Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: All Apologies

• Start Topic

With an A-List real movie star wife and a house 3 times the size of the Dubrows.  

... I say, with an A-list real movie star wife and a house 3 times SMALLER than the Dubrows, cause they're cool with themselves and don't need ostentatious wealth to prove it. 

• Love 7

If Jim Marchese and Brandi are defending you, you know you are in trouble.

Up next - Michaele Salahi from RHODC and Danielle Staub (I actually enjoyed her though, but she's cray cray) from RHONJ let twitter know what a sweetie Miss Terry is!

• Love 15

The first look is on Bravo's website. David calls Princess Terry scary angry, which, awesome. But meanwhile Heather is STILL insisting that asking Shannon to leave is different than kicking her out. I am not being hyperbolic when I say she is the most semantic obsessed person I have ever seen in my entire life. If I ever talked to her I'd want to have a notary and a stenographer on hand. "Heather, didn't you say you had a dentist appointment?" "I did NOT tell you I had a dentist appointment. What I said was that I am having my teeth cleaned." Synonymous phrases, Heather -- look it up in your fucking thesaurus. 

If Heather actually tries to make that argument she is an idiot.  She sat at Lizzie's party and explained to Danielle that she "kicked Shannon out."  SHE used that wording in retelling the story.  But, now she has amnesia and is claiming she didn't do that?  It's on video!

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 7

Terry comes from the upper crust of society. I mean, haven't you heard of Quiet Riot? It was a most sophisticated band. I believe a thesaurus was used to compose the lyrics. Where else would they have gotten the spellbinding, "Cum on feel the noise" ?

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 16

Or get a cyst and decease against her!

Followed by a drink thrown in her face.

I can't even comment. First Brandi defends him, now Genius Jim has to get in on it

e6w37b.jpg

"Abuse"? Someone call the hyperbole police!

• Love 7

Wow, Heather and Miss Terry were so rotten (I shouldn't be surprised - I already knew they were rotten, I just thought that they would be better at hiding it).  I don't think I've ever seen someone look so positively angry when being apologized to (in a genuine way).  Heather and Miss Terry were seething when David apologized to them - it was so bizarre.  I really think that they had scripted the confrontation and were like "WTF you took away our moment!" when David apologized.  That was just gross.  Heather was acting like she was in the presence of a sex offender.  It was uncalled for, ESPECIALLY considering the inappropriate sexual comments that Miss Terry has made and that her BFF's husband said something that was at least along the same lines, if not worse, than what David said.

Heather is such a hypocrite.  She bashes Shannon repeatedly for supposedly trying to get in between Vicki and Tamra, yet she tried multiple times last night to ice out Shannon.  Her hatred of Shannon is just so intense and weird.  No matter what Shannon does, Heather will demand an apology for it and will talk down to Shannon for it.  I am soooo happy that Shannon didn't take the bait, didn't lose her cool, and ended the evening by sharing what she learned from being in Bali.  Tamra and Heather looked like they wanted to smack her for not freaking out.  Heather and Miss Terry kept pushing - you know they were just dying for David and Shannon to scream at them.  I actually think that Miss Terry was hoping that David would get physical because that would be his dream come true.  But, David was so awesome.  I loved his comments ("probably both", "I'll look that up right after I look up pugilistic").  It was awesome.  Shannon and David were great.  Every time they calmly explained themselves, Heather and Miss Terry would just get more and more angry.  Really hope the Beadors come back next year.  Oh and Heather, btw, you do have evil in your eyes and you're a shitty person.  Hope that clears things up for you!

The comments about David being a "construction guy" and telling him to use a thesaurus?  So gross, but in that moment, Miss Terry and Heather showed who they really were.  Disgusting snobs.  The only reason that Heather wants to be friends with Tamra and Vicki is because she thinks she is up there and Tamra/Vicki are down there (thank you Kelly from RHONY).  She can't do that with Shannon and she can't stand it.

I truly think Miss Terry and Heather F. Pants were hoping for a repeat of Lizzie's dinner party, when Shannon got out of control.  Remember Heather's face during Lizzie's party, when Shannon was going off?  She looked like the cat that ate the canary; she and Miss Terry were exchanging little glances and were clearly SO PLEASED that Shannon was acting out of control.  

