Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So, did Heather ever get her Emmy for her dramatic performance during her threatening conversation with Shannon?  “It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”  Dun dun dun..

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

I hate to go backwards but what the hell did Shannon exactly do to Heather and her Family?? She questioned if the woman that was friends with The Debrows was actually a woman that had sued  Terry years ago.  That would be a topic amongst most friend groups if this was happening.  I really dislike Heather.  Gina and Emily who I  used to find entertaining are just gross......the problem is Noella is one of my least favorite howives and Shannon has always touched a nerve with me. Lol, so that  leaves Dr Jenn,... bye sis. This whole franchise sucks.

• Love 18
30 minutes ago, Axie said:

So, did Heather ever get her Emmy for her dramatic performance during her threatening conversation with Shannon?  “It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”  Dun dun dun..

Weren’t those Erika’s words to Sutton? Hmmm

• Love 9
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Noella. I like that she annoys the hens.

I highly enjoyed Heather clutching her pearls when Noella was telling them about her sex toy company her new beau bought her.  I was expecting Heather to turn Grinch green.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

When you see the flashbacks of previous seasons, you see how beautiful Shannon was, before she started messing with her face.  I think she got a nose job (her nostrils look completely tweaked), plus all the fillers, then filler dissolvers, and that other non-surgical facelift thing she did a few years ago really did her no favors.  She would have been better off just having an actual surgical mini-facelift during the off-season.  

I think the biggest challenge she’s got going on is the booze-related swelling (not even counting the actual weight gain), but I don’t see her giving up her vodka.  It seems like she’s been trying to outrun the swell with one procedure after another, and it’s sped up the appearance of the aging process.  

Did she have a ton of lipo going into this one?  She looked drastically different from the way she did during the season.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Shannon looks fabulous. Keep on hydrating girl!

Heather's face is moving south at a rapid pace. It's almost in Florida. No offense to the residents of Florida.

Emily looks like a lumberjack with ginormous tits.

Gina went to the Goodwill for her plastic ensemble.

"Dr. Jen" is BORING. They could put a roll of paper towels on the couch in place of HER and I would be more interested.

Noella. I like that she annoys the hens.

Best comment ever!!! Emily looks like she’s been stuffed into that frilly prom dress that she wore to her prom in the 80’s.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, swankie said:

I highly enjoyed Heather clutching her pearls when Noella was telling them about her sex toy company her new beau bought her.  I was expecting Heather to turn Grinch green.

Right? She is always acting so horrified by sexual comments or dirty words…what an uptight bitch she is.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I hate to go backwards but what the hell did Shannon exactly do to Heather and her Family?? She questioned if the woman that was friends with The Debrows was actually a woman that had sued  Terry years ago.  That would be a topic amongst most friend groups if this was happening.  I really dislike Heather.  Gina and Emily who I  used to find entertaining are just gross......the problem is Noella is one of my least favorite howives and Shannon has always touched a nerve with me. Lol, so that  leaves Dr Jenn,... bye sis. This whole franchise sucks.

I couldn’t agree more! Heather did make a threat to Shannon and it did sound very Tony Soprano-ish to me. She’s such a drama queen…I find her repugnant and phony. Gina has become very full of herself and not very nice…hanging around her BFF Emily so much has made her a mean girl. Emily shouting at Noella and Shannon on the couch was really obnoxious. Good lord…just STFU Emily.

• Love 23
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm just trying to get psychologically and emotionally ready for this Reunion Shitshow.

So I'm watching the episode "Never Before Scene 1617" and I still can't get over Emily's bra(?) showing during her "renuptuals" with Shane. I've heard of side boob but Emily just invented "Back Boob"

Also, I'm officially a fan of Shane. Get rid of Emily. Keep Shane! 

Did you see her nude undergarments hanging out in the back?

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, chlban said:

Yep. Salt Lake got 3 and their season sucked too.

And everyone bitches about 3 parts… so they went back to 2 and STILL people gripe lol .. this proves the season sucks cause it’s ONLY 2 parts?…this argument proves you can’t make everyone happy ... even the shows that did 3 parts for a reason (hi you have how many lawsuits against your husband and you and Hi you ripped off people and had Homeland security come to pick you up) we ALL said one of the parts always feels like filler ... NOT having a 3 part reunion doesn't prove anything other then they heard us all bitching about how its never needed

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Emily does not want to accept realize that she is actually about four sizes larger than the clothes she squeezes herself into.  Heather looked like she was auditioning for a 1950's movie.  I agree about Gina - hair and face makeup looked great - outfit looked like a cross between work-out gear and a gold "I Dream of Jeannie" costume.  

