Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Who Gon Check on Me, Boo?

• Start Topic

Sheree and Marlo question if Kandi has been a good friend. Drew and Sanya fall out over another rescinded invitation. Kenya and Sheree hash out their issues. Marlo has a tough phone call with one of her family members that leaves her and the boys in an emotional state.

Airdate: 06/19/2022

• Love 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

13 years and this damn clothing line ain’t happened tho 13 freaking years it’s been coming lol 

How dreadful.

———

but seriously hopefully she can make it succeed

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Why are Drew and Sanya are so mad at each other?  

I think each feels threatened by the other one. 🙁

The show is kinda slow right now.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Fake story line.

Sanya couldn't even find a proper reason for fighting with Drew. It's typical new HW behavior: attacking a newer, weaker HW (Drew in this case), or an established one (like Heather Dubrow on OC), and flattering, and becoming an ally of a more powerful, established one (Kandi, Kenya in this case). Sanya uninvited Drew from her event because she is not "important". 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

13 years and this damn clothing line ain’t happened tho 13 freaking years it’s been coming lol 

The fashion show with no fashions. 

3 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

How dreadful.

———

but seriously hopefully she can make it succeed

Aw, I miss Dwight!

Joggers. September, spring, summer. Lol!

Really though, Sheree's body & skin & hair are The Truth! I think she's one of the most naturally radiant Housewives of any series. Maybe she's had breast implants & uses a few hair extentions. Her Elvira talking head is horrible because she's concealing instead of revealing her natural beauty. It's not too late for her to monetize her health, fitness & skincare. I hope she finally gets it together. She has an audience waiting.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Axie said:

Damn.  That last scene with Marlo was heartbreaking.

It truly was.... 💔💔💔

Her sister's been incarcerated all this time behind a minor traffic infraction!? But, when she appears in court, her mental health issues overshadow everything & she gets thrown back in the clink!!? It sounds like her sister is being punished for being mentally ill--- which is NOT a crime!!!! Just a disgrace!!! Can the court system not release her into Marlo's custody? Marlo's got money; she would make sure her sister had the best of care. To me, this is as important as Porsha with the Black Lives Matter movement... A time when this silly show became more important. Justice for Marlo's sister! 

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

The issue is complicated. Marlo's sister may refuse the help being offered... but, she does not belong in jail...

• Love 14

Kenya is my favorite Housewife this season! To quote Marlo: "That bitch skinny as hell!" 🤣 After her breast reduction & turn on Dancing with the Stars. Her natural Kenya-Moore-Haircare 🥁🥁🥁  hair looks gorgeous when she's not wearing those horrible wigs. Lol! I loved how she shaded her own wigs! She's a single mom--- hey, maybe slapping on a wig gives her an extra hour or 2 of sleep or time with Brooklyn. I was fascinated to hear her struggles getting samples & bottles & product into Walmart during the pandemic. Like, her company is amazingly successful, but it still takes work.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

No shade on Kenya but wasn't wasn't it all her own hair in the early seasons. I thought that was her thing and she did some kind of "test" at some point to show that it was her hair.

It seems that even when she isn't wearing the bad wigs her hair has very obvious hair extensions.

• Love 7

Can't believe I agree with Kenya's criticism of Marlo's snottiness about the clothes from Kandi. It's nice for Marlo to treat the girls, but why is she implying they are entitled to the best of material goods? Millions of kids, not in foster homes, don't get the "best" clothes or 5 star meals. I swear she just grooming a new round of sugar babies.

I don't know how appropriate Kandi's clothes would be for the girls, but it's ironic that Marlo turned up nose up at Kandi's used clothes, yet "Le'Archive" rents out Marlo's used clothes. 

Funky Dineva had an interesting video about Marlo's trashing of Kandi last week and the fakeness of the reality tv universe. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18

It always annoys me when a housewife shouts out their accomplishments in this case the gold medals. It’s like yeah but now you’re just a real housewife like the person you are yelling at. Not that Drew handled it any better. It’s not entertaining and it’s making me dislike Sanya.

A donation of gently used clothing is nothing to put down. That was over the top snobby of Marlo.

How funny we are still discussing She by Sheree. I’d forgotten about her stammering over the joggers at an old reunion. I think she should start her own workout sessions called Shredding with Sheree. 

What’s happening to Marlos sister sounds terrible. Hope she gets some help she needs.

• Love 8

In terms of "used" clothing I do understand both points of view.

