Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: High Heels in the High Seas

• Start Topic

The chaos on the high seas continues as designer shoes end up overboard; pushed to her limit, Lisa reconsiders her friendship with Jen; the ladies get ready for a luau dinner, but tensions come to an all-time high when the women throw shots.

Airdate: 12.07.2022

• Useful 1

Jen said in the previews that the designer shoes she threw in the ocean were not hers (of course), so they were of one of the women she hates now (well, almost everybody). Why do they allow her to act like this?

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jen said in the previews that the designer shoes she threw in the ocean were not hers (of course), so they were of one of the women she hates now (well, almost everybody). Why do they allow her to act like this?

Ha ha ha....she might as well throw her own designer shoes in the ocean.  'Cause where she's goin', they ain't allowed.

On second thought, she should keep them in storage.  They'll be back in style in oh, say, a decade or two, when she gets out.

And something tells me that she won't get out early for "good behavior".

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Jen Shah is a hateful effing c-word.  I RARELY use that term, I am almost positive I’ve never even used it to describe Erika or Rinna, as much as I despise them both.  

There’s just no other accurate description for someone so venomous.  The bitch who’s never been held accountable for ANYTHING cannot deal with the fact that she’s about to be held accountable for her horrible actions in a big, big way.  

Lock her up and throw away the key.  She’s a vile, selfish creature.  

I’m actually praying that she is sent away for like 20 years.  I will cheer.

She’s so horrible and hateful, but the others just kiss her ass constantly.  Why???  I wish Angie Harrington was on the trip, it would bother Jen so much.

• Like 5
  • Love 11

Jen Shah is disgusting. The way she acts I don’t know why anyone would even be around her never mind be her friend. Also she can’t blame this on her legal problems because she’s always been a huge bitch. More now for sure but she’s never been nice.

Throwing shoes is pathetic.

Can they not fight with each other and just actually tell Jen to fuck off for once. The only one who is kind of doing it is Lisa but she’s even being a bit of a suck up. Jen is trash. She ruined her own reputation not some dumb ass ig account.

• Applause 6
  • Love 15

Jen really is hateful.  I just wanted someone to shove her overboard.  I am still surprised she hasn't had her fingers broken.  She is constantly pointing her ugly fingers directly in the face of whoever she is talking to.  She really did look like an ugly drag queen at her outside party.  She spends so much time and money on her looks and it backfires.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Jen Shah is a hateful effing c-word.  I RARELY use that term, I am almost positive I’ve never even used it to describe Erika or Rinna, as much as I despise them both.  

Here's the thing- yes, Erika and Rinna are absolutely vile, but their journey to rock bottom took several years/seasons. Jen on the other hand has been a vile, mean, violent, unhinged bully that I don't want to see (u) next Tuesday since day 1.

I cannot believe that I once liked Heather. 

• Like 5
  • Love 14

Why is Bravo forcing the Jen Shah hour down our throats? I cant get over the way the cast coddles her. Heather, Lisa and Whitney are pathetic. Also why do I have to see Whitney twerk all the time? Even the crew on the boat didn’t want to see that shit. She’s such a pathetic baby voiced asshole. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

I had to do a rewatch on this episode, there was so much yelling on the boat, things going overboard,unnecessary twerking, awkward close hugging and a DJ...throwing a pair of expensive shoes in the water was the bar of how low someone will go and it sets an example of how Jenn is not concerned about other people's property or the money it cost just like her stealing money from seniors, she does not care about anyone but herself. I hope the prosecutors use that footage at her trial.

Has Heather finally seen the light and is walking away from Jenn? I hope so because I want to like her again.

Jenn seems to think the HW's actually like male strippers, I have yet to meet a woman that really likes male strippers.  Whitney took one for the team, it was nice of her to do that.

The CEO of Fun has done nothing to earn that title. 

