Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

I loved the opening scene where Tamra is making dinner and then gets a call from Heather. She goes into the living room to prattle on, whilst Eddie is left standing there with this look on his face like - "Bitch, I thought you were making me dinner?" Eddie stays clear out of the drama, but somehow he always cracks me up. His face says a lot. 

I wish Vicki would have listened to Shannon - but sure enough she lets Tamra weasel her way back in. "Oh, I was just talking about when I had problems with Brooks. Now I just want you to be happy". Mmmmhmm. Yea, sure. I don't think Shannon is trying to keep people apart. She just knows how gullible Vicki can be, and how Tamra likes to manipulate people. 

I'm still so confused about Danielle. If she was so pissed about something that went down in Bali, something so bad it had to be edited out and she was removed as an official housewife, why was she still filming after that? 

I am really flabbergasted that Christian puts that much work into making his hair look that bad.

I. HATE. TERRY. DUBROW. He has now reached the top of my hate meter, with Jim Marchese - worst existing Ho-husbands. Hands down. Terry is just an awful person. I thought David's apology was incredibly sincere, but Terry just couldn't graciously accept it. I think he had planned out his little tirade and David just apologizing and accepting what he did didn't fit into Terry's little plan. So he had to find a reason to flip out anyway. And he's a hypocrite while doing so! He makes some awful, stereotypical remark about construction workers and their language, but then HE calls someone else a "penis". Ooooh, and don't even get me started on his condescending remarks about David needing to look certain words up. He is an elitist fucking snob and I have no patience for people like that. 

I thought David handled himself beautifully. He was very calm and accepting. I would have been smirking too if that walking penis, Terry Dubrow, was foaming at the mouth about the more ridiculous things. David staying so calm and taking it in stride just ruffled Ms. Terry's feathers all the more - it was a beautiful thing to see. 

So was I supposed to feel sorry for Tamra during that little montage at the end? All of her problems with Simon, she brought those on herself. I could give two fucks. And what was with Ryan and his lady friend driving off with just two mattresses strapped to the top of the car? They didn't have a trailer? I didn't see the car filled with belongings. You're moving a few hours away and all you felt it necessary to take was some duct-taped mattresses? Hmmm, wondering if he had already moved and this scene was staged to add to the "poor Tamra" theme. 

Finally, I totally need "It's my God given right to snore" on a t-shirt! Ahhh, Vicki, you're a miserable mess of a person, but you're MY miserable mess. I just can't quit ya!

No reunion preview, or did I miss it?

• Love 7

Terry was not putting down construction workers? Hahah oh ok. Typically Dubrow strategy – THEY are not the problem, it is everyone else.

Can Bravo please bring in a new housewife whose husband is a regular surgeon??  Then Terry can STFU about how special he is.

I like Vicki’s short hair in the reunion preview.

• Love 4

There's been speculation that Danielle and Tamra really got into in Bali and that's why Danielle isn't a Housewife anymore. I watched their body language at Vicki's party and they seemed fine. They were next to each other a few times and I didn't see any tension. I would really like to know why Danielle was edited out. I don't need to see lost footage or anything, but I want an answer. It's strange nothing has leaked about it.

• Love 10
ETA: And for fuck sake, can someone please explain to Vickie that there is no shame in being the size that she is - NONE. There is shame in trying to force her body into a dress that is at least 2 sizes too small for her. She would look prettier, smaller, and sexier if she would discard her vanity and buy a frock that fits the body she lives with.

Amen! Vicki's body is just fine. But her love of these too small, backless, white dresses has got to stop. Learn your body, love your body, and find things that work best with your body. 

Vicki looked the best when she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt before her party.

And notice how Brooks just lavished her with compliments at that point? She should take a hint. 

Tamra, you dumped your first born on your mother years ago.  Stop acting like the umbilical cord is still attached.

It's really sickening. I fully believe she only had Ryan around as a storyline. First, because of the issues between Simon and Ryan, then because she literally had no other family to film with after the divorce. Rapey Ryan creeps me the fuck out - but look who raised him. Good for him for finally getting away from her. Although, when it doesn't work out he'll probably want his "job" back. If CUT is even still standing then. HA!

• Love 7

Forgot the best line of the night from Christian, "sorry I just zoned out the last five minutes."

Oh yeah, and speaking of Vicki's clothing I will say I loved, loved the jacket she put on with her work outfit at the end of the episode. Superb.

