Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

In this episode, it shows Briana's car being led away on Ryan's truck. It looks like a white SUV, but I can't really tell.

Does anyone know what model car it is? Is it the mercedes Vicki bought for her?

So if Terry thinks a penis is a medical anomaly...what does that say about him?

I wish David would've had a comeback with  something funny.  Just off the top of my head (no pun intended), I'm thinking of the old Dr. Pepper jingle changed up a little bit - "I'm a penis, he's a penis, you're a penis, wouldn't you like to be a penis too.  Be a penis, ooh be a penis."  He could've gotten the whole gang singing it.  This might only be funny in my feeble brain. 

• Love 2

To add to that, David would probably pay less for building the house because he could use his construction connects and get discounts on building materials and supplies. So double down on the suckage Dubrows! 

The Dubrow hate makes my black heart sing. I always found Heather to be elitist, humble braggy and condescending but it was always so on the sly and damn near amorphous that it was hard to pinpoint and explain to others. No she never bragged about the labels she owned - she just made sure that the Chanel label on her bag was always pointed outwards. No she never bragged about her palatial home - she just complained that it was too small while receiving company in her 1,000 square foot master bath with its own living room area with couches and a coffee table.  Her husband ruined her proposal by bringing her to Paris but instead of proposing at the Eiffel Tower he did it on the plane. Poor you. 

And bless those editing monkeys' hearts.  They showed us this when the gals were in Costa Rica and Gretchen was telling poor beleaguered Alexis that she (Alexis) was so pretentious......

As editing cut to a shot of Heather turning her Chanel beach bag so that the logo was facing the direction of the camera.

• Love 3

You know, I never totally hated Tamra until this episode.  But whatever soul she had to begin with, she sold it to keep stirring shit at Vicki's dinner.  I assume in an effort to keep her job as a HW.  

• Love 3

Tamra looked the worst I have ever seen her at the end of season party.  With her hair pulled back over the top of her head, she really emphasized her over-sized immobile forehead.  You could land a plane on that thing.  Then there’s the raccoon eye makeup.  I was surprised the caterers didn’t shoo her out of the yard to keep her away from the garbage cans and table scraps.  Shoo, raccoon, shoo!   Her face was so scary I never noticed what she was wearing.

• Love 13

Feel the same way. I was disappointed in the way they behaved last night, but I still like Heather.

Unlike others, I don't believe the Debrow's are sitting around horribly upset about the fact that they are clearly not liked as Shannon and David are. I think they both came on this show with a completely different agenda than others do. Terry in particular is well aware of the "reality world" he lives in. He wanted to continue on the reality ride, and Heather was looking for additional acting opportunities. With the exception of a handful of other other HW's who are able to parley this into anything bigger, they have achieved what they wanted from the show. They didn't come on with silly expectations to make it with swimsuits, gyms or jewelry, but with the interests/roles that had already brought them some success. That makes them smarter than the average HW. Terry's new show has already been renewed and is garnering ratings about on par with this show in a very short time with little awareness. Heather has continued to get additional roles over the last year.

I doubt that we will see the Dubrow's breaking the 4th wall or blaming a lot on production. I think they get what they are doing and how it all works and they are fine with it as long as it gets them what they want in the end. I don't think that either of these folks are actually very drama filled in real life, and are fine to bring the drama that is necessary to create a narrative if it works out well for them. They are the ones being talked about this morning more than anyone else, which is a very different position for them to be in. I don't think it bothers them in the least.

While I agree that the Dubrows have largely succeeded in what they likely set out to do- garner exposure and attention that would enable them to pursue other platforms for exposure and attention- I guess I don't really see how this differentiates them from Tamra or, well, many of the men and women populating this franchise and the network at large. Tamra's ambitions have perhaps been marginally less ambitious (she just wants to ensure the security of her Bravo salary vis-à-vis her pride of place in the OC cast), but, so far, she's been able to achieve her objectives by behaving in a consistently vulgar and reprehensible manner. I don't see a whole lot of daylight between the respective trajectories of Terry and Heather and Mrs. Judge (whore oneself out with the histrionics in the hopes of "career" advancement). This also places them in the company of a woman who's basically a literal prostitute (Kim Zolciak; successful goal: get a rich man's support and an outlet for Bravo support away from her fellow Wives) and the Manzo children, from what I can see. Kim, Albie, Christopher, etc. got the same thing as Terry: their own shows. NeNe nabbed herself a regular role on a sitcom that was more bruited than Malibu Country.

