Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

If we're going to talk inappropriate comments made at the hoe down, what will Heather have to say about being caught saying "turn it up" for Tamra on the mechanical bull hmmm? Tamra got "hurt!" Unforgivable?

I don't understand why this hasn't this been brought up by the cast.  Wouldn't Tamra know by now that Heather is the reason the ride operator sped up the mechanical bull?

And wasn't it Shannon who took Tamra to Urgent Care? I suspect Tamra's talk about Heather not really being her friend happened sometime around then. That is when she became buddy buddy with Shannon and started telling her thinks like Heather told her to pick a side. 

Shannon must feel so stupid about the Christmas party now. There she was praising Tamra for standing up to Heather and not letting Heather walk all over her; while Tamra was plotting her next move.

I think Shannon has been burned badly enough by Tamra that she won't be blindsided by her again (hope, hope, hope not!).

• Love 3

NO!!  I actually rewatched the finale show last night, and it was actually more like "Balinisian"....when they were all watching the slide show/photos, she said something like "Just imagine Balinisian music as you're watching"....I guess Vicki figures just adding an "ian" at the end of any state/country is ok!!  :-)

Except when it comes to the Chinese... then it is "chinky c**** chinaman."

I'm glad she is not in the US Department of State.

• Love 3

I feel like it has to be planned for the reunion the editing made sure we at least heard (can't remember if we saw it but they definitely captioned it) both Heather's comment and Eddie's (several times now.) This had better be trotted out to highlight the Dubrow bullshit. I like Heather for the most part but her and Terry looked like they were going to start foaming at the mouth at Vicki's. So utterly embarrassing.

• Love 1

Except when it comes to the Chinese... then it is "chinky c**** chinaman."

I'm glad she is not in the US Department of State.

And to Hispanic carpenters it's "No Scratchy The Woody".

• Love 4

I kinda get Christian's response. My brother is about his age. Love my bro, but I can totally see him responding similarly if a bunch of old people (to him) broke out in a ridiculous screaming match over such foolishness as the OC gang did. He'd probably ask for another beer and check ball game scores on his phone. Between the stupid insults and the screeching, I can't blame him. He initially tried to deescalate the situation with regards to the M,S,K game. I just thought he was wishing that A. He was at the local sports bar, downing wings and beer with the guys, and B. Wishing he could jump in a time machine, and not involve his family in RHOC.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4

Maybe Terry's 80 year old mother should be more embarrassed by her son's sober behavior, and his pretentious and elitist attitude, than the drunken words of a stranger. I know I'd be mortified if my children treated people that way.

• Love 14

Hi, I'm new here and love reading all the snark!  I for one am on board with the name Miss Terry, it's a perfect fit for Penis Dubrow.

I just wanted to say that one big reason that Danielle may have been edited to almost nothing is that she is boring as hell. Just the most dull, blah character I have ever seen on reality TV. She has no personality, no spark and is constantly hyper-aware of the cameras and posing to look pretty/flattering but never wants to get involved in drama so as not to look out of control/unattractive. Or something. She just looks so...posed and unnatural in every single scene. When she speaks it is measured and she barely says a word. So quite honestly, I think the producers thought she was a non-entity and tried to remove her as best as they could.

And I do think her husband is at least bisexual. Did you see the way his hand was hanging in the air when they were getting their penis bottle-openers?!! I love the way the editors zoomed in on his face, ha ha!

• Love 3

And I do think her husband is at least bisexual. Did you see the way his hand was hanging in the air when they were getting their penis bottle-openers?!! I love the way the editors zoomed in on his face, ha ha!

His editing has been hilarious. My favorite was the random close-up during the anal discussion.
  • Love 1

If Terry heard David make the "inappropriate" comment he had to have heard Eddie since they were all standing there and Eddie yelled out his comment. Also, were the kids even in that area of the party when the comments were made? If Terry and Heather are so concerned about their "Four kids under 10 yrs old" hearing/seeing inappropriate behavior then why are the kids at a party where the adults are going to be drinking? If this was a family party with kids rather than an adult gathering no alcohol should have been served when the Dubrows know this group gets shit faced, loud and inappropriate. They, the Dubrows, put their kids in that situation. They are the irresponsible ones.

