Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: The Girl with the Diamond Earrings

• Start Topic

Comparing Erika and her glam and $1800 clutch, and Kathy and her fabric tote, Brooks Brothers cardigan, and Goody barrette,  it’s clear both who has money and knows how to spend it.

I think Kathy has these women’s number—especially her sister’s—and was trolling them a bit. (I also don’t think she was cutting Sutton down with her boobie comment… sure it was kinda tacky, but she was comparing Sutton to her own daughters and I highly doubt she’d be cutting her own daughters’ looks down on camera.)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Applause 5
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

When Erika said that she didn't give a f**k about anyone but herself, I finally 100% believed something she said. 

As she wears her panther ring and brags about all the expensive and cool shit she has.  She really does make herself look bad, all by herself.  It's kind of sad when someone's identity is so wrapped up in their possessions, that they think that's what makes them important. 

It IS very sad.  It’s even more sad when that same person ditched her own child in search of that feeling of importance.  I don’t think Erika ever believed herself to be worthy of much, deep down.  Doesn’t sound like she was made to feel loved as a kid, for starters.  I find it interesting to watch her using her sexuality as a way to feel “powerful”, and was not shocked by her throwing out the possibility of becoming a dominatrix.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it was said for shock value, but it also wouldn’t surprise me if she was completely serious.   I don’t believe people are born “cold”.  

Regardless, nothing excuses the fact that we’ve repeatedly watched her treat others horribly.  That witchy cackle says it all.  She needs help, in all seriousness. 

I really look forward to finding pics online of Diana in the get-up that won her some new Muppet nicknames!  That woman is not right.  She seems to be 100% hateful and needs to be gone.  Charitable, my ass.  

I haven’t watched the episode and won’t.  Even after canceling cable, then caving on a Peacock subscription, what’s gone on recently just crossed the line and I have no desire to watch TV that will reaffirm my disappointment in a good number of adults who should know (and do) better - and the people who gleefully exploit them for a buck.  It’s a big ole downer.  No, thanks! 

However, reading about it here is NOT a downer, but a guaranteed source of belly laughs.  It’s also encouraging to see that others are not ok with this crap.  It’s baffling that we’ve watched this franchise circle the drain for so long, and just when we think it couldn’t get any worse…here comes a new one!

• Like 3
  • Love 14

Erika tells Crystal that there is no evidence that Tom Girardi stole money from the families of individuals who died in a plane crash. 
Joe Ruigomez received all of the settlement the court awarded him. And appeared on The Housewife and the Hustler to try to grift the system.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 4

So…. Dorit and ‘Mo’…. she’s calling him Mo these days 🤦‍♀️. He was paying her ALL of his attention at dinner (I went back for a second view of the dinner just to watch Dorit and Mo closely). What was with the sausage exchange?! 

D: Mo…

M: Yeah?

D: Is that sausage?

M: (looks closely) Yeah. Oh yeah, it’s sausage. It’s that chicken sausage that you asked for.

D: (looks up at M with a big grin) I didn’t ask for chicken sausage! 

M: (laughing)

Looked like a private joke to me. One that the producers felt worth airing!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 12

I am very impressed that Dorit exclaimed, “The headlines said that you refused to hand over the earrings!”

But then she folds again next week.

At least Kyle seems genuinely upset that Erika has no compassion for the victims. 

Weird argument: All of you should only feel compassion for me. You don’t know, you have never met the “alleged victims.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 11

Next week on BH: Wow. It’s almost as if Dorit [and Rinna, Diana, Kyle??]  is[/are] in a cult. If they cross the cult, something really sinister may happen.

In the scene, Kyle is struggling. Dorit is trying to persuade her to excuse Erika’s attitude and terrible declaration that she only cares about herself.

Dorit seems to be panicking, too, trying to talk Kyle off the ledge.

