Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

Why does Terry not get mad at Eddie for yelling out "Show us how you ride Terry"???  I thought that was pretty offensive, too...especially when kids are around!!

Yes! Thank you! It's also ridiculous that those things were said 3 MONTHS prior to Vicks dinner and the DuBrow's were acting livid about it. I do not like Shannon so I hate to be on her side, but this made me hate the DuBrow's. David was very gracious and his apology seemed sincere. What more do the DuBrow's want?

Did Tamballs have her hair pulled up on top in a braid? I may have liked that.

That being said I thought this finale sucked. Bring on the reunion where I hope TerryDuBrow is confronted about not confronting Eddie about his words about Heather riding the bull.

• Love 6

Ugh... Tamra is back to her old shennanigans... and Heather is so far up her ass.  They must have some kind of behind the scenes alliance because Heather can't be that stupid.   Heather and Terry are so freaking PRESSED, and their flopsweat is showing!

• Love 5

Miss Terry is pure filth. Calling someone out for "working in construction"??? You're a fame-whoring wild ape on TWO reality shows, you trashbox douche. My blood is boiling right now. I only wish that Christian had been more supportive when David reached out to him. I did like that Christian said, "I'm in construction!" And it was also cool when he said he zoned out, but I would have liked if he had lent a hand in that exchange between David and revolting Miss Terry. I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with any other hog on these shows.

And those stupid apologies at the end--Madame puppet/Grinch, no one will EVER accept an apology from you OR your bitchass wife, Miss Terry. Congrats, Miss Terry, you've unseated Backdoor Tamballs as "most despicable bitch on tv." 

Did anyone else think that not 10 minutes before Christian said that, he had snuck away to Vicki's pool grotto to smoke some weed? 

• Love 9

Miss Terry is pure filth. Calling someone out for "working in construction"??? You're a fame-whoring wild ape on TWO reality shows, you trashbox douche. My blood is boiling right now. I only wish that Christian had been more supportive when David reached out to him. I did like that Christian said, "I'm in construction!" And it was also cool when he said he zoned out, but I would have liked if he had lent a hand in that exchange between David and revolting Miss Terry. I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with any other hog on these shows.

And those stupid apologies at the end--Madame puppet/Grinch, no one will EVER accept an apology from you OR your bitchass wife, Miss Terry. Congrats, Miss Terry, you've unseated Backdoor Tamballs as "most despicable bitch on tv."

They showed their ass at that dinner. I hope he catches hell over his comments.

• Love 8

Christian was made of win this episode with shutting down Tamballs rehash of the marry,shag, kill game... and backing up the 'construction guys' and taking the wind out of MIss Terry's sails during his big scene.

I also have to add that I agree with Shannon... Heather often appears like she has ice in her eyes, and veins.

• Love 10

Ugh, the Dubrows are insufferable! I'm about to belt out Frozen's "let it go, let it gooooo". David's the big winner tonight, along with Lizzie whose TH's were on point. People were fighting and rehashing the most miniscule crap.

You DO have to spread your legs to get on the bull Miss Terry but what Eddie said is totally ok (in front of your 80 yr old mother and 4 kids under 10 which you made abundantly clear, hello scripted)? David was cool as a cucumber and I loved it. It just made the Dubrows look that much worse.

Not surprised at all that Vicki's lovely son in law was rushing the goodbyes, come on we gotta go! Good luck Briana! Poor Vicki. I'd feel terrible moving my kids away from their grandparents but, that's the military.

I didn't get a sneak peek of the reunion yet but please Jesus don't let it be a 3 parter.

• Love 10

Penis. Really?

I know, right? How long did it take that nitwit to come up with that "insult"? So stupid and lame. Miss Terry was so proud of himself, and it went over like a lead balloon. At least Madame puppet looked like she was perceptive enough to realize that dum dum was coming off like an imbecile. 

• Love 8

Tamballs is a shit stirrer. No reason to bring up marry, shag kill for the millionth time. And really,she's upset because at 50 and after 4 children she isn't going to have a baby. Total BS

Miss Terry and Heather looked like they were sucking lemons through the whole,dinner. They cannot stand it that Shannon and Heather are above them socially and monetarily. 

Shannon and David showed unbeleivable restraint during that dinner. 

Vicki needs to get over it. Good lord, adult children move away. It's not the end of the effing world. Did Vicks and Brooks break up? I thought I read that somewhere.