David's response to the Dubrows was perfect. He had the attitude of "this blowhard isn't even worth acknowledging" and that made Terry lose it even more. I think Terry feels emasculated to some extent by David. He may be a doctor but men in construction are perceived as more masculine. Normally a doctor would have a leg up due to larger income but David is equal to or greater than Terry in that department too. Add to that the fact that Terry is controlled by Heather and everyone knows it. Terry is being outshined by David (who is unaware there is even a competition) and felt like he needed to verbally assult David to regain some footing in the masculine department. Too bad for him he did the opposite and came off as a petty liitle bitch.

When someone commented on Vicki's dress being backless she responded "Party in the back, business in the front." In what world would a garment that low cut be business attire? I guess in Vicki's world of inappropriate dress. Once again her dress was too short, too low cut, and too tight. Vicki, darling, you do not have a back that is worthy of showing off. Please refrain from the backless styles.

Tamra with the black eyeshadow was just....NO. Her hair looked awful in that stick straight style with the top pulled back. Heather hair in the preview for the reunion was bad too. I do not like that flat ironed look and the bangs were not flattering at all. I wonder if Heather got bangs to coverher forehead because Terry screwed up her Botox injections (worse than he usually does) and she's waiting for the Botox to wear off.

Vicki and Tamra are selfish bitches for making their kids feel guilty for growing up and moving on with their lives. Yes, it's sad when kids leave the nest and telling them you'll miss them, you love them is okay. The guilt trip is NOT okay.

• Love 10

If Terry heard David make the "inappropriate" comment he had to have heard Eddie since they were all standing there and Eddie yelled out his comment. Also, were the kids even in that area of the party when the comments were made? If Terry and Heather are so concerned about their "Four kids under 10 yrs old" hearing/seeing inappropriate behavior then why are the kids at a party where the adults are going to be drinking? If this was a family party with kids rather than an adult gathering no alcohol should have been served when the Dubrows know this group gets shit faced, loud and inappropriate. They, the Dubrows, put their kids in that situation. They are the irresponsible ones.

David's response to the Dubrows was perfect. He had the attitude of "this blowhard isn't even worth acknowledging" and that made Terry lose it even more. I think Terry feels emasculated to some extent by David. He may be a doctor but men in construction are perceived as more masculine. Normally a doctor would have a leg up due to larger income but David is equal to or greater than Terry in that department too. Add to that the fact that Terry is controlled by Heather and everyone knows it. Terry is being outshined by David (who is unaware there is even a competition) and felt like he needed to verbally assult David to regain some footing in the masculine department. Too bad for him he did the opposite and came off as a petty liitle bitch.

When someone commented on Vicki's dress being backless she responded "Party in the back, business in the front." In what world would a garment that low cut be business attire? I guess in Vicki's world of inappropriate dress. Once again her dress was too short, too low cut, and too tight. Vicki, darling, you do not have a back that is worthy of showing off. Please refrain from the backless styles.

Tamra with the black eyeshadow was just....NO. Her hair looked awful in that stick straight style with the top pulled back. Heather hair in the preview for the reunion was bad too. I do not like that flat ironed look and the bangs were not flattering at all. I wonder if Heather got bangs to coverher forehead because Terry screwed up her Botox injections (worse than he usually does) and she's waiting for the Botox to wear off.

Vicki and Tamra are selfish bitches for making their kids feel guilty for growing up and moving on with their lives. Yes, it's sad when kids leave the nest and telling them you'll miss them, you love them is okay. The guilt trip is NOT okay.

EXACTLY! Princess Terry and Duchess Perception are willingly putting their kids, their lives, and their business out for millions to see for a check. This also includes working with people who love to booze it up and love drama. They need to STFU.

• Love 5

Hi, I'm new here and love reading all the snark!  I for one am on board with the name Miss Terry, it's a perfect fit for Penis Dubrow.

See what you did there?  Now, in my mind, he is Terry "Penis" Dubrow.  We can shorten that to TP Dubrow which could stand for Terry Penis or tiny penis, both of which may apply.  