I am not 100% sure that Erika and/or Rinna did not orchestrate this alliance, stating, “If anyone fails to support the alliance, all bets are off. Children are fair game.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

If only Erika would be even say something like: “Yes, Tom/Girardi Keese oversaw court cases for some terrible tragedies. Yes, he is currently being sued for mishandling the funds he won on their behalf. As to how this plays out for me, I am not going to discuss it until the legal process has played out. Until then, I’m going to hold my head up and trust the courts to make the right decision based on the facts, and I will comply.” And then canned it on the “I only care about ME” stuff. 

I wouldn’t be supportive of her necessarily… but it would be a better solution than running around being OVERLY prideful and defensive of herself. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 18
25 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

If only Erika would be even say something like: “Yes, Tom/Girardi Keese oversaw court cases for some terrible tragedies. Yes, he is currently being sued for mishandling the funds he won on their behalf. As to how this plays out for me, I am not going to discuss it until the legal process has played out. Until then, I’m going to hold my head up and trust the courts to make the right decision based on the facts, and I will comply.” And then canned it on the “I only care about ME” stuff. 

I wouldn’t be supportive of her necessarily… but it would be a better solution than running around being OVERLY prideful and defensive of herself. 

It might be a better solution, in fact it would be a better solution…. however, it would also be fake fake fake. Erika has shown her true self with her revolting attitude.

• Applause 7
  • Love 7

No amount of jokes at Kathy’s expense will distract viewers from Kyles phony marriage. I wish the Mo cheating rumors would be brought up again so she could be in the hot seat.

They finally got a rise out of Erika and got her to admit she doesn’t give two shits about living large off her husbands dirty deeds. She is only sorry that her life style was impacted. Well done Garcelle and Crystal!

Worse than seeing Rinna open her inflatables to eat is seeing the woman open and close her legs repeatedly. Close your legs to Bravo cameras! 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika tells Crystal that there is no evidence that Tom Girardi stole money from the families of individuals who died in a plane crash. 
Joe Ruigomez received all of the settlement the court awarded him. And appeared on The Housewife and the Hustler to try to grift the system.

There are so many lawsuits against them that it’s blurring.. so some insurance covered sone of the money that Tom stole and the lawyers are fighting to get that money back from them yes (which the lawyers should I mean it’s not a catch all get out of trouble free card  and apparently Erika thinks since insurance covered she shouldn’t be libel for which is a HUGE stretch)  .. there are also lawsuits from the burn victims and such that HAVE NOT been paid at all .. she’s trying to confuse and muddle this so it seems like ALL victims are lying when in reality she doesn’t want to give back ANY funds that were stolen 

bottom line is her husband stole money and Erika doesn’t want to have to give up things she knows were bought with the funds she is a crap person no matter what 

7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:
Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8

I love they tried to pull this same crap with Denise and her not being Glam enough. It’s like their yard stick of how wealthy you are that makes no sense. Now if they were at some big Gala I’d get it(yes don’t wear slippers and bring a birken) but come on

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Kyle's behavior is becoming more and more strange. Why does she act so hyper, speak a thousand miles per hour, get angry so easily, and lose her temper and scream over issues that are really not her business or are ridiculous (like the unfollowing ordeal)?

Erika is very ugly when she gets angry. She looked beastly to me as she claimed that all she cares about is herself.

Was Lisa shaming/blaming Kyle when she dragged Erika out of the house?

Maybe its Menopause 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Edited for brevity only:

And yes, did I see a little flash of something special with Mo and Dorito?  It was brief, but I saw something a little....suspect? and I never suspected a thing before, even with all the rumors.  Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.

I’m not one to take notice of infidelity rumors but what originally got my attention was the night PK came to Kyle/Mo house after the break in….when Dorito side hugged Mo she had her arm around his upper back and then kissed him there…it caught my attention then and the dinner scene tonight also caught my attention. 

The side hug/kiss was…strange to me..

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle is such a piece of shit to Kathy.  Why does she care if her sister wears slippers on the plane or doesn’t carry a designer purse?  My god, she’s so jealous of her older sister it’s pathetic.  

