Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Mysteries, Revealed?

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I agree that Monica (if that's even her real name) went to production with her story. I want to know how Heather knew to seek out Tanesha for the tea. 

Even Monica's mother asked her during one episode why she uses different last names!

5 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Most dramatic HW season finale I can remember! 

Most likely producer-driven. 

I wonder why Angie wasn't on the beach when Heather had her talk with them about confronting Monica. Anyone else notice that? 

Yes, I've noticed that Angie was not with them on the beach. I think it was because (they said later) the attacks on the Real Von Tease account were against them, the OGs.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Even Monica's mother asked her during one episode why she uses different last names!

Yes, I've noticed that Angie was not with them on the beach. I think it was because (they said later) the attacks on the Real Von Tease account were against them, the OGs.

Monica's mother said "Monica, or whatever name you're using this week..." 😂

Agree that Angie wasn't at the powwow because she wasn't part of the attacks. Heather mentioned that it had been going on for 4 years. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I finally finished watching the episode, and I still like Monica. I can understand the others being upset that she's a blogger, but it's not like she's telling lies about them. She admitted that she used the platform in order to bring down Jen Shah, but she also pointed out she hasn't said anything about any of them. At first I was shocked and thinking oh no this horrible Monica setting up a facade so she can damage their reputations. But all she is doing, is telling the world what they do, or what they confide it in her.

Yes, it's a 'nasty' friend thing to do, but I'm here for it. I'm so tired of these women not telling us what's really going on. If Monica's job is to make them be authentic and accountable, then go for it!

Once again, Whitney's voice was screeching in my ear as she fought to get some of the spotlight on herself. And then finally the camera focuses on whitney, and Monica's looking right at her, and Whitney delivers, "You've been lying, all this time, to my face!" Immediately, Monica snapped back, "I've never said anything about, or to, you!"

Of course Whitney did not hear a word, because she was screeching the same sentence over and over, "you lied to my face."

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, 65mickey said:

With all of the. screaming and hysteria I couldn't understand much of what was said and the screen shots of the Instagram account didn't help. Was Monica and company making up stories and posting about the other women? Has anyone here ever heard of Reality Von Tease or whatever this is called?

I have now!! 🤣. I actually went to Instagram and looked it up tonight.  Monica must have been told not to post while she was a HW.  Nothing recent.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I also liked that this whole thing was kept under wraps and not revealed before or during the airing of the season. it made watching this episode much more entertaining.

Yes, I had heard that the cast was not having anything to do with Monica and that Monica owed a lot of money to Beauty Lab, resulting in a lawsuit.  I just assumed they were all upset about that.  This Reality Von Tease account was kept under wraps.  

• Like 4
3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Now this is why I watch reality tv!! Still unclear as to the whole thing with Monica going to Meredith's store in disguise. Other than she is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is the back story there? 

I wondering  now, if Monica had anything  to do with Lisa's  missing  ring? 

31 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I have now!! 🤣. I actually went to Instagram and looked it up tonight.  Monica must have been told not to post while she was a HW.  Nothing recent.

Or anyone  else involved with this. Didn't  she say, it wasn't  just her account. 

• Useful 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes, I had heard that the cast was not having anything to do with Monica and that Monica owed a lot of money to Beauty Lab, resulting in a lawsuit.  I just assumed they were all upset about that.  This Reality Von Tease account was kept under wraps.  

Heather mentioned that Monica had three different accounts with three different names but with the same birth date in Beauty Lab on yesterday's episode.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I had the same thought, probably sitting in her sock drawer right now!

Or, it was sold at the nearest pawn shop in the Palm Springs area!  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

This was an entertaining episode. All the dramatic reveals and flashbacks, I was loving it. I was riveted during Heather's speech.

It's interesting that these women got so angry at how Monica "betrayed" them but had absolutely no anger for Jenn Shah when they found out about all the crimes she committed. Heather even said she doesn't care if Jenn is guilty and as we saw tonight, lied for Jenn about the black eye. They even gave Jenn the best room on vacation. But Monica running a troll account is a bridge too far.

