the finale!  Or maybe Tenesha, the mastermind according to Monica, really DID have a crisis of conscience at the exact moment Heather called her!  But I'll never believe it 😃

I must add:  a silly pet peeve of mine is people wearing knit hats in warm weather.  But I've discovered something worse:  as Meredith and the gruesome Seth were soaking in their own filth in that final scene, the asshole was wearing one in the tub! 😡

Edited by princelina
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Bravo is showing excerpts from the reunion during every commercial break. 

I also don't believe it's a coincidence Monica was exposed on the season finale episode, and it's possible Bravo knew either from the beginning, or later.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
(edited)

I'll bet Monica snatched up Lisa's $60,000 ring while she was searching through that bathroom...

Edited by Aim123
  • Like 12
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

What an ending to the season!  I will be glued to the tv during the reunion!  

I'm sure the producers asked Monica to be on this season because they knew she was contributing to Reality Von Tease. Monica didn't have any other credentials to be a part of this cast.  Her lack of wealth/over the top lifestyle made her stand out from the rest (even though some of the HWs probably aren't that wealthy, especially on SLC).  She probably went to them with her story and they thought it would be a great twist.  And it was!

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I apologize up front, I am only 10 minutes in, and I have not read anyone's comments.

But has Whitney lost her mind? When she was explaining what it was that bothered her about the book, and why she accused Heather of profiting off her sexuality, it was a couple of sentences about Heather taking Whitney's boudoir photos for her husband?

I think Whitney is terrified she will be replaced on the show, unless she comes up with a solid storyline. That's going to drive me away from watching these shows.

I don't mind some basic, boring reality, every so often, but I DO mind manufactured crazy antics in response to fake events or fake accusations. For us to only learn the entire fight or tantrum was actually a facade in attempt to cover up or disguise their mediocre lives.

At least Monica's not pretending to be extremely wealthy housewife, with time and money on her hands

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

If I was a conspiracy  theorist,  I'd say this was perfectly  set up, from start to finish. Angie sent DMs laughing at it, is she any better? . I liked having  Monica on,   she saved this season  imho. Why is it we've never heard of this terrible troll before tonight. I find that strange. Monica calling  Lisa old and leathery,  she was too brown, compared  to Whitney who was too red/ burnt. Made me laugh. Heather fake crying  at the end, good lord. I'm looking  forward  to the reunion,  it should be fun. Monica knows a lot, mostly due to the person  Heather trusted.

Spoiler

Monica kept telling Angie to pay the IRS, apparently  or allegedly she paid them off, before  coming on the show, it was the amount Monica mentioned 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 9:20 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Don't we think Heather should have used the "Name 'em," line at the mystery dinner table when Monica was saying Reality Von Tease was actually a few people?

She did name one....her "friend" Tenesha.  She threw her under the bus immediately.

I hate how Monica is constantly age shaming Lisa.  I just don't understand people who do that.   She'd better pray she lives long enough to reach that age.  I shudder to think how she will look then.  And she's so childish.  Admitting on nationwide TV that she screwed her brother-in-law like she was proud of the fact shows how immature she is.  I hope she was a one and done.  

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 17
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I agree that Monica (if that's even her real name) went to production with her story. I want to know how Heather knew to seek out Tanesha for the tea. 

Tanesha was/is Heather's hairdresser, and she told Heather who Monica was, etc. years ago, and that they were close friends. So, Heather thought she would ask her again for more information about Monica.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5

With all of the. screaming and hysteria I couldn't understand much of what was said and the screen shots of the Instagram account didn't help. Was Monica and company making up stories and posting about the other women? Has anyone here ever heard of Reality Von Tease or whatever this is called?

The way Heather was carrying on you would have thought she was going to tell them that Monica had been involved in a murder or at least bank fraud or other financial crimes.

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

When Monica was mentioning other people involved and they bleeped it out, I thought she said Brad. Wasn’t that Jens main assistant?
I read awhile back on another forum from someone that supposedly knows her, that Monica has bragged for a long time that she was going to get on the show. The person said that Monica wasn’t a good fit for the show. It kind of makes sense now even though it was rather vague.

The reveal made sense to me as to why someone would come on a show and admit their affair with her brother in law.  One season of Monica was enough. 

• Like 22

I’m not sure I buy that these women were waking up in Fear of what rumors that site would post. They need everyone talking about them to stay relevant. So, as much as I can’t stand her, Monica had a point about them being the site’s Best Customers.

honestly, this isn’t the kind of drama I actually enjoy. It’s very playground telephone and manufactured. I guess there’s no naturally dramatic and interesting people left who want to be on reality tv. 

