Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

Why does Terry not get mad at Eddie for yelling out "Show us how you ride Terry"???  I thought that was pretty offensive, too...especially when kids are around!! 

I'm positive this point will be brought up at the reunion and Heather will have an excuse for Miss Terry not calling Eddie out on his dirty comment.  I think they're saving a lot for the reunion.  I hope!

I lost my love of Pageant girl's (who I like) hot husband when he was in the mirror deliberately fixing his hair that way. I gained it back at the dinner when he said, "Hey, I'm a construction guy." So, lose, win?

I was kinda pissed when Christian (Lizzie's husband) said he zoned out 5 min ago.  he should have been more supportive and less dismissive.

• Love 5

Brianna should just say, "Love me; love my decisions."

"Love my decisions as a woman."  I love how any disagreement is disagreeing with Vicki's insanity as a woman.  She has more imagined depths to her than she has hideous backless dresses, and she seems to own every backless dress ever made. 

• Love 4

Bravo dropped the ball this year with filming. How the F did they not film the marry-shag-kill game? Why didn't they film Lizzie and Tamra leaving the Valentine's party when they were snarking about marry/f your husband? When did Shannon tell Heather that Tamra was saying that they weren't real friends?

To add on to the already posted theories...maybe there was too much Danielle in it and they had to cut it?

Damn you, Danielle! I couldn't care less about you and yet your 'mystery' has a hold on me!

• Love 6

After David apologizes, Terry screeches like a bad drag queen parody of Bette Davis as Baby Jane, kind of like he yelled down another dinner table at another man's wife. "I'll buy you a thesaurus." Heather, like her husband, is pure filth. Glad the editing team juxtaposed Shannon's gracious expression of hope for moving forward with Heather talking shit about her.

I found it funny that Heather and Miss Terry told David/Shannon that they would buy them a thesaurus when there was zero evidence that they were "confused" by Heather's (unnecessarily flowery and obviously premeditated) language.  David clearly showed that he is familiar with the word pugilistic and anyone with an IQ over 100 knows what sardonic means.

Why was Brooks talking to that raccoon in Vicki's living room? Honestly, I don't think it's wise to let wild animals into your home.

Run, everyone, run! It might be rabid...

Tams just HAD to corner Brooks (who was clearly on his way to three sheets to the wind) to get on his and Vickie's good side.  She mitigated that issue immediately.  I have a thesaurus for words like mitigated.

• Love 6

I wanna hear a round of applause for "NUGGET" He has done a good thing.

He packed up his baby mamma and his Li'l Nugget in the oven and got them the hell away from his shrew of a mother. That child would have one twisted childhood if Tranrat was in it's life all the time. Moving away like that gives Li'l Nugget a time to detox from measured  visit exposure to the aging anal queen.

Ya did good "Nugget"!....now that I got that said I'm back to thinking your creepy.

All of this is true, but there is that little problem of the baby mama who completely creeps me out. Tamra is stupid white trash. Baby Mama, atleast to me, comes across as Scary white trash.

• Love 4

Heather, I can usually be on your side but wow. BTW, Ms. Fancy Pants, I think you meant dictionary. It would be helpful for David to learn synonyms of words he doesn't know, but MORE helpful to learn what they mean.

Good one!!!  Saying "thesaurus" was a slip on Heather's part because SHE is the one who used a thesaurus before the dinner in an premeditated effort to use a word that would "confuse" people.

• Love 6

All of this is true, but there is that little problem of the baby mama who completely creeps me out. Tamra is stupid white trash. Baby Mama, atleast to me, comes across as Scary white trash.

She creeps me out too. See my other response up the page.

• Love 1

Ok I am more convinced than ever that there is a major story line with Danielle that got completely taken out. That was the strangest edit to a season finale since Gallery Girls ended almost in the middle of a sentience. So Tamara's in full on shrew mode with Terry while Heather is trying to justify her two favorite bitches again, everybody is screaming and talking over and then we blink Heather makes a somewhat reasonable statement about it being hard to move on when your feeling are still hurt and then it's time for a vacation slide show? WTF? Plus we have to have close to 10 minutes of Tamara and Vicki watching their kids drive away? That made no sense! Something is missing. I'm wondering if we had the Danielle footage back if everyone's behavior this season would be easier to follow.

• Love 9

I'm not sure I've ever posted on a RH topic but I had to come here to say that the snark is what keeps me involved with all of the RH's.  I've pretty much stopped watching all of them (well except for RHOA) but I keep up by reading all of the posts here.  Thanks to all of you for helping me stay abreast of all of the "pugilistic" behavior on this show!

