Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: The Nastiness and Rumors

• Start Topic

Heather talks to her daughters about the effect her book had on them; Whitney and Justin struggle with their changing roles now that Justin is back at work; Lisa hosts and event and confronts Monica

Airdate: 10.03.2023

• Like 1

Next time Whitney and Justin call a family meeting, maybe they should have a conversation with each other first to get on the same page. Also, what is Whitney doing that she couldn't take time out to pick up the kids if they need to be picked up? She "runs" her own "business," correct? She can't make her own hours?

• Like 20
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

But, did you guys know that Angie was Greek?

Whitney was basically like, 'so, you're still going to be doing all the cookin,cleaning and childcare tho right?'

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 11
  • LOL 4

You can't even have a conversation with Monica. You can see her not listening, just waiting to turn it up and suck all the attention out of the room. Pace yourself, woman! I can see why she worked with Jenn.

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

What the hell?!? The vwoumas and the nastiness came from Monica—and Whitney as an accessory—not Meredith. This is so fucked up that Whitney got Monica to say this on camera and then both repeat this on camera to Angie. Meredith may have given hints there were vwoumas but she wasn’t putting this shit directly on TV. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 19
  • LOL 3

Mary is such an oddball and socially inept outside of her HUGE comfort zones.

She is like a pallet cleanser between all the scenes of screaming women.

At least she is out of her closet this time around and doesn’t always dress like said closet threw up all over her.

She kind of cracks me up with her strange interactions with people.

• Like 20
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I always exfoliate with my false eyelashes and liquid eyeliner still on.

I am now thinking I should maybe exfoliate and wear fake eyelashes and liquid eyeliner. 
That being said, it wouldn’t hurt me to exfoliate.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Lisa’s being banned from tanning story was not cute or funny. Lisa was kind of funny ridiculous before but not anymore. Is she actually that rich tho? Her wealth seems like a house of cards.

Wasn’t minding Monica now no I don’t like her. She’s so irritating. I don’t know what she’s trying to do honestly.

Whitney is working full time? Lol I doubt she’s that busy and her businesses are that bumping lol. I see Whitney and Justin divorcing eventually. He prob wants it to be what it was like pre RHOSLC days.

Heather and her daughters? Boring.

Angie’s glasses at Lisa’s party were stupid.

Lisa and Monica’s argument was kind of annoying.

Mary is horrified about crepes but she just got like $50 worth of McDonald’s last episode. Like what? Lol.

Mary is just a bitch. She really thinks too much of herself and her own fashion sense.

Meredith is insane. I do think she makes a lot of shit up.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Mary in season 1 lived in her closet either because she was guarding the skeletons hiding in her closet or she believed her closet led to the magical land of Narnia.  Since then she's had a difficult time understanding the ways of our world....production and the other women should be there for her during this trying time.

Monica... chill out sweetie...you don't need to be so thirsty.  Sometimes that can come back and haunt you.

What is little girls.... I mean.. Whitney's purpose on the show?  

Heather's daughters are more mature than Heather.

I think Angie K is Greek...but I could be wrong.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12

The rumor discussion between Whitney and Monica was confusing.  Meredith said she heard things about Angie's marriage, but didn't say what.  Monica actually said the rumor and now they are presenting it to Angie as though Meredith said it.  I'll bet Monica heard that rumor from Jen Shah.  

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1

Regardless of whether the "vwoumas" about the "huzzzzband" are true, I thought the edits tried to display a weakness in their marriage, by showing Angie as being overly attentive to their daughter, to point of neglecting the "huzzzband,"( e.g. him going to bed alone). So Production is only too happy to go along with the "vwoumas." 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Whitney likes to know what is going on with her children but is pissed that Justin can’t do all the running around for them. Okay, bobble head. To me it looked like she wanted to minimize Justin’s new position. 
Monica is gross. 

• Like 9
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Mary is just a bitch. She really thinks too much of herself and her own fashion sense.