I doubt they're actually losing sleep over any of the backlash, but, from what I've seen, Heather and Terry's reaction to the negative press they've elicited this year is a departure from their previous comportment. They're not shattering the fourth wall, but they are lamenting how tough and difficult the season proved to be for them; how there was so much more going on "that viewers didn't see"; and talking about quitting for the first time because, in my opinion, they've managed, through their own aggressive stupidity, to smear their faces with egg.

When cast members approach their time on a HW show with game, I enjoy watching a well-executed game. It's one of the reasons I'm a fan of Lisa Vanderpump (on a show full of variously unlikeable ladies, she plays to win and does a more adroit job than most of spinning to her advantage), and even Taylor Armstrong managed to come out of her stint looking as good as she reasonably could (she could found herself painted a sociopath, but she still gets "redemption" coverage in People about her wedding). I just think the Dubrows have been insanely sloppy. Who imagined it would be a good idea to throw in the "construction" ad libbing? And when you have to resort to stories about disgruntled Nordstrom emloyees as a "Hail, Mary" pass in a debate with a literally stuttering Alexis Bellino, well . . .

• Love 9

David is a college graduate. Michigan State, I believe.....I think their mascot is a potato :-). He probably didn't go on to grad school, but as far as I know neither did Heather. Who is she to act like her education is somehow superior?

Did Heather go to Syracuse University?  It's a good institution, not great and not top first or second tier, and is about on par with Michigan State.  Perhaps in comparison to the other OC housewives she has a stronger educational background, but it's all relative.

Heather Dubrow grates on my last nerve as much as Vicki's screeching.  In some ways, she is just as mean and vile as Tamara is; Heather's brand of nastiness is just not as overt and coarse. 

And Shannon was spot on with her description of Heather's "black eyes".  When Heather yelled down the table, "That is NOT what he said!", her contorted face and soul-less eyes were truly terrifying.  BTW Heather, the implied meaning behind Miss Terry's comment about construction workers was loud and clear.  Let's not get into semantics here, especially in OC.

David is a Big 10 alum?  Hubba hubba!

• Love 3

While I agree that the Dubrows have largely succeeded in what they likely set out to do- garner exposure and attention that would enable them to pursue other platforms for exposure and attention- I guess I don't really see how this differentiates them from Tamra or, well, many of the men and women populating this franchise and the network at large. Tamra's ambitions have perhaps been marginally less ambitious (she just wants to ensure the security of her Bravo salary vis-à-vis her pride of place in the OC cast), but, so far, she's been able to achieve her objectives by behaving in a consistently vulgar and reprehensible manner. I don't see a whole lot of daylight between the respective trajectories of Terry and Heather and Mrs. Judge (whore oneself out with the histrionics in the hopes of "career" advancement). This also places them in the company of a woman who's basically a literal prostitute (Kim Zolciak; successful goal: get a rich man's support and an outlet for Bravo support away from her fellow Wives) and the Manzo children, from what I can see. Kim, Albie, Christopher, etc. got the same thing as Terry: their own shows. NeNe nabbed herself a regular role on a sitcom that was more bruited than Malibu Country.

I agree with most everything you say so well.  IMO the difference between the Dubrow's and most everyone else on the other shows is that they came on with an established history of success they hoped to elevate. I think the ladies in the beginning of this franchise did this. Vicki with her insurance, Jeana with her real estate stuff, Lisa V with her restaurant, etc. Most of the others recently just hoped they would get a place on our TV and they would find something to be good at. The ones that got lucky like Brandi with her book, or Teresa with her cookbooks, did it strictly out of good fortune and the popularity they achieved on the show. They had no real plan and no real talent. They just wanted to do something; anything to parley their small time fame into a larger fortune.  I think the Dubrow's had a major plan in mind when they joined. More roles for Heather and an additional platform for Terry. They are not better than the rest, they are just folks who had established success in their chosen careers prior to going on this show and have done a good job of executing against their plan. The show has helped them, but they would still be successful and have a lovely house regardless of whether or not they had come on this show. 

