Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: The Girl with the Diamond Earrings

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, bencr said:

Didn't Diana just donate $100,000 to Tom Girardi's victims? This explains why ... virtue signaling of sorts. Her donation is more about what it says about Diana than about concern for the victims

Are we sure Diana didn't donate to that ONE BIGASS BLONDE victim of Tom's??

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

That trip to France where the pact between the FAUX force five and the devil was sealed has culminated into this monstrosity- will any of you five come out as a decent human, I doubt it. However, I hope that victims get some sort of renumeration and that some of the devil’s spawn get fired from this show.

Since Satan Andy is is charge, my last hope won’t happen, but I will stop watching.

I only watched this season to watch Erika go down in flames, but instead, Diana the lip licker was introduced as a distraction  

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Where was he in the morning? Or in the evenings when they are hanging out? Where is he hiding? He shows up for skiing and dinner but I wonder where he goes the rest of the time.

He probably went home to enjoy some of his own weed, sit on his deck with the dog and chill.  I know that's what I would have done! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

She's 53. I think that ship sailed. She has to be full blown menopause. I've noticed how much her skin has changed. Menopause destroys your skin's elasticity.

My skins elasticity was just the beginning ….

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh my God, Diana is really suggesting that everyone else should take responsibility for Erika's legal mess?!?! 

ETA: "The law matters." Oh, that's rich coming from Erika.

That is probably why Diana made that donation.

The earrings were bought with a check from the victims escrow account.  It was made out to the jewelers.  Erika may not have known but they were bought with stolen money.  I would think that many more of her things were purchased in the same way.  Hope they find evidence on those things as well.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Applause 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I get what Erica is saying. Let the courts hash it out and decide if the earrings are ill-gotten gains. The problem now, for me, is that the court has in fact said that the earrings were bought with stolen money and Erica has appealed the ruling. So she said she would let the courts figure it out and when they did, she still doubled down.

She's gross.

I am glad they let Sutton of the hook for a day.

I was relieved to that Sutton had the day off. Kyle kept trying to push Sutton jnto becoming part of the earring discussion but Sutton declined.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Kyle is on WWHL now and Andy has already mentioned Kathy's purse!
Oh gosh both guests are virtual. 

I wonder why Kyle is going blonder and looks like she plumped her lips a bit.  Given the blind items and rumors, is she trying to emulate Mau's side piece her best friend Dorit?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

So, Rinna can spend episodes yapping about her “beauty” and whine, but Kathy can’t shill something? Everyone is on the show to sell something, whether a boy singer or a store, let Kathy talk tequila.

I can kind of understand Erika’s reasoning for not volunteering her jewels and closet. Each plaintiff can come after her if she hands over 1 thing. Picture owing a lot of creditors as a business, you can’t pick who gets paid first in a court. Found that out the hard way when my grandmother loaned her boss $50k, and he stiffed her and went under 4 years later. She was dead 5 years when the court awarded her estate $4,000. Didn’t matter that she was a widow and every other plaintiff was a company, she was just another creditor to the judge.

And lord, I’ve just defended the mess. Kill.me.now.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ingesting too many weed brownies? 

Kyle on WWHL now. She’s claiming she didn’t hear what Diana said to Sutton on the last episode. You’re such a fucking liar Kyle. 

Fixed that for you!!  (Flashback to Season 1 with Camile and Kyle in New York)

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

So, Rinna can spend episodes yapping about her “beauty” and whine, but Kathy can’t shill something? Everyone is on the show to sell something, whether a boy singer or a store, let Kathy talk tequila.

I can kind of understand Erika’s reasoning for not volunteering her jewels and closet. Each plaintiff can come after her if she hands over 1 thing. Picture owing a lot of creditors as a business, you can’t pick who gets paid first in a court. Found that out the hard way when my grandmother loaned her boss $50k, and he stiffed her and went under 4 years later. She was dead 5 years when the court awarded her estate $4,000. Didn’t matter that she was a widow and every other plaintiff was a company, she was just another creditor to the judge.

I think what shoots Erika in the foot is her actions that completely contradicted what she was spouting off her like she was some martyr being held back by a simple ruling of a judge 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder why Kyle is going blonder and looks like she plumped her lips a bit.  Given the blind items and rumors, is she trying to emulate Mau's side piece her best friend Dorit?

She actually looks better - younger! What did she do to herself - or is she using filters?🤣

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Did anyone take a good look at Rinna’s lip when she was making coffee?  She had Joker lips.  Speaking of lips, Kyle has overdone hers on wwhl.  I have to turn it off, though.  That horror Jenny McCarthy is the other guest.