Are we going to see the fun places in San Diego, (I cannot say San Diego without following it up with "It means a whale's vagina,"tm Ron Burgundy), like we saw on RHoOC? The HW's could go to a fun bar or restaurant, something other than the house and yard they are renting.

The captain of the boat had nothing to say about shoes and tray of veggies and dip overboard? I noticed a small raft trailing behind the yacht, do we think they were on clean up duty? 

Also, I know it is mandatory to have one on every episode but veggies and dip is not a charcuterie board.

I guess the performers got hugs from Jenn in lieu of a tip.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I don’t want to see male strippers either. I’d give them dollars to put their clothes on and leave. I don’t think Whitney took one for the team however. She can’t stand not being the center of attention and if there’s a chance to act inappropriate she is front and center. I’m disliking her more and more. 

• Like 3
  • Love 16

I can’t get over that the champagne pour heard ‘round San Diego was that same day! It would be damn near impossible to count how many individual arguments happened in that single day. It was just a nonstop barrage, and if you accidentally got caught in the crossfire, suddenly you were the new target. None of it even made any sense. Jen was mad at all of the Angies, then got mad at the other girls for being friends with an assorted Angie—then suddenly it went so full circle that she was more mad at Lisa and Heather for talking to an Angie—that she wasn’t even mad at Angie anymore and suddenly this woman who is barefoot and still damp-headed with champagne thanks to you is your only true friend at the table?! I got a pair of $1500 shoes with only some slight saltwater damage to anyone who can make any sense out of it. So far my guess is Jen has deeply ingrained borderline personality disorder with a constant need for adoration and venom spewed toward a black and white switch of friend/enemy when she doesn’t get it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14

Yeah, I'd be off to the ladies room as soon as strippers arrived.  Otherwise I'd have to sit there and try to be polite so as not to hurt the feelings of men who were literally hired to behave in ways I'd flee from in any other situation. Not their fault - they're going to assume since they were hired the audience is willing. Especially when there's so much screeching going on.

I forget which reality show it was, but somebody hired drag queens to entertain at a very shy person's birthday or engagement. The guest of honor was totally mortified that her friends had sprung this on her knowing she hated public attention, and I was impressed that they switched gears on the spot and just sat and talked with her rather than do their prepared bits -- even though they were on camera and it probably represented a major break for them. Probably a skill strippers and other entertainers learn on the job (focusing on the willing and stepping back from the unwilling)... but I'll spare them the effort and scoot before it becomes uncomfortable.

I do think Whitney saw the vibe going south and stepped up... and that she didn't mind doing so, either.

Jen is terrified of what lies ahead, and that accounts for the scattershot attacks. She'd flip out previously, but not necessarily so incoherently.  I think she's one of those bullies who is tremendously insecure, and lashes out to keep control over other people. That's been her coping mechanism for years. Unfortunately, she knows that this behavior in prison is going to get her a beating and she literally has no other defense mechanisms.  The fact that these other women will have many more trips like this, many more designer shoes, etc and she literally never will is killing her and making her reexamine her actions, except if she were capable of that she wouldn't have done them in the first place, so instead she's going berserk.

• Like 4
  • Love 9

The way that Jen so easily lied about the shoes should tell all of these women "choosing to believe Jen when she says she's innocent" that they're being played for fools. Though I think they must have actually known she was guilty? I wonder if they're just being nice to her for the camera time. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. 

I found the chaotic boat scene really entertaining to watch, particularly Lisa going on about her YSL preorder heels. I don't know what it is about her, but everything that comes out of her mouth is gold to me. 

• Like 5
  • Love 12

I seriously could not figure out what all the arguments were about.  I guess it's because Jen Shah feels that everyone must be her "ride or die", to the exclusion of all others?  That's some high school mean girl shit there.  Talk about Queen Bee mentality!!  I've always thought Jen was a dangerously crazy person, given her past behaviors, but she is really off the rails now.  How can these other women not see that?  Or, do they see it, and are willing to overlook it because of their own thirst for D-list Bravolebrity status?  