I think Marlo is projecting her own experiences of rejection as being personified in the clothing and toys she received. I would imagine that the quality of the clothing was poor and it was probably presented in a very impersonal manner - perhaps handed to her in a bag without having any impact in terms of choices.

However there are many organizations that rely on providing quality used clothing to women and girls in a non-insulting manner. There are organizations that provide prom dresses which have the dresses on racks and so it is like shopping for the girls as they are permitted to try on and select dresses. There are organizations that solicit stylish clothing for women to be able to return to work or go on job interviews and the clothing must be in good condition - current styles and the women are allowed to select their wardrobe.

• Love 14
On 6/16/2022 at 8:48 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 06/19/2022

Marlo also has serious mental health issues , just like her sister.  Marlo truly belongs in counseling and therapy to try and overcome her underlying anger issues.  She has a vile mouth and fits of rage that surface because she's insecure, the loudest voice in the room is always the most insecure .  It's the let me hurt you before you can hurt me syndrome.  She doesn't have it in her to be a genuine friend to anyone . Truly sad.  

• Like 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Can't believe I agree with Kenya's criticism of Marlo's snottiness about the clothes from Kandi. It's nice for Marlo to treat the girls, but why is she implying they are entitled to the best of material goods? Millions of kids, not in foster homes, don't get the "best" clothes or 5 star meals. I swear she just grooming a new round of sugar babies.

I don't know how appropriate Kandi's clothes would be for the girls, but it's ironic that Marlo turned up nose up at Kandi's used clothes, yet "Le'Archive" rents out Marlo's used clothes. 

Funky Dineva had an interesting video about Marlo's trashing of Kandi last week and the fakeness of the reality tv universe. 

I think it was more the fact that Kandi wasn’t trying to be nasty the way Marlo was trying to make her seem.. how dare she offer to donate “used” clothes.. that’s what Kenya was pointing out .. at least Kandi was attempting to help why dog her on that? At least she reached out and wanted to donate god what a bitch right? You are a charity and you turn your nose up and try to dog someone on a National television show at someone wanting to help? That’s just fucked up 

9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:
Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

That was just crazy of Marlo, she doing way too much . Her own insecurities always take center stage.  

12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think it was more the fact that Kandi wasn’t trying to be nasty the way Marlo was trying to make her seem.. how dare she offer to donate “used” clothes.. that’s what Kenya was pointing out .. at least Kandi was attempting to help why dog her on that? At least she reached out and wanted to donate god what a bitch right? You are a charity and you turn your nose up and try to dog someone on a National television show at someone wanting to help? That’s just fucked up 

Her own insecurities, she always thinking of herself, that was clearly about her , not the girls.  

Edited by byrd
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

I no more believe in Marlo's magical transformation into a caring human being than I did Porsha's. If you know your sister might not be thinking rationally when you call her, first, take the call in a private place and second, leave the boys out of it until you know how the call is going to go. What I could find online indicates that her sister's situation isn't uncommon, which is sad, but that call felt like Marlo was mining it for storyline.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Sheree's "life coach" really tell Sheree she was just a fantasy for Tyrone to jack off to every night?

He absolutely did, just before implying that since Tyrone now has physical access to women he would go looking for something better.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

It truly was.... 💔💔💔

Her sister's been incarcerated all this time behind a minor traffic infraction!? But, when she appears in court, her mental health issues overshadow everything & she gets thrown back in the clink!!? It sounds like her sister is being punished for being mentally ill--- which is NOT a crime!!!! Just a disgrace!!! Can the court system not release her into Marlo's custody? Marlo's got money; she would make sure her sister had the best of care. To me, this is as important as Porsha with the Black Lives Matter movement... A time when this silly show became more important. Justice for Marlo's sister! 

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

The issue is complicated. Marlo's sister may refuse the help being offered... but, she does not belong in jail...

The justice system is not just. It makes me sick, the more I learn about it.

• Love 3

Oh lord, not a resurrection of  “She” by she can’t pay. That plane is never getting off the ground. Chile, just let it go!

Marlo- theres a difference between a hand me down bag of goodwill clothes and a bag of names brands I can’t afford. I can’t with the uppityness masquerading as charity -_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Drew just does this whole playing dumb act that is so annoying. I wish her and her loser abusive husband would fuck off. Drew is trying to use Ralph’s gaslighting techniques in her fights with her friends too.

Sanya is annoying too and kind of try hard and why does it seem like her accent comes and goes.