Oh and I absolutely LOVE whichever poster came up with Ms. Terry....it couldn't be more perfect.  

• Love 8

Well, we know Heather made it at least to the letter "p" in her dictionary. She's used the word "punitive" a couple of times--both last season and this season, so we know that's one of her "go to" words. I understood that she was saying that she was wishing to convey the idea that Beador was argumentative...I don't know...I just think another word besides "pugilistic" would have been a better choice. For me, this word brings the more physical act of fighting to mind. I don't know Heather. I think she's the one would could use the thesaurus.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6

"Love my decisions as a woman." I love how any disagreement is disagreeing with Vicki's insanity as a woman. She has more imagined depths to her than she has hideous backless dresses, and she seems to own every backless dress ever made.

Well, anyone who claims a God-given right to rudeness isn't going to hesitate when it comes to justifying bad behavior. Whatever works.

• Love 3

Well, we know Heather made it at least to the letter "p" in her dictionary. She's used the word "punitive" a couple of times--both last season and this season, so we know that's one of her "go to" words. I understood that she was saying that she was wishing to convey the idea that Beador was argumentative...I don't know...I just think another word besides "pugilistic" would have been a better choice. For me, this word brings the more physical act of fighting to mind. I don't know Heather. I think she's the one would could use the thesaurus.

I wish while she and Miss Terri were thumbing through the dictionary they looked up the word pretentious.

• Love 21

I've been trying to figure out what word Heather was actually going for when she said pugilistic. Antagonistic comes to mind, as does pugnacious. Maybe she meant something as simple as argumentative and just got carried away with the idea of a a fight? Because, pugilistic makes no sense in the course of the conversation they were having. Is it possible that Heather thinks a thesaurus is synonymous with a dictionary? So she looked up fight in the thesaurus and found the word pugilistic?

I wish she would blog so that I could get a better understanding of what she was trying to accomplish with that scene.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 8

In my dream world, Heather says Shannon is "pugilistic" and Shannon and David look at each other, look back at Heather, look back at each other, start laughing, and can't stop. "Pugilistic?? PugiLIStic????" They laugh and howl and weep. They bang on the table. They fall out of their chairs laughing. Even Stoner Boy is laughing. Tamra is laughing even though she doesn't know why and even though she can't actually laugh anymore thanks to all her surgeries. Everyone is laughing at what an unbelievably stupid remark that is.

And there sit Heather and Terry, scowling hate-rays out of their creepy little eyes. Finally Terry pipes up "Yeah, and you're a PENIS, too!!!" and that just does it. The fourth wall is broken as EVERYONE on set collapses in helpless fits of laughter. Production is shut down for the night, thank God. Terry and Heather leave and everybody else just has a nice party.

• Love 15

I've been trying to figure out what word Heather was actually going for when she said pugilistic. Antagonistic comes to mind, as does pugnacious. Maybe she meant something as simple as argumentative and just got carried away with the idea of a a fight? Because, pugilistic makes no sense in the course of the conversation they were having. Is it possible that Heather thinks a thesaurus is synonymous with a dictionary? So she looked up fight in the thesaurus and found the word pugilistic?

I was trying to figure that one out too.  I gave up. 

There's nothing more annoying than a pretentious know it all,  who thinks they can outsmart someone with an incorrect verbal smackdown.

• Love 9

It's really annoying that the reunion is taped so far in advance. I want to see the viewers' backlash thrown in the Dubrows' faces. I want Andy to read a list of viewers' comments. I want there to be a whole package about what horrible people the Dubrows are. It's kind of like last season, the whole thing that happened at the finale with Brianna's husband didn't get the attention it deserved, even though though it had caused a huge uproar with viewers.

I hate the Dubrows. Just pure trash, basically. They have always been the most obvious with their fake storylines. Their storyline last year was such bullshit: Terry is not supportive of Heather's "career", but then he comes around by the end of the season, and all is well again wrapped up in a neat bow. Blech, It was so obvious that this was a storyline they conconcted that would not put either of them in a bad light. They thought they were in their own little sitcom.

But the way they behaved towards the Beadors is unforgivable. Terry the drama queen was basically creaming his pants because he was so excited to finally have "a moment". He was going to give his monologue come hell or high water. Too bad David took the wind out of his sails by sincerely apologizing several times.  And Heather actually even turned away when David tried to kiss her on the cheek, the bitch! And they both can miss me with denying that Terry basically called David a dumb construction worker.  If that wasn't what he was implying, why did he bring up that he worked in construction and then say David would have to look up a word? The douche. And I hate when someone gives an apology, the other person just wants to belabor how bad their offense was. "It's just that my kids were there and my 80 year old mother..." Ok so he apologized; what else do you want him to do? Go jump off a bridge? Slit his wrists? Fuck off Terry and fuck off hard.

