Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: The Girl with the Diamond Earrings

• Start Topic

First off, beginning the episode with the coven talking about the others' "mean girl behavior." This was just too much. 

Ugh Mauricio. Please just stop with this guy.  That hat at dinner!  OH JEEZE! Vyle's need to kiss him on the lips every time they see each other is beyond the pale. Does anyone believe this guy doesn't have a stash of 25 year olds that he's hooking up with for years or at least "massage parlors" he frequents? He and Vyle seem to be equally as big of a*&holes so I guess they fit. 

The earrings thing- I get that giving them up can imply guilt. The prosecution (plaintiffs?) can definitely twist any gesture as such. BUT it can either dangle off your ear or buy 2 homes for victim families (for example). 

Erika talking about the life she "used to live" nonstop is disturbing.  "Private jets," "been to Aspen many times- on private jets." (Last episode)🙄 Bags & coats she can "bring out right now." This is an easy way to slip into insanity. She must get infuriated thinking of all the sex work she did with Tom to get those items. 

Why is Sutton so frail?! She needs to get some physical therapy or something to get moving faster.

Not gonna lie, edibles and loungewear looked like fun on some level but not my speed. I'm a red wine girl.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Can someone break down WHY Dorit went to stay with the woman who basically attacked Sutton the night before? She said it was so uncomfortable for whom? I am flabbergasted that she was trying to make herself the victim in that and NEEDING to get away from the girls to go stay with the person that was doing the attacking ...

• Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 16
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Can someone break down WHY Dorit went to stay with the woman who basically attacked Sutton the night before? She said it was so uncomfortable for whom? I am flabbergasted that she was trying to make herself the victim in that and NEEDING to get away from the girls to go stay with the person that was doing the attacking ...

Yes, I was wondering about that too. Best guess is that everyone went to bed once they got back to the house so most likely nothing went down. I think it was a combination if not being allowed to stay at Kyle’s with the rest of the “in crowd” and wanting to connect with moneybags.

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/style-living/why-dorit-kemsley-left-aspen-house-for-diana

Felt “uncomfortable.” 

Whatever that means. Something to do with Kyle and Mo, maybe?

But I’d sleep on the street before I’d be in the same HOTEL with Diana Jenkins.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

LOL, yeah Lisa and Doorit, better get Erika out of there before she goes and says something that gets you all subpoenaed to Chicago. Sheesh, what a liability that woman is.

Sutton's expression at Kathy when she was scolding Kyle for cursing (right after Liability was throwing swear words left and right) was funny. It's like she was thinking "Kathleen Hilton don't you DARE derail this meltdown."

Of course, Andy and Kyle were gloating during WWHL about Erika's "vindication"/"exoneration" in court, so I guess the reunion will be about rubbing it in Garcelle/Sutton/Crystal's faces while ignoring the other two dozen or so litigations pending.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, amarante said:

There is no prosecution as that is a criminal term and it is extremely unlikely that Erika would be charged with a crime.

There is no question that the earrings were bought from a client's trust fund - there is a record of the check being drawn from that account to the jeweler for those earrings. 

She was asked to hand over the earrings for the Trustee in Bankruptcy to hold and ultimately she lost that after appealing and so the earrings are indeed being held in escrow pending resolution of the various lawsuits. She could have saved legal fees AND done much for her public image by just handing them over to be held in escrow without all of the legal maneuvering. 

That’s what she doesn’t seem to understand. She can mitigate this damage that she’s doing to herself. I think she truly wants to continue hurting the plaintiffs, because they’re making her life inconvenient, while thinking none of it will blow back on her.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

It might be a better solution, in fact it would be a better solution…. however, it would also be fake fake fake. Erika has shown her true self with her revolting attitude.

W

l, true. It would require her to be a different person than she is.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, amarante said:

FWIW I don't know why there is a poster on this thread who claims that Joe Ruigomez a victim of the fires caused by the electrical company has been paid and he is just harassing poor Erika. The latest information available is that he is still owed about $11 million dollars and at the time the Hulu documentary was filmed he certainly was still owed that.

I thought I read recently that one of the victims, a man, received a small payment since some of the funds have been clawed back.

Erika spins these events in her favor on the show. Saying a case was dismissed when in fact it was re-filed, for example.