You mean her designer duds that are two sizes too big for her?  I guess when you borrow clothes you cannot alter them to fit properly.

Mary saying anything about vegetables to anyone at this point is laughable, she still has filet o fish breath!

Whitney already complaining about Justin returning to work is idiotic, firstly she got him a cake (no idea what the design on it was, Superman?), she has two businesses? The Wild Rose crap and what? 

Why is it such a horrible thing to have the major bread winner return to work where he will have health insurance and 401k's, you know real benefits and then complain about the time Justin might spend at work, plenty of two income households in the world today, most likely her kids spend the majority of their days in school so that is prime time for Whit to work, film, drink and whatever...she could be accused of emasculating Justin and minimizing his career which is the road to ruining a marriage.

Bud or Butt, Whit is a moron.

Gay vwomours about the huzzbin.

Mary dips in to the event, eats nothing,(says eww when asked if she ate anything), tells Heather she made a bad fashion choice about her necklace, (I loved it and I think I have the same one from Amazon), chides Angie or was it Monica about the crepe and lack of veggies on the plate, (get a grip Mary not everything is meant to have a veggie in it and we see you with your McD's). Meanwhile Mary eats nothing, wears so much leather she looks like a tiny leather couch.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Leather couch, Mary looks like a tiny leather couch, I guess that would be a settee.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Pi237 said:

But, did you guys know that Angie was Greek?

Whitney was basically like, 'so, you're still going to be doing all the cookin,cleaning and childcare tho right?'

Right?! He only said he wouldn't be available to pick up the kids from school, and she seemed almost offended that she might have to do it, along with all the housework. Do they not have school busses? Can't she get a ride with a friend? 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The rumor discussion between Whitney and Monica was confusing.  Meredith said she heard things about Angie's marriage, but didn't say what.  Monica actually said the rumor and now they are presenting it to Angie as though Meredith said it.  I'll be Monica heard that rumor from Jen Shah.  

But, Whitney said that Meredith did her "serious eye" thing when she said it, so the huzzband vwoomas must be true 🤣

• LOL 12
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Whitney already complaining about Justin returning to work is idiotic, firstly she got him a cake (no idea what the design on it was, Superman?), she has two businesses? The Wild Rose crap and what? 

Did they even cut the cake? Were the kids sent off (camera) to do homework with no cake? The humanity! Is this the world we live in?

• LOL 17

Also, Lisa “I’m not materialistic. My hobbies are just more expensive than yours.” Lol

Mary, “just don’t eat your life away.” What a miserable cow she is. She just shows up to look down her nose at everyone, which would be funny if she was even a little clever instead of outright insulting. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
39 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Also, Lisa “I’m not materialistic. My hobbies are just more expensive than yours

Now see, THIS is why I like Lisa so much (for the most part). She ain’t apologizing for what she’s got or how she got it for nobody. Good for you girl. This is why I watch HW, to see how the other half lives. Heather D from the OC was showing a little of this this season too, which made me enjoy her more as well. I’m so over fake businesses and HW drinks and foods and colonics…just show me ladies crying over losing a shitload of diamonds in a toilet and I’m happy! 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Did they even cut the cake? Were the kids sent off (camera) to do homework with no cake? The humanity! Is this the world we live in?

Maybe it was a fake cake?

Maybe Whitney did not want to hear Mary ask why she didn't have vegetables with that cake?

Maybe that cake was just a vwumour?

• LOL 9
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The rumor discussion between Whitney and Monica was confusing.  Meredith said she heard things about Angie's marriage, but didn't say what.  Monica actually said the rumor and now they are presenting it to Angie as though Meredith said it.  I'll be Monica heard that rumor from Jen Shah.  

This is Whitney's MO.  Other people make vague references to rumors on camera and then Whitney actually spills the dirt (or asks someone else who does), but she tries to blame it on the original person.  I'd love to see Meredith react like - "OH NO, that's not the rumor I meant, but wow!  That's bad."