• Love 4

So tired of Miss Stick-in-the-Ass Heather and her She-Bitch Miss Terry. Let's see, they always have to have the last word, they always have to be right, and they walk around self righteously putting others down while elevating themselves. I mean seriously, who goes around calling people "pugilistic"? Obviously, the point was to try to humiliate and embarrass David and try to cut him down to size. It was an idiot move on Terry's part and it backfired. And to quote someone upthread, it made Terry look "pugnacious", and btw, Miss Terry, my friends and I have a term for guys like you -- it's called "being a dick"!

• Love 7

I think Terry knows that if any of the women could be honest, they'd select David to fuck in a marry, fuck, kill game.  

Agreed on the guilt trip Vicki and Tamra lay on their kids is just beyond the pale.    

• Love 3

Heather's TH at the end of the show where she said something to the effect, "For those of you who adopted a rescue dog and felt I should do the same, I'm sorry. I hired a cook and you still have to cook. I'm not sorry about that." So obnoxious and elitist! To me it came off as her saying, "I'm sooo wealthy and fabulous I can hire a cook and you low lifes in the audience have to do your own cooking."  I'm surprised she didn't stick out her tongue and say "Nani-nani-boo-boo!"

Tamra told Lizzie that Eddie wouldn't get near her with a 10 foot pole. That made me LMAO. If Eddie had the opportunity he'd be all over Lizzie in a fat minute. She's younger and hotter than Tamra and she's the exotic type he prefers.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 8

Heather's TH at the end of the show where she said something to the effect, "I hired a cook and you still have to cook. I'm not sorry about that." So obnoxious and elitist! To me it came off as her saying, "I'm sooo wealthy and fabulous I can hire a cook and you low lifes in the audience have to do your own cooking."  I'm surprised she didn't stick out her tongue and say "Nani-nani-boo-boo!"

I would normally have zero problem with anyone saying this, because, hey -- if you can't cook or don't want to and you've got the money to have someone else do it for you then more power to you! But, because Heather likes to come off as privelaged and snooty -- it just feeds into her ego and I'm not about that..

• Love 4

Watching Heather at the end of this clip makes me feel like I'm Drew Barrymore running into ET in Elliots's closet.  Just screaming at her scary face 6 inches away.  Except I don't fall in love with her and I wouldn't save her from a raccoon eating her carcus.  Speaking of raccoons, Tamballs, you're not funny.  Just dried up.  Don't these chicks know the word moisturizer?  I just want to slather her eyes and neck with Cindy Crawford's bullshit creams.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/even-more-footage-from-rhoc-season-9?cid=showmain_highlights

I'm not commenting on Heather's lack of love for cooking.  I hate vacuuming.  HATE IT!  Sometimes I hate doing dishes so much I go on strike.  Can one kid of mine wipe a counter?  So, I'm going to not comment.  Don't get me started on picking up my dog's doo doo.  I will vomit.  Dry heaves like Vickster in the van in Bali.  Ugh.  But he's cute and so adorable and loyal.  Everything these witches and Miss Terry aren't.

Hey, speaking of reality TV....our new doggy (we tragically lost Lab, but I can't change my name) has his own show ;)  He's the one staring at the wall and then sitting. He's two now and I have my own sweet reality star :)  My goal, you can chase raccoons but no raccoon eyes.    

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 12

Shannon and David have really grown on me throughout the season, I liked the way they handled Terry and Heather's classist and classless attack. Still, there's something stopping me from being completely Team David. Probably has something to do with the domestic violence charges he pleaded guilty to. I don't buy Shannon's spin that there was no violence and she only rang the police so the fight would end. As a survivor of DV myself that sounds like complete BS to me. I hope Shannon and her children are safe ,and that David has succeeded in overcoming his demons, but I will always be wary of him.

• Love 3

Awww lablover adorable! Too freaking cute. Yeah, your dog was pretty much checked out lol. In my mind the two wrassling puppies were David and Terry, your dog was Lizzie's husband. "I didn't hear, I zoned out."

Awww Lablover too cute! Freaking adorable. Yeah, your dog was pretty much checked out lol. In my mind the two wrassling puppies were David and Terry, your dog was Lizzie's husband. "I didn't hear, I zoned out."