Do you suppose her attorneys give her flash cards written in big bold letters to memorize? A flow chart is beyond her ability to comprehend.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I felt she needed to get away because she's still traumatized by the break in and needed a safe secure place to sleep.  I hate to victim shame, so I'll just end my post right here.  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Vyle's need to kiss him on the lips every time they see each other is beyond the pale.

Like a dog pissing on her territory.

Does anyone believe this guy doesn't have a stash of 25 year olds that he's hooking up with

I suspect many beautiful young realtors have made a run at Mo. They'd love to replace Kyle.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wow, Erika was slurring all over the place when getting out of the van. I bet she really regrets her booze & pills mix that night. Not that she'd ever admit it. Im Shocked she didn't do a 'run off to rehab' face saving move because there's no coming back from what she said.

Also, weird to see grown women so obsessed with labels, looks,expensive possessions. I can see enjoying the finer things in life, but desperately clinging to them, like a barometer of someone's self-worth is just pathetic. Have to wear the right shoes, carry the right bags, etc.  They make being rich look exhausting and miserable.

Loved "I was really looking forward to playing some shuffleboard"

"Ain't happening"

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/style-living/why-dorit-kemsley-left-aspen-house-for-diana

Felt “uncomfortable.” 

Whatever that means. Something to do with Kyle and Mo, maybe?

But I’d sleep on the street before I’d be in the same HOTEL with Diana Jenkins.

"Felt uncomfortable" is code for I didn't want to stay at the same house with the opposition. 

Dorito only wanted to stay at the fancy rental in the first place because she wanted a nice room/didn't want to get stuck with the bunk beds. In reality, Kathy should've stayed in the rental with the sane bunch and Dorito with her FF bitches at Kyle's, but Kyle only has so many suitable rooms. 

For if this was really about Dorito's comfort in an emotional sense, why would she want to stay in close proximity to the horrendous lip-licker who reeks of negativity? It was all about optics for Dorito. She may be the most subdued of her crew, but she's not better. She's just a bitch that moves in a bit more silence but masks it as trying to save face. 

Honestly, the best thing about Dorito is her children. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Wow, Erika was slurring all over the place when getting out of the van. I bet she really regrets her booze & pills mix that night. Not that she'd ever admit it. Im Shocked she didn't do a 'run off to rehab' face saving move because there's no coming back from what she said.

Also, weird to see grown women so obsessed with labels, looks,expensive possessions. I can see enjoying the finer things in life, but desperately clinging to them, like a barometer of someone's self-worth is just pathetic. Have to wear the right shoes, carry the right bags, etc.  They make being rich look exhausting and miserable.

"Ain't happening"

I thought that Erika seemed very inebriated, too, but, she will NEVER admit it!!  Erika can never let anyone see any chinks in her armor.  She HATES when she appears vulnerable and down for the count.  

I also wondered what the editors blocked out during that walk to the van outburst.  Did Erika use the C-word again, when talking about Garcelle and Crystal?  Will this be discussed and will the women say "No big deal" about this instance as they did with Sutton?

Erika's language is usually salty, but becomes much worse and usually very degrading when she's been drinking and gets angry.  

My take on this - Erika knows, in some small part of her cold, cold heart that she should return the earrings, but the other, more mercenary parts of her heart are hanging on to those earrings until someone pries them out of her dagger-nailed hands as some kind of trophy (for what she is now dealing with because of Tom) or as some kind of insurance for some minor financial security.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

"Ain't happening"

Kathy doesn’t. Neither does Garcelle, for that matter. Most of the others are just extremely insecure, materialistic women.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought that Erika seemed very inebriated, too, but, she will NEVER admit it!!  Erika can never let anyone see any chinks in her armor.  She HATES when she appears vulnerable and down for the count.  

I also wondered what the editors blocked out during that walk to the van outburst.  Did Erika use the C-word again, when talking about Garcelle and Crystal?  Will this be discussed and will the women say "No big deal" about this instance as they did with Sutton?

Erika's language is usually salty, but becomes much worse and usually very degrading when she's been drinking and gets angry.  

My take on this - Erika knows, in some small part of her cold, cold heart that she should return the earrings, but the other, more mercenary parts of her heart are hanging on to those earrings until someone pries them out of her dagger-nailed hands as some kind of trophy (for what she is now dealing with because of Tom) or as some kind of insurance for some minor financial security.

