Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: The Nastiness and Rumors

• Start Topic

On 10/4/2023 at 6:10 AM, Pi237 said:

I love Lisa’s constant “I work hard!” As she swans around in a fur & sunglasses, watching everyone else work, declaring “Looks great, guys!” 

Her attitude is so fucking offensive.  I guarantee you that the folks that work very hard and still can barely make rent will be thrilled to hear they just don't work hard enough.  And the story she told about the tanning salon tells me everything I need to know about her.  Treats those she feels are less than terribly when cameras aren't on her.  Not that it would matter since she actually told that horrendous story on air.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Why does Monica accuse only Lisa of being materialistic? They are all materialistic in varying degrees, depending on their wealth. 

Monica said that because Lisa went on and on about how much her ring cost.  Lisa was also bragging about her designer clothes and what she pays for glam.  The other ladies may spend as much, but they are throwing around the price tags to impress us.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Angie’s Terminator sunglasses are dumb.

Mary has some nerve calling out Heather’s necklace, with how she dresses half of most of the time!  I did like her skirt but not the jacket that almost dropped into the pizza. And she was concerned about chip crumbs falling on her a few episodes ago.

I love Whitney’s daughter’s hair color.

Superficial, I know, but that’s all I’ve got for now. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Monica said that because Lisa went on and on about how much her ring cost.  Lisa was also bragging about her designer clothes and what she pays for glam.  The other ladies may spend as much, but they are throwing around the price tags to impress us.

I agree, but I think Monica chose to attack an established HW, something that newcomers do for some time in all franchises in order to create drama, and promote themselves. 

Other women in this franchise named brands, and monetary amounts before (both Angies, Mary, Jen). I admit that Lisa overdid it the last couple of episodes. Bravo likes the bragging by HWs though.

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1