Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Mysteries, Revealed?

• Start Topic

On their final day in Bermuda, Heather receives a devastating phone call; Meredith remains in hot water for her role in the rumors about Angie; a bombshell about Heather's black eye is revealed.

Airdate: 01.02.2024

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Whitney woke up with perfectly applied full makeup. Sure Jan

I guess that's better than how she woke up the other day, without makeup!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Whitney’s husband recently got a new job.  A business may not be crazy about their employee’s wive touting his excellent oral skills using his nose and that he allowed Whit to hide under his desk during working hours to give him a BJ.  On the other hand they may think he’s a champion.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Wow! Overly dramatic but Monica being like a spy, Reality Von Tees. I’ve never heard of that account but that’s crazy she was partly responsible for the Jenn Shah take down because was the one leaking videos and stuff. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bravo put her on the show to spice things up. 

• Like 19
  • Useful 1
(edited)

This was going to happen with the blurring of social media accounts and tv, I mean one of those people (bloggers, gossip site creators) ending up on a reality show. Reality (and beyond) people are in contact, or even pay those accounts to push their agendas, get favorable reviews, etc.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wonder if Monica will be asked back next season? Lol! 
And we finally find out that Jenn gave Heather the black eye. As if we all didn’t knew that already. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG!!!! 

I always know it will be a good scene when you see producers scurrying to either hold the women back from throwing punches or to get more cameras on the women.

They were scrambling to get that sliding door open 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)

I guess BRAVO finally gave Heather permission to tell the truth about the eye….  

Mary looks like she’s ready to bolt from the end of the couch at the first chance she gets in those previews.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 11
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

everyone with a working brain knew she gave her the black eye

I really did not know, it could have been just a big lead up to an innocent accident but now we know. I guess we also know Jenn can defend herself in prison, lol.

• Like 6
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Great end to a trashy season and Monica brought the trash. The reunion should be a hot mess. And Heather is finally going to tell how Jenn gave her the black eye. I hope she fired her hairdresser too. 
I hope Monica and Mary are not on the next season. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

We're going to find out what happened with the black eye? For once I am looking forward to a reunion

I swear if it turns out to be an accident like Jenn hit her with her elbow trying to put on a coat or something like that I am going to be pissed!

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7

This was so overdramatic, I was laughing out loud. The meeting on the beach. Heather dragging it out.  These chicks cannot act. Every scrunched up fake cry hidden in their hands. 'I'm shaking right now!' Comedy gold.  And Monica, doing her best 'stay tuned' with 'there's a lot more to this story, and believe me, you want to hear it!' Of course, Bravo will ask her back. She just guaranteed the reunion will be the most watched in a decade.  Monica knew this was happening beforehand. She wasnt at all surprised or pressed by the big reveal. 

Wonder how many happy meals they had to promise Mary to get her to show up for the reunion.?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

This was so overdramatic, I was laughing out loud. The meeting on the beach. Heather dragging it out.  These chicks cannot act. Every scrunched up fake cry hidden in their hands. 'I'm shaking right now!' Comedy gold.  And Monica, doing her best 'stay tuned' with 'there's a lot more to this story, and believe me, you want to hear it!' Of course, Bravo will ask her back. She just guaranteed the reunion will be the most watched in a decade.  Monica knew this was happening beforehand. She wasnt at all surprised or pressed by the big reveal. 

Wonder how many happy meals they had to promise Mary to get her to show up for the reunion.?

It was probably part of Monica’s contract to get on the show in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

In the perfume store scene Monica hands the sales person a green credit card then for the second try she hands her a silver card and it goes thru, hmmm.

Don't we think Heather should have used the "Name 'em," line at the mystery dinner table when Monica was saying Reality Von Tease was actually a few people?

• Like 14
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Almost makes me wish we had a Jen Shah reaction clip...

I had just a moment where I thought they’d flash to a view of Jen watching with a bunch of prisoner friends.

I Know Monica has become a fan favorite but this is pretty dirty. And her saying it started as a takedown of Jen and the others were collateral damage, with an oh well shrug? Big wow. Later she tried to sell it as some noble cause for the people Jen hurt, but what she said first is more believable.