• Love 6

When cast members approach their time on a HW show with game, I enjoy watching a well-executed game. It's one of the reasons I'm a fan of Lisa Vanderpump (on a show full of variously unlikeable ladies, she plays to win and does a more adroit job than most of spinning to her advantage), and even Taylor Armstrong managed to come out of her stint looking as good as she reasonably could (she could found herself painted a sociopath, but she still gets "redemption" coverage in People about her wedding). I just think the Dubrows have been insanely sloppy. Who imagined it would be a good idea to throw in the "construction" ad libbing? And when you have to resort to stories about disgruntled Nordstrom emloyees as a "Hail, Mary" pass in a debate with a literally stuttering Alexis Bellino, well . . .

I think this is why I NEVER liked Heather. Later, after learning that Terry wanted her to do the show more than she did, I realized how much I disliked him too.

Heather kept being lauded as so much smarter than the other women when she first appeared on the scene, but I would always see holes in that perception. 

Why come out gunning for Alexis of all people? How much does it take to reduce Alexis to stuttering incoherence? And the fact that she had to dig up some supposed gossip among Nordstrom employees? That totally showed me that Heather was not the savvy braniac she wanted to appear. What really cemented it for me though, was how Heather got so offended at the idea that Alexis (poor stupid, delusional, Alexis) was trying to paint her as a bully, only to turn around and accuse the people on the internet of bullying her for being mean to Alexis. I knew then that I would never like Heather. 

This season, I have actually sided with Heather when Tamra and Vicki were trying to go in on her, but it didn't take long for me to remember just how much I hate her. And, Terry's need to be front and center for the cameras just reinforced it for me. 

• Love 9

Terry comes from the upper crust of society. I mean, haven't you heard of Quiet Riot? It was a most sophisticated band. I believe a thesaurus was used to compose the lyrics. Where else would they have gotten the spellbinding, "Cum on feel the noise" ?

That was actually a cover as the original, spelling and all, was by the band Slade from 1973.  ::: ducks and runs away :::

• Love 8

Tamra looked the worst I have ever seen her at the end of season party.  With her hair pulled back over the top of her head, she really emphasized her over-sized immobile forehead.  You could land a plane on that thing.  Then there’s the raccoon eye makeup.  I was surprised the caterers didn’t shoo her out of the yard to keep her away from the garbage cans and table scraps.  Shoo, raccoon, shoo!   Her face was so scary I never noticed what she was wearing.

My raccoons often show their cute little faces at my back door begging for treats and I give them hot dogs (don't judge, they usually eat cat food).  If I saw Tamra's raccoon face at my back door, I'd grab my machete and dial 911.

• Love 9

That was actually a cover as the original, spelling and all, was by the band Slade from 1973.  ::: ducks and runs away :::

The funny/sad thing is that I, as a black woman born in 1975 in Alabama, also knew that. So, I'm right there with you in the ducking and running.

• Love 5

The funny/sad thing is that I, as a black woman born in 1975 in Alabama, also knew that. So, I'm right there with you in the ducking and running.

I feel a kindred spirit as I am a white Jewish woman born in New York in 1965 :)

• Love 5

I think this is why I NEVER liked Heather. Later, after learning that Terry wanted her to do the show more than she did, I realized how much I disliked him too.

Heather kept being lauded as so much smarter than the other women when she first appeared on the scene, but I would always see holes in that perception. 

Why come out gunning for Alexis of all people? How much does it take to reduce Alexis to stuttering incoherence? And the fact that she had to dig up some supposed gossip among Nordstrom employees? That totally showed me that Heather was not the savvy braniac she wanted to appear. What really cemented it for me though, was how Heather got so offended at the idea that Alexis (poor stupid, delusional, Alexis) was trying to paint her as a bully, only to turn around and accuse the people on the internet of bullying her for being mean to Alexis. I knew then that I would never like Heather. 

This season, I have actually sided with Heather when Tamra and Vicki were trying to go in on her, but it didn't take long for me to remember just how much I hate her. And, Terry's need to be front and center for the cameras just reinforced it for me. 

All great points, and I agree with a lot of it. At the end of the day, I still like Heather more than the rest, with the exception of Shannon who I have really grown to like. I am disappointed because I wanted for them to be friends. Heather's friendship with Vicki and Tamra drives me to drink more vodka that I should. 

