Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

What is it with these kids and modeling?

Southern California?

Heather:  "I don't have OLD boots". 

hahahaha, oh Heather.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
wrong name
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

I didn't  know Emily's  daughter  was into modeling,  funny how these things just ' pop' up in a new season. Emily in her TH. The dress, the earrings,  the headband   yikes, too much! 

Is it my tv, or does Gina have a weird fake tan . It was yellowish brown on my tv.

I think Jenn knows what Ryan is really  like.  So maybe  they are just enjoying  one another. It seems to bother her really  good friend, Tamra though.( eye roll)

• Like 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

For half a second I was impressed that the Dubrows were taking Nicky to college in a U-Haul; then they flashed the footage from the Private Jet.....

He was only moving to Los Angeles where his college is. But his twin sister was going to Boston, so they thought a private plane was "needed"...I was watching reruns a few days ago, and Kelly Dodd said that she sent her very young daughter to camp in a private plane. The plastic surgeon she was dating back then didn't think it was a good idea.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
46 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

He was only moving to Los Angeles where his college is. But his twin sister was going to Boston, so they thought a private plane was "needed"...I was watching reruns a few days ago, and Kelly Dodd said that she sent her very young daughter to camp in a private plane. The plastic surgeon she was dating back then didn't think it was a good idea.

Ah - thanks for the explanation! 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Did Taylor announce she was bisexual before or after her second chance on the HWs shows?

I think it came out during the Beverly Hills HWs. On the show, or in the gossip sites.

• Like 2
(edited)

Thanks to Heather's musings about returning to acting, I realized I have no idea where Orange County is located. I thought it was just south of LA. The way they were talking made it sound like it was a 3-day bus ride (kidding, like the DeBrags would ever ride on a bus).

Also, not sure Terry saying there are no good restaurants in Orange County is a smart move. Enjoy the extra "seasoning" in your next meal, sir.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16

Tamra is my favorite but Heather is very entertaining when she is making a point lol. I loved her and Taylor's convo,good for tv. Lol at Shannon dressing up as a saloon girl, I was tickled. Taylor made me like her when she came out as bi.

• Love 1

I’m so tired of the blond extensions. They could all use a fresh haircut.

I can like Emily but come on. Modeling? The girl is very pretty but let her be a kid. Also why is Emily bashing her family and upbringing? It seems like a mean thing to do when the other party can’t tell their side.

Gina is a good side character. If she wants to go in on cheaters I’m here for it. 

Jenns husband never took her out so it makes sense that she’d want to bang a player from the gym right? Who is with her children while she’s living this new fabulous life with a self proclaimed cheater?

Shannon is my favorite right now. That is subject to change.

I forgot how annoying and passive aggressive Taylor can be. Yes Heather came off condescending but Taylor asked her to help her and to be in the movie with her.  Heather does make her career sound bigger than it was however it was still a career in acting. Taylor and Tamra dissecting it just to be a bitch on camera was shitty. They know it’s a trigger for her. The whole thing is stupid as I don’t see Taylor or Heather becoming the next big thing in the acting world but I’d say Heather would have a bigger chance of the two.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

All these years and all of the sudden big lips Taylor is bisexual- sure Jan.

I'm not shocked but I am...it brings up questions like did she sleep with Brandi, kidding!  Why do I have the feeling that Jen and Ryan's timeline of their affair will be the topic of the season rather than someone who explored their sexuality (while Denise was considered a villain for it and the HW's could not stop talking about it). 

Taylor is kidding us with her talk of how hot her husband is, beauty is totally in the eye of the beholder there for sure.

Heather is pissed about the movie she didn't even want to read the script, has not been offered the part and does not want to send a reel to them.  Heather even said nobody has reached out to her, so why not go about your business until there is contact and a decision to make?  Taylor was talking out of her ass about the role, surely Heather has come up against this sort of thing before in her illustrious career, right?

• Like 11

I took a look at Heathers IMDB. I have to give her credit, she’s done more than I thought. I never watched That’s Life but it looked cute and she was the star for two seasons with several big names.

