Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

Eddie took Tamra to urgent care.

You are right. I just went back and read Tamra's blog from that episode and Shannon was the one who called the Urgent Care Center to make sure they would stay open later:

Shannon called the local urgent care and made them stay open a little longer until we got there... Thank you, Shannon. The last thing I needed was a broken arm!

That was why I was confused about it. 

• Love 1
Why do I continue to be stunned about how gorgeously perfect Vicki's backyard looks? I fucking love it! Best one out of all the franchises. It puts all the millionaire backyards to shame. Shannon's is pretty pedestrian by comparison. Heather's former home was alright but still couldn't hold a candle to Vicki's.

I agree. Vicki's yard is gorgeous. The grotto and waterfall, the pool, the kitchen. It's fabulous. I like the house too. The furniture isn't to my taste, but the house isn't too ostentatious.

As for Miss Terry, he went into a snit saying that he wouldn't accept David's apology because it had taken him three months to apologise.  But it wasn't until the Bali trip that Shannon was made aware of how upset (allegedly) Miss Terry had been about it. So as I understand it, David apologised at the earliest opportunity after he became aware that he might have caused offence.

I loved Christian in this ep. He stood up for David as a 'construction guy', but then when David tried to draw him into the apology argument, he was all "Dude, I zoned out five minutes ago, leave me outta this". He and Lizzie might have gone into this for (a) money and/or (b) free publicity for her business, but he isn't playing the game at all, he's acting sensibly and reasonably. Kiss. Of. Death.

The way Vicki carried on reminded me of some friends of mine. Their son and his wife (both in their 20s, married less than a year) are about to go off on their first vacation together (apart from their honeymoon) and my friends were saying last week that they plan on 'surprising' them by going along with them. They're forever turning up unannounced at the couple's home, and just don't seem to get that the kids want some time by themselves.

Even Brianna moving halfway across the USA hasn't stopped Vicki - the caption at the end of the show said she'd already been to OK seven times!

• Love 1

Even Brianna moving halfway across the USA hasn't stopped Vicki - the caption at the end of the show said she'd already been to OK seven times!

I actually thought that she was visiting so much because Brianna's second son had been having issues with his health? But, that may actually be more recent than the end of filming.

The way Vicki carried on reminded me of some friends of mine. Their son and his wife (both in their 20s, married less than a year) are about to go off on their first vacation together (apart from their honeymoon) and my friends were saying last week that they plan on 'surprising' them by going along with them. They're forever turning up unannounced at the couple's home, and just don't seem to get that the kids want some time by themselves.

No offense to your friends, but that sounds like a nightmare! Their poor son and his poor wife. I couldn't imagine the constant invasion of privacy.

• Love 5

I hope this is not too off topic but this episode reminds me of something that happened to my husband. He was examining a patient and asked a nurse to lift the man's pannas ( fatty layer of tissue) and the nurse misunderstood and lifted his penis. Oops.

Thanks for sharing. Real life is often funnier than reality tv.

Has everyone had a chance to check out Vicki's blog from what I now refer to as the Taking Down the DuBrows episode?  

Found this in particular really interesting and insightful.  

Tamra saying that I wanted to her to "go down" isn't the truth. I'm tired of her causing problems and never being called out on it because of people fearing her backlash. Every season and every year, she has gone after someone. I don't know if that's for the show or if it's really how she is. I cherish my girlfriends and their trust, and there is NO way I ever had any desire to see her "go down" or be hurt this year. What I do know is that Tamra is known to stir trouble with someone every year -- and I for one am tired of it. I really didn't have much compassion for her after hearing what she had been saying about everyone.

Looks like Vicki has had an epiphany....she's finally vocalizing what a lot of us have realized for years now.

I'm liking this new Vicki more and more all of the time.  But not enough to stop snarking on her when appropriate.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-im-tired-of-tamra-causing-?cid=related_blog

• Love 3

No offense to your friends, but that sounds like a nightmare! Their poor son and his poor wife. I couldn't imagine the constant invasion of privacy.

I have to agree. If they keep that up, their son may end up divorced. I have overbearing in-laws, it's the worst.

• Love 1

I hope this is not too off topic but this episode reminds me of something that happened to my husband. He was examining a patient and asked a nurse to lift the man's pannas ( fatty layer of tissue) and the nurse misunderstood and lifted his penis. Oops.