"The page was meant to take down Jenn Shah. The other women were just collateral damage." This is probably the truest thing Monica has ever said. I still don't trust her

I was wondering about this, too, but, my brain went in another direction, which is a total conspiracy theory.  Heather also alluded to the fact that NONE of the women would ever go up against Jen Shah for anything, ever, from day one.  So, my thought was that Jen Shah knew a lot about each on them that they did not want getting out in the public, so they never went against Jen in fear that she would spill the tea about them.  Even to the degree of basically defending Jen during her arrest and trial, and Heather completely defending her over the black eye bullshit.

Then, I started linking that idea with Monica/Reality Von Tease, thinking that maybe, when Monica was Jen's assistant, she was privy to some, or all, of this, and that Monica, or whoever, from Reality Von Tease was dropping these tidbits of information on that account.

So, Heather (and the others) breathed a small sigh of relief when Jen Shah went to prison, because she wasn't a privacy threat anymore, and now that they've outed Monica, they can breathe easier, again.

I don't know....just throwing these crazy thoughts out there.

I cannot wait for the reunions!!  

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Anyone else catch Whitney smirking at the end there while trying to console a "crying" Heather?

I didn’t but I did notice Lisa seemed to be laughing behind her hand. Everyone else had their heads down like they were maybe hiding the fact they were laughing instead of ‘crying’. I wouldn’t be surprised if this had all been an act. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I didn’t but I did notice Lisa seemed to be laughing behind her hand. Everyone else had their heads down like they were maybe hiding the fact they were laughing instead of ‘crying’. I wouldn’t be surprised if this had all been an act. 

Heather was having a complete meltdown over Monica being a gossip blogger, exposing Jen's secrets (and some of their own, it seems), whereas there was nothing but support for Jen Shah, who stole from the elderly and treated them all like crap.  Something is still missing for me...

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
12 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I’m not sure I buy that these women were waking up in Fear of what rumors that site would post. They need everyone talking about them to stay relevant. So, as much as I can’t stand her, Monica had a point about them being the site’s Best Customers.

Yeah give me a break!  They love to see their names anywhere.

What exactly were they worried about?  What came out about them?  

I fucking hate Heather and she sounds like a fool when she says “ride or die.”

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Didn't  she say Angie laughed at some of it. All most people  have said they have seen,was all about Jen Shah, and her takedown. .

• Like 2
(edited)

Whitney just shut up. She’s reaching so hard with the being exploited shit.

The goats saying oh hey bitch made me laugh.

Finally they get to the damn phone call lol.

Another dumb ass game.

Meredith and her weird accent continues. She slurs a lot too.

Monica being Jen’s bff makes me think she’s just as shitty but she exposed her but maybe she exposed her to save her own self from bad shit. They milked the reveal of the Monica shit for all it’s worth like get to the damn point already.

I’m sure the producers knew all about Monica and it’s why they hired her in the first place. Monica really is a shitty person but it was a good reality tv moment. It’s weird how it all came out tho.

I don’t care if this ig account exposed Jenn tho Jenn is trash but damn to the rest. Not sure how Monica can stay on the show tho no one will film with her or talk to her again. Plus this was her moment no real need for her after the reunion.

Angie was looking kind of scared during the whole confrontation. She was looking shady.

Monica prob co founded the site lol.

I knew Jenn gave Heather the black eye it was obvious. Annoying Heather took forever to admit it. She could’ve said more details tho.

Them all sitting at the end together like that sobbing was a tad over dramatic lol.

The reunion better be good. Not sure why Mary is even there tho lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 7

I agree that Heather was hypocritical about finding nothing wrong with Jen stealing from older, and vulnerable people, but somebody else, like Monica exposing it is a huge issue.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I am assuming their concerns were moreover that you pretended to be Jen’s good friend while posting all of this, so if you did this to Jen, you’ll do it to us. And I am assuming that Heather’s point is that a “real friend” would do the complete opposite and cover for their friend—like I did when Jen gave me a black eye. Dah-dah-dum! Or something… I don’t know. It was all kind of confusing. But very dramatic!

Haha you're very generous - I thought it was because she has "made their lives HELL!!!" for the past 4 years!!!  I thought she was trying to say to Monica that they are all such BFFs that she could never come between them and doesn't know who she's messing with!  To which, again I say haha!

6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Anyone else catch Whitney smirking at the end there while trying to console a "crying" Heather?

As a matter of fact I did! 😄

5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Now this is why I watch reality tv!! Still unclear as to the whole thing with Monica going to Meredith's store in disguise. Other than she is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, what is the back story there? 