Only Shannon contracted with her Project Runway designer (when they did a crossover show) for a dress.  The designer (Bones) totally screwed up and brought her a completely unwearable garment, unless she wanted to look like Mrs. Roper dressed as Big Bird.  They had to scramble to find her a replacement outfit.  There were all kinds of stories out about it at the time.  When Shannon was on PR, he actually made a very nice dress for her, so that's why she decided to give him a chance.  Guess he blew that!!  

Dr. Jen who???  

Was Emily's dress from Project Runway as well? her back fat was spilling out in the cut out of her dress. I wish she would wear clothes that fit and stop thinking you are built like Noella. Shannon looked nice, Heather's dress was ok but not in that color, Noella looked like a grape and Dr. Jen' was a no go. Gina's outfit looked like she  sewed it together from a Butterick pattern.😐

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Lord above! Emily is flat out repulsive-- physically overall, facially repulsive, her clothing is repulsive, her personality is repulsive, her voice, her attitude, her actions toward others, the things she says- esp.  to Shannon- repugnant, ugly, repulsive!!

We considered seeing if we could pay someone $5 to just walk. up and smack her right in that awful mouth but since she never shuts it the smack would land in her mouth and then rabies shots would be involved. But it was a happy thought for a minute there...

• LOL 14

Mr. Miner said: "so if I'm reading this right you don't like Emily?" 

Subtlety has always been my strong suit. 😼😏

(I'm having trouble w the quote feature. Its 5:30 am here & I'm finally going to bed &  my brain quit about 20 min ago... )

Edited by BlueHawk
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Only Shannon contracted with her Project Runway designer (when they did a crossover show) for a dress.  The designer (Bones) totally screwed up and brought her a completely unwearable garment, unless she wanted to look like Mrs. Roper dressed as Big Bird.  They had to scramble to find her a replacement outfit.  There were all kinds of stories out about it at the time.  When Shannon was on PR, he actually made a very nice dress for her, so that's why she decided to give him a chance.  Guess he blew that!!  

Ahhhh so that explains why Shannon had the only dress that didn't look like a 9th grade design fail but did look like it belonged to a 25 year old.    Yikes, I don't remember a reunion where everyone looked like they got dressed without a mirror - including Andy.   Corduroy suit Andy, really?  

Hard to say who looked the worst but Emily's dress looked like a ruffled cape closed at the waist.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Why was she doing that? And why did they keep going to her for a reaction shot.

(Emily yells about something again)  Cut to Jen.😐

Since no one said a word to her during the whole show, reaction shots were all they had.   Dr. Jen's reaction shots were hilarious: confused, in pain, thinking about making a run for it, etc. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Unpopular opinion probably but I think Shannon was trying to make the law suit a story line and her effort was sabotaged by Gina and Emily.

Heather probably did overreact and I didn't love her overly-dramatic threat to Shannon. But I get where Heather was coming from - she was aware of David's affair and she didn't talk about it, despite Shannon's dramatics and she feels like Shannon didn't return the favor. So yeah, Shannon withholding this information seems deliberate and Heather was mad about it. Shannon knows how the game is played and she knows what she was trying to do.

I am not a huge Shannon fan, I tend to think she plays the victim. But I get why she feels like she's being tag-teamed by Gina and Emily. I actually find them entertaining but Emily doesn't need to jump in constantly. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I have to be honest, I understand why none of these people trust each other.

They are all, as my grandmother used to say, shifty.

I just need one of them to start enjoying their shiftiness like Shannon revels in being Eeyore.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Was Emily's dress from Project Runway as well? her back fat was spilling out in the cut out of her dress. I wish she would wear clothes that fit and stop thinking you are built like Noella. Shannon looked nice, Heather's dress was ok but not in that color, Noella looked like a grape and Dr. Jen' was a no go. Gina's outfit looked like she  sewed it together from a Butterick pattern.😐

I don't believe so.  When PR had the Housewives crossover show, only Shannon and Gina from the OC were on.  