The whole yacht trip (was that REALLY a yacht, though? Seemed like just a fairly large cabin cruiser) just seemed like so much forced fun that didn't actually happen.  Whitney and Lisa doing their awkward dance moves right in the captain's view, where he couldn't actually see where he was going - WTF?  Are they all that stupid?  Loved that the captain reprimanded them - even though they didn't really listen to him.

Whitney loves to have the spotlight, highlighting her overtly sexual actions.

Jen's a bitch for throwing Angie's shoes in the ocean and then, flat out lying about it.  Well, she's a bitch for so, so many other things, but that was a really low bitch move on this episode.

Lisa likes to turn any story around to her-even if means dealing with Jen's wrath! I seriously cannot handle Lisa's fake "crying" voice.  

Meredith must have resigned as "CEO of Fun" because one - there was NO fun, and two - she was barely noticed, at least to me.

Heather, I'm hoping, will come to her senses about Jen and also tell Whitney to eff off.

Danna and Angie are still trying very, very, very hard to get their snowflake (is that what they hold in the intro?).  At least Danna was trying to calmly express her feelings to Jen Shah during dinner, who was either still too drunk or just too narcissisticly stupid to hear her.  These two both see the writing on the wall - at the time of filming, they had to have a pretty good idea that Jen is going to either be fired from the show or facing some jail time, so they are vying to replace Jen and also fill Mary's spot.

Jen's nap passing out in the Sprinter van was reminiscent of Erika Jayne's passing out on the yacht on RHOBH.  Sloppy, messy and totally ridiculous.  Mixing anti-depressants and alcohol is a big no-no, as we've seen.

I don't know why I am watching this mess of a show anymore.  I keep asking myself that each week.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Jen is a mean drunk. And a mean sober. And all around too much work to be 'friends' with. I look forward to a season without her. Although, I don't know why I keep watching. Kept getting distracted during all the screeching and embarrassing twerking scenes. What is even going on anymore except everyone taking turns yelling at each other?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13

I did like Angie telling Heather she was talking alot of bullshit at dinner because she was. Heather takes a page out of Jen's book when caught talking behind anyone's back-she gets mad and loud and tries to change the subject. Shed be more fun to hang out with though, but wouldn't trust her with anything confidential cuz she loves to gossip about her 'friends.' She's got some mean girl in her.

• Like 3
  • Love 10

Is Greta Gremlin acting up in these episodes so that they can be shown in court to back up some kind of defense based on the mental state of the defendant?

I appreciate the shady editors showing Jen being attended to by glam squad immediately followed with shots of others taking care of themselves.

36 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know why I am watching this mess of a show anymore.  I keep asking myself that each week.

Right there with you!  This franchise went off the rails fast!  Is there even one truly likable cast member?

• Like 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are we going to see the fun places in San Diego, (I cannot say San Diego without following it up with "It means a whale's vagina,"tm Ron Burgundy), like we saw on RHoOC? The HW's could go to a fun bar or restaurant, something other than the house and yard they are renting.

I don't think this group can - their only ideas of "fun" seem to be twerking, pouring booze on each other and loud fighting.  No one would want them! 😄

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Is Greta Gremlin acting up in these episodes so that they can be shown in court to back up some kind of defense based on the mental state of the defendant?

I appreciate the shady editors showing Jen being attended to by glam squad immediately followed with shots of others taking care of themselves.

Right there with you!  This franchise went off the rails fast!  Is there even one truly likable cast member?

