Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Rinna, Kyle, Erika and that waste of oxygen Diana are gunning for Sutton big time. They know that they cannot drive Garcelle away. Garcelle has too much self-confidence to left these harpies chase her off. Crystal is wishy washy and really is no threat to the coven. They went after LPV and Denise with no let up until they drove them off the show.  Sutton might as well have a sign on her back that says kick me.  She would be so much better off if she would stop trying to get these women to like and accept her. Quit apologizing for every little thing and let them know she doesn't care whether they like her or not. And she needs to turn off the tears. It makes her look weak and when these bitches detect weakness they pounce like a pack of wild dogs. But deep down I think she does care and she wants to be with the cool girls. 

• Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

This is a great explanation! And I agree that the ladies eat so little that serving a lot of food to the group is wasteful. What Sutton offered which also included the appetizers before they sat down IMO was plenty.

But I think what bothered me was Sutton's reaction to Sheree's comment. Sutton was defensive, and I felt bad for her. Even if Sheree was joking I thought it was a rude comment especially since I believe she did think there was not enough food.

During the luncheon I repeatedly cringed  over how Sutton as hostess was treated. Perhaps it was the editing but it seemed like there were a lot of complaints made during Sutton's get-together. Besides the issue with the wet ground and grumbling over it being chilly outside, Sheree's comment, Kyle's snarky claim she consumed a flower, there were also some objections to the caviar. 
And then just before the episode ended we have Lisa starting in on Sutton questioning her over the Diana confrontation!
Despite Sheree's comment I like that she is there on the show and can support Garcelle. She seems to be a good and genuine friend.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Sutton is a most gracious host, yet we kept hearing the women complaining and making negative comments. I feel protective of Sutton, because I really do think she is a good person. She invited them into her gorgeous house, but most of them don’t deserve her hospitality. Shut up, Rinna.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Sutton is a most gracious host, yet we kept hearing the women complaining and making negative comments. I feel protective of Sutton, because I really do think she is a good person. She invited them into her gorgeous house, but most of them don’t deserve her hospitality. Shut up, Rinna.

Even though I missed that exchange (probably distracted by the board), I've said I pay a lot of attention to how people treat children and animals, but I also pay a lot of attention to how they treat those who have a vulnerability about them and are more soft and kindhearted.

• Hugs 6
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Even though I missed that exchange (probably distracted by the board), I've said I pay a lot of attention to how people treat children and animals, but I also pay a lot of attention to how they treat those who have a vulnerability about them and are more soft and kindhearted.

This is lovely. That expression, don’t mistake kindness for weakness?

When Sutton used her face roller while Crystal smirked, it made me very sad. Then Sutton started crying because Diana insisted that she was a phony and had no empathy. This upset me also. Sutton was in emotional pain, and it’s delighting her coworkers. 

I hope Garcelle tears into Rinna for the passive aggressive baloney. 

• Love 17
13 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

You know Kyle is obsessing about the negative opinions she has received lately. I bet it's all she can talk about.

Agree. And with her new-found words of wisdom, it sounds like Kyle is turning into Meri Brown! 😲

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
On 7/10/2022 at 9:32 AM, 65mickey said:

It was Sheree who said that. I can't imagine going to someone's home and saying at the table loud enough for everyone to hear "Is this it?"  Not cool. If this is not enough to fill her up then she can stop off for a burger on the way home. 

Crystal also said that about the meal.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Chrystal asked is this our lunch because I want to monitor what I'm eating.

Which is a weird thing for someone with an eating disorder to actually SAY.  Typically people with an eating disorder will think that, but never say it.  It draws attention to the disordered eating.  I know not all people with eating disorders follow the same rules but it stuck out to me, having food issues myself, and having friends with issues.

• Useful 6
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is lovely. That expression, don’t mistake kindness for weakness?

When Sutton used her face roller while Crystal smirked, it made me very sad. Then Sutton started crying because Diana insisted that she was a phony and had no empathy. This upset me also. Sutton was in emotional pain, and it’s delighting her coworkers. 

I hope Garcelle tears into Rinna for the passive aggressive baloney. 

This upset me also.  Having been in her position it is awful (delighting coworkers by crying and being vulnerable).

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Which is a weird thing for someone with an eating disorder to actually SAY.  Typically people with an eating disorder will think that, but never say it.  It draws attention to the disordered eating.  I know not all people with eating disorders follow the same rules but it stuck out to me, having food issues myself, and having friends with issues.