11 minutes ago, Joe Bacigaloop said:

Emily’s dress was from airport runway.

Emily's dress looked like it was from a high school Home Ec class assignment, and made for someone around high school age that is much smaller than her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

The problem seems more that Heather was exposed as a phony introducing a person to the show as a good friend when she really didn't know this woman at all. The attack on Shannon was an effort to deflect attention from how stupid she looked.   

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.  I don’t think these cast members are particular friends when not filming. Much of the drama seems overblown and fake (unlike years ago when real genuine shit hit the fan)

Maybe the heavy makeup and unflattering outfits are for ratings? Surely the producers are having a laugh at the HWs expense? 

• Love 8

My only thoughts from this: I really liked Shannon's hair at the 2014 reunion (when I compare her hair to 2022). 
The best part of the reunion was listening to Ben talk to Andy.  Something about a child's voice makes you smile when you've been wanting to throw the remote at the TV.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Emily’s outfit seems way too small.

As per usual. When does she not look like crap? And FFS please put those swollen, huge tata's away! 

Shannon looks like she's packed in to that dress (cute dress, though) with 10 pairs of spanx. She and Emily are still sporting those super thick, long extensions. They are going toe to toe with the NJ ladies with all their makeup and extensions. 

Dr. Jen is over medicated. Nobody told her she needs to come out with guns blazing at these reunions!

Why did they not have Heather, Gina and Emily on one couch and Shannon, Noella, and Dr. Jen on the other? Makes more sense to me. 

• Love 5

I can’t believe how different Shannon’s face looked compared to the old footage. Like a completely different person. 

Emily’s boobs looked painful.

And Andy is The Worst reunion host/referee. He just lets Emily and Gina talk over everything Shannon tries to say. I would’ve liked to hear her explain, except Emily aka The Attorney had to interrupt with her ‘opinion’ getting Shannon all flustered and she’d lose her train of thought. A successful strategy, since Andy wouldnt step in.  Shannon would exhaust me in real life,  but it’s bullshit that she gets called out for ‘yelling’ when Gina yelled at her constantly.  And Heather did her dirty by bringing up David’s affair. Sick of hearing about it already.  Shannon needs to stop letting these women make her feel so vulnerable. She has a need to be liked and thought of as the most fun. If she’d just let it go and stop giving a crap, she’d be a lot happier, and more fun to watch.

Heather was given way too much uninterrupted time to speak. Her ‘promise’ was ridiculous, and I’d have LOVED Shannon if she’d just laughed hysterically in her face.  

• Love 17
8 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

If the new “business” Noella’s latest sugardaddy gave her does well, I am hoping she’ll consider spending some money on sinus surgery.  It sounds to me like no air exits her nose when she speaks and it drives me INSANE.  Blow your nose, lady!  Breathing improves one’s quality of life!  

I am far from prudish, but that whole “stack of vaginas” shit just reeks of trying too damn hard.  She reminds me of Erika - relying on her sexuality and total lack of inhibition in a desperate attempt to garner attention.  Both use shock value as a tactic and it usually doesn’t go over well.  

I do not believe Noella's new wallet "gave," her a business, I do believe she met him on some type of sugar daddy site, her competition on those sugar baby sites are 20 years younger than her and probably no baggage like Noella has going on in her life.  

12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Dr. Jen is over medicated. Nobody told her she needs to come out with guns blazing at these reunions!

By guns do you mean boobs? 'Cause those were, well they were on display, (tm Melissa Gorga).

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why did they not have Heather, Gina and Emily on one couch and Shannon, Noella, and Dr. Jen on the other? Makes more sense to me. 

I think Andy is secretly waiting for the HW's to start shiving each other, close proximity helps when you want to stab someone, so I have heard.

All I can say is that the dresses were horrible and when I first started reading all the comments I had to remember if I saw Part 1 of this reunion because I do not have any memory that stood out about any of the HW's except for the dresses and not in a good way, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Unpopular opinion probably but I think Shannon was trying to make the law suit a story line and her effort was sabotaged by Gina and Emily.