3 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

She actually looks better - younger! What did she do to herself - or is she using filters?🤣

She has a 10,000 watt light on herself. It erases all lines.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Sutton and Kathy were the MVPs of this episode for me.

I loved Sutton talking to the animals while the snowmobiling demonstration was happening. True animal lovers are my favourite people. I also loved the outfit Sutton wore to dinner. I would kill for her breasts. As someone who is big breasted and small boned, I totally understood Kathy's comment to Sutton to be a compliment. 

Speaking of Kathy, can TPTB bring her back next year but ditch Kyle? She is such a bitch to Kathy. I am sure that she thought Kathy would balk at sleeping in a bunk bed, but Kathy rolled with it. Then Kyle is such a bad host that she leaves hangers but no room to hang clothes? I also loved Kathy's purse at dinner, and that she told Kyle to stop swearing. I would love to have Kathy as a sister, Kyle not so much.

Why didn't Diana refer to Erika as a c**t, rather than a bitch? We know that Erika thinks it is a compliment, she has the necklace to prove it. I did enjoy that Diana stayed pretty much silent though, other than her slithering tongue licking her lips constantly. That really does turn my stomach.

Did they say why Garcelle didn't drive her own machine? That's the best part of snowmobiling. And I keep wondering, why is Sheree along even as a "friend of"? She adds nothing to the show. Zip. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Next week Kathy is mad at Kyle and hopefully it translates well and isn’t misinterpreted however considering how there has been a big target on Kathy’s back about “Aspen” all season I’m guessing only those who understand the level of mean girl Kyle really is will get why Kathy’s anger is warranted. It’s probably bad timing too cause Kyle is actually coming off pretty well with her challenging Erika tonight and what looks like next week as well.
The thing is that Kyle is a passive aggressive bully with her sisters. That meme that Kathy put on her Twitter is spot on Kyle. She’s the type that will “clean up your mess” and “be there” just to fuel the narrative that she’s the put upon do gooder but in reality will cut you deep. She does it so matter of factly that it comes across as friendly ribbing. Notice how she’s always taking shots at Kathy and at first it seemed really fun to see the inside jokes between them. We were getting to know Kathy and she was a refreshing new “friend of” so everything came off pretty good natured and “sisterly” but now we see how much Kyle likes to use Kathy for laughs with her friends. Most of the time Kathy is rolling with it and is amused too but I also think at times it can get trying especially since she’s always exaggerating her exasperation with Kathy around the lady’s constantly.
Its also pretty heavy handed when she decides to just straight up push the envelopes like in this episode while Kathy was pumping her tequila. It was just rude and unnecessary. See this is also where the problem lies. She’s showing her friends how they can treat her sister since she’s always laughing with THEM about Kathy. The jokes and the putting Kathy on the spot and I swear half the time I think Kyle is really aiming at embarrassing Kathy but it never works cause Kathy ain’t got time for that and doesn’t take herself too seriously.

I think Kyle has been upping the ante cause she can’t seem to get Kathy to really be bothered with her actions. Kyle thrives on drama. Kathy hasn’t allowed Kyle to drag her into a deep conflict storyline that would open the Bravo doors to explore the darker side of her relationship with Kathy. The side where of course poor little Kyle was mistreated and was hurt and was shunned and this and that. Kim was an easier target and Kim went spiraling fast leaving that door wide open for Kyle to spill the beans and claim victimhood. HELL, apparently Kyle was more a victim of Kim’s addiction than Kim herself. Kyle would never allow Kim to be more of a woe is me victim than her. Even with her own addiction. 

Rinna sets thjngs in motion with that whole corny ordering Jenners tequila instead of Kathy’s even though Kathy just told her she saw her own bottle of tequila there. That’s Rinna thinking she’s Kyle and that it’s okay rag on Kathy and play with Kathy the same way Kyle plays/picks on her. I get that it’s a small thing in a way but it’s more about how comfortable Rinna is with poking fun at Kathy and Kathy feels like it’s because Kyle is a little too quick to try to get a laugh with those very ladies at Kathy’s expense and they take it as permission to act the same way with her. Kim used to try to point that out to Kyle all the time. “These are your friends and I feel a bit uncomfortable so I need you to be the bridge when we are all together”  Instead her friends got the message loud and clear and took up for Kyle once Kim was exposed. Worked like a charm. Now she’s trying to pull the same with Kathy (notice Rinna and Erika during the season trying to throw Kathy under the bus) and Kathy hasn’t displayed have the issues or problems that Kim had on her seasons and yet someway somehow there’s this villain narrative just waiting to fall on Kathy in one of these 500 episodes this season (will this season ever end??? 🙄)