I noticed that, too. And I also had food issues. We have many thoughts, but we do NOT want others to know our process.

• Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait, “Lisa is amused by Diana’s new look.” What new look?

She got a tongue transplant because Gene Simmons donated his?

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 13
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait, “Lisa is amused by Diana’s new look.” What new look?

I was curious so I searched “Diana Jenkins new look.”

this pic was in a page six.com article from June 28.  Not sure if this is the referenced look or not🤔

037D54AC-BD57-48A1-9CE5-D9EA41F5EC32.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

this pic was in a page six.com article from June 28.  Not sure if this is the referenced look or not🤔

Who looks at themselves and thinks this looks good?  She can’t put her lips together!  Admittedly rinna is used to this look, so ….

and why do women think blond hair and dark eyebrows (penciled in of course) looks natural?  It just proves the dye job.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Who looks at themselves and thinks this looks good?  She can’t put her lips together!  Admittedly rinna is used to this look, so ….

and why do women think blond hair and dark eyebrows (penciled in of course) looks natural?  It just proves the dye job.

When I first tried to post the pic it said “file” too big.  

They spelled lips wrong.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Frightening.....

Screenshot_20220712-221140_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I have blond hair, and if people take pictures of me in really light places, I sometimes look like I have no eyebrows, and it really annoys me. I have recently thought about dyeing my eyebrows. But not dark, just darker than my natural ones. I wouldn't really care if people noticed it's a dye job. I think an eyebrow job is a really basic thing compared to all the fillers and stuff these people are doing! 😁

Edit: I now see you specifically said DARK eyebrows. So never mind about my post 😅

Edited by Glama
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Mrs Peel, you need to spoiler terribly scary things like that! 🤣 😂 💀 I don't know how they manage to eat, talk, and anything else with those. I can't even manage short acrylic nails.

Goldie Hawn's lips in the movie First Wives Club were a joke and not supposed to be aspirational!

C6A3DC4F-4EDB-493A-9EC7-B54B3106029D.thumb.jpeg.94f42ce0403de9dec071901ccacb1d2a.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

My eyebrows have always been the light brown/dark blond, which is about what my hair is now as well. But for years and years my hair was was much a lighter blond. That said though, does anyone actually care if people know that they color their hair? 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I agree, but apparently, natural is not the look they were going for.

They must have some strong Flavor-Ade out there that women are so willing to to disfigure themselves under the guise of beauty and youthful appearances. IMO, it just makes it look like they've had work done, and, usually, not in a good way.

If your going to make your lips look like pontoons, and you think it looks good, why not go all out and go for the complete freakazoid plastic fantastic look?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 8
On 7/9/2022 at 10:41 PM, lawrbk said:

It’s even worse to me. Yuck. Even if he was 16 he’s still be a minor. No wonder he said he felt ‘violated’. Not to bring about a crystal level investigation of the word but I thought it was a little odd to chose that word. But if you were getting hit on by some drunk middle aged lady who then tells you to GTFO? Yeah, it fits. 🤢

Can you imagine the outrage if a middle aged man was hitting on a 14 year old girl and then telling her to GTFO? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, lasu said:

Let me start by saying I absolutely think Dorit is a drama queen and is milking this for all it's worth (though I do believe the break in happened). But for those questioning why on earth she would be afraid to drive a car, trauma can manifest itself in insane ways.  A few years ago, I was in a really bad accident from a fall.  About two months after, I went to the beach with my then boyfriend.  We stayed at a rental community, and one night, left just to go to the gas station to pick up a few things.  I had a full on panic attack and just wanted to get back on the grounds of the community we were staying at.  How does that make sense?  I was in no danger of falling, but I felt incredibly unsafe.  It made no sense, just like Dorit being afraid to drive a car makes no sense, but trauma comes out in weird ass ways.

I don't care that people don't believe the break in was real (I do think it was real, but I also wouldn't be dead with shock if I found it was staged), but it does bother me when the way a victim reacts to trauma as evidence they are lying about the traumatic event.  It happens ALL THE TIME to women who have been raped or abused.  Just something to think about.

Also, probably fuck Rinna the most.  She didn't even pretend to hear Sutton's side of things, just acted like Sutton walked up to Diana and was like, "I'VE HAD MORE MISCARRIAGES THAN YOU AND YOU HAVE NO SOUL."  Fuck Rinna the most, but also get Diana off my screen.  I would look forward to her getting ripped at the reunion, but I feel like nothing will penetrate the vapidness.  To paraphrase Atlanta, one of the privileges of being super rich is you don't have to learn the lesson if you don't want to.