Joyce please fuck off no one wants to hear your bitch ass voice or stupid useless opinions.

Sheree is a joke. Please she knows what’s up with Tyrone. She’s however old and I’m supposed to feel bad she’s letting this shit happen still. The business is also never happening. It’s been over a decade if she was gonna make it happen then she would’ve done it like 12 years ago. 

Marlo and her no hand me downs? Dumb. I don’t think Kandi was going to give her ripped stained clothes lol. I probably couldn’t even afford a couple items of Kandi’s clothes. What a bad way to run a charity.

Marlo being obsessed with trying to prove Kenya was not sick is really annoying. Pick another storyline Marlo. Kenya actually did seem kind of sick. Marlos hair looks ridiculous that long. Might’ve been a mistake giving Marlo a peach.

Overall tho boring episode. Had to FF some stuff.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Talk about dredging up old storylines! Sheree got nothing going on. I don't even know what Drew and Sanya are fighting about. This season is a dreadful bore. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

I no more believe in Marlo's magical transformation into a caring human being than I did Porsha's. If you know your sister might not be thinking rationally when you call her, first, take the call in a private place and second, leave the boys out of it until you know how the call is going to go. What I could find online indicates that her sister's situation isn't uncommon, which is sad, but that call felt like Marlo was mining it for storyline.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Talk about dredging up old storylines! Sheree got nothing going on. I don't even know what Drew and Sanya are fighting about. This season is a dreadful bore. 

I thought it was terrible putting those boys on tv with the hopes of filming them talking to their mother. 

Tired of Marlo and Sheree trying to take down Kandi.  She works more and has more than the other two combined.  She doesn't flaunt brands.  She tried to donate the clothes that Marlo turned her nose up at. Clothes that while used, were probably barely worn. And probably some still had tags on them if truth be told.  Then Sheree all mad because Kandi did not rush to the phone after what happened with her jailbird.  If someone I was marginal friends at called me out of the blue, I would think it was to listen to the gossip of what happened and not to offer support. 

• Like 2
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

It truly was.... 💔💔💔

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I doubt that the sister has been incarcerated for years because of a traffic infraction. While the criminal justice system is flawed they don't hold people for years on a traffic offense unless it is a DUI in which someone was seriously hurt or killed. 

This isn't a question of inequities in the system for poor people who can't afford bail because Marlo would have had the resources to bail her out

This would be especially true since Marlo would be able to provide a good attorney to maneuver the system.

I don't know of any place in which someone can be held against their will because of mental health issues or even drug abuse. One can provide a "carrot" by offering rehabilitation instead of prison time for first offenders on a possession charge but one of the major issues of mental health is that it is extremely hard to *force* people to get treatment for mental health after they turn 18 because the test is whether the person present an *immediate* threat to himself or others. In California you can get what is called a 5150 which is a 72 hour psychiatric hold but in my experience they often aren't held that long. 

I suspect there is a back story that Marlo didn't want to get into - the boys have now been living with her for about 3 years. I couldn't find any information on the sister's current situation but there was a record of her arrest except that she is hospitalized for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder but as I wrote there has to be more to it because there isn't that kind of compulsory long term institutionalization in the US anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 6/19/2022 at 8:57 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

They are competing for the same spot. I doubt if both of them will get a peach next season.

22 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Kenya is my favorite Housewife this season! To quote Marlo: "That bitch skinny as hell!" 🤣 After her breast reduction & turn on Dancing with the Stars. Her natural Kenya-Moore-Haircare 🥁🥁🥁  hair looks gorgeous when she's not wearing those horrible wigs. Lol! I loved how she shaded her own wigs! She's a single mom--- hey, maybe slapping on a wig gives her an extra hour or 2 of sleep or time with Brooklyn. I was fascinated to hear her struggles getting samples & bottles & product into Walmart during the pandemic. Like, her company is amazingly successful, but it still takes work.

Kenya does really look gorgeous and her style has mostly been on point this season. I just hope the weight she lost was happy weight and not crying over her piece of shit ex. She just seems really sad this season.

16 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Marlo is the personification of 'hood rich". Those designer labels do not give her the class and sophistication that she desires.

I kind of wonder if her charity is a front for her to get designer clothes for foster girls and then use them as part of her designer clothes renting business?  I mean there are not a lot of women who can wear Marlo's size.

Oh lord, not a resurrection of  “She” by she can’t pay.