Heather probably did overreact and I didn't love her overly-dramatic threat to Shannon. But I get where Heather was coming from - she was aware of David's affair and she didn't talk about it, despite Shandon dramatics and she feels like Shannon didn't return the favor. So yeah, Shannon withholding this information seems deliberate and Heather was mad about it. Shannon knows how the game is played and she knows what she was trying to do.

I am not a huge Shannon fan, I tend to think she plays the victim. But I get why she feels like she's being tag-teamed by Gina and Emily. I actually find them entertaining but Emily doesn't need to jump in constantly. 

You could be right about Shannon.

However, if I remember correctly (and, that is a BIG if, LOL!), wasn't there a big thing when Heather was on the show previously between Shannon and Heather?  Didn't Heather tell some of the other ladies at the time (Tamra and/or others) that she heard that Shannon and David were having marital issues?  I don't think she came out and definitively said that David was having an affair, but she hinted at troubles in their marriage - saying that she was just repeating what she heard at a lunch or dinner with other friends.  And, then, didn't Tamra go to Shannon and tell her what Heather said?  Wasn't that what led up to the big showdown between Shannon and Heather and Heather overly dramatically throwing Shannon out of her house, with bony fingers pointing toward the door, and accusing Shannon of being crazy (Heather does love an overly dramatic moment, doesn't she)?   

It seems like this situation is very similar, only the shoe is on the other foot.  Heather spread a rumor five or six years ago, and now, Shannon did the same.  

Of course, as I said, I could be totally mis-remembering the actual events from that long ago!!  

• Love 13
11 hours ago, swankie said:

I agree with you that Heather seemed appalled at the sex toy company purchase, but I don't know if it was because of the type of business, or if it was because Noella was only supposedly dating the guy for a few weeks before he "bought" her a business.  Noella seems kind of shady to me, like she's some kind of old world courtesan or something, who looks for rich guys to support and take care of her.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

On the one hand I do understand Heather saying that Shannon should have mentioned the lawsuit directly to her but it just isn't that big a deal.  If this was a real close friend like Heather said she should have known.   The problem seems more that Heather was exposed as a phony introducing a person to the show as a good friend when she really didn't know this woman at all. The attack on Shannon was an effort to deflect attention from how stupid she looked.   

Shannon did NOT break any code and did not try to hurt Terry's practice.  I can't believe Heather got away with her ridiculous claim.  

Exactly!!!  God forbid, the lofty Ms. Heather should look anything less than truthful about her friendship with Nicole, when we all know that the "friendships" on these shows are now so manufactured that they have to be made up.  

Secondly, why are they even talking about Nicole, when she basically was erased and deleted from everything, disappeared and was never mentioned again after her last appearance, via Facetime, no less, with Noella?  

• Love 10

Heather claiming she takes the high moral ground because she didn't "blow up" Shannon's family is really funny.    Shannon's response was perfect.   

Heather seems paranoid.  

David having an affair and Terry having a frivolous lawsuit that was thrown out of court are just not the same thing on the embarrassment scale.  

The trouble with all these women is they rarely say what they mean.  Heather was not afraid of Terry losing  business over the mention of a lawsuit or losing bread and butter.  She just wants to be in charge of everyone on the show and she wants to direct it.

• Love 19
30 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

However, if I remember correctly (and, that is a BIG if, LOL!), wasn't there a big thing when Heather was on the show previously between Shannon and Heather?  Didn't Heather tell some of the other ladies at the time (Tamra and/or others) that she heard that Shannon and David were having marital issues?  I don't think she came out and definitively said that David was having an affair, but she hinted at troubles in their marriage - saying that she was just repeating what she heard at a lunch or dinner with other friends.  And, then, didn't Tamra go to Shannon and tell her what Heather said?  Wasn't that what led up to the big showdown between Shannon and Heather and Heather overly dramatically throwing Shannon out of her house, with bony fingers pointing toward the door, and accusing Shannon of being crazy (Heather does love an overly dramatic moment, doesn't she)?   

It seems like this situation is very similar, only the shoe is on the other foot.  Heather spread a rumor five or six years ago, and now, Shannon did the same.  

Of course, as I said, I could be totally mis-remembering the actual events from that long ago!!  