I swear, they were hoping it'd happen again at Vicki's... and they planned out their little speeches, hoping (and assuming) that both Shannon and David would go ballistic, which Heather and Miss Terry calculated would make them into the automatic victors of RHOC.  

BUSTED, BITCHES!  The Beadors were too cool to play that game, and kudos to David for his awesomeness.  MVP of the OC is for sure Mr. Beador.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 12

BAH!!!!

That's yours truly he's replying to....Thanks for taking a screen grab of that.

At first I thought he was being snarky and saying I came off as elitist and judgmental (throwing my own words back at me), then I realized the douche canoe SUCKS at Twitter and had deleted my @XXXXXX in his reply.

Gosh, I feel so privileged to get such a poor excuse for abysmal behavior from Miss Terry.  I'm just so thrilled he felt worthy of expending about 15 seconds of his time on my middle-class, oafish self.

That's so funny.  At first reading, Miss Terry's tweet made no sense to me.  I had to expand the tweet and read the whole conversation to get who said what and to what he was responding.

A gazillion favorites to your tweet!

• Love 7

I guess I'm trying to figure this out, I know it's  been cute to call Terry,  'Miss Terry,' but you're equating him with  a women in his behavior...who are you really insulting? Terry steps so low and is catty like a women?

It's kind of like saying this about a male  'he throw/runs like a girl'.

Terry can be an real asshole, call him out on that,

I believe I was the one to start calling Terry by Miss Terry. The intention wasn't to equate him with all women, and thereby insult women as a whole, it was more about the fact that he participates in this show like he is one of the housewives. He is in all the petulant drama. As opposed to husbands like Christian, David and Eddie, who pretty much stay out of it. Kind of like how everyone in Atlanta kept saying Peter wants to be a holding a peach. Terry seems desperate to be one of the housewives - and, for that reason, he will always be "Miss Terry" to me!

• Love 24

That's so funny.  At first reading, Miss Terry's tweet made no sense to me.  I had to expand the tweet and read the whole conversation to get who said what and to what he was responding.

A gazillion favorites to your tweet!

Miss Terry not only proved himself to be socially inept in last night's episode, he followed up with displaying his ineptitude on social media as well.

What a buffoon.

• Love 12

RUMORFIX Had a answer from Alexis about Tamra's apology in Costa Rica. ALEXIS'S reaction " Next time pick up the phone instead of doing it publicly, which feels more for attention then sincerity."

Ha! It should be "than sincerity" Alexis, but no worries, you nailed it.  So speaking of Alexis, did Madame apologize to her after Madame was ambushed at Shannon's Christmas party?  Even though it really wasn't an ambush, you'd think Heather would feel some empathy for Alexis now.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 4

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/asc/oap/payments/public/ctors.htm#B

http://cams.ocgov.com/Web_Publisher/Agenda03_22_2011_files/images/A11-000157.HTM

I was wondering why Miss Terry had his panties in such a knot and threw out the construction insult.  When does a freeway construction crew have the opportunity to "cat call" passing female pedestrians? (I mean really who walks by a freeway construction site?) So I looked up a few of the Beador Constructions contracts.  There were so many I just posted a couple.  No wonder little Miss Terry feels so inferior one of these contracts is for $20,000,000.00.  I always thought maybe the Beadors wealth was a bit of an exaggeration but damn this company makes some serious money.

It must pain the mediocre doctor to have to capitulate to the working class.  I read where Beador are looking to move beach front.  All I could think of is the mighty Dubrows looking down several miles to the Beador family on the beach. 

• Love 11

I can feel it in my bones that Madame and Dr. B. are angling for their own spin off show focusing on their "wacky" but loving marriage and family life, ala Lucy and Ricky or Father Knows Best.  Dr. B. is truly voracious in his pursuit of reality shows.  I cannot imagine the thought process one would have to have to choose Dr. B. for any medical procedure.  

I totally agree. The show would be a "Golly we're just two crazy kids in love and our crazy, uncouth friends". She would spend each episode correcting people and giving the camera a smug smile with a head tilt. She would make a point letting the audience know she is so far above everyone else.  Terry would find reasons to say "We doctors have a saying it is.....  Just to remind us he is a DOCTOR. I used to like Heather and Terri, until this season. Terry getting his thong in a knot over David's comment is total BS. It is so scripted! How many times have they been together that Terry did not address the comment? Why now? Question was it Bravo scripted or Dubrow scripted?