Well, she stepped in it last night. There’s no excusing it, brushing it off, or trying to forget about it. We now know definitively where she stands on the lawsuit and the victims — as if it were ever in doubt. 

Petty Mess needs to learn the wisdom that when you are in a hole, you STOP DIGGING. No wonder the woman can’t keep her attorneys. I’d say the same about her “friends,” but if it’s true to form, all will be forgiven next week.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Typo
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

FWIW I don't know why there is a poster on this thread who claims that Joe Ruigomez a victim of the fires caused by the electrical company has been paid and he is just harassing poor Erika. The latest information available is that he is still owed about $11 million dollars and at the time the Hulu documentary was filmed he certainly was still owed that. I doubt whether he has been paid in the past year or so because that would have made the news and where would that money have come from?

Apologies. I posted that because of Erika’s reply to Crystal’s assertion that there are victims of terrible tragedies, and someone took the money that the court awarded them. Erika said that unless Crystal could cite evidence, it was not true. We saw Joseph Ruigomez on The Housewife and the Hustler. We hear a recording of Tom giving ridiculous excuses for why Joe has not received money. In my opinion, that is evidence. But Erika didn’t acknowledge that.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This passive-aggressiveness Kyle constantly shows toward Kathy is pathetic, especially when Kyle has cried all over the reunion set that she regretted all the lost time and wanted to repair her relationship with her sister.

Every time Kathy gets invited on these trips, Kyle makes a point to ridicule — all done with a loving, sisterly smile, of course. Kathy takes all this in good humor (or just ignores it), but at some point even the saintliest of saints would get their fill and tell Kyle to cram it.

So what if Kathy doesn’t carry around a $50,000 Birkin? So what if she decides to make herself comfortable by wearing slippers on a flight rather than $50,000 Louboutin stiletto-heel boots? So what if she’d rather sleep in than go on an excursion bitchfest with the gals? As I told my kids when they would carp about something, is it hurting YOU?

Kathy is more “real” than all these hos put together (Garcelle excepted). She is actually a bright spot in this shitshow, exactly because she’s not pretentious and vain because she happens to have money. Like that wise old sage Luann deLesseps once said, “Money can’t buy you class.” Take note, Mrs. Umansky.

I love what you are saying and hope that it is true and this is not just an act for tv.  Kathy's quirkiness and funny side, along with her apparent lack of pretentiousness, help us relate to her and root for her.  I just wonder if she is playing this up for the cameras- the same thing that Paris did on the Simple Life.  A character she is developing to revamp her image.  If this is the real Kathy, then I agree with you 100%.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, realityplease said:

S

No one is asking Erika to "start handing out jewelry."  It's ERIKA (not Garcelle/Crystal) who doesn't know how the process works or is willfully ignorant.  A bankruptcy proceeding is pending to recover items purchased with purloined client trust account money and to liquidate assets.  The earrings were purchased with client trust money. So she has no claim to the earrings. Can't keep them. She needs to turn them over to the trustee.

Yes, it was frustrating that the conversation made it sound like people were suggesting Erika just start her own private retribution, look in her closet, take out expensive things and send them to the victims saying, "Will this help?" As opposed to it being a FACT that the money came out of the account where Tom kept other peoples' money, the judge telling her they didn't belong to her, and her appealing the decision. I know she'd say that was part of the process, but she made it seem like the process hadn't started yet, of course. And unfortunately Garcelle and Crystal made it sound that way too, making it about what they would want to do instead of asking why she thought the judge was wrong or whatever.

And of course Diana encouraged that with her suggestions about just giving these people money, as if it isn't their money that Erika is wearing.

2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

BUT - and it's a big one - you can't keep casting dispersion on the actual victims. Questioning that they even exist and insinuating that it's all lies... kinda silly. It's pretty clear it's not. For some reason, she can't get outraged at Tom because it would invalidate the last 20 years. She's not ready to cross that bridge yet. I truly understand the whole "I'm only worried about myself" feeling. When you've lost everything and have no one to depend on and your security blanket of two decades is ripped out from under you, it's scary. It's fight or flight, and she has chosen fight. She has to worry about herself because no one else is. OK.