The interesting thing to me about Heather - and I realized this during the episodes in Bali - is that I like her more when she is not with Terry.  She is much less pompous, much more easily able to laugh at herself and her label as "fancy pants".  On the other hand, while I like Shannon in general, I like her much more when she is with David (not in the beginning). This is not an excuse for Heather's behavior at Vicki's party, but just an observation that I made. 

• Love 5

All great points, and I agree with a lot of it. At the end of the day, I still like Heather more than the rest, with the exception of Shannon who I have really grown to like. I am disappointed because I wanted for them to be friends. Heather's friendship with Vicki and Tamra drives me to drink more vodka that I should. 

The interesting thing to me about Heather - and I realized this during the episodes in Bali - is that I like her more when she is not with Terry.  She is much less pompous, much more easily able to laugh at herself and her label as "fancy pants".  On the other hand, while I like Shannon in general, I like her much more when she is with David (not in the beginning). This is not an excuse for Heather's behavior at Vicki's party, but just an observation that I made. 

I'm with you on Shannon. I kept thinking of her as a bored rich woman who couldn't stop herself from nagging her husband. But, I do like that she has been consistent in trying to ferret out the truth of who said what. I also really like that she doesn't let Tamra or Heather intimidate her. 

I wanted her and Heather to be friends, because I was absolutely sure that the two of them could do what no HW has ever done before. The two of them together could actually take down Tamra. But, it turns out that Heather is an even bigger coward than Vicki when it comes to Tamra. For all of Vicki's "if you go up against Heather, you will lose" that she spewed to Tamra, Heather is just as afraid of Tamra as Vicki is. And, I like that Shannon didn't fall for that.

More importantly, I like that neither Vicki or Lizzie fell for the Tamra's nastiness as a reason to not take her on. So, while my ultimate HW fantasy is still a teaming up of Shannon and Heather to expose Tamra; I think that Shannon has enough with Vicki and Lizzie on her side to do the trick. Lizzie needs to learn more about how production works, but between her and Vicki with Shannon they could actually achieve the HW Nervana next season. 

I'm not sure how I feel about Heather sans Terry. Terry and Heather together or so odious and obvious. Heather alone is so brittle and aware of the cameras. But, I guess she is better alone than with Terry.

• Love 5

I like Lizzie's husband. When he said he "stopped paying attention 5 minutes ago" showed me he is not into the petty stuff. Is he too "normal" for this show?

Ryan seemed to enjoy Vicki crying over them leaving. He is odd, I don't get him or care for him. It's like holds Brianna & the baby over Vicki's head. 

While I know Tamra is a liar & we've witnessed her lies. I do believe Lizzie said the "F" word when talking about the game. After seeing her vile mouth at her birthday party towards her husband she clearly is capable of saying that. She has a nasty mouth when drinking. Even if the "F" word didn't mean anything, it was a game, I still think she said it.

• Love 4

The thing that madw me laugh the most is Heather at the end stating, and im gonna have to paraphrase here "we have to let things go and move on" seriously Heather?. You should listen to your own words.

• Love 6

Feel the same way. I was disappointed in the way they behaved last night, but I still like Heather.

Unlike others, I don't believe the Debrow's are sitting around horribly upset about the fact that they are clearly not liked as Shannon and David are. I think they both came on this show with a completely different agenda than others do. Terry in particular is well aware of the "reality world" he lives in. He wanted to continue on the reality ride, and Heather was looking for additional acting opportunities. With the exception of a handful of other other HW's who are able to parley this into anything bigger, they have achieved what they wanted from the show. They didn't come on with silly expectations to make it with swimsuits, gyms or jewelry, but with the interests/roles that had already brought them some success. That makes them smarter than the average HW. Terry's new show has already been renewed and is garnering ratings about on par with this show in a very short time with little awareness. Heather has continued to get additional roles over the last year.

I doubt that we will see the Dubrow's breaking the 4th wall or blaming a lot on production. I think they get what they are doing and how it all works and they are fine with it as long as it gets them what they want in the end. I don't think that either of these folks are actually very drama filled in real life, and are fine to bring the drama that is necessary to create a narrative if it works out well for them. They are the ones being talked about this morning more than anyone else, which is a very different position for them to be in. I don't think it bothers them in the least.

What you said is why I believe Heather's so called "friendship" with Tamera is fake.  Heather is in it for the face time and if she has to roll with Tamera to get minutes on TV then Heather will hang out with the trailer trash.  Tamera would be an embarrassment to the Dubrow's  social circle. Intellectually she's dumber than dirt and you can't use words over three syllables around her,

If the show was cancelled I don't think Tammy Sue would be on the Dubrow's invite list the next year.