Kyle is really showing her narcissistic personality while Kathy is around. Kyle hates it that she can’t get a rise out of Kathy because that is her food of choice. Pushing someone, their supply, to the point of emotional outburst. Kyle is training and teaching all her flying monkeys to believe that Kathy is a weirdo and deserves shaming.. Kyles favorite delicacy. If it worked. Kathy is on to Kyle and her narcissistic techniques and doesn’t fill the slop trough for Kyles feasting joy. I cant stand Kyle. She is Just like my sister and other people I have known. People like her have practiced their art on their poor siblings all their lives. No contact is the best thing Kathy and Kim could do for themselves concerning Kyle.

The way Kyle was about to attack Kim in the limo but was thwarted by Adrienne blocking her was so typical of narcissistic sibling torture. They beat you up if you say something they don’t like and don’t think twice about it. That is until the victim gets to the point where they haul off and pop them good, just one time. Thats all it needs, because they are cowards.

I told my kids when they were growing up,  if anyone ever comes at you and starts to hit you,, you hit them back once, ten times harder, and make them instantly regret they ever tried to get physical with you. Sutton should have popped her at Garcelles party Kyle was “man handing” her at. Kyle is a full fledged bully, but so well versed in it because shes honed her talent on her poor sisters growing up, shes got the moves down pat to hit and run, trying to appear innocent while she sits back and feasts on the pain of others. Her life is controlled by jealousy and trying to appear better than everyone else, while trying to control everyone around her.

Kyle is one of the worst and the most dangerous kind of friend or sibling anyone could have inflicted into their lives. 

• Fire 4
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I do get your point about if Erika offers one thing, creditors and other parties  can come after her. That makes sense from a legal perspective.

However, Erika totally failed from a moral perspective when she said she only cared about herself.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

Where was he in the morning? Or in the evenings when they are hanging out? Where is he hiding? He shows up for skiing and dinner but I wonder where he goes the rest of the time.

Maybe he went with Dorit when she said she slept at Diana’s hotel.  🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12

Don’t get me wrong, I hate Erika and all she stands for. Just offering a different viewpoint. I’ve read the articles (even the one Kyle gave up on), watched the documentaries, what Girardi got away with for years is disgusting. More people than him should face charges, this shit went deep into lots of places. Have to wonder if someone told her to bail and then go on the offense at every turn?

I’d love to see her at goodwill sifting through polyblends. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Diana is so horrible she’s unbearable to watch. She needs to be off this show. She’s wrecking it even more.

I thought Diana was dirt poor growing up but she grew up skiing? Hm.

Erika is just straight trash. I still believe she knew what Tom was doing and just didn’t care. Just wanted to live the luxe lifestyle. Erika is still trying to act like nothing has been proven. Like shut the fuck up. Of course she only cares about herself that’s always been obvious.

Kyle kind of finally saying something to disgusting Erika - yay! She better not go back on it though.

They were kind of mean to Kathy about her tequila. All those bitches are hawking something constantly just be nice and try some tequila or shut up.  

Next week actually looks good. Shut up already for next week Rinna and Dorit lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Kathy, I have a brother who is like Kyle.  I was the butt of all jokes, always.  I dreaded family reunions and holidays. Every time I read anything about how wonderful siblings are or what a blessing big brothers are, I wondered what I did wrong, why I was never enough or what I could do to become a sister he wanted.  I eventually walked away.  Completely.  F him.

Edited by Axie
  • Hugs 13
  • Sad 6
  • Love 5

This show, while compelling, is something I now almost have to get into the correct mental zone in order to watch. I had 3 episodes backed up on my dvr and finally worked up the stomach to watch - episode 16 was hellacious. Diana is indeed a demon. I thought she saged and brought ghostbusters in to "clean" her hotel rooms. That sage must act as a demon summoner, because it apparently brought all the demons to the yard! People needs to update their past cover with Camille as the most hated HW to Dirty Diana. 

2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I appreciate that a wealthy woman like Kathy doesn’t think she needs to dress to impress.

Kathy, looking like she came from a Walmart shopping haul at dinner, was the ultimate rich woman flex. 

I appreciated Kathy's transparency of saying her and certain family members were investors in the tequila. The whole cast was kinda rude about it though, of course, none more so than her sister and Rinna. Frankly, I think they both are jealous of Kathy being such a fan fave, coming in mid-season, probably getting a raise and now being able to shill her product. 