I need to see the Dubrows fall hard. Almost every comment on Heather's Instagram is negative. And she hasn't even had the balls to put up a blog. If both the Beadors and Dubrows return next season, I will be extremely disappointed if Shannon and David give the Dubrows the time of day. They don't deserve another chance.

• Love 22

Tamra looked the worst I have ever seen her at the end of season party.  With her hair pulled back over the top of her head, she really emphasized her over-sized immobile forehead.  You could land a plane on that thing.  Then there’s the raccoon eye makeup.  I was surprised the caterers didn’t shoo her out of the yard to keep her away from the garbage cans and table scraps.  Shoo, raccoon, shoo!   Her face was so scary I never noticed what she was wearing.

Wait, that wasn't a stealth promo for Guardians of the Galaxy featuring Rocket Racoon?

Did I imagine the conversation in Bali where Shannon mentioned Tamra not wanting Heather in her wedding, or did that come from someone else? 

If memory serves,  Tamra said she didn't invite Heather to be in her wedding because she was her friend.

• Love 1

It might have been PMS, but I was so enraged watching the asshole Dubrows try their asses off to make the "David sexually harassed my wife" storyline happen.  It's not going to happen.  I usually laugh while I watch any of the RH shows, but this one made ragey and want to throw something at their smug little heads.  I hope they get taken down and taken down hard.  It's a long way to fall from their kingdom (that they live in in their heads), and I can't wait to see it happen.  I loathed Heather all season.  She was the WORST.  I'd watch Tamtacky all day long over Heather.  

• Love 9

Well she was inferring David didn't know the meaning of a word so he should  look it up in a Thesaurus, so maybe that's her problem. She doesn't know the difference betwewen that and a dictionary?

• Love 2

But the way they behaved towards the Beadors is unforgivable. Terry the drama queen was basically creaming his pants because he was so excited to finally have "a moment". He was going to give his monologue come hell or high water. Too bad David took the wind out of his sails by sincerely apologizing several times.  And Heather actually even turned away when David tried to kiss her on the cheek, the bitch! And they both can miss me with denying that Terry basically called David a dumb construction worker.  If that wasn't what he was implying, why did he bring up that he worked in construction and then say David would have to look up a word? The douche. And I hate when someone gives an apology, the other person just wants to belabor how bad their offense was. "It's just that my kids were there and my 80 year old mother..." Ok so he apologized; what else do you want him to do? Go jump off a bridge? Slit his wrists? Fuck off Terry and fuck off hard.

The ridiculous thing (okay, one of many) with Heather is her extreme hypocrisy.  When she has apologized to someone in the past (rarely sincerely and usually in a sorry-not-sorry or let me tell you how it was your fault way) and they did not accept it graciously and consider the issue closed, she has been greatly (and over-dramatically) offended.  So yes, Heather, in your own words from a former episode, I do want you to "open a vein" as a form of apology since you seem to expect nothing less from David Beador. 

• Love 9

I'd agree with you but his girlfriend seems to have a history that may be as sketchy as Tammy Sue's. I don't think she puts on the hysterics though so that might be an improvement.

That won't happen unless she becomes a "Real" Housewife. 

Edited by njbchlover

Oh I agree with all you've stated. it's all Creepy, but like I said... he did one good thing moving away from Tamrat. She would have her claws into that baby to snatch it from baby mama's womb the minute her water broke.

Yeah, but if fake-baby "Astro" was any indication, she would give it back as soon as the baby started crying, or pooped or did something else that babies normally do....(and you can bet all the money in the world that Eddie wouldn't want that baby anywhere near him!!)

• Love 3

I think Girlfriend with bun/nuggett in the oven is creepy.

Exhibit A:

Meets (aka stalks) a guy that's on a reality TV show.... on Instagram 

Said guy has no charm, hardly a job or job skills, career potential, or handsomeness, or dough

Said guy is in fact also, very creepy, steroid abuse and all, with the wanna be Duck Dynasty beard 

Makes arrangements to meet him

Get involved with him, romantically, sexually

Gets preggers by him

Already has 3 very young daughters

Makes plans to marry him and bring him back to her hometown, and probably move him into her own home

Runs a gun store; gets new boyfriend involved with her guns, her bed, and her daughters. 

Just lovely.

....all within 3 months.

Exhibit A = creepy. Give her a job as a Real Housewife. Frankly, I think that real storyline that was a mere blip on the RH of OC screen this season was the blockbuster. Makes everything else really very, very petty.

