Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: The Girl with the Diamond Earrings

• Start Topic

The ladies hit the slopes in Aspen where Dorit proves to be shaky on her skis; Sutton goes snowmobiling but is really revved up about Diana; Garcelle broaches a very touchy subject with Erika at dinner.

Airdate: 09/07/2022

• Love 1

Give the Louis Vuitton billboard a break. Dorit is shaky on her skis, because someone [PK hired] broke into her house.

ETA: Oh, Bravo was not trying to be “cute” with that description!

But Dorit really doesn’t need to buy/rent that Fendi or whatever skiwear and helmet if she hasn’t skied in 20 years.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Are we betting how many times Kyle says "honeshhhhhhhhhhht"? Her new teeth have given her a speech impediment, and I'm so tired of her inability to says S's. Key example from the clip "Shtop shaying that!"

I needed more wine tonight than usual because of some family stuff and I think I should probably not do a drinking game based on every time Vyle says honest. I really have things I need to do tomorrow.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Diana looks like a Hummel figure rapped in an Elmo suit. (Based on the next comment from mytmo, I guess I mean an Oscar the Grouch suit. I don't know my Muppets that well.)

Edited by bencr
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The very last person I would ask for advice on apologies is Erika.

ETA: Snowmobiling looks fun, though.

I'd rather snowmobile Mount Everest with Erika, Sutton, Garcelle and what's her name (?) than be on a mountain skiing with Diana and Rinna.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16

Kathy: "You have little girl boobs." 

LOL. Poor Sutton.

3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But that only seems to happen when Erika knows she's outnumbered. 

This is fair. It's a matter of time before she goes back to her real self.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6