Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: There's Sutton about Crystal

• Start Topic

(edited)

Is Sutton going to be called to the carpet to be forced to apologize to these harpies every episode?  Has that been every episode this season so far?

God, Diana is a snob and a half.  It's going to be extremely hard for me to stomach if I keep watching.

The money is wasted on Diana.  She just wears black!    Nothing she wears looks that great!

I think Dorit got another lip job recently.  Lisa clearly did (I almost called her Billie.  I was raised on DOOL.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

Well, the gang up on Sutton is in full effect.  I think Sutton brings some of this on herself, with her insensitive comments, but she is more than willing to apologize and try to explain her thinking.  But, for everyone, except Garcelle and maybe Crystal, to criticize and berate Sutton at every opportunity must feel pretty awful.  And, that is apparently the thanks she gets for spending $11,000 on a charity dinner for Lisa and Harry... 

• Love 22
(edited)

Diana:  Can I say something?  I've been quietly observing, and I know who the top dogs are.  I'm going to get in with them, and bully the weak.  Am I doing well?

Kyle and Dorit:  Yes.

I wish Crystal could explain herself better.  I understood her point completely.  You can't tell Sutton she wasn't feeling empathetic because that's in her own head .  You can't tell Crystal she wasn't feeling violated because that's in her own head.  And yet, that's what Kyle does.  Kyle is so good at screaming at people until they are too confused to articulate themselves.

I can't wait until it comes out what really happened.   

Crystal and Garcelle looked gorgeous though.

Watching this shit makes me feel so uncomfortable.  I obviously have an addiction problem to this show.  I have to do something, get addicted to something else LOL.

Dorit:  (SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS) "I care about yoU!!!  DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT"

At least Diana had the assertiveness to peace out at the right time.  I do like that.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14

Last week, "everyone" was loving Diana, but this week since she called out Sutton, the tables have turned.  🙄

I think Crystal's point was that when Sutton did something Crystal took offense to, they all wanted to give Sutton the benefit of the doubt and dismiss Crystal, but now that Sutton has offended them, they are like dogs with bones.

This season is so messy.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Axie said:

Sutton must really want to be on this show because there’s no way I would put up with this shit if I had her money.  Hell, I wouldn’t put up with it under any circumstances.   Kyle is really being a bitch.  What do you know about the truth being told, Erika?

Good.  Point.  You are so right.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kathy’s on WWHL, which I’m not watching. Is she a Friend Of this season? We need her and her butler to come back and save this shitshow.

I think that Kathy and Paris appearance was from last year. 

I'll spoiler tag spec of where Kathy might be in the early episodes but it's not really a BIG spoiler--just some media stuff.

Spoiler

Didn't she hold out for more money?  These episodes might be filming while she was in negotiations.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But isn't this the same person that is spending a ton of money digging out the basement so her husband can make a full golf swing?

I actually respect her for this one - it’s for her hub, and considering the fact that he’s the one bringing in the big dough, I think it’s cool that she seems to want him to be able to enjoy it.   I could be wrong, but that’s the feeling I’ve gotten when she’s talked about it on camera.  

• Love 17

That comment about not buying anything retail was awesome.  Extremely relatable.  Gifts are different.  Some people love to spoil but feel awkward spoiling themselves.  (I myself have no problem with it.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

The Fox force 5 or whatever don’t seem to realize how aggressive they are. I felt bad for Sutton even though I found her initial I’ve been putting out fires all day comment bizarre. She didn’t deserve the gang-up, and I don’t blame Crystal for having enough either. 

Garcelle is the best. I agree with the post about wanting a show with just those three and leaving the mean girls out. 

• Love 22
4 hours ago, janiema said:

I think Garcelle may be my all-time favorite Housewife. She stands up for herself and her friends. She calls out the stupidity. If a Garcelle had been added to RHONY instead of Eboni that franchise would have done better. Garcelle is the best.

TRUTH!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I wish Crystal could explain herself better.  I understood her point completely.  You can't tell Sutton she wasn't feeling empathetic because that's in her own head .  You can't tell Crystal she wasn't feeling violated because that's in her own head. 

100000%

• Love 6

Also, I assume this cast can't take an out of country vacay because of Erika?

From the previews

Spoiler

it looks like they will be visiting Mexico this season.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Last week, "everyone" was loving Diana, but this week since she called out Sutton, the tables have turned.  🙄

I

it might be the fact she made a generalized statement like she had been around these girls and Sutton more then 5secs at a dinner.. I mean that’s a bold statement for a woman who has only been told one side of a story to make especially when she was just caught in a lie for something as stupid as what her sign is to say someone is a liar and uncareful with her words .. I’m just throwing that out there 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 20
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wasn’t Shahida the one doing all of the work the last time Kyle ventured into the World O’Fashion? 