• Love 3

A bit anti-climatic.  I also agree with others much of this felt too staged.

As I predicted David retained his hawtness factor.    I’m glad the Beador's marriage seems to be healing and they are doing well.    When they were showing the Bali slideshow I noticed the look on David’s face when he saw the pic of Shannon with the literal monkey on her back.  His face seemed to light up with delight.   It was sweet & adds to his attractiveness.  OK I’ll stop David gushing.

Will Shannon ever give up that ugly black nail polish?   I think she is a pretty woman but her style sucks.

Vicki’s hair and makeup looked fab.   But like others have mentioned, she needs to stop wearing  dresses too small and not suited to her figure. I think her weight is absolutely fine & she just needs a  stylist to help accentuate her curves in a good way.

I’m really tired of Ho’wives (other franchises as well, Yolanda, Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Ramona)  OVER THE TOP weeping over grown ass children leaving the proverbial nest.   Boring, overdone & not even touching.  Let them go, wish them well and cry later in private, not in front of them laying a major guilt trip on them.   My Mom (and Dad) wished me well and told me to be careful.   Then years later, they told me Mom cried for 2 days after I left.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 11

Of course, as she was "crying", Tamra had to mention Simon and everything he is "putting her through".

Frankly, I'm surprised Simon hasn't shut that crap down already - you know, like get something legally binding so she can't talk about him publicly.   Or sue her sorry butt.

So over her.  Eddie needs to get on that bike and head for the hills.   He's probably packing as we speak.

• Love 4

Sheyitt, I just dropped my youngest off at college in Oklahoma (and Norman, OK is very nice and OU's campus is beautiful!). I live 7 hours away in TX. A teared up a bit as we said our final goodby and then got over it...some margaritas helped! I haven't lived near my family in 21 years. They all live in So CA. It's not hard to visit, ya dumb howives!

I really zoned out this episode, so I thank y'all for the recaps reminding me what happened. But the one thing that stood out to me was the preview for the reunion and Heather's severe bangs! GAH!

I was not a fan of Shannon in the beginning, but she won me over. I honestly think that as she watched the episodes, it made her realize how she was coming off to others and actually learned and grew from them. Team Shannon and crystals for all!

• Love 3

Sheyitt, I just dropped my youngest off at college in Oklahoma (and Norman, OK is very nice and OU's campus is beautiful!). I live 7 hours away in TX. A teared up a bit as we said our final goodby and then got over it...some margaritas helped! I haven't lived near my family in 21 years. They all live in So CA. It's not hard to visit, ya dumb howives!

I really zoned out this episode, so I thank y'all for the recaps reminding me what happened. But the one thing that stood out to me was the preview for the reunion and Heather's severe bangs! GAH!

I was not a fan of Shannon in the beginning, but she won me over. I honestly think that as she watched the episodes, it made her realize how she was coming off to others and actually learned and grew from them. Team Shannon and crystals for all!

Even with the OU reference (OK State all the way - go Pokes), I completely agree with the bangs on Heather. Not a good look for her. I think she must agree as I've noticed on all her recent pictures that she has them pinned back.

• Love 3

I guess I'm trying to figure this out, I know it's  been cute to call Terry,  'Miss Terry,' but you're equating him with  a women in his behavior...who are you really insulting? Terry steps so low and is catty like a women?

It's kind of like saying this about a male  'he throw/runs like a girl'.

Terry can be an real asshole, call him out on that,

THANK YOU.  Thank you for saying this.

• Love 9

They showed their ass at that dinner. I hope he catches hell over his comments.

This. I went into this season actually liking Heather. Now I would put my Heather hate only slightly less than my Tamra hate, and that is saying something.

Miss Terry? There just are no words. What a complete Ass. He wants to put down a hard working man because he is in contruction? WTF is wrong with construction?

I was pretty over Shannon earlier in the season, but she has won me back a bit. She does seem to have some self awareness, a trait sorely lacking on these shows, and really seems to have learned from some of her earlier mistakes. David was a total gentelman and issued a sincere apology. Miss Terry and his bitch wife were disgusting. I hate them.

I also hated that Tamra is back to her old tricks. She just has to ruin her BFF's dinner party with her junior high level drama and Heather and Vicki still kiss her skank ass. Was I supposed to feel sorry for her when she was doing all that whining and fake ass crying at the end? Oh. Well I didn't. Not one bit.