• Love 4

Terry was not putting down construction workers? Hahah oh ok. Typically Dubrow strategy – THEY are not the problem, it is everyone else.

Can Bravo please bring in a new housewife whose husband is a regular surgeon??  Then Terry can STFU about how special he is.

I like Vicki’s short hair in the reunion preview.

Even better, Bravo needs to bring in a construction worker. Who does Miss Terry think is getting all that money he dishes out to build his bigger better buildings they call home? I have more respect for the cuticle of a construction worker's pinky than I do for Miss Terry. And by the way Miss Terry, a good construction worker with his own successful business can make enough money to build his own house, right next to yours.

• Love 12

I have loved this season and adore David and Shannon. And SURPRISE to me - Vicki. Like many have said this season - when did Vicki become the voice of reason?! Can't wait for the reunion. I was hoping that Tamra would really get dumped on but it looks like Heather is back in her corner and it's going to be a knock down fight.

p.s. to Heather - it is called a DICTIONARY, not a Thesaurus

When Miss Terry tells David to look up sardonic and Madame tells David she'll buy him a thesaurus, David should have said, "Thank you, but maybe you should buy me a dictionary instead because understanding the meaning of the word would be more helpful than finding a synonym."

• Love 16

I totally agree. The show would be a "Golly we're just two crazy kids in love and our crazy, uncouth friends". She would spend each episode correcting people and giving the camera a smug smile with a head tilt. She would make a point letting the audience know she is so far above everyone else.  Terry would find reasons to say "We doctors have a saying it is.....  Just to remind us he is a DOCTOR. I used to like Heather and Terri, until this season. Terry getting his thong in a knot over David's comment is total BS. It is so scripted! How many times have they been together that Terry did not address the comment? Why now? Question was it Bravo scripted or Dubrow scripted?

My vote is totally scripted by reality TV veteran Terry and the actress wife.

I think an earlier poster hit that proverbial nail on the head stating that the DuBrows went to that dinner all set to make the Beadors look like some type of uncouth neanderthal savages....

And that bit them square in their pompous asses.

I do believe last night the Beadors offered up probably the first display of CLASS I've ever seen on this franchise.  

Well done, Beadors.  If you don't come back next season, you'll still forever be a Real Housewives legend for the way you handled yourselves last night.  

• Love 21

Questions

"we have a term for you in medicine, its called penis"  ???  What does this mean?? Am I slow on the uptake? Did he call David a penis? Seriously Terry just call him a dick.

Also I see people calling Tambo's son "Rapey Ryan".  Why?

• Love 4

Princess Terry is a whiny bitch.  That's all.

Oh no, Heather's reunion hair skeers me.  Madame the puppet with bangs?  Eeek!

Last 5 minutes, Christian zoned?  Yeah, right.  He always zoned & stoned.  Dat hair is a stoner's 'do.

Best moment for me was Princess Terry & Madame the puppet in the car.  Oh my goodness, Princess Terry telling Madame/Grinch how beautiful she is -- that gave me some belly laughs.  Terry got a thing for bangin' puppets, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

Terry originally pitched Evolution Media a concept where four Orange County couples were going to open a restaurant.  Instead Heather was recruited as a HW.  I think the first season Heather was on we were shown their wealth (the other restaurant investors) when Heather whisked away some of the ladies for lunch in BH via helicopter.  Miss Terry made some noise about opening a restaurant and losing a million bucks and moving on.  It is that type of commitment to culinary excellence that feeds the restaurant industry.

Miss Terry claimed on Brandi's show that a CAST member misinformed him of what was said and he over reacted.  Hmmm....he seems to be sticking to the script.  He also said that after they watched the hoedown episode he realized he had been mislead.  He seems to be pretty steamed over the comment he keeps repeating over and over that we all saw so I wonder if there was more to it that was inaccurate or if Miss Terry just was overacting.

• Love 2

Questions

"we have a term for you in medicine, its called penis"  ???  What does this mean?? Am I slow on the uptake? Did he call David a penis? Seriously Terry just call him a dick.