• Love 6

I hope the construction workers building Miss Terry and Heathen's mansion leave some surprises for them. I'm thinking a skunk in a wall, a penis bottle opener in a window would do. Oh, and slow down on the work schedule so the Dubrows have to live in the rental longer.

Did Tamra's son move to live with the Amish? That beard...ugh!

• Love 11

I thought the stupid 'penis' comment was less offensive than the snide remark about having to look up the word 'sardonic'.

Yes. Also a practiced and scripted remark. I see Miss Terry and Madame puppet as a couple of losers with zero friends. They're just so corny and lame. I think Madame puppet saw the end of her career coming and glommed on to this 'successful' <blech> plastic surgeon who, if truth be told, has turned out to be an incredible disappointment to her. She looked downright embarrassed at times tonight; nevertheless, she managed to bark up with her own vulgar, rude, and trashy, "I'll buy you a thesaurus." I feel like I'm too livid about these two nasty hogs to even be coherent right now. 

• Love 9

Mr Dubrow.. without construction workers there weren't be any buildings for you to perform botched surgeries nor anyone to build over-sized homes for you to sleep in.

http://jaysoncrady79.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/real-housewives-of-oc-last-call-dinner-party-from-hell-again/

I think that Dr. Dubrow may be his own next client on his "Botched" show...he's going to have to consult his partner, Dr. Nassif, about having his foot removed from his mouth after making those completely derogatory remarks about construction workers or, maybe he'll need a more extensive surgery to have a construction's worker's foot removed from his ass!!  What a sanctimonious, narcissitic, conceited, self-absorbed, high and mighty "penis" (to use a "medical" term...)

And, Heather isn't any better!! 

Talk about a match made in heaven!!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12

Terry's' a doctor, a physician, a plastic surgeon? OMG, I almost forgot! So glad he once again reminded us that he is a doctor! David may be a penis, but at least he isn't a small one...........

Miss Terry and Heather are only offended by drunk David's remarks at the groundbreaking, because need something to perpetuate the hate. They can't stand the fact that Shannon and David are willing to make amends and move on.

• Love 6

I think you can just tell that the seams are coming apart on these shows and the producers are really struggling to edit together some plots but the women are only giving them a few fake fights that the viewers can see right through. It was so anti-climatic like they had to scramble to get some extra footage this year to close things out. The women are just too savy now on what is expected of them and aware of what they don't want the cameras to show so really we are just left with nothing. I will not remember a single thing about this season after two weeks.

• Love 8

I wrote it before, but what is the with the Dubrow's malfunction of never letting something go? David offers a sincere apology when they first met, which was rebuked, and then they bring it up AGAIN at the dinner table!

Tamra, I might hestitate to believe your claim that your troubles with Simon are making you act like a c*** if you produced moisture with your dry-heave crying.

I found it interesting that in the scene when Briana and Ryan left, we never actually saw him, just heard his voice and got a glimpse of the back of someone's head. Hmmm...

• Love 6

I was wondering what Tamra was shoveling into that skillet. That look completely unappetizing. Did she at least season the ground turkey meat before dumping the canned of pre-made sauce on top?

It was totally a jar of store-bought sauce, and NO, she did not even cook all of the meat first.  She seems clueless in the kitchen.  Why did she shove a ziploc bag of some sort of bread into the microwave?  #1 - I don't think you should microwave a ziploc bag and #2 - why is she heating bread in the microwave.  Tamra seems like the type of person you observe for 30 seconds and then wonder how they managed to raise 4 children without killing them with food poisoning.

• Love 12

WOW that was even worse than I thought it would be. The Dubrows are condescending, elitist assholes of the highest order. They have no fucking self awareness either. They cried foul when David basically called them on saying he was dumb and uneducated. Umm, Just moments before Miss Terry said David needed to look up the word sardonic and Heather said he needs a damn thesaurus. Bitches WTF did you think that implied?

David was a sarcastic little shit after he realized the DuBrows were invested in staying mad and I will love him forever for that!!! That is how you handle the thirsty. Sit there all relaxed, giving no fucks, sarcastically admitting you are a drunk, stupid, lowly uneducated menial worker who is only fit to lay tile in the Hampton Inn their are building which they will call home and watch them froth at the mouth in anger over you not groveling at their feet and kissing their Cartier rings.

Heather is just determined to hate and find fault with Shannon over every fucking thing. I really don't want to hear any damn apology from her at the reunion or in the blogs. The only reason she would be giving one is because the public hates her like Ebola. She is extremely unattractive when she is in her petty argumentative mode. She does have black in her eyes and soul.