Also loved the fact that Eddie's comments about Heather and the Bull were every bit as bad as David's and he got a pass because he is married to the skank? Really?

Vicki is, and always will be, Vicki.  She is crass, loud and often annoying, but I just cannot hate her. I just wish she would kick Tamra to the curb. Personally, I find it less frustrating that she sticks with Brooks than I do that she sticks with that sleazy, lying, connivng bitch.

Run Eddie. Run fast.   

Edited by chlban
  • Love 9

I like Vicki’s short hair in the reunion preview.

Yes, the shorter style really suits her.  I wasn't loving Heather's shorter 'do with bangs they showed in the reunion preview, but I give her props for at least trying a different style.  Some of these OC ladies and their ridiculous pageant hair could take a clue from them.  Namely, Tamra and Lizzie. 

• Love 5

I am convinced that Vicki has a carnival mirror in her bedroom, only the kind that makes you look tall and skinny, instead of short and fat...why oh why can't she hire a stylist, or at least, have an honest friend who will tell her that skin-tight and plunging necklines are never a good look for her?

It's like she makes some sort of concerted effort to dress in the most unbecoming way she possibly can.  She seems to think skin tight is "sexy".....I wonder how the others must laugh at her behind her back.  I find Vicki to be rather dysfuctional in many ways, but one is that she seems to be lacking in insight about so many things.....one being her relationships.....especially with Tamra 

• Love 2

I think it's a simple one...

Heather is definitely jealous of Shannon. I put it down to Shannon having more money, having more class than Heather could ever hope for and having a MUCH hotter husband.

Shannon is everything Heather will never be...

Exactly. I have also figured out that the reason she just "loves" Vicki and Tamra is that she can always feel superior to them. Vicki calls trees by the name of a venereal diseases and Tamra is the epitome of white trash. Clearly Heather and Terry have more money than either of them, ,Vicki's awe inspiring backyard aside, so once again she can feel superior. 

Shannon, OTOH, scares her.  Shannon knows how to conduct herself in a foreign country. She has manners and class. Things Heather never has to worry about with Tamballs and the Vickster.

• Love 12

The reason Terry did not call out Eddie, is because Terry was lying.  He said he was not angry about "the take the Beadors down comment" at Lizzie's dinner party, but because David dare say something vulgar around his kids and his precious 80 year old mother at the hoedown/ground breaking party.  The truth was Terry never heard these comments himself but someone (either production or Tamara) told him about it much later.  He thought he was going to come off as the manly protector of women/children and David would look like a neanderthal.

The Dubrows also lost any credibility by trusting Tamara implicitly, even though she is a black hole of deception, but ragging Shannon on the smallest of things and never accepting any of her apologies (and she made many attempts to mend broken fences).  They said they are above gossip, but we saw them gossiping behind everyone's back and taking Tamara's word (who even Vick knows can not be trusted) as gospel.  They actually came off as pretentious fools.

Heather, we do not care you have a chef.  It was that some of the foodies on the board were a little taken aback about you family being in awe of fairly simple dishes.  However, if Miss Terry has to ask if pink fish is salmon at Lizzie's dinner party, maybe you guys are not gourmands. I will remember never to hand you an open menu.  We also do not care if you have rescue dogs or dogs from a breeders...it is you who made a big deal about it.

I think Heather has gone the reality tv victim route of anyone who does not like her is jealous of her wealth. Maybe her best friend Tamara can guide her on how to deal with all the "haters".

Love this post.  I was stunned that Terry didn't know what kind of fish he was eating.

• Love 5

"I wasn't putting down construction workers I was raised by one. I have great respect for all of them.I'm a construction workerwith ascalpel."

Oh, yes! Paging Dr. Freud. Well, those of us who were curious about the Dubrows' shame about their humble beginnings fueling their attempts to promote themselves as 'high-class' <eyeroll>, now have our answer. I never thought I could have more disdain for Miss Terry and Madame puppet, but, yet again, I was wrong!

• Love 12

Can Bravo please bring in a new housewife whose husband is a regular surgeon??  Then Terry can STFU about how special he is.

Oh, God, PLEASE, please let this happen! And let it be a surgeon from a long line of surgeons whose ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. And let it be a surgeon who spends most of his time working for Operation Smile! Oh, I'd love to see the white trash, poseur Dubrows trying to suck up to the likes of these types! From your post to God's ears!