I'm dead. You just killed me...too damn funny.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

While she should have softened her response, I understand Marlo’s point. It’s a special thing to be able to have and wear NEW clothes. That’s not an experience that enough children have, unfortunately. And I don’t think it’s about the labels for Marlo. It seemed like it was more about letting girls know that they are worthy of new items. But hell, even if it was about labels, so what? How fun and special would it be to receive designer clothes? 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Joyce please fuck off no one wants to hear your bitch ass voice or stupid useless opinions.

Especially talking about your cobweb-riddled vagina.  🤮

Edited by swankie
Word correction.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5

But hell, even if it was about labels, so what? How fun and special would it be to receive designer clothes? 

Yeah it would be but no need to act like getting used clothing is going to scar these girls for life because they had to wear hand-me-downs.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, skyedeveraux said:

Oh lord, not a resurrection of  “She” by she can’t pay.

🔥 I think this is the issue.  She spent so much on that house, lost her peach, and probably didn’t have the capital to start if she wanted to do something of quality and not just slap her name on something besides yoga mats and water bottles.  I agree, she needs to play to her strengths literally.  As a woman of a certain age, hell any age, she gorgeous with a great body.

Yeah, not a good thing to bring the boys on tv for that call or not pre-screen before including the boys.

I’m looking for pigs flying because I like Kenya this season.  What is wrong with me?

Can’t wait to see Drop it With Drew implode next week.  Again, someone with other talents getting involved in a business she has no business doing.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I was thinking Marlo wasn't telling the whole truth about her sister but after reading this article, Mentally ill inmates languish in local jails, I'm not so sure. The article is long, but may be worth a look if you're interested, since Marlo will probably keep milking the situation. Here are a couple of quotes.

Once in jail, even on petty charges, some inmates get caught in limbo either because they slip through the cracks or aren't mentally competent enough to enter a plea or stand trial.

"People being here for more than a year on misdemeanors happens," said Brickhouse, the medical director at the DeKalb County jail. "I have a patient who got arrested for no driver's license and no insurance —- two misdemeanors —- and she has been here more than a month. The jail offered her a signature bond, but she refused to sign the bond. She refused to go to court, so she ended up being held in contempt of court. She doesn't think she has a mental illness. I have to figure out how to get her out legally. She is not competent to go to trial. You can begin to see how this thing mushrooms."

Gwinnett County Jail commander, Lt. Col. Don Pinkard, cited several examples of people with schizophrenia currently in the jail who are in legal limbo because they refuse treatment, including a 32-year-old woman who has been in jail for more than a year on a misdemeanor assault, her sixth arrest since 2007, and a 46-year-old woman with schizo-affective disorder, who was booked with aggravated stalking in 2009 —- her third arrest since 2006.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Momager said:

While she should have softened her response, I understand Marlo’s point. It’s a special thing to be able to have and wear NEW clothes. That’s not an experience that enough children have, unfortunately. And I don’t think it’s about the labels for Marlo. It seemed like it was more about letting girls know that they are worthy of new items. But hell, even if it was about labels, so what? How fun and special would it be to receive designer clothes? 

I think it also depends on economics and how she is using funding.

I do agree that getting "new" is special. On the other hand, there is stylish new clothing that is relatively inexpensive and so does it make more sense to use $1000 to buy new "teenage" clothing of the kind that most middle class girls are wearing or solicit very high end expensive clothing. It wasn't clear exactly what kind of clothing was being solicited but I doubt that Fendi or Gucci are going away large numbers of their $1000 t-shirts.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah it would be but no need to act like getting used clothing is going to scar these girls for life because they had to wear hand-me-downs.

If Marlo was thinking she would take those clothes, put them on Ebay or something, label them Kandi's and use the money to buy brand new clothes. She could get a premium is she marketed them correctly. In fact, get some from all the ladies and sell them on her own website. She would make a killing if they are designer and show worn buy the RH.

I don't think the girls would mind last years Versace anyway, Marlo is just being difficult for the show.

• Love 9

Is drug rehab what they are trying to get her into? cause that's what it sounds like .. if she takes the rehab then she won't be put in jail .... not taking the rehab you get jail time .. yes she might have mental issues but something else is going on here ..it has to be drug related for them to want her to do an inpatient rehab thing 

• Love 8
(edited)

It always annoys me when a housewife shouts out their accomplishments in this case the gold medals. It’s like yeah but now you’re just a real housewife like the person you are yelling at. Not that Drew handled it any better. It’s not entertaining and it’s making me dislike Sanya.