I think that comes from the time Tamra got Gretchen naked wasted and her son Ryan kept trying to put the moves on her. It was creepy.

• Love 4

Questions

I think the imbecile thought he was being clever by using "penis" instead of "dick."

Which is all sorts of ironic, when this is the same asshat who flat-out asked Slade if Gretchen and Laurie were good in bed.  At a party.  On camera.

Yeah, he's all sorts of Klassy.  

As far as "Rapey Ryan," way back in season 5, I believe it was, there's an episode called Naked Wasted.  Try to catch it on Hulu if you can.

Tamra and then-husband Simon had a dinner party, got Gretchen so drunk she could barely walk, she went into the bathroom, Ryan followed her...There was no visual but Bravo aired the audio.  The creeper really was trying to force himself onto a totally blotto Gretchen and she kept telling him no.  

It as all sorts of creepy, both on the part of Ryan as well as Tamra.  Hence, he became "Rapey Ryan" (whereas Vicki's couch-protecting son-in-law is "Ragey Ryan").  

• Love 8

I think the imbecile thought he was being clever by using "penis" instead of "dick."

Which is all sorts of ironic, when this is the same asshat who flat-out asked Slade if Gretchen and Laurie were good in bed.  At a party.  On camera.

As far as "Rapey Ryan," way back in season 5, I believe it was, there's an episode called Naked Wasted.  Try to catch it on Hulu if you can.

Tamra and then-husband Simon had a dinner party, got Gretchen so drunk she could barely walk, she went into the bathroom, Ryan followed her...There was no visual but Bravo aired the audio.  The creeper really was trying to force himself onto a totally blotto Gretchen and she kept telling him no.  

It as all sorts of creepy, both on the part of Ryan as well as Tamra.  Hence, he became "Rapey Ryan" (whereas Vicki's couch-protecting son-in-law is "Ragey Ryan").

did you catch Heather telling Terry not to put his feet on the couch no matter what?

So glad we saw very little of ragey ryan this year.

• Love 6

David is a college graduate. Michigan State, I believe.....I think their mascot is a potato :-). He probably didn't go on to grad school, but as far as I know neither did Heather. Who is she to act like her education is somehow superior?

According to Shannon's blog, David actually has multiple degrees.Knowing that just made him even hotter if that is possible. Seriously, Shannon really doesn't have to work all that hard to win against Heather in the husband department. I wonder if that is yet another reason that Heather hates her so much.

• Love 9

David is a college graduate. Michigan State, I believe.....I think their mascot is a potato :-). He probably didn't go on to grad school, but as far as I know neither did Heather. Who is she to act like her education is somehow superior?

Love this, Grneyyedldy! My hubby is a Sparty and I'm going to start putting black "X"s over all his Sparty stuff and draw on Mr. Potato Heads instead. LOL..

• Love 1

The Beadors flipping the Dubrows' own script on them was fucking glorious. Best new HW additions ever.

Terry is way too desperate for his wife and himself to be on this show, and I wouldn't be surprised if his practice alone isn't bringing in the kind of money that they would like everyone to think. I'm calling it now - they won't be in that new house even a year before they'll be trying to sell it...if they even manage to move into it at all.

Tamra is awful, but "Kentucky fried titties" did make me laugh.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 4

The ladies' apologies at the end were an interesting wrinkle. They were all said in a mocking way, you ask me. Nobody asked Heather to apologize for having a chef, or did I miss something?

NObody asked Heather to apologize for having a chef as far as the show goes, because NObody cares that she has one. It was just her half-baked attempt to remind all the poor, humble viewers (who probably work in construction) that she has one. Congratulations Heather--you just scored your 6,434th humble-brag since being on the show, the most in history. I'd say she should just come out and say what she's proud of a la Lisa Vanderpump, but there is nothing comparable about those two women, and I don't think Heather could pull off anything Lisa does.

I agree that all the women took it with a grain of salt, but none of the others took it as an opportunity to remind us of their superiority. If Tamra would have said, " I'm sorry, but not sorry that I have a young, sexy, manly man in my bed and you don't," (LOL) I'd give her just as much side-eye as Heather. Equal-opportunity side-eyeing here.