• Love 15

Frankly, I'm surprised Simon hasn't shut that crap down already - you know, like get something legally binding so she can't talk about him publicly.   Or sue her sorry butt.

Or get a cyst and decease against her!

• Love 14

Oh, God, PLEASE, please let this happen! And let it be a surgeon from a long line of surgeons whose ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. And let it be a surgeon who spends most of his time working for Operation Smile! Oh, I'd love to see the white trash, poseur Dubrows trying to suck up to the likes of these types! From your post to God's ears!

With an A-List real movie star wife and a house 3 times the size of the Dubrows.  

• Love 12

Exactly. I have also figured out that the reason she just "loves" Vicki and Tamra is that she can always feel superior to them. Vicki calls trees by the name of a venereal diseases and Tamra is the epitome of white trash. Clearly Heather and Terry have more money than either of them, ,Vicki's awe inspiring backyard aside, so once again she can feel superior. 

Shannon, OTOH, scares her.  Shannon knows how to conduct herself in a foreign country. She has manners and class. Things Heather never has to worry about with Tamballs and the Vickster.

Love this post.  IMO, Vicki and Tamra are very much the ugly Americans. 

• Love 5

Here is the Reunion preview: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/rhoc-meet-potatoes-previews

Terry is still so angry at the "spread your legs comment", what was it Heather said, "if everyone says you're dead then it is time to lie down."   Time to lie down Terry.  I don't think David Beador was asking for an apology I think he was expecting Terry and Heather to, at the very least, acknowledge his apology.  If Heather and Terry weren't aware of the comment, as in didn't hear it, why is it such a BFD?  Did Terry's mother hear it, would their four children under the age of 10 have understood what it meant?  Why would Heather wear a dress to go bull riding?  The only woman with a dress on who rode the bull. 

So far Terry has compared himself to a construction worker and on Brandi's Podcast-"a butcher" and an artist.   I would never go to a surgeon who calls himself a butcher.  But hey, Dr. Dubrow keep up with the not so funny jokes. Terry complained about going to every event this season. How is the arrogant thing working out for you?

I look for Terry and Heather to return just so they can show a red carpet moment about one of either Terry or Heather's shows-they will need the filler provided by RHOC.

• Love 7

I think it is great that Shannon and David are sleeping the same bed but isn't 8pm early for her kids to be in bed? If they have after school activities it eats in to homework time and dinner time which pushes bedtime a little later. Honestly, my kids are in their twenties now and I can not remember their bedtimes when they were pre teens.

Vicki's dress was not good on her, as usual it was too tight and too short but she does know how to throw a party, great food and décor, I would love to be a guest at any of her parties.

Brooks and Tamra's heart to heart was dumb, he was so accepting of her apology seemed so phony. 

David's apology seemed sincere but not accepted, the Debrows' have reached a new low.

Was Danielle even there?

• Love 2

David is a college graduate. Michigan State, I believe.....I think their mascot is a potato :-). He probably didn't go on to grad school, but as far as I know neither did Heather. Who is she to act like her education is somehow superior?

• Love 10

I don't believe for one moment Tamra is broken up about her son moving to Auburn.  He's 28 or something for God's sake and it's way past time for him to start his own life away from the nest, and to be honest, will she really miss him all that much?  The situation with her other children is different, but she brought a lot of the problems with Simon and the custody issues on herself; it's not just the tension and disagreements with Simon, but she doesn't seem to have a very good relationship with her older daughter and that can't help.

Auburn is actually quite a distance from OC.  It's between Sacramento (northeast of Sacramento) and Lake Tahoe in northern California, so it is a good 7 drive from south OC (California is a long state).  But it's not like Rapey Ryan is moving all the way across the country.

• Love 1

I applaud David and Shannon for keeping their cool during that tirade. Miss Terry was trying to push every button his bitter brain could think of to get them to fly off the handle. Pointing and yelling at them, trying so hard to embarrass David's profession and intelligence. Such a punk move from these pretentious and smug losers.   

This! David and Shannon came out of that ridiculous argument smelling like roses - they apologized genuinely and all they had to do was sit and let the Dubrows dig and dig their own little hole.