So I guess Christian not only wants his hair like that but goes to great lengths to achieve that rumpled, wild unkempt look. Good heavens!

Black shadow is not your friend Tamra. Neither is your makeup artist, father time or your plastic surgeon.

Vicki's emotions over her child moving away seemed 100% more genuine and real than Tamra's. I damn near busted out laughing when Tamra was at her front door saying good bye and she had a tissue to one eye and the other seemed to be fixed on the camera making sure they were capturing the shot. WTF was that?!?!

I am going to go against the grain here and say that Vicki look good by Vicki standards. Her hair and makeup were great. I loved the sleeves on her dress. I thought if it hadn't been backless (and she would've worn a supportive bra) and had been longer, like to her knees, it would have been perfect. I don't mind that Vicki insists on showing cleavage. Just because she is in her 50s shouldn't mean that she should be relegated to wearing turtlenecks from here on out. I just hate that when she does show a ton of boobs for the most part she seems to wear something backless that doesn't allow for sporting a bra to support the girls and they need it.

• Love 19

I can feel it in my bones that Madame and Dr. B. are angling for their own spin off show focusing on their "wacky" but loving marriage and family life, ala Lucy and Ricky or Father Knows Best.  Dr. B. is truly voracious in his pursuit of reality shows.  I cannot imagine the thought process one would have to have to choose Dr. B. for any medical procedure.  

• Love 7

What is wrong with Heather and Tamra? They can't let anything go. It's like a bunch of sixth grade girls. I used to tell my daughter, forget it and move on! When you combine lots of alcohol and games like Marry, Shag, Kill there are bound to be hurt feelings from someone.  

If I was at a party and David said, spread your legs, in the context he did. I might shake my head at the crudeness but then move on and forget it.  Again excessive alcohol will make people say things.  

I was impressed that David, Christian, Brooks and Eddie didn't get involved in nonsense and tried to move things on.  

From the lower eyelids down Tamra's face looks okay.  She had some bad eye and forehead work.  Maybe she can go on Botched and have Miss Terry fix it.

• Love 3

I wrote it before, but what is the with the Dubrow's malfunction of never letting something go? David offers a sincere apology when they first met, which was rebuked, and then they bring it up AGAIN at the dinner table!

Miss Terry was totally thrown off when David apologized immediately.  Terry had a melodramatic vision of a dinner table throw down and he was gonna make it happen no matter what.  What a pair of douche nozzles. 

• Love 19

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Vickie's space-stewardess dress!

Miss Terry and Heather are only offended by drunk David's remarks at the groundbreaking, because need something to perpetuate the hate. They can't stand the fact that Shannon and David are willing to make amends and move on.

I think they're jealous of the Beadors. It makes perfect sense!

It was totally a jar of store-bought sauce, and NO, she did not even cook all of the meat first.  She seems clueless in the kitchen.  Why did she shove a ziploc bag of some sort of bread into the microwave?  #1 - I don't think you should microwave a ziploc bag and #2 - why is she heating bread in the microwave.  Tamra seems like the type of person you observe for 30 seconds and then wonder how they managed to raise 4 children without killing them with food poisoning.

Hand them off to her mother.

What is wrong with Heather and Tamra? They can't let anything go. It's like a bunch of sixth grade girls. I used to tell my daughter, forget it and move on! When you combine lots of alcohol and games like Marry, Shag, Kill there are bound to be hurt feelings from someone.

I bet Heather chose that "party game" hoping that it would hurt the Beador's feelings.

• Love 2

The Dubrows, in my opinion, are the worst kind of trash. Their socioeconomic and academic backgrounds have arguably availed them of every opportunity to acquaint themselves with decorous behavior, but they nevertheless choose to act like ugly, hypocritical- and, to me, the worst offense- egregiously stupid assholes. Contrast that with Tamra, who hails from an upbringing more consistent with the vulgar woman she is, and who only scraped herself out of the gutter a comparably short while ago, and I *am* willing to give her a minute amount of nurture-versus-nature slack.

I totally agree--in a lot of ways, I think Heather and Ms Terry are worse than Tamra. They are snobs, whereas I don't think Tamra has shown much proclivity for snobbishness.

For example--during the interstitial (aka the awkward the 30-second bit), where all the ladies were apologizing for their various misdeeds over the course of the season in a humorous way, it really rubbed me the wrong way when Heather was listing what she was sorry about, and in her list she said--to the camera--"I'm sorry I have a chef when you have to cook--actually (que annoying laughter) I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry for that one." Is she not cultured enough to know that there are viewers of the OC who have means, some of whom may be able to afford a chef too? Geez, no wonder she wants to take down the Beadors. They're rich. No one's allowed to be rich but Heather apparently.

