Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: There's Sutton about Crystal

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

God, I miss Denise, another one who got swarmed for literally being REAL.

The ragamuffin, according to Kyle. I much prefer her informal and down to earth style than Kyle jumping on every new trend

• Love 15
(edited)
19 minutes ago, amarante said:

Mrs. Tom Girardi obviously has zero sense of style. I mean anyone with the slightest bit of style sense could dress better with clothes from Target.

The various shots of Erika when she is "casual" and not dressed for the cameras are really terrible. 

image.thumb.jpeg.08cb40c38b68aba410f986db3c891336.jpeg

Honestly I can't stand her but this picture at least shows her looking like a human being and not a  caricature of an inflatable doll.  

Edited by tranquilidade
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Leaving WWHL

0f5dixrx8q091.jpg

Yikes!! I always wondered what the the back of the heads looked like when they pull all of the "hair" over their shoulders. Now we know. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that remembers that show (Chelsea was robbed!).

When all the girls kept getting mad cause she got to sit on the swing and sing KILLED me lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, amarante said:

Mrs. Tom Girardi obviously has zero sense of style. I mean anyone with the slightest bit of style sense could dress better with clothes from Target.

The various shots of Erika when she is "casual" and not dressed for the cameras are really terrible. 

Wait is he slipping her cash here? Lol that is EVERYTHING 

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have disliked him since in search of the next doll when the pussycat dolls had the reality show about replacing one of the girls and he was on there ... 

I especially hated that his approach to teaching choreography was just saying things like "Bam-bam-bam! Pop!" even though it wasn't really helping the ones who didn't have dance experience. It was clear then and now that Mikey's main talent is riding coattails to peripheral fame. Erika and Mikey deserve each other.

That said, the little I saw of the green outfit that Erika was leaning toward didn't look nearly as bad as the Mikey-approved outfit she ended up wearing.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Vanderboom said:

I especially hated that his approach to teaching choreography was just saying things like "Bam-bam-bam! Pop!" even though it wasn't really helping the ones who didn't have dance experience. It was clear then and now that Mikey's main talent is riding coattails to peripheral fame. Erika and Mikey deserve each other.

That said, the little I saw of the green outfit that Erika was leaning toward didn't look nearly as bad as the Mikey-approved outfit she ended up wearing.

I guess that’s why he is a stylist now and NOT a choreographer lol but he’s just as tacky as a stylist as he was with this pops 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I guess that’s why he is a stylist now and NOT a choreographer lol but he’s just as tacky as a stylist as he was with this pops 

I can’t take a single second of that guy - every time I watched an episode during which he ended up on my screen, I had that DVR remote in hand so fast it would make your head spin.  I could not tolerate the sight of him, the sound of him, the mere idea of him and his opportunistic, phony, obnoxious self.  

Now that I think about it, like attracts like - so the pairing of those two makes perfect sense! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I think there is a HUGE difference between Sutton and Erika in terms of their clothing.

Erika has no personal style at all.

Sutton loves fashion and while often her choices aren't the most flattering to her body shape it doesn't matter because she loves them. She doesn't dress in logos the way Dorito and Erika often do. I think Sutton realizes that she could theoretically make more figure flattering choices but essentially doesn't care because she is viewing the stuff as a form of self expression.

Left to her own personal sense of style Erika is either frumpy or completely shlumpy. Nothing about the way she dresses is particularly personal in the sense that she fell in love with something the way I imagine Sutton falls into love with specific stuff.

I agree with you.  When it comes to Sutton vs “Erika Jayne”, one is about self-expression and personal taste, and the other is about projecting an image.  

I can’t stand Dorit’s try-hard label-whore approach.  Reeks of desperation to me.  She’s not the only one who engages in that - Rinna’s also a repeat offender - but with Dorit, it’s every damn outfit.  At least we got a break during her brief prison yard sweatsuit minute - and the somber “widow-in-mourning” ensemble she’s been wearing in her confessionals as she laments the encounter with *gulp!* the bad guys. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mar said:

I’m sorry but Mikey just annoys me incredibly. “WE Haven’t worn this in years. WE haven’t worn this since Vegas.”