• Love 9

I have loved this season and adore David and Shannon. And SURPRISE to me - Vicki. Like many have said this season - when did Vicki become the voice of reason?! Can't wait for the reunion. I was hoping that Tamra would really get dumped on but it looks like Heather is back in her corner and it's going to be a knock down fight.

p.s. to Heather - it is called a DICTIONARY, not a Thesaurus

• Love 8

You know, waaayyy back at the start, Terry was presented as a (sort of) likeable (in a cheesy kind of way) surgeon with an affinity for onion rings and bad jokes. He had a sarcastic side that was on full display when putting Heather in her place. Fast forward and suddenly we're given "Miss Terry" who has positioned himself and his wife as the upper crust of the OC group. They use big words and clutch their pearls at the perceived insults lobbed their way. Give me a break. Miss Terry, you are not a housewife and you have now managed to make yourself and your wife (who was actually doing a pretty good job on her own) probably two of the most unlikable, obnoxious, elitist and ill-mannered people on the show. Have a seat then GTFOMS.

• Love 8
I don't believe for one moment Tamra is broken up about her son moving to Auburn.  He's 28 or something for God's sake and it's way past time for him to start his own life away from the nest, and to be honest, will she really miss him all that much?  The situation with her other children is different, but she brought a lot of the problems with Simon and the custody issues on herself; it's not just the tension and disagreements with Simon, but she doesn't seem to have a very good relationship with her older daughter and that can't help.

She did not seem to give a flying fuck about him when she sent him to go live with his grandmother as a child so she could have the dream life with Simon.  Ryan is nothing to her, but a storyline she can exploit.

This! David and Shannon came out of that ridiculous argument smelling like roses - they apologized genuinely and all they had to do was sit and let the Dubrows dig and dig their own little hole.

This is called class and the Dubrows will never have anything near it, no matter how many motor courts they have. The good doctor who is also a reality star veteran was easily out smarted by the "construction worker" and his rookie wife.

• Love 14

After watching the reunion preview, I'm convinced that Tamra is insane. Screaming "it's my opinion", like a two year old child, what the heck is wrong with that woman?? Her new face is just awful. I wonder if Terry did the work and Heather wanted him to ugly up the tramp so that Heather could be the pretty one.

I also LOVE Vicki's outdoor space. It is so beautiful!

• Love 5

So I love Heather and am ambivalent to Terry. But I can't understand their reaction last night at all. They refused to take a sincere apology and instead screamed about it. Yes, that was "screaming/yelling." Bad move.

Also, this is the third time that the taking down the Beador's comment came up and the third time Vicki did not say Tamra said it. I am beginning to wonder whether Vicki invented that in her end-of-the-season TH's after Tamra betrayed her. 

I'm thinking this might be a "bone of contentment" (TM Gretchen) at the reunion.

At least I hope it is.

That aside, I gotta say, I'd pretty much crawl through broken glass on my hands and knees to have been at that party.  The setting, the decor, the food, the gorgeous southern California weather.  

How the hell can these chucklefucks sit there and fight like toddlers in that atmosphere?  Seriously, Vicki put together an absolutely beautiful party.  I mean, she usually does, but last night's was just over-the-top gorgeous. I don't see how anybody can hold onto a petty grudge in an environment like that.

I beginning to think they're all just subhuman or something.  

• Love 4

Did anyone else think that not 10 minutes before Christian said that, he had snuck away to Vicki's pool grotto to smoke some weed? 

I hope so.....one would need all the "assistance" he/she could get, to deal with these idiots.

• Love 3

Back door Tamra is full of shit.   Case in point:  By her own admission, she packed Rapey Ryan off to live with her mother when she met Simon.   She was "devastated" by her own parents plans to divorce when she (Tamra) was at the tender age of 27 (trademark a poster upthread).   Yet, she divorces her much younger kids father.

I'm not saying she should stay in an unhappy marriage, but she can't have it both ways - that she was devastated and never recovered 20 years later, but she turns around and does makes her own divorce as acrimonious as possible.  The mudslinging she has engaged in with Simon on and off camera is disgusting.   If she had any self-awareness she would reflect on her own pain and use that to make the experience better for her much-younger-than-27 children. 

I hate her for

a) making me side with Simon

b) too many other reasons I can't think of any.  

• Love 4

I can't even comment. First Brandi defends him, now Genius Jim has to get in on it

e6w37b.jpg

BAH!!!!