Ewwwwwww!  And...hilarious! 

• Love 2

I agree. Vicki's yard is gorgeous. The grotto and waterfall, the pool, the kitchen. It's fabulous. I like the house too. The furniture isn't to my taste, but the house isn't too ostentatious.

As for Miss Terry, he went into a snit saying that he wouldn't accept David's apology because it had taken him three months to apologise.  But it wasn't until the Bali trip that Shannon was made aware of how upset (allegedly) Miss Terry had been about it. So as I understand it, David apologised at the earliest opportunity after he became aware that he might have caused offence.

I loved Christian in this ep. He stood up for David as a 'construction guy', but then when David tried to draw him into the apology argument, he was all "Dude, I zoned out five minutes ago, leave me outta this". He and Lizzie might have gone into this for (a) money and/or (b) free publicity for her business, but he isn't playing the game at all, he's acting sensibly and reasonably. Kiss. Of. Death.

Yep, Vicki is certainly having a hard time separating from Brianna....something I find very disturbing, but then I find most of Vicki's behavior disturbing.

Yes, Terry is so jealous of David, he can't see straight. Terry has probably always relied on the fact that he's a doctor to make himself feel superior to men who have the qualities he lacks: good looking, attractive to women, masculine, athletic. But along comes David, who is a man's man, good looking, hot body, works in construction, but who is also most likely richer and more successful than Terry. This makes Terry go crazy, he can't deal. He can't get under David's skin, so he resorts to ONE comment he didn't even hear from 3 months earlier to try to attack David and insult his intelligence and career. It's very attractive when a man rightly defends his partner, as David did at Lizzie's party when he told Terry to not talk to his wife like that. Terry desperately wanted to have his moment to defend his wife's honor, but he so pathetically failed. Let's face it, Terry is just a ninny. I can see why he is jealous of David. He's not attractive, he exudes no sexual charisma whatsoever, I can't imagine him working with his hands at all or knowing how to fix anything around the house. David also seems crazy about his girls. He seems very involved. coaching their sports, going on school field trips, etc. Meanwhile, Terry calls his daughter a "bitch", and brags about the fact that he is a father who doesn't do "mommy" jobs. He comes up short in every way compared to David. David was right; Terry CAN'T take them down.

Co-sign all of this. I was thinking the same. It was VERY sexy and REAL when David comforted Shannon, was there for her, and THEN pimp-slapped Miss Terry when he yelled down the table like the trailer monkey that he is. Dum Dum then thinks, "Hey, I'mmo take up fer Madame puppet and look like a big heee-ro like David." Uh...epic FAIL, Miss Terry. And how incredibly lame and embarrassing that Dum Dum waited for three months to come to Madame puppet's rescue. All of his idiotic machinations fall flat. It's like the universe is aligning to make Miss Terry look like a nitwit at every turn. Thank you, Universe. Thank you.

Edited to add: While David is taking class trips abroad with his daughter and coaching his children's sports, Miss Terry is saying, "Kill me," when he is informed that he'll have to take his spawn to school for two days. Blech.

Oh, and I'd like to send you a strip-o-gram. Would you prefer the sexy construction worker who owns his own multi-million dollar company or the fame-whoring plastic 'surgeon'?

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 15

Yep, Vicki is certainly having a hard time separating from Brianna....something I find very disturbing, but then I find most of Vicki's behavior disturbing.

I'll admit it.  I'd be in the same exact state if Mini-Persnickety were moving halfway across the country with her temper-challenged husband and child.  Not just because I would miss her but because I would be so terribly worried about her going to an area with no friends or support system in place in case she needed something, with me being a several-hour-long plane flight away if my physical presence was needed.

The difference between my approach and Vicki's would be that I would keep these feelings and fears internalized.  I would never express them to my daughter as Vicki did with Briana.  We raise them to stand on their own 2 feet and then fly with their wings.  I would never lay my anxieties on my child like that as she was starting a long journey.  We all know Vicki doesn't have much of a filter and, boy, did she show it in that good-bye scene.  

That being said, I then would totally have gone back into my house, shut myself off from the world, had a good long cry and pout, and then stuffed myself with Ben and Jerry's.  

I could relate to every feeling Vicki was expressing...I just cringed at the way she externalized it.  

• Love 8

And Vickie didn't need a passport to do that, now, did she?