WE? WE?

how can she still afford him? And I love that they showed that old scene of her massive quantity of clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc. 😂

Maybe Mikey views Erika as his personal Barbie doll to dress up. I feel like I heard that somewhere, but maybe I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, amarante said:

Lisa wasn't a particularly "fashionable" woman nor were her hair and makeup stylized in the same way that Dorit and Erika do. Lisa just seemed like a "normal" rich lady.

Lisa had some pretty stuff and it was generally obviously expensive but I never got the sense that she was lived and died for fashion. She was much more into showcasing her decorating and gardening stuff - more of a lifestyle person rather than a fashionista type of image.

Denise - at least in my opinion - cultivated a kind of anti-fashion kind of image and I think it was partly because she wasn't invested in fashion and also because it was her "thing". Denise was such a natural beauty - she had that kind of beauty where she looked beautiful just rolling out of bed. I think both Erika and Dorit were relatively plain looking until they became surgically enhanced and they need their makeup and hair and "costumes" in order to prop themselves up. 

Lisa's style has always been very Dynasty, but it suits her. She looks like a Collins sister. 

Agree. Lisa is beautiful and feminine and loves beautiful things. I don't think we ever saw her without makeup, and I don't know if she blow-dries her own hair. (Kyle said once she has cast members who don't own blow dryers.) But she doesn't live to get dolled up the way Dorit does, and I don't think she uses makeup artists for day to day. I'm sure she's too busy running her businesses to spend a ton of time just getting ready.

Agree. The cast is definitely beautiful, but a lot of the others have completely different noses, lips, etc from when they were young. Denise was born with a perfect face and turns heads without a glam squad. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I see Trumps first wife, Ivana. 

I thought I was the only one. She looks more like Melania if you look at them all side by side (though really she doesn’t look like either) but every time I see her I think of Ivana. I think it’s the way she carries herself and the things she says. She and Ivana have a very similar vibe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

especially hated that his approach to teaching choreography was just saying things like "Bam-bam-bam! Pop!" even though it wasn't really helping the ones who didn't have dance experience. It was clear then and now that Mikey's main talent is riding coattails to peripheral fame. Erika and Mikey deserve each other.

OMG, Was he the one who taught her pat the Puss?😬🙄

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yikes!! I always wondered what the the back of the heads looked like when they pull all of the "hair" over their shoulders. Now we know. 

Yikes is right! And all those extensions give her a block head look.

If it were anyone else, I'd feel for them, but it's Erika who's probably half in the bag. So...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

What happened to the days when the RHOBH ladies would wear cute clothes? Erika's gold pattern outfit is probably one of the frumpiest, least flattering things I've ever seen. Granted I'm no high fashion expert but how does anyone look good wearing those clothes (aka "high fashion" pajamas)?

As much as Teddy has annoyed me, I did think her outfit looked really nice at the launch of the store.

Edited by sara1025
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, amarante said:

Bless him, it looks like he has cash in both of his small, arthritic hands. I wonder who gets that ball of cash?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she can't afford to heat her own pool but can afford to keep Mikey? 

Mikey must be REALLY inexpensive!!  The crapola he comes up with for Her Royal Hineyass seems to show that he's not worth much in the old $$ department.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, howivesforever said:

Exactly Sutton received no empathy from the ladies at all!

Yes to this.  Apparently, it is MUCH MORE HIDEOUS for Dorito to have been robbed because she didn't have her alarm activated than for Sutton's FATHER to have shot himself in the head in the house.  UGH!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

I thought the way Diana spoke about Sutton was both clumsy and hurtful.  

I would hazard a guess that Diana having a multitude of paid sycophants over many years has enlarged her ego to a point where she can nonchalantly discuss another woman’s character, including what she perceives to be flaws… in front of her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
(edited)

Diana was chomping when she was eating those french fries in the car. Also talking while eating, giving full view of the chewed food in her mouth.