That's yours truly he's replying to....Thanks for taking a screen grab of that.

At first I thought he was being snarky and saying I came off as elitist and judgmental (throwing my own words back at me), then I realized the douche canoe SUCKS at Twitter and had deleted my @XXXXXX in his reply.

Gosh, I feel so privileged to get such a poor excuse for abysmal behavior from Miss Terry.  I'm just so thrilled he felt worthy of expending about 15 seconds of his time on my middle-class, oafish self.

• Love 11

Love this post.  I was stunned that Terry didn't know what kind of fish he was eating.

See? I'm so jaded I completely took that as either a slight against Lizzie/her menu or a segue into good old dinnertime sex talk.

David Beador for the win!  I don’t believe Terry was really mad to start – he was just creating dramaaaah!!!  When David refused to react like a buffoon, Terry did get angry.  After all, the construction oaf was supposed to fall to pieces under the onslaught of Terry’s disapproval.  There were some great lines in this episode.  Unfortunately for Terry, they weren’t the ones he planned.  Terry “you were either drunk or stupid.”  The winning line goes to David with a smirking “Probably both” followed by his saying he would have to look up the words and Christian’s comment on not paying attention.  The best way to hurt a pompous ass like Terry is to simply not care about him. 

When Terry was suggesting that David catcalled women because he works in construction, I really wished they would have seen Terry on Botched so someone could comment on how he continues to stroke women’s foobs after he has completed the medical exam.  He is a creepy famewhore and a mediocre surgeon. 

Tamballs should be happy Ryan is moving away.  She doesn’t have to look at that beard.  Does he not own a mirror? 

If the Beadors are really “downsizing”, I take this to mean they are moving away from the Dubrows.  They are probably not as interested in downsizing as they are in not being near these condescending penises.  This may have given them a feeling that they would rather their children grow up around people who are more grounded and less pretentious.  While Shannon and David do own an over-sized McMansion, they don’t seem to look down on people who are not as well off.  That is something many of these people should learn.

• Love 9

BAH!!!!

That's yours truly he's replying to....Thanks for taking a screen grab of that.

At first I thought he was being snarky and saying I came off as elitist and judgmental (throwing my own words back at me), then I realized the douche canoe SUCKS at Twitter and had deleted my @XXXXXX in his reply.

Gosh, I feel so privileged to get such a poor excuse for abysmal behavior from Miss Terry.  I'm just so thrilled he felt worthy of expending about 15 seconds of his time on my middle-class, oafish self.

You are awesome!! I bet you made him cry!

• Love 5

See? I'm so jaded I completely took that as either a slight against Lizzie/her menu or a segue into good old dinnertime sex talk.

You could be right...I just don't think the Dubrows are as sophisticated as they want people to believe, though.

• Love 7

Wow, Heather and Miss Terry were so rotten (I shouldn't be surprised - I already knew they were rotten, I just thought that they would be better at hiding it).  I don't think I've ever seen someone look so positively angry when being apologized to (in a genuine way).  Heather and Miss Terry were seething when David apologized to them - it was so bizarre.  I really think that they had scripted the confrontation and were like "WTF you took away our moment!" when David apologized.  That was just gross.  Heather was acting like she was in the presence of a sex offender.  It was uncalled for, ESPECIALLY considering the inappropriate sexual comments that Miss Terry has made and that her BFF's husband said something that was at least along the same lines, if not worse, than what David said.

What is with the flashbacks?  Why don't they just tell the story in order?  Is this supposed to make things more intriguing?

I am so disappointed that no one let Tamra have it.  When is that going to happen?  And what was Heather talking about when she was like "and everyone was at Bali screaming at Tamra"?  I WISH they were doing that.  There is a scene I'd like to see.  But, that didn't happen at all.

Heather is such a hypocrite.  She bashes Shannon repeatedly for supposedly trying to get in between Vicki and Tamra, yet she tried multiple times last night to ice out Shannon.  Her hatred of Shannon is just so intense and weird.  No matter what Shannon does, Heather will demand an apology for it and will talk down to Shannon for it.  I am soooo happy that Shannon didn't take the bait, didn't lose her cool, and ended the evening by sharing what she learned from being in Bali.  Tamra and Heather looked like they wanted to smack her for not freaking out.  Heather and Miss Terry kept pushing - you know they were just dying for David and Shannon to scream at them.  I actually think that Miss Terry was hoping that David would get physical because that would be his dream come true.  But, David was so awesome.  I loved his comments ("probably both", "I'll look that up right after I look up pugilistic").  It was awesome.  Shannon and David were great.  Every time they calmly explained themselves, Heather and Miss Terry would just get more and more angry.  Really hope the Beadors come back next year.  Oh and Heather, btw, you do have evil in your eyes and you're a shitty person.  Hope that clears things up for you!