When Sanya came out with "I'm a four-time Olympic goal medalist!," it was giving Kurt Angle. Back in my WWF watching days, Kurt Angle was an Olympic gold medalist as well, and he never let you forget it. At least Kurt was harping on his wins as part of his character. Sanya's just doing the most. 

I don't know why Marlo has such a raging hard-on of dislike for Kandi. I get that secondhand clothes trigger her because of her foster care experiences, but going on as if Kandi pulled a Marion Brook from The Gilded Age and gifted Marlo old shoes is too much.

Sheree is lazy AF. That's why She by Sheree never popped off. She's also always a day late and a dollar short. She could've branded TF out of "Who gon' check me, boo?" But she waited 2 years or so to put it on a T-shirt for some charity event. 

Love her or hate her, this is why *Bethenny will always be the most financially successful housewife who started a business on the show. Skinnygirl was her livelihood. It wasn't a side hustle.  Kenya's business sounds a little side hustle-y to me as well. I hear her on the supply chain issues, but it sounded as if she wasn't staying on top of things, either. 

*Besides Kandi. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

When Sanya came out with "I'm a four-time Olympic goal medalist!," it was giving Kurt Angle. Back in my WWF watching days, Kurt Angle was an Olympic gold medalist as well, and he never let you forget it. At least Kurt was harping on his wins as part of his character. Sanya's just doing the most. 

I don't know why Marlo has such a raging hard-on of dislike for Kandi. I get that secondhand clothes trigger her because of her foster care experiences, but going on as if Kandi pulled a Marion Brook from The Gilded Age and gifted Marlo old shoes, is too much.

Sheree is lazy AF. That's why She by Sheree never popped off. She's also always a day late and a dollar short. She could've branded TF out of "Who gon' check me, boo?" But she waited 2 years or so to put it on a T-shirt for some charity event. 

Love her or hate her, this is why *Bethenny will always be the most financially successful housewife who started a business on the show. Skinnygirl was her livelihood. It wasn't a side hustle.  Kenya's business sounds a little side hustle-y to me as well. I hear her on the supply chain issues, but it sounded as if she wasn't staying on top of things, either. 

*Besides Kandi. 

It was funny listening to Sheree and Kenya commiserate about business. Kenya knows Sheree is full of crap, but she engaged in that conservation as though Sheree was doing more than just throwing around buzz words.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Yes, I thought Marlo was an ass to react the way she did with Kandi, who was only trying do do something nice. Why on earth is Marlo taking these young ladies to 5 star restaurants? I am sure they would be just as happy to go to Outback. The cost of 1 dinner at a 5 star, she could have fed 3 people. Also, if she is so passionate about new clothing why not do something like the poster above stated, sell on Poshmark and take the proceeds and buy them cloths

• Like 1
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yes, I thought Marlo was an ass to react the way she did with Kandi, who was only trying do do something nice. Why on earth is Marlo taking these young ladies to 5 star restaurants? I am sure they would be just as happy to go to Outback. The cost of 1 dinner at a 5 star, she could have fed 3 people. Also, if she is so passionate about new clothing why not do something like the poster above stated, sell on Poshmark and take the proceeds and buy them cloths

Why not take them to 5 star restaurants, though? I have a couple of kids and once or twice a year (pre-pandemic), we would go to super fancy restaurants just because it’s a special treat. And we don’t know that Marlo isn’t selling her clothes and donating that money to the charity - at least, I don’t know that. I know I sound like a Marlo apologist and most of the time I think she’s terrible (like when she was so rude to Kandi about the clothes), but I’m giving her a break on wanting to make kids in foster care feel extra special. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I don't know why Marlo has such a raging hard-on of dislike for Kandi. I get that secondhand clothes trigger her because of her foster care experiences, but going on as if Kandi pulled a Marion Brook from The Gilded Age and gifted Marlo old shoes, is too much.

I love this reference and knew what you meant immediately.  That doesn't happen too much for me. 😁

• Love 5
On 6/20/2022 at 9:00 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Not only that, Marlo's erroneously spelled "Le'Archive" is a business that rents used clothes.  On Kandi's YouTube she does a series called "Speak On It" in which she conducts interviews or recaps shows she's on.  The clothing she was going go donate was luxury brand Alice and Olivia.  Blouses, for example, start at approx $250 - $350.  How dare Marlo act nasty about someone wanting to donate gently worn high end clothes to girls who can't afford it and will grow up probably not spending that much for clothes, yet her featured business on the show is about perpetually renting hand me downs for thousands?  Marlo just wants to try to make Kandi look bad at all costs but is making herself look ungrateful and stupid in the process.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
On 6/20/2022 at 10:06 PM, howiveaddict said:

I thought it was terrible putting those boys on tv with the hopes of filming them talking to their mother. 