The real back story is that Meredith didn't want to start rumors or talk badly about others, yet managed to mention that Jen had stolen from her store - apparently the inference was to be that Monica was there with her during the stealing, and then lied about being there.

3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I always thought Jen gave Heather the black eye. They had a codependent relationship and Heather seemed afraid of Jen. But I was surprised Heather finally admitted it. 

Twenty bucks says that at the reunion she'll blame it on a drunken accident, which she could easily have said last year, because I'm sure that's what it was.  I loved how she kept yelling that she "had to" lie for Jen - um, no, you didn't.  And the heaving sobs at the end were hilarious - kudos to Whitney for keeping it down to a smirk! 😂

I don't know why that stupid Mary is at the reunion either.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

hen, I started linking that idea with Monica/Reality Von Tease, thinking that maybe, when Monica was Jen's assistant, she was privy to some, or all, of this, and that Monica, or whoever, from Reality Von Tease was dropping these tidbits of information on that account.

I think when she was working with Jen she got involved in whatever Jen had going on, and the feds offered her immunity to spill the beans on her boss. Monica does not have “friends” in the FBI. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 1:37 AM, hottesthw said:

I think when she was working with Jen she got involved in whatever Jen had going on, and the feds offered her immunity to spill the beans on her boss. Monica does not have “friends” in the FBI. 

Monica said in the first episode that Monica asked her to put assets in her name in order to protect them, but she refused to do it. She also testified in her trial.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

I don't trust a word Monica says, under oath or not.  I agree with the theory that she was partaking in the spoils that Jen Shaw was gaining, until either the Feds offered her immunity for her part to testify, or until the money started to dry up.

So does Tenesha still do Heather's hair?  That would, for many, be the hardest part.  Not the hair per se, but the fact that when you sit in the char at the salon, we talk.  And talk.  And share.  

No telling how much stuff Heather has shared at the salon, believing that she and Tenesha were actually friends, and that there was some sort of hairstylist/client privilege, a la attorney/client.  When, as it turns out, Tenesha seems to have been part of the game all along.

• Like 14
22 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I don't trust a word Monica says, under oath or not.  I agree with the theory that she was partaking in the spoils that Jen Shaw was gaining, until either the Feds offered her immunity for her part to testify, or until the money started to dry up.

This I would believe, seems like her MO, I wonder if her mother was a part of it too seeing they are cut from the same cloth.

In retrospect Monica said she was left in the care of a relative when she was young so her mother could run off to NYC to do whatever, do we think it was prison? Knowing how unscrupulous those two are I decided my theory is believable. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 6

Thing about the Feds is, they didn't just wake up one day and decide to move in on Ms. Shaw.  They had likely been tracking her for years.  They knew every single person she was involved with, they had likely been tapping phone lines, following, viewing transactions.

They knew precisely Monica's involvement.  Maybe Monica was an unwitting simp who had no idea that her wonderful boss was not honest.  Maybe she was on the take.  Who knows (my money is on the latter)?  Actually, I'd bet my next paycheck the Feds know exactly what her level of involvement was.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, Marley said:

The reunion better be good. Not sure why Mary is even there tho lol.

14 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't know why that stupid Mary is at the reunion either.

To tell Whitney to "Wake up, bobblehead!"

• LOL 13
On 1/2/2024 at 8:59 PM, bosawks said:

I guess BRAVO finally gave Heather permission to tell the truth about the eye….  

Mary looks like she’s ready to bolt from the end of the couch at the first chance she gets in those previews.

Every time I see Mary, I see this ..

On 1/2/2024 at 8:59 PM, bosawks said:

I guess BRAVO finally gave Heather permission to tell the truth about the eye….  

Mary looks like she’s ready to bolt from the end of the couch at the first chance she gets in those previews.

IMG_6223.thumb.jpeg.f4721cfebf7f8edf925c37e7eae0621f.jpeg

• LOL 13

Well that was certainly... something.

Just when I was beginning to think this franchise couldn't offer us anything new.

Wow. 

WOW.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I can't decide which acting was worse, Whitney and Heather about the book or the OG's vs. Monica. It all seems manufactured for drama.