This is probably why she's been such a "good" friend to Tamra and Vicki. They fit into her narrative.

There was something else that rubbed me the wrong way about Heather's mea culpa--something about the way she "apologized" for purchasing a puppy for her kids, rather than getting it from a rescue, but I can't put my finger on it exactly. It was as if she were over-apologizing in a comical way, as if to say anyone having a complaint against someone who goes to a breeder instead of saving a life is comical. Not that going to a breeder is necessarily wrong. Not at all. But she should respect the fact that people are going to have differences of opinion with her if she publicly buys a dog. It was like she was mocking those with different "perceptions" than she.

• Love 12

I'm pretty sure the AAoP recommends rear facing as long as possible.

Alas, that's not the stupidest thing in the episode.

Penis. Really?

If your child is too long, rear facing is dangerous.

Penis. Really?

It also depends on the size, height, of the baby. My GD is tall and her Pediatrician had my son/DIL turn her forward facing because her legs were too long for rear facing when she was 9-10 months old. 

• Love 1

If I was at a party and David said, spread your legs, in the context he did. I might shake my head at the crudeness but then move on and forget it.  Again excessive alcohol will make people say things.  

No doubt it was crude. I have got to say though that David was such a boss tonight that if he shouted it to my stiff totally non-limber ass you would think my name was yoga master teacher Hilaria Baldwin because I would be doing the damn splits in the air standing on my head.

Comparing Shannon in her scene with David in their house talking about the party to come and the Shannon on WWHL, it definitely looks like she had something done. Her neck and eye area in the scene with David aged her considerably. I will commend her on work well done. The mark of good is folks debating whether you look refreshed and rested or if you had work done. The next most important think is the patient knowing when to frigging stop.
  • Love 11

Heather's apolgy banter during the bumper rubbed me the wrong way too. I think it's because it was soooo scripted and fell flat.

Did I hear correctly when, during the teasers for the reunion, Tamra cried/screamed that she's pregnant?

• Love 3

I'm sorry, but this finale was so staged. The apology from David, he had a hard time NOT laughing as he said it. The same with Terry's little snit at the table directed to David. It was BAD acting IMO! LOL Neither looked right or sounded real/honest from either guy, it felt staged and rehearsed. They need new writers! lol   JMO

• Love 6

I totally agree--in a lot of ways, I think Heather and Ms Terry are worse than Tamra. They are snobs, whereas I don't think Tamra has shown much proclivity for snobbishness.

For example--during the interstitial (aka the awkward the 30-second bit), where all the ladies were apologizing for their various misdeeds over the course of the season in a humorous way, it really rubbed me the wrong way when Heather was listing what she was sorry about, and in her list she said--to the camera--"I'm sorry I have a chef when you have to cook--actually (que annoying laughter) I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry for that one." Is she not cultured enough to know that there are viewers of the OC who have means, some of whom may be able to afford a chef too? Geez, no wonder she wants to take down the Beadors. They're rich. No one's allowed to be rich but Heather apparently.

This is probably why she's been such a "good" friend to Tamra and Vicki. They fit into her narrative.

There was something else that rubbed me the wrong way about Heather's mea culpa--something about the way she "apologized" for purchasing a puppy for her kids, rather than getting it from a rescue, but I can't put my finger on it exactly. It was as if she were over-apologizing in a comical way, as if to say anyone having a complaint against someone who goes to a breeder instead of saving a life is comical. Not that going to a breeder is necessarily wrong. Not at all. But she should respect the fact that people are going to have differences of opinion with her if she publicly buys a dog. It was like she was mocking those with different "perceptions" than she.

I thought that all of Heather's "apologies" came across as elitist, snobbish, sarcastic and sardonic (to throw back Terry's words at her)...and completely insincere.  I also wonder if that is why she and Terry are unable to accept/recognize a sincere apology.  Maybe because they have never felt the need to offer one to someone, they just don't understand one when it comes their way? 

I really get the feeling that they consider themselves so above everyone else around them.