Yes, she could absolutely present herself as someone who was blindisded by this--the trouble is she can't talk about the victims without suggesting they're all grasping scammers trying to take money that's rightfully hers! The hate she has for them shows through as clearly as the hate she doesn't have for Tom.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I assumed she was saying it was about PTSD about the break-in so she'd rather be in the hotel.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I felt she needed to get away because she's still traumatized by the break in and needed a safe secure place to sleep.  I hate to victim shame, so I'll just end my post right here.  

so she would rush to the person doing the traumatizing to feel less traumatized? 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And, how did Diana know to just randomly text Dorit late at night to offer up the extra bedroom in her hotel suite?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

As Amarante and others have posted, the earrings are in escrow. Erika can't "hand them over" because she already did.

but she is fighting to keep them .. the judge ruled that they were paid for with stolen funds and must be used to pay them back she is trying to stop that .. so it goes again to her bullshiting that whole thing of I will do what the judge tells me 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Apologies. I posted that because of Erika’s reply to Crystal’s assertion that there are victims of terrible tragedies, and someone took the money that the court awarded them. Erika said that unless Crystal could cite evidence, it was not true. We saw Joseph Ruigomez on The Housewife and the Hustler. We hear a recording of Tom giving ridiculous excuses for why Joe has not received money. In my opinion, that is evidence. But Erika didn’t acknowledge that.

To clarify - Joe Ruigomez was paid about $500,000 from the proceeds of the sale of the Palm Springs home when it sold. 

This was permitted by the Bankruptcy Trustee who also gave him permission to sue for the remaining $11 million he is owed and he has been given permission to sue EJ directly for that amount.

So any inference or implication that he has been made "whole" and is just going after Erika unjustly are wrong.

I am basing this on reporting on the legal documents as reported so obviously it is complicated since there are so many plaintiffs who are trying to get the money that was stolen.

The firm has no assets - Girardi has minimal assets left as the Pasadena home is still unsold and who knows what the auction that is currently going on will actually net. 

FWIW she is claiming a share of the proceeds of the sale of the house as well.

EJ is on the hook because she received gifts that were funded by stolen money - principally the $25 million given to her company. It really isn't very complicated - if my spouse embezzled money or robbed a bank and bought me stuff or gave me money I don't have a right to that stolen stuff and would have to repay it to the people from whom in what stolen. Erika received stuff that was purchased with stolen money - and even the actual money that went into her corporation. 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

but she is fighting to keep them .. the judge ruled that they were paid for with stolen funds and must be used to pay them back she is trying to stop that .. so it goes again to her bullshiting that whole thing of I will do what the judge tells me 

Yes indeed she is fighting to keep them but at the time when this episode was filmed she was fighting to even have to hand them over in escrow. 

There was such a clear line of theft based on the check written from the client's trust fund to the jeweler. 

She must have paid out at least a million in legal fees so far - who is funding that?

• Applause 3
  • Useful 8
  • Love 10

I suppose Erika feels she is due everything she is holding on to based upon having earned it in her role as Mrs. Girardi.  She's compartmentalizing that and trying to make that a totally separate issue from where the money came from.  As though her being compensated for whatever the hell she did in that role supersedes the victims of disasters receiving what they were due!  She is a despicable excuse for a human being.  It's surprising her glam squad can get anywhere near her head to make her up and attach those extensions considering how far how her own ass it must be.

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Even if Ericka 'wins' the earrings, what's the end goal? Strutting around, wearing them like-ha! Take That you mean people with astronomical medical/legal fees, enjoy struggling to keep the heat on this Winter!  I win!......How could you live with yourself, even if you weren't guilty of directly stealing their money?

• Applause 9
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

As Amarante and others have posted, the earrings are in escrow. Erika can't "hand them over" because she already did.

Were the earrings in escrow at the time this episode was filmed?

Edited by janiema
Spelling
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well, at least they’re getting a break for awhile. I’d rather be with them than on that ski trip.

Personalities aside, the skiing group at least appeared to be in good spirits when I saw them at Snowmass resort (about 20 minutes outside Aspen). I happened to be snowboarding there the day they were filming off the Elk Camp gondola. It took me a while to figure out who was who under all the (fashion label!) garb, helmets and goggles. Rinna and Kyle were the easiest to spot. Crystal is a lot taller than I thought she was.

The only one who I locked eyes with was Diana, who I had no idea was at the time (from a distance at first I was trying to make her be Sutton), but it was eventually obvious she was new in the cast. No lip-licking observed. ;)

And if you were wondering, yes, I saw at least once production and cast being allowed to cut ahead in line while they did their lift laps. :)

• Like 1
  • Useful 15
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, janiema said:

Were the earrings in escrow at the time this episode was filmed?