Edited by SassyCat
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yep. It looks like a rats nest.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

And the LIP LICKING!  The constant lip licking, allll around the lips.  ((shudder))

Check out the Instagram link I posted a few messages before yours

• LOL 4
38 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yes to this.  Apparently, it is MUCH MORE HIDEOUS for Dorito to have been robbed because she didn't have her alarm activated than for Sutton's FATHER to have shot himself in the head in the house.  UGH!

A few days before Christmas.

• Love 1

Seems to me that since Sutton, Garcelle, Kathy, and Crystal were far more popular last season than the rest of them, that the coven is trying to bring them all down. Right now we are subjected to IR gate i.e. inappropriate response gate. Next week, it looks like Crystal will drag out some voicemail from a year ago which shows that Sutton is indeed a horrible person. it also looks like Kathy is involved in something nasty when the group goes to Aspen. I don’t remember who it was, although I think it was Rinna, saying on WWHL that the viewers would be surprised by Kathy’s behavior.. I have no doubt that they will try to go after Garcelle too.  It’s all so lame.AA01C574-9434-4CDF-AE1C-7FB26E835445.jpeg.c63933ae10e6c07b28b3017e4fbfd9d4.jpeg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I thought the way Diana spoke about Sutton was both clumsy and hurtful.  

Referring to her in the third person was very passive-aggressive bitchy. But she was also really good about getting Crystal out of there. I find it fascinating that I can’t hate on any of the women this season so far, except Rinna. Even Erica was of sound mind when talking about Crystal, but she has such tunnel vision about Sutton.

Apologies if I missed this being brought up, but BOTH Kyle and Diana were right in the astrology conversation! Yes, the editors were shady by saying that Virgo season begins on August 23, but then Diana said “I have the charts”. This means that at the time of her birth, the sun was still in Leo — it would have entered Virgo at a later time on August 23. Your zodiac sign, per the one we identify as, is just your “sun sign”. I am biased because I love astrology but also because August 23 was my mom’s due date for me* and my best friend is August 22 (and barely a Leo). 

*But I was a preemie and thus ended up being a Cancer just like Erica, Rinna, and Dorit!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 5/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Did it actually have an elastic waist?? I don't think I have ever seen that on a housewives show...

Yes a rather stretched out waist, I thought it def made Erika look a little chunky, even her face 🥹

• Love 5
On 5/25/2022 at 6:19 PM, Surrealist said:

Thank you! I was following along and then by the end of the episode, I thought, "Wait, what just happened?" Lol.

Don’t ever smoke pot and try to watch this lol

• LOL 6

That "thing" behind her head is ALL of her real hair. They have tucked it up in a little roll and everything else is either clip ins or tape ins.All the long hair you see is faux...love to see her real hair...suspect its quite thin...

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Why is Kyle policing the reactions to Dorits home invasion? Sutton’s obviously afraid to admit she has doubts that it happened after last year when she expressed doubts about Erika and everyone took Erikas side. 
Bringing up her dads death instead is tacky. Sutton should have gone off on Kyle for repeating what she had said. 
I like Crystal but I don’t get the current situation triggering her. The show is about ladies repeating, gossiping and judging. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Am I the only one who doesn't see Melania at all when I see Diana? 

To me it's like they made Jennifer Garner blonde and gave her an accent. 

Omg yes! I was thinking the same thing!! 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I would hazard a guess that Diana having a multitude of paid sycophants over many years has enlarged her ego to a point where she can nonchalantly discuss another woman’s character, including what she perceives to be flaws… in front of her. 

I think she answers the question: If it were possible for Yolanda to be more smug and have a larger ego, what would she be like?

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I like Crystal but I don’t get the current situation triggering her. The show is about ladies repeating, gossiping and judging. 

I think it has to do with the not listening to her point and just attacking thing .....they did the same thing to her ... telling her that what/how she is feeling/reacting doesn't matter (without hearing WHY she is acting feeling this way) because that's not the way THEY feel she should react and to NOT feel/act that way

.. once you get out of the circular talking of the girls and just listen to what she is saying it makes sense ...