• Love 5

Shannon and David have really grown on me throughout the season, I liked the way they handled Terry and Heather's classist and classless attack. Still, there's something stopping me from being completely Team David. Probably has something to do with the domestic violence charges he pleaded guilty to. I don't buy Shannon's spin that there was no violence and she only rang the police so the fight would end. As a survivor of DV myself that sounds like complete BS to me. I hope Shannon and her children are safe ,and that David has succeeded in overcoming his demons, but I will always be wary of him.

Hmmm....I'd forgotten about that.

• Love 2

Hmmm....I'd forgotten about that.

This is never far from my mind either, although I came out liking both Shannon and David at the end. The third season edit is generally a motherfucker. Just ask Brandi, Kyle, Teresa or countless others. Not saying they didn't totally deserve it, but it seems to be a reality. Just reading some of the comments about how folks use to like Terry is all the proof we need. He was beloved by many in the first season, and even last year. The Bravo blogs were filled with hundreds of comments at Heather about what a horrible person she was just for not giving him onion rings. He was the provider, he worked so hard, he was so supportive of Heather. Blah, blah, blah. Folks loved him.

Heather and Terry did come out looking terrible, no question about it in my mind. The fact is, something happened with that domestic charge. Also, Shannon says some stuff that in my mind is just as bad as anything said by Terry and Heather. On rewatching the episode about David eating the starches every day, I was shocked at how serious Shannon was about the fact that California gals lined up would always look better/younger than Michigan gals because we in Michigan eat too many potatoes. To me this is just as loopy an observation, and elitist in a different way, as what Terry said about construction workers.

• Love 3

I think it is funny that Terry is upset with the comment that David made in front of his mother and kids at the ground breaking, Terry needs to remember that these shows are one big embarrassment that will play on and on and one day his kids will see it, pretty sure his mother has tuned in a time or two. Those kids have to go to school with other kids who probably tune in so...Terry needs to get over that comment (and Eddie's too).

• Love 4

Madame and Miss Terry do seem to be stuck on "p" words.  She also probably thinks dictionaries are soooooo common; truly erudite people, like doctors wives, only use thesauruses.  The thing is, even if you do use a thesaurus, you'd better damn well make sure you understand what the heck the SAT word means before you start throwing it around.

Also, Heather seemed to be quite repulsed by David greeting her with a kiss, so when David greets her next season, I would love to see him take a boxing stance, put up his fists and bob and weave at her instead.

OMG YES! THIS!!!^^^^ It's over for me today with that, lolol!!

I forgot about the domestic violence charge too.

And I just remembered something that was off-putting to me about Shannon. When she was getting her girls ready for Cotillion and made some elitist remarks of her own to David about him not having manners due to his upbringing and that he should have attended Cotillion, ha ha. Something to that effect. I definitely have gotten vibes from Shannon before that she feels she is above David in some ways-she comes from wealth but he was just a regular guy from Michigan who had to work his way up to success...  I was definitely turned off when she made those comments.

But Heather has ALWAYS been an elitist and a condescending snob from day one on this show. I have never liked her. I did like Terry initially but not anymore. But Heather with that huge ego and narcissism and superiority, she is a gross person. I can't imagine that she has any true friends. She must talk down to everyone and only befriend them if they are a few notches down on the totem pole from her and Terry.

• Love 4

Hey, speaking of reality TV....our new doggy (we tragically lost Lab, but I can't change my name) has his own show ;)  He's the one staring at the wall and then sitting. He's two now and I have my own sweet reality star :)  My goal, you can chase raccoons but no raccoon eyes.

Aw LabLover I'm so sorry to hear about "Lab".  But your (new?)  pup looks adorable.  Love labs, see avatar. :)  That is my 6 yr old girl.  

