Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Mysteries, Revealed?

• Start Topic

At the time Heather got the call, it was from Tenesha, outing only Monica.  So Heather thought her "good friend" Tenesha was doing her a favor.

It'll be interesting to see at the reunion, if Heather still speaks to Tenesha.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
On 1/3/2024 at 11:55 PM, princelina said:

I don't know why that stupid Mary is at the reunion either.

Mary was a stupid expenditure for Bravo, she did not add value to the show.

Only Meredith would wear a long coat and bell bottom pants to ride a scooter.

Heather's dissertation at the table after the discovery was like a closing arguments for a landmark case in a court of law, I think she missed her calling!

Monica is so use to being found out about bad things she has done she has neither fight or flight in her anymore, most people would have run from the table the second things got hot but not her, she figured she could defend herself in the weakest way possible, throwing others under the bus.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 1/6/2024 at 1:36 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

That's what I heard. 

"Fan," "hands," or "tan"? I guess some mysteries were revealed but some remain. 

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, ladle said:

It was FAN. I also thought hands, which cracked me up. But I had closed captioning on and backed up and the screen said FAN. Not to say cc can't have errors. 

I want answers finally about that black eye, and I do not want to hear elbow or something that could have been revealed last year. If it did not happen in a nefarious way, why the big hush?

While Heather certainly did a great job (albeit it very rehearsed sounding), I too struggle with her saying how they stand behind their friends, with Jen Shah as the worst example of a friend to stand behind since the end of time.  Monica is a broke blogger with not enough to do, clearly in her life, than stir the pot and try to get on RHW. But Bravo swung the door open wide, and here we are. How would the season have been without her? Baby voiced Whitney with her forced "you exploited my vagina!" ...Meredith and Lisa are both boring, although I would love to know what drugs Meredith is on and why Seth was in the tub with a knit hat. Angie K, while stiff and stilted was fun to me, and I welcome her back. I don't think the ladies will "want" to film with Monica, but those expensive mortgages may force their hands. ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

IF Monica and Tanesha did the Reality Von Teas site together, I feel that Tanesha has more to answer for than Monica.  Tanesha was probably getting a lot of the scoop from Heather while doing her hair.  So, she was sharing that gossip online, betraying Heather's trust.

Monica was one of Jen Shah's assistants for a time.  I'm sure Jen was "paying" her in expensive handbags and jewelry, since she had to launder her money all the time, and someone made a comment regarding Monica that you have to be paid to be an assistant (not in the HW world, just ask Sonja's assistants!) Monica was secretly taping Jen's rants and reposting her problematic posts.  She was targeting Jen and exposing some of her outrageous behavior.  I don't think she considered her a friend or even a good person.  

Both Tanesha and Monica threw each other under the bus, but Monica is the one being accused of betraying the other HWs.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, ladle said:

Donald Trump fan, because it was meant as a huge insult on top of the ageist, etc. comments targeted at Lisa. 

5 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

IF Monica and Tanesha did the Reality Von Teas site together, I feel that Tanesha has more to answer for than Monica.  Tanesha was probably getting a lot of the scoop from Heather while doing her hair.  So, she was sharing that gossip online, betraying Heather's trust.

Monica was one of Jen Shah's assistants for a time.  I'm sure Jen was "paying" her in expensive handbags and jewelry, since she had to launder her money all the time, and someone made a comment regarding Monica that you have to be paid to be an assistant (not in the HW world, just ask Sonja's assistants!) Monica was secretly taping Jen's rants and reposting her problematic posts.  She was targeting Jen and exposing some of her outrageous behavior.  I don't think she considered her a friend or even a good person.  

Both Tanesha and Monica threw each other under the bus, but Monica is the one being accused of betraying the other HWs.  

Tanesha and Monica didn't really say anything about the other HWs (as Monica told Whitney who was screeching about it), but Heather told her that if she spied on Jen, and revealed her "secrets", she could do it to all of them.

It seems the duo was copying security video footage from Jen's house, and posting it on their IG page. Jen, or rather her lawyers sent them a cease and desist letter. I added a post about it on the Media thread.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes, but only Monica is a Housewife.

I get why the ladies were worried that Monica would do to them what she did to Jen, betraying their trust and sharing their secrets publicly. Especially now that she has a larger platform. Rather than the finsta, she can profit by selling stories to the tabloids. 

I agree that Heather should also realize everything she said to Tanesha as shared but quitting a hairstylist is much easier than muzzling your co-worker. 