• Love 9

I don't usually find reunion props amusing or clever, but Shannon really needs to gift Terry with a box of Tampax. The Dubrows, in my opinion, are the worst kind of trash. Their socioeconomic and academic backgrounds have arguably availed them of every opportunity to acquaint themselves with decorous behavior, but they nevertheless choose to act like ugly, hypocritical- and, to me, the worst offense- egregiously stupid assholes. Contrast that with Tamra, who hails from an upbringing more consistent with the vulgar woman she is, and who only scraped herself out of the gutter a comparably short while ago, and I *am* willing to give her a minute amount of nurture-versus-nature slack. Heather condemns telephone games but plays runtelldat about what Shannon said to Vicki. She labels Shannon "pugilistic" when she initiated the conversation this episode at Vicki's dinner table. After David apologizes, Terry screeches like a bad drag queen parody of Bette Davis as Baby Jane, kind of like he yelled down another dinner table at another man's wife. "I'll buy you a thesaurus." Heather, like her husband, is pure filth. Glad the editing team juxtaposed Shannon's gracious expression of hope for moving forward with Heather talking shit about her.

I think Shannon needs to gift Miss Terry A CASE of Summer's Eve. One bottle won't do. Hell, if I knew where to send it I'd do it myself.

• Love 10

I have to laugh at the comments about the DeBrow's as it reminds me of way back. I once worked for a doctor who's wife couldn't believe that I the lowly dental assistant drove a BMW (which I paid for) and went on fabulous vacations (with my then boyfriend, which I never brought up or rubbed in her face) It really burned her ass and SHE fired me after I sprained my ankle and was on crutches and missed one day of work. Good riddance bitch!

• Love 6

"I'll buy you a thesaurus."

Heather, I can usually be on your side but wow. BTW, Ms. Fancy Pants, I think you meant dictionary. It would be helpful for David to learn synonyms of words he doesn't know, but MORE helpful to learn what they mean.

Tamballs is a shit stirrer. No reason to bring up marry, shag kill for the millionth time. And really,she's upset because at 50 and after 4 children she isn't going to have a baby. Total BS

This! Tamra, you can't talk about how you hate conflict and then be the one to stir shit at the party.

• Love 14

Mr Dubrow.. without construction workers there weren't be any buildings for you to perform botched surgeries nor anyone to build over-sized homes for you to sleep in.

I only hope the construction workers at site on the Dubrows McMansion watched tonight's episode. I don't know enough about construction to know what to pray for, but I hope they think of something good. Maybe they can write the word sardonic in cement. Or penis. Or asshole. And bury a thesaurus next to it.

• Love 13

Tamra's expression when the good doctor was delivering his rant was sheer evil.

The ladies' apologies at the end were an interesting wrinkle. They were all said in a mocking way, you ask me. Nobody asked Heather to apologize for having a chef, or did I miss something?

Vicki reveals, no surprise, that she is content to be an asshole and brings God into it.

Might as well break the fourth wall, not much else is interesting or surprising about these people.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 3

Penis. Really?

The recommendation is 2years (minimum) but the law in CA is 1 year & at a minimum weight (I'm a CA resident with a 4 year old and infant).

• Love 1

And Heather - No one cares that you didn't get a rescue dog. People only care that you got a pure bred but then only talked about rescues. It appears you're more interested in your image than the cause of shelter adoption.

• Love 10

I'm sorry, but this finale was so staged. The apology from David, he had a hard time NOT laughing as he said it. The same with Terry's little snit at the table directed to David. It was BAD acting IMO! LOL Neither looked right or sounded real/honest from either guy, it felt staged and rehearsed. They need new writers! lol   JMO

The whole finale, and for the most part the whole season, was just so staged and felt fake. When the most dramatic thing that happens is one of the husbands being angry at another husband for something that was said in the first 4 or 5 episodes, there clearly wasn't enough to cobble together a decent season. On top of that, most of the drama that did happen apparently happened either when the cameras were not rolling, or they decided not to show it to us. What is with all of the fucking flashbacks? We got another one tonight when we saw that Tamra came over to talk to Vicki about Brooks.  For almost 3 years Vickie's storyline has for the most part been about the fact that Tamra cannot stand the dick that is Brooks. So they have a big "come to Jesus" talk about it but we only see a snipet or two?  In the past on most shows, you have maybe one incident that supposedly happends off camera, and the audience is left to judge for themselves what might have happened.  Not this season, not on this show. Did Tamra ever tell Shannon that the Dubrow's wanted to take them down? What actually went down at the Valentine's Party? Was Shannon trying to convince the other gals to stay away from Tamra on the plane home? Did Tamra really tell Shannon that she didn't really want Heather in her Wedding Party? And what happened with Danielle? She was acting fine with Tamra tonight at the party, so that brings up the question as to why she was so absent for the most part. 