• Love 1

I'll admit it.  I'd be in the same exact state if Mini-Persnickety were moving halfway across the country with her temper-challenged husband and child.  Not just because I would miss her but because I would be so terribly worried about her going to an area with no friends or support system in place in case she needed something, with me being a several-hour-long plane flight away if my physical presence was needed.

The difference between my approach and Vicki's would be that I would keep these feelings and fears internalized.  I would never express them to my daughter as Vicki did with Briana.  We raise them to stand on their own 2 feet and then fly with their wings.  I would never lay my anxieties on my child like that as she was starting a long journey.  We all know Vicki doesn't have much of a filter and, boy, did she show it in that good-bye scene.  

That being said, I then would totally have gone back into my house, shut myself off from the world, had a good long cry and pout, and then stuffed myself with Ben and Jerry's.  

I could relate to every feeling Vicki was expressing...I just cringed at the way she externalized it.  

Yeah, I can't fault Vicki for being so sad about Brianna's departure. Her grandson is still so young and I can't imagine it's easy to just get over the fact that she may miss some of his milestones. Also, Brianna is pregnant and if her water breaks, it might not be easy for Vicki to travel to be by her side on that particular day. Brianna's only form of support will be in her husband, a huge tool, so yeah, if she were my child, I'd be quite emotional, too.

• Love 3

Everytime I rewatch an episode and see Heather's haughty stank ass attitude, I feel reassured and content when I remember that she has had sex with Terry Dubrow at least four times. Get your nose out of the air honey because you can't get any lower than that.

• Love 9
Let's see, what is worse for your 80 y.o. Mother and children to hear.........

Some one drunk telling your wife to spread her legs while getting on a mechanical bull?

Or

Explaining to a group of fellow dinner guests that the noise a woman makes while being mounted from behind, when accidentally missing the right "hole", sounds like a dolphin?

OR.....to hear him call her 3-year-old granddaughter a "bitch". 

• Love 3

Everytime I rewatch an episode and see Heather's haughty stank ass attitude, I feel reassured and content when I remember that she has had sex with Terry Dubrow at least four times. Get your nose out of the air honey because you can't get any lower than that.

*shudder*

I tell ya, there's a lot of talk about "gold diggers" but I gotta say, there are some cases, like this one, where Heather definitely earns her keep by having to knock boots with this chucklefuck.  

The Beadors were just so full of win on that season finale that I'm still in awe.  LOVED Shannon's blog, too.  I'd love to see them return next season but I would totally and completely understand if they chose not to.  

• Love 5

Heather F Pants came out with her blog.  She claims Miss Terry apologized to David.  Of course.. there's no apology from her from her nastiness to Shannon.  I don't give an eff what she says.. I've sat through multiple seasons of her haughty BS.  This blog is pure damage control and it doesn't change my opinion about either of them.  She and Miss Terry have been bragging about their freakin house, acting like princesses and famewhores who are above everyone elese, for multiple seasons now, including the episodes leading up to the dinner party.  At the dinner party they were caught RIGHT in the act, but that's their friggin problem.  They got caught acting like who they really are.  Can't stand em, and they can GTFOMS.  

• Love 7

I do really understand how hard it is to see your loved ones leave; I've had to do it as well, but Vicki has, IMO, not been able to separate herself from either kid without a good bit of drama. ....I remember her ghastly surprise visit to Michael's dorm. 

I think your reaction is quite a good one, by the way....especially with the Ben and Jerry's....amazing how much ice cream can do for the sad heart.

• Love 3

I do really understand how hard it is to see your loved ones leave; I've had to do it as well, but Vicki has, IMO, not been able to separate herself from either kid without a good bit of drama. ....I remember her ghastly surprise visit to Michael's dorm.

I think your reaction is quite a good one, by the way....especially with the Ben and Jerry's....amazing how much ice cream can do for the sad heart.

Oh, that was one hot mess and reality GOLD.  The look on Michael's face was priceless, and then Vicki crying in the bathroom with him telling her to pull herself together.  PRICELESS.

Ice cream is my total comfort food...especially Ben and Jerry's, LOL!

• Love 4

From Heather's Blog:

We heard about the incident right before Bali, which is why it wasn't brought up at Lizzie's dinner party. When we eventually watched the episode we didn't think it was bad and wished we had never heard about it in the first place. For some reason, it really struck a chord with Terry.