• Like 5
(edited)

What the heck does an $800 perfume smell like? I probably spend more on perfume than anyone I know, and I can't imagine spending $800 even if I were wealthy. 

Whitney's insistence that Heather exploited her sexuality was ridiculous. Heather wrote about the photoshoot and Whitney okayed what was published. Whitney leads with sex more than any other cast member and gets VERY graphic. Give me a break portraying Heather as this exploitive creep. She's not, nor do I think she sex shamed anyone. She just didn't want to talk about her or her daughter's sex life. If Whitney cared about Heather's comfort, she should have defended her cousin/friend. I wouldn't just be annoyed if I were Heather, I would be hurt by Whitney's treatment. 

Monica's age-shaming of Lisa is very mean and immature. 

And to the big reveal, wow! This was actually a really good finale. I can't wait for the reunion. I want to know more about what was said in that blog. I don't remember what was said about cast members other than Jen Shah. I am also curious about what led to the black eye, even if the person who caused it was the  most likely suspect. 

Salt Lake really brings it. I hope the same cast returns next season, minus Monica and Mary.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Donald Trump fan, because it was meant as a huge insult on top of the ageist, etc. comments targeted at Lisa. 

I went with TAN, because Monica is always calling Lisa stuff like leathery. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I went with TAN, because Monica is always calling Lisa stuff like leathery. 

And Lisa definitely over tans.  She's had some crazy  moments at the reunions, where her hands were many shades darker than the rest of her. (So it could be Donald Trump hands, too! 🤣

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What the heck does an $800 perfume mell like? I probably spend more on perfume than anyone I know, and I can't imagine spending $800 even if I were wealthy. 

Shipwreck, apparently!

• LOL 8
On 1/3/2024 at 5:02 AM, 65mickey said:

With all of the. screaming and hysteria I couldn't understand much of what was said and the screen shots of the Instagram account didn't help. Was Monica and company making up stories and posting about the other women? Has anyone here ever heard of Reality Von Tease or whatever this is called?

The way Heather was carrying on you would have thought she was going to tell them that Monica had been involved in a murder or at least bank fraud or other financial crimes.

I agree with you, the theatrics on the part of the cast was beyond.  I don’t mind that Reality VonTease targeting Jen but how was it torturing the others.  I never heard of the troll account, so what was said about the others.  I only saw on a screenshot that it said Whitney was a swinger.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I take it back that Monica didn't say anything about the rest of the women on the Reality Von Tease IG page. I was watching the episode that aired again before the reunion, and it seems that the page claimed Whitney is a swinger, for example! But it was maybe a couple of things, and the account was almost exclusively about Jen. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I agree with you, the theatrics on the part of the cast was beyond.  I don’t mind that Reality VonTease targeted Jen but how was it torturing the others.  I never heard of the troll account, so what was said about the others.  I only saw on a screenshot that it said Whitney was a swinger.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 1/3/2024 at 4:07 AM, Pi237 said:

I’m not sure I buy that these women were waking up in Fear of what rumors that site would post. They need everyone talking about them to stay relevant. So, as much as I can’t stand her, Monica had a point about them being the site’s Best Customers.

I didn't mind Monica because she wasn't making up random rumours, and as she pointed out her focus was on Jen Shah. Then the site closed. I was annoyed that the women were so terrified of what Monica might say, they wouldn't allow her to complete her sentences. She already told them that Jen was her focus, but the women didn't even hear that. And Angie... She's heard all this nonsense before, but I understand the women aren't supposed to say stuff on camera.

But if they aren't happy about things said on camera, why did they sign up with Bravo to open their lives to the public?

• Like 5
On 1/8/2024 at 8:58 AM, RealHousewife said:

Monica's age-shaming of Lisa is very mean and immature. 

I agree Monica's  "fighting words" are very immature. But when she goes to the old & leathery insult, she's just grasping at anything... and Lisa must have flinched. Because Lisa always looks stunning and never her age. I wish Lisa wouldn't react so strongly.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

Because Lisa always looks stunning and never her age

Then why does her ever present glam squad always make her orange or tanned leather colored and never natural skin tone? @SemiCharmedLife is right about her excessive tanning, even if it is bronzer it is aging her. I always wonder about the pillow case, towels, etc...with all the HW's and their tanning/bronzer abuse, they must have stock in Oxyclean.