Amen ! 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

My eyebrows have always been the light brown/dark blond, which is about what my hair is now as well. But for years and years my hair was was much a lighter blond. That said though, does anyone actually care if people know that they color their hair? 

I'm gonna have to say no. I had blue highlights for a while. I suspect everyone knew, although a super intelligent guy at the grocery store said, "Whoa...look at your hair color. Is it natural?" 🙄 Interestingly, I decided to go naturally gray over the past few years - I have very dark brown hair. I actually get quite a few compliments on my "highlights" (gray streaks). It was freeing to no longer be beholden to my hairdresser to the tune of a few hundred bucks and a few hours of time every six weeks. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 7:18 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They are all bullies with the exception of Garcelle, Curse these bitches out and get them off your back SUTTON ! 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I'm gonna have to say no. I had blue highlights for a while. I suspect everyone knew, although a super intelligent guy at the grocery store said, "Whoa...look at your hair color. Is it natural?" 🙄 Interestingly, I decided to go naturally gray over the past few years - I have very dark brown hair. I actually get quite a few compliments on my "highlights" (gray streaks). It was freeing to no longer be beholden to my hairdresser to the tune of a few hundred bucks and a few hours of time every six weeks. 

We have followed a very similar hair trajectory. My all-time favorite was fully pastel pink (which was unexpected, but it flattered my complexion so much!), followed by pale silver (LOVED it; hard to maintain).

• Love 4
(edited)
47 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I had blue highlights for a while. I suspect everyone knew, although a super intelligent guy at the grocery store said, "Whoa...look at your hair color. Is it natural?" 🙄

I loled!  I heard his voice in Keanu Reeves voice in Bill and Ted’s excellent Adventure😃

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

If your going to make your lips look like pontoons, and you think it looks good, why not go all out and go for the complete freakazoid plastic fantastic look?

🤣🤣🤣

I see no lie.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I agree, but apparently, natural is not the look they were going for.

They must have some strong Flavor-Ade out there that women are so willing to to disfigure themselves under the guise of beauty and youthful appearances. IMO, it just makes it look like they've had work done, and, usually, not in a good way.

Yeah, it’s so weird because the end goal appears to be: look as close to a Bratz doll as possible. Or a blow up doll. I just find it so bizarre.

3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Amen to embracing the grey! But that store clerk, please tell me he was joking!

• Love 5

This is not what a watch RH for! I watch for mess and pettiness. Not to be triggered and enraged!

I thought I was mad over what Erika did to Jax, but the gruesome foursome made me 'flames licking at the side of my face' made. Is that wrong?  

For all of them to essentially say - stone cold sober and day(s) later after time for reflection -- that Erika getting a few moments of pleasure is more worthy of protecting than the thoughts, emotions, psyche and feelings of a child in the critical age of development is utterly grotesque.  And let's not be obtuse. It is only ok because of who the child is (or more aptly, what he ain't). I couldn't see them fixing their rancid mouths to say this about Rinna's grown ass daughters or even Erika's damn near middle age son.  

On 7/4/2022 at 1:39 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

But if it was one of HIS kids? And Dorit’s kids lives were just threatened how the hell she could laugh that a kid who did NOTHING wrong was being screamed at to fuck off is ok. Where is her self awareness? 

On 7/5/2022 at 10:45 PM, RealHousewife said:

One thing I always liked about Kyle is how much she adores her girls and how maternal she comes across. I was really disappointed she found the situation the least bit funny. 

If Erika did this to either of their children, neither of them would stand for it. Kyle would rush to say how wrong it was if it were Dorit's kids and Dorit would do the same for Kyle's.

The saying goes it takes a village to raise a child.

Garcelle, this ain't your village.

And for Kyle, that dumb bitch, to say that she likes someone better mentally altered on pills and alcohol, after decades dealing with Kim's substance abuse, truly earned the nickname Vile Kyle.  She has clearly, CLEARLY, never been to AL-ANON. 

Fuck Mauricio too. He's glad she did it?!?! Never look at him the say again. To see him essentially salivating over Demon Diana (and all the potential listing she could get him) was gross!

Dorit is a spineless POS.

Glad Crystal had the good sense to pull Jax immediately out of that toxic situation.

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Erika less - she goes exceeding my lowered expections.

Again, this ain't what I came here for!!!!