I’m sure she’ll be back next season, but can’t figure any of the others would want to film with her. And given Monica has been doubling down on social media, this is Phaedra levels of “nope” from the other women.

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Yes, Bravo will ask her back.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In the perfume store scene Monica hands the sales person a green credit card then for the second try she hands her a silver card and it goes thru, hmmm.

Don't we think Heather should have used the "Name 'em," line at the mystery dinner table when Monica was saying Reality Von Tease was actually a few people?

I think she did name some names but Bravo edited them out. She screamed, "Ask__ ! And ask___!

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I had just a moment where I thought they’d flash to a view of Jen watching with a bunch of prisoner friends.

I Know Monica has become a fan favorite but this is pretty dirty. And her saying it started as a takedown of Jen and the others were collateral damage, with an oh well shrug? Big wow. Later she tried to sell it as some noble cause for the people Jen hurt, but what she said first is more believable.

I’m sure she’ll be back next season, but can’t figure any of the others would want to film with her. And given Monica has been doubling down on social media, this is Phaedra levels of “nope” from the other women.

It was a takedown of Jen Shah, and the women were collateral damage, not a noble cause. Bravo expected her to expose details about Jen's case, but it became a lot more than that!

The women will film with her if they want to remain on the show, and I highly suspect they might.

5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think she did name some names but Bravo edited them out. She screamed, "Ask__ ! And ask___!

Yes, she did. I think she named at least three people.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

If they film with her next season, they deserve everything they get.  Like Jen said, “what are you secretly recording us to use against us later when you get mad at us?” Yep.

1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if Angie H and her Elf on a Shelf husband were involved Monica

Yeah she jumped right up to deny it pretty quick. Hmmm….

that shot of her during her wrap up, trying to be sexy in a negligee was hilarious. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Speaking of the Perfume Store - anyone else think Heather forgot her card on purpose? I think she already knew about Monica and was baiting her to buy the perfume for her...

• Like 6
  • Useful 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

If they film with her next season, they deserve everything they get.  Like Jen said, “what are you secretly recording us to use against us later when you get mad at us?” Yep.

Yeah she jumped right up to deny it pretty quick. Hmmm….

that shot of her during her wrap up, trying to be sexy in a negligee was hilarious. 

Not Angie K. Angie H was on last year. She and what Jen dubbed her "fat little Elf on a Shelf husband" opened a finsta named Shah exposed or something like that, where they spread rumors about Lisa

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Lol at Angie's slack jawed "whaaaaat?" face at dinner. She thought they were just going to have a meal with a side of the usual fighting, not a fourth wall demolishing takedown.

This episode was worth the wait, but is there anywhere for the series to go from here now that the  online "fan" culture has so explicitly invaded the onscreen product?

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

There's no way that producers didn't know about this from the beginning and bring Monica for this arc. And I also think they told Heather about it (or left her a trail of breadcrumbs) much, much earlier than what was shown because there's no way she planned that speech/reveal in less than a day. Heather would relish the role of being an insider/pawn.

post GIF

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I guess BRAVO finally gave Heather permission to tell the truth about the eye….  

Mary looks like she’s ready to bolt from the end of the couch at the first chance she gets in those previews.

I didn't recognize Mary at first - I thought that woman was the Tanesha person they were saying is the brains behind the fake online account.

Looks like Mary's been having Ubereats deliver McDonald's Filet-o-Fish sandwiches to her closet - she looks like she gained a few pounds.

51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hah! Heather has to pay Monica for the $800 perfume and also, $800 perfume?

She could just deduct it from the outstanding bills Monica owes BeautyLab - under an assumed name.

IKR - $800.00 is A LOT for perfume, isn't it?  I don't wear any because I'm allergic to so many.

52 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

She can credit it toward her unpaid Beauty Lab bill

@SweetieDarling - GMTA!!  I just said the same thing!  🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Name 'em.

What a chance for Meredith to tell Monica, "You can go."

Heather had that honor tonight - but added "You can pack your bags AND GO."

• Like 6

They cut the scene of Meredith telling Heather to stop narrating her. I need to know what that exchange was about.

I will watch the last 15 minutes of this episode ALOT! It was everything! Lol 

• Like 6