Again, the person who is "broke" and can't even pay for her own husband's birthday party has a glam squad???  Such a bad look.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11

I am surprised how calm Angie K was about her very expensive shoes. Hell if someone threw my 60.00 DSW shoes overboard, they would wind up chum in the ocean. I used to like Heather, she was the level headed one, now she is a bitch. Not sure if the fame has gone to her head or what. Jen is vile and I hope she likes the color orange

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am surprised how calm Angie H was about her very expensive shoes. Hell if someone threw my 60.00 DSW shoes overboard, they would wind up chum in the ocean. I used to like Heather, she was the level headed one, now she is a bitch. Not sure if the fame has gone to her head or what. Jen is vile and I hope she likes the color orange

That was Angie K. Angie H. didn't go to San Diego.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I did like Angie telling Heather she was talking alot of bullshit at dinner because she was. Heather takes a page out of Jen's book when caught talking behind anyone's back-she gets mad and loud and tries to change the subject. Shed be more fun to hang out with though, but wouldn't trust her with anything confidential cuz she loves to gossip about her 'friends.' She's got some mean girl in her.

Yes. That was actually the highlight of the dinner for me. Watching Jen melt down and the chaotic fights with everyone was interesting, aggravating and often funny. But far more interesting, and appealing to me, was Heather getting bulls-eyed by Angie and the editors picking up on everything Angie was laying down. And Heather responded exactly as Whitney has said she does, first she tried to deflect, deflect, deflect and when that didn't work she got up and ran. 

She was on WWHL last week and Andy asked her about her "forgetting" things and she admitted that that's her go to tactic when she's confronted about lying. 

Whitney has taken a lot of heat this season and most have sided with Heather, but I've been mostly team Whitney in terms of being a little more honest and straightforward about things. Is she a shit-stirrer? Totally. Has she amped up the drama about what happened to her when she was younger for a storyline, probably? But compared to Heather? I'm pretty much mostly going to believe Whitney's version of anything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Again, the person who is "broke" and can't even pay for her own husband's birthday party has a glam squad???  Such a bad look.

She obviously has money when it's for herself. She also has $200,000 for legal fees.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Heather: ‘this is a fucking mean girls trip’. You could say that about every episode so far this season and Jen is the main cause. She’s an awful person and I don’t know why anyone would want to be friends with her and defend her actions. I hope she gets many, many years in jail. 
I hope the Angie’s and Danna are promoted to househo’s next season, they at least speak up and don’t put up with crap. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
On 12/5/2022 at 10:50 AM, ZettaK said:

18 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Over on RHBH, we thought Erika was out of control mixing her meds and drinking, but she doesn't hold a candle to Jen.  Pouring a drink on a best friend's head and then tossing shoes (and veggie trays) overboard is completely unbalanced.  

My first thought is Jen makes Erika look respectful and well-mannered, and she makes Rinna look sweet and cuddly. 

12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jenn seems to think the HW's actually like male strippers, I have yet to meet a woman that really likes male strippers. 

As much as I appreciate hot men with beautiful bodies, male strippers make me laugh more than anything. Not saying naked men aren't sexy (they are), just not in the context of stripping. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I find it interesting how both Jen and Erika get triggered and go BSC ballistic when somebody infers or directly calls them a liar. I think the OTT reactions are a huge red flag that they are indeed, hiding something. 

Jen reminds me of a psychotic troll doll, especially with her ridiculous wigs. 

Heather is quickly turning in to SLC's Rinna. She just needs a few more seasons to get there. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, kassa said:

Jen is terrified of what lies ahead, and that accounts for the scattershot attacks. She'd flip out previously, but not necessarily so incoherently.  I think she's one of those bullies who is tremendously insecure, and lashes out to keep control over other people. That's been her coping mechanism for years. Unfortunately, she knows that this behavior in prison is going to get her a beating and she literally has no other defense mechanisms. 

Yep - she’ll have to dig deeper into the narcissist’s bag o’tricks to find something that works for her in prison. Jen’s a lazy one-trick narcissist.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I'd be pissed off if someone threw my $8 Walmart flip-flops in the water.  Or my baby carrots.

What an unhinged loser.  I'm no therapist, but I'm diagnosing her anyway:  Borderline Personality Disorder with a healthy side of Narcissism.

Enjoy your 6 x 6 cell.  Try throwing prison food.  That'll be fun.