ETA: And for fuck sake, can someone please explain to Vickie that there is no shame in being the size that she is - NONE. There is shame in trying to force her body into a dress that is at least 2 sizes too small for her. She would look prettier, smaller, and sexier if she would discard her vanity and buy a frock that fits the body she lives with.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

Oh Miss Terry is gonna have his petticoats in a bunch and catching the vapors next episode. What a dick oops let me get all American Medical Association on this - I am penis. Miss Terry is a big, cheese emitting penis!

Doctors have a term for that cheese...

smeg·ma noun \ˈsmeg-mə\:  the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically :  the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora

I'd call Miss.Terry a smeg head but  he lacks a penis. So he's a CU#T!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

Rather than have crushed crystals in the foundation a la Shannon Beador, I hope the construction workers shit in the cement. 

Tamra, the trailer park called.  They want their idiot back.

• Love 5

Congrats to the Beadors for winning the night.  Can you imagine watching the DuBrows' watching this episode?  I think it so obvious that the Dubrows' are extremely competitive people.  It was fine in seasons past because they had the biggest house, the most money and thought they had the most refinement.  And then enter the Beadors' with their big house and money.  We had to hear over and over about the new mansion...with the motorcourt.  Who really cared?  Except the Dubrows'.  So, the goal was to take them down anyway they could.  And they really thought they were going to succeed.  I'm sure Terry practiced his Penis speech for hours, inbetween watching episodes of 'Botched'.  The confrontation didn't turn out the way he planned but he spent so much time on his speech to have his 'moment', he gave it anyway and looked like a fool.  It reminded me a little of the Aviva leg throwing.  And add to that the construction comment.  That's the real Terry coming out.  It's not pretty.

I did feel a bit for Vick when Briana left.  She doesn't have relatives close by.  She's single. MIchael won't tell her where he lives.   It's tough.  I just can't with Tamra and her tears over her kids.

• Love 11

Heather needs to deal with her jealousy issues. She's tried to pick at Shannon for months for no reason.

I applaud David and Shannon for keeping their cool during that tirade. Miss Terry was trying to push every button his bitter brain could think of to get them to fly off the handle. Pointing and yelling at them, trying so hard to embarrass David's profession and intelligence. Such a punk move from these pretentious and smug losers.   

Oh and Miss Terry- Construction workers are all about "Holla back girl and calling women names?" Like calling their daughter a bitch?

Edited by charming
  • Love 22

How ironic that Heather and Miss Terry cannot accept an apology.  I recall from a reunion a quote that Heather said, after she had apologized,  ""I said I'm sorry, do you want me to pop a vein?"   I wish she and Miss Terry would just pop off my screen.  

Tamra, step away from the sharpie markers.  It just makes your eyes look like slits and ages you more.  And she's jealous of Lizzie - Kentucky Fried Tits?  Please.  Mosey along you rabid raccoon.   Tamra, you brought up the marry/shag/kill game, then when Lizzie said she was still sore that night about the birthday party, you roll your eyes.  So you're the only one who can bring up things again and again...........?

David handled himself 1000 times better than Miss Terry.  It was all settled before the dinner.  And Miss Know It All, if David needed to know what a word meant, he would find a DICTIONARY helpful, not a THESAURUS.  I don't need a dictionary or a thesaurus to know you and your husband acted like ASSHOLES.  (When they were on WWHL, the Dubrows tried to downplay the whole hissy fit and why Miss Terry was so upset.  Epic fail.)  I can also know that Miss Terry is a FAMEWHORE - how many reality shows has he been on now - at least 4?  You're such a noble doctor, making more fake looking faces, boobs, stomachs, and butts in the OC.  From the replay (thank you Bravo editing monkeys), Eddie said to Heather at the groundbreaking party,  ride it like you ride Terry.  How did that slide?  Oh, they're afraid of that rabid raccoon, I guess.  Or does Tamra know some secrets that the Dubrows would rather not have aired.........??

I loved how Christian handled himself too.  The shutting down the marry/shag/kill conversation.  He really cannot stand Tamra.  And then the oh I zoned out - like Miss Terry's hissy fit was not worth listening to at all.  

The Hall of Fame award for crying with no tears or real emotion goes to..............Tamra Judge. Does she have an onion in the kleenex to help her cry?  It's not working.    Now Vicki was really crying.  She needs to get over it already.  

• Love 11