I call bullshit on the, "we didn't think it was bad wished we had never heard about it in the first place." Yes, they would not have seen it prior to the filming of Vicki's party. But, why did Heather reference it in her blog post when deflecting her behavior about turning up the bull while Tamra was riding it? If by the time they had seen it, they didn't think it was all that bad, why even bring it up? 

Here is what Heather wrote in her blog right after the Hoedown episode aired:

By the way, WHAT is up with the obscenities that David Beador is yelling at me???! I didn't hear it at the time and it's pretty offensive. Who shouts out "Spread your legs" to another man's wife? In any context?

So, if by the time they actually saw the footage they realized it was no big deal and regret that they even brought it up during Vicki's party, why would she bring it up all these months later as something that was So awful, and again, no mention of Eddie?

Also, why did Terry say at Vicki's party that he wasn't angry at David about the "Take the Beadors down" argument, he was angry about what David said at the hoedown? According to their current spin, they weren't even aware that it had been said when the filming of Lizzie's party took place.

It's bad enough that they condescending morons, without them insulting our intelligence on top of everything else. Did Heather forget that she already slammed David about this before? Did Terry forget that he wasn't even aware of what David had said prior to the filming of Lizzie's party and therefore could not possibly have been angry about that when arguing with David?

I hate them so much. I feel so justified in never liking her.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 17

From Heather's Blog:

I call bullshit on the, "we didn't think it was bad wished we had never heard about it in the first place." Yes, they would not have seen it prior to the filming of Vicki's party. But, why did Heather reference it in her blog post when deflecting her behavior about turning up the bull while Tamra was riding it? If by the time they had seen it, they didn't think it was all that bad, why even bring it up? 

So, if by the time they actually saw the footage they realized it was no big deal and regret that they even brought it up during Vicki's party, why would she bring it up all these months later as something that was So awful, and again, no mention of Eddie?

I know EXACTLY what she's up to with the blog comments about David.  She's making up lies to try to manipulate the audience.  The older blog?  She knew what was coming in the season, so she was trying to lay the groundwork for making Miss Terry's reaction seem more reasonable.  But now?  She has her finger on the pulse and knows that dog don't hunt.  So, true to form, she's changing her tune, because Heather F Pants is nothing if not a fake-ass manipulator.  

• Love 17

I'm not one of the ones who thinks Eddie is really gay. I believe that he likes women but I have to wonder WHY he married Tamra?? I mean, what a mistake. He could have just dated her for awhile and then dumped her. She is just such a bitch and she came with heavy baggage. When he was trying to kiss her by the sink she kept pulling away from him. What happened to their insane chemistry?

Sage47,

I couldn't agree more!

I can certainly see the initial physical attraction from Eddie, because imo I have always thought Tamra an attractive woman for her age group. However, the moment she starts speaking she quickly turns ugly and there's no coming back from that. Whatever attraction Eddie had/has for Tamra must be backdoor related? Or additionally, she's some kind of dynamo in bed. But I'm with you, why get married? She obviously applied a lot of pressure because he wasn't in a hurry to get to the altar.

I think because Bravo was footing the bill for everything (which they would otherwise not been able to afford), and to that add the excess perks and pay for doing a wedding spinoff -- Eddie probably got caught up in the momentum and it made it hard for him to say no.

Regarding their chemistry -- Tamra turning away from Eddie when he was trying to kiss her hello in the kitchen stood out to me as well, although I'm not reading too much into it because that could come down to her being tired, or "running the scene" multiple times, or maybe she was just annoyed with Eddie. That said, and I have said this before, I don't see them together in 5 years.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 1

I know EXACTLY what she's up to with the blog comments about David.  She's making up lies to try to manipulate the audience.  The older blog?  She knew what was coming in the season, so she was trying to lay the groundwork for making Miss Terry's reaction seem more reasonable.  But now?  She has her finger on the pulse and knows that dog don't hunt.  So, true to form, she's changing her tune, because Heather F Pants is nothing if not a fake-ass manipulator.

Amen! She's singing a different tune now.

• Love 1

I don't care what Heather says in her blog. I don't think she can be redeemed. There is a certain point HoWives reach where almost no one can tolerate them anymore and they are done. I think Tamra has hit the same point, for vastly different reasons.