• Love 3

Questions

To add to what some other have already posted, IMO, the good doctor used "penis" instead of a cruder, slangier synonym because that is the correct medical terminology and Dr. HighBrow is, after all, a medical doctor who is married to Heather-always-perfect-usage HighBrow.  Additionally, calling David a penis gave Dr. HighBrow the opportunity to highlight the differences between the HighBrows and the Beadors: Dr. HighBrow is medical doctor, damn it, and not some lowly construction worker who is obviously much less cultured and less learned than a medical doctor.

Who says these "reality" shows aren't scripted?????

• Love 1

I honestly think that the editing out of Danielle caused them to run short in a lot of instances (most noticeably the finale), so they edited in some flashbacks to fluff up the run time. Since this episode ran so short they came back to film more with Tamra and Vicki.

• Love 7

And called his baby daughter a bitch. On camera.

• Love 7

Even better, Bravo needs to bring in a construction worker. Who does Miss Terry think is getting all that money he dishes out to build his bigger better buildings they call home? I have more respect for the cuticle of a construction worker's pinky than I do for Miss Terry. And by the way Miss Terry, a good construction worker with his own successful business can make enough money to build his own house, right next to yours.

To add to that, David would probably pay less for building the house because he could use his construction connects and get discounts on building materials and supplies. So double down on the suckage Dubrows! 

The Dubrow hate makes my black heart sing. I always found Heather to be elitist, humble braggy and condescending but it was always so on the sly and damn near amorphous that it was hard to pinpoint and explain to others. No she never bragged about the labels she owned - she just made sure that the Chanel label on her bag was always pointed outwards. No she never bragged about her palatial home - she just complained that it was too small while receiving company in her 1,000 square foot master bath with its own living room area with couches and a coffee table.  Her husband ruined her proposal by bringing her to Paris but instead of proposing at the Eiffel Tower he did it on the plane. Poor you. 

• Love 13

And called his baby daughter a bitch. On camera.

He obviously meant it as the proper term for a female dog, since he is into proper language usage.

So he was really just calling his own child an animal. But at least it was a friendly, domesticated one, and not like, an aardvark.

• Love 8

To add to what some other have already posted, IMO, the good doctor used "penis" instead of a cruder, slangier synonym because that is the correct medical terminology and Dr. HighBrow is, after all, a medical doctor who is married to Heather-always-perfect-usage HighBrow.  Additionally, calling David a penis gave Dr. HighBrow the opportunity to highlight the differences between the HighBrows and the Beadors: Dr. HighBrow is medical doctor, damn it, and not some lowly construction worker who is obviously much less cultured and less learned than a medical doctor.

Who says these "reality" shows aren't scripted?????

Exactly!  That was Miss Terry's reminder that while Mr. Beador is a mere construction worker (which was one of Miss Terry's scripted lines-- he didn't say the "mere," but he implied it with his sneer), Miss Terry, by contrast, is a medical doctor who knows medical terms.  He medicines!  Mr. Beador is a construction guy who says inappropriate construction sexy talk to Heather F. Pants... look over there at Miss Terry, Miss Terry is a medical doctor who says medical doctor terms. 

This was Miss Terry's un-sly way of letting us all remember his various qualifications of excellence and superiority.  I hate to cross HW franchises, but ... it just came off as weird..  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 2

When Heather yelled down the table, "That is NOT what he said!", her contorted face and soul-less eyes were truly terrifying.

Horrifying! She looked evil.

Oh dear, I love Shannon but.....SHE and Terry's air of superiority?

I think that is correct. As the subject of the sentence. I am pretty sure.

ETA I stand corrected! I agree, she misspoke.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3

Prior to the "penis" heard around the world (or the table, as it were), Tamra gave the men her oh so classy penis gifts.  I didn't care enough to figure out what they were.  One of the men said "I think Tamra is calling us dicks" and they all laughed.  So Terry's penis comment was preempted twice, once by David's apology and once by the we're all dicks convo.  Yet he still stuck with his scripted remarks.  Could we consider this post-mature ejaculation?  He was way too late for premature ejaculation.  

• Love 4

Horrifying!  She looked evil.

I think that is correct.  As the subject of the sentence.  I am pretty sure. 

No, it is not. Would you say she's air of superiority? No, you would say her air. Her is the correct word in that sentence.