You got it right except for the pat about Tamra telling Shannon what Heather said. What happened if I remember is that Shannon discussed  what David said about wanting to leave her with Tamra. Tamra went to Heather and reported this to her.  Then Heather precedes to bring this up at a lunch with some of her high falutin friends. Somehow this got back to David who then called Shannon and pretty much said WTF. So Shannon gets Tamra to admit to telling this to Heather. The rest is like you wrote. So Heather might not have said that David was havig an affair but she damn sure spread gossip that they were having marital issues and David wanted out. And I don't remember her owning up to this or apologizing for throwing Shannon out of her house when Shannon was at her lowest. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

You got it right except for the pat about Tamra telling Shannon what Heather said. What happened if I remember is that Shannon discussed  what David said about wanting to leave her with Tamra. Tamra went to Heather and reported this to her.  Then Heather precedes to bring this up at a lunch with some of her high falutin friends. Somehow this got back to David who then called Shannon and pretty much said WTF. So Shannon gets Tamra to admit to telling this to Heather. The rest is like you wrote. So Heather might not have said that David was havig an affair but she damn sure spread gossip that they were having marital issues and David wanted out. And I don't remember her owning up to this or apologizing for throwing Shannon out of her house when Shannon was at her lowest. 

Wow....you have a much better memory than I do!!!  At least I got most of it right, LOL!!  😂

• Love 4

I do think that there is a material difference in this context of talking about it with off-camera friends vs. other HWs. I really don't remember the details but wasn't Heather's conversation with her friends off-camera? While that is definitely the kind of gossip that gets around town, it doesn't demonstrate a desire to eventually have it become a story line.

Bottom line to me is that Shannon likes to be a victim and Heather doesn't, so 9 times out of 10, I would prefer to be with Heather than Shannon. I think she's upfront about who she is and where you stand with her.

That being said, the mobster threat was over the top and I do actually buy the idea that Shannon was concerned about a lawsuit threat (or more likely, a threat that she would lose her place on the show) because David has completely abdicated his role as a parent. I understand her concern there and thought it was valid, though I also believe Heather when she says she wasn't interested in retaliating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Did you see her nude undergarments hanging out in the back?

Yes. That's what I was referring to when I said "bra". But you're right, it was some type of industrial strength undergarment. Definitely not a bra. 

Why couldn't production edit that out? Oh yeah, because it was too good to delete! And it was! Surprised Emily the attorney didn't threaten to sue.

I'd love to see the contract these fame hags sign. They probably agree to anything. 

• LOL 2

Gina's look was a disaster from the neck down.

Why does Shannon always load up on the face work right before each reunion. Shannon's explanation of the Nicole situation still makes no sense. "I only brought it up because I kept saying 'I hope it's not the same Nicole'!" No, IMO she was trying to play the Tamra and stir up drama during the pre-season. But Gina blew it up by spilling the beans way too early.

Heather's retaliation of "I could have exposed the affair" was annoying and mean, but since Shannon keeps score on favors given vs. favors received and always "goes out of her way to be nice," I don't mind someone responding in kind. IDK I think I'm just sick of Shannon in general. She should have been purged with her amigas.

Noella's new ATM...  client... sugar daddy   boyfriend bought her a sex toy business? Alrightly then.

With only two reunion episodes and really only two storylines this season (Shannon/Noella vs. Gina/Heather, and The Woes of Noella) I'm terrified that another house cleaning is happening next season, and that it would spell the return of Icki.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Emily’s dress was from airport runway.

As in they laid it out on the tarmac and an airplane ran over it?

Nicole Was Erased is my new band name.

• LOL 14
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Everything you wrote here is exactly the reason why I don't trust other women and don't hang out with but a few anymore...ugh...the gossiping, the back stabbing, the competition between them and the lack of compassion for a weaker, problem ridden woman. I have been a lot more at peace now that I have simple relationships with women...I don't engage in confessionals or long conversations that reveal too much. What I found so disturbing from last night was the gang up on Shannon and to some extent Noella...the gang up on Shannon was like a blitz. And it was constant. These women should be ashamed of themselves for the beat down that they engaged in with her. Emily and Gina are bullies and Heather is just repulsive with her high and mighty superiority and so much bullshit about "protecting " her family. If your privacy and need to protect your family is important, then get off the show! And as for Andy Cohen, he participated in the gang up of Noella and sat there grinning when Gina and Emily were beating up Shannon. Frankly, Shannon should quit the show. It's not fun anymore. 

• Love 13