It's the point Jacqueline from NJ and Sheree from Atlanta hit. They just really have no fans left. I actually liked Heather even at the beginning of this season. But, they can spin it any way they want they were insulting "construction workers" and that is not going to be forgiven. How the hell do those two aholes think this country got built?

My daddy always used to say if you are working hard and breaking no laws then any job is to be respected. Of course Daddy passed before the HoWves came to be. He might reassess that statement if he had got a load of them.

• Love 5

I can certainly see the initial physical attraction from Eddie, because imo I have always thought Tamra an attractive woman for her age group. However, the moment she starts speaking she quickly turns ugly and there's no coming back from that. Whatever attraction Eddie had/has for Tamra must be backdoor related? Or additionally, she's some kind of dynamo in bed. But I'm with you, why get married? She obviously applied a lot of pressure because he wasn't in a hurry to get to the altar.

She certainly was attractive when they first started dating.  But that was how many cosmetic procedures before?  Her face now is a scary, frozen mess.  He fell in love with one face (well, let's pretend anyway) and she's now 4 faces later...

• Love 2

MatildaMoody, on the case! Thank you for pointing out Heather's post-Hoedown comments. Comparing and contrasting them with her current blog is a fun and very telling experience. The phrase "pick a lane" comes to mind, although I'm certain, as OhGromit pointed out, this was just the Dubrows laying some feeble groundwork for Terry's hilarious "Penis!" moment. (And I thought his performances couldn't get worse than last year's whiny "D word... Divorce!" tour de flop.)

Thanks for the props. The only reason I even remembered her original post though, was because it seemed odd that she didn't say anything about Eddie's comments when she was pointing a finger at David. I even commented on the blog and said something about how she was trying to deflect her bad behavior by pointing out something about Shannon's husband and nothing about Tamra's. That comment was never posted though. 

ETA: None of the comments I ever posted to the Bravo blogs ever made it past moderation, didn't matter if it was negative or positive.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 4

If you go back and watch the clip from the hoe down part where Heather and then Tamra ride the mechanical bull, Heather is such a prissy ass.  She's too precious to sit on the bull because she's wearing a skirt (hello, it's your party, you ordered the damned mechanical bull to begin with so wear something appropriate, hostess), then she complains her ass off the whole time that it went too fast, then she slips her delicate ass buns (yes, her ass buns) off the bull, gracefully "falling" on the mat.  When Tamra gets on, Heather-- a manipulative, hostile diva if ever there was one-- goes to the controls and makes the operator turn the speed up.  Tamra is flung off the thing like a booger off Miss Terry's finger.  But somehow DAVID is the one who behaved badly?  Check yourself, F Pants, you are a shitty human.  

• Love 16

From Heather's Blog:

Also, why did Terry say at Vicki's party that he wasn't angry at David about the "Take the Beadors down" argument, he was angry about what David said at the hoedown? According to their current spin, they weren't even aware that it had been said when the filming of Lizzie's party took place.

It's bad enough that they condescending morons, without them insulting our intelligence on top of everything else. Did Heather forget that she already slammed David about this before? Did Terry forget that he wasn't even aware of what David had said prior to the filming of Lizzie's party and therefore could not possibly have been angry about that when arguing with David?

I hate them so much. I feel so justified in never liking her.

Heather keeps claiming that "it is so unfair-I am being held to higher standard", I think what most viewers want is for you tell the truth.  Her inability to perceive what is going on around her is astounding. 

Heather complains about being too exhausted from filming the Reunion but had to write a season finale blog. If Heather didn't hear the comments, Terry didn't hear the comments why are they having such a meltdown? Isn't one of those situations, according to Heather, that once they heard about it, they should have gone to the source?   Poor Heather only the negative things were shown about he all season.  Quit being such a negative bitch and maybe you will get a good edit.  Why no apology for the thesaurus comment?  I hate when someone makes either a bigoted or stereotype remark and their defense to their ignorant comment is the fall back, "I have a friend who is ____________ (fill in offended race or group).  Either Terry and Heather are really ticked off about the edit they got or feel they can explain their actions away by telling us what was going on in her head.  Who cares?  Heather and Terry were the ones with their noses in the air all season.

I want to know who Heather "reliable source" is?  I bet it is Tamra and she will blame either Lizzie or Vicki.

Next up Tamra's blog. . . . she wanted to make sure that everyone else's was out there before she dove in.