The comments about David being a "construction guy" and telling him to use a thesaurus?  So gross, but in that moment, Miss Terry and Heather showed who they really were.  Disgusting snobs.  The only reason that Heather wants to be friends with Tamra and Vicki is because she thinks she is up there and Tamra/Vicki are down there (thank you Kelly from RHONY).  She can't do that with Shannon and she can't stand it.

Can Tamra please stop fake crying?  It is painful to watch and not in a good way.  She adds nothing to the show.  I really hope this is her last season.  I know she is not going to get it at the reunion unfortunately.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 14

I replied before I read new posts, oops. :) Personally, if Rapey Ryan was my son, I'd be MORE than happy to see him moving far, far away.....YMMV, lol. Also, if they unveil the new Dubrow castle on the show, can we storm Bravo with requests that LuAnn's song (Money Can't Buy You Class) be the soundtrack for it? SO appropriate. I don't believe for one second that Miss Terry OR Princess Perception are even seriously entertaining the thought of not returning. It's the equivalent of the upset child on the playground threatening to take their toys and go home cuz they're not playing anymooooooooore. BS.

• Love 6

David is a college graduate. Michigan State, I believe.....I think their mascot is a potato :-). He probably didn't go on to grad school, but as far as I know neither did Heather. Who is she to act like her education is somehow superior?

Did Heather go to Syracuse University?  It's a good institution, not great and not top first or second tier, and is about on par with Michigan State.  Perhaps in comparison to the other OC housewives she has a stronger educational background, but it's all relative.

Heather Dubrow grates on my last nerve as much as Vicki's screeching.  In some ways, she is just as mean and vile as Tamara is; Heather's brand of nastiness is just not as overt and coarse. 

And Shannon was spot on with her description of Heather's "black eyes".  When Heather yelled down the table, "That is NOT what he said!", her contorted face and soul-less eyes were truly terrifying.  BTW Heather, the implied meaning behind Miss Terry's comment about construction workers was loud and clear.  Let's not get into semantics here, especially in OC.

• Love 11

Can Tamra please stop fake crying?  It is painful to watch and not in a good way.  She adds nothing to the show.  I really hope this is her last season.  I know she is not going to get it at the reunion unfortunately.

Whenever Tamra 'cries', she reminds me of one of my goddaughters...who is 2. When she wants something and can't get it, she scrunches up her face and tries to force tears out. At least when she does it, it's cute. When Tamra does it, I just roll my eyes.

I don't buy that she is genuinely distraught that Ryan was moving away. I'm sure a part of her was relieved.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 4

You are awesome!! I bet you made him cry!

I woke up this morning to another big round of that tweet to him being "favorited" by all sorts of people.  

It was right place/right time.  I had just refreshed my Twitter feed and he had just posted some fucknuttery, so I was one of the first to respond.  I think when he saw my statement was pretty much universal of how almost everyone felt, he started trying to do damage control.

And failed miserably.  He wasn't told any "misinformation."  David did make the comments.  And owned it.  And apologized for it, no excuses, a genuine apology, not a Bravo non-apology apology, not a "sorry-not-sorry."  Just a real apology.

To which he and the Mrs. turned up their upper-class snouts.  True class right there.  Way to be gracious.

So, Miss Terry....Who took down whom in the RHOC showdown?  It would appear the Beadors won this battle, and they didn't even have to fire a single shot because you and the Mrs. had ample rope to hang yourselves.  Kadooz, DuBrows.  Thanks for showing the world precisely what many of us suspected you were all along.  Elitist snobs who look down on most of the population as being around to do your bidding and serve your needs.

And congratulations of alienating an entire demographic of hard-working people that keep this country going with their blue-collar labor.  A demographic that probably makes up about 60% of your viewership.

I now will forever see Miss Terry as Kyle's father on South Park explaining the "Gods and Clods" theory of how the world operates.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 20