I think it's more of a case that Kyle is jealous of Kathy's being so self-secure.  Kyle is very insecure - it shows in everything she does.  The many, many different designer purses and outfits, the needing to wear trendy clothes that don't necessarily work with her body type, the way she lashes out at people when they don't do or say what she thinks is best.  The constant competing witht the other women for relevancy.

Kathy is so secure in herself that she just doesn't give a shit what people think of her - hence, the wearing of slippers on a plane and a shopping bag as a purse.  I will admit that I find those things a little weird and I would probably make fun of my sister, too, if she did that.  Kathy has been seen carrying some great handbags and wearing some really high-end clothes - clothes that are obviously expensive and designer quality, even though they are not logo'd all over the place.  

I think that Kyle's insecurities stem from a lifetime of not being "good" enough, especially for their Mom.  Kathy was the "perfect" older sister, according to what Kyle says about their growing up.  Kim was the more popular and successful child actress.  I think this could probably all be blamed on their mother.

I'm not a fan of Kathy, and I think that she plays up the "eccentric rich woman" persona for the show.  I also think that Kathy and Kyle have had issues for most of their lives, whether it be jealousy, sibling rivalry or one feeling and acting superior over the over (Kathy over Kyle), and so now that Kyle and Mauricio are financially successful, Kyle is doing a little bit of push-back on Kathy.  Kathy is now in Kyle's territory (the show), so Kyle's going to show her dominance over Kathy in this situation, even if Kyle originally wanted Kathy to be on the show.

I'm not saying that Kyle's comments and actions are right, but Kyle probably feels justified, given that obviously on-off again acrimonious relationship she and Kathy have had. 

Just a different perspective - ymmv.

7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kathy was off doing her own thing during some of that. Futzing with a window.

I noticed that too - Kathy in the background while Crystal and Garcelle were questiong Erika.  I thought maybe she was trying to find a patio door so she could go outside for a cigarette or something.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, ag54 said:

So now I understand the Kathy drama. The mean girl clique (who shamelessly promote their lip gloss hair extensions wine etc) completely ignore and laugh at Kathy as she’s trying to hype her tequila. Happens not once but again in the previews for next week. No wonder she lost her shite! Forget about the tequila. It’s the humiliating way they act towards her. They pile on and are relentless. I’d be pissed at my sister too. 

I’m a skier and if I saw that much logo coming down the trail I’d stay FAR away. No one who really can ski would wear that 😱 

I took note of Crystals outfit right away - she had a snowsuit, granted it may have been an expensive AF one, but I wasn't a screaming in your face billboard.  Just how much is Gucci paying Rinna this season, its ridiculous.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 11

Dear Lord help me, I almost see Erika's point. Tom kind of blew up her life, she's been dragged to court, she's been deemed guilty by association, she's got mounting legal bills, no access to funds, she lost her home of 17 years... she has to live and die by the law now, so why shouldn't everything else?

IF you believe that she knew nothing about Tom's fraud and where the money was coming from, then she is a victim too, and is a very convenient scapegoat now that Tom is allegedly a doddering old man in a nursing home. It was her husband's shady dealings that led to all this and somehow the pound of flesh is supposed to come off of her?! I get the indignation, and the idea that once you start handing stuff over willy nilly, where does it end?

BUT - and it's a big one - you can't keep casting dispersion on the actual victims. Questioning that they even exist and insinuating that it's all lies... kinda silly. It's pretty clear it's not. For some reason, she can't get outraged at Tom because it would invalidate the last 20 years. She's not ready to cross that bridge yet. I truly understand the whole "I'm only worried about myself" feeling. When you've lost everything and have no one to depend on and your security blanket of two decades is ripped out from under you, it's scary. It's fight or flight, and she has chosen fight. She has to worry about herself because no one else is. OK.

The chasm is really due to what no one will utter on camera - the court of public opinion, and at least several in the group, do NOT believe she was in the dark on Tom's shenanigans. Many believe she knew and turned a blind eye a la Carmela Soprano or actively participated like Bonnie to a geriatric Clyde, and enjoyed the rotten fruits of Girardi Keese's fraud. 