• Love 4

I only wish when Terry and Heather were going on and on after David had already apologized, David had replied, "I said I was sorry.  Do you want me to pop a vein?"

Someone please tweet this to the Dullbrows as an early birthday present for me!!!!!!!! 

Heather's blog ~ Miss Terry, now THAT is what I call a "bullshit" apology.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 8

I re-watched this episode and there is one Heather comment I did chuckle on. When going through Vicki's house to get to the back yard Heather  warned Miss Terri " Remember no feet on the couch."  

Why am I wishing Raging Ryan was there and that after the Miss Terri/David tet-a-tet he saw Miss Terri with his hooves sprawled on the couch.  I wouldn't have minded it if Ryan even sucker punched him.

• Love 5

Mrs. Thesaurus Heather misused the word myself in her blog entry.  The misuse of this word seems to be everywhere right now and it is a huge pet peeve of mine.  

"This season, sadly there were some bad moments for myself and Terry."

Heather, FYI here are two examples of ways you could have written this sentence to be grammatically correct.

"This season, I realize sadly that there were some bad moments for Terry and myself."

OR

"This season, sadly there were some bad moments for Terry and me."

It is not hard.

• Love 7

Heather F Pants came out with her blog.  She claims Miss Terry apologized to David.  Of course.. there's no apology from her from her nastiness to Shannon.  I don't give an eff what she says.. I've sat through multiple seasons of her haughty BS.  This blog is pure damage control and it doesn't change my opinion about either of them.  She and Miss Terry have been bragging about their freakin house, acting like princesses and famewhores who are above everyone elese, for multiple seasons now, including the episodes leading up to the dinner party.  At the dinner party they were caught RIGHT in the act, but that's their friggin problem.  They got caught acting like who they really are.  Can't stand em, and they can GTFOMS.  

Exactly!

Heather sweetie...you're trying too hard and protesting too much. We don't believe you or your "wife".

Tamera, just don't bother posting your lame ass, last word blog. We don't care.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

From Heather's blog:

'We heard about the incident right before Bali, which is why it wasn't brought up at Lizzie's dinner party. When we eventually watched the episode we didn't think it was bad and wished we had never heard about it in the first place. For some reason, it really struck a chord with Terry.'

Here's the problem with this and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.  At Vicki's dinner when they were discussing the Dubrows' wanting to take the Beadors' down at Lizzie's dinner party, David said to Tamra that she instigated this.  Terry responded that this wasn't what he was pissed off about.  It was about David telling his wife to spread her legs.  It seemed to me that Terry was saying that he did know already what David had said about Heather spreading her legs at Lizzie's party and if that is the case, Heather is lying in her blog.  Why would Heather lie?  Because Heather is the one who is always saying go to the source right away and Terry had his speech all planned out.  Heather's blog was a desperate attempt on damage control and of course, no mention was made of their condescending remarks about definition of words, only a weak attempt to smooth over the 'construction' comment.  Heather just couldn't admit that she was wrong.  Bad move.  They're both elitists who are threatened by the Beadors because they have a bigger house and probably just as much money, if not more.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Heather doesn't come back.  Her and Terry's pretentious and condescending attitude is having an effect on both their images.  We know that Terry's show 'Botched' is a big ego trip for him and he can be replaced.  I also think Paul gets annoyed with Terry's unprofessiona attitude when dealing with patients.  This season is not helping Heather and her guest appearances on that morning show either, and may affect her getting future acting jobs.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5

We have to remember that Heather wrote this blog post after she and Miss Terri realized that the watching public thought they were cu#ts and supported the Beadors with an 81% vote on Watch What Happens.

Now she's into damage control by spinning and trying to get themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves. Did she and Tamera write this together? I thought only Tamera could spin this well.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

Oh good grief Terry.....calling  David "a construction worker." How about construction company owner with multi million dollar contracts?

How does Terry treat his own employees? That it seems obviously are so beneath him.

Working in construction has so many opportunities - good apprenticeship, good pay, room for movement in the industry, and advancement...even starting one's own company - and a comfortable life for family. What audacity Dubrow has! And to throw in the sterotype of men whistling at girls/women - just obnoxious.

Can't even imagine what the Dubrow's construction owner, foreman and staff will think about working for them.