Even though I crush on David, I haven't forgotten about that DV charge.  Of course, no one knows, but I can't help but think all signs point to Shannon was the one getting physical.    She's given off enough red flags.    David has not.  I'm willing to bet he took the rap for her getting physical with him (as in he had to fight her off in some sense.)   And yes, Shannon's made elitist remarks.  I hope she's learned from seeing herself on screen how offensive her remarks were to David. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 3

This is never far from my mind either, although I came out liking both Shannon and David at the end. The third season edit is generally a motherfucker. Just ask Brandi, Kyle, Teresa or countless others. Not saying they didn't totally deserve it, but it seems to be a reality. Just reading some of the comments about how folks use to like Terry is all the proof we need. He was beloved by many in the first season, and even last year. The Bravo blogs were filled with hundreds of comments at Heather about what a horrible person she was just for not giving him onion rings. He was the provider, he worked so hard, he was so supportive of Heather. Blah, blah, blah. Folks loved him.

Heather and Terry did come out looking terrible, no question about it in my mind. The fact is, something happened with that domestic charge. Also, Shannon says some stuff that in my mind is just as bad as anything said by Terry and Heather. On rewatching the episode about David eating the starches every day, I was shocked at how serious Shannon was about the fact that California gals lined up would always look better/younger than Michigan gals because we in Michigan eat too many potatoes. To me this is just as loopy an observation, and elitist in a different way, as what Terry said about construction workers.

More things I'd forgotten....it's hell to get old, ha,ha. and I agree with you....just as elitist.  I thank you much for reminding me of these scenes.

• Love 1
Yup.  He should have "gone to the source" just like his wife is so fond of telling all of the other RHOC.

Heather using "go to the source" as some kind of mantra especially in relation to Shannon really chaps my ass because with email-gate, Shannon did go to the source - Tamra. The problem is that the source lied to her face. Shannon's spidey sense must have been tingling and she didn't believe the lying lies of a liar and went one level down to the recipient of gossip to see where they got it from. It was at that one level down, Heather, that she got the truth. Shannon then went back to the black hole of suck known as Tamra, who then realizing her ass was well and truly caught fessed the fuck up.

With 'take the Beadors down' Shannon having been burned once before by Tamra with email-gate, not trusting 'the source' confronts Tamra on camera as to whether the Dubrows actually made that statement, Tamra lies and says she never said that. Shannon is perplexed but decides to not bring it up since Tamra story did a complete 180. So understandably Shannon was like WTF when it was brought up by none other than Tamra who started the whole thing and was then presenting it as Exhibit A that Shannon is a crazy ass bitch.

The only people having trouble going to the source are the Dubrows. Their asses are trusting Tamra as a font of information and buying what production tells them wholesome. They can both go off and pop and vein.

Confession, I having been pronouncing Miss Terry as Miss Turry - like Tyler Perry as Medea or Cleveland from Family Guy. I recommend it. It is quite fun.

Tamra gets her eyeshadow from Staples

sharpie-retractable-black1.jpg

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 7

I'm not one of the ones who thinks Eddie is really gay. I believe that he likes women but I have to wonder WHY he married Tamra?? I mean, what a mistake. He could have just dated her for awhile and then dumped her. She is just such a bitch and she came with heavy baggage. When he was trying to kiss her by the sink she kept pulling away from him. What happened to their insane chemistry?!

And her comment that "Eddie wouldn't touch Lizzie with a 10 foot pole" (or similar)?! YOU WISH TAMRA. I personally don't find Lizzie very attractive but I could see Eddie finding her attractive. She has a Sophia Loren vibe, Kentucky Fried titties in your face at all times too.

• Love 7

I think it is funny that Terry is upset with the comment that David made in front of his mother and kids at the ground breaking, Terry needs to remember that these shows are one big embarrassment that will play on and on and one day his kids will see it, pretty sure his mother has tuned in a time or two. Those kids have to go to school with other kids who probably tune in so...Terry needs to get over that comment (and Eddie's too).

Let's see, what is worse for your 80 y.o. Mother and children to hear.........

Some one drunk telling your wife to spread her legs while getting on a mechanical bull?

Or

Explaining to a group of fellow dinner guests that the noise a woman makes while being mounted from behind, when accidentally missing the right "hole", sounds like a dolphin?

• Love 15

Just reading some of the comments about how folks use to like Terry is all the proof we need. He was beloved by many in the first season, and even last year.

Oh, I never liked Ms. Terry. Hated him from the beginning - I always thought he was an entitled, self-obsessed prick with a hidden mean streak about a mile wide. Couldn't stand Heather either. That whole, "When everyone says you're dead, it's time to lie down" business was so offensive and condescending. You can imagine how delicious this season has been for me!