The thing that madw me laugh the most is Heather at the end stating, and im gonna have to paraphrase here "we have to let things go and move on" seriously Heather?. You should listen to your own words.

She says it but never does it herself.

• Love 4
Thank you! Her forehead was so creepy. It looked like plastic. Barbie plastic.

Yes, Trucker with Tits Barbie who will tell Skipper all about how she and Ken have anal.   TWT Barbie can hold her shoes in her hand for those special occasions when running away is necessary.  Available accessories are a wine glass for throwing, a cyst and decease letter and a penis bottle opener. 

• Love 6

In Heather's defense (shudder), I don't think she is saying "I asked you to leave my house" in the reunion previews as a way of contradicting Shannon - I think she is actually agreeing with Shannon - basically saying, "Yes, it's true, I did ask you to leave, I kicked you out of my house." Her tone and demeanor seem pretty contrite when you watch it.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 1

So, what I don't get is-- how come HEATHER never spoke up in response to  David's (or Eddie's)  comment? I mean, she was there-- aren't we supposed to assume she heard it?  Why is it all "Terry taking offense" (feigned, of course) on her behalf?  Am I to assume Heather is so gutless that she never said to David himself, in all of their subsequent interactions, that she was offended by his behavior?  She certainly never hesitates jumping on any woman who has the misfortune of breathing wrong in Mrs. Dubrow's presence. But she can't talk back to a man who, according to Terry, treated her with utter disrespect? It is like she is Terry's property, and only he can speak up if his property is insulted.  I will never, ever understand the distorted way women and men interact in these HW shows. 

Obviously, David's comment really  wasn't such a big deal to Heather--  it appears she never mentioned it to her own husband for three months. 

Maybe she is claiming she didn't hear what David said....so, if Heather didn't hear it, and Terry didn't hear it, and the 80 year old mother didn't hear it, and the children didn't hear it,,,, yeah, I can see Terry's outrage. 

So, I guess, for all of her conceit and arrogance, Heather didn't even have the courage to speak up for herself-- no, she needed her  man* to defend her honor by calling another man a penis. 

*P.S. -I hear Terry himself is hung like a bee!  (TM Carson Kressley)

• Love 9

I agree with most everything you say so well.  IMO the difference between the Dubrow's and most everyone else on the other shows is that they came on with an established history of success they hoped to elevate. I think the ladies in the beginning of this franchise did this. Vicki with her insurance, Jeana with her real estate stuff, Lisa V with her restaurant, etc. Most of the others recently just hoped they would get a place on our TV and they would find something to be good at. The ones that got lucky like Brandi with her book, or Teresa with her cookbooks, did it strictly out of good fortune and the popularity they achieved on the show. They had no real plan and no real talent. They just wanted to do something; anything to parley their small time fame into a larger fortune.  I think the Dubrow's had a major plan in mind when they joined. More roles for Heather and an additional platform for Terry. They are not better than the rest, they are just folks who had established success in their chosen careers prior to going on this show and have done a good job of executing against their plan. The show has helped them, but they would still be successful and have a lovely house regardless of whether or not they had come on this show. 

Can't totally agree... because Terry is a special kind of famewhore.  More than the other Ho Wives.  

So, what I don't get is-- how come HEATHER never spoke up in response to  David's (or Eddie's)  comment? I mean, she was there-- aren't we supposed to assume she heard it?  Why is it all "Terry taking offense" (feigned, of course) on her behalf?  Am I to assume Heather is so gutless that she never said to David himself, in all of their subsequent interactions, that she was offended by his behavior?  She certainly never hesitates jumping on any woman who has the misfortune of breathing wrong in Mrs. Dubrow's presence. But she can't talk back to a man who, according to Terry, treated her with utter disrespect? It is like she is Terry's property, and only he can speak up if his property is insulted.  I will never, ever understand the distorted way women and men interact in these HW shows. 

Obviously, David's comment really  wasn't such a big deal to Heather--  it appears she never mentioned it to her own husband for three months. 

Maybe she is claiming she didn't hear what David said....so, if Heather didn't hear it, and Terry didn't hear it, and the 80 year old mother didn't hear it, and the children didn't hear it,,,, yeah, I can see Terry's outrage. 