I still chuckle to myself about Monica's imitation of Lisa, it was really close to how she sounds. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
(edited)
On 1/25/2024 at 9:04 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Then why does her ever present glam squad always make her orange or tanned leather colored and never natural skin tone? @SemiCharmedLife is right about her excessive tanning, even if it is bronzer it is aging her. I always wonder about the pillow case, towels, etc...with all the HW's and their tanning/bronzer abuse, they must have stock in Oxyclean.

I still chuckle to myself about Monica's imitation of Lisa, it was really close to how she sounds. 

Lisa might feel "insecure"- what a word in a HW world- because she is getting older, she is on tv, and she wants to look glamorous all the time. The truth is that Monica attacked her about her age at least twice that we saw on tv (it could be more times). But Meredith is older (she turned 53 in December), Angie is 50, and Lisa and Heather are 49. So, Monica targeted Lisa.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Lisa might feel "insecure"- what a word in a HW world- because she is getting older, she is on tv, and she wants to look glamorous all the time. The truth is that Monica attacked her about her age at least twice that we saw on tv (it could be more times). But Meredith is older (she turned 53 in December), Angie is 50, and Lisa and Heather are 49. So, Monica targeted Lisa.

I understand that is Monica's go to is Lisa's age but what I am talking about is Lisa's over tan, bronzer abuse, nothing to do with Monica or her age shaming. The glam squad needs to freshen Lisa's look a bit.  Lisa has been on TV for a while now, has thriving businesses, has a lot of things going for her, I do not think she cares what Monica thinks about her.  Frankly after the life experiences I have had, getting older is a precious gift and lucky to experience, Monica will someday get older and I hope some snot nosed nobody gets on her for her menopausal stage in life.

• Like 4
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I understand that is Monica's go to is Lisa's age but what I am talking about is Lisa's over tan, bronzer abuse, nothing to do with Monica or her age shaming. The glam squad needs to freshen Lisa's look a bit.  Lisa has been on TV for a while now, has thriving businesses, has a lot of things going for her, I do not think she cares what Monica thinks about her.  Frankly after the life experiences I have had, getting older is a precious gift and lucky to experience, Monica will someday get older and I hope some snot nosed nobody gets on her for her menopausal stage in life.

Lisa needs a better makeup remover and skincare routine for a start. Maybe a few visits to Beauty Lab & Laser for a resurfacing procedure, then perhaps a new glam squad that can make her look less orange.

I too hope Karma is a bigger bitch to Monica than menopause -and I hope she gets ALL the side effects

Monica only goes to age shaming because she is juvenile and that's the best she can come up with, to be followed up with "I know your are, but what am I"?

I too wonder about how they remove the tanner stains from clothes/linens/furniture. None of them seem to have resorted to slip covers. I guess we'd have to ask their cleaning crews and  the dry cleaners in California

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/25/2024 at 6:04 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Then why does her ever present glam squad always make her orange or tanned leather colored and never natural skin tone? @SemiCharmedLife

I love when I see you've responded to posts because you make me laugh with your opinions, and I always seem to agree. This time, I was 'trying' to take the high road and say something kind about lisa, but it appears it wasn't quite believable.

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I just wish Lisa wouldn't get into the back and forth with Monica, all the bickering, insults and talking over each other is pointless, and makes them both look bad. Lisa and Monica are probably more similar than they care to acknowledge. Regardless, Lisa needs to toughen up. Reality shows equal a lot of online nonsense articles (which also makes me wonder why they gave any spotlight to Monica's defunct blog.) 

• Like 4
On 1/8/2024 at 8:58 AM, RealHousewife said:

Salt Lake really brings it. I hope the same cast returns next season, minus Monica and Mary.

I could live without Mary, but I'd like Monica to return. I have a feeling Monica would be a good friend (and loyal) IF given the chance. The gals are as suspicious of Monica as they were with each other during first season. I'd like her to have another season to see if they can get past these superficial issues.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

I love when I see you've responded to posts because you make me laugh with your opinions, and I always seem to agree. This time, I was 'trying' to take the high road and say something kind about lisa, but it appears it wasn't quite believable.

Getting acknowledged is such a high, knowing I made someone laugh really warms my heart. Thank you, I feel appreciated. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 2/6/2024 at 9:25 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa is addicted to fake tanning. Didn't she have an argument on an earlier episode with the employees of a tanning salon because they refused to spray tan her without an appointment (it was very late in the day, and they were closing)? She said she received a letter from the management of the salon telling her they didn't want her as a customer anymore. Spray tanning dries one's skin. She also probably sunbathed without sunscreen when she was younger. All those, and the excessive bronzer in this dark shade age her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2