• Love 9

From Heather's blog:

'We heard about the incident right before Bali, which is why it wasn't brought up at Lizzie's dinner party. When we eventually watched the episode we didn't think it was bad and wished we had never heard about it in the first place. For some reason, it really struck a chord with Terry.'

Here's the problem with this and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.  At Vicki's dinner when they were discussing the Dubrows' wanting to take the Beadors' down at Lizzie's dinner party, David said to Tamra that she instigated this.  Terry responded that this wasn't what he was pissed off about.  It was about David telling his wife to spread her legs.  It seemed to me that Terry was saying that he did know already what David had said about Heather spreading her legs at Lizzie's party and if that is the case, Heather is lying in her blog.  Why would Heather lie?  Because Heather is the one who is always saying go to the source right away and Terry had his speech all planned out.  Heather's blog was a desperate attempt on damage control and of course, no mention was made of their condescending remarks about definition of words, only a weak attempt to smooth over the 'construction' comment.  Heather just couldn't admit that she was wrong.  Bad move.  They're both elitists who are threatened by the Beadors because they have a bigger house and probably just as much money, if not more.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Heather doesn't come back.  Her and Terry's pretentious and condescending attitude is having an effect on both their images.  We know that Terry's show 'Botched' is a big ego trip for him and he can be replaced.  I also think Paul gets annoyed with Terry's unprofessiona attitude when dealing with patients.  This season is not helping Heather and her guest appearances on that morning show either, and may affect her getting future acting jobs

They're angling to come back next season to show off that white elephant they insist on building.

• Love 2

We have to remember that Heather wrote this blog post after she and Miss Terri realized that the watching public thought they were cu#ts and supported the Dubrows with an 81% vote on Watch What Happens.

Now she's into damage control by spinning and trying to get themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves. Did she and Tamera write this together? I thought only Tamera could spin this well.

Support the Dubrows or the Beadors?  I think the Beadors won.

What Heather can't stand is the viewers lack of sympathy for her.  From Javiers and chairgate, to the Christmas party and accusations of Shannon yelling at her, to her spreading malicious gossip to outsiders in the community, her lack of remorse and lack of apology to Shannon for doing so, kicking Shannon out of her home and lying about it,  denying Shannon apologized, suggesting the ambulance be called because Shannon had a psychotic break, gossiping once again about Shannon with the drunk and crazy around town talk to her treatment in the past of Lydia and Alexis, she has run out of places to hide.  David and Shannon did not buy her homogenized version of events nor the Beadors unwillingness to write off her lies as some game of telephone.  You can't be rubbing everyone's nose in what a bright, articulate woman you are and then have these huge memory lapses, differing "perceptions" or excuses of a ninth grader.  Never cared for Heather because I thought she was a 14 karat gold plated phony trying to sell herself as someone who is above the fray and still cashing the Bravo paychecks. 

• Love 17
Mrs. Thesaurus Heather misused the word myself in her blog entry.  The misuse of this word seems to be everywhere right now and it is a huge pet peeve of mine. 

"This season, sadly there were some bad moments for myself and Terry."

Can't stand poor grammar.  And Heather has NEVER struck me as the intellectual she's trying so hard to portray herself as.  I wish Shannon & David had directly said to Madame the puppet & Miss Terry, they are ridiculous posers.  But I don't think that's either David's or Shannon's style.  They did manage to effectively point out the really gross way both of them look down on everyone.  Don't think Heather can backtrack or bullshit her way outta this one.  

I suspect they thought viewers would side with them cuz of David's pretty offensive (and actually quite vile) comments.  Um, no.  To react to these comments 3 months later doesn't make much sense.  Besides, David apologized.  So what more do they want?  Vein popping?  Like Madame the puppet sarcastically asked Lydia if she wanted, at the last reunion?  Eh, Terry just sounded like a whiny loser.  

Shannon's latest Bravo blog was great.  She pointed out what Eds said at the same time David made his ugly comments.  And what Eds said was just as vile & yet Terry demanded no apology from him & Heather didn't clutch her pearls & Miss Terry didn't call him the medical term of "penis".  Er, why?  Maybe cuz Eds doesn't have tons more dough than Miss Terry & Madame -- and David & Shannon do?  Sheesh, it's like they're so seething with jealousy of Shannon & David, they can't see straight.