• Love 5

Horrifying!  She looked evil.

I think that is correct.  As the subject of the sentence.  I am pretty sure. 

I always figure it as take the other person out and its "Her air of..."

I want each of the franchises to have a tutorial at the beginning of each season with this handy tip. Also when to use their, there or they're and your or you're etc.

@Higgins got there first!

• Love 2

I can't even comment. First Brandi defends him, now Genius Jim has to get in on it

e6w37b.jpg

Wait, spell it out for me.  Miss Terry's response  was to Jim?  Let me guess, Miss Terry was raised by mortgage brokers who passed the bar?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

I honestly think that the editing out of Danielle caused them to run short in a lot of instances (most noticeably the finale), so they edited in some flashbacks to fluff up the run time. Since this episode ran so short they came back to film more with Tamra and Vicki.

That was my take as well, although I hadn't thought it through enough to associate it with editing Daneille out, but that makes total sense. I just figured the season was so boring they ran out of actual footage and stuck those apologies in.  As has been said, since we know that none of the apologies were actually sincere, I would suggest they just skip them next time.  It really felt like the last 20 minutes or so was just filler.   

• Love 1

!

As mentioned earlier, Tamra got one of her guests at a party shitfaced drunk and Ryan tried to make the moves on her in the bathroom. Ironically enough, this party was thrown to show off Tamra's new etiquette skills!

I wondered why the last update slide occurred with ten minutes left of the show. Not having enough footage makes sense.

Whenever Tamra 'cries', she reminds me of one of my goddaughters...who is 2. When she wants something and can't get it, she scrunches up her face and tries to force tears out. At least when she does it, it's cute. When Tamra does it, I just roll my eyes.

I don't buy that she is genuinely distraught that Ryan was moving away. I'm sure a part of her was relieved.

Ever since the preview of her running away barefoot, all I see when watching Tamra is Ja'mie King, a high school girl played by an Australian dude.  As in this clip (there's swearing, so it's NSFW).

Only Tamra's not intentionally funny.  

Was she crying about Ryan leaving?  I thought she was reacting more to the legal papers she was reading dramatically alone in the kitchen with the cameras and then he sort of showed up to give the scene some kind of meaning.  Although...how much more dramatic would it have been had they did the freeze frame on her after 1-2 minutes of her sobbing alone at the kitchen counter.  Real artistic and sad, right...they missed an opportunity there.

• Love 2

She did not seem to give a flying fuck about him when she sent him to go live with his grandmother as a child so she could have the dream life with Simon.  Ryan is nothing to her, but a storyline she can exploit.

This is called class and the Dubrows will never have anything near it, no matter how many motor courts they have. The good doctor who is also a reality star veteran was easily out smarted by the "construction worker" and his rookie wife.

I agree Ryan is nothing but a storyline to exploit.  Last season when Tamra discussed her secret suicide attempts she indicated it was because of her first husband and divorce (the first husband had appeared on the show with Tamra and Ryan when Ryan was having breast reduction surgery for gynecomastia for steroid abuse).  He was so upset with Tamra for misrepresenting what happened and blaming him for the suicide attempts he released this story http://www.realitytea.com/2013/07/19/real-housewives-of-orange-county-tamra-barney-fires-back-at-ludicrous-claims-made-by-her-first-husband/  I find it interesting he thanked Simon for taking Ryan in.  The dumping off of Ryan occurred before Simon was in the picture and it was at Ryan's father's house (Darren should be there for his kid).  In no way do I think Simon is to blame with Tamra's history of dumping Ryan.  I think she is basically a lazy parent.  There is no doubt in my mind that Ryan receives an income from the show and that is his primary source of support.

More interesting to me, and this goes to the Danielle's husband is gay allegation by Tamra-when she fell out with her first ex-husband she accused him of having an affair with another man breaking up his marriage.  So when Tamra fights dirty-she fights very dirty.   It also goes to her truthfulness as in-she has a history of twisting facts to support her storyline and agenda.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

Wait, spell it out for me.  Miss Terry's response  was to Jim?  Let me guess, Miss Terry was raised by mortgage brokers who passed the bar?

No - Terry's tweet was in response to someone else. Jim was tweeting support of Terry. 

• Love 1