All that and health problems too along with his breast reduction surgery. Tamra in her talking head has said he has to have his blood replaced every week whatever that means. Plus she's better looking so could do better. Makes no sense. I agree its probably a bid for some kind of a show. That said I wonder how many other peripherally reality show connected guys she stocked until she landed on the jackpot that is Ryan.

• Love 1

Tell me that you imagined this, and Vicki did not really say Bali-nition?!

Oh well, I guess it kind of goes with "Oklahomian." Vicki is nothing if not consistently ethnocentric. (Not there's a five-dollar word for ya, Heather!)

NO!!  I actually rewatched the finale show last night, and it was actually more like "Balinisian"....when they were all watching the slide show/photos, she said something like "Just imagine Balinisian music as you're watching"....I guess Vicki figures just adding an "ian" at the end of any state/country is ok!!  :-)

• Love 3

I'm positive this point will be brought up at the reunion and Heather will have an excuse for Miss Terry not calling Eddie out on his dirty comment.  I think they're saving a lot for the reunion.  I hope!

I was kinda pissed when Christian (Lizzie's husband) said he zoned out 5 min ago.  he should have been more supportive and less dismissive.

He always seems stoned to me or a bit dumb. Take your pick or all of the above.

That's because you are correct in your assumption.  According to dictionary.com:

pugilist [pyoo-juh-list]

noun 1.a person who fights with the fists; a boxer, usually a professional.

Related forms

pugilistic, adjective

pugilistically, adverb

unpugilistic, adjective

There are a whole slew of synonymous words to argumentative at thesaurus.com, as well, and NOT one of them is pugilistic.  She could have used "contentious" or "disputatious" (that one would have made everyone think twice - oh, wait...Tamra would have had to think five or six times, and then, still wouldn't get it).  So, pooh on Heather and Terry, with their holier-than-thou, I know lots of "big" words attitude!!  

I wish while she and Miss Terri were thumbing through the dictionary they looked up the word pretentious.

I still love the little gem that Camille Grammar gave us - pernicious!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4
And I hate when someone gives an apology, the other person just wants to belabor how bad their offense was. "It's just that my kids were there and my 80 year old mother..." Ok so he apologized; what else do you want him to do? Go jump off a bridge? Slit his wrists? Fuck off Terry and fuck off hard.

I need to see the Dubrows fall hard. Almost every comment on Heather's Instagram is negative. And she hasn't even had the balls to put up a blog. If both the Beadors and Dubrows return next season, I will be extremely disappointed if Shannon and David give the Dubrows the time of day. They don't deserve another chance.

Edited, because Muffyn just said the exact same thing upthread.

Edited by njbchlover

Well she was inferring David didn't know the meaning of a word so he should  look it up

I hate to go all Heather on you, but actually she was implying, not inferring. (Sorry! Pet peeve of mine)

• Love 2

In my dream world, Heather says Shannon is "pugilistic" and Shannon and David look at each other, look back at Heather, look back at each other, start laughing, and can't stop. "Pugilistic?? PugiLIStic????" They laugh and howl and weep. They bang on the table. They fall out of their chairs laughing. Even Stoner Boy is laughing. Tamra is laughing even though she doesn't know why and even though she can't actually laugh anymore thanks to all her surgeries. Everyone is laughing at what an unbelievably stupid remark that is.

And there sit Heather and Terry, scowling hate-rays out of their creepy little eyes. Finally Terry pipes up "Yeah, and you're a PENIS, too!!!" and that just does it. The fourth wall is broken as EVERYONE on set collapses in helpless fits of laughter. Production is shut down for the night, thank God. Terry and Heather leave and everybody else just has a nice party.

OMG I love it!!!!!! Maybe Bravo can hire you for next season's script.

So if Terry is saying that what he was told wasn't true, then where the hell is his apology?? An apology to David should have been the FIRST thing he tweeted. But instead he's making excuses. It wasn't David's fault if the truth was misrepresented to Terry about the comment. And if you were going to go off on someone like that, wouldn't you make sure you were 100% certain of what happened? Why risk looking like a complete idiot?

The fact that this loser has not apologized (and doesn't look like he is going to on the reunion) just seals his title as the most loathsome, vile, pathetic man on this franchise. He's a punk-ass bitch. And he needs his ass beat.

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 10

Brianna should just say, "Love me; love my decisions."

OMG... That's Vicki's tagline this year...  "I want my friends to love my decisions".  Last Season (about Brooks), "I love 'em".  The season before, "I love marriage."  The season before, "I need my love tank filled".  Shut it.