My biggest eye rolling moments came from:
Whitney "waking up" in and removing her eye mask to reveal full and unsmudged eye make-up.
Watching Meredith trot along in her ridiculously too long and too wide-legged pants.

Heather portraying the OG's as a group of close friends...🙄

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Is it just me, or does anyone despise Monica's mannerisms and especially those "snatchy" hand movements she makes when she talks? Combined with her completely dismissive attitude when being confronted, she is just insufferable to me. 

Anyone who would behave as she does, who has children at vulnerable ages (isn't the oldest one an early teen?) is absolutely despicable in my eyes. Blathering on and on about f$&#*king her brother in law; airing her totally dysfunctional relationship with her mother (or fabricating it-who knows which?); causing a scene at every get-together with her "friends"; crying her crocodile tears in Bermuda regarding her family; working for/with Jen Shah- who exploited hundreds of unknowing seniors... she would sell her soul to the devil for a moment of fame or a few bucks. Disgusting. 

On another note, I cannot stand the current hair "style" trend which is heavily dyed "curtains" of hair just hanging limply on the sides of their faces. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 1/2/2024 at 8:55 PM, ZettaK said:

This was going to happen with the blurring of social media accounts and tv, I mean one of those people (bloggers, gossip site creators) ending up on a reality show. Reality (and beyond) people are in contact, or even pay those accounts to push their agendas, get favorable reviews, etc.

The snake is eating its tail and honestly... I'm here for it. 

On 1/2/2024 at 8:55 PM, Straycat80 said:

And we finally find out that Jenn gave Heather the black eye. As if we all didn’t knew that already. 

Call me naïve but I, for one, am surprised! I thought for sure Heather just knocked her face on a low-hanging cabinet and tried to wring a storyline out of it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 1/2/2024 at 9:25 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

What a chance for Meredith to tell Monica, "You can go."

Omg but Heather clasping her hands, standing up straight, and saying, "You can pack your bags and go" like she's a reality competition host??? That's the kind of cheesy shit I live for.

I LOVED IT ALLLLL

• Like 9
  • LOL 11
On 1/2/2024 at 10:33 PM, SweetieDarling said:

When Meredith told her side of the story of how she only called Monica about the dms because Monica alerted her to them, I knew something was up. I wouldn't put it past Meredith to lie, as in "no I didn't", but I don't think she'd go so far as to make up a story

Meredith really was the perfect mark (Marks?) for Monica. She's done this sort of thing before, so she has zero credibility, and she didn't put up much of a fight when confronted about it because she's "better than that" and "so beyond it all" (i.e. heavily sedated and only able to move 40% of her face). 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, ichbin said:

My biggest eye rolling moments came from:

Watching Meredith trot along in her ridiculously too long and too wide-legged pants.

How about Meredith's pants suit for scooter riding? 😄

1 hour ago, ladle said:

Meredith really was the perfect mark (Marks?) for Monica. She's done this sort of thing before, so she has zero credibility, and she didn't put up much of a fight when confronted about it because she's "better than that" and "so beyond it all" (i.e. heavily sedated and only able to move 40% of her face). 

It's because she's worried about the little handicapped children of the world!  Maybe we'll hear about them at the reunion!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 1/2/2024 at 9:34 PM, njbchlover said:

Monica's a smooth liar - too smooth.  She definitely is some kind of scam artist, and probably has been for a long time.  And, I definitely think that her Mother was in on all of this with her, from the start.

Otherwise, why would her MOTHER get pissy about NOT going on the trip?I got the impression Mommy really thought SHE should go to Bermuda!  As if she were a cast member.  IS SHE?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I would have enjoyed this so much more if I trusted that anything we see on Bravo was real anymore.   We’ve now been duped by so many damn producer-driven storylines and events, there’s just not much about this that I believe could have happened “organically”.  

They’re all full of shit, really.  Monica’s a treasure trove of shady, shocking behavior and is one of the least trustworthy characters we’ve seen, but I feel that there’s so much orchestrated drama and bullshit happenstance that it’s more eye-roll-inducing than entertaining at this point.

I’d like to think that we’ll get the truth about Heather’s black eye, but I don’t think I’ll believe it anyway, so I’m not waiting on bated breath, like I wish I were.  

I know, I’m a TOTAL Debbie Downer, I admit it 100%!  I no longer enjoy watching for the slim chance that “reality” television might show something real every now and then.  This just confirmed it for me.  Wah wahhhhhh 👎 Apologies for raining on what should be one hell of a parade!