So, I guess, for all of her conceit and arrogance, Heather didn't even have the courage to speak up for herself-- no, she needed her  man* to defend her honor by calling another man a penis. 

*P.S. -I hear Terry himself is hung like a bee!  (TM Carson Kressley)

I think it's because Heather knew Terry wanted his own scene/ camera time, so she was saving it for him to talk about so he could have his on-camera moment of dramz.  

• Love 4

She looks even worse in her THs where her side hair is sort of pulled back on each side of her forehead.  It exposes more of her forehead skin than usual and in a particularly unflattering way that makes her look weird and super-plastic.  She clearly has a Botox lunchtime punch-card, probably from Miss Terry.  

• Love 5

Muffyn needs a muffin basket for this.  "Shoo, raccoon, shoo!"  Times like this I wish I wasn't blocked from Tamballs FB page.  You posters are rocking this episode! 

• Love 4

What really gets me is the way Tamara always tries to take people aside in order to best try to manipulate people. Last night she did the same with Brooks. If she can mend fences with Brooks, Vickie will approve, THEN it's easier to get Vickie off of Team Shannon/Lizzie. That woman is a master manipulator.

This could be what Shannon was trying to warn Vickie of on the flight back from Bali. Either Heather is too dumb to see through that, or she's afraid of Tamara. Another thing, in regards to Heather's being in the Judge wedding, I think Shannon was telling the truth. If I were Tamara, I would have IMMEDIATELY cleared that up, and confronted that lie with Shannon, IN FRONT OF Heather. As a friend,I would have been angry had someone suggested I didn't care for Heather. That didn't even seem to be on Tamra's radar. Probably because she felt Heather believed her, and she didn't want to revisit this with Shannon because she knows she said it!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 8

I had to laugh when Bravo made sure to point out at the end the fact Tamara will soon be a grandmother. Hahaha.

I'm still horrified by Heather's bangs in the preview. Does she think the bangs will cover her black eyes?

I had to laugh when Bravo made sure to point out at the end the fact Tamara will soon be a grandmother. Hahaha.

I'm still horrified by Heather's bangs in the preview. Does she think the bangs will cover her black eyes?

Remember Heather's unfunny line--repeated ad infinitum--on Hot In Cleveland? "I'm gonna cut you like bad bangs, bitch!" I thought of it as soon as I saw that ugly hairdo. I still like Heather. It's Terry who's the tool. His use of the P word belongs on any list of top 10 Housewife quotes.

Shannon started this season as the flake I loved to hate, but she really turned it around. And she seems to have repaired her marriage somewhat. It's a bit like Taming of the Shrew.

Agree with those who have suggested that Heather and Shannon should have been friends. The first episode started out that way IIRC.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 4

I like Lizzie's husband. When he said he "stopped paying attention 5 minutes ago" showed me he is not into the petty stuff. Is he too "normal" for this show?

I just thought he lacked backbone to support David. 

Heather's still my favorite even if her siamese husband sucks. She handled badly that confrontation though. Usually, she's good at her job but there, she cranked a bit much the better than you attitude. 

Regarding her alleged surgery, I thought too she was lying but I saw some old photos and I think she's telling the truth. She's like those actresses post 40 : she has lost weight (a lot is too be said about industry standards in our time as opposed to 20 years ago but this is not the point) between her 20/30's and now, which hollowed her cheeks, fillers/injections (I don't know the difference) on the cheekbones and her face made the rest of her Saw looks. 

I too would like to join the chorus : I want to know why Danielle was edited so drastically making this season... don't know the right english word : wobbly?, shaky?.

We miss more pieces than usual because of that, it's frustrating !

• Love 5

Aw, you guys!  I think y'all are forgetting that Terry is in the time-honored and totally not misogynistic in any conceivable way field of plastic surgery.  So obviously he doesn't treat women in a callous way like that evil construction worker David.  To him women aren't objects for men that you make offensive sexual remarks about.  They're people...that you shape into objects for other men to make offensive sexual remarks about.

^^^^^^^^^THIS is pure awesomeness.^^^^^^^^^^^

You just know Andy won't be able to resist razzing Terry about the penis comment at the reunion.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 7

Heather's ungracious response to Shannon's ohhhhmmmmoment was almost a repeat of RHBH's yolanda's reply to Kim's request for peace.