• Like 6

Be proud of your work, but don't get pissy because someone said "your acting pedigree" - it was a complement.  She wasn't comparing you to a dog Miss High and Mighty, she was complimenting you.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Shannon loves a funny costume, doesn't she?  The saloon girl thing was cheesy, but it did make me laugh!  

That dude ranch looked beautiful.  I wonder how many other guests were there at the time of filming - it looked as if the housewives may have been the only guests there, or were kept far away from the other guests.

I wonder what the employees of the dude ranch thought of these women, parading around in their short skirts and designer "cowboy" boots and hats.  I guess they get a lot of that, because of the nature of the business, but I just can't with all the supposed western gear displaying designer logos.  (Is there a logo that Heather doesn't mind wearing?  Every scene she's in, there is an LV, Gucci, Prada, Chanel or something logo somewhere - even in her son's bedroom - there was an LV comforter on the bed)

It will be interesting to see how this trip plays out, especially since Gina won't have Emily to enourage her to be a shit stirrer.  

I can't stand Gina, but I think she is looking very nice so far this season.  The one interview look with the two piece grey/black outfit - she looks flawless - her skin is glowing and her hair and makeup are on point!  

• Like 12
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Slider said:

Be proud of your work, but don't get pissy because someone said "your acting pedigree" - it was a complement.  She wasn't comparing you to a dog Miss High and Mighty, she was complimenting you.

Fairly certain Taylor was speaking out of both sides of her Madame puppet mouth. Heather knew this, but was in an awkward position of either admitting she isn't Meryl Streep or defending her resume. She went with "I coulda been a contender" if not for my family. Unfortunately, this ignores the facts that she and Terry had many, many businesses and shows over the past two decades, they are wealthy enough to have lots and lots of help (nannies, chefs, drivers, landscapers, tutors), and other actors somehow have children and careers.

Heather should be proud of what she's accomplished. But she loses me with her "alas, what could have been if not for my family" talk. She's had every advantage. If she couldn't make it work or made other choices, that's on her. It's not too difficult to envision Heather as Norma Desmond.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 23
  • Applause 1
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Shannon loves a funny costume, doesn't she?  The saloon girl thing was cheesy, but it did make me laugh!  

That dude ranch looked beautiful.  I wonder how many other guests were there at the time of filming - it looked as if the housewives may have been the only guests there, or were kept far away from the other guests.

I wonder what the employees of the dude ranch thought of these women, parading around in their short skirts and designer "cowboy" boots and hats.  I guess they get a lot of that, because of the nature of the business, but I just can't with all the supposed western gear displaying designer logos.  (Is there a logo that Heather doesn't mind wearing?  Every scene she's in, there is an LV, Gucci, Prada, Chanel or something logo somewhere - even in her son's bedroom - there was an LV comforter on the bed)

It will be interesting to see how this trip plays out, especially since Gina won't have Emily to enourage her to be a shit stirrer.  

I can't stand Gina, but I think she is looking very nice so far this season.  The one interview look with the two piece grey/black outfit - she looks flawless - her skin is glowing and her hair and makeup are on point!  

I noticed that LV blanket on the sones bed. Do 18 year old dudes like that stuff? I mean I know Heather had it put in there but it seems an odd choice for a young man’s room.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I took a look at Heathers IMDB. I have to give her credit, she’s done more than I thought. I never watched That’s Life but it looked cute and she was the star for two seasons with several big names.

I used to watch it and it was a fun show.  The other stars were huge names.  I was sorry it didn't make it.  When I originally heard she was going to OC, I looked forward to it, and was so surprised to see how she turned out. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Heather.......whew. Listen, I get it. She is surrounded by these wanna-bes who would kill to have the IMDB that Heather does. So she wants to puff up and make her mediocre acting resume more than it is because it IS more than what the others have done. Way more. Respect.

