Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: The Girl with the Diamond Earrings

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I love Garcelle and Sutton's friendship. 

And dare I say it, I like when Sutton and Erika are getting along? Please don't kill me. I hate all the nastiness on this show.

I think Garcelle is right. They all need to get past the bullshit. 

BUT…bringing up the (soon to be auctioned) earrings at the dinner isn’t exactly a good idea. Garcelle should know where this will go.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think that Erika is saying that if she volunteered giving up the earrings, then it would be tantamount to admitting that she's guilty, which I guess I can understand, but since she's evinced no sympathy for the people her husband swindled, I am not into giving her the benefit of the doubt.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Mar said:

I have watched every episode of the series since it began in 2010. I have watched every episode of Orange County since it began in 2006. I have watched every episode of New York City since it began in 2008. After reading comments here and some recaps and after watching what has been happening this season, I simply could not watch last week’s episode. This show has degraded to the point of vile and destructive behavior and I put a large part of that in the lap of Lisa Rinna. And now she has her buddies to do the same. I will try this evening’s episode but if things don’t change dramatically next season, that will be it for me.

Every week I keep hoping to see the words “season finale”. This show needs to go on hiatus.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think Garcelle is right. They all need to get past the bullshit. 

BUT…bringing up the (soon to be auctioned) earrings at the dinner isn’t exactly a good idea. Garcelle should know where this will go.

I agree, perhaps Garcelle thought it would a safe place to bring up the earrings because she thought Erika wouldn’t blow up in public.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

‘I don’t care about anyone but me’. Of course she doesn’t. Apparently she did not watch her and Tom’s documentary on Hulu about the burn and flight crash victims. Oh, she thinks they’re liars, never mind. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m about 25 minutes behind, but why is Mauricio at all the events on a girls vacation. It’s just creepy. My husband would run far, far away

He's really friendly with Dorit too. I didn't think much of the rumors before, but . . . 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

I’m not even there and I’m tired of Mauricio being everywhere.

Rinna tried but was a little late in stopping Erika from really showing her ass on national tv.  No question now about whether Erika cares about the victims.  She very loudly and very clearly announced she doesn’t. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MyMaui said:

Of Course Mo shows up to ski with the ladies.  He is West Coast version ofJoe Gorga.

Where was he in the morning? Or in the evenings when they are hanging out? Where is he hiding? He shows up for skiing and dinner but I wonder where he goes the rest of the time.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
12 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Thank you. Every one of them has promoted some sort of product on this show. In some cases, several products. Why can't they be bothered with Kathy wanting to promote a bottle of tequila? 

I'm not suggesting Kathy is without any kind of faults, but the other women are being assholes about this thing.

I think because they probably think that she, Paris and Nicky really don't need the money from a tequila brand.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Are the four on the couch stoned? Probably. 
Here we go…Erika baring those fangs like the she-wolf she is. 

They were eating some type of weed edible that Rinna gave them. I'm surprised Rinna would spare the calories for such a 'treat'!

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Clipped for space....

She could get a real job, even with no skill sets. It might pay $30,000 a year but she has options. 
Why is she deserving of anything more than others with her skill sets?

What, thought, are Erika's skill sets?  Beyond being an exotic dancer and an autotuned performer - what else does she have?

She could, I guess, parlay her fame as a sex object into a sex toy business or something in that industry, but I don't think she has any other skills.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She could get a real job, even with no skill sets. It might pay $30,000 a year but she has options. 
Why is she deserving of anything more than others with her skill sets?

I read somewhere that Armie Hammer is selling time shares in the Caymens. Seems appropriate here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, bencr said:

I think Erika's position is that she's not a sinner and she's not a saint. She will let the courts decide what she has to do, and that's all she'll do -- no more, no less. It's not particularly noble of her, but she was doing a decent job defending her position until she said out loud the unspoken part -- that all she cares about is herself. 

I see your view, but I really disagree, she is waiting for the courts to tell her what to do, what a crock of crap. She will not be forced to do something that doesn’t involve herself unless a judge says so.

Now it is back to potential victims. What a piece of tone deaf trash she is. 

She can’t even give up a pair of earrings because it’s a legal issue? It would play guilt, it would say, “these victims need some money now” and here is the little bit I can do to help.

She does not want to give up her lavish life style, but seriously- go get a job at the Dollar Tree - they’re hiring. Their stuff may not be expensive, but a lot of their decor items look awesome and not tacky.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kyle's behavior is becoming more and more strange. Why does she act so hyper, speak a thousand miles per hour, get angry so easily, and lose her temper and scream over issues that are really not her business or are ridiculous (like the unfollowing ordeal)?

Erika is very ugly when she gets angry. She looked beastly to me as she claimed that all she cares about is herself.

Was Lisa shaming/blaming Kyle when she dragged Erika out of the house?

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Erika-  Move to Maryland!  Chick-Fil-A is looking for counter help!

Mauricio is beginning to remind me of Simon from RHNY back in the day when Simon followed Alex everywhere she went. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I think the only reason Erica is still on this show is because Bravo is trying to harvest as much drama out of her legal issues as possible. Yet Erica becomes enraged when talking about it. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She needs the money and yet she's risking damaging her case by getting drunk and revealing her true self.

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Peri-Menopause hormone issues? 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She may be starting actual menopause. She is definitely different. Last week she blew into a rage when Kathy said something about how the unfollowing was no big deal. Or maybe she's on some type of meds that make her hyper?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10