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 2

I wanna hear a round of applause for "NUGGET" He has done a good thing.

He packed up his baby mamma and his Li'l Nugget in the oven and got them the hell away from his shrew of a mother. That child would have one twisted childhood if Tranrat was in it's life all the time. Moving away like that gives Li'l Nugget a time to detox from measured  visit exposure to the aging anal queen.

Ya did good "Nugget"!....now that I got that said I'm back to thinking your creepy.

• Love 5

I wanna hear a round of applause for "NUGGET" He has done a good thing.

He packed up his baby mamma and his Li'l Nugget in the oven and got them the hell away from his shrew of a mother. That child would have one twisted childhood if Tranrat was in it's life all the time. Moving away like that gives Li'l Nugget a time to detox from measured  visit exposure to the aging anal queen.

Ya did good "Nugget"!....now that I got that said I'm back to thinking your creepy.

I'd agree with you but his girlfriend seems to have a history that may be as sketchy as Tammy Sue's. I don't think she puts on the hysterics though so that might be an improvement.

• Love 3

What really gets me is the way Tamara always tries to take people aside in order to best try to manipulate people. Last night she did the same with Brooks. If she can mend fences with Brooks, Vickie will approve, THEN it's easier to get Vickie off of Team Shannon/Lizzie. That woman is a master manipulator.

This could be what Shannon was trying to warn Vickie of on the flight back from Bali. Either Heather is too dumb to see through that, or she's afraid of Tamara. Another thing, in regards to Heather's being in the Judge wedding, I think Shannon was telling the truth. If I were Tamara, I would have IMMEDIATELY cleared that up, and confronted that lie with Shannon, IN FRONT OF Heather. As a friend,I would have been angry had someone suggested I didn't care for Heather. That didn't even seem to be on Tamra's radar. Probably because she felt Heather believed her, and she didn't want to revisit this with Shannon because she knows she said it!

I agree with this, but the odd thing is that Shannon said in her blog that she Tamra never made the comment about the wedding.  She said this in her blog:

"I never said that Tamra didn't want Heather in her wedding. Tamra said to me that their friendship wasn't real."

Did I imagine the conversation in Bali where Shannon mentioned Tamra not wanting Heather in her wedding, or did that come from someone else? 

• Love 3

I think Girlfriend with bun/nuggett in the oven is creepy.

Exhibit A:

Meets (aka stalks) a guy that's on a reality TV show.... on Instagram 

Said guy has no charm, hardly a job or job skills, career potential, or handsomeness, or dough

Said guy is in fact also, very creepy, steroid abuse and all, with the wanna be Duck Dynasty beard 

Makes arrangements to meet him

Get involved with him, romantically, sexually

Gets preggers by him

Already has 3 very young daughters

Makes plans to marry him and bring him back to her hometown, and probably move him into her own home

Runs a gun store; gets new boyfriend involved with her guns, her bed, and her daughters. 

Just lovely.

....all within 3 months.

Exhibit A = creepy. Give her a job as a Real Housewife. Frankly, I think that real storyline that was a mere blip on the RH of OC screen this season was the blockbuster. Makes everything else really very, very petty.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 10

Bravo dropped the ball this year with filming. How the F did they not film the marry-shag-kill game? Why didn't they film Lizzie and Tamra leaving the Valentine's party when they were snarking about marry/f your husband? When did Shannon tell Heather that Tamra was saying that they weren't real friends?

• Love 8

Bravo dropped the ball this year with filming. How the F did they not film the marry-shag-kill game? Why didn't they film Lizzie and Tamra leaving the Valentine's party when they were snarking about marry/f your husband? When did Shannon tell Heather that Tamra was saying that they weren't real friends?

I bet they have the footage and didn't air it because they didn't think it was going to be the one thing Tamara latched on too because she has nothing else.  My guess right now it's in the editing room for inclusion with the reunion or lost footage episode.

If Lizzie did say it,she was wrong not to admit it.  It's certainly not anything worse than most of the crap that Tamara has said or done.  Naked Wasted in my book was the most disgusting HW stunt ever.

• Love 5

The Dubrows might just get their comeuppance in unexpected ways if they go through with their plans to build their mega mansion.  Imagining the many, many ways disgruntled construction workers can fuck with them is my favorite new fantasy.  :-)

• Love 6

I'm thinking, maybe just hoping, that they did. I think they plan on bringing it out at the reunion. I also think maybe Andy thinks he's got a new concept where you don't show everything, just drop random hurt feelings throughout the season and then, clue everyone in at the reunion. I hope not but could be.