They have ALL come on this show hoping to become stars, Heather included. Heather pulling out the whole "I gave it all up for my family" is such a tired trope. As someone posted above, most actors have families and get on with the business just fine. Many women in any career field HAVE TO juggle family and work; they don't have the privilege of choice. She chose a fabulously comfortable family life over a middling acting career. The two children she still has at home, one of whom is only 11, puts to rest the verity of her family first bs since she is now willing to uproot, move back to the LA area, and become Heather Paige Kent STAR! once again. 

Do these people even hear themselves when they talk?

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Nobody in the Saloon except these women. Looks like so much fun! NOT! So boring and Shannon popping up in her costume didn't seem like it went over so well. She is trying so, so hard to be fun Shannon. Not so easy when you're pushing 60, eh, Shannon?

Riding the bull. I had to FF. 

Shannon complaining about the first rental because she just couldn't do "that kitchen". It did not meet her standards. How much cooking is she going to do on this ranch? She is such a pretentious bitch. Just like Heather except she tries to be funny and Heather doesn't even bother. 

This season is a trainwreck. No, Tamra is not saving anything. 

• Like 7

"Heather's acting like Taylor stole her Oscar, like she's Dame Judi Dench!" Peanut Gallery Gina is my favorite Gina. I love her play by play when HWs get into rich bitch arguments.

Not to relitigate the Malibu Country "scandal" but if Tamra had been offered a part as she smugly claimed, there's no way she wouldn't have jumped on it.

Taylor keeps changing her story regarding the movie and blaming it on "miscommunication." Now she's claiming she wasn't just giving Heather the role, and that Taylor herself had to audition for her own part when she'd told Heather that she'd been offered the role since she was friends with the director. Heather had even remarked last week that those were the best roles, the ones that you're just given.

Uh oh, now this season's Jenn is commenting on this season's Ryan being shirtless. And there may be storms on the horizon for this season's Jenn and Ryan. If we find out this season's Ryan has a small dog...

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it only gets better .... then he cheats on you .. 

Taylor and her fillers I dont know if im gonna be able to handle this face 

I know I'm not!  It moves like rubber and is an odd color.  She also looks like a heavy drinker.  And seriously, how can anyone take her 2008 look seriously??? 

Even though Heather didn't set the world on fire with her acting career (although I did know who she was), I thought what she said to Taylor was spot on and vulnerable.  Talking about being at a crossroads in her life, putting her career on the backburner may have spoken to a lot of people.  Taylor is just being an asshole right along with Tamra.  Also, what is up with Taylor's blue dress?  She looks like an aging ice skater or she has decided aging hooker is her look.

15 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Did Taylor announce she was bisexual before or after her second chance on the HWs shows?

I knew from BH but what struck me was saying it was a 5 year relationship and being bi was news to her mother.  Huh.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I had never heard of Heather before she showed up on RH of OC.  For that reason I don't think she was ever that big a star.  
Some people knew her but I am sure she could walk down the street without being hounded by fans.  

• Like 9
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Shit, if I could afford private I would never fly commercial.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I had never heard of Heather before she showed up on RH of OC.  For that reason I don't think she was ever that big a star.  
Some people knew her but I am sure she could walk down the street without being hounded by fans.  

I had never heard of Heather either, and was surprised to read that she was in a series with Ellen Burstyn, an actor that I love. Reading the synopsis of the show though, it sounds like it would have been more relevant at least a few decades earlier, than it would have been in 2000. The fact that the series didn't make it through the second season may also point to Heather since she was the lead character. Obviously the big names weren't enough to bring the viewers long term.

In any case, I am not buying that she gave up some great career for her family. Several years ago on the show she was doing her best to get back into acting, and the storyline was that Terry was not happy that she wasn't home 24/7 as she was travelling back and forth to LA.  Then there was the guest appearance on an episode of Hot in Cleveland. You'd think she had been cast as a series regular.

Heather has also claimed that it was Terry that wanted her to do RHOC, that she wasn't interested. I believe that they both wanted it, as they love attention. I do find it funny that Heather is basically humble (if that is possible with Heather) bragging that she gave up her career for her family, but then drags her kids on this show. 