No - at the time of filming she was fighting having to hand them over for escrow. Subsequently the court decided they must go into escrow and she did hand them over.

I would hope they had them checked to make sure they weren't zirconium 🤣

When Taylor was forced to hand over her Birkin and a Rolex it was determined they were both fake and not worth $100. I think Taylor knew they were replicas as lots of very rich Beverly Hills (and other places of course) women buy high end replicas. They are virtually indistinguishable from authentic ones and bear no relationship to the bad fakes that are sold on the street, flea markets or other dubious sources. The really high end replicas are sold in very secret type of transactions in which you have to know someone to be admitted or else do a lot of research in terms of tracking down a Chinese high end supplier and then trusting them enough to wire funds so most of the wealthy women I know use middle men to order from who take the risk and who also know the best sources.  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Arynm said:

I get what Erica is saying. Let the courts hash it out and decide if the earrings are ill-gotten gains. The problem now, for me, is that the court has in fact said that the earrings were bought with stolen money and Erica has appealed the ruling. So she said she would let the courts figure it out and when they did, she still doubled down.

As horrifying as it is now, at the time I have to say that Erika's reaction was actually kind of on point and what any decent lawyer would have told her to say.  So.  I mean, she's gross as shit ("I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF") and it ends up she of course DIDN'T follow the court; but for this episode she really wasn't actually wrong on the specific earring point.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Lassus said:

As horrifying as it is now, at the time I have to say that Erika's reaction was actually kind of on point and what any decent lawyer would have told her to say.  So.  I mean, she's gross as shit ("I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF") and it ends up she of course DIDN'T follow the court; but for this episode she really wasn't actually wrong on the specific earring point.

her lawyers were telling her NOT to be on the show ... even lawyers who have NOTHING to do with this mess have questioned why she is doing the show because it harms her more then helps 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, eelpout said:

Personalities aside, the skiing group at least appeared to be in good spirits when I saw them at Snowmass resort (about 20 minutes outside Aspen). I happened to be snowboarding there the day they were filming off the Elk Camp gondola. It took me a while to figure out who was who under all the (fashion label!) garb, helmets and goggles. Rinna and Kyle were the easiest to spot. Crystal is a lot taller than I thought she was.

The only one who I locked eyes with was Diana, who I had no idea was at the time (from a distance at first I was trying to make her be Sutton), but it was eventually obvious she was new in the cast. No lip-licking observed. ;)

It was super, super brief, but despite despising Diana she was pretty clearly the best skier to our eyes, at least in that tiny sample size.  Crystal no slouch either.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 4

Regarding Dorit moving to Diana's apartment.  In the aftershow she says she had a panic attack.  That she was in a wing of the house by herself and had a panic attack. That Diana had earlier offered her a room in the apartment/hotel she was staying in (3 bedrooms) so Dorit called her up to take her up on that offer. 

During this interview Erika tries to say she told Dorit to come to Kyle's and share her bed and Dorit stops her and says she called Diana first. Something like that.  

So the story is she had a panic attack and chose Diana as there was plenty of security at Dianas. 

This all happens the night  they haul Erika out from making a further show of herself right?

I will say in Dorit's defense, and this will be the only time, my home was broken into about 10 years ago.  Every room was rummaged through with stuff tossed all over the place.  The house was empty at the time.  I live in a very "safe" area but I am still paranoid to this day.  It's a violation and it really can change the way you feel in your own home.  So in her case, being home and with her children in the same house, I think this will take some time and I understand her difficulties.   

Now having said all that I am not sure her moving to Diana's had everything or anything to do with that and wasn't just spurred on by the confrontation that night and Dorit feeling uncomfortable staying with the "enemy".  But I do believe her home was broken into and I do think it will take a long time to shake that reality for her. 

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Castina said:

Regarding Dorit moving to Diana's apartment.  In the aftershow she says she had a panic attack.  That she was in a wing of the house by herself and had a panic attack. That Diana had earlier offered her a room in the apartment/hotel she was staying in (3 bedrooms) so Dorit called her up to take her up on that offer. 

During this interview Erika tries to say she told Dorit to come to Kyle's and share her bed and Dorit stops her and says she called Diana first. Something like that.  