• Love 4

Did anyone not believe that Eddie's comment made while Heather was riding on the bull was FAR more offensive than what David said?  I mean, seriously, "Ride it like you ride Terry" is less offensive than 'Spread your legs"?  Mom and baby kids under the age of 10 wouldn't question Eddie's comment more than David's?

I found that to be the most confusing of all the allegations made in this entire season and showing to me how desperately Terry and Heather are trying to stay on Tamrat's good side.

• Love 11
While I know Tamra is a liar & we've witnessed her lies. I do believe Lizzie said the "F" word when talking about the game. After seeing her vile mouth at her birthday party towards her husband she clearly is capable of saying that. She has a nasty mouth when drinking. Even if the "F" word didn't mean anything, it was a game, I still think she said it.

I think she said it too. And the fact that she was outing the sexual problems in her own marriage made me think she might have really gotten off on Eddie choosing her for the "shag" option. I can totally see her gloating about it. 

Maybe she is claiming she didn't hear what David said....so, if Heather didn't hear it, and Terry didn't hear it, and the 80 year old mother didn't hear it, and the children didn't hear it,,,, yeah, I can see Terry's outrage.

Right there. You made the best point. Terry acted so offended because his wee children (including the bitchy toddler) and old mother were there. But even he and Heather didn't appear to hear these comments, so what makes them think anyone else did? I still want to see him call Eddie out for his comment as well. Yea, yea, he claims he didn't hear that one either. Well, now you've seen it. So...at the reunion you better start kvetching about your kids and mamaw all over again so Eddie knows just how inappropriate his behavior was. 

I just thought he lacked backbone to support David.

That was my impression. I didn't think that Christian really zoned out, he just didn't want to publicly take a side. 

• Love 6
Nothing gets between Eddie and his ground turkey. Not Heather's phone calls and not Ryan's heart disease! LOL! Ryan could legitimately ask him the age old adage: what am I chopped liver and Eddie could answer without even lying  that Ryan isn't even on par with ground turkey.

This cracked me up! I hadn't noticed how fixated Eddie and his teefs are on food until I read about it here. Now it's so fun to watch for. Thank you!

• Love 1
Yeah, but if fake-baby "Astro" was any indication, she would give it back as soon as the baby started crying, or pooped or did something else that babies normally do....(and you can bet all the money in the world that Eddie wouldn't want that baby anywhere near him!!)

Give it back....or just stuff it in the couch!

• Love 3

OMG! I have been reading various recaps of this episode all over the place and there are actually, people giving Heather props for using the word "pugilistic." I just can't. I am so glad that intelligent people post here, I would lose my mind trying to explain how horribly incorrect that word usage was.

• Love 9

So if Terry is saying that what he was told wasn't true, then where the hell is his apology?? An apology to David should have been the FIRST thing he tweeted. But instead he's making excuses. It wasn't David's fault if the truth was misrepresented to Terry about the comment. And if you were going to go off on someone like that, wouldn't you make sure you were 100% certain of what happened? Why risk looking like a complete idiot?

The fact that this loser has not apologized (and doesn't look like he is going to on the reunion) just seals his title as the most loathsome, vile, pathetic man on this franchise. He's a punk-ass bitch. And he needs his ass beat.

Yup.  He should have "gone to the source" just like his wife is so fond of telling all of the other RHOC.

• Love 3

Madame and Miss Terry do seem to be stuck on "p" words.  She also probably thinks dictionaries are soooooo common; truly erudite people, like doctors wives, only use thesauruses.  The thing is, even if you do use a thesaurus, you'd better damn well make sure you understand what the heck the SAT word means before you start throwing it around.

Also, Heather seemed to be quite repulsed by David greeting her with a kiss, so when David greets her next season, I would love to see him take a boxing stance, put up his fists and bob and weave at her instead.

• Love 8

If we're going to talk inappropriate comments made at the hoe down, what will Heather have to say about being caught saying "turn it up" for Tamra on the mechanical bull hmmm? Tamra got "hurt!" Unforgivable?

And wasn't it Shannon who took Tamra to Urgent Care? I suspect Tamra's talk about Heather not really being her friend happened sometime around then. That is when she became buddy buddy with Shannon and started telling her thinks like Heather told her to pick a side. 

Shannon must feel so stupid about the Christmas party now. There she was praising Tamra for standing up to Heather and not letting Heather walk all over her; while Tamra was plotting her next move.

• Love 3

I was as well.  I thought Christian was aware of what happened because, unless I am getting the sequence of events mixed up, I thought he raised his hand and said something like, "I'm in construction" when Miss Terry made his construction worker remark.

• Love 5