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

But, Whitney said that Meredith did her "serious eye" thing when she said it, so the huzzband vwoomas must be true 🤣

Ok, Whitney did make me laugh when she did that 😆

From what Whitney was saying, Meredith told her what the rumor was when they were at the airport leaving Palm Springs. So Mer didn't spell it out on camera, Monica and Whitney did. They seemed to be playing a game of who is actually going to say it on camera and then eventually Monica did. Whitney acted shocked but I think she knew what it was. I'm not sure if I even care because I don't like Angie. Her glasses at the party were stupid. I do feel bad for their daughter because whether or not this rumor is true, now it's all out there about her dad. I would not be shocked if this rumor originated with Jenn and she told Monica and Meredith.

Call me crazy, but I'm on Lisa's side. I don't think she actually works as hard as she claims she does, but if I made a lot of money, I would also be buying all the pretty things and traveling to St Tropez and Monaco. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I think when we spread a rumor about someone's sexuality it is like a fuse that will eventually lead to a bomb that will blow up in someone's face...it is like the have learned nothing from the other HW's shows.

Whitney of all people knows what it is like to have rumors spread about a married couples sex life, I am surprised she has encouraged Monica to spill the beans on camera or otherwise.

I have not skied since my early twenties, this show has inspired me to try it again or at least go sit in a ski lodge with a hot toddy.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm not sure if I even care because I don't like Angie. Her glasses at the party were stupid. I do feel bad for their daughter because whether or not this rumor is true, now it's all out there about her dad. I would not be shocked if this rumor originated with Jenn and she told Monica and Meredith.

image.png.e3ab6c4d45c4583580fdfd00dd8a6da1.png

• Fire 2
  • LOL 14

How low and thirsty do you have to go to put that rumor out there about Angie's husband? Even if it's true it's nobody's business. It takes a certain kind of venomous, malicious bitch to repeat it on camera. These people are not human. 

Angie and her husband handled it well (on wwhl). 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How low and thirsty do you have to go to put that rumor out there about Angie's husband? Even if it's true it's nobody's business. It takes a certain kind of venomous, malicious bitch to repeat it on camera. These people are not human. 

Angie and her husband handled it well (on wwhl). 

Exactly. If it is true then that’s their arrangement and it’s none of these other bitches business. Whitney is anyways involved with these rumours to it seems.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
23 hours ago, Steph J said:

Next time Whitney and Justin call a family meeting, maybe they should have a conversation with each other first to get on the same page. Also, what is Whitney doing that she couldn't take time out to pick up the kids if they need to be picked up? She "runs" her own "business," correct? She can't make her own hours?

Agree 100%, It did irritate me that she’s hounding him about helping out around the house and with the kids.  It’s his first day.  Does she expect him to leave work early to pick up the kids.  I’m not even sure what Whitney does.  I thought she had her own business? 
There are rumblings in the preview about marital trouble and I’m not surprised.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 5
52 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Agree 100%, It did irritate me that she’s hounding him about helping out around the house and with the kids.  It’s his first day.  Does she expect him to leave work early to pick up the kids.  I’m not even sure what Whitney doesn’t she have her own business? 
There are rumblings in the preview about marital trouble and I’m not surprised.

What is he doing, another MLM company?  He had a non-compete and waited it out so it must be another MLM.  That being said, if he’s supposed to be at an office 9-5 he can’t just leave to get the kids.  Whitney works for herself (2 companies?) so she can pop over here and there.  How does she not understand that?

• Like 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

What is he doing, another MLM company?  He had a non-compete and waited it out so it must be another MLM.  That being said, if he’s supposed to be at an office 9-5 he can’t just leave to get the kids.  Whitney works for herself (2 companies?) so she can pop over here and there.  How does she not understand that?

That whole vignette appeared staged to me.  Justin and Whitney were like community theatre actors on their first run-through.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
22 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Heather to her daughters: Are you nervous? Don't you hate going to school and being bullied? Do you feel scared? I'd feel scared if I were you. How's your anxiety? Aren't you so anxious? What about when you get attacked and called names? How does that make you feel? It would make me feel awful."