I've always had the impression they can just barely afford the lifestyle they are living -- including the giganto house.  Since when can a doctor afford a $20 million house?  Something just doesn't compute.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

And I agree that Rapey Ryan's girlfriend is all kinds of creepy for the same reasons Bossa Nova mentioned. Sarah has three young daughters yet feels the need to move in with and get knocked up by some sketchy dude she met on INSTAGRAM?? After knowing him two months? Woooow. I truly hope those girls are safe. She mentioned that she feels "left out" when Ryan is with her girls.  That gives me an icky feeling. I hope I'm wrong. She's also a person who owns a gun shop and totes guns around. She knows nothing about Ryan/his temper/any mental health issues, nothing. She just met him. But she's bringing him right into her gun-filled life with three young kids. If you ask me she's got plenty of severe issues of her own.

Feeling "left out" when Ryan is with her children is creepy, but did he ever really grow up to be an adult?
  • Love 1

It will be interesting and very telling how the Dubrows handle David's remark at the reunion. That was taped before the Dubrows realized the tide had turned against them. Pick a lane Heather is it going to be outrage over an inappropriate remark or a silly remark she wishes she never heard about? As others have mentioned I hate that the reunion is taped before the season ends. The last episode is usually the juiciest and I would like viewers to have a chance to ask questions.

• Love 5

David is used to Shannon bitching at him constantly so when Terry went off on him David was able to remain calm because he's just so used to that same treatment from Shannon. lol

• Love 4

Remember when the Dubrows first toured Shannon and David's house? The basketball court really threw them for a loop. I could just see their minds racing...they had already submitted the plans for their mega-mansion (complete with separate sun-bathing terrace for Terry so he would never have to be disturbed by his four rugrats) and a bball court was not in the blueprints. They were foaming at the mouth with jealousy, I could see it. Also when they saw that Shannon had a secret little "tea party room" hidden away.

Last season Terry and Heather were so proud of themselves when they went off to the high end tailor and selected suits for Terry and the cost was huge. Can't recall it but they could not control their glee at showing off their wealth.

When they had the hoedown they gleefully talked about setting out the architectural model so everyone could admire the new mansion they were building. What disgusting, egomaniacal douchebags. All they care about is shoving their "better than you" status in everyone's faces. These are truly vile people.

• Love 15

I was stunned to see Ragey Ryan (Brianna's hub) saying, "I love you" or "we love you" two different times to Vicki! They must have a semi-decent relationship for him to say that to her. I felt bad for her watching Brianna drive away. Honestly, I will be crushed inside if my daughter grows up and moves many states away with her kids. :( I know you have to let them go but it sure is sad. I know what I'm talking about...I live 950 miles from my entire family and have kids. It has honestly been very painful to be so far from everyone and to have no one seeing my kids grow up.

• Love 4

Heather got the benefit of a great edit her first two years, and she has been a favorite among viewers. Amazing, in my opinion, after bowgate. But, in any event she is not used to this backlash and it is clearly killing her.

Thanks to those of you who showed her earlier blog right after the hoedown. Here's the thing, at that point, they had finished filming, so obviously she knew what happened at Vicki's party. But she had not actually seen the edited shows, nor had she experienced the backlash of kicking Shannon out of her house. When she wrote the earlier blog, she didn't have the self awareness to realize how all of her actions were going to appear, which speaks volumes. When she wrote the earlier blog, she still thought she could make the Beadors the bad guys - even though she knew at the time that David apologized, and she knew what Eddie said. That tells me everything I need to know about Heather.

• Love 17

Here's the link to the video of Heather riding the bull.  NO, I'm not obsessed!    

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/rhoc-rides-the-bull-wont-show-their-butts

Thanks-here is the thing David starts the banter, then Eddie and Heather even joins in and Terry is laughing.  So how they were unaware is beyond me.  I think what they were unaware of at the time is how they could use the comment to later "take down the Beadors".  Interesting the gentleman in the back said, "Heather's at the controls," when the ride operator turns up the mechanical bull for Tamra's ride.  My other thought is Miss Terry is trying to deflect any liability/responsibility for Tamra's spill by claiming to have suffered the bigger insult.  According to Tamra she was on injured reserve for several weeks impeding her ability to run her fitness center.

Was it a little too adult for kids-probably.  For an 80 year old woman-who is no where to be seen-probably not.  Who mounts a bull in a dress?  Was the incident worth mentioning -nope.   

• Love 7