• Love 18

Let's see, what is worse for your 80 y.o. Mother and children to hear.........

Some one drunk telling your wife to spread her legs while getting on a mechanical bull?

Or

Explaining to a group of fellow dinner guests that the noise a woman makes while being mounted from behind, when accidentally missing the right "hole", sounds like a dolphin?

Bwahahaha! So many choices!

• Love 3

Oh, I never liked Ms. Terry. Hated him from the beginning - I always thought he was an entitled, self-obsessed prick with a hidden mean streak about a mile wide. Couldn't stand Heather either. That whole, "When everyone says you're dead, it's time to lie down" business was so offensive and condescending. You can imagine how delicious this season has been for me!

Me too. I've always disliked Terry more than Heather. He's a bigger famewhore than most of the HW from all franchises.

• Love 7

I'm not one of the ones who thinks Eddie is really gay. I believe that he likes women but I have to wonder WHY he married Tamra?? I mean, what a mistake. He could have just dated her for awhile and then dumped her. She is just such a bitch and she came with heavy baggage. When he was trying to kiss her by the sink she kept pulling away from him. What happened to their insane chemistry?!

And her comment that "Eddie wouldn't touch Lizzie with a 10 foot pole" (or similar)?! YOU WISH TAMRA. I personally don't find Lizzie very attractive but I could see Eddie finding her attractive. She has a Sophia Loren vibe, Kentucky Fried titties in your face at all times too.

I never thought Eddie was gay per se. It is just that choosing to be with Tamra opens up all types of questions about him, including is he gay? Seriously, WTF is he doing with her?!?! He is young, had a decent career, had his own home, must have had some degree of disposable income, in great shape, seemingly nice with a laid back attitude, attractive - why Tamra??  She is in her 40's, divorced multiple times, 4 kids, crass, loud, unintelligent, incurious, ton of emotional baggage. Like WTF is wrong with you dude? Who hurt you? Do you hate yourself that much? 

Oh and I totally think Eddie would with Lizzie. Just his type - exotic. That is why Tamra is extra heated. Lizzie hit her where she lives. LOL!

The thing about Lizzie is that all her individual features are pretty by themselves. She has beautiful, beautiful big almond shaped eyes, amazing high prominent cheekbones and lips people pay for but all those strong features on one face are just too damn much. I bet she photographs well but in person just looks odd and overdone. It is like Sophie Loren and Peggy Bundy had a baby.  I don't think she can help her face. In the few photos they showed from her pageant days, she doesn't look much different now compared to then. I think she could soften up her face by toning down those eyebrows a bit and going easy on the makeup by not contouring and picking one feature (eyes or lips but not both) to highlight. I will say that I think she has very pretty hair. Love the color especially and it looks so healthy and shiny. 

• Love 5

Heather's TH at the end of the show where she said something to the effect, "For those of you who adopted a rescue dog and felt I should do the same, I'm sorry. I hired a cook and you still have to cook. I'm not sorry about that." So obnoxious and elitist! To me it came off as her saying, "I'm sooo wealthy and fabulous I can hire a cook and you low lifes in the audience have to do your own cooking."  I'm surprised she didn't stick out her tongue and say "Nani-nani-boo-boo!"

Tamra told Lizzie that Eddie wouldn't get near her with a 10 foot pole. That made me LMAO. If Eddie had the opportunity he'd be all over Lizzie in a fat minute. She's younger and hotter than Tamra and she's the exotic type he prefers.

I'm not so sure abou that, but think he'd be all over Christian in a hot minute. That, IMO is his type

• Love 1

David is really attractive and is totally one of those men who has aged like wine (as opposed to aging like milk like Terry, though I think Terry has probably always looked a complete hot mess). I'm glad Shannon came around to holding onto him, he's definitely a keeper!

Mr. and Miss Dubrow (Heather being the former, and Terry being the latter) are radiosilent right now. Where's the blog Heather? Still smarting from all the hate that you and your husband are so well-deserving of?