I feel this way

Them: NO that's wrong you can't feel that way feel this way

BUT I dont feel that way let me tell you why 

ALL of them at ONCE : Cutting off or ignoring their reason..WELL ITS WRONG you can't feel that way and we will repeatedly bring up how wrong you are even tho that's how you feel until we break you and you quit or we get you to say you changed the way you feel because we said so .... WE CARE about you FEEL this way!!! WE VOTED this is the reaction we find acceptable 

its the group mentality of DO this DO not deviate from this and if you do we WILL attack you until you conform and just not hearing the other person talking  . 

she isn't saying what Sutton did was right or wrong she is just saying ALLOW Sutton to at least feel this way (like they didn't let her last year)and find out why and go from there just don't attack her and tell her she is wrong .. there has to be a reason why she acts/feels this way .... just HEAR her before making a judgement and telling her she is wrong

Like no one that night was listening they had a immediate rebuttal and when you do that you arnt hearing the person at all you are just responding ... 

God I used the word attack a lot in that LOL

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18
On 5/25/2022 at 8:10 PM, 65mickey said:

Can anyone say Denise Richards? I am afraid Sutton is this season's LVP and Denise.

Absolutely Kyle works overtime many seasons to take anyone down once she gets you into her crosshairs. Sutton is turning out to be a fan favorite now and Kyle has to take her out.

54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think it has to do with the not listening to her point and just attacking thing .....they did the same thing to her ... telling her that what/how she is feeling/reacting doesn't matter (without hearing WHY she is acting feeling this way) because that's not the way THEY feel she should react and to NOT feel/act that way

.. once you get out of the circular talking of the girls and just listen to what she is saying it makes sense ...

I feel this way

Them: NO that's wrong you can't feel that way feel this way

BUT I dont feel that way let me tell you why 

ALL of them at ONCE : Cutting off or ignoring their reason..WELL ITS WRONG you can't feel that way and we will repeatedly bring up how wrong you are even tho that's how you feel until we break you and you quit or we get you to say you changed the way you feel because we said so .... WE CARE about you FEEL this way!!! WE VOTED this is the reaction we find acceptable 

its the group mentality of DO this DO not deviate from this and if you do we WILL attack you until you conform and just not hearing the other person talking  . 

she isn't saying what Sutton did was right or wrong she is just saying ALLOW Sutton to at least feel this way (like they didn't let her last year)and find out why and go from there just don't attack her and tell her she is wrong .. there has to be a reason why she acts/feels this way .... just HEAR her before making a judgement and telling her she is wrong

Like no one that night was listening they had a immediate rebuttal and when you do that you arnt hearing the person at all you are just responding ... 

God I used the word attack a lot in that LOL

Kyle is not listening to anyone but herself, she's always right. Most important if it's paint's Sutton in a bad light which she is trying to dim. 

• Love 15

Sadly, I feel like the editors (once again) are just toying with me, and all the juicy intrigue promised in the Episode 4 preview will turn out to be nada...

I will also say that no amount of money or Instagram whoredom action would make me consent to cry on camera so that some therapist could ostensibly counsel me after PK's armed-burglars-for-hire got a little overly invested in the insurance fraud scheme.

This is probably why Andy Cohen is ignoring the audition tape I sent in for The Real Housewives of Poughkeepsie.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, byrd said:

Kyle is not listening to anyone but herself, she's always right. Most important if it's paint's Sutton in a bad light which she is trying to dim. 

and that is part 2 of the issue its now NOT about Dorit at ALL .. all this screaming and hollering has changed the topic and its ALL about how KYLE thinks you should react 

they did the same thing with the Dog issue with Dorit ... it went from the shit thing she did and how bad that was to brushing that aside for attacking Vanderpump for allegedly leaking the story 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, endure said:

Don’t ever smoke pot and try to watch this lol

Tell that to Mauricio😀

24 minutes ago, byrd said:

Absolutely Kyle works overtime many seasons to take anyone down once she gets you into her crosshairs. Sutton is turning out to be a fan favorite now and Kyle has to take her out.

This. Vile Kyle is always at the core of the Coven's attacks. Even against her own family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16