• Applause 8
  • Love 9

I am very worried for Diana - how is she going to continue to lick those lips every 5 seconds? Won't her enormous tongue pop the implants/injections? If not, the withdrawal must be driving her crazy...

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Wait, whut??  Did she get those lips plumped up some MORE????  She's ready to compete with Rinna in the duck lip department!

I just watched the Kyle, Sutton, Diana conversation, and I'll tell you what.  If Kyle pushed me in the shoulder, stuck her fingers in my face a few times and told me I couldn't say what I wanted; one of those fingers would have been bitten!! OR she could have "butt-headed" Kyle like Diana threatened to do to Sutton.  

Just a tidal wave of bullshit!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Wait, whut??  Did she get those lips plumped up some MORE????  She's ready to compete with Rinna in the duck lip department!

I just watched the Kyle, Sutton, Diana conversation, and I'll tell you what.  If Kyle pushed me in the shoulder, stuck her fingers in my face a few times and told me I couldn't say what I wanted; one of those fingers would have been bitten!! OR she could have "butt-headed" Kyle like Diana threatened to do to Sutton.  

Just a tidal wave of bullshit!

I’m watching the never before scene portion where they’re at Sutton‘s luncheon party and she prays and then at the end Kyle adds “and bless the people that paid for it!” Kyle is being such a little bitch.

Did production tell her to become a complete C Word or is this something I’ve just never noticed before?   Pretty damn disappointing.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m watching the never before scene portion where they’re at Sutton‘s luncheon party and she prays and then at the end Kyle adds “and bless the people that paid for it!” Kyle is being such a little bitch.

Did production tell her to become a complete C Word or is this something I’ve just never noticed before?   Pretty damn disappointing.

I was so glad Sutton piped up with "I paid for it!"

So I guess now we know Kyle doesn't pay for her party food...

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Somebody needs to put a "kick me" sign on Kyle and see how many of the witches do it!  I think she's feeling her oats or something, thinking NOTHING is going to put her in the middle of the shit sandwich.  HOPEFULLY......  Somebody's gonna bite that sandwich and spit it out in Kyle's ugly face.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 7:18 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Has Rinna ever had a gathering at her home that was indoors?  She should have been use to the mud.  I do wish Sutton had moved the table up onto the flagstone if there was enough room.  I also hope Sutton just leaves Diana alone.  Who needs that crap!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/11/2022 at 4:37 PM, 65mickey said:

Rinna, Kyle, Erika and that waste of oxygen Diana are gunning for Sutton big time. 

I don’t believe Diana is genuine at all.  I think she’s playing a “villain” character, which pisses me off to an unreasonable level.

Edited by teapot
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Has Rinna ever had a gathering at her home that was indoors?  She should have been use to the mud.  I do wish Sutton had moved the table up onto the flagstone if there was enough room.  I also hope Sutton just leaves Diana alone.  Who needs that crap!

Rinna has rat feces in her flipping stove. Feces trumps mud, Rinna, you stupid hemorrhoid-for-a-mouth. She is the biggest piece of caca. Pot/kettle, really? You s- - -, Rinna.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna has rat feces in her flipping stove. Feces trumps mud, you stupid hemorrhoid-for-a-mouth. She the biggest piece of caca. Pot/kettle, really? You s- - -, Rinna.

To be sarcastically fair to Rinna, she doesn't have to put her over-priced Herman Munster Versace shoes in the rat feces infested oven/stove...

• LOL 8
(edited)
20 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

To be sarcastically fair to Rinna, she doesn't have to put her over-priced Herman Munster Versace shoes in the rat feces infested oven/stove...

You are correct! But which image is more unpleasant? Shoes only idiots would buy retail or even with a 15% discount (because: C-list “celebrities”) encrusted/stained with mud, or cooking on and baking in an appliance that shares real estate with poop?
Rinna said that Sutton displayed narcissistic behavior, when she visited Slug-Tongue-Diana (STD). But she would not stop demanding attention from Sutton’s team with regard to her shoes and feet during this episode. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Rinna wouldn't dare with the cast of Ratouille in her kitchen

BareHoarseBluetickcoonhound-size_restric

• LOL 5
On 7/10/2022 at 7:08 PM, Pi237 said:

Kyle doesn’t think Erika is more relaxed or more fun.  She’s just reveling in watching her embarrass herself. She never smiles wider than when someone richer than her takes a hit. 