So the story is she had a panic attack and chose Diana as there was plenty of security at Dianas. 

This all happens the night  they haul Erika out from making a further show of herself right?

I will say in Dorit's defense, and this will be the only time, my home was broken into about 10 years ago.  Every room was rummaged through with stuff tossed all over the place.  The house was empty at the time.  I live in a very "safe" area but I am still paranoid to this day.  It's a violation and it really can change the way you feel in your own home.  So in her case, being home and with her children in the same house, I think this will take some time and I understand her difficulties.   

Now having said all that I am not sure her moving to Diana's had everything or anything to do with that and wasn't just spurred on by the confrontation that night and Dorit feeling uncomfortable staying with the "enemy".  But I do believe her home was broken into and I do think it will take a long time to shake that reality for her. 

so the excuse she gave on the show on the phone was a lie? cause on the phone she said it was because it was so uncomfortable around the other girls and thats why she went .. can she not keep her stories st8? Why lie and say it was them when it was her having anxiety attack? I mean the attack would be  easier to believe and not look like an asshole running to the lady that basically attacked a women out of nowhere and laughed about it 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Castina said:

No.  She went to the hotel the night before they hauled Erika out.

The first morning when Rinna is in the kitchen looking for Stevia, Kyle tells her about Dorit leaving at midnight.

Edited by SoTheresThat
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

so the excuse she gave on the show on the phone with Kyle was a lie? cause on the phone she said it was because it was so uncomfortable around the other girls and thats why she went .. can she not keep her stories st8?

No, I don't think that's what she said on the phone.  I thought it was implied she was ill at ease because of not feeling safe in light of the break-in.  I don't care for Dorit, but I don't think she changed her story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Why is Sutton so frail?! She needs to get some physical therapy or something to get moving faster.

She has such thin legs. I was looking at them while she was ridiculously trying to get into the van last night in a short dress and open toed high heels in the dead of winter in Aspen and thought to myself, "the last time I saw legs like that they were dangling out of a nest." LOL!

• LOL 15

so the excuse she gave on the show on the phone with Kyle was a lie? cause on the phone she said it was because it was so uncomfortable around the other girls and thats why she went .. can she not keep her stories st8?

I only recall Kyle saying she was uncomfortable?

Who knows with these women.  Garcelle also mentioned Diana offered her to stay with her.  Now Dorit says that Diana had previously offered her a room to stay in so maybe Dorit decided she didn't want to be with the other team after the c**** drama and used her situation as an excuse to move to the nice hotel.

There definitely is some minor drama around these sleeping arrangements based on the after show interviews. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Lassus said:

From what I understand from the comments, the court had told her to hand them over, but she was fighting that. So it wasn't that they weren't yet in escrow because she hadn't been told to do that, but because she'd been told to do that and was still in the process of resisting it.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

No, I don't think that's what she said on the phone.  I thought it was implied she was ill at ease because of not feeling safe in light of the break-in.  I don't care for Dorit, but I don't think she changed her story.

Kyle I had no choice I felt so uncomfortable.... thats what was said on the phone call.. no talking head of anxiety attack nothing 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

She must have paid out at least a million in legal fees so far - who is funding that?

This is why she has not filed bankruptcy.  If she does she has to open her books and then whoever is paying her bills will be made public.  She is a complete snake.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

From what I understand from the comments, the court had told her to hand them over, but she was fighting that. So it wasn't that they weren't yet in escrow because she hadn't been told to do that, but because she'd been told to do that and was still in the process of resisting it.

Maybe?  It's kind of hard to keep track, but I feel like it was still a procedural matter at that point and not a court matter?  That she was asked rather than ordered.  When they refused, a suit was filed, which was ruled on at the end of June, and then she WAS ordered.  (Which, of course, she's still fighting.)

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lassus said:

It was super, super brief, but despite despising Diana she was pretty clearly the best skier to our eyes at least in that tiny sample size.  Crystal no slouch either.

do you know how many laps they eventually did? I saw them pose at the top of the Elk Camp lift for their Instagram shot and get back in line. But eventually I left to go where there was better snow on the mountain, because Elk Camp as I remember had thinner coverage than elsewhere (often the case). I figured production chose that area for the lodge's outdoor setting for "lunch" and the gondola.

(apologies this is not about Erica's jewelry 😁)

• Love 4