Daughters to Heather: Calm the fuck down. We're fine.

Heather to herself: There goes my lawsuit against the school district...

If they weren't being bullied, they will now with Heather talking about it on tv.

Lisa getting  banned from a tanning salon. Who knew she was a Karen?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
22 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Mary, “just don’t eat your life away.” What a miserable cow she is. She just shows up to look down her nose at everyone, which would be funny if she was even a little clever instead of outright insulting. 

I don't like her and wish she wasn't on this show. She doesn't interact with the other women much of the time, and she's mean. Her odd, inconsistent behavior strikes me as someone who is medicated. I've seen it with family members. Sometimes they are alert and on point and other times they are out of it or unavailable, depending on how much they've taken. 

Mary is also showing signs of an eating disorder or at the least an unhealthy view of food. 

The scene with Heather and her daughters was hard to watch. What I saw was two pretty mature, well-adjusted teenagers who were handling a difficult situation well... and their self-absorbed mother who wanted to make it about herself. So the daughters had to keep reassuring the mother. They seemed to be the adults in the conversation. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Not another "your husband likes to F men, your husband is gay" storyline again.  Didn't we already do this on RHOP?!  

And Dallas with I forgot but something about him going to The Rodeo Bar or was it the Corral and OC with Eddie.

At least with Potomac it was fact based.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And Dallas with I forgot but something about him going to The Rodeo Bar or was it the Corral and OC with Eddie.

At least with Potomac it was fact based.

“He gets his dick sucked at the Round Up.  I know the boys who do it.”*

I miss LeAnne.

I don’t like a “is he or isn’t he gay” storyline.  Why is it a thing?  Who is entertained by this?

*How do I remember these quotes but forget where I put my car keys?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Meredith, and Whitney should be the last to discuss the gay husband cheating "rumors". Meredith is still asked (by nasty individuals) on her IG if Brooks came out yet, and she (justifiably) gets really angry, and Whitney mentioned to Monica that they are rumors about her cheating on Justin with different people. So why are they repeating a rumor? 

Why is being gay such a big issue in 2023? Some people weaponize it as if it is something shameful. It became a story line in several HW franchises.

Whitney's daughter is a Justin mini me.

Mary really hates Heather.

Why does Monica accuse only Lisa of being materialistic? They are all materialistic in varying degrees, depending on their wealth. 

• Like 3

The problem with this cast is that, other than Lisa and Meredith, none of these ladies would be friends in real life.  The other RH shows that are successful have casts who text and call each other about their lives, are close, and travel in similar circles. 

Monica, Mary, Whitney, Angie and Heather are just oddballs to this group.   None of them bond like Bravo hoped they would, as Whitney and Heather aren't close anymore.

It's just impossible for me to buy that this group would ever voluntarily go on a trip together, let alone a dinner.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Mary really hates Heather.

Mary hates everyone.

I notice that even though Mary is at an event she sits far away from the others.

I wonder if any of the other HW's talked about the way she is dressed how would Mary deal with that because she has given us some crazy, multi layered looks and none of the others have said anything about it, restraint if ever there was.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2023 at 6:39 PM, QQQQ said:

Heather to her daughters: Are you nervous? Don't you hate going to school and being bullied? Do you feel scared? I'd feel scared if I were you. How's your anxiety? Aren't you so anxious? What about when you get attacked and called names? How does that make you feel? It would make me feel awful."

Daughters to Heather: Calm the fuck down. We're fine.

Heather to herself: There goes my lawsuit against the school district...

At UCSB, I can guarantee you no one but me knows who Heather is so her daughter is just fine.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
On 10/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

eyeroll ...not the your husband is gay shit .... ugh

I am waiting for one of them to answer an accusation like that with 'Fuck yeah!  We have a very full and satisfying sex life.  Wait, you aren't shaming him for being bi are you?'

• LOL 4