• Love 2

Maybe Danielle is in all that footage...we know what lengths they are going through to excise her from the show...

• Love 2

I think Girlfriend with bun/nuggett in the oven is creepy.

Exhibit A:

Meets (aka stalks) a guy that's on a reality TV show.... on Instagram 

Said guy has no charm, hardly a job or job skills, career potential, or handsomeness, or dough

Said guy is in fact also, very creepy, steroid abuse and all, with the wanna be Duck Dynasty beard 

Makes arrangements to meet him

Get involved with him, romantically, sexually

Gets preggers by him

Already has 3 very young daughters

Makes plans to marry him and bring him back to her hometown, and probably move him into her own home

Runs a gun store; gets new boyfriend involved with her guns, her bed, and her daughters. 

Just lovely.

....all within 3 months.

Exhibit A = creepy. Give her a job as a Real Housewife. Frankly, I think that real storyline that was a mere blip on the RH of OC screen this season was the blockbuster. Makes everything else really very, very petty.

Oh I agree with all you've stated. it's all Creepy, but like I said... he did one good thing moving away from Tamrat. She would have her claws into that baby to snatch it from baby mama's womb the minute her water broke.

• Love 3

Bali-nition music, Vicki??? 

Come on, she just spent time there - she shouldn't know it's Balinese?

Tell me that you imagined this, and Vicki did not really say Bali-nition?!

Oh well, I guess it kind of goes with "Oklahomian." Vicki is nothing if not consistently ethnocentric. (Not there's a five-dollar word for ya, Heather!)

• Love 2

ITA that Shannon and David by their lack of reaction to the Dubrows showed everyone at that table (and the RH franchises) what class looks like.  They won.  Dubrows lost.  Yeah!  Heather was so bitter all season toward Shannon.  Who knows why really - could it really have been jealousy?  Shannon was a pathetic mess at the beginning of the season; there really was no reason for Heather to be threatened by her.  But going by history, Heather has a pattern now of going after those who she thinks can't hurt her - first Alexis and now Shannon.  

But she seriously underestimated the Beadors.  She probably thought Shannon was a pathetic drunk with a failing marriage to maybe an uneducated construction worker (by the tenor of the last supper).  Boy was she wrong.  Shannon was a lot smarter and a lot more resilient than Heather thought.  And David really can keep his cool especially when faced with attention-seeking windbags. I wonder if Terry and Heather left that night feeling like they "won" or feeling like fools because of being shown up by the Beadors.  Kind of proud of them for not taking the Dubrows bait.  ITA with the poster who stated that the Dubrows wanted the Beadors to flip out.  Their calmness just made the Dubrows look all the more petty and grasping.  They were just itching for a fight and wouldn't let it go.

• Love 13

Didn't Tamra early on say something to Heather about being her actress friend?  She and Vicki also spoke about Heather talking down to them.  Just because Heather, Vicki and Tamra wiped the slate clean doesn't mean they didn't say those things.

I didn't watch Tamra's wedding but the bits and pieces I saw the whole wedding thing seemed very scripted.  And who better to play in a scripted wedding than actress friend Heather?

• Love 1

Vicki, Tamra and Heather need to tone it down with the make up.  Tamra isn't doing herself any favors with the overly smoky eye.  She looks like a demon and you can't see shit for the whites of her beady little eyes.  Vickie has super close-set eyes and she should focus more on the the outer area.  Heather's eye make up is always overdone and she looks demonic too.

Anyone think Tam is looking more and more like her trash bag mother?  They have the exact same mouth.  Ugly.

Ryan - So creepy.  He looks like a level 3.  He'll probably have to introduce himself to his new neighbors.  You would think Tamra would have sprung for some orthodontics... she has major snaggle tooth.  His eyes are also black and super dilated. the beard?  I'm not seeing why Sarah wants him in her life... let alone as the father of her child.

If I were Vicki, I wouldn't miss Briana a bit.  She's boring and bitchy.  In fact, I would ask her to move to Maine so she would be farther away.  I can't stand looking at her weird mouth and thick-ass neck.  And Ryan?  I can't.  He's a tool.

• Love 6