Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: There's Sutton about Crystal

• Start Topic

Kyle invites her friends to the desert for the launch of her new store. Sutton apologizes to Dorit for seeming unsympathetic following her traumatic home invasion. Garcelle urges the women to be up front with each other. While Erika and Diana point out that all their problems share a common denominator, Crystal winds up triggered by a past offense and Lisa feels they’re all missing the point.

Airdate: 05/25/2022

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But isn't this the same person that is spending a ton of money digging out the basement so her husband can make a full golf swing?

Paying retail for a top or investing in the house I mean if you wanted to get down to it the house is a smarter choice 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Ok this Diana chick was so poor she never shopped and now she's so rich she doesn't shop. I don't think I believe her.

Yeah…she’s getting real shady real quick.

• Love 24
34 minutes ago, janiema said:

Erika’s Burberry outfit is just about the ugliest clothing ever.

Did it actually have an elastic waist?? I don't think I have ever seen that on a housewives show...

• LOL 21
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But isn't this the same person that is spending a ton of money digging out the basement so her husband can make a full golf swing?

Priorities.

• Love 4