Has anyone started getting Blue Jasmine vibes yet from E? She's no Cate Blanchett but man it's hard not to think that's where she's heading. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

I get what you are saying @thesupremediva1. I also thought Erika, who I cannot stand, actually did a good job of explaining her (morally bankrupt) position. Her claim is that she knew nothing, so she's also a victim, and that she thinks the victims may have been paid already. She was doing a pretty good job laying out her case I thought, until her inner evil exposed itself.  I don't think for a second she was changing any minds, but she was, for the first time, presenting her side.

The problem with the earrings, and that entire "I will do only what the court directs me to do" position, is that even if it's perfectly legal to keep the earrings, it's a low level moral choice.  What kind of person would even want to keep those earrings knowing they have been bought with settlement money designated for widows, orphans and burn victims? If she had any decency, at the very least, instead of travelling with them, she'd ask for her attorneys to keep them in some sort of voluntary escrow situation, until the matter was settled.  And then even if she's legally entitled to keep them, how about selling and donating the proceeds, or at least some of the proceeds. I mean is she planning to wear them? Like oh look, Erika is wearing the stolen-from-widows, orphans and burn victims" earrings tonight. How fetching they look.  ?

It was interesting to see Rinna hustle her out of there. Notice she did wait til the damage was good and done though.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

The fucking audacity of Kyle, Rinna and Erika to sit at the breakfast table calling Garcelle and Sutton the mean girls? My head almost exploded.

Kyle sure was pushy trying to get Sutton to get up and get involved. Kyle lives to see Sutton get yelled at. I'm glad Sutton for once stayed out of it. It looked like Garcelle and Crystal had it handled. And finally, Crystal showed up. 

I'm convinced that Kyle was begging Erika to stop saying those things was not because the things she was saying were awful, it was because Kyle couldn't defend it. Because as well all know, the FF5 have to defend each other no matter what.

• Like 2
  • Applause 14
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I missed the last part. She actually said his name and told those lies about him. On National Television?

I'm convinced that Kyle was begging Erika to stop saying those things was not because the things she was saying were awful, it was because Kyle couldn't defend it.

The thing is...didn't she say something similar to LVP right before LVP and Ken Good Bye'd her?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6

Kathy, Kim and Kyle grew up with the same mother (who screwed them all up in their own ways).  The chase for wealthy men to “keep” the girls & herself  in high end lifestyles was priority one.  

Kathy married a Hilton and from all accounts, it’s been a good match.  He was born into wealth and showed Kathy what ‘old’ or inherited money looks like.  The live very well, have lots of expensive material things at their disposal and any outsider would envy their extravagant lifestyle.  

But as many luxury items Kathy may have, she doesn’t seem to have the same “lookit me!” mannerisms that Kyle does.  Kyle and her coven cohorts all behave like ‘new’ money.  It’s gotta be designer branded if it’s in their homes, on their bodies or on their dinner plates, no matter how ridiculous the item is. And, they will tell you the cost & who is the designer even though it’s probably loudly emblazoned on the item.  Not saying Kathy hasn’t dropped designer names (Garcelle and Sutton do it too), but Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, Erika and Diana put it all on display as loudly as possible.  I can’t remember the exact quote, but Kathy mostly seems to have embraced the “New money shouts, Old money whispers” adage. 

Speaking of the outlandish clothing these women wear…it’s obvious to me these women wear the crazy looks only to stand out and force the rest of the coven to ask, “Is that [insert exclusive designer here]??”  I am sure brands like Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Balenciaga, Gucci, etc make more subdued clothes and accessories, but these SM famewhores gravitate toward the items that scream “NEW MONEY WALKING HERE!” 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, realityplease said:

Likely, the bankruptcy trustee provided her attorney with the check, written on a client trust account, used to buy the earrings. 