Does anyone else find Jenn 2.0's Ryan a turn off?  He always looks like he needs a shower and a shave. Some guys can do a nice beard, he isn't one.  I don't understand why she thinks she has such a prize? Do women really think bagging a serial cheater is an accomplishment? Yikes. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Does anyone else find Jenn 2.0's Ryan a turn off?  He always looks like he needs a shower and a shave.

Did you get a load of who Mother Tamra is sexin' it up with, he looks nuts and unwashed.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

When Heather got on RHOC, her D-list acting career was faltering.  She wasn't recruited for the franchise like Denise Richards, Garcelle Beauvais or Eileen Davidson, who won an 2nd Emmy when she left RHOBH.  

She had used the same "wanting to spend more time with her family" excuse of why she "quit" RHOC the first time.  Tamra claims that Heather was going to be demoted.

The tea was that on the bus in Ireland, Kelly Dodd blurted out that Terry Dubrow had an affair - and that the Dubrows threaten legal action if BRAVO had aired it.  That's why she "quit".

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 6
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

After I looked it up I remembered watching it (although not Heather specifically) and being kind of bummed when it was canceled because I would watch it with my mom when I visited.

• Like 5

I see Heather as a C-list actress at best. She was haughty and over the top in her conversation with Taylor. Agree with some of the comments here that she could've pursued an acting career while raising her family. She made a choice not to, which is fine, but I don't think that's the reason she didn't become a big star or even well known actress. 

Gina has lost a lot of weight. I like her hair makeover. Her make-up and clothes also look better. She looks great this season. I wonder if she hired a stylist. 

Jenna is setting herself up for a fall. Either that or the show is pushing the storyline that Ryan is going to break her heart. I'm not spoiled but all the comments about his serial cheating make me think they're going somewhere with this. 

Emily's daughter is pretty but didn't pose or photograph especially well during that session. She looked good in the photos she brought though. I hope this won't be Emily's main storyline. I'm not that interested in any of the kids. 

I was relieved there was no screaming this episode. 

I'm surprised Shannon's 18 year-old daughters need a babysitter. Perhaps it was more a guardian to make sure boys didn't come over though. 

I looked up the distance between Orange County and LA. It said 35 miles or 56 minutes. Not that far and certainly commutable for many people. My sister commuted 3 hours a day at her last job. I wouldn't do it though. 

Heather seems to be struggling with the beginnings of empty nest syndrome, even though only two of her kids have left. Perhaps that's why she's reconsidering her acting career, age, etc. It could also be menopause symptoms. In my experience, the physical symptoms were not good, but it also had a negative effect on my mood. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Nobody in the Saloon except these women. Looks like so much fun! NOT! So boring and Shannon popping up in her costume didn't seem like it went over so well. She is trying so, so hard to be fun Shannon. Not so easy when you're pushing 60, eh, Shannon?

Riding the bull. I had to FF. 

Shannon complaining about the first rental because she just couldn't do "that kitchen". It did not meet her standards. How much cooking is she going to do on this ranch? She is such a pretentious bitch. Just like Heather except she tries to be funny and Heather doesn't even bother. 

This season is a trainwreck. No, Tamra is not saving anything. 

Exactly.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm surprised Shannon's 18 year-old daughters need a babysitter. Perhaps it was more a guardian to make sure boys didn't come over though. 

I think so too.  When my niece and nephew were teens and their parents were out of town, my mom would drive by the house all the time (probably looking for a party.)

As far as boys go, someone should tell Shannon that teens can and do have sex anywhere!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Heaven forbid someone try to have fun when they're near 60 or older. Sheesh... 

3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I looked up the distance between Orange County and LA. It said 35 miles or 56 minutes. Not that far and certainly commutable for many people. My sister commuted 3 hours a day at her last job. I wouldn't do it though. 