And is Rinna missing her pants?

Those Caftans that Kyle likes to wear, that was the last thing they did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Erika is not earning her paycheck this year. Also, I assume this cast can't take an out of country vacay because of Erika?

Just leave the repulsive bitch and her skeevy "creative director" at home.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Okay, I read here that Erika’s Burberry jumpsuit was ugly. But that still didn’t prepare me for that hideous schmatta.

Ugly colors. Ugly flowers. 

On an ugly person.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Axie said:

You know what might help Dorito heal?  Maybe not talking about the break in every minute of everyday.

I’m glad Dorit’s getting professional help for it, what with her chest pains, anxiety, and sleeplessness. The last thing she needs is Concern Troll Kyle wringing hands and making her the weapon of choice as Kyle goes after almost everybody else in that group to assert dominance. I’m half wondering if Kyle isn’t jealous of all the attention Dorit’s gotten.

Add me to the long list of people who can’t stand Kyle. Bossy, judgmental mean girl.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

As it appears the season may be a gang up on Sutton, I am remembering the RHONY season when Dorinda and some of the others bullied Tinsley Mortimer.  Tinsley wasn’t even a very interesting cast member but it’s human nature to root for the underdog and that’s what the watchers did.  

I’ve realize why Kyle brought her dogs, they would eat all the leftover food on the plates and she won’t need a cleanup team in the morning.

Dorinda was a dead-on-her-ass mean drunk. What’s happening to Sutton is just intentionally mean. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

it might be the fact she made a generalized statement like she had been around these girls and Sutton more then 5secs at a dinner.. I mean that’s a bold statement for a woman who has only been told one side of a story to make especially when she was just caught in a lie for something as stupid as what her sign is to say someone is a liar and uncareful with her words .. I’m just throwing that out there 

Exactly.

I'm not a Diana fan. In another thread, I referred to her (basically) as a Eurotrash golddigger.

Word is she is/was a Hollywood madam. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Agree with all the above that this episode was worth it just for Kyle's dogs. 

I know Kyle deserves the hate she gets, but she does seem to be really caring for her dogs and love them, so that's something.

• Love 4
Just now, Lassus said:

Agree with all the above that this episode was worth it just for Kyle's dogs. 

I know Kyle deserves the hate she gets, but she does seem to be really caring for her dogs and love them, so that's something.

What it shows me is Kyle is to lazy to actually stick to the training she paid for the dogs to receive. She’s has no follow through. I have 3 labs and they would never be allowed to eat peoples food off peoples  plates or the counter. 

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

What it shows me is Kyle is to lazy to actually stick to the training she paid for the dogs to receive. She’s has no follow through. I have 3 labs and they would never be allowed to eat peoples food off peoples  plates or the counter. 

laugh oh guys dont mind that my dogs are slobbering all over things its ok go eat ....

NO 

• Love 11
(edited)
20 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

There are also kitten videos to scowl at on the internet.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 7
18 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

Just coming here to say this…who would be cool with dogs slobbering in their food, sitting on their laps, or seeing them on counters?

I’m a dog lover till my dying day, but like with kids, I expect good behavior.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Why should it matter that much to Kyle whether someone Dorit's not even close to didn't fall down weeping over the terrible news? 

Because Kyle is too stupid to think of something else to talk about.

Also, she thinks she's so clever pandering to the producers. She thinks they and Andy are her best friends.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Kyle and her untrained dogs only shows me I'm still not participating in the Pot Luck and I don't care how rich you are.  If your dogs can't be trusted to NOT eat off guests plate and countertops then put them away when food and guests are over.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Also, she thinks she's so clever pandering to the producers. She thinks they and Andy are her best friends.

How did that work out for Vicki Gunvalson? Andy got tired of her ass really quick when she started to take OC ownership.

I think it’s time to rotate Kyle OUT.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

From the previews

Hide contents

it looks like they will be visiting Mexico this season.

She hasn't been charged with a crime. I don't think they can stop her from traveling. What I want to know is why she keeps saying everything is resolved and all the things Sutton said about her last year have been proven false. WTH is her game? Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it? Or did I miss a major story? The money was stolen. Erika may, or may not, have known about the theft. A bunch of the money ended up in her Corporation and was spent on her. She totally does not give one f#@k about the victims. She lied repeatedly last year about accidents, head injuries, Tom never cheated, but he did, he was mean to her but called her every day to beg her to come back. Yada, Yada. But it's all resolved? Alrighty then. 

