Type keyword(s) to search

Diana Jenkins: Euro Accent Bingo

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Have we already discussed rumors that Diana was a madam and pimped out Hayden Panettiere? 

Back up.  Say what?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, TOL said:

Back up.  Say what?

I had not heard a thing before this. But I listened to the WWCL podcast. They said that there were all these blind items about Diana Jenkins working as a madam at some point. I think that they also said they kind of admired how she got in front of the stories, when they cast her on RHOBH, by addressing all of this on her Instagram. I was cooking while listening, so maybe I didn’t catch everything accurately.

https://meaww.com/amp/diana-jenkins-rhobh-denies-hollywood-madam-jeffrey-epstein-prostitution-rumors-instagram

https://jezebel.com/is-a-secret-celebrity-tattletale-actually-robert-downey-5892565/amp

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Have we already discussed rumors that Diana was a madam and pimped out Hayden Panettiere? 

This kind of tracks for me because I was trying to figure out how a woman who grew up poor in Bosnia snagged a wealthy English husband. The two wouldn't even have been running in the same circles, unless he was into the call girl scene, and fell for her (or something).

And now she's engaged to, and has a baby, with a guy who's young enough (really) to be her son. There's a lot of suspicious activity happening around this woman. The jokes write themselves. Lol.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

This kind of tracks for me because I was trying to figure out how a woman who grew up poor in Bosnia snagged a wealthy English husband. The two wouldn't even be running in the same circles, unless he was into the call girl scene, and fell for her (or something).

And now she's engaged to, and has a baby, with a guy who's young enough (really) to be her son. And the dude started out on Broadway? There's a lot of suspicious activity happening around this woman. The jokes write themselves. Lol.

I read that she met her older, rich husband at his gym after his divorce. If this is true, it was probably intentional on her part. She joined a gym at a posh area. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

The two wouldn't even have been running in the same circles, unless he was into the call girl scene, and fell for her (or something).

Diana mentioned being a Victoria's Secret model, or some other VS tie. It's established that VS trafficked some of the models.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Diana mentioned being a Victoria's Secret model, or some other VS tie. It's established that VS trafficked some of the models.

Have you ever listened to the Fallen Angel pod about VS?

The former CEO, Les Wexner, was close buddies with Jeffrey Epstein. Close enough that Epstein got a place near Wexner in Ohio.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

I was looking at Diana's IG and she's made a few posts about the Sutton bacon comment, and Dorit, Rinna, Erika, and Crystal are parked in the responses laughing their asses off. These responses are from a week ago.

Three of those women are trying their hardest, this season, to stay relevant.

As far as Kyle is concerned, she's posted comments on Sutton's IG, and they interact that way too.

Who knows what the friendships are off the show? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

I watched that bacon scene a couple of times, I didn’t hear Sutton say she’s a vegetarian just that she hadn’t eaten meat in a long time? Did I miss it, or do I just not care?  I’ve been thru phases where I don’t eat meat but then I just can’t take it anymore, I would never claim to be a vegetarian, though. 

I am really not liking Diana, I am also just really sick of everyone ganging up on Sutton. Our new “Willian” tries way too hard, it makes me question Crystal’s intentions as well buddying up to her. 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I watched that bacon scene a couple of times, I didn’t hear Sutton say she’s a vegetarian just that she hadn’t eaten meat in a long time? Did I miss it, or do I just not care?  I’ve been thru phases where I don’t eat meat but then I just can’t take it anymore, I would never claim to be a vegetarian, though. 

I don't remember Sutton saying she's a vegetarian either. I've been on the vegetarian wagon and have fallen off a couple of times.

For the most part, I stick to chicken and fish when there aren't veggie options, beyond sides. I try to stay from red meat because it messes up my GI tract. I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian, though. I'm guessing Sutton tries not to eat much meat.

I was listening to a podcast about the show. Someone mentioned that Diana seems obsessed with Sutton, and has been since her first episode. I don't know if I would use the word "obsessed," but her behavior is interesting.

• Love 11
(edited)

I am a true vegetarian, so I notice these types of conversations. I believe Sutton vaguely used the word "vegetarian," but made the joke about eating bacon.  Diana pounced.

Diana is trying to play Competitive Rich Ladies. Erika tried it, and we all see how that worked out.

ETA: It's funny that Diana and Sutton have served us some abominable, ill-fitting "fashion." I think they are tied for first place via Sutton's early D&G look and Diana's sad-rags-with-exposed-bra great-up.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 11
(edited)
21 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I am a true vegetarian, so I notice these types of conversations. I believe Sutton vaguely used the word "vegetarian," but made the joke about eating bacon.  Diana pounced.

Diana is trying to play Competitive Rich Ladies. Erika tried it, and we all see how that worked out.