It really depends on what time of day you're driving and what's happening on the road. I'd be extremely surprised to ever make from Orange County, even north Orange County to LA in an hour except for maybe at midnight.  It would be more like 90 minutes to two hours easily.  And not a fun commute.  Been there done that.  

• Like 16
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It's not really 35 miles - that's the calculation from downtown L.A. straight to the heart of O.C.  But from Beverly Hills or the westside of L.A. (where Heather & Terry live or commute from), it's 53 miles and 2 hours one way - and could be even more to go from Beverly Hills to anywhere outside of the heart of O.C. (such as coastal areas like Laguna or Newport Beach). 

That's because the route is on the 405 freeway (a main north-south State highway) a route that is almost always clogged or stop-and-go for some portion during rush hours, or realistically, at any time night or day.  Numerous traffic jams, accidents,  slowdowns around the LAX & John Wayne airports, mattresses in the road, what have you.

If Terry expects to commute 4-5 hours a day, that's going to get old very quickly (even with a driver.)  My guess is that his practice in O.C. will be limited to a day or two a week, or he'll stay down in O.C. for a couple of days at a time.  Or he'll move his practice up to Beverly Hills with Paul Nassif for most of the week.  Or he'll semi-retire but continue with Botched or whatever else he's doing.  A commute from the westside or Beverly Hills to O.C. full-time is not really do-able & more grueling than it looks by just looking at the numbers.   And won't leave him much family time.

Heather thinks she's dealing with an "empty nest," & yet there's still two kids at home.  Pretty dismissive of them!  Not sure what their school situation is - but seems Heather's recent yen to get back to her career doesn't match her "pedigree" or their needs.  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 15
(edited)
6 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I used to watch it and it was a fun show.  The other stars were huge names.  I was sorry it didn't make it.  When I originally heard she was going to OC, I looked forward to it, and was so surprised to see how she turned out. 

I also watched "That's Life", and I enjoyed it, but mostly because I loved Paul Sorvino.  Heather was okay - from what I remember, she was young and perky.  She did not, however, fit the role of the stereotypical middle class New Jersey Italian daughter stepping away from her familial expectations and changing her life.  She seemed just a little too "polished", if that makes sense.

I'm thinking that Heather now feels that she may have cheated herself out of a career by opting to be a stay-at-home Mom to her four kids and an upscale society wife to a "high end" plastic surgeon. 

My opinion is that while she is/was an adequate actress, I don't think she was going to be accepting Oscars or Emmys any time soon.  

I guess she is now questioning herself, wondering if she could have, indeed, "had it all" - home life, children and an acting career.  Something tells me that would not have sat well with Terry.

However, I do feel that she really lashed out at Taylor because of her own frustrations with her own life, and not directly with what Taylor was trying to do, which was get Heather interested in the movie role.  I also question Taylor's motives with this.  I wonder if she did promise, in a way, that she could, maybe, get Heather for the film?  Not that Heather's a big name or anything, but I think her Housewives popularity could be something of interest for certain directors and producers. t

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 11
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I remember her as Heather Paige Kent...even when she was sidekick to Jenny McCarthy on her sitcom.

She was a working actress for several years..and I get her insecurity about making a comeback considering she's 50+ and not been acting consistently.

And I love Heather vs Taylor...both passive aggressive and insecure...and Heather is insecure or she wouldn't be so offended.  Makes me remember when Lydia brought up that Heather's IMDB rating was lower than Vanderpump's in the season 8 reunion.

Gina needs therapy if she's triggered by Jen.

Tamra is still a pot stirrer I see.

Shannon dressed up always entertains me.  

• Like 13
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I started to type and the quote thing happened, no quote was intended, just ignore.

I don't know why Heather is so put off by having to audition for this cheesy film Taylor is in, the over acting Heather has done by telling Shannon she will rue the day (last season) and the text she sent her combined with Heather telling Taylor she would never send a reel or audition because she is "Heather (Fucking) Dubrow," was her audition!  How did Taylor or Shannon not laugh in her face?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Just started watching bUt even a year ago,  Ravi wouldn’t let people film who had COVID. Seriously, the emergency was already over for most of the country - and I am high risk…

Who is Ravi?