This! Kyle is an energy vampire who drains to live. Kyle smiles widest when she is feeding and Erika's being 'lit' is an 8 course meal for her. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 7/7/2022 at 9:25 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I actually liked Rinna's outfit at Sutton's lunch, except for the stupid shoes. But the rest of it looked nice.

I hated the shoes and was distracted by how skinny Lisa is. Her outfit was skin tight and there wasn’t a bulge anywhere. I don’t know how she stays so thin in her late 50s. I’ve always been slender but after 50, I noticed everything slowly shifting. I gained weight in my middle. I am envious of Lisa’s flat stomach! Sigh. I have the same lifestyle and eating habit but can’t seem to get rid of the bulge. 

Being drunk was no excuse for Erika’s behavior. Garcelle is a class act in wanting to wait until Erika is sober before she talks to her. Imagine if a 50 year-old man had acted that way towards a 14 year-old girl. And Erika’s come-on to the older brother was also disgusting. The guy is married! She has no class. 

I cannot STAND Kyle. I used to be neutral on her but the last few seasons, it’s moved to dislike. She is horrible. Stop doing the drunken splits, Kyle. You’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe you should spend more time working on your marriage, because your hubby is clearly checked out. Why is he stoned all the time? Clock is ticking on infidelity rumors and/or their separation. And keep your grubby paws off Sutton!

I like Sutton and wish she would stop groveling. Diana is never going to like her. Who cares? She is awful and as a cast member, one and done.

Where is Kathy? I thought she was supposed to be a friend again this season. Someone remind me what happened to her. 

If there is any justice in Bravoland, Kyle, Erika, and Lisa will be gone after this season. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
On 7/12/2022 at 8:42 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

And what's that in between those duck lips waiting to pop out??  That lizard tongue! Ugh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

And what's that in between those duck lips waiting to pop out??  That lizard tongue! Ugh.

I can't wait for more of Diana's dark backstory to come out. She certainly has a fanbase in the RH subs. They think rainbows come out of her ass. 😂

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 1

I'm a little late to this party,  but I think Crystal's comment about monitoring her eating is because she's trying to make her eating disorder her storyline.  She needs something to talk about; nothing else seems to develop legs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

My take on the Erika "GTFO" comment:

After "hitting on" Garcelle's older son (gross display of writhing around and trashy filth out of its mouth) by Erika- she really thought she managed to make a sexy display of herself. When Jax came around shortly after, in her delusional/drunk/high/narcissistic state, she thought maybe Jax was told to go "check her out". Like a boys' recon mission. Erika was really in her head. She probably felt like the trash display she was and suddenly clicked like "no. I'm done with my performance for tonight." That's when she snapped to GTFO. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
On 7/15/2022 at 10:16 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I hated the shoes and was distracted by how skinny Lisa is. Her outfit was skin tight and there wasn’t a bulge anywhere. I don’t know how she stays so thin in her late 50s. I’ve always been slender but after 50, I noticed everything slowly shifting. I gained weight in my middle. I am envious of Lisa’s flat stomach! Sigh. I have the same lifestyle and eating habit but can’t seem to get rid of the bulge. 

Being drunk was no excuse for Erika’s behavior. Garcelle is a class act in wanting to wait until Erika is sober before she talks to her. Imagine if a 50 year-old man had acted that way towards a 14 year-old girl. And Erika’s come-on to the older brother was also disgusting. The guy is married! She has no class. 

I cannot STAND Kyle. I used to be neutral on her but the last few seasons, it’s moved to dislike. She is horrible. Stop doing the drunken splits, Kyle. You’re embarrassing yourself. Maybe you should spend more time working on your marriage, because your hubby is clearly checked out. Why is he stoned all the time? Clock is ticking on infidelity rumors and/or their separation. And keep your grubby paws off Sutton!

I like Sutton and wish she would stop groveling. Diana is never going to like her. Who cares? She is awful and as a cast member, one and done.

Where is Kathy? I thought she was supposed to be a friend again this season. Someone remind me what happened to her. 

If there is any justice in Bravoland, Kyle, Erika, and Lisa will be gone after this season. 

I don't think Kyle has changed at all.  I think the producers did generous editing of her.  She also doesn't have a Teddy or LVP to make her look better/softer.  She can exit after this season with Rinna, Diana, Erika. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

I am WAY behind on this season but who the actual eff does Kyle think she is??? Calling into question whether Sutton has had miscarriages, then putting her hands on Sutton and forcefully turning Sutton to have Sutton face Kyle. WTF?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3