Gotta love how this entire season has been about people fighting about the phrase "taking the Beadors down", however, after the finale, it was entirely clear that the Beadors have completely taken the Dubrows down. </sardonic laugh>

• Love 9

I think Eddie is an opportunist.  He knew Tamra had exposure through the show and a decent income and only had her children half the time.  It just strikes me as odd that after Tamra made her big get away from Simon and was going to be an independent woman, she moved in with Eddie, used her money to open a gym, he quit his job and now relies on the income from the show to maintain his pre-Tamra lifestyle with the added bonus of free trips, a wedding and other benefits thrown in. 

The one thing I have noticed about Eddie is how incredibly vain he is about his body.  He does this flex thing in tight shirts and Tamra is sure to draw attention to it.  Tamra claims they are expanding the gym but unless there is incredible income coming in from the gym I can only see adding to the current site, not opening another site, unless they have outside investors.  I can just bet that Tamra let's Eddie know with great regularity where the money is coming from.  The day her Bravo checks stop-watch out Eddie!!!!

• Love 6

I totally missed Lizzie's TH where she articulated why she thinks square-forehead Tamrat is a sociopath.  Dead-on.  Well done, Lizzie!

I also didn't focus on Vicki's dress at her Balinasiantonian dinner - oh, my.  I only wish it were shorter and tighter.  VICKI.  GET A STYLIST.  Damn.

• Love 4

I do wish that Christian had backed David up, but I also cannot fault him for wanting to stay out of a HoWife argument because no one ever wins in a HoWife argument. 

Heather will never apologize to Shannon.  Maybe she will give some condescending BS "I'm sorry you felt that way" statement, but I don't think she has ever sincerely apologized or admitted she was truly wrong on this show with the exception of when she apologized to Tamra about talking with Eddie about a baby.  Tamra must really have some dirt on Heather.

• Love 4

For once I agree with Tamra.  Given the opportunity, Eddie wouldn't touch Lizzie with a 10 foot pole.  He would touch her with his hands and quite possibly his penis.  A 10 foot pole would just get in the way.  

• Love 17

And wasn't it Shannon who took Tamra to Urgent Care? I suspect Tamra's talk about Heather not really being her friend happened sometime around then. That is when she became buddy buddy with Shannon and started telling her thinks like Heather told her to pick a side. 

Eddie took Tamra to urgent care.

His editing has been hilarious. My favorite was the random close-up during the anal discussion.

Danielle's husband was there?

For once I agree with Tamra.  Given the opportunity, Eddie wouldn't touch Lizzie with a 10 foot pole.  He would touch her with his hands and quite possibly his penis.  A 10 foot pole would just get in the way.  

I am dying laughing, so hilarious!!

I honestly just can't figure Eddie out. Yea, probably an opportunist is the best answer because something just doesn't add up. Him actually going so far as to marry Tamra is just...off. Also, he doesn't seem to like kids very much and yet she has three young ones! I would give anything to be able to peek in and see what their life is like when the kids are there every weekend. Does Eddie even interact and play with them? I picture him off doing his own thing and pretty much ignoring them.

• Love 2

And I agree that Rapey Ryan's girlfriend is all kinds of creepy for the same reasons Bossa Nova mentioned. Sarah has three young daughters yet feels the need to move in with and get knocked up by some sketchy dude she met on INSTAGRAM?? After knowing him two months? Woooow. I truly hope those girls are safe. She mentioned that she feels "left out" when Ryan is with her girls.  That gives me an icky feeling. I hope I'm wrong. She's also a person who owns a gun shop and totes guns around. She knows nothing about Ryan/his temper/any mental health issues, nothing. She just met him. But she's bringing him right into her gun-filled life with three young kids. If you ask me she's got plenty of severe issues of her own.

• Love 9
Danielle's husband was there?

Yup.  Is it my imagination or do the producers always do a close up of Joe smiling broadly whenever anal or penises are discussed?  What up with dat, producers?  

Hey, Miss Terry, I wanna be called a penis too!  Er, cuz it's a medical term.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I hope this is not too off topic but this episode reminds me of something that happened to my husband. He was examining a patient and asked a nurse to lift the man's pannas ( fatty layer of tissue) and the nurse misunderstood and lifted his penis. Oops.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 8