• Like 2

I'm absolutely on Heather's side on this. No, she's not an Oscar winning actress but she was a working actress which is more than what 99% of hopeful actors are.  And yes, she did put her career on hold for her family, so who knows what might have been.  But I think she is happy with her choices with the occasional thoughts of "what if..."  Which is something I think most of us experience even if we aren't actors/actresses

• Like 14

Tamra trying waaay too hard? Check.

obligatory vagina talk? Check

Bare-chested male significant other and sex talk? Check.

Gina’s whiny extreme vocal fry? Check.

Forced and clearly manufactured drama? Check.

Bisexuality? Check.

Clearly obvious pot stirring? Check.

falling down drunk in underwear? (Next weeks’s preview) Check

despite all of these housewife show tropes, I am finding this new season extremely refreshing after the horror show of nasty and vile behavior on the most recent season of Beverly Hills. It’s easy watching that doesn’t give me a stomach ache or headache.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I have to wonder how Dubrag and Jenny Mccarthy got along. Jenny is a belching, raunch talk kinda gal that would offend FP.

Yes, Heather, we got you gave up your career for family the 10th time you said it. I feel bad for the younger kids. Twins are gone, nest is empty, lets move....what in the actual F*ck?? 

Oh Tay-Tay, I can ignore your pufferfish face and obvious storyline grabs so long as you keep twisting Heather's panties.

Watching hunting shows is a far cry from tracking, killing, bleeding, gutting, skinning, butchering and cooking an animal. I don't think Gina is as rugged as she envisions.

New Jen seemed unsure of the gym rat lotharios fidelity. And she always will be. Heck, this girls trip is the perfect opportunity to paruze the pootang over at planet fitness. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

What does DB in the title mean?

I think as in IMDB. Not sure why they felt the need to shorten it that way: "You can't IMDB Serious" would have sounded slightly more clever (if a bit clunky)

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, dmeets said:

I think as in IMDB. Not sure why they felt the need to shorten it that way: "You can't IMDB Serious" would have sounded slightly more clever (if a bit clunky)

OH! I thought it was short for Dubrow! But your explanation makes more sense.🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Mar said:

Tamra trying waaay too hard? Check.

obligatory vagina talk? Check

Bare-chested male significant other and sex talk? Check.

Gina’s whiny extreme vocal fry? Check.

Forced and clearly manufactured drama? Check.

Bisexuality? Check.

Clearly obvious pot stirring? Check.

falling down drunk in underwear? (Next weeks’s preview) Check

despite all of these housewife show tropes, I am finding this new season extremely refreshing after the horror show of nasty and vile behavior on the most recent season of Beverly Hills. It’s easy watching that doesn’t give me a stomach ache or headache.

Yes, the season is not bad at all. I see a lot of interest, and comments here. The episode threads are several pages long. Did you check the Atlanta board? It's dead.

The ranch, and the surrounding area are beautiful. Leave it to the women to go (electric) bull riding in short skirts, or dresses, Cartier bracelets, and expensive watches, Louis Vuitton bags and designer outfits....

The Hermes throw on Nicky's bed was Heather’s idea. Her kids don't seem too obsessed with designer clothes, etc. 

Newport Coast, where the Dubrows live is not far from Long Angeles, but traffic is hell, so no, it's not less than an hour's driving, it's a lot more (I have relatives in LA, and I'm familiar with Newport Beach, as well). 

Glass walls in the summer (this was filmed in Montana in August) with or without curtains would make a room hot most of the day because of the sun on them, so I understand why Taylor wanted to avoid staying in it.

As for Heather’s career, it was legitimate, but she had to quit early. I personally don't think she is that talented, but some actors are less talented, and had decent careers. I remember that Terry was angry a few years ago when she auditioned in LA which is close by, thinking she might have to commute in order to film a sitcom (Malibu Country). That was when three of the kids were older. So, it was her choice to become a stay at home mom, but he obviously demanded it, as well, housekeepers, and nannies, or not. 