FF5 doing their damnedest to try to save Erika from herself saying out loud that they couldn't defend her statements told me everything I needed to know. But oh yeah, how dare Garcelle speak up for Sutton when she is getting dogpiled every other day. 

As a lawyer myself, I don't even disagree with Erika that a court of law should decide but jeez louise, basically calling widows and orphans liars, denying them the title of victim and claiming all sympathy should be reserved for her because she can't go on her yacht (the Illegal) or fly private to Aspen anymore is just the most monstrous, grotesque thing on reality tv (outside of ID channel content). 

Seeing Kyle realize she backed the wrong team was mildly satisfying.  She is still vile though. 

Dorit is gonna make me start hating her ass again. Her tongue bathing Diana is disgusting. Looking at her in that ridiculous orange jacket and proclaiming her "gorgeous" looking like she had been dumbstruck and was looking at an angel was almost comical. It does kinda demonstrate how Diana got to be the miserable shrew that she is with so many sychophants blowing smoke up her ass. 

26 minutes ago, Marley said:

I thought Diana was dirt poor growing up but she grew up skiing? Hm.

None of her shit makes sense.  A few episodes ago she mentioned having to get her wisdom teeth taken out by a charity because she couldn't afford dental care but famously said she has also never been shopping or goes to stores. Bitch what?!?!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Garcelle is wearing the hell out of that red outfit. 

Garcelle looked stunning the entire episode. 

Kyle is just pissed off and jealous of Kathy because Kathy was a fan favorite last season. Kyle wasn't expecting that. She has been trying to embarrass and make a fool of Kathy  because of her petty jealousy. Besides, Kathy puts caviar on her baked potatoes! She's a star!!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that Erika is saying that if she volunteered giving up the earrings, then it would be tantamount to admitting that she's guilty, which I guess I can understand, but since she's evinced no sympathy for the people her husband swindled, I am not into giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think Erika is saying that - I think Garcelle was trying to get her to say that to help her out, but Erika was too dumb to pick up on it.

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

What, thought, are Erika's skill sets?  Beyond being an exotic dancer and an autotuned performer - what else does she have?

She could, I guess, parlay her fame as a sex object into a sex toy business or something in that industry, but I don't think she has any other skills.

Weren't you listening a few episodes ago?  She's going to be a dominatrix! 🤣

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Can Garcelle and Crystal just stfu? "If it were me"  girl bye.  In this instance I wouldn't have objected to Erika saying they should mind their business because they don't know how the process works. Even in her drunkenness she was right that there are serious repercussions if she goes and starts handing out jewelry.

But Garcelle's job tonight was to trigger Erika...mission accomplished.

Can't believe I agree with Rinna but yes everyone should've just had an edible.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can’t believe Vyle is still on her sister for wearing slippers on the plane. Was it a private jet? 

Sorry, I'm with Kyle on this one.  I don't think it was a private jet because last week Kyle said she "walked through the airport" in those hotel slippers and socks.  If it was my sister (or even good friend) I would give her shit about it too.  😉

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This is probably an unpopular opinion but IMO Kathy probably is high maintenance and I think she expects people to cater to her needs... especially Kyle. I see most of their conflicts coming from sibling dynamics and not some grand scheme by Kyle to make Kathy look bad. I just think that what looks endearing and goofy to the audience can be irritating to a sister that has been dealing with it for 50 years.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Nothing in this episode was less surprising than the revelation that Erika doesn't care about anyone but herself.  She has made that perfectly clear from the beginning.  I would love to see her go down in flames for her narcissism and lack of compassion.  I was hoping she would receive some karma this season, if we had to be subjected to her again, but here she is in Aspen, living the high life, with her mean girl cronies defending her.  

It was interesting seeing the FF4 trying to do damage control when Erika was losing it.  Good luck with that, ladies.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

A life “in ruins.” Oh, please. As she sits in a chalet in Aspen and is on a TV show where everybody kisses her ass. Compare that to those who are really hurting.

Right?  Sits in a chalet in Aspen that she got to in a private plane.  She will return to her rented poolhouse in Beverly Hills.   Erika, her life is in ruins but not because her husband got caught stealing money to support their (her) lifestyle but because she is souless and repels anyone decent out of her life.  And that's something Erika did all on herself. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, chuckity said:

Re:  Kathy and the tequila

yes, all the other HOs shill their products, but I believe Kathy was asking for them to invest in the company, not just buy the booze. 

Curious as to what made you think that? If she and Nikki and her husband are investors; and the tequila is already in bars and stores…do they need investors? I may have missed something, but I thought she was promoting a product like all these bitches do.

Edited by CSunshine76
Typos
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4