Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: There's Sutton about Crystal

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

Icing on the cake was Kyle booking it out of the restaurant and running down the street like a spooked horse 🤣🤣

Say what you want about Kyle, but she's been part of some of the most iconic moments. 

VCZ2.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2022 at 6:39 AM, Starlight925 said:

This is too funny not to quote!  
"It's Expensive to Defend Me."    Love it!!!

Re:  Housewives of Dubai.  Can't find a thread on it.  Watched 1 episode, actually made myself sit through it, and promptly deleted all future DVR recordings.  Not a likable one in the bunch.  Caroline Stansbury was awful in "Ladies of London"; she's just as awful here.

Just a ton of overly done, Birkin-bag carrying insecure women.  Oh wait, that's RHBH.

There is a thread there now.  Though, it appears you may not be needing it in the future.  😉

Your post made me laugh!

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Say what you want about Kyle, but she's been part of some of the most iconic moments. 

VCZ2.gif

This will never not be hilarious to me!!   I'm grateful the camera operator was on-the-ball. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 8