The questions about Heather’s resume were deliberate to create drama, something that it was to be expected. I don't think she wants to be in that movie (I don't blame her), but she didn't have an official offer, the way she would expect it from the industry, anyway.

I don't think Jenn's Ryan is attractive (although he is in good shape- he should be, he spends all his life in gyms), and he is a serial cheater. She cheated, and she got divorced to be with him, but it remains to be seen if they will stay together.

John didn't want, or was not asked to check on Shannon's daughters (I agree it wouldn't be babysitting, but checking to see if there were boys in the house), and this is kind of a red flag for their relationship. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, the season is not bad at all. I see a lot of interest, and comments here. The episode threads are several pages long. Did you check the Atlanta board? It's dead.

The ranch, and the surrounding area are beautiful. Leave it to the women to go (electric) bull riding in short skirts, or dresses, Cartier bracelets, and expensive watches, Louis Vuitton bags and designer outfits....

The Hermes throw on Nicky's bed was Heather’s idea. Her kids don't seem too obsessed with designer clothes, etc. 

Newport Coast, where the Dubrows live is not far from Long Angeles, but traffic is hell, so no, it's not less than an hour's driving, it's a lot more (I have relatives in LA, and I'm familiar with Newport Beach, as well). 

Glass walls in the summer (this was filmed in Montana in August) with or without curtains would make a room hot most of the day because of the sun on them, so I understand why Taylor wanted to avoid staying in it.

As for Heather’s career, it was legitimate, but she had to quit early. I personally don't think she is that talented, but some actors are less talented, and had decent careers. I remember that Terry was angry a few years ago when she auditioned in LA which is close by, thinking she might have to commute in order to film a sitcom (Malibu Country). That was when three of the kids were older. So, it was her choice to become a stay at home mom, but he obviously demanded it, as well, housekeepers, and nannies, or not. 

The questions about Heather’s resume were deliberate to create drama, something that it was to be expected. I don't think she wants to be in that movie (I don't blame her), but she didn't have an official offer, the way she would expect it from the industry, anyway.

I don't think Jenn's Ryan is attractive (although he is in good shape- he should be, he spends all his life in gyms), and he is a serial cheater. She cheated, and she got divorced to be with him, but it remains to be seen if they will stay together.

John didn't want, or was not asked to check on Shannon's daughters (I agree it wouldn't be babysitting, but checking to see if there were boys in the house), and this is kind of a red flag for their relationship. 

I was just going to post it seems like this season isn't getting much traction here!  In the past there were always new posts and it feels like this one isn't keeping up.  I do think the season has promise.  I can't believe I am saying this, but I almost wish they had brought back Vicki fulltime rather than Tamra.  I find Tamra and her family pretty gross and trashy.  It seems like they are worse than they used to be.  I really would like to see Emily without Gina.  And why is Gina on this show?  Bueller?  

• Like 8
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

he is a serial cheater. She cheated, and she got divorced to be with him, but it remains to be seen if they will stay together.

How you get 'em is how you lose 'em is what I always say. This guy is a serial cheater and a monagomous relationship is probably not a long term relationship.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I think the story about John not being available to watch Shannon's daughters was all made up, along with her phony call, so that she'd be able to get into her costume.  I think the 18 year-old girls were alone at home, but Shannon needed to think of a reason to step away.  She should have come up with a better story, but I do think her costume was cute.

Knowing they were all riding the bull, why didn't they dress the part?  Heather was the only one who sat it out, and I don't blame her.  I'd be more worried about breaking my neck than anything else, especially in those short skirts.

Heather is so condescending.  She doesn't know the meaning of the word rude.  The way she spoke to Taylor was despicable.  She should be ashamed.

LOL at Terry, inferring that the restaurants in OC aren't great.  My family members moved from another state to the OC last year, and they say the same thing.  Beautiful beaches, terrible food.  They say that not only can they not get a decent meal anywhere, it costs $100.  For bad food.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2