See I didn't think there was ever any intent to show that conversation. The mother was in jail and on the line with her attorney who was trying to convince her to take a plea. Televising that would have removed the attorney client privilege. Even a day two public defender wouldn't have agreed to that. I think you were only ever going to get what we got - a ringing phone, the hello from Marlo followed by a black screen then Marlo narrating what happened in that call. 

And I don't think its horrible or manipulative. For better or worse, Marlo is showing something that a lot of families go through - the trouble trying to get a family member who has mental issues help once they have been caught up in the legal system. For all of her failings - and believe me, she's got plenty - I do think she is sincere about 1) wanting to make sure her nephews are well cared for and 2) trying to keep her family cycle of substance abuse/mental illness from negatively impacting another generation.

• Like 3
  • Love 10

Marlo just wants to try to make Kandi look bad at all costs but is making herself look ungrateful and stupid in the process.

Yup.

I wonder why Marlo is coming so hard for Kandi.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Just for the flip side, I used to be the office manager for a local chapter of Habitat for Humanity, and sometimes people would get PISSED that we didn't take used donations to use in house builds.  I would try to explain that they could donate to the ReUse store, which would benefit those houses, but we used all new stuff in every house.  It was an equity thing because you built houses in clusters to create community, and a good way to lose community is to give 4 houses brand new dishwashers and one a used dishwasher.  I once tried to tell this to a woman who wanted to donate her sink.  She had apparently just remodeled and didn't want to donate her old sink to the Ru-Use store, and told me I was being wasteful by insisting on putting in new sinks in the houses.  She kept debating me that I wasn't being a good steward by wasting money when she was offering me a perfectly good sink.  I kept it cool, but finally I was like, ma'am, how am I the one being wasteful when you apparently replaced a perfectly good sink?  She hung up on me.  Logic really upsets some people.

While I really have don't think it's important for these girls to have brand name designer clothes at ALL, I do think eating in 5 star restaurants will serve them well.  Sure they could eat Outback, nothing wrong with that either, but it's educational to learn how to move and behave in certain spaces. Eating in fancy places now will help them feel more comfortable in the future.  I fully support that portion of things.

• Applause 8
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, lasu said:

While I really have don't think it's important for these girls to have brand name designer clothes at ALL, I do think eating in 5 star restaurants will serve them well.  Sure they could eat Outback, nothing wrong with that either, but it's educational to learn how to move and behave in certain spaces. Eating in fancy places now will help them feel more comfortable in the future.  I fully support that portion of things.

My only thought about going to the 5 star restaurant is that you should have the same manners and behaviors no matter which level of dining you are having.  Marlo is just trying to be extra, I want to see receipts of those restaurants.

I am not sure why Marlo is turning her nose up at Kandi's gently worn once designer clothes, it's not like Marlo is getting Fendi to donate clothing to her charity.

Sheree has no real story line except the guy that lives in her phone.  She should make a play for the therapist that made the house call.

Sanya and her husband having the "I want a baby, I don't want a baby," conversation seems like it is for the show.

Do these HW's ever finish a meal before the screaming starts?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Do these HW's ever finish a meal before the screaming starts?

Well, we've seen Kandi keep on eating while the fight happens, so there is that...hell I probably would too.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, we've seen Kandi keep on eating while the fight happens, so there is that...hell I probably would too.

Hell yeah!  You could starve to death waiting for the fighting to stop.  Kandi’s all about the food.  She’s not starving for these fools.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yup.

I wonder why Marlo is coming so hard for Kandi.

To try to solidify herself as a peach holder.  It is stupid to me to burn a bridge with Kandi that could go beyond the show for moments on the show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think Marlo going hard at Kandi is very short-sighted.  If she turns her nose up at her clothing donation attempt, why would Kandi think making a monetary donation to Marlo's charity any different?  Marlo may keep the peach but she's really probably hurting herself in the long run.

And Sheree?  She's just going along with Marlo because she's DUMB and LAZY!!  The whole "She by she can't pay" is just waayyyyy out in left field by now!  HOW is this STILL her story??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7