No Monica next season, please. I can accept a certain level of fake, but this was too Fake with large doses of nasty thrown in. 

• Like 10

When the texts between Monica and Angie The Greek were shown, it was a series of laughing emojis and heart emojis, I wish they had shown the conversations that she posted those reactions to but Monica is probably comfortable with just showing half the story.

It is so odd that Monica's reaction to Lisa (or anyone) is to mock and insult like a 13 year old girl, it is cringe to watch and we all know that is her in real life and not just for the camera.

Meredith was speaking strangely at the mystery dinner, she slurred a few words did anyone else catch it?

When you come right down to it Monica mostly filmed her "friend," Jenn's meltdowns and abusive behaviors, what did she reveal about her cast members? I do believe that Monica buddied up with Jenn for some sort of gain, maybe not to learn how to fleece the elderly but for some monetary gain, the entree to the show was a bonus, she saw an opportunity and took it.  I do not believe one thing that comes out of her mouth, if her mouth is moving, she is lying.

How long was Reality Von Tease a thing, how far back did it go? Did Monica know how Heather got a black eye? Did Jenn know it was Monica that filmed her and posted the videos?

• Like 10
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How long was Reality Von Tease a thing, how far back did it go? Did Monica know how Heather got a black eye? Did Jenn know it was Monica that filmed her and posted the videos?

Apparently it was since the show started

• Useful 7
(edited)
31 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I haven't watched the episode yet, but wonder if Monica and Angry Control Freak Jenn dreamed up this scheme. Revenge for Jenn, $$ and exposure for Monica.

I don’t think so. I looked up this Reality Von Tease 2 account on Instagram, and it is all anti-Jen Shah, as far as I can tell by cursory scrolling. Even when I saw Lisa and Whitney’s pictures, I clicked to view and the responses were just about Jen. So I’m not sure what all the rest of them were going on about this account destroying their lives. Granted, since there’s a 2 in the name, maybe there was a different account that had since been taken down, but this is the one linked in various articles about the show. Plus, it seems to be the long-standing one because it’s leading up to and through Jen’s trial based on content. I guess Instagram doesn’t date posts.

I am assuming their concerns were moreover that you pretended to be Jen’s good friend while posting all of this, so if you did this to Jen, you’ll do it to us. And I am assuming that Heather’s point is that a “real friend” would do the complete opposite and cover for their friend—like I did when Jen gave me a black eye. Dah-dah-dum! Or something… I don’t know. It was all kind of confusing. But very dramatic!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 10
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I assumed that she called someone from production. One of the other things that Heather fast-screamed was that Monica's application for the show included the fact that she was Reality Von Tease. My guess was that she got the screenshots then called someone in production to ask them to verify that Monica did really apply saying that she was this account.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7

This was an entertaining episode. All the dramatic reveals and flashbacks, I was loving it. I was riveted during Heather's speech.

It's interesting that these women got so angry at how Monica "betrayed" them but had absolutely no anger for Jenn Shah when they found out about all the crimes she committed. Heather even said she doesn't care if Jenn is guilty and as we saw tonight, lied for Jenn about the black eye. They even gave Jenn the best room on vacation. But Monica running a troll account is a bridge too far.

"The page was meant to take down Jenn Shah. The other women were just collateral damage." This is probably the truest thing Monica has ever said. I still don't trust her

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Who knew one episode could prove that there really are standards to being a HW (low ones obviously). Monica is trash and doesn’t even come close to meeting them. Haven’t liked her desperate ass since day 1. What’s sad is that out of two parents, she’s the better one and her kids are with her. How fucked up is their dad? Well I mean he married and popped out a bunch of kids with her, so I guess he ain’t wrapped too tight either. Total trash. Bravo has hit new lows. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When the texts between Monica and Angie The Greek were shown, it was a series of laughing emojis and heart emojis, I wish they had shown the conversations that she posted those reactions to but Monica is probably comfortable with just showing half the story.

I think what was shown was Angie sending reactions to Reality Von Tease's instagram stories...Angie was interacting with the account, not Monica specifically.  That's what it looked like to me.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

t's interesting that these women got so angry at how Monica "betrayed" them but had absolutely no anger for Jenn Shah when they found out about all the crimes she committed.

