Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: There's Sutton about Crystal

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

So previews for next week episode 4 is the continuing saga of Dorit being held at gun point. Handwriting is on the wall folks or this season. Yes where is Kathy Hilton??

Kathy’s on WWHL, which I’m not watching. Is she a Friend Of this season? We need her and her butler to come back and save this shitshow.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I went from disliking Kyle last week to I think I hate her. Along with Rinna and Erika.

I think I started HATING Kyle a looooooooooong time ago!  Rinna's held the crown for me longer than anyone and Erika shot right up to the top of the list last year but Kyle??  She's been a snark magnet for quite a while.  She's just SO. RIDICULOUS.  Puke.  And hey peeps? WHERE IS KATHY when we need her??  Is she a one and done or what?

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Why is Kyle wearing a bathrobe at her store and Lisa really did forget her pants.

Oh, and Teddi - yes ugh and is she trying to morph into Kyle.

I actually thought Teddi was Kyle when they first showed her in the store- I am sure she would take that as a compliment...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

As it appears the season may be a gang up on Sutton, I am remembering the RHONY season when Dorinda and some of the others bullied Tinsley Mortimer.  Tinsley wasn’t even a very interesting cast member but it’s human nature to root for the underdog and that’s what the watchers did.  

I’ve realize why Kyle brought her dogs, they would eat all the leftover food on the plates and she won’t need a cleanup team in the morning.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, janiema said:

I would like at least a third of each episode to feature Sutton, Crystal and Garcelle doing rich lady stuff that is not something that most of us get to do. Let’s add Kathy to that mix too.

I like the way you think!  And if we could just have Rinna disappear for an episode or two, we'd have it made!!  I get the feeling we're in for it when they "reveal" that Lois has passed.  Rinna's gonna go HAM on the acting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, janiema said:

I would like at least a third of each episode to feature Sutton, Crystal and Garcelle doing rich lady stuff that is not something that most of us get to do. Let’s add Kathy to that mix too.

I would love this show. And it wouldn't be this kind of petty ass mess we're seeing each week.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s pointing out them being hypocritical… they are demanding someone NOT have the reaction they are having because that’s NOT the way the group feels like they should respond. It’s not the groups choice to pick someone’s reaction/response you don’t get to take a group vote and go No you weren’t really feeling that because that’s NOT how I felt 

Thank you! I was following along and then by the end of the episode, I thought, "Wait, what just happened?" Lol.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Thank you! I was following along and then by the end of the episode, I thought, "Wait, what just happened?" Lol.

Yea it got circular with Kyle then Dorit jumping in to gaslight with that’s not what we’re doing while simultaneously doing just that by telling Crystal she shouldn’t have the reaction she was having to them doing it .. lol I was like how do they not see this. 

1 minute ago, janiema said:

I can’t believe I am saying this but I am liking Paris Hilton.

The show of her getting married was actually good and super insightful in some aspects 

• Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Axie said:

You know what might help Dorito heal?  Maybe not talking about the break in every minute of everyday.

Editing I can’t sit here and defend Sutton’s reaction while dismissing Dorit’s … do I find it super ODD that she would leave her children hours after their life was threatened by men with guns .. yes I do however that could honestly be her reaction to keep things normal and moving … do I understand it NO but that’s how she reacted … now can I comment on how odd that reaction is to ME ..yes but I can’t tell her that it’s the wrong reaction to have had 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14

Is Dorit wearing a gold Bitcoin in her talking heads?

Cult Force Five more like it. Look up tactics used by cults to control people and invalidating someone's feelings is high on the list.

Kidding. Mostly.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I just love Garcelle, she is NOT going to fall for all of FFF's bullshit, and will not play the nasty FFF's games or be manipulated by them.

Hang in there Sutton, you have nothing wrong, keep refusing to play the FFF's games. Your apology to Dorit was real and I am glad she understood and accepted it. 

Kyle is a straight up shit stirring hipocritcal bitch.

Also love Chrystal calling the out the FFF's.