Attorney's get disbarred for one, JUST ONE, instance of shit like this and that MFer was doing this shit for decades! I am so livid. Where TF was the CA bar association?!? Oh yeah right, being wined and dined by Girardi. It is really disgusting and they too should be made to answer for sweeping all client complaints under the rug and not doing (or rather refusing to do) their proper due diligence.

I had no issue with Kathy wearing slippers on a plane or through the airport, but it got weird once she left the airport in Aspen because ... hello, it is cold, there's snow on the ground and probably ice.  

Kyle so wants to be the cool aunt with Paris and Nicky. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ag54 said:

So now I understand the Kathy drama. The mean girl clique (who shamelessly promote their lip gloss hair extensions wine etc) completely ignore and laugh at Kathy as she’s trying to hype her tequila. Happens not once but again in the previews for next week. No wonder she lost her shite! Forget about the tequila. It’s the humiliating way they act towards her. They pile on and are relentless. I’d be pissed at my sister too. 

I’m a skier and if I saw that much logo coming down the trail I’d stay FAR away. No one who really can ski would wear that 😱 

Between Rinna and Dorit, it was ridiculous!!  Even Dorit's helmet was logo'd (Fendi-?)!!!  When I looked at their ski fashion, it was obvious that Kyle and Crystal are the true skiers - their apparel was probably super expensive, but it also was understated (no apparent logos), practical and looked good on them.

It was also well insulated and form fitting, as much ski apparel is these days.  No gigantic, over-sized puffer jackets, no neon green faux fur, no over the top logos to make them stand out from other skiers.  

You would think that Dorit, not having been on skis for over 20 years would NOT want to draw attention to herself, in case someone would realize that a Real Housewife was falling on her butt every five feet, or heading for the trees.

I can't figure out what Diana was trying to prove with that Oscar the Grouch/Grinch faux fur get up!  

And, well, Rinna - she just tries too hard with everything, and looks ridiculous.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Anyone with even a lingering ounce of sympathy for Erika should have been "cured" last night. Even Vile Kyle admitted it is indefensible. Casting doubt on the ACTUAL victims an then announcing what 99.9% of us already knew, she cares about no one but herself. And that BS about listening to the courts? They ordered you to turn them over. Obviously, Kathy must pay for her popularity. How dare she try to hawk something on the show. I mean Lisa wouldn't do that, or Erika or Dorit.....oh wait. Never mind. But Kathy is popular so let's cut her down. Kyle is so jealous of Kathy she can't stand it. Vile is a horrible sister, no wonder she cannot maintain relationships with either sister. When is Mauricio getting his Diamond and why are we subjected to one more horrible person on this show. Stay home and get stoned MO, you are Borrrring.

Edited by chlban
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

You can’t adopt a "I will do only what the court directs me to do" attitide while at the same appealing the court when it makes a decision directing you to do something…

I think she would argue that appeals are part of the process. And once exhausted, she'll do what the last judge tells her to do.

(Btw, I am not defending Erika. I never have.)

• Love 1

Apologies if this has already been discussed, admittedly I'm too lazy to go through the thread right now...

But can someone clarify to me the importance of Kathy and the Casa Del Sol tequila? As far as I know, that brand is owned by Eva Longoria. Does Kathy have a vested connection to the business, or is it that she just really likes it and wanted to share it with the other women? 

I see a lot of talk on social media this morning about the tequilas (Casa Del Sol vs Kendal Jenner's 818) and Kathy drama and I'm lost. lol 

In other news, Kyle is such a shitty sister. It's no wonder why both Kathy and Kim have had multiple falling-outs with her. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This passive-aggressiveness Kyle constantly shows toward Kathy is pathetic, especially when Kyle has cried all over the reunion set that she regretted all the lost time and wanted to repair her relationship with her sister.

Every time Kathy gets invited on these trips, Kyle makes a point to ridicule — all done with a loving, sisterly smile, of course. Kathy takes all this in good humor (or just ignores it), but at some point even the saintliest of saints would get their fill and tell Kyle to cram it.