• Like 8

You're totally right though!  There's just no way this wrapped up like this by the season finale on its own.  Especially in this franchise, where Heather may have been "ride or die" for Jen for some unknown reason, but the rest of them aren't believable as friends or even a "friend group" as they like to say.

• Like 6
(edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 10:25 AM, Starlight925 said:

So does Tenesha still do Heather's hair?  That would, for many, be the hardest part.  Not the hair per se, but the fact that when you sit in the char at the salon, we talk.  And talk.  And share.  

No telling how much stuff Heather has shared at the salon, believing that she and Tenesha were actually friends, and that there was some sort of hairstylist/client privilege, a la attorney/client.  When, as it turns out, Tenesha seems to have been part of the game all along.

Tenesha is already revealing more private info about Monica. 

On 1/4/2024 at 8:30 PM, princelina said:

How about Meredith's pants suit for scooter riding? 😄

It's because she's worried about the little handicapped children of the world!  Maybe we'll hear about them at the reunion!

Long coat with very long, dragging unhemmed bell bottom jeans for scooter riding!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I know we're not supposed to mention politicians, but this was on the show (I think???) and I just wanted to get clarification. 

In the midst of her tirade against Lisa, did Monica call her a "Donald Trump fan"?! It's all garbled because there's so much screaming but I could have sworn she said that, and my closed captioning seems to agree. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I know we're not supposed to mention politicians, but this was on the show (I think???) and I just wanted to get clarification. 

In the midst of her tirade against Lisa, did Monica call her a "Donald Trump fan"?! It's all garbled because there's so much screaming but I could have sworn she said that, and my closed captioning seems to agree. 

She did say that.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I thought she said she had Donald Trump hands. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

In the aftermath of all of this mess, I have a really, really strong belief that there IS footage of the occurrence of Heather’s black eye.

I also believe wholeheartedly that there is footage of Kathy’s offensive rants in Aspen.  

I believe Cease and Desist orders are magic wands that cause footage to disappear and therefore cause Andy to lie like a dog.  

I love that this all might cause a huge shakeup in the Bravoverse, while we see HW’s bucking the exploitative machine that is Real Housewives.  Now, THAT is something for which to pop some damn popcorn!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

I thought she said she had Donald Trump hands. 🤣

At one point I thought I heard “Donald Trump spray tan.” 

• LOL 17
(edited)
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Yes, she said Lisa is a fan of Trump.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

In the aftermath of all of this mess, I have a really, really strong belief that there IS footage of the occurrence of Heather’s black eye.

I also believe wholeheartedly that there is footage of Kathy’s offensive rants in Aspen.  

I believe Cease and Desist orders are magic wands that cause footage to disappear and therefore cause Andy to lie like a dog.  

I love that this all might cause a huge shakeup in the Bravoverse, while we see HW’s bucking the exploitative machine that is Real Housewives.  Now, THAT is something for which to pop some damn popcorn!

Bravo, the women, or the Airbnb they stayed at in San Diego might have footage of the black eye incident.

There might be footage of Kathy Hilton's rant in Aspen, at least of some of it. Kathy sent a cease and desist letter to her own sister (Kyle Richards) regarding American Woman, Kyle's tv show which was based very loosely on family history. She would do it with Bravo, as well. She did it with gossip "media", and Lisa Rinna who said she received a cease and desist letter. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Has anyone featured the idea that Tenesha and Heather BOTH contributed to the blog? Heather sure didn't display any outrage or feelings of betrayal to the expected degree did she? I would love to know if Heather was treated kindly in the original content. 

• Useful 2

Why didn't this Monica/Reality Von Tease do an expose on Meredith's breast plate? Bravo was hinting at getting to that question on a previous reunion but fell short. The black eye and the breast plate are the two most important things the viewers want to get to the bottom of!

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Audpaud said:

Has anyone featured the idea that Tenesha and Heather BOTH contributed to the blog? Heather sure didn't display any outrage or feelings of betrayal to the expected degree did she? I would love to know if Heather was treated kindly in the original content. 

There was plenty of stomping, slamming, and teeth gnashing when Heather got that call. I don't think she's that good of an actress. I do think production was behind the timing, though.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1