Exactly. Diana seems to have had it in for Sutton since her first episode. I'm not sure whether she's going along with the others in the pile on (save for Garcelle), or if she jealous, or something. I can't tell with her. She's pretty surface. Diana acting as if she's never been poor before marrying her ex, or has never been in a store before, irritates me. She's a  slightly elevated, wealthier version of Erika. But they're both trash.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14
21 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't remember Sutton saying she's a vegetarian either. I've been on the vegetarian wagon and have fallen off a couple of times.

For the most part, I stick to chicken and fish when there aren't veggie options, beyond sides. I try to stay from red meat because it messes up my GI tract. I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian, though. I'm guessing Sutton tries not to eat much meat.

I was listening to a podcast about the show. Someone mentioned that Diana seems obsessed with Sutton, and has been since her first episode. I don't know if I would use the word "obsessed," but her behavior is interesting.

Thats what you called a flexatarian.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am not sure that this makes her a racist but it does make her a judgemental, tone deaf POS rude, obnoxious bigoted asshole.  Not really sure that is a downgrade from racist.  But lets see if Andy walks the walk on this. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

I am not sure that this makes her a racist but it does make her a judgemental, tone deaf POS rude, obnoxious bigoted asshole.  Not really sure that is a downgrade from racist.  But lets see if Andy walks the walk on this. 

It’s just funny cause she’s the one that says Sutton is “SLOPPY” with her words and that means she shouldn’t be trusted or whatever lol … girl we see you 

• Applause 5
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s just funny cause she’s the one that says Sutton is “SLOPPY” with her words and that means she shouldn’t be trusted or whatever lol … girl we see you 

It really is...

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yeah if that's how she talks, she has some nerve calling Sutton sloppy or clumsy and lecturing her on class. What she said absolutely sounded like she was putting down being black. The ONLY thing I could think of that wouldn't make this VERY offensively racist is if she meant it must be harder to be a black creator. Could we be missing messages in between?

5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Ohmystars! Welp, Bye, Felicia Diana! We hardly knew ye. Wonder when her apology tweet will go out and also what Crystal thinks of that dark and problematic comment.

I like the Kathy Hilton we've seen on the show, but we've all heard the rumors about stuff she's said. How is Crystal a-okay with Kathy and Diana but Sutton is so terrible? Does she hold Sutton to higher standards because she's not a Hilton or as in with the cool kids as Diana?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

The ONLY thing I could think of that wouldn't make this VERY offensively racist is if she meant it must be harder to be a black creator. Could we be missing messages in between?

This is what I'm waiting on her apology tweet for; more information. Have a feeling she's going to blame it on English not being her first language, though she's been in the US for many years, and has also traveled everywhere.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

This is what I'm waiting on her apology tweet for; more information. Have a feeling she's going to blame it on English not being her first language, though she's been in the US for many years, and has also traveled everywhere.

If I misspoke like that, I'd apologize and clear it up ASAP. I don't use social media. Has anyone checked her page to see if she clarified what she meant, or if she stands by it? It's already made it to YouTube. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yes,she posted an "apology" of sorts, but it was weak sauce. She claimed language issues, which after being in the States for as long as she has is no longer an excuse. She knew what she was saying the first time.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yes,she posted an "apology" of sorts, but it was weak sauce. She claimed language issues, which after being in the States for as long as she has is no longer an excuse. She knew what she was saying the first time.

Not just the States- she was in London/UK since, what? Her late teens? Early 20s?

• Love 12
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

HA! Called it. I could smell that non-apology/excuse a mile away. I thought she said she fled to London when she was 18? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Not just the States- she was in London/UK since, what? Her late teens? Early 20s?

That's even worse. I missed that part of her story (shows how much IDGAF about her), but that makes her excuse even that much weaker. She seems pretty fluent in English from what we've seen so far.

• Love 6

Found it. 

"@crystalkungminkoff woke me up screaming at me demanding to know what I meant by this comment. I assumed 'Black content creator' was a title referring to a page that would be focused on snarky content," she clarified. 

"I copied the term because I thought that's what it meant. I didn't realize it was referencing to you as a Black woman and a content creator."

"Please understand I am not from this country," Jenkins added. "I'm devastated that this was taken to mean something racially insensitive. I understand now why it was taken that was and that was never my intention. I am truly sorry."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But also, there are black people all over the world.  She knows what she was saying.  She didn’t think that black content creator had enough followers or clout to expose her.

I guess I’m not surprised, isn't she friends with Kathy Hilton?  Kathy is rumored to use the n-word.  Not surprised, as Paris definitely uses it, not just once, multiple times.  There is video.  Disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

But also, there are black people all over the world.  She knows what she was saying.  She didn’t think that black content creator had enough followers or clout to expose her.