So what if Kathy doesn’t carry around a $50,000 Birkin? So what if she decides to make herself comfortable by wearing slippers on a flight rather than $50,000 Louboutin stiletto-heel boots? So what if she’d rather sleep in than go on an excursion bitchfest with the gals? As I told my kids when they would carp about something, is it hurting YOU?

Kathy is more “real” than all these hos put together (Garcelle excepted). She is actually a bright spot in this shitshow, exactly because she’s not pretentious and vain because she happens to have money. Like that wise old sage Luann deLesseps once said, “Money can’t buy you class.” Take note, Mrs. Umansky.

From day ONE Kyles MO (mode of operation not husband) is to giggle and poke and laugh in a group setting at someone’s expense. It’s usually done kinda of subtly so she gets a feel of the group and feel out the various reactions. This way she can see the vibe and who goes for it and who doesn’t. It’s a slick measuring stick. Anyone who catches on is usually unsure how to address it cause A. It was done under the guise of friendly ribbing and B. There are always supporters  to that sort of behavior so that means Kyle will have automatic defenders (most likely the ones who cackled at “joke”) cause if they don’t then they are just as guilty and whose gonna own up to that in a group setting for something “so minor” which no doubt will be the excuse. “It ain’t that serious” is the Mantra of seasoned bullies. You end up looking like your unhinged or dramatic (Sutton) or conniving  and manipulative (Camille, LVP). It’s a lose, lose and Kathy, having plenty of experience with Kyle just blows her off and doesn’t even take the bait (usually). Especially with cameras rolling. 

I’ve been hot and cold with Kyle over the seasons cause when she stays out of mess she can be fun and funny but I’ll never ever think of her as anything but and mean girl at heart. When Bethany Frankel and Faye Resnick are you close close friends that right there says it all. Just saying. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, chlban said:

Anyone with even a lingering ounce of sympathy for Erika should have been "cured" last night. Even Vile Kyle admitted it is indefensible. Casting doubt on the ACTUAL victims an then announcing what 99.9% of us already knew, she cares about no one but herself. And that BS about listening to the courts? They ordered you to turn them over. Obviously, Kathy must pay for her popularity. How dare she try to hawk something on the show. I mean Lisa wouldn't do that, or Erika or Dorit.....oh wait. Never mind. But Kathy is popular so let's cut her down. Kyle is so jealous of Kathy she can't stand it. Vile is a horrible sister, no wonder she cannot maintain relationships with either sister. When is Mauricio getting his Diamond and why are we subjected to one more horrible person on this show. Stay home and get stoned MO, you are Borrrring.

She was in rare, vile form, for sure. That showed me that she did know what was going on, despite what that court ruling said, or at least had a pretty good idea. To go off like that, bared fangs and all, was telling. She was beyond defensive —. more like rabid.

But her saying that she didn’t care about the victims was probably one of the more honest statements I’ve heard. She finally came out and actually said it. She should have been pressed like this at last season’s reunion, TBH, instead of getting Andy’s weak-ass softballs. 

Temperature has to drop at least 100 degrees whenever that soulless woman enters a room.

This franchise is really in a death spiral thanks to this cast.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

But can someone clarify to me the importance of Kathy and the Casa Del Sol tequila? As far as I know, that brand is owned by Eva Longoria. Does Kathy have a vested connection to the business, or is it that she just really likes it and wanted to share it with the other women? 

Kathy's an investor, as is her daughter.  So, sure, her wanting the women to taste it was self-serving, in that she's trying to get publicity for the brand that will benefit her.  Gee, no HW has EVER done that. /sarcasm

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, janiema said:

Has Erika filed for bankruptcy or is she part of Tom’s bankruptcy?

Not as yet AFAIK, but she may not have much choice.

https://realityblurb.com/2022/07/19/is-erika-jayne-considering-bankruptcy-rhobh-stars-finances-reportedly-in-dire-state-as-source-shares-if-she-planned-to-sell-750k-earrings/

After last night, she should be radioactive in terms of publicity, gigs, promotional offers, etc.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7