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I don’t think any of the others actually want to be Jen’s friend. They all know she is going away for awhile and they are just trying to stop the aggressions against themselves. They have  put up with this behavior since the beginning of the franchise and they just want it to stop. There is no upside to standing up to the abuse because they are not dealing with a rational person and that will just make it worse.

My guess is that the investigation of Jen’s business has been going on for a number of years (and Jen was aware of it) and that is one reason for her terrible reactions. The other reason is that she just may be an awful person.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I thought Jen Shah was terrible until I discovered Real Housewives of Vancouver on Tubi this week.

Jodi from that franchise makes Jen Shah seem like the essence of good natured kindness and rationality. Jodi literally cackles as she insults and trolls the other women - resembles Cruella Deville down to the ratty fur she always wears - I mean literally bizarre ratty fur shrugs.

I guess women put up with Jen because it is a show and they assume all of this is good for the ratings. I really doubt that any of them actually have relationships where they see each other beyond shooting at this point. Lisa and Meredith are no longer friends. Heather and Whitney are estranged and the others seem to be willing to end friendships for a bit of screen time.

My question is whether this kind of toxicity is actually beneficial to a show because NYC and BH both became unwatchable to many viewers because of the extreme toxicity. NY was essentially cancelled and retooled with a completely new cast and BH is on "pause" while I assume the powers that be are trying to figure out who to fire and how to move forward.

I used to enjoy this franchise but at this point I truly am just fast forwarding and waiting for the denouement for Jen Shah and wondering when the reunion will be filmed in terms of whether she will be available. 🤣🤫

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Ok I’ll admit that this season started out so boring and annoying (Looking at you Heather and Whitney) that I only watched two episodes but kept up via here and the always funny Watch What Crappens. I tuned in again finally for this last episode and was just incredulous. Jen is a criminal that steals from vulnerable old people. And she still manages to double down and be the most heinous person on Bravo (which is a feat considering the likes of Rinna, Erika, Romona, Leah, & Diana). While I don’t like wishing people bad, that karma arrow is headed Jen’s way and she deserves whatever comes. 

Heather was on Below Deck Adventure, desperately trying to be funny and ironic and it all failed. She wore a mink hat and mentioned it was mink. Really Heather? Read the room. I no longer like her. She’s always on the wrong side of things and is a loud try hard who has screwed up her!face with procedures (as has Jen) and walks like a linebacker. 

Finally baby voiced Whitney, I just can’t. The upside down twerking was the epitome of a white girl who can’t dance. She’s not sexy. She’s desperate. It’s not fun to watch. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 12/8/2022 at 10:24 AM, njbchlover said:

I seriously could not figure out what all the arguments were about.  I guess it's because Jen Shah feels that everyone must be her "ride or die", to the exclusion of all others?  That's some high school mean girl shit there.  Talk about Queen Bee mentality!!  I've always thought Jen was a dangerously crazy person, given her past behaviors, but she is really off the rails now.  How can these other women not see that?  Or, do they see it, and are willing to overlook it because of their own thirst for D-list Bravolebrity status?  

I was shook when she lost it on Lisa for having the audacity to try to get Jen up dancing and having fun. How dare anyone who is friends with (pick an) Angie tell Jen what to do! Angie, who organized this trip, payed for it, then stole (STOLE!) the biggest bedroom! 

Whitney and Lisa doing their awkward dance moves right in the captain's view, where he couldn't actually see where he was going - WTF?  Are they all that stupid?  Loved that the captain reprimanded them - even though they didn't really listen to him.

Yes, I believe they are

Meredith must have resigned as "CEO of Fun" because one - there was NO fun, and two - she was barely noticed, at least to me.

She was more sedate than usual. I didn't think that was possible while still being awake

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I liked when Meredith called Whitney “little girl.” When Mary said it last year I thought she was being mean. Now I think she was right. Whitney is a little girl twerking disgusting pig idiot. Heather ought to bring Justin’s first wife on as a guest. 

• Love 1