The only "logic" i can come up with was that Jenn's Crimes did not involve or target them; the website did. Apparently Jenn bilking people out of their hard earned money pales in comparison to having rumors being spread about them.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Got a text about how cuckoo bananas this ep was, so I fired up my VPN in the middle of the Mediterranean to watch. That was.... A lot! Definitely would have enjoyed it a lot more if it wasn't clearly a set up by production from the beginning. 

Anyone else catch Whitney smirking at the end there while trying to console a "crying" Heather?

• Like 7

unless they do a major overhaul and hire someone "monica" friendly im not sure how they can bring her back with this cast... I would NEVER  be buddy buddy with someone that was suing me under a different name who had defamed the entire cast and bulled them for 4 years .. there is no building a friendship there

• Like 11
  • Applause 4

I also liked that this whole thing was kept under wraps and not revealed before or during the airing of the season. it made watching this episode much more entertaining.

• Like 10

Now this is why I watch reality tv!! Still unclear as to the whole thing with Monica going to Meredith's store in disguise. Other than she is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is the back story there? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Got a text about how cuckoo bananas this ep was, so I fired up my VPN in the middle of the Mediterranean to watch. That was.... A lot! Definitely would have enjoyed it a lot more if it wasn't clearly a set up by production from the beginning. 

Anyone else catch Whitney smirking at the end there while trying to console a "crying" Heather?

I completely agree this was set up since the beginning. I now understand why my FB newsfeed has been showing stories about this Vontease bullshit for weeks. Somewhere out there some blogger/producer has been setting the stage with a drip campaign of stories so everyone watching would know what the hell they were talking about. Again, new lows for Bravo with this one. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Now this is why I watch reality tv!! Still unclear as to the whole thing with Monica going to Meredith's store in disguise. Other than she is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is the back story there? 

that wasn't a disguise she had died her hair blonde for a while and it was during covid so mask were everywhere

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I don't think Monica was in disguise. She was a blonde until recently, and didn't have a spray (fake) tan. It was also during Covid, and she was wearing a mask. She changed her appearance just before she joined the show.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Who knew one episode could prove that there really are standards to being a HW (low ones obviously). Monica is trash and doesn’t even come close to meeting them. Haven’t liked her desperate ass since day 1. What’s sad is that out of two parents, she’s the better one and her kids are with her. How fucked up is their dad? Well I mean he married and popped out a bunch of kids with her, so I guess he ain’t wrapped too tight either. Total trash. Bravo has hit new lows. 

Monica's kids have different fathers.

3 hours ago, shoegal said:

I think what was shown was Angie sending reactions to Reality Von Tease's instagram stories...Angie was interacting with the account, not Monica specifically.  That's what it looked like to me.

Yes, it was messages (or really emojis) to the IG account. Angie didn't know who was behind it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is so odd that Monica's reaction to Lisa (or anyone) is to mock and insult like a 13 year old girl, it is cringe to watch and we all know that is her in real life and not just for the camera.

Meredith was speaking strangely at the mystery dinner, she slurred a few words did anyone else catch it?

When you come right down to it Monica mostly filmed her "friend," Jenn's meltdowns and abusive behaviors, what did she reveal about her cast members? I do believe that Monica buddied up with Jenn for some sort of gain, maybe not to learn how to fleece the elderly but for some monetary gain, the entree to the show was a bonus, she saw an opportunity and took it.  I do not believe one thing that comes out of her mouth, if her mouth is moving, she is lying.

There are three IG accounts, one had content until August of 2022, the other two don't have any, but it's possible it was deleted. 

Screenshot_20240102_233644_Instagram.jpg

• Useful 4
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I saw that too! 

You are on the Med? Are you going to show up in the next season of Below Deck Med? LOL!

Enjoy your vacay😃

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

The inside staff running around protecting the glass doors looked like they were prepping for a hurricane 

Most dramatic HW season finale I can remember! 

What is it with these ladies and their ‘games’? They always end in screaming, fighting and chaos. 

Most likely producer-driven. 

I wonder why Angie wasn't on the beach when Heather had her talk with them about confronting Monica. Anyone else notice that? 

I always thought Jen gave Heather the black eye. They had a codependent relationship and Heather seemed afraid of Jen. But I was surprised Heather finally admitted it. 

I hate how Monica is constantly age shaming Lisa.  I just don't understand people who do that.   She'd better pray she lives long enough to reach that age.  I shudder to think how she will look then.  

I don't like it either. 

Yep and it's SOP for Meredith. She's been drugged all season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7