Get lost Erika. 

Diana has never shopped in a store before, bitch please.

Wish Rinna would have gone to the restroom and never returned, EVER!

Erika waving Rinna over to sit with her with that big shit eating grin has both Dorit and Kyle were going in on crystal ….

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, janiema said:

I can’t believe I am saying this but I am liking Paris Hilton.

I agree. I can see she is shy and find that endearing. I know she has some strikes against her for things she has said, but she seemed nice. Kathy came off a little fake for me.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Wish Rinna would have gone to the restroom and never returned, EVER!

There's a great old 70's flick with Cloris Leachman called Dying Room Only. Rinna could use that one.

Erika is not earning her paycheck this year. Also, I assume this cast can't take an out of country vacay because of Erika?

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I agree. I can see she is shy and find that endearing. I know she has some strikes against her for things she has said, but she seemed nice. Kathy came off a little fake for me.

I think Kathy is restrained rather than fake. Kim’s experience on the show may have been different if Kathy had been there to support her. As it turned out, Kim was just prey to someone who has big sister resentment issues. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, janiema said:

I think Kathy is restrained rather than fake. Kim’s experience on the show may have been different if Kathy had been there to support her. As it turned out, Kim was just prey to someone who has big sister resentment issues. 

Kim could have benefited from Kathy being there to speak up for her, however Kim was full blown addict in the past seasons lest we forget her indignant " good day to you" scene and climbing over the guardrail walk off into the woods.

• Love 11

This may be the stupidest group conversation in Housewives history; and think of how low THAT bar is.

Is it just me, or has Dorit just completely lost her accent in this episode?

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

I kind of love that Kyle is not only practical enough to keep (and wear) her Manolos but to announce it.  Full disclosure - my single pair of Manolo Blahniks is also from 2004 (an homage to Carrie Bradshaw - see screen name)  and if I still wore high heels I would still wear them.  😉

• Love 4

Can we throw Kyle out of her own house? I swear the only redeeming feature she has is her dogs. Dogs are smart, they know Rinna will only push the food around.

Is the coven pissed at Sutton for bringing the receipts proving she wasn’t lying about the table? Or are they upset that she had a genuine accepted apology that had to be rehashed? Or do they know if it gets settled quickly we have to talk about Erica’s increasingly tacky 80’s windbreaker wardrobe and shrieks of denials? Or Dorit’s increasingly convoluted ever changing break in story?

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Why is Kyle wearing a bathrobe at her store and Lisa really did forget her pants.

If you look around I think it's a bathrobe store.  Or maybe that was the last store.   

Wow, these women are really wearing quite the a collection of fugly crap. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I was enjoying this episode of watching rich ladies looking at clothes and smoozing until they had to bring up the gun to the head comment AGAIN. Thanks Kyle for stirring the pot and shooting off your big mouth. Dorito accepted Sutton’s apology and I thought it was over but no, Garcelle had to bring it up again at the house. Now we have to relive the Sutton/ Crystal drama from last season and then Erika has to bring up her Sutton drama from last season too.

I guess they can’t come up with any new storylines? And I hate that Diana had to critique Sutton when she was not around last season and doesn’t even know Sutton. I hate that everyone is ganging up on Sutton.

And Erika can STFU about not affording a ring and things are ‘grim’ when we were shown a room full of clothes and jewelry and her glam squad waiting on her. 
I love dogs, Kyle’s dogs live a charmed life,  stealing steak and helping themselves to the food on the counter. 

• Love 22

I love Kyle’s dogs.  I have a very difficult dog who has had extensive, expensive training to no avail, so, I appreciate watching her dogs, who probably also have been trained, behaving so badly.   It’s not just my dog!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Shahida does the work, Kyle gets the credit and most of the profit, probably.

Just like the runway show, Kyle waltzes in at the last minute, getting stressed out and anxious.  Maybe  she should involve herself in the days/months leading up to the opening if she wants everything to be a certain way.  

• Love 16