I guess I’m not surprised, isn't she friends with Kathy Hilton?  Kathy is rumored to use the n-word.  Not surprised, as Paris definitely uses it, not just once, multiple times.  There is video.  Disgusting.

Kathy Hilton used an (anti) gay slur (too) in Aspen. She targeted Sutton’s assistant (or somebody from her team if it was not an assistant). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy Hilton used an (anti) gay slur (too) in Aspen. She targeted Sutton’s assistant (or somebody from her team if it was not an assistant). 

Per Sutton and her assistant this did not happen.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1

Diana states in her talking head segment that she was just trying to “help” Sutton. Yeah, sure.. and I’ve got a bridge I want to sell you. 
🤣😂 She says it with that straight face too. The same face she wears while talking about, or rather trying NOT to talk about her book.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Christ on a crutch 

The second she came onscreen, before I knew about the book, etc., something about her felt off (beyond the usual golddigger kind of crap). She read as "Erika before she lost a lot of her money."

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I hope not, because it's such a gross thing to do, and I do like Kathy.

21 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

It can be harder for some immigrants to learn English really well if they're busy working every single day, speak their first language at home, live in a bubble, etc. None of that is Diana. She was still very young when she started speaking English, has spoken it more than half of her life now, has married and had kids with two English-speaking men, and is a woman of immense means. It makes no sense for her to think it makes sense to use Black to mean snarky. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Slakkie said:

She allegedly had an altercation with a club employee after all, and she used homophobic and racist language. She stopped filming after that.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, JD5166 said:

I watched that bacon scene a couple of times, I didn’t hear Sutton say she’s a vegetarian just that she hadn’t eaten meat in a long time?

That’s what thought I heard also. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Snorting at Rinna's quote in ZettaK's link "We usually run the liars/narcissists off..."

They should put Erika and Rinna in a mirror-lined room and then have her say that.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I hate Jezebel, but this is interesting.. 
https://jezebel.com/who-is-diana-jenkins-really-1849130832

“She’s a master seducer,” Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon told W Magazine of Jenkins in a 2010 profile, whom Mellon also referred to as her “wingman.” “She’s extraordinarily beautiful, and you get kind of mesmerized by her. But when you’re in her clutches, it’s great. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in my life.”

“She’s like the pied-piper,” David Furnish, Elton John’s husband, echoed. “She’ll go to a club and find the coolest and most interesting people to hang with, and then everybody comes back to the boat, and she’ll have a DJ spinning, and the atmosphere just clicks. Suddenly there’s Bono, and there’s Sean Penn; there’s Julian Schnabel.”

How idiotic are celebrities?  

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I hate Jezebel, but this is interesting.. 
https://jezebel.com/who-is-diana-jenkins-really-1849130832

“She’s a master seducer,” Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon told W Magazine of Jenkins in a 2010 profile, whom Mellon also referred to as her “wingman.” “She’s extraordinarily beautiful, and you get kind of mesmerized by her. But when you’re in her clutches, it’s great. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in my life.”

“She’s like the pied-piper,” David Furnish, Elton John’s husband, echoed. “She’ll go to a club and find the coolest and most interesting people to hang with, and then everybody comes back to the boat, and she’ll have a DJ spinning, and the atmosphere just clicks. Suddenly there’s Bono, and there’s Sean Penn; there’s Julian Schnabel.”

How idiotic are celebrities?  

Are they even taking about the same Diana? She sure is boring and mean as hell on RHOBH! 😆 And good lort, celebrities are dumb as rocks. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Screenshot_20220707-000130_Reddit.jpg

This post from the RHOBH sub has me thinking too because I've felt that Diana doesn't have nearly as much going on as she would like us to believe. 

Screenshot_20220707-000752_Reddit~2.jpg

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 7/7/2022 at 1:02 AM, Surrealist said:

Screenshot_20220707-000130_Reddit.jpg

This post from the RHOBH sub has me thinking too because I've felt that Diana doesn't have nearly as much going on as she would like us to believe. 

Screenshot_20220707-000752_Reddit~2.jpg

HWs earn very little their first year (less than $100,000), and they might not return. She has to remain on the show for years to receive a decent amount. 

Selling one of her houses (I assume one of her most expensive ones, if not the most expensive) during an up market is a financially wise decision. She has a kid (and a boyfriend with no earning potential), so she is downsizing. She still owns many houses. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

HWs earn very little their first year (less than $100,000), and they might not return. She has to remain on the show for years to receive a decent amount. 

Selling one of her houses (I assume one of her most expensive ones, if not the most expensive) during an up market is a financially wise decision. She has a kid (and a boyfriend with no earning potential), so she is downsizing. She still owns many houses. 

This made me laugh because it's true.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 7