32 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Kyle has always, always been a shit stirrer. She won't let it go. Vile Kyle.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

alright Kathy for nailing the hypocrisy of the girls 

My God, that is Kyle personified. Kathy nailed her own sister.

Is this what Erika gets away with this season? Purporting a false narrative of exoneration while popping up in the background to berate Sutton at every turn and make every argument about herself? GOD BLESS SUTTON for refusing to excuse that cow. The rest of them make me sick, kowtowing to the bully.

I don't buy Dorit's break-in storyline for a minute. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if she and Erika may have cooked it up together - it takes heat off EJ and gives boring old Dorito a massive sympathy ploy in addition to relevance. 

I think everyone was wrong last night - and vastly unlikeable. Kyle has decided Sutton doesn't meet her empathy scale, Erika continues to be disgusting, Rinna is an asshole enabler, Dorit is sucking up the attention, Crystal is a sensitive little flower who made no sense, Garcelle was needlessly stirring shit, Diana Jenkins SUCKS (this show needs an ally for Sutton, not a mouthpiece for Rinna or kiss-ass for Crystal), and Sutton has been ganged up on each and every episode. 

I really can't watch this anymore. Balance the scales or recast. I'm tired of Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, and especially Erika. They have a stranglehold on this city that's sucked the life out of it over the past 4 seasons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she can't afford to heat her own pool but can afford to keep Mikey? 

and a personal assistant. How can she afford that? I bet she's a bitch to work for.

• Love 15
(edited)
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Paying retail for a top or investing in the house I mean if you wanted to get down to it the house is a smarter choice 

Yes it is a better investment but she made it sound like she was so frugal but we all saw that Hermes bag that Kyle couldn't take her eyes off of and to me she is dressing on trend so don't tap your last years Prada pumps at me @Keywestclubkid, lol.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she can't afford to heat her own pool but can afford to keep Mikey? 

I think Mikey is *working* for free at this point since it gives him camera time. 

Unlike past seasons she doesn't seem to be shlepping the "glam squad" with her on trips and there didn't seem to be elaborate hair and makeup. 

I don't understand why anyone needs a "stylist" to advise them on what clothing to bring. I do understand how stylists work in terms of pulling together a look but if you have bought an outfit and have worn it presumably you know what to wear with it. And the outfits being worn by Erika at this point aren't particularly "styled" the way she used to style them. 

It is still not a great look for Erika but she has decided to remain completely defiant and tone deaf.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes it is a better investment but she made it sound like she was so frugal but we all saw that Hermes bag that Kyle couldn't take her eyes off of and to me she is dressing on trend so don't tap your last years Prada pumps at me @Keywestclubkid, lol.

LOL didn't she say she was gifted that bag from a friend ...cause RInna perked up at the reunion and said I want a friend like that :) 

giphy.gif

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think Mikey is *working* for free at this point since it gives him camera time. 

Unlike past seasons she doesn't seem to be shlepping the "glam squad" with her on trips and there didn't seem to be elaborate hair and makeup. 

I don't understand why anyone needs a "stylist" to advise them on what clothing to bring. I do understand how stylists work in terms of pulling together a look but if you have bought an outfit and have worn it presumably you know what to wear with it. And the outfits being worn by Erika at this point aren't particularly "styled" the way she used to style them. 

It is still not a great look for Erika but she has decided to remain completely defiant and tone deaf.

I understand using a stylist to get ready for a special event, but why in the hell does anyone need the services of a stylist on a daily basis? 

At some point, shouldn't you know how to dress yourself and have figured out what looks good and works for your body type?

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think Dorit got another lip job recently. 

It is part of her therapy for the break in, botox, lip fillers, new clothes, it is all part of therapy.

I think these women must have punch cards for the plastic surgeon's office, their 12th plumping is free.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I understand using a stylist to get ready for a special event, but why in the hell does anyone need the services of a stylist on a daily basis? 

At some point, shouldn't you know how to dress yourself and have figured out what looks good and works for your body type?

Status? One-upmanship? Inflated sense of self-importance? Poseurs?

I vote poseurs. But Erika’s glam squad with two racks of shitty clothes in her bungalow is just sad. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Status? One-upmanship? Inflated sense of self-importance? Poseurs?

I vote poseurs. But Erika’s glam squad with two racks of shitty clothes in her bungalow is just sad. 

Every time I see Erika in that pool house, it sends me. What a demotion.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3